logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

468 Pages«<438439440441442>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#8781 Posted : 07 June 2021 22:39:37(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Karoliena_S
It's #KarolienaPicMonday and so begins the long process of bringing you the Karoliena you know and love.
UserPostedImage

Lydia_Deetz_Nutz
Visited Erich and god this cat is fat.
Lord plumpton the third!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
PANIC! on 07/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 08/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/06/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#8782 Posted : 08 June 2021 05:27:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

HEARTLESS

We are proud to announce our next single. *Drumroll* SECRET WEAPON. Written by us and produced by @FANGZ Get ready for annihilation. SOON. #secretweapon #coverart

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 08/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 08/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 09/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8783 Posted : 08 June 2021 08:12:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
LINCOLN
FRIDAY!! 💧💃

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 08/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 08/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 08/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8784 Posted : 09 June 2021 03:31:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
BYSKyle
UserPostedImage

Kyle comes in on his Instagram live with glasses and a guitar in hand in a living room. "Hey everyone thank you guys so much for listening to our new single Mind Games, we have more on the way and it's going to be exciting, I can't wait for everyone to hear it, and now that I got myself some free time I can answer some question from social media. Okay, here we go."

TikaBKilla asked Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? #ASKBYS "Personally I would vacuum the house, I don't like it when I have to wash dishes and my hands get all pruney. You don't want to clean the toilet or the sink or the tub. Mowing the lawn can be fine but it can be too hot for that. What did Rae pick washing dishes? he says that but what starts off as washing dishes turns into cleaning the kitchen to cleaning the house."

Meow21century asked What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? #ASKBYS "Hmm cup of coffee, I would say Payton. He is a very charismatic guy and he is doing a lot that I would like to talk to him about all kinds of things."

BigBYSFANSEVER asked Do you guys ever get along or fights/argument with each other? #ASKBYS "Family fight and argue but that doesn't mean we don't love each other. We get along pretty well."

Atomic_Erich asked does red dog beer still exist? "Googled it, it does but you have to live in the land of cheese to get it. I don't drink irresponsibly though." Kyle laughs and then looks behind him before scrolling for more questions.

ratriguez asked us to show feet?? #ASKBYS Laughs "No, I can't just show feet on stream. go to wikifeet and you might see a toe or something from us."

MiMiBYSiCandy asked us are there ever any arguments about how the parts are split within a song and a member maybe getting more lead time than another? #ASKBYS "I think that when you have a lot of egos coming together there can be friction but I want us to succeed. When their parts where I don't rap as much it can time for someone else to do it and impress and when that happens we are all better for it. I think we all want what is best for each other because we have gotten really close, so there no resentment when management does their thing.

KyleFeatRiley asked @BYSOFFICIAL do you listen to any other boy bands? #ASKBYS "Yes, I like the weekend, and Prixmo. Boy bands are all the rage if you didn't know. I going to have to speed this up,"

Urienium asked @BYSOFFICIAL what are your Starbucks orders? #ASKBYS "I'm going to say a hot take and say Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks"

LaylaisSynco asked @BYSOFFICIAL favorite songs at the moment? #ASKBYS "Fuck with You by Billy"

BillyBadBoy asked @BYSOFFICIAL have you all streamed 'Fuck With You'? I need to know before streaming your new single. #ASKBYS "Of Course, but since I'm not the favorite I might be petty and asked if you streamed my single, before I listen to Fuck with you again."

KhantFeelMyFace asked @BYSOFFICIAL if you could release a remix of #MindGames, who would you want featured on it? #ASKBYS "iCandy, have a full Kpop explosion. Okay, the last question,"

TracyCrush asked Have you dealt with the harsh comments & false rumors #ASKBYS "All the time, I dealt with it wanting to rap, joining the group, and then creating a single. You learn quickly that you can't make everyone happy. There are going to be people that won't like you and don't have a reason for it and vice versa. In the end, you control how much that will affect you. Are you going to let that get into you and try to impress someone that doesn't support you? Or are you going to instead use your energy on the people that do support and ride with you? Alright, that's all for the question today, I have to go get ready," In the background, you can see Neonella Avila walking around bout to go somewhere. "See you guys later."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 09/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 09/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 09/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC), kandii on 16/07/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#8785 Posted : 09 June 2021 04:27:21(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
iCandyOfficial

Good Girl😈

UserPostedImage

iCandyOfficial

Bad Girl 😇 also we're going on Instagram live on this Friday 6/11/21

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 7 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 09/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 09/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 09/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#8786 Posted : 09 June 2021 12:26:25(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
ONEWAYOFFICIAL:

Just look as we all seduce you.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 7 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 09/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 09/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 09/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC)
#8787 Posted : 11 June 2021 03:04:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

fangz

fangz - mystery of the wind [6.18.21; Premieres exclusively on the HER App launch]

"but the wind keeps blowing us away
a heart made of stone lost and abandoned for many centuries
a passionate lover but he treats my heart like an accesory
fading away all of our memories
an expanded lung with no air inside
every time I revive, I just die
castrating me tissue by tissue
wicked things for me to miss you
away with the wind
Mystery of The wind
hits me like heatwaves
a passionate like burning
Mystery of the Wind"

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 11/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 11/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 11/06/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 11/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#8788 Posted : 11 June 2021 03:47:21(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RyanRossHernandez

UserPostedImage

"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna be your man." 💘 #madness
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
2001clay on 11/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 11/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#8789 Posted : 12 June 2021 18:15:47(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

iCandyOfficial

UserPostedImage

[Top: Lisa, Caroline, Rina, Vanessa]
[Bottom: Jasmine]

(Instagram Live)

When the camera turn on the girls was quickly preparing & checking on each other to make sure they look good for greeting to Instagram live as their wearing & they say it together in Korean language "Hi we're iCandy" while they did their cute sign as their fans began to send response as they girls wave to their fans as they smile while Jasmine is the first person to choose her personal favorite song from her phone as others get their microphone as the song “Candy by Kato” can be heard in the background while the girls were lip sync to the song with their microphone as they were reading their comment.

TikaBKilla says: Where can we listen to your new single from your new album? #AskiCandy

"Soon not too far but it's coming in either July or August maybe I guess but for now it's coming & good question by the way" says Vanessa as she laughing at some of those word from comments. After Jasmine favorite song was done they clap as the song was end then she pick someone else to pick another song as Caroline is the next person to pick the next song as she pick from her playlist on her phone as the girls were shock as they heard "Mind Games by BYS" as they were jumping around & started to sing but this time no lip sync they just sing the word to the song while they reading the next comment

Likealollipop says: Who is the one most likely to go rouge and be the wild child? #AskiCandy

Girls look at each other but in curious way then all the girls say "It depend on whoever" then Rina say "I mean it depend on how are we finna go somewhere if we're not looking fabulous enough for event so if we wanna do with or without then that our decision but we secretly is wild child when we're not working" Rina with mysterious tone as they were saying oooh as if there is mystery.

WeinHere says: Have you gotten use to being in the states? what was the biggest adjustment? #AskiCandy

Caroline says with smart tone "Well we all known that we can speak English & Korean at the same time so basically we're born in America but our family is from South Korea so that where we get our languages from" the girls nod as they were cheering for Caroline

When the song over Vanessa is the next person to pick the next song to listen & she choose "Don't Let Me Go by Kid Amaze" 4 girls look confuse about her song choice until they heard the 1st verse then began to jam & then lip sync to this song.

iCandyForever says: Why is Crazy Shit music video is being shelved? #AskiCandy

All of them notice of the comment they were little bit shock about that question then Jasmine explain why their debut music video for Crazy Shit is being shelved "To be honest the reason why of "Crazy Shit" music video is unreleased is because here is the fun fact about the music video is that we shot that in Mar 2020 before lockdown so we was so excited to release the song then release the music video so we're about to be big like multimillion billionaire dollar something. & you wanna know what the budget for music video? This video budget is huge like huge then "More Kisses" so after we finish the video shoot then there was a Covid-19 lockdown everything went halt then we gettin ready to release the video on June 27 after the single release so everyone is excited but then label wasn't sure about releasing the video so they cancel video release so we focus on More Kisses then Crazy Shit so that how the video for "Crazy Shit" got cancelled" the girls nod as agree why the video was not release then Vanessa heard her favorite part on the song "Shhh guys it's my favorite part is about to come on" when her favorite part come on they went crazy over the part of the lyric.

Babycakespuff says: What is the one item from your childhood you still keep and won't give up? #AskiCandy

The girls went oooh as they get up & bring one of their item from their childhood that they still keep & show them their item as viewer goes in to comment & give them positive comments as they were happy about the comment. Rina show her iPod Touch, then Vanessa show her iDog Red, Lisa grab her teddy bear which it smell like strawberry, then Caroline show her favorite bowl & last is Jasmine show her favorite book. The song end then Lisa choose the song & pick "To Know Me Is To Love Me by BabyCrush" the girls got up off their seat then started to sing & dance to this song.

After the song was end Rina is the last person to choose the song & she pick "Voodoo by Fangz ft. Radio Vine" as the girls get sexy on the song but not too sexy even though they playing around

KpopTakeover says: What singer would you love to work with that you haven't gotten a chance too? #AskiCandy

Girls thoughtfully thinking silent before one of them could even say a word then finally Lisa started to say something "So we know that we already work with MI-MI, Murda Bling & Eilidh because they were wonderful to work with so we actually wanted to work with is either Weekend, Naomi, Fatima Amari, Kid Amaze, Drew Westbrook, BYS, Uphoria, The Harlots, Radio Vine or Serenity Scott because those are the people that we haven’t actually got a chance to work with so we’re really hope that we can be either be featured or do the collaboration either ways it’s fine/whatever” iCandy agreed but try to keep their composure from their excitement so the girls move on to their last question but they could even close out the live & do the final song as the group chosen their favorite song as group

Makeitslap says: If there was one thing that gets on your nerves about being in a group what would it be #AskiCandy

"Ugh there one thing that really annoy me is when somebody that just signed solo deal behind your back then leaving the group because they think they better than you so that one thing i can't do but if you want to go solo then you should go ahead & talk to group & label about it before thing get chaos but for us it was none of it like that so i think we're good" says Jasmine explain with her honest. After the song end the girls finally ready to pick the final song before closing out on Instagram Live & they choose "Kick It by Mi-Mi" when the girls started to do same choreography that Mi-Mi did in their music video but with their own move. After the song end they say together to end the video "Thank You So Much for joining live with iCandy & we're hope to see you next! We love you & goodbye from iCandy" iCandy did perfect as they smile & wave with laugher to the camera as they close out the live.

Edited by user 13 June 2021 06:27:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 8 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 13/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 14/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 15/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC), kandii on 16/07/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8790 Posted : 14 June 2021 10:45:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Karoliena_S:
It's # KarolienaPicMonday and Cassie has a business trip. Bleh.
UserPostedImage

Erica_Rox
I would be royally screwed if this glass fell out.
UserPostedImage

Atomic_Erich
Erich Hess, the early years.
UserPostedImage

Lydia_Deets_Nutz

It's tour time in Japan. My bags were lost and I have no pants. But I'm making do.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 7 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 14/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 14/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 15/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/06/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#8791 Posted : 15 June 2021 17:50:12(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

RealMidnight20

🎉Let Me is finally out now 🥳

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 7 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Welat65 on 15/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 15/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 15/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 16/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/06/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#8792 Posted : 16 June 2021 06:19:50(UTC)
RadioVine

Radio Vine has deactivated her Instagram account.

Radio Vine has lost 3000 followers.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

#8793 Posted : 16 June 2021 06:30:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

FANGZ

I am writing and producing my very first album. That is a tough decision I made a few months ago. Having the luxury to work with top producers but still declining to work with them (some of them being my biggest idols) was not an easy decision. I have three different albums that I could technically release and they are all so different from one another but it's all coming down to just one. One that I want to feel proud of and I can look back in the future and feel grateful for. Thank you for your patience but my time is coming soon. See you there.

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 16/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/06/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 16/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/06/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8794 Posted : 16 June 2021 14:31:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
OfficalSBDL
UserPostedImage

It is done TJ Cousins is now a part of the Louisville Lions #5
Welcome to the Jungle TJ Cousins

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 16/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 16/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/06/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8795 Posted : 16 June 2021 16:34:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
CassieVOfficial
One more sleep 💕
Presave #CuttingTies now and be the first to hear it when it drops this week💕

UserPostedImage

NickUrie
He looks even more cute when peacefully asleep. @PWCarterLee 🥰

UserPostedImage

Naomi_White
summer daze.

UserPostedImage

GemmaKane
virtuous diva.

UserPostedImage

PROXIMO
We outside 🤪 gracias D&G for having us.

UserPostedImage

SabinaMusic
Back to work 💋💋

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 16 June 2021 16:36:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 16/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 16/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/06/2021(UTC)
#8796 Posted : 17 June 2021 07:01:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

danielthefreenerd

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 17/06/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8797 Posted : 17 June 2021 12:00:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat:
I THOUGHT IT WAS A BALLAD 🗣🗣🗣🗣 sis said NO MAAMMMMM imma give y’all both in one. Issa whole R&B/Jazz bop. I am living. I am getting my life and honestly about to do something!!!!

UserPostedImage

Naomi_White
#TBT to Christmas event for 93.3 @CassieVOfficial 💋 literally always rooting for you Cassie, congrats on the amazing new single. I can imagine the amount of pressure you felt going into this. But you killed it with the new song, I’m in love with it💕 represent! 🤎

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 17 June 2021 12:09:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 17/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 17/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 17/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/06/2021(UTC)
#8798 Posted : 19 June 2021 03:16:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

FreenerdManagement

Your patience is greatly appreciated during this unprecedented time. Radio Vine's disappearance was something that took many of us here at Freenerd Management by surprise and we are working close with Ms. Vine's closed ones and local authorities to ensure we exhaust every possible way to bring Ms. Vine back in safe ways. We understand the worry and fear that fans may develop regarding this unfortunate situation but we ask that fans respect and honor the privacy of family and friends.

We will keep you posted if there are any updates regarding this matter.

If you happen to have any information that would lead to the findings of Mrs. Vine please contact MEPIC at (850)410-8585.

Thank you,
Jennifer Rios (Media Director)

UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 19/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/06/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#8799 Posted : 19 June 2021 03:32:20(UTC)
RadioVine

RadioVine:

….I….here

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 19 June 2021 03:33:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 19/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/06/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8800 Posted : 20 June 2021 08:53:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

ThatKidPayton

🦁 🔥🔥 🦁

UserPostedImage

CassieVOfficial

Me and my ladies x

UserPostedImage

SabinaMusic

Glammed up and ready 💄

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/06/2021(UTC)