logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 19 December 2021 18:16:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š† ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ผ
แ—ชIแ–‡TY แ‘ญOแ‘ญ

UserPostedImage
Artist: Suzie
Title: Dirty Pop
Formats: CD, LP, Digital Download, Streaming, Cassette
Genre: Dirty Pop, Electro Pop, Avant Pop, Experimental
Producers: Suzie Stockholm (exec.), Karma Kid, Dijon, Gloo, Chicago Nobody, The Wolverines, Gusten Dahlqvist, Reesy G, Sega Bodega, Robo Erotica, Wuki, Jakwob
Recorded: 2014, 2019-21
Label: Swedish House Records

"Dirty Pop" is the highly anticipated album by Swedish singer, Suzie Stockholm set to be released in December 2021 through the Swedish pop stars own label, Swedish House Records. Dirty Pop marks the first album release since "Rise Above", a highly controversial album which spawned the hits "Rise Above" and "Dance with The Queen". Dirty Pop's initial release was set for 2015, and then again in 2019 under the name "P.O.P". However, Suzie decided to go another route with her sound moving into the new decade and decided to only keep just three records from the previous recording sessions for the newly revamped Dirty Pop material. Suzie's marriage, pregnancy, birth of her daughter, engagements with the Fan Choice Awards, and the pandemic were the main reasons for the push backs for the follow up from the last album. It wasn't until September of 2021 when the pop world got a new taste of Stockholm's newly recorded material with the release of "Bad Behavior".

"Dirty Pop" is the first project executively produced by Suzie herself, as the pop star was responsible for the business decisions pertaining to the album as well as the organization of the recordings with the album's music producers. Dirty Pop is predominately an Electro Pop album but is also majorly influenced by industrial and experimental pop music. It also delves into Glitch Pop, Hyper Pop, Dance, Hip House and Trap. The albums daring concoction of genre's ultimately gave birth to an all-new genre that Suzie has called her very own, "Dirty Pop" music. "Addiction" was released as the lead single of the then titled "P.O.P" album and reached #1 position on Chart Heat Singles. It became Suzie's first number one single. "Dirty Little Things" featuring Puerto Rican rapper Payton was then released in 2019 as a promotional single for the then album. Like its predecessor, Dirty Little Things also went on to reach the summit of Chart Heat Singles. On September 7th, 2021 Suzie released "Bad Behavior" as the lead single of "Dirty Pop", followed by its remix featuring Billy. Both the solo recording and remix reached #1 position on Chart Heat Singles, becoming Suzie's fastest selling single, and her best sales figures since 2014.

The initial era that is Dirty Pop started as an album named "P.O.P", an acronym for the phrase Princess of Pop. During these days, Suzie entered the studio with some of the industry's most popular producers, which was something that become a signature of Suzie's during those days. After recording tracks with the likes of The Wolverines, Suzie selected what would be the initial lead single for the then titled album. "Addiction" was released and was met with mostly positive reviews, with critics alike applauding the catchy, dance heavy nature of the record. After the release of "Addiction", Suzie made a surprise performance at the Fan Choice Awards where Suzie performed five of her greatest hits including a preview of a song entitled, "Like A Waterfall" which does not appear on Dirty Pop and never experienced a release to this day. Along with debuting "Addiction" and "Like a Waterfall", Suzie also performed past hits like "Dance With The Queen", "Are You Ready?", "Glory Hole", "I'm Rich B*tch, and "Burn Away". After the Fan Choice Choice Awards, Suzie got back into the studio with a range of different producers like The Wolverines who as said earlier, produced Addiction. Most of these records were put away in a vault, as the musical landscape was changing, and Suzie felt the need to take control of her sound and create something all new to herself. Despite recording the "P.O.P" album for more than three years with over 40 tracks being written, recorded and mixed, only three wound up being put on the final track list for the newly recorded "Dirty Pop".

In 2019 the wheels really started turning for a follow up from the release of "Addiction". After relocating to London, UK the Swedish born pop star was inspired by up-and-coming producers who she felt offered fresh new sounds. A stark difference from the premise of her career, where she was known infamously for paying the most exposed and hottest producers to work with her. Word got through the grapevine that Suzie was looking for new U.K producers to work with. In late 2018, an up-and-coming producer by the name ReesyG personally emailed the singer some demo recordings. Impressed by his work, Suzie flew ReesyG out to London to discuss the initial sound she was going for. At the time, Suzie was clear that she wanted to try something totally new.

After receiving a written track entitled "Dirty Little Things" from Cara Zayn, ReesyG produced a dark hyper-pop, trap-inspired track driven by thumping drum grooves, and a rumbling basslines track. Suzie was very involved in the direction for the song and its arrangements. After recording the song, Suzie thought it would be a great idea to get Latin rapper Payton on the song. Despite the last-minute addition, Payton was very excited to get on a track with someone like Suzie and thought it was going to be "fire". It only took Payton a few hours to write his verse, record it, and send it back to Suzie. Dirty Little Thing was released in 2019 to positive reviews, with Culture Uncut's Brianna Harrington calling it a "fast-paced club anthem, with one of the most contagious beats heard in a very long time. It's an extremely sexual song which we're likely to be hearing in nightclubs for years to come, it's just made for the party mentality, and it's done very well from its high-energy beats to the lyrics".

Dirty Little Things went on to reach #1 on the Chart Heat Singles Chart. Following the release of Dirty Little Things, Suzie entered the studio with Chicago Nobody to release the critically acclaimed "sticky n' sweet" which saw a release Suzie in 2020. Suzie then got married to actor Jordan Avogadro, became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful daughter, who's name Suzie has continually withheld. Suzie initially announced her pregnancy and break from music during a surprise interview during 2021's Fan Choice Awards. After the announcement, all recordings for the upcoming album were put on hold as Suzie did not record throughout her pregnancy and the first 4 months after giving birth. This was also during the time that the Coronavirus pandemic rocked the world, further delaying the album process.

It wasn't until July of 2021 that Suzie began recording again for the album. Suzie put out what many would call a "roll call" for up-and-coming producers in the U.K. Suzie then went on to choose producers based on records either sent to her or her personally choosing producers using outlets such as SoundCloud, Audio Mack and YouTube. Each producer was flown out to London for a producers and writers' meeting where Suzie and the albums team of writers and record producers would discuss and brainstorm the direction for the new album. One of these new offerings from the new recording sessions entitled "Bad Behavior" was produced by one of the underground industrial pop producers, Karma Kid. Bad Behavior was named the new lead single for the newly titled "Dirty Pop" and was released without notice on September 7th, 2021. The song really emphasized the new daring direction of Suzie, while still staying true to her lyrical content. Bad Behavior's success gave way to the Suzie's continued push against the grain, offering charismatic Avant pop records that perfectly fit her.

"Dirty Pop" boasts 12 songs and is an Electro Pop album but is also majorly influenced by industrial and experimental pop music. Drawing influences from the likes of Glamazon and Chicago Nobody; Dirty Pop unapologetically delves into other music genre's such as Hyper Pop, Glitch Pop, Dance, Hip House and Trap. The albums daring concoction of genre's ultimately gives birth to an all-new genre that Suzie calls her very own; "Dirty Pop" music. The album delivers a darker, heavier, more vocally alluring and charismatic Suzie as she oozes her own specific kind of sexuality and sound:

"My absolute best work. This album allowed me to really experiment with a lot of unknown underground U.K producers and really just create a body of work that allows me to express myself with my very own sound, that kind taps in and out of what 'is' considered mainstream pop music. That's what's so special about the upcoming album. Aside from that, we got in the studio and really just had fun. This was so much fun to record because I was able to play around and find exactly what I'm good at and play up to my strengths as a recording artist. Back in the day, I would get in the studio and sing songs producers made for me based off of what they think I would sound good on and how I should sound on it. Not this time. This time I took full control and these producers and I really played up to my strengths and really tapped into something different. I'm doing things on this album that I'm not good....but great at. Dirty Pop really doesn't sound like anything that you currently hear from other pop artists and it's not very conventional, not only in it's sound but also in it's content. The album is Dirty Pop, it sounds...like Dirty Pop. It's very unique and it's sexy and after listening to the album you'll come out of feeling very fucking liberated." (Suzie, 2021)

The album revolves around the pop star, her body, how dirty and sexually liberated and free she is, as she offers compelling glances into her glamorous and dirty life. Through futuristic, distorted vocals and synths that makes the album sound unique to what we hear today in the pop music landscape. "Dirty Pop" comes as a true testament to Suzie's force of a personality, an identity she further imprints through this musical ride with the pop star never getting lost in the underground dirty beats, which deserves recognition of its own. Especially for an artist notoriously panned for vocal abilities.

"No one has done it like me. The true icons in music all represent something different and can say no one has done it like them and have carved a lane for themselves. I've done just that and will continue. I'm gonna be the girl that made the girls and boys who were too afraid to show their inner sexy to the world feel like it's okay. Because it fucking is. And my impact will be impacted MY way. I don't need to follow suite. I'm not for the faint hearted, and that's okay." (Suzie, 2021)

Dirty Pop ultimately proves that Suzie is in full control of her artistic vision no matter the past criticisms. On this album, it's Suzie's complexity that steals the show and ultimately solidifies her return as better than ever.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผช๏ผฏ๏ผฒใ€€๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผท๏ผณใ€‘

CATCH UP INTERVIEW @ FAN CHOICE AWARDS VII [2021]

HALF-MOON-MUSIC: IN CONVERSATION WITH SUZIE STOCKHOLM [2021]

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผช๏ผฏ๏ผฒใ€€๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผณใ€‘

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

๐™ณ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ [#๐Ÿท] ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š› (๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐š˜ & ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šก) [#๐Ÿท, #๐Ÿท] ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข [#1]

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฌใ€€๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผดใ€‘

โ˜…๐Ÿท.๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข
๐Ÿธ. Mé๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ à t๐š›๐š˜๐š’๐šœ
๐Ÿน. ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š 
โ˜…๐Ÿบ. ๐™ณ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ (๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š. ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š˜๐š—)
๐Ÿป. ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š
๐Ÿผ. ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— (๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ)
๐Ÿฝ. ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐š—'๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š (๐š / ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข)
โ˜…๐Ÿพ. ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š›
๐Ÿฟ. ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ

Deluxe Edition Artwork

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผธ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎใ€€๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผณใ€‘

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”
โ˜…๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š› (๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šก) ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š. ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข

Edited by user 10 January 2022 10:14:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake โ€ข Aubrey Mikkel โ€ข Sabina โ€ข James Urie โ€ข Austin Nimmo โ€ข Mandy Williams โ€ข The Wolverines
โ€ข Jerry Holmes โ€ข Marina Balan โ€ข Miamiโ€ข BYS โ€ข Naomi โ€ข Suzie โ€ข Aaron Styles โ€ข Cory Dionne โ€ข The Kittens
โ€ข Brittany Knox โ€ข Dennis Shaw โ€ข Gemma โ€ข Payton โ€ข Cassie Valentine โ€ข JT Rodriguez โ€ข Jay-C โ€ขNick Urie โ€ข PRÓXIMO

thanks 12 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 19/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 19/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 19/12/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 20/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/12/2021(UTC), BigPapi on 22/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC), kandii on 06/07/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 20 December 2021 04:29:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ #๐Ÿท:
๐š‚๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ณ๐šˆ

UserPostedImage
Title: Somebody
Genre: Electropop, Industrial Pop
Producers: Gusten Dahlqvist
Songwriters: Annabel Cima, Gusten Dahlqvist, Delbert Wilson, Julian Yates, Erika Richardson, Lynne Keller, Suzie Stockholm

"Somebody"is the opening track off Suzie Stockholm's long awaited album "Dirty Pop". Somebody was released an official single by Swedish Pop star Suzie Stockholm released on November 14th, 2021 following an announcement of the song via Twitter in late October. The song follow's up from the releases of Bad Behavior and the Bad Behavior Refix featuring Billy with the solo version of the record being released on September 16th and the remix having been released on October 17th 2021. Bad Behavior and it's remix became a massive hit, with the solo record reaching the summit of the Chart Heat singles chart, and a month later the remix experiencing further success. The Refix topped Chart Heat for an additional two weeks, totaling three in-consecutive weeks at the summit of Chart Heat for "Bad Behavior". The success of "Bad Behavior" did not stop Suzie however, as she follows up with another cut from her highly anticipated record, in "Somebody" following an interview with Half Moon Music with Ashford York, where Suzie spoke about her upbringing, her influence and music and future plans. "Somebody" features production this time from Swedish producer Gusten Dahlqvist, as Suzie further exemplifies her experimentation in her recent releases as much of her upcoming album includes production from lesser known, experimental producers. It's clear Suzie is reinventing her sound to be more unorthodoxed cuts of spicy Electro-pop. Suzie spoke more in-depth about this during her one on one interview for Half Moon Music, where she speaks about her upcoming album and decision to make significant changes in her sound:

After word got out from Suzie's team about the hiring of numerous, underground producers Gusten Dahlqvist submitted his instrumental cut of "Somebody", in which Suzie absolutely fell in love with. The duo met in July of 2021 to make tweaks to the instrumental and to write the record, alongside Suzie's teams of writers. The initial record took about 2 days to record, but mixing took an additional week before Suzie revisited the record to include more sexy adlibs during the opening and latter parts of the thunderous record. When the record was finalized, Suzie took the twitter to reveal the sexy artwork to the song, calling it "Round 2". The song itself was released without prior notice on November 14th in the U.S and November 15th worldwide.

"Somebody" sees Suzie accelerate through an unrelenting, techno-propelled storm of hyper driven primed beats as the chaotic bass passes in an ever so slightly menacing scale that takes hold within it's initial first surging seconds. The song features a repetitive chorus that sees Suzie say "Some body/I'm more than just some body/Some body", as Suzie proclaims that she is way more than just "somebody" as she confidently speaks about herself, and demands that the man who lays next to her on the bed better be more than somebody as well. As said on the track, they need to check all her boxes, and Suzie asks assesses their ability to do so with brute force on this bouncy track. Sound wise, "Somebody" is full force all around with it's pulsating beats that gives the record a dark and propulsive electroclash and experimental hip hop undertone. It's the records textures and industrial nature that further makes the record sound bouncy and futuristic. Vocally, "Somebody" certainly plays up to Suzie's strengths: her cadence and delivery. On production like that of "Somebody", it's important that the vocal artist does not get lost within the production, and Suzie does not. Her cadence, and charisma takes center stage as the pop superstar, like Bad Behavior, moves further away from using her singing voice and instead mixes the cadence of her regular speaking voice with a rapid fire, rap-like delivery that mixes in sexy whispers and kitten like coos.

"Somebody"

Uh, uh, yeah
Can somebody tell me this is just it?
No levitations, not a fucking starship
Out of sight, no Specsavers, I'm blind,
But my body body body, so tight
And right, a lot of hoes wanting to fight
But I just like to chill and enlight
Enlighten your mind

I might, intertwine if you're my type.
Baby, are you the one that I like?
'Cause I want somebody that's more than the hype

Some body
I'm more than just some body
Some body
I'm so much more.

Uh, Okay
Every boss bitch needs an accountable counterpart
No playing games, promise to never leave a broken heart
I like a body that like to finish what it start
Are you somebody that'll give up when things get hard?
Will you kiss me when I'm mad?
Or complicate things when I'm sad?
Hell, I just like to chill and be bad

Better be glad
At the end of the night,
I'm the type of bitch that likes to scream and be heard
I need the kind of mic that make me sing, on reverb

Some body
Some body
I'm so much more

Damn it baby, giving me all I deserve,
When I pull up, don't you swerve
Baby, thrust it up, on reverse
Wish somebody would, the nerve
Do up your tie, when I walk in the room,
Could never look me in the eye,
'Cause they know that I'm the prize,
And they know numbers don't lie
So give me a body that don't die

Can you take me when I fuck it up, do it mile high?
Raise the ground work, to the sky
Give me somebody worth the hype

Some body
Some body
I'm so much more.

Some body
Some body
I'm so much more

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake โ€ข Aubrey Mikkel โ€ข Sabina โ€ข James Urie โ€ข Austin Nimmo โ€ข Mandy Williams โ€ข The Wolverines
โ€ข Jerry Holmes โ€ข Marina Balan โ€ข Miamiโ€ข BYS โ€ข Naomi โ€ข Suzie โ€ข Aaron Styles โ€ข Cory Dionne โ€ข The Kittens
โ€ข Brittany Knox โ€ข Dennis Shaw โ€ข Gemma โ€ข Payton โ€ข Cassie Valentine โ€ข JT Rodriguez โ€ข Jay-C โ€ขNick Urie โ€ข PRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 20/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 21/12/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 21 December 2021 13:04:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ #2:
Mé๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ à t๐š›๐š˜๐š’๐šœ

UserPostedImage

Title: Ménage à trois
Genre: Dirty Pop
Producers: Sega Bodega
Songwriters: Annabel Cima, Suzie Stockholm, Gloria Dennis,
Santos Stevenson

Ménage à trois is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the second song on her highly anticipted album, Dirty Pop. The track was written by Annabel Cima, Suzie Stockholm, Gloria Dennis, and Santos Stevenson and produced by Sega Bodega. The song was initially recorded in Los Angeles, California but was eventually re-written and recorded in in London, UK in Suzie's at home recording studio as one of the final songs to be done for the Dirty Pop album. The song itself was an initial work in progress, first going by an entirely different name. The song's original version was recorded with a different producer during the earlier days of recording for the album when the album went by the name of "P.O.P". The song then experienced a 30 second leak to Youtube. Instead of completely getting rid of the song, In April of 2021 Suzie began work on the new Dirty Pop material and Ménage à trois was re-written with her writers and produced entirely new with underground U.K producer, Sega Bodega. The newly revamped writing and production of the song is totally unrecognizable to the initial leak and has an entirely new premise, one of which is the core sound of Suzie's newly pioneered genre, Dirty Pop.

Ménage à trois is primarily a 'dirty-pop' record. The songs concoction of Electropop, Trap, and Grime elements mixed with the songs provocative lyrical content truly encompasses what is emphasized by the Dirty Pop genre that Suzie has ushered in with the culmination of her new album. Ménage à trois features a 20 second intro with smeary and snappy bassline along with a dark throbbing beat echoed by moans and coos, it's after these opening seconds that the song becomes centered around Suzie's menacing delivery: "Pulsating on every lick/Pussy getting wetter than ever/Make her cum on the dick/Come bitch". Suzie delivers a spit fire performance, one that sees her abandon her singing voice and adopt an almost rap like presentation as Suzie depicts a NSFW experience with two others, named Kenny and Lacey. Throughout the track Suzie documents wild sexual rendezvous with these two individuals which also makes mention of horniness, orgasms, drugs and sex over a throbbing Trap loop. The chorus: Ooh, there's a menage a trois in this room/And it's got me in the mood/Holding my breath till I explode, like boom /Hit it right, watch you eat it up/Like it's your favorite food also suggests that one may be watching the whole rendezvous take place right before their eyes. Whether it's Suzie or not, is up for your discussion.

Ménage à trois

Six knees on the bed, and yeah
Three tongues giving head, and yeah
Two screens on high-def
One dick for effect
Kenny and Lacey
A team of triple-sec, yeah

Pulsating on every lick
Pussy getting wetter than ever
Make her cum on the dick (come bitch)

Ooh, there's a menage a trois in this room,
And it's got me in the mood
Holding my breath till I explode, like boom
Hit it right, watch you eat it up
Like it's your favorite food

One blonde, one brunette
Two dirties, double effect
One white and one black
One dick to mix the sap
Two C's, two D's
One eight-inch, five G's
Windows closed, blinds fold
Doggy style in the hole
Sac of balls stone-cold
Kenny and Lacey, for it all

Pulsating on every lick
Make me cum on the dick (come bitch)

Room smells like sex
Our minds are high like jets
Kenny on coke, Lacey on meth
My mind, on X

Our souls, full of rest
When you do it like this
You can't help but be the best
Dirty bitch, watch em kiss
And I'm gettin' wet all over the floor

Pulsating on every lick
Make us cum on the dick (come bitch)

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 21 December 2021 13:14:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 21/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 21/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 21/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 21/12/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 22 December 2021 06:16:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿน
๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š 

UserPostedImage

Title: Brand New
Genre: Trap, Glitch-Pop, Dirty Pop
Producers: Wuki
Songwriters: Wuki, Annabel Cima, Suzie Stockholm, Gloria Dennis,
Santos Stevenson

Brand New is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the third song on her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The track was written by Wuki, Annabel Cima, Suzie Stockholm, Gloria Dennis, Santos Stevenson and produced by Wuki. The song was recorded in London, UK in Suzie's home recording studio after Suzie personally discovered the works of underground producer Wuki after coming across his on SoundCloud. In June of 2021, Suzie's team personally reached out to Wuki, exclaiming to him that Suzie was interested in him being a producer on her upcoming album. Both parties shared the same interest and the exchange ended in Wuki being asked to attend a mandatory producers and writers meeting at Suzie's home at the end of July. During this producers meeting, Wuki came prepared with works specifically crafted for Suzie in hopes of one or more being chosen for the album. During the second meeting, a demo recording of the production values of Brand New was played for Suzie in which she absolutely fell in love with. Just a week later, Suzie and Wuki entered the studio after lyrics for Brand New were finalized with initial refining of the production for Brand New being done as well, with Suzie's discretion and major input to truly embrace the avant-garde nature of the Dirty Pop album. In late August, Brand New was officially recorded and listed as a track that would make the final tracklist for the Dirty Pop album.

Brand New is primarily a Trap record with a heavy glitch pop influence; most likened to the post choruses glitchy, distorted, screaming nature. Brand New continues to breathe light into Suzie's thought process with the new album, the song's overall stature feels both experimental and unique coupled with Suzie's charismatic, laid back delivery. The track opens up with a glitchy introduction, followed by a thumping, vibrating trap beat which sees Suzie murmur: "He's brand new baby/Too tough, nicely cut/I'm brand new baby/Slim waist, nice cunt/He's brand new baby/Too tough, nicely cut/I'm brand new baby/Pretty face, nice butt". Brand New is about finding someone new after a failed affair. Throughout the track Suzie documents a past relationship with a popular music artist who Suzie was just "fornicating with", and initially ends up being unimpressed by him which ends in her finding someone brand new, this being her current husband, Jordan Avogandro. The track in itself is quite superficial as Suzie proclaims: "If he calling you a hoe, ask him what the fuck he earning/Cause you better be a millionaire or best believe I'm swervin", a line which can liberate an audience of females who get called derogatory terms. Suzie on the other hand, turns the tables on these men: "You wanna reap where you didn't sow, boy you don't deserve it/You wanna have sex with me, damn you steady perving" and even name drops Joshua Grimmie and his hit record "SURPRISE" as yet another way to take a dig at this mystical past lover. All in all, Suzie and producer Wuki lays down an high-octane force that blends hip-hop production, explosive breakdowns, only enhanced by Suzie's infectious boasting.

Brand New

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Slim waist, nice cunt

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Pretty face, nice butt

You thought you took the best part of me
But you didn't even do anything
Don't you see
I turned to you only 'cause I was lonely
I just needed intimacy
But I'm fine now, yeah

Quantum jumped to a better D
One that treats me like his Queen
Don't you see?
With you, I just needed intimacy
You were never my true love
Just someone I was fornicating with

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Slim waist, nice cunt

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Pretty face, nice butt

When you see me on the big screens?
Don't even try me
Don't even call me up on the facetime
Tryna say 'surprise' like you're Josh Grimmie

Just cause you see me living grand don't mean I'm on dateline
So that's right, you can crawl for me boy
While I disrespectfully decline, I don't want you anymore

If he calling you a hoe, ask him what the fuck he earning
Cause you better be a millionaire or best believe I'm swervin'
You wanna reap where you didn't sow, boy you don't deserve it
You wanna have sex with me, damn you steady perving
Eating up all the cookie dough that I'm always serving
You would never believe I'm his freak and his virgin

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Slim waist, nice cunt

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Pretty face, nice butt

When I was trapped with you, I never felt free
But I ain't free, that's right I'm expensive
You were right, last night when you said it
If you can't pay my bills then just forget it

If you can't take a boujiee bitch, that means you on the blacklist
So get down on your knees and kiss my wrist
Cause I'm on brand and I'm new
I'm dirty and I'm cute
If you can't take me shopping, then what can you even do?

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Slim waist, nice cunt

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Pretty face, nice butt

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Slim waist, nice cunt

He's brand new baby
Too tough, nicely cut
I'm brand new baby
Pretty face, nice butt

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 22 December 2021 06:36:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 22/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 22/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 22/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 22 December 2021 10:38:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿบ:
๐™ณ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š˜๐š—

UserPostedImage

Title: Dirty Little Things
Genre: Trap Pop, R&B, Dirty Pop
Producers: ReesyG
Songwriters: Cara Zayn, Suzie Stockholm, Payton Rodriguez

Dirty Little Things is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm featuring Puerto Rican rapper, Payton Rodriguez. The track serves as the third song on her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The track was released following the Fan Choice Awards VI, where Suzie and her fiancée faced backlash by the public for "using a proposal" as a publicity stunt even though Suzie claimed she has "no idea". Despite that, Suzie also released a promotional record entitled "Drop That". Leading up to the album release the song experienced some hardship, in early 2019 a mysterious twitter account posted an alleged snippet of the "Dirty Little Things" which featured a low quality 11 second video clip of Suzie and her back up dancers in what looked to be an official video. The following day a different teaser emerged but this time on Suzieโ€™s official website. It showed a 18 second teaser which showed an edgy movie like clip of Suzie and her backup dancers. This was the first official announcement of Suzie dropping new music at the time. The same day Suzieโ€™s video director posted a selfie with Suzie wearing the same outfit that was posted on the website which led people to believe the video shown on her website was from the video shoot. On January 20th 2019, Suzie unveiled the artwork for Dirty Little Things on twitter and on her website which also included an 8 second snippet the song. This prompted fans to begin hash tagging the songs title. Payton also joined in on the excitement.

"Dirty Little Things" is a fusion of pop/hip hop and trap and has a sexy, unapologetic vibe. The edgy nature of the record and lyrical content fits nicely with the direction of Suzie's album while still staying intact with her true nature in sound. Dirty Little Things falls on the lines of Suzieโ€™s earlier, more urban influenced tracks like Dance With The Queen, Iโ€™m Rich Bitch, and Drop That while giving introducing a harder, more urban approach on her music. Dirty Little Things has hard backed beat with a huge bass, snapping beats and is a bonafide club banger in nature and should have no problem lighting the club scene up this year. It just makes want to dance.Payton opens up the record with the slow, mysterious intro and his well-known accent starts calling for Suzie, Suzie answers with giggling in the background over the edgy opening. It doesn't take long before Payton starts rapping. His rapping mixes perfect with the Trap production and he spits a fiery and NSFW opening verse that even has him paying homage to himself and to his debut single "Bend Ova Miss" and telling a dirty little love secret by confessing his urge to have Suzie all to himself. Suzie begins singing after, and although she has never been a strong vocalist, she has a good tone for pop records and club bangers like this. Lightly autotuned and with nasally cat-like vocals, Suzieโ€™s vocals donโ€™t get lost in the urban production as she sings the songs catchy hook. After 9 years in music, Suzie has mastered her vocal style and has enough personality in her voice to make any song sound catchy. Years of vocal training has made Suzie a somewhat passable vocalist. Suzie sings quick in nature, but sexually, about doing dirty little things with someone and being submissive to their dirty Little love and secrets. She wants to cater to their every demand and wants to hear all their dirty little love and secrets but also wants to be pleased as well. โ€œTouch Me, Squeeze Meโ€ Suzie sing-raps over the first part of the hook and makes sure you remember her moany growl about wanting to be pleased by a halfway lover.

The lyrical nature of the song is very sexualized, but Suzie sounds proclaiming, confident and provocative. Her vocals over the beat could make the song an instant radio mainstay along with the suggestive lyrical content that has the male protagonist tellin all of her dirty Little secrets. Payton had no issue getting very dirty with these โ€œlittle secretsโ€ he raps about. Paytonโ€™s second verse continues with his NSFW nature but also confidently talks about his accomplishments and takes a nice dig at a popular rapper as he tells all his dirty Littlesecrets . Paytonโ€™s Latin tinged flow makes his verses very distinguishable and he doesnโ€™t sound out of place on a Suzie record. After ending. Hi verse, the two join for the early hook before the song has a final big chorus.

"Dirty Little Things" went on to become a major success for both Suzie and Payton with the song topping the Chart Heat singles chart and garnering multiple headlines. This was due to the song's suggestive nature, hype surrounding both artists and Payton's alleged scathing lyrical reference toward rapper, Kidd Amaze; a story that was featured as a headline on Culture Uncut.

Dirty Little Things
ft. Payton

[Suzie]
[Payton]

Ayo, its ya boi P
Lookin' for the Swedish mami Suzie
You Ready?
Oh!
Uh Huh!

[Giggles]

P Ali, winnin' every fight, every battle
Stayin' vicious, even got the Tiger growl
Fuckin mad bitches you can call me Tiger Woods
And if I could would even give....Suzie the wood
And I ain't playin', 19, ma head right
So Bend Ova Miss, I know dat dat azz ripe

[Giggles]

Bitches stuck to me, a mu'fuckin glue stick
They try to touch my balls like a damn pool stick
Dick stay so good, they keep on comin' back
Hittin all these holes, NFL runnin back
At the line of scrimmage, tryna find the endzone
I fucked the same bitch
That put you in her friend zone

You have the power to make me do
All these dirty things to you
And Iโ€™m your treasure, your gift
Give me your secrets
And licks

All these dirty things that you
Give me your secrets
And licks

Late night, knocking at the door
The devil has me under his spell and Iโ€™m his whore
When you look me in the eyes, you know
That Iโ€™m the one
Iโ€™m under your command
A spell, canโ€™t be undone

But everything I want from you, I better get
If I cater to your every demand
And every wish

So you will bow down at my feet?
Come on, give me everything I need
Youโ€™re the one who forced me to beg and plead
And Iโ€™m gonna get all that I need
So..

Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me
Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me

Give me your secrets
And licks

Give me your secrets
And licks

Some nights are brutal with our dirty little love
You know I can give as much as I take
The passion runs deep in this fucked up love
But you know itโ€™ll take more than that to make me break
Iโ€™m stronger than they think I am
Got a box thatโ€™s better than your X
And I can stand on my own two feet
We both know deep down
That this love runs so fucking deep

So..

Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me
Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me

Give me your secrets
And licks

Give me your secrets
And licks
So tell me how dirty you get ?

Yo..
Got a bitch on her knees
Double Dโ€™s with a cute face
Boutta get some white in her mouth like toothpaste
She like the dick long, shove it in screw face
Better fuckin' rest up, wanna fuck me?
Got the quick thrust, energizer battery
Yeah my fuck game strong and my flow deep
Assault and battery on every single fuckin' beat
She say she luh da Kidd, but he donโ€™t Amaze me
Been At The Top when it comes to rap shit
Every single song that I touch is classic
While these ninjas fallin off like backflips
I fuck her pussy dirty, got the bitch gaspin
Dirty little things yeah you know Iโ€™m on it
Got these bitches hooked on my songs like phonics

Touch you, squeeze you
Love me, please me
Touch you, squeeze you
Love me, please me

All the dirty little things that you want me to
And Iโ€™m your treasure, your gift tonight
Give me your secrets
And Iโ€™ll be yours for life
All the dirty little things that you want me to
And Iโ€™m your treasure, your gift tonight
Give me your secrets
And Iโ€™ll be yours for life

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 22 December 2021 10:45:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 22/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 22/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 22/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 23 December 2021 15:35:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿป:
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š

UserPostedImage

Title: Passionfruit
Genre: Electro Pop, Avant Pop
Producers: Robo Erotica
Songwriters: Jay Galleger, Erika Richardson, Lynne Keller, Suzie Stockholm

Passionfruit is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the fifth song on her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The track was written by Jay Galleger, Erika Richardson, Lynne Keller, Suzie Stockholm. The song was recorded in London, UK in Suzie's home recording studio after meeting Robo Erotica, an underground London based producer who personally sent production recordings to Suzie. After hearing his work, none of the material that he initially sent her was chosen to be recorded, but Suzie was still interested in meeting with the producer, as she found his work to be interesting and could see herself working with him after some consultation. After conversating with Erotica, the producer was flown out to London to meet with her and gage the particular sound she wanted for a potential record. During the meeting, Suzie shared the written lyrics of Passionfruit with Erotica and emphasized that she wanted a record that could translate the sound of the song to its title and a record that could be reminiscent of her earlier work with a revamped spin that included her avantgarde pop style. Over the next two weeks that Erotica spent in London, he produced the arrangements of Passionfruit and shared it with Suzie during the producer and writers meeting at Suzie home in London. Suzie fell in love with the record and recorded the song with Erotica in late October, which allowed him to make the final touches with Suzie's vocals. After a final listening party, Suzie made the clear decision for Passionfruit to be on the published track list for Dirty Pop, along with it becoming one of her favorite songs on the album.

"Passionfruit" is primarily an Electro Pop song with elements of Hyper Pop and Electroclash thus giving the song a major avant-pop undertone. Despite the song fitting perfectly within the spectrum of the Dirty Pop album and easily just as bad ass, Passionfruit is easily more reminiscent of Suzie's earlier, more playful glittery style of work, most comparable to the style of work like "Rise Above" amongst others. This blend easily makes Passionfruit one of the more radio records on "Dirty Pop" and serves as the perfect bridge into the next song on the album. The track opens up with a catchy, R&B tinged beat in which Suzie spells out the word passionfruit, followed by sexy adlibs that are followed with pounding synths that are enhanced with a major bass. This synth driven beat follows throughout the song. Suzie's delivery proclaims the record as she starts vocalizing with her signature tone: "You should hear what they say/They say I taste like/Something sweet/Itโ€™s kind of crazy/But I just met you/And I know you want to." Passionfruit sees Suzie compare herself to the taste of passionfruit, with her sex appeal pulling in the attention of another, who cannot resist the temptation to taste her sweet and tasty erogenous zones. Despite Passionfruit's "sweet" pop sound, the record is very much playfully vulgar. During the chorus Suzie chroons: "Taste me/Taste me/Iโ€™m not the only one/In the club/But you chased me/Chased me/They say I taste like/Passion fruit/So sweet/But I have a tart side/So bite me" over a hyper pop beat.

Passionfruit

P-A-S-S-I-O-N
F-R-U-I-T
Um, yeah
Mmm, uh
Yeah

You should hear what they say
They say I taste like
Something sweet
Itโ€™s kind of crazy
But I just met you
And I know you want to

Taste me
Taste me
Iโ€™m not the only one
In the club
But you chased me
Chased me

They say I taste like
Passion fruit
So sweet
But I have a tart side
So bite me

You know youโ€™re stressed
Come and eat my core
I have sweet insides
Iโ€™ll have you craving for more
If you want to taste
Come through my door
Youโ€™re not a stranger
Not anymore

Taste me
Taste me
Iโ€™m not the only one
In the club
But you chased me
Chased me

They say I taste like
Passion fruit
So sweet
But I have a tart side
So bite me

Iโ€™m a mystery
You never know what
Youโ€™re gonna get
Iโ€™ll have you in my bed
And the nights not over
Yet
I know you wanna

Taste me
Taste me
Iโ€™m not the only one
In the club
But you chased me
Chased me

They say I taste like
Passion fruit
Um, yeah
Mmm, uh
Yeah
So sweet
But I have a tart side
So bite me
Um, yeah
Mmm, uh
Yeah

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 23/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 23/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 23/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 24 December 2021 06:38:24(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Track #6:
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ

UserPostedImage

Title: Addiction
Genre: Electro Pop, Dance
Producers: The Wolverines
Songwriters: Stephanie Ingrid, Erik Zullo, Leslie Mitchel, Suzie Stockholm

Addiction is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the sixth song on her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The track was written by Stephanie Ingrid, Erik Zullo, Leslie Mitchel, Suzie Stockholm recorded during the time in which the album went by the name of P.O.P in Los Angeles with production duo and brothers, the Wolverines. The song was ultimately chosen to be made part of the Dirty Pop final tracklisting due to the success of the record and it becoming one of Suzie's signature song. The song also fit perfectly within the spectrum of Dirty Pop. For this record, Suzie wanted to proclaim the lyrics with a big danceable beat that could catchy and enjoyable to the audience. Some will liken this type of track to Suzie's early release of "Burn Away" with a bigger sound.

The track has the synth beat that sounds a bit small during the first verse but as you listen to the track the bass and overall beat becomes infinitely more muscular, and as Stockholm purrs in the background. Suzie lets loose completely and really just goes in the zone throughout the track. Suzie proclaims the listener during the opening lines of the track that just features slick 'knocking like' base that has the Swedish princess sounding sexy cooing "Destroy me with heartbeat" and speaking the words of the first part before the song breaks into a corkscrew like, synth filled bass driven onslaught where Suzie tentatively sings in a sexy like whisper.

Suzie really shines with her personality in her delivery. She just commands attention when she starts singing sounding confident, sure of herself and gives a good performance and charisma when listening to Addiction. The production of the track picks up absolutely out of nowhere, and Suzie starts cooing "Love me like a lover|Love me like a winner|Love me like a sinner|Love me". Almost sounding as if she is belting but perfectly over the big beat and although the production may be massive, Suzie does not fall under the large production values. She makes her presence known with her delivery of the lyrics and keeps up the full-on attitude throughout the track. The initial track is a suggestive love song where Suzie sings about wanting to be a man's addiction, like the drug, and for him to always crave and want, as well as love her. Another major standout of the track is the bridge, here, the song quickly takes a turn as it zooms into a booming futuristic like breakdown where Suzie admits how she wants to be loved where her vocals are distorted a bit and the song then quickly starts rising until the very final chorus where the song pounds onto the track with a bigger base and faster beat until the song rides out to a haunting finish.

"Addiction" went on to become a major success for Suzie. After facing much criticism, the success of the song breathed new light into Suzie's staying power as a musical act. The record gave Suzie her first #1 record and has gone on to become one of her signature songs.

Addiction
feat. The Wolverines

Destroy me with your heartbeat
Love me like a love cheat
I just wanna party
Infect me with your heartbeat

Live me, breathe me
Say youโ€™ll always need me
Say it to me
I know you feel it

Shoot me up
As you feel me up
That feeling of you
Touch me as you hit me
So impossible to escape

I wonโ€™t ask a lot of you
Just this one little thing
Tell me Iโ€™m your addiction
I want you to

Love me like a lover
Love me like a winner
Love me like a sinner
Love me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

Destroy me with your heartbeat
Love me like a love cheat
I just wanna party
Infect me with your heartbeat

Love me, but never leave me
Iโ€™ll do the same
You said you could never love again
Iโ€™m hoping to change that
You see that I was the same
My scars were fresh
Bleeding like my empty heart

Let me change you
Let me love you
Let me suck you
They say
Love is tragedy
But not when weโ€™re together

Hit me up
As I feel you up
I want you to be like me
Helplessly
in love

I wonโ€™t ask a lot of you
Just this one little thing
Tell me that Iโ€™m your addiction
I want you to

Love me like a lover
Love me like a winner
Love me like a sinner
Love Me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

I just want to be loved
I just wanna love
I want you to love me til Iโ€™m me again
I want you to love me til Iโ€™m free again
I want you to love me
Like An Addiction

Love me like a lover
I know you can
Love me like a winner
I want you to
Love me like a sinner
Youโ€™ll love it

Love Me
Like An Addiction

Like An Addiction
Like An Addiction, baby
Oh
Like An Addiction

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 24 December 2021 06:39:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/12/2021(UTC), erich hess on 24/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 28 December 2021 06:57:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿฝ:
๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šข'๐š—'๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š
๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข

UserPostedImage

Title: sticky'n'sweet
Genre: Deep House, Avant Pop, Electropop, Dance-Pop
Producers: Chicago Nobody
Songwriters: C. De Marco (Chicago Nobody)

sticky'n'sweet is a song recorded by Italian American singer/songwriter Chicago Nobody and Swedish pop star, Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the seventh song on her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop and an official release off Chicago Nobody's upcoming second studio album, Chaotic Erotic. The track was written and produced by Chicago Nobody and recorded during quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After Chicago Nobody completed the record, the artist reached out to Suzie sharing the record with her. After absolutely falling in love the songs lyrics, arrangements and style, Suzie went on to record her vocals for the song separately. sticky 'n' sweet was released a promotional cut for Chicago Nobody's upcoming album on July 19th, 2020. Long after the the songs release, Suzie was in the midst of recording Dirty Pop and felt as if the song was a perfect fit for her own album. She reached out to Chicago Nobody about included the song on Dirty Pop, in which Chicago Nobody agreed. It was after this decision that sticky'n'sweet was also included on Dirty Pop.

sticky'n'sweet is a unique pop song that packs a punch. The record is primarily a Deep House record that delves into genre's such as Avant Pop, Electropop, and Dance-Pop which allows both Suzie and Chicago Nobody to flourish as collaborators in an unlikely duo. Chicago Nobody's tone fits this track perfectly while also nicely contrasting Suzie's sexy, softer vocals as they both trade lines filled with sexual innuendos. The track features quirky and bouncy production that is quite avantgarde compared to particular arrangements that we get in today's spectrum of pop music as the song features a commercial house beat mixed with metaphorically driven lyrics and irresistible production and vocal arrangements.

Following the surprise release of sticky'n'sweet, the song was met with quite the controversy as the industry was set alight with rumors that Suzie and Chicago Nobody's release was about their own rendezvous together. Whether or not you believe the rumors are up to you, but what we cannot deny is the mammoth collaboration that both performers came together for on the seventh track of "Dirty Pop".

sticky'n'sweet
with Chicago Nobody

Chicago Nobody
Suzie

Mmmm, so damn sticky and sweet
Get a grip on ya like I'm sinking my cleats
Boy, let it coat over your teeth
Swirl that tongue around and taste the candy
So addictive they should sell it in the back streets
Mmmmmm, yeah

I like to make it bubble and spill over the top
Go down a treat just like your favorite soda pop
Got the sugar shakes but don't you ever stop
Relax and open wide, let me fill you up
Give you the keys to the magic chocolate shop

Secret recipe, it's not for the rookies
Little extra bite within this cookie
Do you think you can handle all the goodies?
So sticky and sweet and hella juicy
All the girls and boys wanna tackle me
Wanna fuck around and get themselves a cavity
You're lucky I'm making you my priority
Will you savor it or devour savagely?

It's been a long, hard fuckin' week
Come on and get yourself a treat
Kick back, take the weight off your feet
Forget the diet, won't tell if you cheat
Can't deny this, so sticky and sweet
St-st-st-sticky and sweet

Secret recipe, it's not for the rookies
Little extra bite within this cookie
Do you think you can handle all the goodies?
So sticky and sweet and hella juicy
All the girls and boys wanna tackle me
Wanna fuck around and get themselves a cavity
You're lucky I'm making you my priority
Will you savour it or devour savagely?

Mmmm, so damn sticky and sweet
Get a grip on ya like I'm sinking my cleats
Boy, let it coat over your teeth
Swirl that tongue around and taste the candy
So addictive they should sell it in the back streets
Mmmmmm, yeah

So yummy in your tummy
So yummy in your tummy
So yummy in your tummy
So yummy in your tummy
So yummy in your tummy
So yummy in your tummy

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 28/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 28/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 29/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 28 December 2021 11:58:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿพ:
โ˜… ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š›

UserPostedImage

Title: Bad Behavior
Genre: Dirty Pop, Avant Pop, U.K Bass, Electro-Pop
Producers: Karma Kid
Songwriters: Suzie Stockholm, Herman Kennedy, Elijah Bates, Jim Beatz, Dawn Gray, Jeanne Paul,
Brandi Miller

"Bad Behavior" is a single by Swedish Pop star Suzie Stockholm that was released on September 6th, 2021 without prior notice. The record is the lead single from "Dirty Pop" and is the eighth track on the album. At the time of release, Bad Behavior was a follow up from the releases of Dirty Little Things featuring Payton in 2019, and a collaboration with Chicago Nobody entitled "sticky n' sweet" released in 2020. The latter being nominated for Best Collaboration at the FCAVIII. "Bad Behavior" features production from U.K producer Karma Kid who produced the record in early 2021 after being in talks with Suzie for production on Dirty Pop which sees Suzie delve in more dynamic and sexually fluid records. Despite the record being sent to Suzie in April of 2021, Suzie actually recorded the song in August, following the descript birth of her first child with Jordan Avogandro in early July of 2021. Suzie gave birth to a baby girl, who's named has not been revealed as of yet, but got back into the studio a month after her birth date to record new music and get back to work.

At the time, Bad Behavior served was Suzie's first since appearing at the Fan Choice Awards VIII, where the pop superstar made a surprise appearance and announced her pregnancy to a live crowd as part of Pop Culture Catch Up. Suzie said: "I've got some news that you'll never be able to top..IM.... PREGNANT!". At the time of this announcement, Suzie had already been in her second trimester and took a brief hiatus from music in order to give birth. After giving birth to a girl in July of 2021, Suzie got back into the studio to record "Bad Behavior", which had been on standby for quite some time because of the pregnancy. In mid-August, Suzie flew Karma Kid out to London to record the vocal arrangements in person. By September 2021, the record was ready to an official release. One of which came without prior notice or announcement.

"Bad Behavior" was written by various writers including Stockholm and delves into the subject of sex, as Suzie proclaims the listener with her personality-tinged vocals and faux British accent as she vocalizes about sexual rendezvous over a thunderous beat with pounding kick drums. Suzie makes it clear that she's back in full form with her latest offering.

"Bad Behavior" is a sizzling sex jam that can easily be considered a bed room banger or a club anthem, depending on which mood you're in. In a record that lasts 3 minutes and 10 seconds, Suzie makes use of her greatest strength. Her niche in sing-rapping, sex kitten-tinged vocals and sultry adlibs that Suzie has come to be known for. The record sees Suzie return back to her infectious energy, where she sings about being promiscuous and getting her man "filled up". Suzie does a great job of diving into the pounding kick drums of the bass heavy record by modifying her voice between sultry low tones, to hyper processed vocals as she goes back in forth between each vocal type, making the song feel exciting from start to finish with her fem bot style. She sings raunchy lyrics that include: No traffic, so there's space to fit/So squeeze on in, give me life /I'll make it squirt on your custom dash kit over a clattering beat that sounds industrial and dark, which compliments the song subject and direction. In a track that is uptempo, Suzie does not get lost over the production and is quite distinguished throughout as Suzie makes it clear what she wants. One of the songs main selling points, it's hyper catchy chorus sees Suzie adopt a faux British accent as she sing raps: I might tease, make you say please/Hit some rum, I'm gonna be your chaser /So show me bad behavior/Ooh, I might tease, make you say please/Hit some rum, I'm gonna be your chaser/So show me bad behavior" over a clattering beat.

As Suzie "reentered" the music industry following the birth of her daughter, the controversial pop star came back in top form with Bad Behavior. Some have already called it the record that trailblazed her new style and was the culmination of her very own brand of pop music. The smart release of it's remix with Billy Khan and an highly anticipated interview with "In Conversation" has made Bad Behavior become Suzie's fastest selling single with its solo and remix spending three weeks at the top position on Chart Heat.

Bad Behavior

[It's getting hot...]

I might tease, make you say please
Hit some rum, I'm gonna be your chaser
So show me bad behavior
Ooh, I might tease, make you say please
So show me bad behavior

Needed a new car, to match my bikini
My husband bought it, so I call him genie
Make it appear, I'm his pear
He always wanna squeeze me
He's so HD, just like TV
Wanna come see me?

Drop it low, givin' top
In his whip, whipped cream with the dip
Wanna lick?
AMG transmission, driving stick

And it's wide body, no traffic
No traffic, so there's space to fit
So squeeze on in, give me life
I'll make it squirt on your custom dash kit

How hot do you really wanna make it?
I got the cookie recipe
And I'm about to bake it

And after you get to eat
Insert more, if you're a player
Pussy so good, make you say a prayer

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

100 Degrees, main meal
With the cheese, the salads naked
I'll have a cocktail, on the rocks
The main course, pussy pop

So deliver me, what you got?
Hope it's lit, more descript
I'm your puzzle, go figure me
Literally, go figure me
Or I can be your exam, are you feelin me?
I know you're feelin me, physically

Cause it's 100 push ups, on command
When I pull up
Leg and thigh in your mouth
So you can get your full up

And after you get to eat

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

[It's getting hot...]

I won't lie, I ain't been strict
Had way too much sugar with a side of dick
So I got to be bad, get it out to the bag

And after you get to eat

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 28/12/2021(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 28/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 29/12/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 08 January 2022 03:51:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿฟ:
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ

UserPostedImage

Title: Lock Mode
Genre: Dirty Pop, House
Producers: Gusten Dahlqvist
Songwriters: Darren Mustang, Julian Yates, Erika Richardson, Lynne Keller, Suzie Stockholm

Lock Mode is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the ninth song on her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The song was written by Darren Mustang, Julian Yates, Erika Richardson, Lynne Keller, Suzie Stockholm and Suzie Stockholm. The song was recorded in London, UK in Suzie's home recording studio after word got out from Suzie's team about the hiring of numerous, underground producers Gusten Dahlqvist submitted his instrumental cut of "Somebody", in which Suzie absolutely fell in love with, he then sent over an additional recording of what would become "Lock Mode". The duo met in July of 2021 to make tweaks to the instrumental and to write the and record Somebody, alongside Suzie's teams of writers. After Somebody was recorded, Suzie then shifted her gears to focus on Lock Mode. The initial record took about 3 days to record, as Suzie made numerous changes to the lyrics before it was finalized. When the track was finalized she recorded the track and sent it in for mixing. Mixing took an additional week before Suzie revisited the record along with Somebody to make final changes that she felt most comfortable with. In the end, Lock Mode along with Somebody was chosen to be apart of the final tracklisting of Dirty Pop, with Somebody being the first track, and Lock Mode appearing as the ninth track. Along with "Passionfruit", Lock Mode is one of Suzie's favorite songs off of Dirty Pop.

Lock Mode is a sex anthem that has a fun, playful metallic edge. The record is a primarily House record that sees Suzie flourish with her prowess and delivery. The track is amped up, and Suzie plays up to the production of the record with her own bouncy, playful almost rap like delivery as she breezes through sexual lyrics with spit-fire delivery. It's the sheer speed of Suzie's delivery that makes the track stand out in her performance, easily keeping up with the grinding house beats and amped up beats per-minute of the song. Lock Mode is a sexual song about being "locked in" with your partner, that is, having absolutely no distractions when it's time to get sexual and Suzie makes in clear with lyrics such as: "Pussy so sweet, he on lock mode,/Dick is all mine, bitch Iโ€™m fucking wild/Ready to cater to you like I'm Destiny's child" over a booming house beat. It's the exciting element of the track, mixed with Suzie's commendable rap like delivery that makes this song not only uber sexual, but extremely fun.

Lock Mode

Lock it so good
Tastes so sweet
Shake that ass
Smack that ass
Feels so good
Snort that line
Ride that poll
Now we're in lock mode

Lock mode, lock mode, lock mode
Dip it so good, licks sweet
Sensations got me stimulated,
Slam me against the door, kitten so sweet,
Baby why you playing, letโ€™s start roleplaying
Medusa Kamasutra, always on, lock mode
I bought a BMW for you, fuck me in it boo
I chase none, I turn heads, step it up or out boo
So turn off the lights, itโ€™s a wild ride, so

Lock it so good
Tastes so sweet
Shake that ass
Smack that ass
Feels so good
Snort that line
Ride that poll
Now we're in lock mode

I'm your forbidden fruit and you got that juice
Spicy wildin, done tap riding, dick got me wildin
Smash that booty, hit it good, got me drippin'
Feels so Gucci, am I tripping, got me locked in
Barbie living, boy I'm dipping, tripping
Uh-uh-uh-uh, yeah I want that smoke, locked in
Uh-uh-uh-uh, taste this spice, lock it
Lips so hot, make wood rise
Tits hard as fuck, got you buzzing eyes
Body got curves, boy I know you wanna

Lock it so good
Tastes so sweet
Shake that ass
Smack that ass
Feels so good
Snort that line
Ride that poll
Now we're in lock mode

Boy youโ€™ve got it good, royalty good good
Ass so tight, you wanna fuck boy, so lock in
Iโ€™ll make you dream of me, wanna have me deep?
I'm so good, make a bitch mad
Heโ€™s too good, make a bitch die,
Pussy so sweet, he on lock mode,
Dick is all mine, bitch Iโ€™m fucking wild
Ready to cater to you like I'm Destiny's child

Lock it so good
Tastes so sweet
Shake that ass
Smack that ass
Feels so good
Snort that line
Ride that poll
Now we're in lock mode
Lock it so good
Tastes so sweet
Shake that ass
Smack that ass
Feels so good
Snort that line
Ride that poll
Now we're in lock mode

Sounds Like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 08/01/2022(UTC), erich hess on 08/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 08/01/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/01/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 09 January 2022 13:42:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ:
๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ

UserPostedImage

Title: Treasure
Genre: Dirty Pop, UK Bass, Electronic
Producers: Sega Bodega
Songwriters: Karianne Gibson, Suzie Stockholm

Treasure is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as the final song on the standard edition of her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The track was written by Karianne Gibson, Suzie Stockholm and produced by Sega Bodega who also produced the album's second song, Menage a Trois. The song was recorded in Los Angeles, California but was eventually re-written and recorded in in London, UK in Suzie's at home recording studio as one of the final songs to be recorded for the Dirty Pop album. Sega initially brought the demo recording of the track during a writers and producers meeting at Suzie's London, Mansion. Impressed by the number, Suzie accepted the demo and wrote to the track alongside co-writer Karianne Gibson. After finishing up the lyrics, Suzie and Sega Bodega recorded the track in November of 2022 shortly after Thanksgiving. During recording sessions, the songs production was also tightened up, with Sega Bodega taking Suzie's feedback, and making necessary changes and add on's at her discretion. After the song was recorded and further mixed by Stockholm's engineer, the record was chosen as the final track taken off of Dirty Pop. In a track about an early sexual encounter with her current husband Jordan Avogandro, "Treasure" is the closest thing to a love song that appears on Dirty Pop and is slightly tamer lyrically than the rest of the album, which leaves room for seductive metaphors and icy climatic production that makes the song feel like the perfect last track for an album that feels liberating, sexual, and wild.

Treasure is a seductive track that speaks of the first time Suzie felt as if she was falling in love, which happened to be during a sexual encounter with her partner. The song features metallic trap beats and icy samples that allows the song to sound unique as it effortlessly toys with the norms of pop and hip-hop music. In a song that safely meshes into the genre of Suzie's own, "Dirty Pop", the song is clearly heavily influenced by electronic music but has a distinct UK Bass and UK Hip Hop undertone which makes the song sound experimental. The song starts off with an extended intro that couple's sparkly synths and samples by Sega Bodega before Suzie vocalizes. Suzie's performance is one that shows technicality, as she is able to keep up with the swift production of the song with her rapid sing-rapping as she tells her story of sex leading to love. Suzie sounds seductive yet offers somewhat of a deadpan flow which mixes perfectly with the production of the song, which feels purposely breezy and weightless. The ending minute of the song feels truly climatic, as Suzie delivers the words: "The pleasure is treasure, mmmh,/Iโ€™m cannot stop this,/Itโ€™s bad, bad, bad/I am falling in love, love, love" in the final double chorus, the production takes a notch upward, with a mixture of the song original's production being added with additional synths and samples, adding in a techno edge at the very end. After the last double chorus, the song remains vacant for the remaining 15 seconds of the song, as the track only offers the instrumental. The song's ending half truly feel like an encore and the last track on the standard edition of the album.

Treasure

Anticipation sets my mind,
Smooth his skin and not a wrinkle in time,
An accidental tongue slip entices my pearly whites,
Pearly whites

And now Iโ€™m watching him as he devours me,
I have been locked in, and he has the key
He opens me up with the lock now,
And he goes down

The pleasure is treasure, mmmh,
Iโ€™m cannot stop this,
Itโ€™s bad, bad, bad
I am falling in love, love, love
Every touch of your kiss,
Drives me mad, mad, mad
Youโ€™re the best Iโ€™ve ever had

Fluttering with butterflies,
Monarch cocoons,
As I swoon,
Find forbidden nectar under an unfamiliar moon,
We dance in the sheets all afternoon

And Iโ€™m about to break and collapse,
But then he takes it to the max,
I moan out of my thorax,
Then we both climax

Iโ€™m cannot stop this,
Itโ€™s bad, bad, bad
Drives me mad, mad, mad

Letโ€™s go explore space,
Rev the rocket, rev the rocket
Letโ€™s get out of this place,
Rev the rocket, rev the rocket

Iโ€™m cannot stop this,
Itโ€™s bad, bad, bad
Drives me mad, mad, mad

Iโ€™m cannot stop this,
Itโ€™s bad, bad, bad
Drives me mad, mad, mad

Sounds Like:

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฅ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ -ใ€€๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ผฅ๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€‘

Edited by user 09 January 2022 13:45:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 09/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 09/01/2022(UTC), erich hess on 09/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 09/01/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/01/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 09 January 2022 17:13:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐™ป๐š’๐š™๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š”

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผธ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎใ€€๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซใ€‘

UserPostedImage

Title: Lipstick
Genre: Synth Pop, Electro Pop
Producers: The Wolverines, Dijon
Songwriters: William Grach, Roman Grach, Dijon, Ivy York, Suzie Stockholm

Lipstick is a song recorded by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm. The track serves as song on the deluxe edition of her highly anticipated album, Dirty Pop. The track was written by William Grach, Roman Grach, Dijon, Ivy York and Suzie Stockholm and produced by The Wolverines and Dijon with the latter also producing one of the song's early releases, Addiction. The song was recorded in was written and recorded in in London, UK in Suzie's at home recording studio as one of the final songs to be recorded for the Dirty Pop album as part of the final recording sessions. The songs initial sound was first thought up by Suzie, being very clear that she wanted a song "that felt nostalgic". After being in contact with Dijon already, who had taken part in previous producer's meetings Dijon began writing arrangements for the song. The Wolverines were later added to the picture, as Suzie has worked with them in the past and wanted to capture a nostalgic sound for this record, and felt The Wolverines should be involved, since they had been so pivotal in a lot of her earlier releases. After writing sessions with the songs writers and producers, the song was recorded in late November of 2022 shortly after Thanksgiving. The Wolverines produced the opening section of the track, while Dijon added additional elements and overall rhythm of the song.

"Lipstick" oozes fresh pop nostalgia. From the very start, The Wolverine produced Hi-NRG opening instantly takes you back to the raves of the early 2000's, almost making you feel as if it is criminal not to start bopping your head to the euro-dance synths throughout the opening seconds of the record. The song switches paces and soon becomes a blissful, laidback Trap/R&B driven synth pop record. On the record, Suzie makes her presence known with her charismatic performance, as she sings about the thoughts of a woman grappling with whether or not her sexual thoughts and desires match her reality. Suzie coos: "Boy, your smile is stirring something inside of me/You asked for water when I offered coke and Henny/Eyes on my lips, you're driving me crazy". On an album where we see Suzie exude uber-confidence in attaining her sexual desires, "Lipstick" switches roles. This time Suzie is singing about being bewildered by the fact she is not the one being aggressively sought after by this individual. It makes one think if this track is an ode to her husband, Jordan Avogandro when they first met. Despite being a deluxe edition track to Dirty Pop, "Lipstick" has all the makings of being a future single. It's nostalgic feel and radio friendly feel-good vibe sees Suzie possess her sexual tone, with a laid back spin.

Lipstick

Lips on my lips, hands on my hips
Lips on my lips

Don't know how I got you in my kitchen
Can't believe you're sitting right here in front of me
Laughing at my jokes, acting all natural
Boy, your smile is stirring something inside of me
You asked for water when I offered coke and Henny
Eyes on my lips, you're driving me crazy
Sipped from my glass, there's no way I'm
Reading too much into this

Now, you got on my lipstick
I could never miss it
Baby, say the word
I'll come over there and fix it
You got on my lipstick
Maybe I should kiss it
Baby, say the word

Now, I'm all distracted, and I can't remember
Can't remember the last thing you said
Asked if you got something on your face, and I lost it
Cause it's obvious you're messing with my head
When you asked for a mirror, I came to you instead
You took a step closer, your bottom lip's still red
Your face in my hands, there's no way I'm
Reading too much into this

I could never miss it
Baby, say the word
You got on my lipstick
Maybe I should kiss it
Baby, say the word

Lips on my lips

I could never miss it
Baby, say the word
You got on my lipstick
Maybe I should kiss it
Baby, say the word

Lips on my lips, lips on my lips

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 09 January 2022 17:20:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 09/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 09/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 10/01/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/01/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 10 January 2022 10:13:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” #๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ:
โ˜…๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐š› (๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šก)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š. ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผธ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผฅ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎใ€€๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผซใ€‘

UserPostedImage

Title: Bad Behavior (The Bad Boy Refix)
Genre: Avant Pop, U.K Bass, Electro-Pop, Grime
Producers: Karma Kid
Songwriters: Suzie Stockholm, Bilal Holmes, Herman Kennedy, Elijah Bates, Jim Beatz, Dawn Gray, Jeanne Paul,
Brandi Miller

"Bad Behavior" (The Bad Boy Refix) ft Billy is an official remix of the number one single "Bad Behavior" by Swedish Pop star Suzie Stockholm originally released on September 6th, 2021 without prior notice. It also appears as the final song on Diry Pop. The record is an official remix of the original song with an added verse from Billy, taken from the pop star's upcoming studio album Dirty Pop. Bad Behavior and The Bad Boy Refix are follow ups from the releases of Dirty Little Things featuring Payton in 2019, and a collaboration with Chicago Nobody entitled "sticky n' sweet" released in 2020. The remix features a sizzling rap verse from singer/songwriter Bilal "Billy" Holmes who takes on the second half of the song with production from U.K producer Karma Kid who produced the record in early 2021 and revisited the remix's production in October 2021 for the official remix. "Bad Behavior" remix was written by various writers including Stockholm with the entire remixed rap verse being written by Holmes himself. The song's subject delves into the subject of sex, as Suzie proclaims the listener with her personality tinged vocals and faux British accent as she vocalizes about sexual rendezvous over a thunderous beat with pounding kick drums, while Billy takes on the role of a sex-crazed freak, down for a full throttle. The industries two most freakiest figures (who both celebrate a decade in the industry this year) come together for the first time on one of the dirtiest records released in quite some time.

The premise of the Bad Behavior remix is actually quite organic. The song was initially set to stay as a solo song and no remix was initially planned to happen. However, in October of 2021 a remix was sent to Suzie from Billy who was "just playing around" and sent his already mixed verse over to Suzie. Impressed by Billy's inclination on the record, Suzie decided to release the record as an official remix. Suzie wasted no time, meeting with the producer Karma Kid to work on the the remixed version of the track, in order to add in bigger bass and for Suzie to record additional adlibs. That same week, the artwork for the remix was shot in in the U.K where Suzie is now based and on October 11th, the remix was announced by Suzie and Billy via twitter.

Just as the original, "Bad Behavior" remix is a sizzling sex jam that can easily be considered a club anthem. In a record that lasts 3 minutes and 45 seconds, Suzie makes use of her greatest strength: her niche in sing-rapping, sex kitten-tinged vocals and sultry adlibs that Suzie has come to be known for, while Billy shows off his fiery hackney accented rap skills, something most listeners are not used to seeing Billy do before. The record sees Suzie return back to her infectious energy, where she sings about being promiscuous and getting her man "filled up" and the Swedish pop star does a great job of diving into the pounding kick drums of the bass heavy record by modifying her voice between sultry low tones, to hyper processed vocals as she goes back in forth between each vocal type. Suzie sings raunchy lyrics that include: No traffic, so there's space to fit/So squeeze on in, give me life /I'll make it squirt on your custom dash kit over a clattering beat that sounds industrial and dark, which compliments the song subject and direction.

Suzie does not get lost over the production and is quite distinguished throughout as Suzie makes it clear what she wants. One of the songs main selling points, it's hyper catchy chorus sees Suzie adopt a faux British accent as she sing-raps: I might tease, make you say please/Hit some rum, I'm gonna be your chaser /So show me bad behavior/Ooh, I might tease, make you say please/Hit some rum, I'm gonna be your chaser/So show me bad behavior" over a clattering beat. Billy comes in and takes over the second verse of the original record and for good reason. The Weekend band member shows off a hidden talent: rapping. Holmes wastes no time showing off his fiery Hackney tinged flow over the record that sees him take the record up a notch as is inclination adds in elements of Grime and may get fans wondering as to why the artist does not rap on a more consistent basis.

In an unlikely surprise to fans, Billy's rapping sees him hype his own skills as a sexual deviant and during the opening moment he proclaims the listener from the very start as he says "BANG! BANG!". Elsewhere during the opening moments of his verse sees Billy rap the lyrics: "I put in overtime 'cause I ain't no quitter/Ethic so focused, it upstage Mercedes, Only one thing on my mind and it ain't no babies", over pounding kick drums with background adlibs by Suzie. During his verse, Billy makes it known that he is a freak, and probably the few other acts as openly freaky as the pop princess herself, and his rap verse isn't for the faint hearted. In the final seconds of his verse, he passes off the track to Suzie in the perfect way. Billy raps: "Go another round, you know I'm that player/Not religious but you got me saying prayers" before the record's pounding chorus makes way once more before the bridge and final chorus of the song.

Bad Behavior (The Bad Boy Refix)

Suzie
Billy

[Track was kinda frisky
You know that I like it twisted
Suzie and Billy in the mix, yeah
Coming hard with The Bad Boy 'fix, yeah]

[It's getting hot...]

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

Needed a new car, to match my bikini
My husband bought it, so I call him genie
Make it appear, I'm his pear
He always wanna squeeze me
He's so HD, just like TV
Wanna come see me?

Drop it low, givin' top
In his whip, whipped cream with the dip
Wanna lick?
AMG transmission, driving stick

And it's wide body, no traffic
No traffic, so there's space to fit
So squeeze on in, give me life
I'll make it squirt on your custom dash kit

How hot do you really wanna make it?
I got the cookie recipe
And I'm about to bake it

And after you get to eat

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

Bang bang and that's before I pull your trigger
I put in overtime 'cause I ain't no quitter
Ethic so focused, it upstage Mercedes
Only one thing on my mind and it ain't no babies
Wrap it right up, choose your favourite flavour
Screaming 'HALLELUJAH!' like I'm your saviour
Take you to a place that's all gold and platinum
Not talking hits 'cause you'd struggle to count 'em

Forget the old saying, was no gentleman on the streets
I took that freaky edge and moved it to the sheets
Could be what you like any day of any week
Vanilla's just fine but you deserve a little treat
Head on the pillow, held up by the feet
Submerging down into your sweetest seas
Stuttering like it's the motherfucking King's Speech
But don't spit out it 'cause that's not what I preach

Got my dick so wet, feels like I'm on a cruise
Now suck on my neck 'til you leave a fucking bruise
Rough and ready but soft just like a peach
Speaking of, I know just what I'd like to eat
I stand for equality, show me some of that pussy power
Straddle my face while that cunt gets devoured
Let it all go, no need to be apprehensive
Tongue right in, mmmmm, tastes so expensive

Fuck yeah, I sure enjoyed that feast
Go another round, you know I'm that player
Not religious but you got me saying prayers

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

[It's getting hot...]

So I got to be bad, get it out to the bag

And after you get to eat

So show me bad behavior
So show me bad behavior

Sounds Like:

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผก๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒใ€€๏ผด๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผใ€‘

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 10/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/01/2022(UTC), erich hess on 10/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/01/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/01/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 13/02/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#14 Posted : 11 January 2022 14:15:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Fatima Amari: So happy that you release your album & your album sound amazing!

OCC: Nice job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 12/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 13 January 2022 21:54:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Fatima Amari: So happy that you release your album & your album sound amazing!

OCC: Nice job

Suzie: Thank you hun <3 appreciate you!

OOC: Thanks so much :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/01/2022(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#16 Posted : 14 January 2022 06:03:00(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Malik Jarvez: Well what can I say, this album is honestly going to probably remain one of the best of this year, so many great tunes, this album is naughty and sometimes people need that in there livesโ€ฆgreat job Suzie!

Ooc - You came through with this album, now you have me quaking in my boots when I launch Malikโ€™s albumโ€ฆhonestly itโ€™s nice to see a full release on here after so many quiet periods!

Edited by user 14 January 2022 06:03:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/01/2022(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#17 Posted : 14 January 2022 10:04:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephy: I have a new song on my album called โ€œSex Iconicโ€ (my bitch FANGZ is spitting heavy ass bars on that) and now Iโ€™m officially dedicating that song to you! Cause queen you came (literally) all the way through with this release (we all needed it). Iโ€™m horny, slayed and artistically pleased all at the same time!

ooc: Not a whole sex album and it snatching all of my follicles and pubic hairs! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ Am I surprised? Hell nah but outstanding job! I would literally buy this album if it was sold on iTunes lol thank you for keeping us entertained with your character shes one of my faves โค๏ธ
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/01/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#18 Posted : 22 January 2022 23:09:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara Zayn: INCREDIBLE! Suzie, my friend you have pulled this off like nobody else could do. Ya'll know this is a mood-setter and we thank you for blessing us with these bedroom anthems. Hit after hit throughout the entire album, unashamedly yourself and you know exactly what you want to do in every aspect of your career. This proves your status within the industry, queen of dirty pop forever. Proud of you on this achievement, the record is on full rotation for a very long time!

OOC: Incredible work to pull this off, perfect from beginning to end as always!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/01/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 23 January 2022 12:03:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Chicago: We love a sexually liberated queen! She's a pop star, she's an icon, she's a mother, she's a lover, she's the stuff of wet dreams. She's Suzie!! Aside from these bedroom bangers making me and the bf feel some sort of way, they also go OFF regardless of lyrical content. The structures and productions are just chef's kiss. 'Dirty Pop' is such a rush of a musical experience and I am so grateful you included a piece of my work within the project. Proud to rep that Dirty Pop way of life!

OOC: Yayyy! So glad that this album is finally out! You already know how much of a champion I've been for this project over the last few months but won't do any harm to gush over it again. Seriously, this seems like a record I would legitimately buy myself if it was real. Filled with wall to wall bangers but also encapsulates the artist's personality. This album is just perfect for Suzie. You've really built a strong character and artist with her creation. All these songs are quintessentially Suzie and no other act could pull these off. I think this is the best album you've released for her and just an all-round wonderful pop project. Amazing work!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY โ€ข DUSTYN โ€ข OSCAR โ€ข RILEY โ€ข SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU โ€ข CARTER LEE โ€ข JAKE โ€ข MYLES โ€ข ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN โ€ข CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE โ€ข CHRIS โ€ข JASON โ€ข LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE โ€ข LINCOLN โ€ข LAYLA โ€ข MERCEDES โ€ข MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA โ€ข DENEIL โ€ข CHICAGO NOBODY โ€ข BLOOM โ€ข SONNY โ€ข VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN โ€ข ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS โ€ข ALFIE SUMMERS โ€ข MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON โ€ข KONSTANTIN โ€ข FAYETTE โ€ข SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/01/2022(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#20 Posted : 13 February 2022 08:09:01(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: The exploration of sex within music has always fascinated me. Suzie is one of the best to ever do it and never once come off as trying too hard. She has a clear vision of who she is and isn't afraid to conceptualize her music to be authentic to herself. I love it! Given how shit the last two years have been for everyone, you need records where you can just put them on and shut off the rest of the world for a little bit. Suzie is an anomaly because regardless of where your music taste falls, everyone is listening to whatever she puts out. This is a bold project that only she could have executed so well. It's an album's worth of sex positive bangers, for lack of a better word. Babies will be made thanks to this record.

OOC: You did a wonderful job with this album! Suzie has always been one of my favorite artists of yours because she's always been true to who she is and what she's about. I know I don't have it in me to write a project that is as strong as this record is with its theme throughout. I feel like everyone whether we've been here for the past decade plus or just the last few years, you know that Suzie is one of the most entertaining and interesting artists on here.
UserPostedImage