logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<222324
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#461 Posted : 03 January 2023 05:20:40(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

'Its still not the same being back. I don't know if I can fully live there again but its nice to visit the dam and old friends."
Since the break up Tisha's heart hasn't been in NY at all.
"May we start with a bottle of Dom please?"

Tisha asks the waiter.

She looks at Drew...

"You still drink Dom?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#462 Posted : 19 May 2023 20:24:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Drew cracks a little smile. "I'm suprised. You still know my favorite drink." He looks over to the waiter and asks for garlic parmesan and herbed Italian bread with dipping oil for starters.

The waiter scribbles on his pad and scurries away to complete their order.

He clears his throat. "The more time I spend away from you, the harder it is to talk. We're both different people now."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#463 Posted : 21 May 2023 18:10:34(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

He clears his throat. "The more time I spend away from you, the harder it is to talk. We're both different people now."[/center]

"I mean... Its not hard for me to talk to you. If this was anytime before 2020 then yeah, it would have been difficult as fuck to talk to you because I was so pissed with you prior to 2020. Like when I would think about you I would get so mad, sometimes I would see red. Like I wanted to break something. But my life has changed completely. I went vegan."

Tisha hears herself and laughs.

"Haha. But yeah it really helped changed my life and my ways of things but also the pandemic. Like, people were dying, the world was different. It became scary. I just wanted to change."

Tisha's past addiction to drugs is not well known to the public. It's been speculated that she and Drew use to party. However its never been confirmed. Being that they are in a public setting she mentions it in code.

She whispers, "The things we use to do I don't do anymore. I haven't in years, like since 2019. I'm very proud of that. I am in therapy now. This is something I've never told you but when I was seventeen I was diagnosed as bipolar, but I finally have it under control now with my meds and therapy. I'm just in a really happy place. Also I am celebrating 5 years of celibacy."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage