logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

134 Pages«<130131132133134>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#2621 Posted : 22 June 2024 18:35:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8687 time(s) in 2726 post(s)
Jadyn gave an approving nod as Billy made his way downstairs, “They ain’t even gonna know what to do with themselves on the strip tonight.” He says with a laugh, “I got us a driver for the night, so we’re all good.” Although Jadyn would have loved to take a car out on the strip on an evening like this, he was never reckless enough to get behind the wheel if he was drinking. He always had drivers on hand whenever they were required.

Jadyn shakes his head as Billy throws out a couple of ego plays about giving Jadyn his castoffs, he knew Billy was new to the City and probably the most well-known name in the business so he was fairly sure Billy would end up being mobbed for attention. He was clearly a much bigger and louder personality than Jadyn’s general quiet coolness, but together he was sure they would both have their hand full and share of attention. He nods as Billy asks if they’re all set, Jadyn puts his hand into his pockets and takes out a couple of bags, handing them over to Billy, “You got it, man.” He puts his phone in his pocket and opens the door as he hears a car pull up outside, his driver steps out of his car and Jadyn throws him the keys, “We’re in the Maybach tonight.” He says, gesturing to the slightly more spacious, elegant black vehicle on the driveway. He locks up and sets the gate security on his phone as they all get into the vehicle and speed off down the road toward the strip.

With Jadyn and Billy both sitting in the back, Jadyn hands Billy a cigar taken from a tin in a compartment of the vehicle and takes one himself, lighting it up and eventually as it takes hold puffing a couple of rings of smoke out of the window as they head into the city and make their way towards the strip. It was all about making an entrance in style, the car, the clothing, the company and the pair stepping out of the vehicle smoking cigars was a symbol that at least for this one evening, they were going to be the focus of attention on the strip tonight.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2622 Posted : 22 June 2024 21:54:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19302 time(s) in 7685 post(s)
Billy thanks Jadyn with a nod as he's handed a cigar. "Tonight really is special." He chuckles as he sparks up, viewing cigars as a treat. There's something more elegant and stylish about a cigar as opposed to cigarettes and rollups, hence why Billy usually saves them for a special occasion. "Mate, insane ride you've got here. I've got a driver back home but that's all through a company and they send their own cars. Never a fucking Maybach though!" Billy laughs softly and inspects the lavish interior in awe before turning his attention to the sights outside. The night well and truly starts here. "Where's our first stop, mate?" Billy asks inquisitively, finding himself in a completely brand new world. He takes a puff of his cigar before handing it to Jadyn. "Can you hold this for a second, bruv?". Billy then feels around in his pockets, producing a bag and a set of keys. Swiftly, he dips the key into the coke and takes a bump off the end. He sniffles and rubs the end of his nose before putting the gear away again. "Might as well start while nobody's looking. Prying eyes." Billy laughs, making a good point that he might not find much peace and quiet to indulge if he's going to be centre of attention. "Cheers, bruv." Billy takes back his cigar and puffs away again.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2623 Posted : 23 June 2024 00:31:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

It was definitely a luxury but maybe slightly more common in the US, they would get handed around between the guys at most party’s, Jadyn usually liked to light one up early on the evening and have it last throughout with him finishing it by the end of the night. These were think Cuban Cigars so would take a while to finish. Jadyn smiles as Billy compliments the car, “Nah, I gotta have my driver take me around in my own cars.” He laughs a little, “He’s got his own, but I ain’t being seen stepping out of that thing, I gotta rep, y’know?” he says with a smirk. The car turns a corner and heads down a hill before making a left turn and heading directly through the main strip, as the sun begins setting the glow of the neon lights are starting to highlight the street, with revellers already out in their numbers.

Jadyn checks his phone, he’s received a message and informs the driver and Billy the venue they’ll be starting at, “We’ll hit up Gala Lounge, first.” He says clearly to allow the driver to know where they’re headed, he turns to Billy, “I know the guy that runs this place. Classy joint, no dancefloor, table service only type of deal. Strict door policy, high class types.” He says, giving Billy a rundown of the place, “Perfect place to start the night, make a few connections and we’ll move on to some other less exclusive joints.” He says with a knowing nod.
Jadyn takes hold of the cigar while Billy gets himself started on the coke early, “Be my guest, my guy’s legit.” He says in reference to his driver, letting Billy know that he can be trusted with anonymity. He hands the Cigar back to Billy and shortly after the vehicle comes to stop.

The car pulls up directly outside of the Gala lounge, Jadyn puts his aviator sunglasses on, thanks the driver and steps outside of the vehicle from his side, cigar between his lips he takes a look around and takes a few puffs. Once Billy has exited the vehicle, it speeds off down the strip and off into the distance, Jadyn places an arm around Billy’s shoulder as immediately the crowds start to murmur and circulate like vultures, he looks to Billy with a smile, “Miami, my man! … Welcome to paradise.” He says as they begin to approach the entrance of the venue, he shakes hands with the guys on the doors and stops for a brief chat, bypassing the queuing classy looking clientele.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2624 Posted : 23 June 2024 08:38:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Mate, thanks again for having me over. Really fucking appreciate it. I'll return the favour one day. Show you the sights of Hackney." Billy jokes with Jadyn but the sentiment is still there. He's very grateful not just for Jadyn showing him a good time but his hospitality. Billy's not one to get all soppy but he truly appreciates the kindness. He nods in approval as Jadyn describes Gala Lounge and explains what and who to expect there. Definitely sounds like a bit of Billy. He can do classy as well as chaotic.

As they pull up to the place, Billy gives his nose a final rub just to make sure that there's no residue left over. Can never tell when a paparazzi flash will go off. He pops the cigar back in his mouth, holding lightly in his teeth as he speaks. "Showtime!" He gives a quick flash of his brows before they step out of the vehicle. Billy leans into Jadyn for support, being guided towards the door and somewhat using him as shield from the vultures. While Billy's very sociable, he hasn't even set foot in the lounge yet. Chatter can come later. He wants a drink first. The pair briskly make their way to the entrance and Billy rhymes off a bunch of small greetings; "hey", "how are ya?", "alright, mate?" to those encroaching. "Paradise indeed!" Billy snickers, already enjoying the attention and eyeing up all the candy.

Billy also offers his hand out to the guys at the door. He's a newcomer in these parts but wants to make a good first impression. Also helps that he finds one of them rather hot. "Alright, lads?".
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2625 Posted : 23 June 2024 17:46:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn gives a nods as Billy thanks him, “It’s all good man, if you’re ever in Florida and need the place, just hit me up.” He was the type of person that has always shared what he has with his friendship group, his home in California was very rarely empty. With friends often coming and going as they please. He knew some of the places they’d be visiting later would be much more rowdy, but wanted to make sure to link up with a classier clientele, in appearance and standards mostly.

As the guys on the door talk briefly to Jadyn and Billy with a little small talk, they give them the nod to point out a handful of people from the queue to allow access to the venue, essentially anybody that catches Jadyn and Billy’s eye would be given the go ahead to enter the venue. Jadyn takes a quick glance and points out three very stylish looking women, everything about them looking elegant with supermodel good looks. As Jadyn gave the nod, the girls were brought to the front of the queue and introduced themselves to Jadyn and Billy. Jadyn told Billy, “Pick your poison.” With a wry smile, patting him on the shoulder and making his way into the venue with the ladies.

As Jadyn walked into the venue with the girls, they were shown upstairs to the VIP section, completely vacated for Billy and Jadyn this evening. It was essentially the entire upstairs section of the venue, table service and staff on hand overlooking the entire venue, should anybody catch their eyes and enter VIP status themselves. Jadyn took a seat with the three girls and without saying a word, a variety of drinks started to be delivered. Jadyn chatted with the girls, ‘Sofia’, ‘Amelle’ and ‘Cristina’ as he awaited Billy’s arrival upstairs.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2626 Posted : 25 June 2024 04:40:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy doesn't follow Jadyn up immediately, taking a few minutes before eventually making his arrival upstairs with another woman in tow. "Emma will also be joining us this evening." Billy gives Jadyn a wry smile from across the way as he makes his way to the seating area. He had clearly been working his magic on another potential conquest down at the door. Billy and the petite, blonde haired beauty join the others. "Good evening, ladies. Thank you for joining us." Billy smirks, jokingly playing it all coy when everyone here already knows the deal. He glances between Amelle and Jadyn, giving his friend a look that says 'good choice'. While they're all absolutely stunning, something about Amelle is really doing it for Billy.

"Snug in here, isn't it?" Billy grins, reaching over to grab himself a whiskey. With one hand clutched around the beverage, Billy's free arm rests across the back of the chair, stretching out behind Emma. "Great spot, mate. I could see myself becoming a regular here. Lots on offer." Billy raises his glass towards Jadyn before eyeing up Amelle again as he sips.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2627 Posted : 17 July 2024 22:33:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn gave a nod to Billy as he finally arrived upstairs to the private section of the venue, he raised a hand slightly in a welcoming gesture to Emma as she joined the party. Jadyn was sat in-between the ladies with ‘Amelle’ and ‘Cristina’ on his left and ‘Sofia’ on his right as they chatted while the flow of drinks continued to be circulate, it wasn’t long before they had a wide variety of drinks on the table in front of them as Billy and Emma joined them. Jadyn gave a knowing smirk to Billy as he thanked the ladies for joining them, it was all very civilised at this stage but they both knew that as the night went on the numbers of people invited into their inner circle would certainly increase. Jadyn lit a joint and within a couple of moments the air above them had become much cloudier, he caught eye contact with Billy and leaned across the table, handing his partner in crime for the evening a pre-rolled joint of his own. Relatively mild in comparison to Billy’s own from earlier, less likely to get you flying but just enough to give you a buzz.

With each of the girls giving their full attention to Billy and Jadyn as they conversed they quickly made themselves comfortable in the environment they found themselves in, the girls certainly weren’t shy about the fact that they were so closely confined with two extremely famous individuals. After a few moments of conversation and playful laughter, ‘Sofia’ leaned across to Jadyn, eyeing up the joint that he was smoking and softly asked, “Could I take a hit of that stuff?” to which Jadyn obliged, passing it over to her as she took a deep hit. She handed it back to him, making sure to lean closer into him. As if to make it clear that she was very much open to anything. He had been around this environment enough times to know how it works, a group of attractive and interested women in this scenario will make subtle and not so subtle attempts to show themselves as the primary option. As a by-product of fame, it was certainly an aspect of his lifestyle that he enjoyed the most.

As the drinks continued to flow, the structure around the VIP area was less rigid as they moved around and found themselves interacting as a group and on an individual basis. As the girls chatted away, Jadyn found himself stood by Billy looking down onto the dancefloor of the venue, “What do you think of this place then?” he says, attempting to make conversation amidst the increasing noise levels. “For real, they make em’ different out here in Miami.” He says in reference to the ladies, “If you into ratchet party girls that know how to FUCK.” He laughs and shakes his head, “Forget about it, you gonna have your hands full!” he says, “Or if you like the classier type that wants that all night long shit, you got it.” He says with a laugh, glancing over at ‘Amelle’ and then back to Billy, knowing that she had already caught his eye, “You clearly got an eye for a firecracker with Blondie, huh?” he says before making reference to ‘Amelle’, “Or you gonna go straight for the Queen Bee?” he says with a laugh.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2628 Posted : 18 July 2024 08:04:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy looks down over the balcony, surveying everyone enjoying the nightlife and simultaneously checking out all the talent. He may have his pick of ladies already waiting for him up in this VIP area but the night is still young and he has a huge appetite. "Fucking loving it, mate. Got clubs with a similar vibe back home but the Miami heat just brings out something...animalistic. Different fucking breed." Billy chuckles and takes a long draw of the joint Jadyn kindly handed him earlier. He blows the smoke out over the open air above the dancefloor before pointing down towards a couple. "Mate, I'd love to split that up and keep the pieces for myself". It's seemingly a heterosexual couple but Billy swings all sorts of ways. He lets out a dirty cackle before turning around to face the ladies again, resting his back against the banister.

As Jadyn deconstructs the different types of girls and what they're all about, Billy gives them all another once over. He feels like he's been let loose in a candy shop. Spoiled for choice. A sly smirk slowly spreads across his face after he takes another quick draw. "Emma has this coy thing going on. Acting timid, keeping her cards close to her chest. And that's a nice fucking chest. I like that. The faux shyness. You know she's a fucking screamer when she gets going." Billy then glances over to Amelle as Jadyn brings her up again. There's no denying Billy was instantly taken with her. It's all superficial and surface level. There's nothing deeper than the fact that they're both aware that they're incredibly attracted to each other. Still, a spark is a spark. "Man, I really want to fucking taste that. See that. She's gorgeous, mate. I need to fucking see her taking a cock whether it's mine or yours, bruv. I just know she's got a perfect cunt." Billy nonchalantly uses rather bold phrasing, speaking at a loud volume over the booming music and not caring who hears. Thankfully he's in likeminded company as his colourful language isn't always appreciated by everyone.

"What about you, J? What you thinking? Or do I even want to know what you're thinking, you dirty little fucker?" Billy lets out a filthy chuckle before being approached by Emma who is yielding a fresh glass of Jack and Coke.

"Thought you looked thirsty," she says with a small voice and beaming cheeks.

"Damn right. Thanks, gorgeous." Billy winks, making this girl melt like butter as he takes the beverage from her.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2629 Posted : 18 July 2024 18:16:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn laughs a little as Billy shows his appreciation for the Miami way of things, it was essentially a free for all if you were famous and Jadyn definitely used his status during his brief trips out to Miami. “They just want to fuck with status out here, they understand the assignment.” He says with a smirk as he takes another sip from his drink and draw from his joint. He looks at the couple Billy has his eye on and nods before turning back around to see the group of ladies they’re currently joined by. He listens to Billy as he talks about Emma, “Knows exactly what she wants. Ain’t gonna try to compete with the other girls, just gonna keep it subtle and knows that it keeps up interested.” He says with an affirmative nod, knowing that her type certainly shows her true colours in the bedroom.

Jadyn glances at Amelle as she’s sat chatting with her girls, she makes eye contact with both Jadyn and Billy and gives them a devilish smile before turning back to her conversation, he knew immediately that she and her girls were the high standard type that are only interested in their luxuries and pleasures, “For real. You know she likes to act like she’s in control until you lay her down on those silk sheets.” He says with a knowing smirk, “I could go down on that pussy all night long.” He exaggeratingly puffs his cheeks out before looking at her friends, “You know her friends will do anything to get in on the action too.” He says with a shake of his head.

He looks at the girls and then back at Billy and lets out a slight laugh, “We running the numbers up tonight.” He shakes his head a little, knowing that the four hand-picked ladies they’re joined by now is just the beginning. “We gonna need a little something for the stamina, though.” He says in reference to them partaking in more narcotics when they’re back at the villa. He looks at Billy as Emma approaches, “If ya’ll need it, they got private rooms up here.” He glanced at Emma and couldn’t help imagining her taking both of them, he turned to the other girls and made eye contact with ‘Sofia’, she made her way across to Jadyn and Billy, placing her hand on Jadyn’s chest and leaning up to speak to him, “Could I get another hit of that?” she says as she took the joint from Jadyn’s lips, taking a hit as she held eye contact with him as the potent weed hit her swiftly, her eyes narrowed and she pursed her lips as she handed him the joint back.
She glanced at Billy briefly and then back at Jadyn, running her hands down his chest and to the tip of his jeans, briefly teasing her hand inside before bringing it back up to his chest, she looks at them both, “You guys are taking us home tonight?” she says with a devilish smile.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2630 Posted : 18 July 2024 23:34:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"With me and you going back and forth between her legs, poor girl's bound to pass out at same point." Billy snickers against the base of his joint, eyeing up Amelle from across the way. All the ladies in their company are absolutely gorgeous but for Billy, Amelle just has this allure and aura that catapults her to the next level. He exhales his smoke and grins as Jadyn makes a quip regarding Amelle's friends wanting in on the action. "I'm all for that. Sharing is caring, as they say. And if you and I are occupied maybe some of them could comfort one another." Billy smirks as a filthy mental picture of some girl on girl play enters his dirty mind.

"Private rooms, eh? We'll keep that in mind." Billy keeps his eyes on Emma as he responds to Jadyn, resting a hand on her waist. She stands to his side, cuddling in almost but still remaining quiet. Emma may be playing coy but the mention of private rooms has her hanging around. She knows what she wants. Billy watches as Sofia plays up to Jadyn, raising an eyebrow and enjoying how forward she's being. Drives home the fact that tonight is going to be filled with debauchery. When she asks if the guys will be taking her home, Billy smirks and slowly looks her up and down. "Absolutely. Abso-fucking-lutely. Plenty of room at the inn, right, J?". Billy chuckles softly and takes another sip of his drink before turning his attention back to Sofia. "Now I've got a question for you, gorgeous. Where's my loving? My man here just getting it all?" Billy teases, unable to overlook the fact that his trousers aren't getting played with.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2631 Posted : 19 July 2024 00:34:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn allows the idea to run through his mind, “Tag team that shit and watch em’ squirm.” He says with a slight smirk, knowing full well that the idea of the pair of them taking turns definitely wouldn’t be off the table. He continues to occasionally glance across at the girls as they interact with each other, drinking, chatting and dancing, “They all fair game tonight. Shit, I plan on taking em’ all for a spin.” He says with a playful chuckle, taking a final draw from his joint before finishing it. He takes another glance at the dance floor, eyeing up any potential additions to their VIP section.

He laughs a little, “But shit, I know how you roll. You may not need the privacy.” Jadyn remarks and gives a nod towards the direction of the rooms. Jadyn gives Sofia a nonchalant nod “I think we can find a place for you tonight.” as she makes her intentions very clear, becoming more and more tactile with the rapper, forcing herself into the group conversation, regularly touching his arms. It was clear that she knew she was vying for their attention and certainly wouldn’t be alone in that category tonight. She glanced at Billy and gave a sultry grin, her eyes narrowing slightly in a seductive way as she pursed her lips at Billy’s invitation. She glanced at Jadyn and smirked, “You guys like to share, huh?” she says, a slight twang in her accent suggested an Italian background. Jadyn waved his hands out in acknowledgement that she was free to show Billy some love.

She sidled up between Billy and Jadyn, unsure about Emma’s feelings in this situation but opting to assume everybody was open to some sort of free for all. She stared him in the eyes and ran her finger down his jawline and leaned into Billy, placing a hand on his chest to steady herself as she pressed her lips against his briefly just enough to give him a taste, while running her other hand down over his trousers, making sure to feel him fully. She stared into his eyes as she ran her hand down the length of his manhood and her eyes widened as she became aware of just what she could potentially be dealing with, she pursed her lips together again seductively to let him know that she would getting her mouth around it later in the evening. She gave him a wicked smile before turning back to Jadyn, she gave a look to Emma that made her intentions clear that she’d be pursuing Billy. “We can always share baby girl?” she says with a confident smile.

Edited by user 19 July 2024 00:53:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#2632 Posted : 19 July 2024 08:46:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, you know me. Definitely don't need the privacy, mate. But I'm new in town. Want to make a good impression on this establishment. Might have to use a little more discretion...for now." Billy gives Jadyn a playful wink and looks over towards the direction of the rooms, making a mental note of where they are should things go that way. He nods in agreement with his friend as Jadyn tells Sofia that they could find a place for her to stay. "Plenty of room. Couldn't have you out in the cold, could we? I'm all about those cosy vibes. Lots of...cuddles. Lots and lots of cuddles. For everybody." Billy glances from Sofia, to Emma, to the others, then to Jadyn with a sly smirk upon his face. He's laying the groundwork and making it known that group activity is on the cards. It's not exactly a preposterous thing to insinuate considering the close contact a bunch of them are sharing right now. However, he thinks it's best to test the waters no just in case anyone wishes to jump ship. "I mean, we all like cuddles, right?" Billy grins and necks the rest of his drink, laying the glass down on a small table next to them.

As Sofia strokes along his jawline, Billy rests his back against the banister and relaxes, letting her freely feel and explore. He gazes into her eyes, staying quiet but not breaking the eye contact for a single second. A slight curl appears at the end of his lip as she feels along the length of his manhood. Even when he's not in a state of arousal, Billy knows he's impressive. Add in the fact that he has this global superstar factor on top of it, Billy and his huge ego knows Sofia is absolutely loving it. "You're very friendly, aren't you? I like that." Billy snickers, playing coy as he gently holds Sofia at the hip with his free hand. Of course, he wants to do more than just gingerly stroke this beauty but doesn't wish to give it all away up front. A night and opportunity like this is meant to be savoured.

Resting her hand on Billy's chest, Emma smiles sweetly at Sofia. "Of course, doll face. Sharing is caring." Emma has a very soft spoken voice with the slightest rasp in it. It sounds simultaneously gentle and arousing. After giving Billy a tender kiss on the cheek, she breaks away and teeters over in her heels to Jayden. "I love to share." Emma looks Jadyn in the eyes as she places her hands on his waist, seductively biting on her bottom lip.

"Fucking hell, if this is only the first club..." Billy laughs softly and looks over at Jadyn, giving a very slight nod towards the girls in their company. It feels like they've already hit the jackpot and things are just starting up. "J, mate, I'm fucking moving out here."
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2633 Posted : 28 July 2024 02:13:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn nods as Billy makes reference to the fact that he isn’t really one for keeping things private, “I gotchu. If you gonna be needing the privacy they got you covered too.” He nods towards a couple of ‘guys’ standing across the way almost in complete darkness, essentially making reference to the fact that they are there to make sure that the famous clientele are heavily protected and taken care of in whichever way is needed. Jadyn looks at Billy, gives a knowing smirk and then scans each of the ladies, making mental notes on his own preferences. He listens as Billy makes their intentions on the evening very clear to all involved, he fully expected a full house when they returned to his villa later in the evening and certainly knew to expect somewhat of a free-for-all for everybody involved. He catches eye contact with ‘Sofia’ as she continually glances between the two superstars.

Sofia enjoys her intimate moment of flirtation with Billy, she gives him a playful smirk as Billy states that he likes her friendly nature, “I have a feeling we’re going to be getting a whole lot friendlier as the night goes on.” She says with a smile, letting her hand linger close to Billy’s manhood as he places a hand on her hip, leaning in ever so slightly. Her eyes narrow and she gives a warm smile as Emma makes it known that she’s certainly up for sharing if the night comes to it, she seductively runs her hand down Emma’s arm, “You got it, girlie.” As Emma breaks away and turns her attention to Jadyn.

Jadyn catches eye contact with the other girls in the group, ‘Amelle’ and ‘Cristina’, they clearly know how they like to play these games, giving very little away but knowing all the while that creates an intrigue as they both continue chatting to each other, seemingly having brief moments of intimacy between themselves. Jadyn listens to the conversation between Emma, Billy and Sofia knowing exactly where things are headed between them. He glances at Emma and takes a mouthful from his drink, setting it back down. He looks her in the eyes and places both hands on her waist, pulling her short frame into him for a few brief moments, showing his assertiveness, he leans down slightly, “I love to watch a firecracker like you in action.” He says, lingering closer to her lips before pulling back slightly. He glances at the other girls and gives her a devilish smirk, “I think you can handle the competition though.”

Jadyn turns to Billy, “This ain’t just the clubs out here … this is the fucking lifestyle out here.” He says with a smirk, “Welcome to paradise, my man.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#2634 Posted : 28 July 2024 12:47:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy looks back over in the direction to which Jadyn nodded toward. He hadn't properly noticed the guys standing in the darkness before. He soon realises that privacy really does mean privacy and that the employees here must be used to turning their heads from all sorts while maintaining absolute discretion. "I think that I'll be utilising that shit on a future visit. There's definitely going to be a next time. This is my kind of place. You ever used a room before? You seem very clued up, mate." Billy grins. While he'd very much like to have his fill right here and right now, Billy knows that it's best to savour it and properly enjoy himself when they return to the villa tonight.

"I'm a very friendly person too. Great, that. Means you and I will get on like a house on fire." Billy gives Sofia a mischievous smirk and ever so gently bites on his bottom lip as he feels her hand travelling along and around rather intimate and exciting areas. As she leans in, Billy meets her gaze once again. They're practically eye-fucking each other at this point. "Now..." he begins, slowly moving his hand up her side. "We've established that you get on with me and my good mate J here but what about the others?" Billy gives a nod over Sofia's shoulder towards the other ladies. "Are you a girl's girl?" Billy flashes his eyebrows as he alludes to some sapphic action. His hand trails around from Sofia's side to her back.

Emma giggles with delight as Jadyn pulls her closer, enjoying his power and assertiveness. His tall frame against her small stature also helps feed into the whole dominant and submissive dynamic that she enjoys. While obviously no shrinking violet, Emma does enjoy playing a much more passive role, allowing the men to take control and stroke their egos while still getting what she wants out of the situation. "I could definitely put on a great show for you, baby. Whatever you like. Whatever you want. I can handle anything." Emma teases in her soft, seductive voice while swirling a fingertip over Jadyn's chest and looking up to meet his eyes.

Billy turns to face Jadyn and Emma, overhearing their conversation and agreeing with his friend's statement about watching this firecracker in action. "I second that. I want to watch my big stud of a mate here absolutely go to town on that cunt." Billy smirks, hyping Jadyn up while laying the groundwork for tonight's events. "Pardon my French, ladies." Billy snickers after using such an expletive. He's trying his best to remain elusive and coy but it's not in his nature. He craves debauchery.

After Billy's comment, Emma giggles and buries her head into Jadyn as she plays shy once more. "Hopefully it's not too intense! I'd hate to cause a mess. I'm a real squirter." Emma looks from Billy then back up to Jadyn, giving a kittenish shrug.

"Fuck." Billy simply blurts out. He gives Jadyn a look that says it all. The guys are eager to witness that.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2635 Posted : 28 July 2024 17:48:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn knew exactly what sort of impact prying eyes can have in this industry, although he wasn’t afraid of the whole tabloid and rumour-mill nature of the business it was important to have people looking to protect his privacy from time to time. Jadyn nods as Billy hints at returning to the City regularly in the future and asks about Jadyn’s usage of the true VIP rooms, “Legit, I’ve used the room a couple of times. Sometimes you just can’t let a moment pass up, y’know?” he says as he glances at their companions, “This shit is manageable right now, but we really gonna have our hands full at the Villa.” He nods, raising his phone slightly to show a number of notifications from ladies that have confirmed their attendance at the Villa later in the evening.

The electricity between Billy and Sofia was definitely heating up, she appeared in awe of him as they continued devilishly flirting with each other, the eye contact was intense and the teasing touches and grazes were just more alluring to Sofia who already knew she liked what she had felt, she could only imagine what she was letting herself in for. As Billy’s hand moved further up her side she felt a tingle of anticipation, maintaining eye contact with him she gave him a knowing smirk, she briefly glanced over to ‘Amelle’ and ‘Cristina’ before back to Billy, “Oh my goodness, you have no idea!” she says, pressing her lips together at the thought, “I think we can all keep each other satisfied, tonight. But I can’t promise that I won’t get a little too greedy.” She says, glancing down towards his manhood once more and licking her lips at the thought. “Would you like to come over?” she says, taking his hand and leading him over towards her friends, she glances at Jadyn pre-occupied with Emma, savouring the thought of getting in the middle of that combination too.

Jadyn nods, placing his fingers under Emma’s chin as she looks up to him, he locks eye contact with her as she lets him know that she’s capable of putting on a show for the pair of them and essentially doing whatever he requires, he’s immediately drawn to the idea of seeing fully what she’s got on offer. Her devilish glint in her eyes mixed with her passive nature is incredibly alluring to him, as she places a hand on his chest he places his hand on top of her and runs it down across his abs before allowing her hands to roam free over his abs. He gives a smirk as she states she can handle whatever he has on offer, “Anything, huh?” he glances at Billy as he lets it be known that he definitely wants a front row view to their escapades, “You think you can put on a show in front of a superstar?” he says to Emma, letting it known that he’s more than happy for Billy to get involved.
He shares a look with Billy and then back to Emma as she hints at what the guys can expect, “I’mma hold you to that.” He says with a smirk, pulling her in a little closer as they turn to watch Billy as he’s been taken over to the seated area with the other girls.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2636 Posted : 28 July 2024 23:37:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smirks with satisfaction and glee as Sofia confirms that she's down for playing with the other girls. It's totally not for his own enjoyment and sexual gratification. He just doesn't want anybody feeling left out. "That's what I like to hear." When Sofia makes no promises not to be a little greedy, however, Billy grins and chuckles softly. He leans in towards her ear to whisper, purposely letting his skin graze hers. "It's OK. I get a bit greedy myself sometimes." As he pulls away ever so slightly, Billy quickly eyes her up once more, letting her know that he's looking and liking what he sees. "Would I like to come over? It's as if you read my mind." Billy smiles and allows Sofia to lead him by the hand, following suit. In amongst the ladies and attention. This is where he belongs. "Hello, ladies. Not bothering you am I? Just thought you might enjoy some of my company." Billy flashes a cocky smile and makes himself at home among the group.

Emma gives up control of her hands, letting Jadyn direct them across his body. She looks up and maintains eye contact while stroking on him. Unlike some of the other girls, Emma isn't being too forward and directing her hands towards obvious areas. With her flirtatious looks and promises, what she really wants is all implied. "Anything..." she reiterates with a wink and soft, breathy delivery. Emma knows that by not listing off exactly what she's into will allow the guys' minds to run wild with possibilities. When Jadyn asks if she can put on a show in front of a superstar, she smiles upward towards him then turns to look back at Billy. "You know..." she begins, watching Khan now entertain the bunch of other girls before turning her attention back to Jadyn. "I think I have the skillset for two superstars. I told you, anything." Emma wraps her arms around Jadyn's waist after rather casually letting it be known she could handle the two of them at once.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2637 Posted : 29 July 2024 02:46:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Sofia gives a smirk as Billy admits that he gets greedy sometimes too, “I can definitely share … but I’m expecting you to give me a little extra care and attention.” As she takes him by the hand and leads him over to her friends, they quickly turn their attention to Billy, both Amelle and Cristina were slightly more subtle than Sofia but would certainly let their intentions be known should the moment call for it. As Billy sits between Amelle and Cristina, Sofia sits next to one of the girls as he makes an effort to announce himself, although they’ve all already been introduced this was certainly their first real interactions with him.
Amelle takes her glass of wine and tilts it in the direction of Billy as a form of welcome, she gives a warm but sultry smile, “I was wondering if you were ever going to pry yourself away from those two beautiful ladies and introduce yourself.” She says, her thick Italian accent showcasing her heritage immediately. She takes a drink from her wine and crosses her long beautiful legs as she maintains eye contact with him. Cristina chimes in, “I definitely didn’t mind watching you work your charm. I hope you’ve still got a little to go around.”

Jadyn enjoyed the flirtatious back and forth between himself and Emma. Although she wasn’t his obvious typical type, he definitely found her incredibly alluring while she wasn’t giving it all away, leaving something to the imagination worked for Jadyn. He gave an affirmative smirk as she suggested that she was more than open to the idea of both Jadyn and Billy keeping her satisfied at the same time, “That’s a confident statement.” He says with a devilish grin as the though runs through his mind, “I think we’re gonna have to see if you can back those words up with actions.” He says, running his hand down her lower back as they stand, watching Billy work his magic with the other girls.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2638 Posted : 29 July 2024 05:11:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, if you're feeling like you're in need of some extra care and attention then who am I to deny you that, hm?" Billy rests his hand gently under Sofia's chin and gingerly lifts her head to meet his eyes as he speaks in a soft voice, coquettishly pandering to her. He keeps his hand on the small of Sofia's back until he's guided over towards the table and sat down. Billy is used to entertaining groups of people, crowds even. Whether it's to schmooze with potential conquests or whip an audience up into a frenzy, Billy knows how to work his charm. Being nervous isn't really something he experiences. He feels right at home sat amongst the beautiful women and holding court. Although they already know who he is, Billy takes the opportunity to formally introduce himself. "Forgive me. Bilal, but you can call me Billy. It's only Bilal if I'm in trouble and...I'm such a good lad, really." Billy flashes a quick wink in Amelle's direction before relaxing into his seat, spreading his arms out over the back, not exactly touching the ladies' shoulders but very much keeping them under his wings. "Loads of me to go around, ladies. Loads." Billy snickers in response to Cristina. He looks across the way to meet Jadyn's eye, totally showing off and lording it up now that he's sat her in the middle of a gorgeous sandwich. His ego inflates by the second. "As you can tell by the accent, I'm new in town. I don't know these streets. I'm gonna need some looking after." Billy looks back and forth between the girls, giving them his best chocolate brown puppy dog eyes in return for some affection, as faux and playful as it may all be.

"Confidence is key. Can't get anywhere without it." Emma gives Jadyn a bashful beam, purposely contradicting her remarks about confidence with the shy and retiring act. She wants to keep him on his toes as there's no telling when or if she'll actually go in for the kill. When Jadyn states that he wants her to match her bold claims with some actions, she giggles and clasps her hands together around his back, gently swaying ever so slightly. "Oh you'll definitely be in for a treat. You and your friend are so handsome. You deserve a real show." Emma, of course, knows who Billy and Jadyn are but decides to play dumb and just refer to them as a pair of friends on a night out. Sometimes fanfare and adoration can be a turn off for some and she doesn't want to ruin her chances. She's doing a great job of subduing her butterflies and keeping her composure. She's well aware that she's being propositioned by both a member of Orion and Weekend. She's not going to screw this up. "And if there's anything else you want me to do for you, your friend, or the ladies, just let me know. More than happy to accommodate." Emma's hands move from Jadyn's back to his side, before leisurely making their way across his muscular chest again.

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2639 Posted : 29 July 2024 05:40:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Sofia gives a quick smile to Billy as he appears to play along to her fulfilling her needs, “Oh sweetheart, I feel like you’re going to really have to give me some extra care and attention.” She playfully pouts as she leads him to his new seat. She watches with eyes fixated on him as she takes centre stage with her group of friends, he appears completely at home, confidently chatting to the girls and making them all feel very included. Amelle fixes her eyes on him, narrowing them and pursing her lips as Billy continues, she was extremely attracted to him and the way that he carried himself but was determined to hold back as much as she could, knowing that Sofia and Cristina would certainly be more obvious and tactile. She gives him a brief smirk as he says he formally introduces himself, “Nice to meet you Bilal. I’m Amelle.” She says, offering her hand out as a way of greeting. Cristina places her hand on Billy’s knee, making her own presence known. “So what brings you to Miami?”

Jadyn gives a subtle nod as Billy embraces being surrounded by affection. He returns his focus to Emma, continuing to run his hand across the small of her back, “It definitely sounds like you know how to have fun.” He says with a cool smile as she continues to emphasize that she’s very interested in both of them together, “I’m sure we can find a lot of things for you to do.” He takes a sip of his drink, “It looks like he may have his hands full right now. But we could always get a feel for each other in the meantime.” He says, hinting at something a little more than harmless flirting between the pair of them.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2640 Posted : 29 July 2024 06:35:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy gives Amelle's hand a gentle kiss as she offers it out to him. They're all absolutely gorgeous ladies but Amelle seems to be the leader of the pack and that not only intrigues Billy but drives him wild. Billy himself also tends to be the ringleader, the focal point whenever he's in a group situation. Amelle's silent but strong demeanour and allure definitely has Billy hooked. "Amelle. Gorgeous name. The pleasure is all mine." Billy flashes a rather dashing smile as they formally greet one another after all this time. He looks down at his knee, raising an eyebrow and grinning as he clocks Cristina's hand making contact with him. "God, you're a real friendly bunch aren't you?" Billy turns and gives Cristina a wink that would melt thousands of hearts. "What brings me to Miami? I guess what brings most people. Chaos and pleasure, darling." Billy smiles and smoothly moves his hand from the back of the booth, gently down onto Cristina's shoulder.

Emma jokingly drops her jaw and gasps as Jadyn suggests that they both get to know one another a little better away from the others. "Oh my. You just caught me so off guard. I don't know what to say!" Emma giggles and places both hands upon Jadyn's chest, resting them there as she looks up to meet his eyes. "Now, what exactly did you have in mind?" she teases with a sparkle in her eyes.
UserPostedImage