logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

133 Pages«<131132133
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#2641 Posted : 29 July 2024 17:26:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8674 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Amelle definitely had an aura all of her own, with her closest friends Sofia and Cristina always by her side, they often served as a buffer in these circumstances which allowed Amelle to keep her distance and assess potential situations and whether she wanted to be part of it. She of course was immediately drawn to both Billy and Jadyn as soon as she caught eyes with them and gave a small smile as he placed a gentle kiss on her hand, “Such a gentleman.” She says with a devilish glint in her eyes and a dangerous smirk on her face. She admired and was accustomed to being treated like royalty but had a feeling behind close doors would be a different story and certainly hoped so.
Cristina gives a friendly smile as she continues to run her hand over his knee before eventually settling it on his thigh, not a million miles away from his manhood, she feels herself flutter a little as Billy gives her a wink and turns on the charm, “We’re very friendly out here in Miami. We like to share everything.” She says with a playful giggle, “What’s ours is yours.” She leans over towards the table, grabbing her glass of wine and taking a sip. Sofia smiles as he tells them that he’s very much here for fun, “Chaos and pleasure is something we do very well out here, I think you’ve found the right place.” She says as she glances to her girls.

Jadyn keeps his hand placed around Emma’s lower back, as she turns to Jadyn and places both hands on his chest he looks down into her eyes, leaning in closer as he places both hands on the back of her head and presses his lips against hers, giving her just a brief taster before pulling away. He turns her to the barrier they’re stood against, overlooking the dance floor with his arm around her shoulder. “How would you feel about picking out a couple more playmates and we can really have some fun together?” he says with a smirk.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2642 Posted : 29 July 2024 19:24:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19277 time(s) in 7671 post(s)
While some people might have a skewed perception of him depending on what they may read and believe, the truth of the matter is that Billy is a people person and really is very friendly. Even if he didn't have an agenda in mind tonight, he'd probably still be chatting away to these ladies tonight and slathering on the charm regardless. He really thrives in a social setting. "Oh yeah. Such a gentleman. Don't let the accent fool you. I'm smooth as fuck." Billy says with a hearty laugh, well away he sounds like something out of Oliver Twist with his thick Cockney accent. It's not as suave as the rest of him. When Cristina places her hand on his thigh, he doesn't bring direct attention to it, wanting to keep it lowkey between the pair under the table. He simple shuffles a little and keeps his legs splayed slightly apart, as if letting her know it's all good. "What's yours is mine? I'll keep that in mind. Could prove beneficial." Billy grins and watches as Cristina drinks her wine, fixating on her mouth and imagining what it could be doing later tonight.

With his arms around some of the girls and his legs slightly cocked apart, Billy is very comfortably lording it up. A body language expert would be having a field day dissecting the alpha energy he's putting out there. He smiles towards Sofia as she states he's found the right place. "You know, I think you're right. I could get very comfortable here. Very comfortable."

Emma lets out a small squeal of delight as Jadyn takes control, turning her body around after planting a long awaited kiss on her lips. It's all becoming rather real and the tactile element is gearing up. It's only going to get hotter from here. "Playmates? Sure thing. I love the play." Emma chuckles, feeling rather giddy as she relives the kiss in her head. She's playing it cool but really, she cannot believe she's sharing this very intimate moment with Jadyn Ghalen right now. "Ummmmm..." Emma purses her lips and looks down over the balcony to all the partygoers, seeking out potential conquests. "Oh, I know that girl. Bonnie. We've uh...been friendly before." Emma grins and strokes Jadyn's arm with one hand while using her other to point out this tall, leggy, slender brunette beauty. Bonnie looks as if she'd fit right into Amelle's crew with her colouring and features.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2643 Posted : 29 July 2024 23:12:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amelle nods as Billy continues in his own unique way, she was more than happy to observe and allow the other girls to drape themselves all over him with affection. Due to Amelle’s more reserved and silent demeanour, she knew that it could have an opposite effect with certain people finding it slightly intimidating, however she knew fully that Billy certainly wouldn’t be deterred by her strong silent style. Their interactions were short and sharp, neither giving too much away but their eye contact and glances back and forth told an entirely different story. She laughs a little as Billy tells her not to let the accent fool her, the combination of suave and brooding appearance mixed with his rough around the edges accent was certainly unique to Amelle, “I can’t say I’ve ever experienced that accent before.” She says with a smile, “Maybe I need to travel more.” Before taking another mouthful of her wine.
Cristina and Sofia were slightly different in their approach, clearly showing their interest in the superstar, hanging on to his every word. Cristina nods as if to re-affirm the statement, glancing at Sofia and then back at Amelle before fixating back on Billy, “Myself and Sofia definitely play nice together.” She gives a smirk to the girls, continuing to run her hand across Billy’s thigh, “Amelle’s maybe a little more … greedy?” she says, looking at Amelle for confirmation to which she nonchalantly shrugs as if to agree with the statement.
All the while, Sofia cannot take her eyes off of him, clearly with lust in her eyes as he sits among these women in full confidence. “I definitely think you’ve found the place you need to be.” She had already made her interest clear to him and knew that she’d have to share his attention with the rest of the group, however, she was eager to have a little one on one time with Billy and Jadyn.

Jadyn smirks, getting a brief moment of intimacy with Emma, savouring the moment. He smiles as Emma points out a friend in the crowd, he gestures to one of the security guys and points out the lady in question as the security guy makes his way to the main dance floor of the venue and offers Bonnie the opportunity to spend some time in the VIP area. Jadyn narrows his eyes as Emma indicates that she’s already been intimate with Bonnie previously, “Oh really?.” He says with a smirk, “I think you’re a little wilder than you appear, baby girl.” He nods as Bonnie makes her way up to the VIP section, waiting for her to be welcomed by Emma before introducing himself, she was immediately alluring in appearance and certainly in keeping with Jadyn’s taste.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2644 Posted : 30 July 2024 04:01:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Celebrity status aside, Billy is used to causing intrigue and standing out in a crowd, especially whenever he visits the States. He's well aware that he's this heavily tattooed and pierced Pakistani lad with a heavy Cockney accent. While it may not seem out of place back home, he can seem like some mythical creature to those who don't know much about British culture outside of Big Ben and red buses. "You've got quite some accent on you as well. Very exotic for these parts too. Italian, right?". Billy smiles at Amelle, trying to engage in some regular conversation so not to play all his cards just yet. He gets the impression to Amelle enjoys and appreciates more of a slow burn. After all, there's been practically zero body contact meanwhile her friend is sat here touching up his thigh.

Billy looks back and forth between the pairing of Sofia and Cristina when it's made known that they play well together. "Yeah, yeah I could picture that easily." Billy makes the shape of a frame with his fingers as if pretending to capture the girls on film. Eyeing up Sofia and Cristina through his fake photographers lens, he snickers as his imagination runs wild. "You could be movie stars, ladies. You've got the looks. Fuck knows why you're sat here with me." Billy jokes, clearly aware of just how handsome he his but he's not going to turn down an opportunity to fish for compliments from these honeys. When Cristina makes a quip about Amelle being greedy, he titters and turns to face the lady in question. "You hear that Amelle? You a bit greedy like that? Can't blame you. We all get those cravings." Billy flashes a signature mischievous smirk.

"Hey beautiful!" Bonnie smirks as she meets Emma upstairs, greeting her with a small peck on the lips. While it's also for Jadyn's benefit, it's clear that there's already a natural, close connection between the girls. They've exchanged kisses several times.

Emma giggles and turns to face Jadyn, properly introducing her friend. "Jadyn, this is Bonnie. Best hair stylist in town and supermodel in the waiting."

Bonnie laughs softly and waves off Emma's compliment, showcasing a pearly white smile and an equally pleasant demeanour in the process. "Charmed." Bonnie extends her hand to greet Jadyn, speaking in what appears to be an English accent over the booming music. Of course, sounding more refined and classier than Billy's.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2645 Posted : 30 July 2024 17:45:43(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amelle gives a subtle nod as Billy mentions her accent and smiles, “You’re right, my family think I’ve spent too much time in the States and I’m losing some of my Sicilian fire.” She shakes her head with a smirk, taking another drink from her glass of wine, “But I promise them I’ll always have my Italian blood running through my veins.” She places her glass back down and settles back, her heritage was incredibly important to her despite her spending the majority of her time in the United States. Although it’s not something she would generally talk about in much detail, she comes from a wealthy and powerful Italian family, so had the freedom to live whichever type of life she chooses. She was definitely more subtle than her friends, but had that animalistic side to her when the moment called for it.

Sofia and Cristina place their arms around each other, squeezing into each other tightly and teasing a kiss between them as Billy simulates being their photographer, they share a playful laugh as he begins dishing out the compliments. Cristina flashes a seductive look in Billy’s direction, her hand gripping tightly on his thigh, “I don’t know about movies, but I’m not against being caught on film for you.” She says, eyes locked in on him. Sofia smirks when Billy playfully says that he doesn’t know why they’re sat with him, “Oh boy, I got a taster of what you have to offer earlier, there’s no way I’m leaving before the main course.” She says in reference to getting a sneaky feel of his impressive manhood when he was relaxed, making it clear that she was determined to experience what was truly on offer.
Amelle playfully pouts a little, pursing her lips she nonchalantly shrugs her shoulders and flashes her eye lashes, “People say I’ve always been a little spoilt.” She says with a smirk, “I never really learnt to share, I guess I’m high maintenance. Not so easy to satisfy.” She says with a glint in her eye, as if to suggest that she only wants the very best that somebody can offer.

As Emma brings Bonnie up to the group and immediately appears very friendly with the girl, Jadyn interacts with her and gets a feel for the type of ladies that he’s dealing with. They weren’t the easiest to read, Emma appeared to be quieter and demure with a sparkle in her eye that suggested a wild side and Bonnie immediately appeared to be someone that carried themselves in a classy manner. Jadyn took Bonnie’s hand and placed a soft kiss before introducing himself properly. “So you beautiful ladies already know each other?” he says, hoping to get an idea of their levels of intimacy with one another. At this stage as the night was progressing, the notifications on his phone were going crazy. He gave a subtle nod towards Billy to let him know that it may be time to move ahead, of course bringing their female companions along for the ride.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2646 Posted : 31 July 2024 12:59:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh, I don't doubt that. I can practically feel the heat from here!" Billy jokes, alluding to the burning passion of Amelle's Italian blood. He watches as Amelle drinks her wine, not ogling her, but simply letting his eyes follow the journey of the wine glass from the table to her lips. Billy exudes a natural charismatic magnetism and he's finding that Amelle possesses this quality too. While she's simply just sitting in a booth, sipping wine and conversing, there appears to be this spotlight on her, blinding out everyone else in attendance tonight. Though, that's not to say that the other ladies in the VIP section aren't absolute beauties themselves. Amelle just has a commanding aura and allure that subtly lets everyone know she's the star of the show. "Three guesses as to where I'm from!" Billy laughs, turning up his accent to 100, even pronouncing 'three' as 'free' for added flare.

As Cristina suggests being on film for Billy, it's as if a fishhook catches his eyebrow, raising it upward toward the ceiling. It's a bold yet titillating statement to make. "Well, I do have a great relationship with the old camera. We go way back." Billy gives Cristina a soft wink, alluding to his infamous leaked nudes photo scandal from back in the day. He's unsure if the girls have seen them but they're out there on the internet and have been for some time. That whole debacle practically kickstarted his whole 'bad boy' persona. As Sofia hints towards having a 'main course', Billy smirks and leans in a little closer. "I've heard that this main course is an experience to behold...and that's before we even start talking about dessert." He lets his eyes fall down Sofia's frame before meeting her gaze again, flashing a naughty grin.

Billy turns back to face Amelle as she addresses him once more. He can't help but feel a smile slowly spread across his face as she talks. He finds her utterly fascinating and the accent just adds layers to the magic. "Not easy to satisfy? Sounds like someone's laying the groundwork for a challenge."

When Jadyn asks if the ladies know each other, Emma nods and looks back over at Bonnie with a rather satisfied smirk upon her face. "Oh very well. I helped keep Bonnie and her boyfriend warm during some very cold winter nights." Emma looks back at Jadyn and gives him a coy, playful shrug as if to say it's all in a day's work for her.

Bonnie giggles and gives a dismissive wave. "Ex-boyfriend, thank you. He's out of the picture...but Emma isn't. She's just too good to let go." Bonnie inches closer, placing an arm around Emma's waist and resting her head against hers.

Emma titters and whispers to Jadyn in a low, breathy voice. "I have magic powers!"

Billy clocks the nod from Jadyn and realises it's time to move on. While he's enjoying the vibe of the place and hates to break up the party, he's eager to try out even more spots so he can't complain. "Right, ladies. I think we're getting our marching orders. You all ready to head out?"
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2647 Posted : 31 July 2024 17:08:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The girls finish up their drinks as Billy suggests it’s time to move on, Sofia and Cristina stand to their feet and make their way over towards the VIP exit hand in hand, glancing back to ensure that Billy isn’t too far behind them. Amelle finishes her drink and waits for Billy to stand to his feet before accompanying him from the VIP section, standing in heels it just accentuated her stature and aura, beautiful long legs and strong Italian features, she took the opportunity to have a little one on one time with Billy, opting to keep things pretty subtle and keep her cards close to her chest. “I can’t imagine all of this attention gets old fast?” she says, “You’ve certainly made an impression on Sofia and Cristina, they’re hanging on to your every word.” She offers as confirmation that her friends will continue their pursuit of the superstar.

Jadyn speaks to Billy as they begin to head out, “Dealer’s choice Billy.” He says, offering his friend the opportunity to decide where the evening goes next. He shows Billy the notifications on his phone and opens a video from one of his security staff at home showing a host of girls beginning to get the party started back at his villa already, splashing around in the pool and generally getting into the party spirit. “We can head to another venue, or we already got the party getting started back at the Villa.” He offers, knowing that the privacy available at the villa would allow them to be unrestricted in their pursuit of debauchery. He gives Billy the chance to make a decision as he places a hand on the lower back of Emma and Bonnie as they make their way down the stairs, admiring their bodies as they walk ahead of him, the phrase "I have magic powers" continuing to play through his mind as he imagines the pair of them feasting upon him.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2648 Posted : 02 August 2024 11:06:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy gets to his feet, standing proud and tall amongst the gorgeous ladies. There's part of him that wishes to stay here a while longer and just bask in their presence, working up his charm for the sheer sake of his ego. On the flipside, however, he knows that things are only going to get better from here on out. When Amelle references all the attention he receives, he gives a nonchalant smug and mischievous grin. "Meh, after over a decade of being the most beloved star on the planet, I kinda drown the noise out." He lets out a naughty chuckle before composing himself and answering in a more serious manner. "Nah, to be honest, I'm a real people person. People are fascinating. Love being in amongst it all." Billy smiles, purposely sprinkling in some innuendo over his genuine statement. When Amelle states that Sofia and Cristina are hanging on his every word, he purses his lips and nods slowly in agreement. "...and you're not? Hm?" Billy teases Amelle and bestows a rather dashing smirk upon her.

When Jadyn pipes up and puts control of the night in Billy's hands, he visibly puffs up his cheeks as he exhales, jokingly expressing how overwhelmed he feels with the options. "I don't know, mate..." Billy's voice tails off as his eyes fixates on Jadyn's phone screen, watching all the ladies back at the villa having a great time and looking fine to go along with it. "Mate...let's get back to that fucking villa." Billy decides on the spot, not taking his eyes off the screen as he talks. He snickers and rests a hand on Jadyn's shoulder as they begin to make their way out. "This is going to be some night, bruv!" he chuckles into his friend's ear.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2649 Posted : 02 August 2024 17:04:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amelle listens to Billy as she walks down the stairs and heads into the private lobby area of the venue, awaiting their ride to the next destination. She smiles politely as Billy flips between braggadocios and sincere, “I’m sure you must often find yourself among it all.” She says before continuing, “It can’t be easy for the most beloved star on the planet to find the time to be such a people person.” She says as she places her Louis Vuitton bag over her shoulder. She locked some serious eye contact with him for a few moments, only breaking it to glance at him in full, looking him up and down with a slight smirk, “I’ve grown quite accustomed to the charm offensive in my life.” She says with a smile, again locking in deep eye contact with him, “I’ve learnt to reserve my judgement until I’ve seen it manifest itself in action.” She gives a knowing glance to her friends, knowing they’re already fully on board, she knew in her mind that Billy’s outward confidence would certainly be replicated when they eventually got down to it.

Jadyn gives a smirk and shake of his head as Billy observes a couple of the brief videos, it was very evident that they would certainly have their hands full back at the villa even they would both struggle to accommodate those numbers, but they would definitely be spoilt for choice. “I got you, my man.” He says as he makes the call for two cars to pick Jadyn, Billy and the girls up from the club. Within less than ten minutes two beautiful sleek black SUV’s pull up outside of the club.
Jadyn ushers his company into the vehicle with Billy, Sofia, Cristina and Amelle in a separate SUV amidst a deafening scream as people outside of the club notice Billy. Within a few minutes the SUV’s pull up to the Villa, through the security gates and into the driveway. Jadyn steps out first and helps Emma and Bonnie out of the vehicle, the sound of the partying going on out the back can be heard over the vast vacation home. Jadyn lights up a joint as he awaits for Billy and the other girls before making their way through the Villa, past the kitchen area and out into the garden when the party is already getting started. He plays host to everybody within ear shot, letting them know that they can make themselves at home however they choose.

OOC: Apologies for rushing through, feel free to flesh out the scenes between the club and villa. Just trying to progress things along a little! :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/08/2024(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2650 Posted : 03 August 2024 12:17:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy steps out of the SUV clutching a bottle of Jack as he helps each of the ladies out one by one, taking their hands and watching their footing as they go. He gives a thankful nod to the driver, feeling a little sorry for the poor sod. Missing out on all this fun and debauchery. Billy hasn't even entered the threshold yet and he can hear the party. "Sounds riotous in there. Best stick with me, ladies." Billy flashes them all a charming grin and positions himself in between Cristina and Amelle but trying his best to create a huddle and bring Sofia into the mix. He takes a swig from the bottle and begins to lead the group onward, the sounds of music and general merriment growing louder and louder with each step taken. "Keep close..." Billy whispers into Amelle's ear.

After picking up a bottle from the club, he had been taking straight swigs on the journey over and is feeling much more of a buzz. It's only further propelled by the fresh night air. Guiding the girls inside, Billy grins from ear to ear as he lays his eyes on some of the scantily clad partygoers. He has been to many parties in his time but this one looks like it has been lifted straight out of a music video. Everyone seems perfect and well-lit. These folk don't need to bother airbrushing and filtering their photos. As he steps into the kitchen, two girls can be seen making out with one another up against one of the counters. "Whoop! Avert your eyes, ladies! Can't have any of that. I won't let you good Christian girls get corrupted." Billy snickers and takes another swig of whisky before passing the bottle over to Cristina. "Well...maybe just a little corruption, eh?" He gives her a mischievous wink as he hands over the bottle.

Leading the way out into the garden, Billy beams as he overlooks the circus unfolding before his eyes as he meets up with Jadyn. "My man..." Billy smiles and gives his friend a fist bump, eyeing up Emma and Bonnie at his side in the process. "This is some spectacle and it's only just getting started, mate!" Billy chuckles and surveys the garden area, overseeing all the partygoers. The buzzing atmosphere, waft of Jadyn's joint and the taste of JD on his lips all titillate him and heighten his senses. He observes some girls frolicking in the pool and can't help himself. He's played coy for hours now but the party is here and now. Billy turns to Jadyn and the girls, slipping out of his shoes and jacket. He begins to walk backwards, unbuttoning his shirt. "When in Rome..." Billy laughs and discards his shirt on the grass. Inching backwards, he makes his way to the edge of the pool and extends his arms out by his side. Letting gravity to its job, Billy leans back and splashes into the pool. A few seconds later, he resurfaces, pushing his wet hair back off of his face. "Ughhh...wet socks." Billy coughs and chuckles, wiping the water from his face as he rests his elbows on the side of the pool and looks out over at the others.

Emma giggles watching Billy drop into the pool in his trousers and socks. She already found him devastatingly attractive but seeing him in this tipsy state adds extra appeal for some reason. She turns to Jadyn, whispering into his ear and swirling her finger across his chest through his shirt. "Reminds me...I didn't pack a swimsuit. What should I do about that?" Emma pouts her lip and presses her breasts up against his side.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2651 Posted : 03 August 2024 18:03:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

As the ladies step out of the SUV, guided through the Villa by Billy they can hear the party in full flow. Cristina leans tightly into Billy as he playfully tells them to stick with him, “It sounds wild, I hope you make sure you keep an eye on us.”. Sofia follows along with the group, seemingly quite eager to get involved in the merriment as she holds Cristina’s hand. While Amelle would certainly enjoy the party, she knew she would be looking for some private time with Billy or Jadyn or both at some point, but she was more than happy to enjoy the sights and sounds that would be on show, she gave a small smirk as Billy whispered in her ear, she didn’t respond but understood the message. She knew Billy would be like a kid in a candy store and looked forward to see him revel in the attention, but his subtle message was a clear indicator that they were on the same page and would be making sure they both found each other for some intimacy before the end of the evening.

Sofia smiles as she watches the sights unfold in front of her eyes as they continued to be ushered through the building, laughing slightly at Billy’s comments as he guides them through. It was definitely an evening full of excess and debauchery and it hadn’t even really gotten started yet. As Cristina takes the bottle from Billy she gives a smirk, “You’re a bad influence Billy!” she says with a smile as she takes a couple of big mouthful’s of the drink, she takes a second to adjust her eyes as the drink hits her system before handing the bottle back to Billy. She takes hold of Billy’s hand, “But I can be bad for just one night, right?” she says with a playful angelic look.

Jadyn stands by the pool area, Emma and Bonnie in tow as he observes the scene in front of him, feeling very proud of what he’s created. He looks across at Billy makes his way over “You made it in one piece?” he says, returning the fist bump and friendly greeting to Billy and the ladies. He takes a hit of his joint, blowing the smoke in the air, “They definitely know how to enjoy themselves out here.” He says with a smirk, watching the scenes all around them. Jadyn laughs as Billy suddenly loses control of himself and just can’t resist literally throwing himself into the action, splashing into the pool. As he comes back up to the surface and rests against the side of the pool, he’s immediately joined by female attention, just all too happy to introduce themselves. Jadyn gives him an approving nod, “Do your thing, my man.”
Cristina and Amelle find themselves a couple of nearby loungers to sit on, next to where Billy is located by the pool, they’re immediately handed a couple of drinks and duly oblige, Cristina smiles as Billy looks glistening in the pool.

Jadyn pulls up a couple of extra loungers by the girls and close enough to Billy as Sofia makes her way over with a tray of Tequila shots, placing them down on one of the loungers she glances around at the sights before unzipping her dress and sliding it off, leaving her in her lingerie. She places a hand on Jadyn’s shoulder, “Gotta make myself comfortable, right?” she says as she sits down on the lounger next to Cristina and unfastens her heels, taking them off and setting them down before offering the group the shots with a side of lime and salt shaker. They all quickly fire through the shots as Sofia hands one to Billy by the pool.
Jadyn locks in some eye contact with Emma as she whispers and playfully runs her fingers across his chest, he runs both hands down the side of her stomach, savouring the feel of her body shape. He feels her breasts against him and gives her a smirk, he leans slightly to get a little closer to her, not quite a whisper but just quiet enough so that only she could hear. “I can help you with that.” He says softly as he places a hand behind her back, beginning to slowly pull the zip. “If you can help me too?” he says, taking her hand and placing it on one of his shirt buttons. Encouraging her to lose some clothes and offering the same in return.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2652 Posted : 04 August 2024 20:44:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Emma bites on her bottom lip in a kittenish manner as Jadyn begins to unzip the back of her dress. She returns the favour and begins to unbutton Jadyn's shirt slowly, savouring each button as if she's teasing him with the prospect of bare flesh. Slinking out of her dress with a little dance of her hips, Emma stands in lavender lingerie and her heels. She smirks and runs her manicured fingers over the centre of her bra, highlighted that it unclips in the middle for Jadyn's future reference. "You know, I feel a whole lot comfier now." Emma finally undoes the last button on Jadyn's shirt and aids him in its removal, sliding it off over his shoulders. She purposely lets her hands linger on the skin of his arms, enjoying the contact as much as she can without going in for the kill just yet. "Someone works out." Emma gives a little giggle as she eyes up Jadyn's physique. Emma picks up a shot for herself and Jadyn. "Bottoms up", Emma smirks as she hands the glass over to Jadyn.

Bonnie just stands silently watching, enjoying the exchange between Emma and Jadyn. Like her friend, she too likes to savour and tease. Probably even more so than Emma. She stands tall, feeling superior in her clothing while others start to lose theirs. Without breaking breath, she simply places a hand on Jadyn's bare shoulder and starts to rub him.

Billy grins from ear to ear as he watches the ladies strip down to their underwear. They're definitely classier and more seductive that he could ever be. Billy's eyes travel the length of Sofia's body as she comes over to hand him a shot. He marvels at her beauty. Again, like everyone else at the party, she appears to be flawless. No blemishes, nothing. She looks as if she's straight off the runway. "Thank you, gorgeous." Billy winks and throws back his shot as he locks eye contact with Sofia. Placing the empty glass down, he rests his chin on the edge of the pool and tilts his head to the side. He decides to play all submissive and use his big chocolate coloured eyes to his advantage, wanting some adoration from the ladies. "You just going to lay over there and tease me? Leave me lonely in here?" Billy pouts his lips, feigning upset.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2653 Posted : 05 August 2024 03:29:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn allows himself a few moments to fully take in Emma’s body as she slides out of her dress, he locks in eye contact as she slowly unbuttons his shirt removing it and allowing her hands to linger that little bit longer, he gives a slight smirk as she makes reference to his body. “I’m not afraid of some serious physical activity. You think you can keep up?” He says, playfully hinting at a different type of workout between them. He takes the glass from Emma, raising it slightly before throwing the shot back, he savours the burn as the drink hits his system.
He turns to Bonnie as she places a hand on his shoulder, her strong silent nature was a contrast in comparison to most of the ladies partying in the Villa and it was working in keeping Jadyn intrigued. “What do you say Bonnie? Think you’ve got the stamina to outlast your girl?” he says playfully, placing his hand on Bonnie’s as she rubs his shoulder before moving it down slightly to his chest.

Sofia makes sure to linger just a few seconds extra as she hands Billy a shot, leaning down enough to allow him a slight glimpse up close at her beautiful body. She gives him a smile as he calls her gorgeous and a glint in her eye that lets him know that she is fully seduced by him and is his however and whenever he wants. She slowly turns back around and walks away, making sure to accentuate her small perfectly shaped ass as she makes her way back to her girls. Sofia smiles as she sits back down as Billy makes a playful plea for company, Cristina continues to keep her eyes fixed on Billy, she folds her arms teasing playing hard to get before Amelle joins in, “I think my view from here works for me.” She says with a glint in her eye, although the theme of the party was clearly anything goes, she wasn’t likely to showcase anything so publicly. Sofia shakes her head, throwing a lime to Billy before walking over to the edge of the pool and slowly easing her way into the water, making sure to keep her face out of the water but unable to avoid her hair from getting wet. She places her hands on Billy’s hips under the water to steady herself.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2654 Posted : 05 August 2024 09:30:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Emma presses a finger against her lip as she pretends to ponder over Jadyn's question in regards to her keeping up with him. She may be stripped down to her underwear but she's not dropping the shy and retiring act just yet. "You know...I think I could keep up. I've been working on my stamina lately." Emma giggles and pats her upper arm as if to show that she's a gym regular and can definitely handle being put through her paces. Slinking her hands down the length of his arms, Emma then makes her way to his exposed midriff, trailing the outline of his abs with her delicate fingertips.

Bonnie pushes her hair back over her shoulders and leans in to speak softly in Jadyn's ear. "Well..." she begins as Jadyn guides her hand across his chest. "That's the wrong line of questioning, honey. The question should be whether or not you have the stamina for the two of us?" Bonnie places a gentle kiss on Jadyn's earlobe, he lips barely making contact with his skin.

Billy watches the ladies, enjoying both the view and the dynamic between them all. Amelle does exactly what he expected in taking a back seat and keeping her cards close to her chest until later. Only helps intrigue him further and he's definitely not complaining. Billy dodges the lime Sofia throws his way and laughs, crossing his arms in the process. "Oh? Bit of a violent streak, eh? Kinky. I can get on board with that." He flashes a playful grin, sticking his tongue out through his teeth before opening his arms up again as Sofia enters the pool. As Sofia holds onto his hips to steady himself, he returns the favour and also takes her by the waist. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall under. I got you." Billy smiles softly and tilts his head, looking into Sofia's eyes with a glint in his. He inches in closer as if making to kiss her. "Just do whatever you feel comes natural..."
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2655 Posted : 05 August 2024 17:19:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn checks out Emma’s body once more as she suggests that she’s been working on her stamina lately, “I can see that, you out here looking like you could push me to my limits.” He says with a smirk as she continues running her hands over his body, despite her playing the shy nature it was clear that she was far from that as she appeared to revel in keeping Jadyn’s attention throughout, despite the hordes of eligible ladies all eager to get their time with Jadyn and Billy it was clear where their attentions were, at least for now.

As Emma had Jadyn’s attention from the front, he was all too aware of Bonnie by his side and her subtle nature was just as alluring, not offering everything out there meant that Jadyn’s own mind was working overtime as his imagination was running wild. He felt a tinge of electricity run through him as Bonnie spoke softly in his ear, teasing just what was in store for him. As he faintly felt the soft kiss he knew that it was a losing battle attempting to keep his hunger at bay, he turned slightly pulling Bonnie closer into him, he knew she had laid down the gauntlet and with a smirk placed both hands on the back of her head bringing her in as leaned in, placing his lips against hers with a little force he slid his tongue into her mouth and began passionately making out with Bonnie. Keeping one hand on the back of Bonnie’s head he placed another around Emma’s waist, bringing her in closer before switching to the petite blonde revelling in the exchange.

Amelle preferred to keep Billy’s interest from a slight distance while he had his playtime with the myriad of others, it turned her on to watch him at work and just fed her appetite for what may come later in the evening. She lay back on the lounger and observed Billy and the other frivolities going on in the pool and watched intently as Sofia decided to make her move. She gives Billy a look that suggests she’s fully under his spell now as she feels his hands on his waist as well as her own on his. She looks him deep in the eyes as he tells her to do whatever comes natural, leaning in she presses her plump lips against his, playfully toying between his until they nestle perfectly into position, the back and forth as they press together, hot and breathy before turning from innocent to full on passion.