logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<7576777879>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mouschi  
#1521 Posted : 06 December 2009 08:10:20(UTC)
Mouschi

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
TheCDs wrote:
Random thread or Twitter RSG edition, you decide.

TRSG Twitter is/was a roleplay thing (I have around 10 fake accounts), completely different.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline Aj  
#1522 Posted : 06 December 2009 08:14:54(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Mouschi wrote:
Meh, I used to scribble on the blank pages on the mock papers to show them that 1. this is not a blank page otherwise it wouldn't say 'BLANK PAGE' on it and if you're too dumb even to realise this you shouldn't be writing test papers for 14-year-old grammar school girls, and 2. I'm a fucking emo even though the emo lifestyle doesn't exist yet and I WANT to fail this ridiculous mock and wreck my life because I got the worst SATs scores EVARRR!!! :P

Ahaa, YES. The Blank Page was always brilliant. I would most of the time comment on how I thought I did in the test. Most of the time it would be - 'Sorry, it went a little wrong.' But I've always been pretty good at English, so that's kinda my calling in life. I wanna be a journalist/actor/psychiatrist when I get older. How I'm going to get the qualifications for them in one go I'm not sure, but I may just try to destroy the English GCSE and get A* and then do psychiatry for A Level if I can, otherwise it's just the journelism. Acting's kinda a long shot, but in every school play I've ever been in I've been the Main Role so that's gotta be a good sign! :P

Much like Lewis, I've found a lovely little lady in my life recently, and although I'm only 14 blablabla I do really like her and I had great time with her today (anyone know Knole Park in Sevenoaks?) Yeah I just spent the whole day there with her cuddling in the rain. I think we said about three words the whole day but it was amazing anyway :)
Offline Aj  
#1523 Posted : 06 December 2009 09:08:16(UTC)
Aj

Man

To anyone who's interested, this is a little snippet of my story:

“You just took what would be known in your world as a drug. It’s just a chemical that when passed into the bloodstream will cause you hallucinations, euphoria, etc. It shouldn’t have any side effects, but it’ll numb your mind enough for us to get you out of here and break it to you slowly tha...” His voice slowly faded away, and I was drifting off. Bright lights surrounded me, floating softly like feathers. Viddi’s face was saturated, a brilliant pink shon off the previously white walls. Suddenly a massive force threw me violently off the hospital bed, sending me crashing face first into the floor. My nose crushed against it, still numb however. I looked up and around myself. Flames were engulfing the hospital room. My bed was overturned in the corner and flaming. The wall and door in which Jidil had left had disappeared, and now was only filled with a bright light. As my eyes adjusted slightly, I saw outside. It was a barren war zone, and although I could make out little, what seemed a vast army was marching towards the building. A blurred and disfigured Viddi came running over, his face covered in dust and scratches. His clothes were torn and ripped, and he held Alpa’s hand tightly. He shouted something in my face, to which I just grinned stupidly. He yanked my up by the scruff of my neck and led me out of the opposite, still intact, door. The three of us ran – sprinted – out into a large hall. As we frantically scrambled across the concrete flooring bullets whizzed past our heads. Soon the door we had past through had been destroyed to, and the army was giving chase. The colors whirled and swirled even more, and all I could do was chuckle to myself.

Viddi jumped and shoulder barged into a green door to outside where a helicopter was parked waiting for us. It was jet black with golden stripes down the side. Viddi clutched Alpa and I, throwing us over his surprisingly muscular shoulders and heroicly chucking us roughly into the open helicopters doors. I landed hard, but it didn't faze me. My face was now covered in blood, pouring from my nose. I grabbed hold of whatever I could – which in this instance happened to be Alpa and held on tight as Viddi shut the door and jumped into the cockpit. The engine, already fired up, took off quickly. He zoomed into the sky with incredible speed. Dodging airfire as he went. It was only now I noticed the enormity of it. I shot to my feet, staring out of the double glazed glass window down at the immense army before me. It went on for as far as the eye could see. Millions of soldiers, all clones, in one great line just moving through. Supported by hundreds of air craft high above us and massive artillery and armoured vehicles below. Then I also noticed the environment. It was wasteland, desert, with no sign of green or blue. But the buildings were so advanced, like something from a movie. This to (the city) expanded to the curved horizons. Just miles of wrecked buildings, conquered by this colossal war machine that was seemingly working it’s way through. It seemed they hadn’t just come for Viddi and his lot, they were just on the move and they got in the way. The helicopted lurched and jumped, speeding ahead of the air craft which were forced for some reason to stay in unison. No reason to follow just the one chopper and waste ammo, they must have been thinking.

Then everything went black.
Offline Aj  
#1524 Posted : 06 December 2009 09:25:34(UTC)
Aj

Man

Memories dance like fireflies
Flit one way, then another,
Adventures, some realised, some not,
Friends, some here, many gone

A hazy blur,
A shroud of smoke,
Blackening smog of sorrow,
But there, in the corner,
A flick of light
A flash of fire,

The blaze is damp, yet alight,
But what flame there is
Is precious,
But no man can halt time,
And the rain pours;
The storms rage,
And what was once a wildfire,
Reduced to a single ember,

- Poem I wrote for school the other day, tis about getting old and dying. I was going to post it in the lyrics section, but I tried singing it and it wasn't pretty :P
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1525 Posted : 06 December 2009 09:27:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
No work, school, or anything that requires well.....work.
Offline Mouschi  
#1526 Posted : 06 December 2009 09:38:40(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Aj wrote:
Poem I wrote for school the other day, tis about getting old and dying. I was going to post it in the lyrics section, but I tried singing it and it wasn't pretty :P

I just changed the words around a little, sung it, and though it's short and would probably need some guitar/piano wankery added to fill it out, it sounds quite nice.

Edited by user 06 December 2009 09:39:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Aj  
#1527 Posted : 06 December 2009 09:52:19(UTC)
Aj

Man

Mouschi wrote:
Aj wrote:
Poem I wrote for school the other day, tis about getting old and dying. I was going to post it in the lyrics section, but I tried singing it and it wasn't pretty :P

I just changed the words around a little, sung it, and though it's short and would probably need some guitar/piano wankery added to fill it out, it sounds quite nice.

Ahaa, cool :) you should post your 'edited' version, I'd like to see it :)
Offline tension101  
#1528 Posted : 06 December 2009 19:23:34(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
dude, its 1 AM and im still wide awake! i"m fucking smashed and baked, so omg. Ill tell abut the party when im sober tomorrw. :DDDDDD
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline Thorgrim  
#1529 Posted : 07 December 2009 01:35:18(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

Kids these days...
Offline Mouschi  
#1530 Posted : 07 December 2009 01:55:04(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Lewis-sized Bikki is gone .... I are no skinny bitch. :( This is ridiculous, I'm sure that even my boobs have got bigger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline The Nimrods  
#1531 Posted : 07 December 2009 04:20:55(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Mouschi wrote:
Lewis-sized Bikki is gone .... I are no skinny bitch. :( This is ridiculous, I'm sure that even my boobs have got bigger.

well that's not always a bad thing :p but seriously there's nothign wrong with a little weight, though I lost ten pounds so I'm happy haha
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#1532 Posted : 07 December 2009 05:39:42(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
Mouschi wrote:

well that's not always a bad thing :p but seriously there's nothign wrong with a little weight, though I lost ten pounds so I'm happy haha

*jealous* and it is a bad thing when you're a 34D at the best of times and have to deal with wibble-wobble-wibble-wum.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline xNightsidex  
#1533 Posted : 07 December 2009 08:08:35(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
So this week I feel like I've drank and smoked more than I have in the rest of my life preceding it, hahah. I've spend days and nights with the lad I adore, had a pretty sick house party, went out virtually every night, made good friends with the most unlikely people, saw people I haven't seen in a long time, sat in a car in the middle of nowhere...just listening to good music, slept in said car several times, appreciated the value of The Cure and Bright Eyes on so many new levels, connected like I never have before, and generally had the best fucking week of my life.

I never want this to end.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1534 Posted : 07 December 2009 08:21:26(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Broke up with a girl named Cindy (she was just kinda, well, boring). Otherwise, I'm alright.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Thorgrim  
#1535 Posted : 07 December 2009 08:22:53(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

I'm almost out of shag (no, not sex). Fuck.
Offline bikz  
#1536 Posted : 07 December 2009 09:49:59(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Thorgrim wrote:
I'm almost out of shag (no, not sex). Fuck.

Most things you write seem to scream the same subtext - "I AM NOT GAY LEAVE MY ARSE ALONE!!!" :P
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline tension101  
#1537 Posted : 07 December 2009 10:11:14(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hmmm.

Anyway, the party was sickness. Nic, Carlos, Travis, Julian, Taylor, Anna, Jewel, Evan and Kyle were all there. Alot of things happened:

1. Nic got high for the first time
2. Anna and Taylor straightened Julian's hair and made him worth it. :P
3. Evan and Nic got in a fight about religion. (Kinda ironic, eh?)
4. Carlos fell down the stairs
5. Travis and I wrote a song
6. I wrote a song about Nic (I may post it in the lyrics section later.)
7. Jewel got mad at Carlos and left early
8. Kyle and I wrote a song for the soon to be reformed/named 1T (DEFINATELY goin in the lyrics section because it's just so dumb.)
9. I dropped my camera on the hardwood floor and killed it.
10. I got a new stereo.
11. And an iPod.
12. And money wise, I got $180, so I currently have $337.
13. Nic looked wonderful [Sorry, I had to slip that in there. (No pun intended, although we have yet to... okay nevermind, the joke died before it began).] .
14. It was just a good time. Too bad the music festival I was talking about some months ago didn't happen.

So yeah, I'd post pics if I could, but my camera is destroyed. -.-
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
#1538 Posted : 07 December 2009 10:11:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
Broke up with a girl named Cindy (she was just kinda, well, boring). Otherwise, I'm alright.

Liar.
Offline forkboy  
#1539 Posted : 07 December 2009 10:46:01(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.
Oh please. People in glass houses shouldn't throw the first stone. What on earth makes you think he's lying, except you being all angry and shit?
#1540 Posted : 07 December 2009 10:51:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

forkboy wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.
Oh please. People in glass houses shouldn't throw the first stone. What on earth makes you think he's lying, except you being all angry and shit?

It's a joke, so move on from your little baby tantrums.