logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#21 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:17:32(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
No she will blame the birdies (HTC and other media outlets that talk about her without her knowing). Its just been recently since Stephanie Fierce started feeling like this about the Birdies (HTC and other award shows). And stop trying to make me look like the bad guy just because I talked bad about the birdies. I mentioned Hot Topic and HTC as well.

My characters is just making a specifications of what media outlets are making her look bad. It Is different if my character volunteers to be in magazine like Spice Magazine because she's more in control on what they are going to publish. That's the way Spice Magazine works. So will not spit on Spice Magazine.

Just shut up Bikz you're taking this a tad too seriously.

1. The Birdies isn't "talk" about anyone, it's not even a "media outlet". It's a show. The Birdies is there so that people can have a good time, and be appreciated for their work.
2. Spice Magazine talked about my character behind her back. And if you're blaming *all* media outlets, surely you're blaming Spice, Smash and many others as well?
3. I am taking it too seriously, I know. If I was more feminine, I'd be crying right now. (Instead I'm just doing the manly thing and hitting the keys well'ard.) Oh, the irony - I'm the one who said not to. But then, I didn't anticipate it going off topic this quickly.
4. The IMAs thing is, basically, an excuse for Stephanie not to confront Kate or Liam, because they're bigger than she is. :P
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#22 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:18:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
No she will blame the birdies (HTC and other media outlets that talk about her without her knowing). Its just been recently since Stephanie Fierce started feeling like this about the Birdies (HTC and other award shows). And stop trying to make me look like the bad guy just because I talked bad about the birdies. I mentioned Hot Topic and HTC as well.

My characters is just making a specifications of what media outlets are making her look bad. It Is different if my character volunteers to be in magazine like Spice Magazine because she's more in control on what they are going to publish. That's the way Spice Magazine works. So will not spit on Spice Magazine.

Just shut up Bikz you're taking this a tad too seriously.

1. The Birdies isn't "talk" about anyone, it's not even a "media outlet". It's a show. The Birdies is there so that people can have a good time, and be appreciated for their work.
2. Spice Magazine talked about my character behind her back. And if you're blaming *all* media outlets, surely you're blaming Spice, Smash and many others as well?
3. I am taking it too seriously, I know. If I was more feminine, I'd be crying right now. (Instead I'm just doing the manly thing and hitting the keys well'ard.) Oh, the irony - I'm the one who said not to. But then, I didn't anticipate it going off topic this quickly.
4. The IMAs thing is, basically, an excuse for Stephanie not to confront Kate or Liam, because they're bigger than she is. :P

Whatever Bikz, the little respect I had forgot just went away.

Thanks for joining the Tisha, Troy wagon.

Edited by user 21 December 2009 06:19:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:21:57(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
((That's weird. Not often that people lose respect for me when I admit that they're right. And the "they're bigger than she is" was a joke. Lighten up.))

Edited by user 21 December 2009 06:22:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline PANIC!  
#24 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:23:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
"Hey, come on, man. What we do to you? lol. People got opinions. I got one too. Those same three chords you play in all your songs gets annoying after a while."

stephanie fierce: Don't worry I got something really good to say to him and his music, which he claims to be so original and perfect.

thnx, I mean, how isn't our music not original? We experiment with guitar-driven tracks, keyboard dance tunes, acoustic ballads, etc. If anything, our music would be more different than the same.

Stephanie Fierce: I think the Panic! group is amazing, but Ryan Ross Hernandez as a solo sell out artist with his over cliched pop songs, hmmm...... Let me get crackin.

"Hmm, Steph. As a solo artist I don't make pop music, PANIC! for that matter doesn't make pop music either. With my first record, it was rock-pop and with my new album it's blues-rock. So, if your going to try and offend me, you should get your information correct."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline Mt. Epic  
#25 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:27:00(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
"Hey, come on, man. What we do to you? lol. People got opinions. I got one too. Those same three chords you play in all your songs gets annoying after a while."

stephanie fierce: Don't worry I got something really good to say to him and his music, which he claims to be so original and perfect.

thnx, I mean, how isn't our music not original? We experiment with guitar-driven tracks, keyboard dance tunes, acoustic ballads, etc. If anything, our music would be more different than the same.

Stephanie Fierce: I think the Panic! group is amazing, but Ryan Ross Hernandez as a solo sell out artist with his over cliched pop songs, hmmm...... Let me get crackin.

"Hmm, Steph. As a solo artist I don't make pop music, PANIC! for that matter doesn't make pop music either. With my first record, it was rock-pop and with my new album it's blues-rock. So, if your going to try and offend me, you should get your information correct."

I really have nothing against you, but calling us unoriginal is very inaccurate.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
#26 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:30:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Stop lying to yourself. I am mad at the fact you are judging pop music when you're music is clearly pop. You're music is overly cliched and you are not a great lyricist like you claim. You're a conceded jerk. And yes you are a Pop artist. Not only that you left you're group for a while to make solo records becauseyou're obviously a sell out.

Edited by user 21 December 2009 06:31:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mt. Epic  
#27 Posted : 21 December 2009 06:38:13(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Stop lying to yourself. I am mad at the fact you are judging pop music when you're music is clearly pop. You're music is overly cliched and you are not a great lyricist like you claim. You're a conceded jerk. And yes you are a Pop artist. Not only that you left you're group for a while to make solo records becauseyou're obviously a sell out.

also, to add on to steph's post, saying you're not a pop artist but a rock artist is retarded because rock is pop, even metal to an extent.

Edited by user 21 December 2009 06:40:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline PANIC!  
#28 Posted : 21 December 2009 07:32:29(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

also, to add on to steph's post, saying you're not a pop artist but a rock artist is retarded because rock is pop, even metal to an extent.

"Oh, so every artist that has ever left their main project for a while to work on solo material has sold out. Regan Futrell, Jakey Comatose, Ashley Perry, etc., you're saying all those have sold out? My music is not cliche at all, clearly you haven't heard a single song from me. If not repeating a chorus fifty times in a song, or not having a catchy beat is cliche then yes, my music is every cliche but I simply do it best. I don't consider Fierce-pop a genre though, and I never will. That's like considering crunk screamo to be a genre! If you want I'll send you a copy of my new record, and show how there is nothing cliche about it. Can you name another blues-rock artist out right now? I can't even name another one.

As far as you, Clear Vision goes, I'm guessing since you think all music has pop in it, we'll see Dynamite collaborate with The Nimrods soon?!
"

UserPostedImage
Offline old.gregg  
#29 Posted : 21 December 2009 07:37:11(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
PANIC! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

"Oh, so every artist that has ever left their main project for a while to work on solo material has sold out. Regan Futrell, Jakey Comatose, Ashley Perry, etc., you're saying all those have sold out? My music is not cliche at all, clearly you haven't heard a single song from me. If not repeating a chorus fifty times in a song, or not having a catchy beat is cliche then yes, my music is every cliche but I simply do it best. I don't consider Fierce-pop a genre though, and I never will. That's like considering crunk screamo to be a genre! If you want I'll send you a copy of my new record, and show how there is nothing cliche about it. Can you name another blues-rock artist out right now? I can't even name another one.

As far as you, Clear Vision goes, I'm guessing since you think all music has pop in it, we'll see Dynamite collaborate with The Nimrods soon?!
"

Ryan, he got confused because we look like popstars. Dancing

- Jakey x
-
Offline Aj  
#30 Posted : 21 December 2009 07:44:18(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Look, ya'll suck horse dick apart from The Prisoners, The Nimrods and Jakey Comatose! Woo!

Billy
Failed Youth
Offline The Nimrods  
#31 Posted : 21 December 2009 07:46:50(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Look, ya'll suck horse dick apart from The Prisoners, The Nimrods and Jakey Comatose! Woo!

Billy
Failed Youth

OOC:YAY! lol
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline old.gregg  
#32 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:15:11(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Aj wrote:

Billy
Failed Youth

Cheers man. This years tour was brill - the scene's missing you guys!

- Jakey
-
Offline The Nimrods  
#33 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:20:24(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy
Failed Youth

- Jakey

Davey:Speaking of touring we wanted to tour with you. You're prog rock, we're prog metal, most of our fans like your stuff anyway
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline old.gregg  
#34 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:22:29(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy
Failed Youth

- Jakey

Davey:Speaking of touring we wanted to tour with you. You're prog rock, we're prog metal, most of our fans like your stuff anyway

2010 - It shall happen! Get in touch and we'll organise some dates!

- Jakey
-
Offline Aj  
#35 Posted : 21 December 2009 08:26:11(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Aj wrote:

Billy
Failed Youth

- Jakey

Aha, sorry guys we're not planning on coming back just yet! But we recently put out a little something we hadn't released when we were still 'around', and we all came together when we did that and had a great laugh so who knows, anything could happen. But at the moment I'm pretty busy just protesting for animal rights and against the government! Anarchy!

Billy
Offline TheCDs  
#36 Posted : 21 December 2009 12:07:09(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well for the good I am really into Ryan Ross Hernandez's solo album. It can seem little blues-lite at points but it is still impressive. Especially considering the background he is coming from out of PANIC! I also really enjoyed the new band Mind. For a new band they have showed a lot of promise.

For the bad I have to go with everyone and else and say Stephanie Fierce. I haven't had the time or the desire to listen to any of her music but her attitude and over the top comments about other bands really makes me question whether she is in it for the music or for the fame and attention. I would hope this feuding can end and she does end up being in it for the music but right now I can't see that happening.

One more addition; I would like to mention AXIOM as another high point. I know, its my band but I am really proud of the body of work that Mike and I have put together in such a short time. I am also really excited about our future, especially with awards season in full swing. While winning an award isn't our ultimate goal, it is a great honor and one we would be foolish not to accept.

Tim Dunn
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
#37 Posted : 21 December 2009 12:14:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TheCDs wrote:
Well for the good I am really into Ryan Ross Hernandez's solo album. It can seem little blues-lite at points but it is still impressive. Especially considering the background he is coming from out of PANIC! I also really enjoyed the new band Mind. For a new band they have showed a lot of promise.

For the bad I have to go with everyone and else and say Stephanie Fierce. I haven't had the time or the desire to listen to any of her music but her attitude and over the top comments about other bands really makes me question whether she is in it for the music or for the fame and attention. I would hope this feuding can end and she does end up being in it for the music but right now I can't see that happening.

One more addition; I would like to mention AXIOM as another high point. I know, its my band but I am really proud of the body of work that Mike and I have put together in such a short time. I am also really excited about our future, especially with awards season in full swing. While winning an award isn't our ultimate goal, it is a great honor and one we would be foolish not to accept.

Tim Dunn

Not according to this.....

Click Here
Offline TheCDs  
#38 Posted : 21 December 2009 12:23:48(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TheCDs wrote:

Tim Dunn

Click Here

I don't understand what I am supposed to find in all that.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
#39 Posted : 21 December 2009 12:25:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TheCDs wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TheCDs wrote:

Tim Dunn

Click Here

I don't understand what I am supposed to find in all that.

Stephanie Fierce: That fame is the last thing on my mind, I only care about making music (Which is my job , not to judge people) and pleasing my fans.
#40 Posted : 21 December 2009 13:31:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Linda Fea: Applause Applause Applause Applause YES BABY!, my favorite thing to do talk about other artist and bands!

I would say that Regan and The Nimrods , The Rockers gave us a year of great music along with Ghost who sadly died. Gemma Maddison and Billy Maddison gave us really great music this year as well. I know they both had a rough year this year but I still wish they'd return. I also think GirlSpice are an amazing group, their cohesion was amazing, but good things always come to an end. I also thought Stephanie Fierce did an amazing job this year. We got some very meaninful catchy tunes from her this year. Panic! also gave us a good album. Miss Vanity was great too, along with Aurora Fortin, who can perform pretty well for being pregnant. Clear Vision are a descent new band, love their sound! Raven Comatose also gave us some descent lyrics this year.

Now the bad. Well lets begin with the sell outs of the year, Failed Youth. They were making pretty descent music until the they collaborated with that pop star Hannah Beth. Ever since that, their music went downhill. Scream is probably one the worst album of the decade. Anyway more about the sell outs, ummm oh Ryan Ross Hernandez the biggest of them all. The dude looks like a jerk and all his songs talk about the same thing, and it bores me to death. Every time I turned on the radio this year, one of his overly cliched songs with repetitive lyrics about love would come on. Also Madison O'leary and Stephanie Ortiz, the Queens of trash music. Those two bitches need to retire and realize they have not talent. Also Angel Le Fierce and Sexy Star those two need to stop. Just stop it right now!!! Oh and don't get me started on Tisha!

Edited by user 21 December 2009 13:39:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified