logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<114115116117118>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Raphaela  
#2301 Posted : 24 January 2010 08:12:36(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Me and three mates smoked an eighth of weed today, which worked out pretty well as I was completely fucked, but then my heart went fuckedy and it was pumping like crazy and I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest or something. First scary experience with drugs ever.

Still awesome though ;)

I thought you had quit pot...
If that ever happens to me, I'm sure to quit every toxic substance and make tons of medical exams the day after haha.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Aj  
#2302 Posted : 24 January 2010 08:22:54(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
Aj wrote:
Me and three mates smoked an eighth of weed today, which worked out pretty well as I was completely fucked, but then my heart went fuckedy and it was pumping like crazy and I thought I was going to have a cardiac arrest or something. First scary experience with drugs ever.

Still awesome though ;)

If that ever happens to me, I'm sure to quit every toxic substance and make tons of medical exams the day after haha.

I did, I quit it for like seven months because I had it too often for a kid my age, but now it seems there's not much point as long as I'm careful and I only have it a few times a year it will to hardly any damage. But I was tipsy at the time anyway so that was a factor to, but mainly as long as I don't have excessive amounts like my other mates do it should be fine. Plus I'm quitting for good once I start my GCSE's until I've finished them.
Offline The Nimrods  
#2303 Posted : 24 January 2010 09:55:55(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Aj wrote:

Still awesome though ;)

I did, I quit it for like seven months because I had it too often for a kid my age, but now it seems there's not much point as long as I'm careful and I only have it a few times a year it will to hardly any damage. But I was tipsy at the time anyway so that was a factor to, but mainly as long as I don't have excessive amounts like my other mates do it should be fine. Plus I'm quitting for good once I start my GCSE's until I've finished them.

No being tipsy had nothing to do with your heart,you're just retarded and didn't search side effects :P.Smoking raises your heart rate tremendously
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Aj  
#2304 Posted : 24 January 2010 09:58:07(UTC)
Aj

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
Aj wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Aj wrote:

Still awesome though ;)

No being tipsy had nothing to do with your heart,you're just retarded and didn't search side effects :P.Smoking raises your heart rate tremendously

Nono, I mean being tipsy had a factor in me taking it, as in I probably would have given it more fault had I been sober.
Offline The Nimrods  
#2305 Posted : 24 January 2010 09:59:42(UTC)
The Nimrods

Maybe you and your buddies can afford it but smoking 3.5 gs in one go?Wow dude your lungs must be crazy.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Aj  
#2306 Posted : 24 January 2010 10:02:05(UTC)
Aj

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
Maybe you and your buddies can afford it but smoking 3.5 gs in one go?Wow dude your lungs must be crazy.

Ahaa, what do you mean? We each chipped in a fiver so it was between four of us. I kind of lost count of how many actual joints we had, just my head was pretty fuzzy by the end of it :L
Offline Synxhard  
#2307 Posted : 24 January 2010 11:33:48(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Aj wrote:

Still awesome though ;)

Never try heroin then. First time was my last time for that, possibly most horrifying experience ever.
Offline troymazing  
#2308 Posted : 24 January 2010 13:11:42(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Finally went and saw Avatar. It was really good.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline Captain Insano  
#2309 Posted : 24 January 2010 14:00:34(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
The beach was awesome. That is all
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline The Nimrods  
#2310 Posted : 24 January 2010 14:01:31(UTC)
The Nimrods

Pants on the ground changed my life, that is all.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Captain Insano  
#2311 Posted : 24 January 2010 14:34:33(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Sounds like you need to change the elastic or at least get a belt.
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline forkboy  
#2312 Posted : 24 January 2010 20:58:55(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:

Still awesome though ;)

Never try heroin then. First time was my last time for that, possibly most horrifying experience ever.

Amusingly, one of the guys I used to work with was complaining about all his pals on the estate in Edinburgh turning into junkies which was part of why he ended up in Inverness. When I asked why he never ended up a junkie he just laughed. "Heroin's shite man. Tried it the once, was so fucking bored that I never saw the point of it."
Offline bikz  
#2313 Posted : 24 January 2010 21:28:26(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
"Heroin's shite man. Tried it the once, was so fucking bored that I never saw the point of it."

I feel the same way about pot - never tried anything else illegal - it was as if I'd built up a complete immunity to it without even trying it. A few of us were smoking the same stuff, same time, and they were completely fucked up on it. My brother was really happy-clappy-trippy, some of his mates looked comatose, I just felt nothing. Drugs have different effects on different people, and heroin is unlikely to be an exception. It's quite an interesting concept. (To me, at least.)

Edited by user 24 January 2010 21:30:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline The Nimrods  
#2314 Posted : 24 January 2010 22:16:56(UTC)
The Nimrods

bikz wrote:
forkboy wrote:
"Heroin's shite man. Tried it the once, was so fucking bored that I never saw the point of it."

I feel the same way about pot - never tried anything else illegal - it was as if I'd built up a complete immunity to it without even trying it. A few of us were smoking the same stuff, same time, and they were completely fucked up on it. My brother was really happy-clappy-trippy, some of his mates looked comatose, I just felt nothing. Drugs have different effects on different people, and heroin is unlikely to be an exception. It's quite an interesting concept. (To me, at least.)

You aren't naturally immune to it.THC doesn't effect you the first time,if you were to have smoked the next day you would've been tripping.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#2315 Posted : 24 January 2010 22:59:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The Nimrods wrote:
You aren't naturally immune to it.THC doesn't effect you the first time,if you were to have smoked the next day you would've been tripping.

Didn't know that. I was told it's a mood enhancer - as I wasn't in any real mood at all, it did nothing. My other theory was that I know legal drugs often increase or decrease the effects of others. I take a whole mix of legal drugs. Maybe something in there negated the trip? But then, if there was any legal medication that negated cannabis trips, it'd be in higher demand than swine flu jabs. My other other theory is that I didn't have enough to get high because the spliff was half-falling apart.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline tension101  
#2316 Posted : 25 January 2010 02:48:41(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Last night happened to be the weirdest fucking thing ever.

I was on the phone with Nic, talking about this and that, and then, all of the sudden, we hear some mexican lady fucking yell, "MARIA?!?!" nearly scaring the shit outtah both of us, cuz it was sooo loud... and then I ask Nic, "What the fuck was that?" and he's like, "I have no idea."

After about two minutes, it happens again, and this time it was like, "MARIAAAHHH!?!" and now I'm thinking, oh, I see, Nics playing a ringtone, so I say, "Nic, stop it," and he's like, "I'm not doing shit!" and then she comes on AGAIN and says, "I WANT MARIAH!" and I'm like, "Dude, is your brother on the other line, or..." and Nic says, "No, he's not even here, he's at Patrick's house..." and then I'm like, "Okay, whoever this is, get off, I'm trying to have an important conversation."

She continues to spout unintelligibly fast spanish, and I say, "whoever this is, there's no Mariah here, get off." and THEN (we should've both hung up at this time, but I really wanted to talk, and it was pissing me off) she says, "ARE YOU MARIAH?!?!" as if by some stroke of luck she would find out that I was her friend pulling a huge practicle joke on her. And then I'm like, "Get the fuck off!" and she says, "Okay, I get off now, (incomprehensible really fast spanish), tell Mariah I say hi." And she finally hangs up.

We still have no idea what the fuck happened.

Edited by user 25 January 2010 02:49:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline xNightsidex  
#2317 Posted : 25 January 2010 04:04:07(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
One of those funny things where like, phone calls intercept via signals, or some shite? Dunno how they happen.

I remember a few years ago though recording my first band's demo, our drummer was using wireless headphones, and mid-take was like "whaaa!?" and he'd picked up some random french radio thing ahah.

I think baby monitors can get it too.

Anyway, my weekend's been fun. Much vintage shopping, train and tube rides, and the best Brand New / Glassjaw gig I've everseen ^_^
Offline tension101  
#2318 Posted : 25 January 2010 04:17:59(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
xNightsidex wrote:
One of those funny things where like, phone calls intercept via signals, or some shite? Dunno how they happen.

I remember a few years ago though recording my first band's demo, our drummer was using wireless headphones, and mid-take was like "whaaa!?" and he'd picked up some random french radio thing ahah.

Anyway, my weekend's been fun. Much vintage shopping, train and tube rides, and the best Brand New / Glassjaw gig I've everseen ^_^

Prolly, it was really strange and funny simutaneously.
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline bikz  
#2319 Posted : 25 January 2010 04:30:35(UTC)
bikz

Woman

xNightsidex wrote:

It'd be rather worrying if you suddenly heard some Spanish woman shouting through your baby monitor.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#2320 Posted : 25 January 2010 04:44:24(UTC)
The Nimrods

That reminds me of when my best friend and I prank called McDonalds and picked up someone saying "YOU DIRTY MEXICAN WHORE!"

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote: