logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Synxhard  
#1 Posted : 17 March 2010 08:18:45(UTC)
Synxhard

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Real Hardcore/Thrash Crossover From The Bay Area

UserPostedImage

2009 - Present

Suicidal Maniacs formed around the talents of two fragmented bands from the greater Bay Area, the classic thrash/death group Hell Awaits (Frank, Wayne and Matt were key members) and underground hardcore legends Boxed In (Jason & Chris). They united under the common interests of hockey and ripping the music industry a well needed new asshole. From day one in Matt's garage with 2 Marshall stacks, a ludicrously large drum kit, a bass amp worth next to nothing, a PA Jason had jacked from one of his ex-band mates, and later in the day a visit from the SFPD, their goal hasn't been to recapture the original hardcore aesthetics, but instead apply it to their unique style of punk/metal and show the so called "hardcore" superstars of today what the real meaning of hardcore is.

"I used to look up to bands like fucking Failed Youth and The Prisoners, but listening to their new stuff, I'm thinking, what the fuck happened? Where's the punk? I don't care if we ever 'make it', as long as we never turn to doing that sort of bullshit"

-Jason

"If there's one goal for me in life, it's to smash the faces in of all those fucking metal pricks going up and taking 20 minute solos and shit like that. It's cool to do like a little Dimebag or Slayer thing, cause that adds to a song as a whole, instead of just acting like a launch pad to "guitar stardom". What a fucking joke. There's a fine line between, 'Hey, let's jam on this' and 'It's time for my GUITAR SOLO', and douche bags in bands like Black Gold Reign and The Nimrods are definitely wayyy passed the line where it aint cool anymore. Personally, although I hate his music, I'd rather be like Ryan Ross Hernandez and do what ever the fuck I want to then going with some fucking cliche. It's the difference between Slayer (God) and Anthrax (Cunts)."

-Frank

Members:

Jason Byrne:
UserPostedImage
Main Influences: Agnostic Front, Sepultura, Cro-Mags, Merauder, Judge, SubZero
Interests: Drinking, skating, hockey, tearing shit up.

Wayne Novinec:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Testament, Exodus, Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, Obituary
Interests: Chicks, wiskey, skating, more wiskey, vodka shots, weed.

Frank Beattie:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Black Flag, Crowbar, Cro-Mags, Slayer, Sepultura
Interests: Guitars, hockey, shows, wrestling.

Chris Jasta:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Mad Ball, Obituary, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Bab Brains
Interests: Tattooing people (yep, part time tat artists), bartending (also ex-bartender), hockey, wrestling, weed, selling weed (Damn he gets around)

Matt Lozinak:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Megadeth, Exodus, Crowbar
Interests: Drumming, hockey, road trips, food.

UserPostedImage

March 16th - First Show and Setlist Revealed

March 17th - 'Hard To Swallow' Description added.

UserPostedImage

First Show - March 20th
BE THERE FUCKERS!

UserPostedImage

More Info Soon

UserPostedImage

EP Coming Soon

Edited by user 18 March 2010 08:22:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#2 Posted : 17 March 2010 13:25:21(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

UserPostedImage

2009 - Present

Suicidal Maniacs formed around the talents of two fragmented bands from the greater Bay Area, the classic thrash/death group Hell Awaits (Frank, Wayne and Matt were key members) and underground hardcore legends Boxed In (Jason & Chris). They united under the common interests of hockey and ripping the music industry a well needed new asshole. From day one in Matt's garage with 2 Marshall stacks, a ludicrously large drum kit, a bass amp worth next to nothing, a PA Jason had jacked from one of his ex-band mates, and later in the day a visit from the SFPD, their goal hasn't been to recapture the original hardcore aesthetics, but instead apply it to their unique style of punk/metal and show the so called "hardcore" superstars of today what the real meaning of hardcore is.

"I used to look up to bands like fucking Failed Youth and The Prisoners, but listening to their new stuff, I'm thinking, what the fuck happened? Where's the punk? I don't care if we ever 'make it', as long as we never turn to doing that sort of bullshit"

-Jason

"If there's one goal for me in life, it's to smash the faces in of all those fucking metal pricks going up and taking 20 minute solos and shit like that. It's cool to do like a little Dimebag or Slayer thing, cause that adds to a song as a whole, instead of just acting like a launch pad to "guitar stardom". What a fucking joke. There's a fine line between, 'Hey, let's jam on this' and 'It's time for my GUITAR SOLO', and douche bags in bands like Black Gold Reign and The Nimrods are definitely wayyy passed the line where it aint cool anymore. Personally, although I hate his music, I'd rather be like Ryan Ross Hernandez and do what ever the fuck I want to then going with some fucking cliche. It's the difference between Slayer (God) and Anthrax (Cunts)."

-Frank

Members:

Jason Byrne:
UserPostedImage
Main Influences: Agnostic Front, Sepultura, Cro-Mags, Merauder, Judge, SubZero
Interests: Drinking, skating, hockey, tearing shit up.

Wayne Novinec:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Testament, Exodus, Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies, Obituary
Interests: Chicks, wiskey, skating, more wiskey, vodka shots, weed.

Frank Beattie:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Black Flag, Crowbar, Cro-Mags, Slayer, Sepultura
Interests: Guitars, hockey, shows, wrestling.

Chris Jasta:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Mad Ball, Obituary, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Bab Brains
Interests: Tattooing people (yep, part time tat artists), bartending (also ex-bartender), hockey, wrestling, weed, selling weed (Damn he gets around)

Matt Lozinak:
UserPostedImage

Main Influences: Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Megadeth, Exodus, Crowbar
Interests: Drumming, hockey, road trips, food.
Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 17 March 2010 13:31:34(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

UserPostedImage

March 16th - Hey fuckers, here's the set for out debut show. Arrive hammered.

Suicidal Maniac (Suicidal Tendencies Cover)
Thirsty & Miserable (Black Flag Cover)
All I Had I Gave (Crowbar Cover)
War Ensemble (Slayer Cover)
Refuse/Resist (Sepultura Cover)
Life Is Pain (Merauder Cover)
I'm In Pain (Obituary Cover)
Evil Minds (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles)

March 17th - First song, play it till your ears bleed, or till some pussy Trivium fan calls the cops.

Hey fuckers, check out our first original. Yeah, it's only half audible, but that's the way we like it. 1 minute 14 seconds of pure shit, but hey, someone might think it's cool. You got something against that then you're gay.

Hard To Swallow - (1:14)

The song starts with just a hum of noise in the background, slowly fading in to reveal itself as a heavy as fuck drum beat, mainly relying on the bare-bone technique of creating a triplet rhythm with two parts double bass one part thrashing quarter notes one the hi-hat and snare. Wayne rips into a chunky and metallic guitar chord, slightly of beat, giving a hectic and flying-by-the-seat-if-their-pants vibe. The two half transition half crash their way into the beginnings of a verse. Wayne, Frank and Chris unify on a pummeling hardcore riff, as Matt switches over to a vicious, simple-as-can-be thrash beat, as the foursome continue to charge forward at breakneck speed, with the occasional twang of a bass or accidently muffled guitar squeal. Jason comes in on vocals, barking in the vein of Max Cavalera's signature hardcore-shout/death-scream mix style. It's difficult to tell apart the verse from chorus, for in the most basic form, both are just a collection of power-chord based thrashy riffs, laid over ferocious drum beats and blasting fills, yet the subtle chord changes manage to keep the song interesting. The Suicidal Maniacs take off into a wall of sound, loosely characterized by sustained screams, lightning fast riffing and the occasionally audible guitar lick or two. Wayne takes off on a set of three or four guitar solos, roughly encompassing 15 seconds, which aren't much more than slightly clever collections of random notes, being that neither he or any of the others have any formal training. Jason warns all listening to "keep off his back", and the track slows slightly to a chugging one note riff, backed by a pounding tom beat. They slip in and out of being a jumble of noise, and the track ends with a slippery collection of notes and fills, concluding on a powerful thud.

Lyrics:
Why you messing around with me
Pushin me around
Values changing
But I can't get caught in it today
We won't lose with what we've got
Cause we'll just sit and watch it all rot
Keep your ideas
But keep your distance from me
Keep off my back cause the things you do I don't wanna see
I don't wanna see
Wanna see how far I can go
Test my patience see what I know
Just not happy with nothing to do
Getting bold when there's more than two

Lyric Meaning: It's a song dedicated to Failed Youth, and it's talking about how people were counting on someone to pick up the torch and give us something new, and these dudes not only try to bore us to death with their folk shit, but they try to shove it down our throats and be all, 'Hey, we're hardcore'. Shut the fuck up and start playing for the indie kids who actually give a shit about you.

Edited by user 19 March 2010 09:22:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#4 Posted : 17 March 2010 13:33:21(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

UserPostedImage

First Show - March 20th
BE THERE FUCKERS!

UserPostedImage

More Info Soon

Edited by user 19 March 2010 09:25:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#5 Posted : 17 March 2010 13:35:04(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

UserPostedImage

EP Coming Soon

Edited by user 19 March 2010 09:27:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#6 Posted : 17 March 2010 13:50:12(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

OOC: Aww, come on, I trashed like 4 bands and praised one of the most generally hated artists in RP, and nobody wants to comment?
Offline Captain Insano  
#7 Posted : 17 March 2010 19:40:15(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Heres a comment for ya...you spelt Suicidal wrong in your band logo...ahahahahahahaha.....

Tomi
The Infidels!
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline troy211619  
#8 Posted : 17 March 2010 23:56:54(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
UserPostedImage

EP Coming Soon

OOC:How do you do that "ALBUMS" thing?
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#9 Posted : 18 March 2010 06:45:57(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Captain Insano wrote:
Heres a comment for ya...you spelt Suicidal wrong in your band logo...ahahahahahahaha.....

Tomi
The Infidels!

OOC: Ah shit, you're right. Gonna have to do that one over. Way to poke holes in my website, guess I gotta go embrace that 14 year old pussy stage I missed the first time around and cry myself to sleep.

IC:
That's how the fucking hardcore spell it!

-Wayne Novinec
Suicidal Maniacs

Quote:
OOC:How do you do that "ALBUMS" thing?

Just go to dafont.com, download a font, and drag it into the font folder on your computer, should then become available on Gimp and other picture making programs.

Edited by user 18 March 2010 06:46:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#10 Posted : 18 March 2010 08:24:56(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Hey fuckers, check out our first original. Yeah, it's only half audible, but that's the way we like it. 1 minute 14 seconds of pure shit, but hey, someone might think it's cool. You got something against that then you're gay.

Hard To Swallow - (1:14)

The song starts with just a hum of noise in the background, slowly fading in to reveal itself as a heavy as fuck drum beat, mainly relying on the bare-bone technique of creating a triplet rhythm with two parts double bass one part thrashing quarter notes one the hi-hat and snare. Wayne rips into a chunky and metallic guitar chord, slightly of beat, giving a hectic and flying-by-the-seat-if-their-pants vibe. The two half transition half crash their way into the beginnings of a verse. Wayne, Frank and Chris unify on a pummeling hardcore riff, as Matt switches over to a vicious, simple-as-can-be thrash beat, as the foursome continue to charge forward at breakneck speed, with the occasional twang of a bass or accidently muffled guitar squeal. Jason comes in on vocals, barking in the vein of Max Cavalera's signature hardcore-shout/death-scream mix style. It's difficult to tell apart the verse from chorus, for in the most basic form, both are just a collection of power-chord based thrashy riffs, laid over ferocious drum beats and blasting fills, yet the subtle chord changes manage to keep the song interesting. The Suicidal Maniacs take off into a wall of sound, loosely characterized by sustained screams, lightning fast riffing and the occasionally audible guitar lick or two. Wayne takes off on a set of three or four guitar solos, roughly encompassing 15 seconds, which aren't much more than slightly clever collections of random notes, being that neither he or any of the others have any formal training. Jason warns all listening to "keep off his back", and the track slows slightly to a chugging one note riff, backed by a pounding tom beat. They slip in and out of being a jumble of noise, and the track ends with a slippery collection of notes and fills, concluding on a powerful thud.

Lyrics:
Why you messing around with me
Pushin me around
Values changing
But I can't get caught in it today
We won't lose with what we've got
Cause we'll just sit and watch it all rot
Keep your ideas
But keep your distance from me
Keep off my back cause the things you do I don't wanna see
I don't wanna see
Wanna see how far I can go
Test my patience see what I know
Just not happy with nothing to do
Getting bold when there's more than two

Lyrical Meaning: It's a song dedicated to Failed Youth, and it's talking about how people were counting on someone to pick up the torch and give us something new, and these dudes not only try to bore us to death with their folk shit, but they try to shove it down our throats and be all, 'Hey, we're hardcore'. Shut the fuck up and start playing for the indie kids who actually give a shit about you.

Edited by user 18 March 2010 08:30:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline old.gregg  
#11 Posted : 18 March 2010 08:49:14(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Can't believe nobody's spoken up about these idiots. I guess no ones especially bothered. They take pride in trying to belittle artists far better than them.

Bring it on!
Jakey

OOC: Band rivalry, yes please?
-
Offline The Nimrods  
#12 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:00:34(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Jimmy:The hardcore way would be Sue Is Side El or something but I'm gonna have to agree with Jakey, people like Failed Youth and that Ryan Ross prick think they're better than everyone, they deserve a stomping.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Synxhard  
#13 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:16:44(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

old.gregg wrote:
Can't believe nobody's spoken up about these idiots. I guess no ones especially bothered. They take pride in trying to belittle artists far better than them.

Bring it on!
Jakey

Yeah, maybe be fucking haven't sold as many records, but that doesn't mean shit to me. At least I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Look at the lyrics, I'm sure lots of people think Failed Youth is the best band on the planet, but they're not hardcore, and if someone disagrees with me, in the words of Pantera, give me 5 minutes alone with em', that'll straighten them out. Oh, and don't worry Jakey, you're next.

-Jason
Suicidal Maniacs

OOC: Hell yeah, since Steph doesn't really show anymore, and Tisha is so damn sporadic, I figured something had to be done to spice up the forums. I'm trying to base them off the way the 80's punks looked down on Led Zep and the likes or how grunge rockers looked down on bands like Guns N' Roses.

Quote:
Jimmy:The hardcore way would be Sue Is Side El or something but I'm gonna have to agree with Jakey, people like Failed Youth and that Ryan Ross prick think they're better than everyone, they deserve a stomping.

I think you may not have read what Jakey said quite right, but it don't matter, cause we don't need fucking approval from you and your "metal" community.

-Wayne
Suicidal Maniacs
Offline The Nimrods  
#14 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:28:05(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

Bring it on!
Jakey

Yeah, maybe be fucking haven't sold as many records, but that doesn't mean shit to me. At least I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Look at the lyrics, I'm sure lots of people think Failed Youth is the best band on the planet, but they're not hardcore, and if someone disagrees with me, in the words of Pantera, give me 5 minutes alone with em', that'll straighten them out. Oh, and don't worry Jakey, you're next.

-Jason
Suicidal Maniacs

OOC: Hell yeah, since Steph doesn't really show anymore, and Tisha is so damn sporadic, I figured something had to be done to spice up the forums. I'm trying to base them off the way the 80's punks looked down on Led Zep and the likes or how grunge rockers looked down on bands like Guns N' Roses.

Quote:

I think you may not have read what Jakey said quite right, but it don't matter, cause we don't need fucking approval from you and your "metal" community.

-Wayne
Suicidal Maniacs

Jimmy:OK I was showing support and you wanna be a bitch about it>?I was in a hardcore band once,anyone in my band could play 10 times faster,louder,and heavier that yours.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Taylr  
#15 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:31:23(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Matt: I've lost all the respect that I never had for you guys as you've dissed multiple amazing artists. Just sayin'.
Offline Synxhard  
#16 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:35:21(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

The Nimrods wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

Bring it on!
Jakey

-Jason
Suicidal Maniacs

Quote:

-Wayne
Suicidal Maniacs

Jimmy:OK I was showing support and you wanna be a bitch about it>?I was in a hardcore band once,anyone in my band could play 10 times faster,louder,and heavier that yours.

Man, I don't give a shit about being faster or louder, I care about having fuckin' awesome music. Yeah, you WERE in a hardcore band, I used to respect you. That's like expecting every last fan to still think Metallica was great after the Black Album came out. Odd that a more experienced musician has reduced this to practically name calling. Didn't ask you to be professional, cause I sure as hell aint, but really dude? Who cares?

-Wayne
Suicidal Maniacs
Offline Synxhard  
#17 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:41:21(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Taylr wrote:
Matt: I've lost all the respect that I never had for you guys as you've dissed multiple amazing artists. Just sayin'.

Congratulations, have we not made it clear it's actually important to be dis-approved by you old fucks? I'm glad, cause I really want nothing to do with any of you. This is just the start, just one of many bands to come. It happens repeatedly throughout time, the young rebel against the current trends, and ya know what? When the day comes that some dudes "over-throw" us, I'll welcome it with open arms man, cause that's the real meaning of hardcore. Not starting fights or playing fast, but tearing down the current trends and regime, and the day we become a trend will be the day I quit music. So there, as you said, just sayin'.

-Wayne
Suicidal Maniacs
Offline PANIC!  
#18 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:47:43(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
@Suicidal Maniacs "I wouldn't say I could do or say anything I want but I'm at the point of my career where I could talk my way out of anything. Plus when I do piss someone off I use a lot clever and witty lines so, they'll have to search what a word means on Google or some shit like that. And my lyrical-wit has gotten to such level that I could be the occasional douchebag and apologies for it in melody. Although people say having a double personality isn't health I've kept a good balance of having an asshole media persona and being a pretty nice guy out of it.

Unlike others I don't got a problem with these dudes since well, at least their honest in what they believe in. Do I feel it is a little early for being a dick? Yes, since I waited until I starting selling millions of records to act like a asshole. But a little advice, from public enemy number one, I got a good streak of yes being a douche but at the same time backing it up with great music despite if others think that or not.
"

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.

@Jimmy - "Come on Jimmy, you still pissed by that whole D-list junkies, homophobic butt-fuck comment? But I mean, what happen, did I use such high vocabulary that you couldn't comprehend in our little colloquy? For obvious reasons, I don't respect metalheads, but I thought all them had that hardcore reputation of getting drunk, smoking weed, running around naked. You know, just not giving a fuck about what anything says. But when a skinny, white guy, who makes women-friendly music says something so parsimonious, 'Oh my god, he has to be hanged.' I cite bullshit."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#19 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:54:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC - Excellent idea dude. I love this!

IC - Fuck yer HXC! Away and swirl your arms at each other in a shitey "slam pit"! Leave the real pits to the real metal bands! Once more fuck yer HXC ya poser shitehawks!

Scott H - BoW
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#20 Posted : 18 March 2010 09:57:02(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Now, I like Failed Youth, but at least someone's speaking up about The Nimrods and shit. Everywhere's a Jakey Comatose and Regan Futrell kissy-kissy poofy paradise, where everyone loves each other. We're rock stars, not fucking Care Bears. Whatever happened to Aerospliff picking on everyone? Smashupvslino.com? Gemma and Billy against the world? Midnight/Mythic getting into label wars? Raven Nightshade decapitating his ex-bandmate? Heck, even I've lost faith in picking on pop stars because they just nod and smile and if they were tall enough they'd pat me on the head like I'm a baby puppy. Where are the personalities? Where are the fights? You're all the same ....
-Kamikaze Kate [Black Metal Bitch // Madbirds]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence