logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1 Posted : 14 April 2010 15:10:57(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
UserPostedImage
interviewer.

UserPostedImage
karoliena verlinden

UserPostedImage
erich hess.

tv commercial

interviewer:...welcome back,for the last part of our show we have "music in miami on monday".since our scheduled guest,.....er,there is no easy way to say this,died. we have with us today "atomic war bride".

audience looks puzzled

interviewer: i know,i know.i dont know who the hell they are either,but they're the only band we could find at such short notice. *glances over at erich and karoliena. erich looks scared shitless,while karoliena is rolling a "cigarette".*

interviewer:ahem!

karoliena:*stuffs joint in her dress* oh,hi! we didnt notice you there.*laughs nervously*

erich:with the festoonary and all,you just sorta blend right in.

interviewer:like you can talk! were your parents a pair of elvis impersonators?

erich:just my mom.my dad was a cross dressing truck driver who's only goal in life was to be the next beyonce'.neverminding the fact he was horribly ugly.

interviewer:ok,you guys are making quite a name for yourself on the south florida scene. a bad name,but a name none the less.what's driving you,in spite of consistently negative reviews?

erich:this region needs a good kick in the ass.

karoliena:you could say that we're lacing up the boots and taking aim.it's a hard scene to break into.everyone is into house music,or bull shit mainstream rock.

interviewer:so what are you guys? some sorta gimmick act?

erich:sure.i mean,cmon everyone has a gimmick of some sort.our gimmick is putting the "psycho" in psychobilly.

interviewer:oh,so you guys are like tiger army?

karoliena: *narrows eyes and gives a steely gaze*

erich:ok,i admit we aren't talented in the normal sense of the word.but that's no reason to resort to name calling.i didnt call you the bastard child of liberace and a bedazzler.i expect the same respect.

interviewer:does your drummer ever speak?

karoliena:sure he does.he just doesnt like you.

erich:beware.he carries a rabid spider monkey,and isnt afraid to use it.

interviewer:monkey want a bannana? *starts waving a bandanna around*

*monkey erupts from rob's pocket and bites interviewer several times*

rob:trumpy,you're angry!

interviewer:*holding hand*er,here's atomic war bride.i gotta get to a dr.

the band plays an atomic war bride original, "beagles make horrible hellhounds" as the credits roll.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Bobby Cairo  
#2 Posted : 15 April 2010 02:27:24(UTC)
Bobby Cairo

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Bobby Cairo: Atomic War Bride might stick out like a sore bum among the bikini clad morons in Miami...they MIGHT do that indeed, yet I wholeheartedly contend that The War Bride will achieve great international acclaim. You see, some people don't appreciate artists who push boundaries. Those people would like to maintain the status quo here in America and abroad. Fortunately those people are dwindling in numbers with each passing day. Today's astute music listener recognizes that the world needs another Björk to come and save us from the saturation of banal mainstream radio fare. In this man's opinion Atomic War Bride will be that another Björk. The War Bride will shape the sound of the counterculture for decades to come and they will do it with enough pomade to fuel a nation of fifties-era greasers.
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 15 April 2010 14:50:52(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
karoliena:are you suggesting i'm part iclandic pixie?

erich:well....you're ears are a little pointed.

karoliena:oh god! really?! *frantically covers ears with her hair*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.