logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 02 July 2010 10:27:49(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Girls to Ladies

More Information Coming Soon!

Edited by user 03 July 2010 09:30:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 02 July 2010 10:49:57(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Jade: Oh look a new pop group! At least we have some competition now, looking forward to hearing some of your materi-

Roxy: U WAT LUVS? U ALL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF SLUTS IF U ASK ME, NO TALENT WHORES, U CALL THIS COMPETITION JADE? DONT MAKE ME FUKEN LAUGH!

Jade: Whatever.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 02 July 2010 10:53:00(UTC)
Moquel

GirlSpice wrote:
Jade: Oh look a new pop group! At least we have some competition now, looking forward to hearing some of your materi-

Roxy: U WAT LUVS? U ALL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF SLUTS IF U ASK ME, NO TALENT WHORES, U CALL THIS COMPETITION JADE? DONT MAKE ME FUKEN LAUGH!

" Thank you for the love Jade!"
- Hira Vine

OCC: What group are the names from? By the way, I love the Roxy character, very aggestive:) She is like Lyrica in an way.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 02 July 2010 10:55:47(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

- Hira Vine

OCC: What group are the names from? By the way, I love the Roxy character, very aggestive:) She is like Lyrica in an way.

OOC: They're from Dynamite. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 02 July 2010 10:57:34(UTC)
Moquel

GirlSpice wrote:
Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

- Hira Vine

OCC: Hold on, you told me I can use them. I'm confused.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#6 Posted : 02 July 2010 11:00:09(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:
Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

- Hira Vine

OOC: What are you talking about? Lmao :P I told you that you can use The Saturdays for your group because I weren't using them anymore and changed to Sugababes. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#7 Posted : 02 July 2010 11:02:08(UTC)
Moquel

GirlSpice wrote:
Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:
Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

- Hira Vine

OOC: What are you talking about? Lmao :P I told you that you can use The Saturdays for your group because I weren't using them anymore and changed to Sugababes. :)

OCC: I'm sorry love. I just got confused. Let the pop group start:)
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 02 July 2010 11:09:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:
Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:
Moquel wrote:
GirlSpice wrote:

- Hira Vine

OCC: I'm sorry love. I just got confused. Let the pop group start:)

OOC: Haha no problem. :D
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline cappstv  
#9 Posted : 02 July 2010 11:35:59(UTC)
cappstv

Mr. Capps pulls out his tape recorder
Mr. Capps: Diane, idea for a story. Why do terrible pop girl groups always fight over which is better when they are both terrible. Diane, I see this article winning me some sort of an award.
Mr.Capps puts away his tape recorder and walks away
UserPostedImage Mr. Capps - Reviewer
Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 02 July 2010 11:47:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
cappstv wrote:
Mr. Capps: Diane, idea for a story. Why do terrible pop girl groups always fight over which is better when they are both terrible. Diane, I see this article winning me some sort of an award.

I think you have some sort of agenda issue buddy...all this negative speak and pathetic codswallop is getting tiresome. Try getting into the real media world with that attitude!

Are you upset that you didnt have what it took to become an artist?

-Scott - Editor - @Chaos Magazine
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#11 Posted : 02 July 2010 12:50:24(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

Hira Vine was born on September 18 1993 in an small town in California. The sweet nice student that had low-esteem about her huge smile and weight in her childhood had an goal of one day making an girl group. The idea came from her mom, Vela and also created based in high school with her high school friend that is also apart of the group, Stefani Hangs. She learned how the play the piano and guitar at the tender age of 8 along with her mom, Vela that studied music in high school and college. It wasn’t always easy for this beauty- she started to grow low esteem about herself when she was actually compared to the other girls in school. No what matter- Hira still focused on her goal, becoming an star musician. Later in high school, around the grade of 10th, Hira meant four other girls that had vocal talent just like her. They started rocky with fundraisers to raise money to get guitars and piano and also raise money for studio time. That summer of 10th grade, they recorded their first song, “ Meet me Half Way” The girls then focused on the name of the group and called their self, G2L that stands for, Girls to Ladies. She was determined, an dreamer and sometimes she can be an fighter. Hira was strong for the group. Mom, Vela didn’t help them achieve the music success, she wanted them to be independent and if they wanted their dream, they will go after it. The group started to practice more with their voices and dance movements along with songwriting. Hira voice came in strong that sounded similar the Cristina Aguilera. They use mom’s garage and Hira’s dad barber shop’s confence room to practice. The 17 year old girls practiced and practiced and now they are officially G2L, ready to start the world by storm with their pop records. Now still 17 years old, just turned 17, and ready to graduate from high school, is signed with Turner Management and no record label, but they are going to work hard to get what they want, to become an great pop girl group.

Facts
Hira won several awards from her talent in choir and her school dedication. In Elementary school and middle school, Hira was an loner and sat by herself everyday in school. She will write music alone. Hira wasn’t an people person at first, but after mom took over with Hira and taught her better than her dad.

She said her favorite thing about being in an girl is climbing the top and being in the studio with girls you love making music with.

Edited by user 02 July 2010 12:51:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#12 Posted : 02 July 2010 13:24:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Hira Vine was born on September 18 1993 in an small town in California. The sweet nice student that had low-esteem about her huge smile and weight in her childhood had an goal of one day making an girl group. The idea came from her mom, Vela and also created based in high school with her high school friend that is also apart of the group, Stefani Hangs. She learned how the play the piano and guitar at the tender age of 8 along with her mom, Vela that studied music in high school and college. It wasn’t always easy for this beauty- she started to grow low esteem about herself when she was actually compared to the other girls in school. No what matter- Hira still focused on her goal, becoming an star musician. Later in high school, around the grade of 10th, Hira meant four other girls that had vocal talent just like her. They started rocky with fundraisers to raise money to get guitars and piano and also raise money for studio time. That summer of 10th grade, they recorded their first song, “ Meet me Half Way” The girls then focused on the name of the group and called their self, G2L that stands for, Girls to Ladies. She was determined, an dreamer and sometimes she can be an fighter. Hira was strong for the group. Mom, Vela didn’t help them achieve the music success, she wanted them to be independent and if they wanted their dream, they will go after it. The group started to practice more with their voices and dance movements along with songwriting. Hira voice came in strong that sounded similar the Cristina Aguilera. They use mom’s garage and Hira’s dad barber shop’s confence room to practice. The 17 year old girls practiced and practiced and now they are officially G2L, ready to start the world by storm with their pop records. Now still 17 years old, just turned 17, and ready to graduate from high school, is signed with Turner Management and no record label, but they are going to work hard to get what they want, to become an great pop girl group.

Facts
Hira won several awards from her talent in choir and her school dedication. In Elementary school and middle school, Hira was an loner and sat by herself everyday in school. She will write music alone. Hira wasn’t an people person at first, but after mom took over with Hira and taught her better than her dad.

She said her favorite thing about being in an girl is climbing the top and being in the studio with girls you love making music with.

OOC: Isn't she called Stefani Vola not Stefani Hangs???
Offline Moquel  
#13 Posted : 02 July 2010 13:25:51(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Facts

OOC: I'm sorry, I mis understood your question, umm, expect I have new face claims I just reasigned the girls.

OOC: Yeah, I just changed her name, sorry if I confused you. Hoping you are liking Hira.

Edited by user 02 July 2010 13:28:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#14 Posted : 02 July 2010 13:27:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Facts

OOC: Yeah, I just changed her name, sorry if I confused you. Hoping you are liking Hira.

OOC: Nah i was just wondering.
Offline ALX  
#15 Posted : 02 July 2010 13:28:54(UTC)
ALX

Man

cappstv wrote:

Warren: Go do us a favor and shove your fucking tape recorder up your ass.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline Moquel  
#16 Posted : 02 July 2010 13:29:05(UTC)
Moquel

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Facts

OOC: I understand. It was new face claims so what I did is just change the faces expect it was new face claims, you know?

OOC: Nah i was just wondering.

Yeah, It was new face claims so I just changed the girls up expect it was new face claims. Sorry about that, that's why I deleted the first post about G2L.

Edited by user 02 July 2010 13:30:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#17 Posted : 02 July 2010 13:31:25(UTC)
Moquel

ALX wrote:
cappstv wrote:

Warren: Go do us a favor and shove your fucking tape recorder up your ass.

Lyrica laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#18 Posted : 02 July 2010 14:38:57(UTC)
Moquel

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Stefani Vola was born August 23rd 1993 in an south town in California. Stefani never had it easy, with her mom being so hard on her about being an respectful lady. Her music journey started at an very tender age when her mom, Yolanda married her step dad, Victor. Before Yolanda married Victor, she was married to an white guy, which is Stefani’s dad. The nice outgoing vocal was raised by her mom and step dad. She was invested into music. Victor had dreams of being in an Marchi band with an few of his friends. He started to play inside the home of Stefani and soon Stefani started to pick up the guitar that Victor friend will play. Stefani spent all night, just looking and watching the band perform at clubs and venues. She will sit in the back while her mom, that was also an solo pianoest will serve drinks for the club. Stefani was an active girl who will run around the house in dresses, dancing and singing to her dad’s music playing in the house.

Her mom will sit her on her lap at age of 6 and teach her different things about the piano; Stefani took a trip with her dad to perform in Mexico at age of 9 where she started to learn how to play the guitar. Soon, Stefani started to write songs for herself and even doing performing at the club on weekends. Her sassy attitude was noticed when she was the middle of middle school. She went into high school not being popular at all, she will always find the girls that she can demand on, in the south, she only found one find in 9th grade and that was AJ Price. People started to call the two girls the Duo because they will always be with each other. They was like sisters. Still closed to this day, they are excited about working together on their first love: Music. Her favorite thing about music. The sweet, athletic girl voice is similar to Selena mixed in with some high vocals of Shakira.

Facts
Stefani is addicted to Starbucks coffee and tend to drink some every 30 minutes. As an teen, she was obsessed with the group Heart and followed them as they career moved forward. She was inspired with music because of her mom; Meet the rest of the girls of the group when she moved to another school at grade 10th. She is also an songwriter for many independent artistes. Best friends with other group member, AJ Price

Quote:
As a kid, I was around music so it's like the music became an household sickness to me in an good way. I will always want to hear my dad's music, my real dad wasnt there so I did make an connection with my step dad and that's was with music. As an little girl, I was wondered more about going outside and play and going on the playground, but I wanted to learn so I had to keep that commitement to learn and be better at it. I learned, it took a lot of time, but until this day, I'm so glad I learn.

Edited by user 02 July 2010 14:45:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 03 July 2010 02:10:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Alicia: I'm interested to see how you girls can do, Your all very attractive and hopefully the music will be just as good, if you've got any songs out I'd love to hear them.
Offline Moquel  
#20 Posted : 03 July 2010 02:13:56(UTC)
Moquel

C4AJoh wrote:
Alicia: I'm interested to see how you girls can do, Your all very attractive and hopefully the music will be just as good, if you've got any songs out I'd love to hear them.

" Thank you so much. We dont have an record label yet, so just putting somes like on Playlist.com and Youtube is going to be good for us for now until we get some noticing around here."
- Hira Vine
UserPostedImage