logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<227228229230231>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4561 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:24:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
1000 Ways to die is probably one of the most funniest shows with horrible acting ever!
Offline The Nimrods  
#4562 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:26:02(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
1000 Ways to die is probably one of the most funniest shows with horrible acting ever!

I KNOW! Have you seen the one where that nympho masturbates with a carrot? Or when that guy shoves like 15 thermometers up his ass?
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

#4563 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:30:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

I KNOW! Have you seen the one where that nympho masturbates with a carrot? Or when that guy shoves like 15 thermometers up his ass?

LMAO WTF Um no......... the craziest one I've seen is when the people eat human. That was nasty......
Offline The Nimrods  
#4564 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:33:06(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

LMAO WTF Um no......... the craziest one I've seen is when the people eat human. That was nasty......

Well the one with a carrot the girl rips her vag and an air bubble gets in there or something.In the thermometer one, this guy is in the hospital because he stuck a shampoo bottle up his ass and got it removed. As soon as he's better he gets the urge, tapes 15 thermometers together and sticks 'em up there too. however, he almost gets caught and jumps back in bed, the thermometers shatter and mercury gets in his system.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#4565 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:36:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Well the one with a carrot the girl rips her vag and an air bubble gets in there or something.In the thermometer one, this guy is in the hospital because he stuck a shampoo bottle up his ass and got it removed. As soon as he's better he gets the urge, tapes 15 thermometers together and sticks 'em up there too. however, he almost gets caught and jumps back in bed, the thermometers shatter and mercury gets in his system.

Damn how desperate lol That's why you there is a thing called 18 inch dildos lol But i just saw one called Titty titty bang bang and her boobs blow up and all the nasty shit gets on the guys mouth. So yeah.....
Offline The Nimrods  
#4566 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:41:58(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Damn how desperate lol That's why you there is a thing called 18 inch dildos lol But i just saw one called Titty titty bang bang and her boobs blow up and all the nasty shit gets on the guys mouth. So yeah.....

You're watching now? ME TOO! Now people are fucking in a tent.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline tension101  
#4567 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:44:21(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I've been sober..... this is new.

I honestly can't see the attraction. Life is shit. Oblivion via alcohol and drugs at least spices that monotony up a little.

Amen

What a co-inky-dink (...anyone?), I was just about to hit that subject.

I've decided to give up pot/drugs/alchohol as of Tuesday. Nic has said, in a long talk that occurred that said tuesday, that the reason that our relationship was faltering was because of my hard partying that's been going on in the past 6 months. He cited that it's had a crucial negetive impact on our communication, I never talk to him anymore, and I seem to be losing interest.

After a few hours of thought, Ive decided that I'm done. No more hard partying for me. I'm almost 17, I need to get my shit together. So I've thrown out all my pipes and flushed my stash. I'm done.

By the way, to anyone who cares, I'm gonna be able to be on here more often again :)
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
#4568 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:45:08(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

You're watching now? ME TOO! Now people are fucking in a tent.

LOL I saw some online and realized it was on right now. So yeah lol That is crazy! This show is insane! The forum is probably wondering like "WTF are these guys watching?"
Offline The Nimrods  
#4569 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:52:22(UTC)
The Nimrods

tension101 wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

I honestly can't see the attraction. Life is shit. Oblivion via alcohol and drugs at least spices that monotony up a little.

Amen

I've decided to give up pot/drugs/alchohol as of Tuesday. Nic has said, in a long talk that occurred that said tuesday, that the reason that our relationship was faltering was because of my hard partying that's been going on in the past 6 months. He cited that it's had a crucial negetive impact on our communication, I never talk to him anymore, and I seem to be losing interest.

After a few hours of thought, Ive decided that I'm done. No more hard partying for me. I'm almost 17, I need to get my shit together. So I've thrown out all my pipes and flushed my stash. I'm done.

By the way, to anyone who cares, I'm gonna be able to be on here more often again :)

Good for you, I suggest a last joint though.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#4570 Posted : 16 July 2010 11:57:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

tension101 wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Amen

Congratulations, glad you are leaving that behind. It takes guts to do that, so really good for you :) And welcome back!
#4571 Posted : 16 July 2010 12:05:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I really hate fake wrestling *turns off tv*
Offline The Nimrods  
#4572 Posted : 16 July 2010 12:17:35(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:

I do too, well not entirely true. I haven't watched in a while and girls are having a street fight, actually is pretty hardcore lol not like that WWE bullshit, bitches are going at it. Fake is the wrong word to use though, predetermined yes, but a lot of times wrestler's get injured and you can only fake so much without being hurt. The punches don't do anything but even landing right from a throw hurts.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Synxhard  
#4573 Posted : 16 July 2010 12:23:00(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Amen

Well, when I say sober, it means, at least for me, not going out and getting wasted/high/insert adjective here. I mean, I know it sounds retarded/hypocritical, but having a beer isn't that big of a deal for me, so by saying sober I'm saying my lifestyle isn't binge, binge, binge, sleep, reapply tomorrow. I think the people who go from that sort of life to, "from now on I only drink Perrier and eat salads, and I must jog for 45 minutes a day", are, 1, setting themselves up to fail, and, 2, ridiculous extremists. So, from my point of view, being a "user" and being clean are opposite ends of the spectrum, so, by saying I'm sober, it means I'm no longer on the intoxicant end of the spectrum, but I'm not clean, which is the other end. Dipping to far into either side really no longer appeals to me.
Offline tension101  
#4574 Posted : 16 July 2010 12:23:03(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
tension101 wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Amen

Good for you, I suggest a last joint though.

Mmmm... no. XD Besides I don't have anything to do that with, rememer?

tension101 wrote:
I've thrown out all my pipes and flushed my stash
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
#4575 Posted : 16 July 2010 12:29:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

I do too, well not entirely true. I haven't watched in a while and girls are having a street fight, actually is pretty hardcore lol not like that WWE bullshit, bitches are going at it. Fake is the wrong word to use though, predetermined yes, but a lot of times wrestler's get injured and you can only fake so much without being hurt. The punches don't do anything but even landing right from a throw hurts.

Ah you know what i meant :P
Offline asdf  
#4576 Posted : 16 July 2010 12:50:36(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Wrestling is real. People are fake.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline forkboy  
#4577 Posted : 16 July 2010 18:47:24(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Wrestling is awesome guys. The problem is that of the two wrestling companies on TV today, one is about as edgy as a cucumber sandwich (STOPPING A MATCH BECAUSE A GUY HAS STARTED BLEEDING? Gimmie a break. Ric Flair dripping in blood from his forehead is just...pro-wrestling in a nutshell), and the other is clearly booked by monkeys because it's all a giant clusterfuck that never manages to make any sense, and spends more time talking about the guys "up north" than anything else.

So I'm watching old episodes of ECW TV
#4578 Posted : 16 July 2010 21:02:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

forkboy wrote:
Wrestling is awesome guys. The problem is that of the two wrestling companies on TV today, one is about as edgy as a cucumber sandwich (STOPPING A MATCH BECAUSE A GUY HAS STARTED BLEEDING? Gimmie a break. Ric Flair dripping in blood from his forehead is just...pro-wrestling in a nutshell), and the other is clearly booked by monkeys because it's all a giant clusterfuck that never manages to make any sense, and spends more time talking about the guys "up north" than anything else.

I'm really a wussy, because I think that is disgusting.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4579 Posted : 16 July 2010 23:51:48(UTC)
The Nimrods

forkboy wrote:

RIP ECW, I was too young to watch it much before it ended (my mom would go to church like all week and leave me with a friend so we'd watch Monday nitro and then watch Smackdown on Thursdays). However I was indeed amazing. I watched TNA yesterday and I actually enjoyed it. It seems like they're trying to be like ECW which is cool, but the matches are WAY too short even though there are a lot. The story lines, though unimportant are horrible as well.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline forkboy  
#4580 Posted : 17 July 2010 00:44:44(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
TNA is a trainwreck. It was enjoyable in 2006 but they've completely ruined Samoa Joe, and they just keep bringing in WWE rejects.

And yeah Daniel, it is kinda stupid the whole blood thing, but it does just make things seem more violent. Which in a fight between two guys who hate each other is kinda handy. Of course did you know that most of the time when they start bleeding they blade their foreheads (ie cut it open with a razor they keep in their wrist tape or somewhere similar). That's what's really fucked up.