logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#1 Posted : 30 July 2010 10:48:56(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
POSTER REVEALED:

UserPostedImage

SCHEDULE:

UserPostedImage

The festival will begin tomorrow, all performances should be posted here! You can RP whatever you think is appropriate concerning the festival here from now on - pre-performance nerves, interviews, anything you want just be sure you post on time tomorrow. If you can't, don't worry about just put the time you performed it at at the top of the post!

Edited by moderator 08 August 2010 22:51:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 30 July 2010 12:55:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie's Manager Releases Official Statement:

"As previously announced Stephanie Johnson (Stephanie Fierce) will not be performing at Animal Fest. Stephanie will like to apologize to the fans who were looking forward to the show. As to why for this inconvenience? We are unable to provide the reason due to Stephanie's wishes. However, to make it up Stephanie will offer up to a free concert in the UK next year. Stephanie will like to wish everyone the best of luck with their shows at Animal Fest."

Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 30 July 2010 13:43:45(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
We are extremly excited for this festival because it is Nicole's first show playing with the band!

-Matt(Suburban Sunrise)
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#4 Posted : 30 July 2010 18:10:26(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: If you don't mind, I've been planning and drafting my rp, and, if it's ok, will be posting on the 31st East Coast time, which is actually the day after today (I'm posting at 3:10 my time, so the 31st is technically tomorrow).
Offline C.B.R  
#5 Posted : 30 July 2010 19:38:01(UTC)
C.B.R

Norman Murchland looked at his phone, "It was time to get going" he thought. He looked over at his two friends playing the X-Box and told them "We need to go, We've to pick Robbie up on the way"

The men piled into the car and Keith Lumsden asked "Got the tickets!?"

Norman smiled "Course I got them! Now lets go enjoy this Animal Festival troops, it's going to be class!"
The Claymores (genre: Alternative Rock) consists of

Norman Murchland (Lead Vocals / Guitar)
Jeffery Pearson (Lead Guitar)
Robbie Worthington (Bass Guitar)
Keith Lumsden (Drums)
Offline Matticus  
#6 Posted : 30 July 2010 22:10:03(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
MattY: Oh My God! This time tomorow the festival will have started and Alien Arcade will be playing! Cant wait!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Aj  
#7 Posted : 30 July 2010 22:32:16(UTC)
Aj

Man

Press Release from Liam O'Mally

In the time slot in which Stephanie Fierce was meant to be performing, we will instead burn an effigy of her on a stake in the middle of the stage.

That is all.

- Liam x
Offline Captain Insano  
#8 Posted : 30 July 2010 22:39:49(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
"Hey Tomi...have a look at this fully sick festival that's gonna be on tomorrow!". Tomi wanders over to Habib to have a gander at the magazine. "Hah...they got those Nimrod ponces playing...should go along and laugh at Jimmy" Tomi blathered. Habib ran his fingers over the names. "Fucking hell, some utter shit here eh? Who the fuck in Saburben Sunrise? Is that a deliberate spelling mistake or are they dyslexic hahahaha!...Virbellum..those Viking neo Nordic folk ass clowns, that'd be funny...". "Hell yeah brother...what the, why is our name there?" wonders Tomi. Habib looks to where Tomi's finger is tapping. "Eh? Gotta be some sort of..."Tomi's jaw suddenly drops and he bellows "FARRRRRRRRK!!!".

Habib looks at the dawn of a sickening realization spreading across Tomi's ashen face and then suddenly he understands. "We fucking forgot about the Animal Fest!!!" shreiks Habib in a Captain Obvious moment. "Fucking hell, how did we forget this...and I agreed to have Shiny Metal Ass as a stage sponsor too. JEEBUS!!!". Habib looks again at Tomi. "What the hell are we going to do?". Tomi stands up straight, gazes out the window before his face morphs into a display of steely determination. "Ahhhh, fuck...better get on the bus and get the fucking hell outta dodge...Weston Super Mare in this case. Gonna have to leave Plastic Statue of Bender at home sadly...to the Jihad Bus Habib and step on it!" Out the castle gates they blunder...before turning around, heading back in, disappearing for ten minutes and then reappearing with Jenny and Gaudelope in tow.

Edited by user 30 July 2010 22:42:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline infinite135  
#9 Posted : 31 July 2010 04:26:24(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
When asked by an interviewer whether or not he'll be watching Animalfest, Eric Quillington had this to say...

"Well, yeah, Infinite's kind of taking the spot of Stephanie Fierce during this festival, which means we'll be on in a couple of hours. It's got some pro's and con's; I'm looking forward to playing the festival on the main stage, but Stephanie Fierce fans might get a bit pissed off about seeing us up there, instead. So, come see Infinite get bottled off the stage, it's sure to be the highlight of your day!"
-Eric Quillington

OOC: Aj gave me full permission to do this, I'm not just bullshitting my way into the festival.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#10 Posted : 31 July 2010 14:11:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Statement released:

I definitely appreciate that "Infinite" offered up to do this. Signing you guys was one of the best things that happened to Hot Eye Records. I doubt any of my fans will show up at the Animal Fest, now that I've announced my cancellation, so you have nothing to worry about. Either way my fans are very open minded about music, since my style ranges from a variety of genres. Good luck to you guys and once again thank you for filling for me, it really means a lot- Stephanie Johnson
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 31 July 2010 20:12:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Jenny Hudson arrives backstage at the venue with Robbie Stimson from 4th Street Band.

Jenny: Oh man, I couldn't be more scared, look at how big this place is.
Robbie: Yeah, I think this is the biggest venue we've played at, it's gonna be an unbelievable weekend.
Jenny: Any tips on how to get rid of my nerves
Robbie: You could always imagine the audience naked, although if it's pretty sunny today you may not have to imagine it.
Jenny: Oh thanks that really helped.
Robbie: Nah, in all seriousness you've got all of us up there with you and we're all gonna have some sort of nerves, it's pretty normal it will get easier once you hit your first chord.
Offline Captain Insano  
#12 Posted : 31 July 2010 23:58:01(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Tomi is bounding around backstage with Habib, clearly off his trolly and on the hunt for booze, blackjack and hookers...or just some easy hangers on type women that would go with Tomi out of sheer sympathy. He nearly bowls over Robby and Jennie of the 4th Street Band as he comes round the corner, hearing some of their conversation. He shouts back over his shoulder as he moves on. "Oi...if you see Jimmy from The Nimrods before I do, tell him he is an embarrassment to Finland! Suomi bitches!". Habib has a dirty look on his face. 'Hey Jenny, just imagine me naked...that should cure your nerves hahahaha. FULLY SICK!!"he slurrs. Two halfs of the worlds most annoying band head off to terrorize the rest of festival.

Edited by user 31 July 2010 23:58:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Aj  
#13 Posted : 01 August 2010 02:01:37(UTC)
Aj

Man

It was the day of the festival. Liam knew that there would be mistakes, hitches. Of course there would be, not everything could go exactly to plan. He’d left the organisation whilst the festival was running in the hands of Ben and Leslie, he knew they wouldn’t cock up. Well, Leslie wouldn’t. He did it so he could concentrate on his performance.

When your performing with a band, it’s almost easier. Still high on valium from the previous night, you’d walk on stage, numb to the world and perform as if it was just normal ofr you. Which in a way it was. But there weren’t any nerves. It’s hard to believe, but it just was like that. For year’s you’d be bottling it, you’d feel nauseas – so bad that sometimes you just didn’t want to go at all. And then that just clicks, and you perform. Emotions are drained away almost, it saps it out of you. The greatest band’s in the world get nauseas before their performances - they feel that adrenaline. That’s why they go on. But as soon as you get used to it, as soon as you stop getting that feeling, you lose the it.

But right now Liam still felt like that 17 year old sitting in the toilets of the local pub with Ben, Ian and Mike. He imagined it now. He was transported away to that place. Ben, skinning up on the toilet seat, glassy eyed. Ian as always, calm and collected, in his own mind. And Mike, he’d likely be lying on the floor, eyes closed in an entirely different world. And then there’d be Liam, looking at his green faced self in the half cracked mirror. Splodges of badly applied makeup dotted around his face and splattered across the plastic sink.

Someone shook his shoulder and he was sucked out of the alternate reality. It was Vince, his assistant in pretty much anything. Liam had never really been sure what his exact job was. He just sort of did, well, everything.

“Come on man, it’s nearly time for you to go on.” He smiled at Liam, and Liam gave an effortless half smile back. Vince knew what he was feeling, he could see it in his eyes. And he breathed a silent breath of relief – Liam was back. “Five minutes. Then you’re up.” Liam nodded, and looked at himself in the mirror. Perfectly applied makeup, his eyebrows plucked to perfection. His hair, neatly arranged. His shirt was light blue, pristinely ironed.

“Fuck this.” He said to himself. He walked over to the marble sink in the corner and splashed his face with water. His black eye makeup running down his face and his hair becoming soaked. It dripped down onto his face, sticky gel felt greasy upon his brow. He took off his shirt and jeans, reaching into the wardrobe to find his old, ripped Levi jeans and a stained white t-shirt.

Pulling off his socks he stuffed them into the back, grabbed his acoustic guitar and walked over to Vince. “What do you reckon Jack would say if he say me looking like that eh? This is meant to be fucking rock n roll.” He walked over to the door and he could hear the crowd cheering Satellite as they finished up. Vince smiled and turned around.

“I knew you’d be back. Now get out there and show them.” Vince smiled again, wider.

“Fuck off you ponce.” Said Liam, laughing. He opened up the black door and the afternoon sunshine poured in. The last ringing out of the guitar sounded and he breathed it all in, taking a step out onto the stage.

Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 01 August 2010 02:54:31(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
ELECTRODEATH

The Stage gets Dark for the next performance, a big led screen is light ups with the Word “ElectroDeath” written in fluorescent. Instead a introduction starts to play, just like a industrial drums sound, bur faster, suddenly three girls wearing lace lingerie’s, one in red, other in white and the last one in blue.

1- Sparks
2- Snowfalls

UserPostedImage
Magie: How are you guys? Thank you so much for receiving us here…
UserPostedImage
Yulia: This is really awesome, I’m very happy for being part of this festival.
Lilly: So… do you guys like “Not Fair”?

3- Not Fair

The stage gets dark again, the silhouette of the girls are showed in the screen in a red light, they walk corner to corner, another introduction sound starts to play, it’s a beautiful and dark melody in the piano, when the stage lights up Maggie is wearing a white short dress with blue gloves.
Maggie: This is our new single!

4- Lost In This Dance

In the end of the previous performance Yulia and Lilly appears in the stage to perform the last song of the afternoon, they are wearing short dresses one in red, other in blue with white gloves each one.
Yulia: I wanna say that this was FUCKING good… guys… to see so manby of you.. enjoying our songs, singing along with us.. that’s awesome!!
Magie: Too sad we got so little time… but we still have one last song for you.
UserPostedImage
Lilly: This is “White Robe”, thank you…

5- White Robe

To end the performance the last beat of the song turns in a 3 minutes house sound, the crowed goes crazy with the dancers on stage performing with fire and neon lights like a Ibiza party, the song ends with the girls waving goodbye to the audience.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 01 August 2010 03:48:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

4TH STREET BANDS SET
It’s a typical London afternoon and onstage steps the 4th Street Band, their newest member Jenny Hudson making her live debut with the band is looking obviously very nervous in front of this huge crowd. The band fronted by Max Armstrong are about to embark on a world tour and are making they‘re live return today at animal fest, Max waves to the crowd. He steps up to the mic, “How you doing London, We don’t perform in the UK as much as we’d like to so today we want to give you all something special, We want to do the best gig we’ve ever done and I’m gonna need you help to make this memorable. Alright this first song is called Hallelujah Is A Word I Won‘t Use.”

The extremely recognizable harmonica intro reminiscent to the likes of Dylan and Springsteen sets the fans off as it’s probably 4th Street Bands biggest song and they’re opening with it today. The fans sing along and wave they’re arms in unison throughout the song and Max walks back and forth across the stage with the microphone stand and the mic in his hand, he’s not the showman type of performer, he’ll never be a Freddie Mercury, when he’s performing it’s more about the lyrics and the emotion in his vocals which characterize the Jersey born frontman.

Next up is a faster paced song called Look Into The Past, It’s a polar opposite compared to the extremely emotional Hallelujah Is A Word I Won’t Use. It’s everything you’d expect from a 70’s punk band in one song but it’s not at all clichéd. Max shares the microphone with Robin Krieger halfway through the song and it helps the song along nicely. The band are moving around with the freedom and the comfort of a band in it’s 20th year of being together but the reality is they’re still very much a young band, they’ve been performing together for three to four years now. The song ends with a chillingly beautiful vocal from Lucy Tyrell, “We Lived Our Life A Little Too Fast/And Now I’m Looking In The Past.”

Next up is a song called, Hey Kid, This Is My Whole World, it’s a tale of a father showing his teenage children around the place he grew up in as a teenager, it brings to mind the Bruce Springsteen song My Hometown, and it’s emotions are very similar, it’s one of the bands best songs about reminiscing about former glories. Max reaches out a hand from the edge of the stage and the fans within reaching distance, clamber forward to touch the man they seem to idolize.

Next up is a song reminiscent of Exile era Rolling Stones, it’s called Rock & Roll (Saves Your Soul), and it’s the first time today that Max has let go of the emotional side of the music and moved around the stage with the full intension of putting on a show, He walks along the edge of the stage pointing to the sky and encouraging the audience to sing along.

UserPostedImage
The band perform the next song a little differently, Jenny Hudson takes centre stage with an electric guitar while Max plays piano on Jenny’s own track Memories Of You, the crowd seem pretty content with Jenny taking centre stage, I think the fact that she’s a pretty attractive woman helps and she does a great job as front woman of 4th Street Band, I think it could be comforting to know that the band have cover if Max isn’t available and I could see a future 4th Street Band with Jenny Hudson on lead vocals it could certainly work.

Next up is a very American song called Skylines & Cute Smiles, it gets a pretty good reaction and is one of the bands best known live songs, the fans sing along in unison as Max steps down from the stage to get closer to the fans in the front row, he runs along the ramps with his arm outstretched and the fans stretch as far as they can to touch the front man’s arm.

As he makes his way back to the stage he plays into the guitar intro for the next song, Look Around Son, This Is Yours, which gets the biggest reaction so far, the song being the bands biggest without doubt, it’s also the most successful and it’s evident judging by the audiences reactions to it.
Max finishes the song and shouts thank you London, to the crowd before leaving the stage with his band.

They return about half a minute later for more due to the fans reaction, “We didn’t come all this way to just give you guys six songs, this is a new song called Cassettes In The Mailbox.”
It goes down fairly well as have most of the bands songs today, He belts out the chorus amid huge cheers. Miles Away From Home/Feeling So Alone/All You’ve Got Is Cassettes In The Mailbox/And A Fucking Unplugged Phone.

UserPostedImage
He steps back from the microphone before changing his guitar, “This is called Janey, See The Light.” He begins the recognizable intro and offers the crowd to sing along with him. It’s their most recent single and the fans are pretty familiar with it, singing along all the way throughout the song. He steps back and finishes the song with a bellowing vocal, JANEY, SEE THE LIGHT.

Next up is a new song called I Can’t Win, But For You I Will Try. It’s a love song but it’s not a soppy love song, it’s a song in a similar vain to Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen, it has pure raw emotion and vocally it’s probably one of Max’s best performances. During this song Max switched to playing the Piano rather than his trusty guitar, while Robbie Stimson who usually plays piano played guitar on the song and did a very good job.
Next up is another emotional song, about loneliness called Nobody Listens To Silence, It ends the set well and works really well alongside the other more well known stadium rock anthems. It’s set to be released on their first studio album and judging by the crowd reaction it’s likely to be a success. The band finish the song and all stand side by side to applaud and wave at the crowd, Max steps up to the mic for one final time, “You guys have been amazing, Have a great weekend”.

Setlist
Hallelujah Is A Word I Won’t Use
Look Into The Past
Hey Kid, This Is My Whole World
Rock & Roll (Saves Your Soul)
Memories Of You - [Vocals By Jenny Hudson]
Skylines & Cute Smiles
Look Around Son, This Is Yours
Cassettes In The Mailbox
Janey, See The Light
I Can’t Win, But For You I Will Try
Nobody Listens To Silence

OOC: Sorry it was kinda rushed, Let me know what you think.

Edited by user 01 August 2010 04:00:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Matticus  
#16 Posted : 01 August 2010 05:55:47(UTC)
Matticus

Man

MattY: I was at 4th Street Bands Set, and oh my god! It is up there with the BEST performances i have EVER seen!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 01 August 2010 05:58:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Matticus wrote:
MattY: I was at 4th Street Bands Set, and oh my god! It is up there with the BEST performances i have EVER seen!

Max: Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it, I loved being up there today.

OOC: This festival has so far been quite a dissapointment, I wish people would at least roleplay their set a little bit considering the effort Aj put in.
Offline Matticus  
#18 Posted : 01 August 2010 06:01:52(UTC)
Matticus

Man

C4AJoh wrote:
Matticus wrote:

OOC: This festival has so far been quite a dissapointment, I wish people would at least roleplay their set a little bit considering the effort Aj put in.

MattY: Good man, thats what rocking is all about!

OOC: I agree, there should have been at least 10 people putting something forward, i mean 14 acts should have finished by now!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 01 August 2010 06:07:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Matticus wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
Matticus wrote:

MattY: Good man, thats what rocking is all about!

OOC: I agree, there should have been at least 10 people putting something forward, i mean 14 acts should have finished by now!

OOC: Your damn right, it doesn't even need to be amazing just a quick thing at least give something, I've already got another roleplay set for tommorow finished for my other band Thunder Road. I was never gonna not roleplay my performance, it's just common curtosy, I know people will be a bit busy but at least just post a setlist.
Offline GirlSpice  
#20 Posted : 01 August 2010 06:42:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

MOMENTS BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE...

Miss Vanity: Steven, please, I can't go out there, you can't do this to me.

Steven: You've got to, there's too much on the line here, you can't disappoint all those fans...

Miss Vanity: But... I can't do it... *breaks down into tears*

Steven: Get yourself together, seriously, you're going to ruin your make-up! People are waiting and you're going to sit here feeling sorry for yourself? I won't let you waste this opportunity, you're going out there even if I have to drag you.

Miss Vanity: Why are you being so horrible to me?

Steven: I'm not, I'm trying to make you do the best for yourself, you need my help and I'm going to give you it, you won't regret this performance.

Miss Vanity: I feel really light headed and weak, what's wrong with me?

Steven: You'll be fine once you get out there, trust me.

Miss Vanity: Alright, I know I can trust you... *wipes tears*

After a small delay due to a make-up touch up, Miss Vanity is ready to take to the stage...

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
The lights on stage go off as the crowd prepare for the first headlining act of the night, Miss Vanity. She rises from underneath the stage eventually after a video introduction which mashed up all of her music videos and listed her achievements. She gave a faint smile to the crowd as a roar of cheers could be heard, welcoming her to the stage. Vanity then performed hits "Little Miss Controversy", "Nightmares" and "Fantasy Killer" wearing an Egyptian-esque outfit. The crowd could clearly see that these opening songs lacked some energy from Vanity, many wondered if she was ill as she seemed to be slightly slow with dance moves and looked very groggy. After the first few songs, Vanity quickly ran off stage for a costume change.

Vanity appeared back on stage, wearing a simple matching black bra and panties outfit. Vanity sat down at the piano stool on stage and adjusted the microphone, she looked out into the audience, Vanity had an unusual case of stage fright tonight and took a minute to talk to the crowd before plucking up the courage and smiling. "It means so much to be here tonight with all of you, I've been waiting for this performance for quite some time now and to finally be here, it's just... really..." Vanity paused and wiped away the tears in her eyes before beginning a set of piano versions of hits "Japan", "Hostile" and "Suicidal Fame", the piano lighting on fire during the final song in her piano ballad set, however Vanity's vocals appeared weak and she seemed to hold back on the more difficult notes in the songs, adding to the confusion in the audience as Vanity is not one to hold back in her performances.

A quick costume change and Vanity appeared back on stage with an unusual mirror outfit with extremely tall shoulders as she slowly walked back and forth around the stage for songs "In Love with a Vampire", "Mind Control" and "Fresh Meat". The look on some fans faces was a shocking sight for a Miss Vanity performance, many looked bored, underwhelmed and angry at the abysmal performance she was putting on. "I'm so happy to be here at the Animal Fest with all of you, this is really great" she said quietly, mainly repeating what she had said earlier, her voice sounding quite rough and weak. She began a simple dance routine for "Monster" but failed to give as much energy as her dancers, making her look lazy and bored. "Fame Kills" began and Vanity now seemed to look in pain, beads of sweat appearing on her forehead, she froze on stage and stopped singing. She sat on the stairs on stage and tried again but eventually stopped once again before lying down on stage and shutting her eyes, many fans looked confused and worried as paramedics rushed on stage and carried her off, the song very fitting to what the fans had just seen in many ways. The lights dimmed as the crowd awaited the final headlining act of the night, Vanity unable to finish her set which included her new single "I Am Human", which now still remains unheard to the public.

UserPostedImage

HER MANAGER STEVEN AND FRIEND MIKE WATCH BACKSTAGE...

Mike: YES! We've done it! I can't believe we've actually done it!

Steven: I know, that bitch was nice and drugged, huh?

Mike: Tomorrow morning, the media is gonna run wild with this performance, no one is gonna wanna buy her new album after this, even her fans will see how much of a disappointment she is and will boycott her! (laughs)

Steven: This is only just the beginning, we've got her in the palm of our hands now and she'll depend on us more than ever to try and resurrect her falling career, we'll teach that bitch for thinking of firing me...

SET LIST
1. Little Miss Controversy
2. Nightmares
3. Fantasy Killer
4. Japan (Piano Version)
5. Hostile (Piano Version)
6. Suicidal Fame (Piano Version)
7. In Love with a Vampire
8. Mind Control
9. Fresh Meat
10. Monster
11. Fame Kills