logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#21 Posted : 23 October 2014 01:48:35(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Groups: Registered
Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese: Wow, you got me blown away, that's for sure. But I think people are gonna be very surprised about the next song you put out *nudge nudge*
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 1 user thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 23/10/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#22 Posted : 23 October 2014 01:50:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vara: Finallllyyyyyyy. Oh my god, Edward, we were going to have problems if this single didn't come out soon. But here it is, and now I'm happy. Although this song is actually, like... super depressing. Not what I was expecting from you at all. Hmmm... Good job, either way.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#23 Posted : 23 October 2014 02:07:33(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erich: Jesus Christ,man. I only thought alcohol was a depressant before. This makes me wanna pour out my absinthe and take up knitting.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Online BrownSugar  
#24 Posted : 23 October 2014 02:19:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Christopher: Another track from a CBB4 housemate!! :D I really enjoyed it on many levels. Your voice has really matured from the last time I heard it on Star Factory and you've blossomed into a great songwriter. The production is great too and really compliments the lyrics well and captures the mood. Only thing is, I find it kinda sad to listen to but that just means you done your job right :P Great work, Edward.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#25 Posted : 23 October 2014 09:09:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Christopher: Another track from a CBB4 housemate!! :D I really enjoyed it on many levels. Your voice has really matured from the last time I heard it on Star Factory and you've blossomed into a great songwriter. The production is great too and really compliments the lyrics well and captures the mood. Only thing is, I find it kinda sad to listen to but that just means you done your job right :P Great work, Edward.

Edward: Haha thank you Chris ;). Congrats on making it so far. I knew you would haha. But thank you, I wanted the emotion and production to go hand in hand so I'm glad you see that. Liking that new Stat Nerd single btw. Great work!

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: Jesus Christ,man. I only thought alcohol was a depressant before. This makes me wanna pour out my absinthe and take up knitting.

Edward: Lol! This made me laugh. Guess my job has been successfully done then :P

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Vara: Finallllyyyyyyy. Oh my god, Edward, we were going to have problems if this single didn't come out soon. But here it is, and now I'm happy. Although this song is actually, like... super depressing. Not what I was expecting from you at all. Hmmm... Good job, either way.

Edward: Sexy ;) haha, I mean my other choice was to do an uptempo and I knew people were expecting that so I wanted to do something people weren't essentially expecting from me. I want to show that there's more to me as a songwriter than just the 'Showman' you know?

Originally Posted by: dohaihoangnam Go to Quoted Post
Reese: Wow, you got me blown away, that's for sure. But I think people are gonna be very surprised about the next song you put out *nudge nudge*

Edward: Yeeeeep ;) excited. Haha
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 05 November 2014 23:55:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

11/5/14

Finally feel like the Showman's time has come

Mood: Ecstatic
Currently Listening To: Placebo - "Every You, Every Me"

First and foremost I want to say you sexy motherfuckers rock! I barely do these blog thingies but I really want to start so I can give you more updates on what I have been up to and to be honest there is alot that has been going on! Secondly I want to say thank you soooooo fucking much for making Fucked It Up Again #2 on the charts. You seriously had to see my reaction when manager told me I had a hit on my hands. I practically spat my vodka all over his face, I kid you not. I bet you're asking why was I so shocked? I even asked myself that same thing and it's really because I kind of didn't know how everyone would take to the slow and eerie vibe of the single. I felt like maybe people were expecting something bigger and fierce and I wanted to flip it a bit and I am sincerely happy with my choice of a single. I argued with ALOT of people about what song should lead off the project I am working on. People told me, "Edward this is not going to fit on mainstream radio, it's too...too depressing" or "Edward, it's really good but this is going to flop just because it doesn't have that Top 40 sound" or "Edward, we need you to sound a bit more like Austin Nimmo." Well I tell ya what? I don't want to sound like any of them. I am going to be me no matter what and that's the Showman. The Showman is going to release whatever music he feels is right and I felt it with Fucked It Up Again and I bet all the people who told me it would be nothing, could really eat a big meaty dirty cunt. ;O since we have a hit on our hands and that couldn't be done without you so really, thank you. I'm here at the recording studio in London and I already feel like this single has already opened up many doors for me because I've gotten people approaching me for some songs so expect a collab or two featuring The Showman to be coming in the next few weeks or months and a really big gig that I have in store. Exciting right? This is a far cry from where I was just a few months ago. Sitting on CBB doing absolutely nothing and drinking, and writing music. Shout out to my fellow CBB contestants though! NOVA, congrats on your #1! Not only are you a lovely person you're incredibly talented and VARA! I heard your new song and I love it. I also think you are crazy sexy...and I am as gay as they come;). 

I finally feel like I am getting at things that I wanted to always do now that some music has been released. Like I finally feel active and on the move. Hearing my song on the radio so frequently is just crazy to me because for so long I was just on the sidelines and I think it's about time that I really show you who I am and that will surely be done. I am still working on my debut album and I'll be finishing a track or two tonight and you can expect me to do some promo for Fucked It Up Again, I will see you all soon and continue to support the single. I love all you sexy fucks ;) Enjoy your night/day and you can always contact me via Twitter@EdwardTheShowman 

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 06/11/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/11/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/11/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#27 Posted : 15 December 2014 10:11:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

As a token of appreciation for making Unholy Ones number one on the charts, I thought today would be the perfect day for me to unveil the tracklisting to my debut album "Detonate". It's really been a long time coming and I've hit wall after wall but It's certainly uplifting to be finished with a project that I've only dreamed of having released. Today I can say that I'm a strong individual who knows themselves not only musically but in a nutshell as well. Through all these years I have been searching and searching and I've finally found it all this year. Not because of success but because I've finally started to live for me and what makes me happy and not what others want me to do and what people were telling me to do. I was naive for a really long time and now? The Showman is fiercer than fucking ever, with amazing supporters like YOU standing by the almighty Unholy One as he gets ready to release his album later this month;) I am so ecstatic to present to you the song titles of my debut album DETONATE that will be released later this month :) ENJOY!

DETONATE - TRACKLISTING

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 15 December 2014 10:14:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 15/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#28 Posted : 12 January 2016 04:17:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UPDATE & ANNOUNCEMENT

UserPostedImage

January 11th,2016

It's the second coming....

Mood: Thrilled
Currently Listening To: David Bowie - Loving The Alien

What the fuck is up ladies and gents? It's been a while since I last did one of these and I really do apologize! There's an explanation for it all and I've got a bit of a surprise for you too, just in case there are a few people who are upset at me! Anyway, before I really began I want to wish a happy new year to each and every one of you. Can you believe it's already two weeks into the new year, time is already speeding passed but this is still the beginning of the year so I just wanted to extend that wish to all my fans. Anyway, the pass two years have been completely insane for me. On December 29th, 2014 my debut album "Detonate" was released. I remember when I first saw the pressed copies I literally almost broke into tears because it was a long time coming and I went through many adversities and to finally have the product done and before my eyes, a very lifting and unbelievable moment. Throughout the first half of 2015 I released Gin & Juice and Tongues, as follow ups to the previous singles on Detonate and embarked on my first tour. I enjoyed every single moment that I was out on stage. We reached some really cool areas where my supporters would be there singing along to my tracks and it really is a dream come true. People from all different demographics, ethnicity's and ages were there and it was really a moment I cannot wait to relive again.

For the rest of 2015 I was working long in hard in the studio! Yes that's right. I am not the most in tuned person with social media and I may pop in and out every now and then but I've been seeing #EB2 trending and I truly appreciate that. So...over the last eight months I've been recording a brand new album and it is really coming out amazingly! It's about 90% done, I've got one track to record over this week and then we send the album over to get mixed and then I will place a release date on the album. YES! It's really come together and so much more smoothly than my debut album. I sat down, took time and recorded this album the way I wanted to. The sounds, the instruments, the lyrics were very much so thought over carefully in the studio with myself and some great people I've worked with for this record and due to so much positive fucking energy, the album got done faster than I thought. Before I knew it, many tracks were recorded and I had to start cutting down (fucking hate that process) but I am pleasantly excited for this album to get out to the public! It's a bad ass collection of thoughts and experiences I've been wanting to share with my listeners since the last album was released and my main objective was to outdo myself and grow not only as a lyricist, but sonically too and it all come along and I've done just that.

Now, my second announcement and unveil to you all today here on January 11th, 2016 is the new single. YUP! I am announcing the first single from the album and it's called "REMEMBER ME" and it will be out this Sunday! Please get ready, because this fucking rocks and I am not saying it just because it's my song. Just for you, I'll even post the artwork below and it'll be available for pre-order in just 20 minutes! Fucking love you. Always stay true. #REMEMBERME

1/17/16

Edited by user 12 January 2016 15:51:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 12/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 12/01/2016(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/01/2016(UTC)
Offline lenastar  
#29 Posted : 12 January 2016 06:12:34(UTC)
lenastar

United States

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Mae York: Wow Edward. You look so fierce and sexy in that cover. <3 I can't wait to hear your new song. Teaaam Edward all the way! :)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#30 Posted : 12 January 2016 15:03:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: lenastar Go to Quoted Post
Mae York: Wow Edward. You look so fierce and sexy in that cover. <3 I can't wait to hear your new song. Teaaam Edward all the way! :)

Edward: Haha thank you Mae. ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage