logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#101 Posted : 27 March 2014 16:18:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
"It was sappyI know. True, but sappy." He said as she told him she love him too. "So you got me thinking about past stuff and what it was like, can you tell me the wildest thing that ever happen while you were on tour?" He thought that to get that warm wuzzy feeling out of the air he would see just how wild she was when she was young. "you got anything far out there?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#102 Posted : 27 March 2014 16:37:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
She smiled and repeated him . "True but sappy ." Airemese thought for a minute about some of her wildest tour moments . "Well , actually , I think it was a few weeks ago . See , I had just gotten Pearl off the side of the street . I had her for like ... 2 or 3 days and Rum likes to hang out on the roof of the tour bus , right ? So one day , Pearl is up there with Rum and while the bus is moving , Rum pushes Pearl off the roof and tries to kill my damn cat !" Aire takes a moment and sighs . "But Pearl is smart , so she found a way to dodge all the cars and then found our tour bus again . She's a survivor , you know ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#103 Posted : 28 March 2014 10:27:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He covered his mouth laughing "Wait she round you twice after falling off the roof. We need to give her all of her shots because she knows she will get food and a bed with you." He told her "what I want to know is what happen to make Nina kick the cat off she must have been mad that she would have to take care another pet."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#104 Posted : 29 March 2014 13:31:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well , I've already gotten her checked out for fleas and all , but shots ? I can't do that to Pearl . I mean , she's already had to go through Hurricane Nina ." Airemese laughs , drinking more of her champagne . "I really don't know . This is like , the third pet she's tried to kill ." She shakes her head . "What about you ? You just got off of tour . Something must have went down ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#105 Posted : 29 March 2014 13:52:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Pearl needs to gets her shots for vaccines. You don't want her to catch something." He laughed got some more champagne, "Why do I feel like you tell me some of the light stuff but then turn to me to see if I can one up your stories. But okay but you I can top that." he takes a sip and starts his story, "So we are in Chicago, after going to a after party. So one of guys from the band is really drunk and say he has to pee, one of us tells him that he should just pee behind a car." He put her glass down to start laughing, "He goes behind a car and pees but were in a parking garage and he is peeing down onto another car in the garage and the women is in the car looking up at her sunroof with him peeing on top. She calls the cops and we have to paid a fine."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#106 Posted : 04 May 2014 09:14:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ did a lot of prying and a lot of digging to find that airemese's father in a local hospital near by so I went to check up on him. I didn't want things to go so bad but I knew he was going to talk anyway so it would be good to just get it out of the way. Pulling up to the hospital I go to the front and ask for mr. Smith saying that I was the son-in-law and the nurses let me in after some autographs and pictures. I take a deep breath and walk in to see him, his wife and Aire there with the doctor. I really didn't want to start right off the bat and tense up a little but I know that this isn't about me, this is about seeing her father even though I sure she didn't want to see me even though we haven't talk after that for two days now.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#107 Posted : 04 May 2014 09:39:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese was currently putting on a fake smile as the doctor talked to her . She has been having one of the worst weeks of her life . Her dad was lying unconscious and because of it , she had to leave a tour earlier than planned . But what was recently weighing the heaviest on her heart was the argument between her and TJ . It's been 2 days since they've talked and she was already acting like they broke up . Once the doctor finished his one-sided conversation with her and walked over to Anniken , Aire sighed and looked at her hand . "10 months ." She read to herself . That was how many months her and TJ have been together .. or at least that's what she thinks . Aire chuckles lightly . It was funny to her that they had no idea when they met . All of a sudden , everyone looked at the door as it opened . They all saw TJ and everyone was shocked , as well as silent . Airemese had already told Anniken about everything that happened , sending her the screenshots of their argument like every other not-so-normal daughter would to her not-so-normal mother . The doctor had no idea but like everyone else , heard about the pictures online . Airemese looked up and saw him , not knowing how to react . She was supposed to act mad but how could she ?

Edited by user 04 May 2014 09:40:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#108 Posted : 04 May 2014 09:57:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Unlike with Aire Tj knew how they got together and what day Aug 21 and it was Mariko who told him about her and he was happy. He thought she was happy too, but he wasn't so sure about that now. He try to smile at the doctor who was giving him a look. He expected it from her parents but he didn't have time to mess with someone who didn't know anything. He nods and goes to the window away from Aire and his mom. Looking at him, a mixed of emotions came to him, mad about all the people thought he was something he was not, mad that he was in that position and hurt that of all Aire really couldn't trust him. He didn't say a word but he stole glances at her while looking at the doctor.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#109 Posted : 04 May 2014 11:43:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese stayed in her corner of the room , playing with her fingers as TJ stood on the other with Anniken and the doctor in the middle . It was really awkward as the tension just sat in the silence . The doctor cleared his throat and turned to Anniken . "Mrs. Smith , you mind if we talk outside ?" Anniken nodded . "Oh yeah , sure ." She said , slowly following him outside .

TJ and Airemese were left in the room alone and still nothing was said . Occasionally , she looked up from her hands and glanced at him but every time she tried to say something , her mouth stayed shut . "H-how'd you know we were here ?" She stammered .
Offline freestylechamp  
#110 Posted : 04 May 2014 12:11:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ bit his tongue, cause the first thing he was going to say was "Because I actually LISTEN when people talk!" That wouldn't be the way to start off when she been having a hard week. Thinking about all of the replies he thought about saying he went with "I just came to see your dad, but I would like to talk to you if that is okay." He looked at her dad and then looking at her. "we been "dating for a long time but we haven't been able to spend that much time together so to get this out of the way. I think we should go to couple therapy. That is if you want to go," he didn't know why he threw that last part in. If she didn't need to go then their was really no point in have a relationship then right?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#111 Posted : 04 May 2014 13:23:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese shrugged . "I guess ..." She looked over at her dad . The whole point of her leaving the tour was so she could spend every minute possible with her dad because she would never forgive herself if she was off somewhere if he ... she couldn't even put the thought in her mind . He's always been there for her . It would be unforgivable if she wasn't for him . As Aire looked away from her dad and back to TJ , she sighed , getting her purse . She didn't understand herself why she was so willing to go anywhere with TJ but she just went with it .
Offline freestylechamp  
#112 Posted : 04 May 2014 13:50:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

they left the room with eyes and and whispers as they left together. Once they got to their cars he told her where to go and even asked her if she got lost she could follow him. A part of wanted to make a sly remark about how she wouldn't trust him to get them there, but said "If that was alright." Getting into the car he tried to think of calming thoughts and drove off to the therapy center. He didn't feel like he needed help but some of his friends recommended this place and said it does wonders. As he got out he was the first to pull up and saw it being someone's house instead of a center and questioned if this was really worth it. He wanted to make this work and went to the door and walking in holding the door open while inside. While inside he was greeted by a middle aged couple and they looked happy maybe this was a good idea. The husband was the first to speak "Is that how you hold the door?" "Now honey, let him do it his way some people don't even hold the door so this is a good start."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#113 Posted : 04 May 2014 14:07:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Even as Airemese was waking out the room and following TJ to the therapy center , she made sure there was a distance between the two . She hadn't exactly made up with him in her mind but she was still trying . She wasn't even sure what she was mad at really . As she pulled up to the house , she was confused for a minute but then shook her head and got out the car . Aire laughed a little as the husband criticized the way TJ was holding the door . "Hi . Nice to meet you both ." She said , ignoring TJ .
Offline freestylechamp  
#114 Posted : 04 May 2014 14:20:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Please right this way." the husband said for the wife to cough loudly causing him to look back at her. As they walked through it was clear that this was a house, a nice small house sure but a house none the less. TJ and Aire sat down in what looked like the living room and had some distance between them. The husband and wife sat across from them on a love seat that was just wide enough for them to fit together with out one resting on the arm rests."I sense some tension between you two would you two like to share what happen?" the wife said calmly, but it didn't go to TJ as thinking about it got him angry. "I rather not," "I think it would be good to get things out in the open or should we do the classical question about the last time you guys had sex." That last part caught him off guard that TJ had to cough a little the wife not missing a beat picked up on it. "That long huh?"

Edited by user 04 May 2014 14:21:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#115 Posted : 04 May 2014 14:57:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese sat back a little in her seat . "It's just all a mess . Nothing's the same ." Aire's eyes widens at the question . "Oh . Um ..." She thought for a minute . "See , what had happened was ... I've been on tour for the last few months ." She paused . "For the last 5 months.."
Offline freestylechamp  
#116 Posted : 04 May 2014 23:27:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"How is everything a mess,sweetheart?" the wife said looking concern. TJ look at her and wonder what the big deal was? "What happen was someone took a picture of me in the club next to two girls and she thinks something happen. When nothing happen." the husband nods his head. "Wow, five months he must have done something really terrible." husband said holding his wife's hand. "So were you trying to have sex on the side?" the husband asked, "No, nothing happen." TJ said getting a little angry. he didn't like the fact that people think that he would just go crazy. "Aww," the wife cried. "It's alright," she then looked over to Aire "he is just backed up, that why he is so cranky." TJ sighed wondering why sex would be that freaking important to why he is in the picture."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#117 Posted : 05 May 2014 03:09:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"It just ... is . It's not even just about the pictures anymore ." Airemese let out a breath . "This was never in my plans and now I'm stressing over it . I have too much to focus on ." Aire always puts so much pressure on herself with the music and performing and she doesn't even realize it . She's just always been focused on keeping everybody happy , whether it's the fans , her family , friends or TJ . Everybody but herself . "I shouldn't have to feel like I need to be by him 24/7 or else . Because I can't . And I honestly feel like he didn't anything but I can't trust that . How am I supposed to know he didn't ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#118 Posted : 05 May 2014 10:17:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Sound like you both could use some weed and a good love making." the husband said as the wife clapped her hands. "Oh that is a wonderful idea I will get the bowls." TJ looked consfused as the woman went to go get weed. "If you didn't think I did anything why were you so mad. You wouldn't lie to you," the husband looked at TJ, "You wouldn't lie? so if you two weren't dating who would you two be with," he asked them as his wife roll up their joints

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#119 Posted : 05 May 2014 10:45:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese looked around confused and in shock . She leaned over to TJ . "Did Nina refer them to you ? Because this is Nina type shit . Like , this is definitely her philosophy in the works ." Aire looked down at her hands . "Well , I did at first . But I slept on it and I didn't . Now I'm just not sure ." Airemese turned towards TJ to hear his answer . "Yea , who would you be with ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#120 Posted : 05 May 2014 12:23:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Nope, but it does appear to be her style of therapy" TJ said leaning over to her. He sighed as she talked about how she was mad at first and now she wasn't. "So, what do you want from me Aire? You want me to say I'm sorry, you want to spend more time with me?" The wife finished rolling and passed out blunts for everyone. "Here you go, now please tell who would you be dating if you two weren't together." TJ looked at her and then to Aire before shrugging his shoulder and lighting it up. "You want me to be honest, I don't know I would just have sex with a lot of people with not much commitment, since that is what all guys do according to Aire?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage