logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#141 Posted : 11 May 2014 13:45:25(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Airemese scratched TJ's back , softly calling his name between moans . She went with the violent flow of things as TJ put her into multiple positions . As they were laying on the floor and Aire was on top , despite being tired and already sore , she was grinding her hardest on TJ . She could see in his face that he was going to come but she didn't care . Instead , she dug her nails into his pecs and threw her head back , letting out all kinds of sounds pleasure as an aggressive orgasm took over her body .
Offline freestylechamp  
#142 Posted : 11 May 2014 13:52:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
their they lay on the floor sweaty and out of breath. TJ on his back with muscles that are loose and his girlfriend Aire on top of him. He could stay like that this being both physically and emotionally connected made him feel happy. Almost as good as doing music. He would have to rest up before finding the strength break what they had going right now. It wasn't until he looked around before noticing what they just did. Had sex in another person's house. They don't even know this couple and they could have been recording this for fame for themselves. He looked around for anything that might have a camera snuck away somewhere but it would be kinda hard to hide with as much as they went through. The thought faded as he held on to Aire and kissing her forehead.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#143 Posted : 11 May 2014 14:33:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire kissed TJ softly on the forehead as she collapsed onto the floor . She took a minute to catch her breath , wrapping herself around TJ with the little energy she had left inside , tracing circles on his abs . "What were we fighting about again ?" She smirked .

OOC : Because I just had to .
UserPostedImage

Airemese was biting her nails as she sat in her hotel , waiting for TJ to show up . It had been a few weeks after TJ and her had their ... wild night that got leaked all over the internet . She had called him urgently after noticing she was more than 3 weeks late but didn't tell him on the phone . Maybe that would've made him take longer .

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#144 Posted : 11 May 2014 14:58:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I don't really remember, come on let's get dress." TJ took a little bit longer before getting to his side and both going for their clothes. The left the room in a messed while trying to appear put together but the smell and the looked as a giveaway that something happen in that room. TJ thanked the husband and wife for opening up their home. "It was not trouble. Come back and see us anytime." the wife said smiling that them both. After the whole "therapy" things somewhat looked better then the "Leaked sex tape" you would have thought that he would have been mad with the invasion of privacy but he kind of laughed it off. When people brought it up he would just go back to the photo to the club. "So, first I'm cheating on my girlfriend and now we're doing sex tapes? Make up your minds are we together or aren't we?" Indeed they where together and the tape caught a lot of it too.While he was having some fun it didn't look like Aire was taking it as well and boy did he hear it from her mom as soon as she saw it. The video was taken down, not before TJ downloaded his copy, and everything about the tape slowly died down but he was going to meet Aire for something more important cause it seems like she had missed her timing or he had better timing and she could be knocked up. He takes a deep breath with all these thoughts running around his head about what it would be like being a dad.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#145 Posted : 13 May 2014 08:31:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When TJ made it over to her hotel , Airemese opened the door slowly and gave him a soft hug . mostly she was looking down at her feet , trying to think of what to say .. or possibly even a way to get out of the whole conversation . "Hey TJ . I'm glad you came . You want a drink ?" She said , closing the door slower then she opened it . She finally looked up and decided to give him a small smile , trying to pretend everything was normal . "I haven't touched the minibar . Lots of good stuff still in there ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#146 Posted : 13 May 2014 08:48:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He hug her back. He was happy that they were able to be on good terms with the leak and everything. He knew it must have been hard for her and didn't want it to be. She had enough to worry about already. Coming inside he could sense something was wrong. She was nervous and looking down and didn't try to touch the minibar? She would always like something to eat and she never liked to drink to start things off. "I'm okay, is everything alright? You know you can talk to me about anything it doesn't matter what it is, You know I'm here for you right?" He didn't want to have another important thing like her father going to the hospital and not know about it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#147 Posted : 13 May 2014 10:19:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Nothing . It's really noth.." Airemese stopped herself to take a breath . "TJ , don't like .. freak out or anything stupid like that but ," She took a minute to think about how she would tell him and every thought that popped into her head sounded complicated . Except for one , but that included not telling him and running out of the hotel ... and she was not in the mood for running . "I-I'm late ." She stuttered quietly . "Like , really late ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#148 Posted : 13 May 2014 10:43:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

That was confusing. Late at what? Feelings, with the tour? With music? What was she late on? He just nod his head trying to look like he knew what she was talking about. "Uhh huh," he crossed his arms as wheels were turning in his head. Thinking about what she mean about being late. "Late as in.. " he thinks back to the "green room" and starts to move to the quickest seat he could find with was the small couch "Like, LATE Late!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 13/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#149 Posted : 13 May 2014 10:57:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She covered her face with her hands as she waited for TJ to catch on . Airemese shook her head , already throwing a tantrum . "TJ , I'm an artist .. a performer . A professional dancer ." Aire sat down next to him . "What am I going to do for 9 months ? Outside of that..." She began to sniffle as she gave her whole life an evaluation . "I have no life ." Crying , she suddenly scoots away . "You should've just put up with the silent treatment ." Aire sobs .
Offline freestylechamp  
#150 Posted : 13 May 2014 11:49:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

His first thought was I'm twenty and going to have a baby. That went to Oh My God we going to have a baby. He remember what it was like being a child and he had a great time so him being with a child of his own. He hoped it was a boy desperately. "We're going to have a baby!" He said smiling. "What is wrong with you being with me for 9 months?" He expected it to be her staying with him as she was going to get weird cravings and gain weight and give them a chance to know each other better. "Don't get me wrong this is important but you don't have to freak about it I was trying to knock you up at the room."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#151 Posted : 13 May 2014 12:33:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese stopped hysterically crying and thought about it for a minute . "Well ... 9 months with you doesn't sound that bad ." She warmed up a little to the idea in those few seconds . Still , this was too big to even think about for her . "Oh my God , TJ . Are we even parent material ? I know nothing about kids . The last time i saw a kid was when Amy let me hold her son while she went to the bathroom . That was la year ago . It was awkward . I just stared at it the whole time and right when she came back , he threw up on me . Babies don't like me ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#152 Posted : 13 May 2014 13:03:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Trust me our baby will love you cause you going to be carrying it. 9 months is a lot of bonding time so they will love you as soon as they come out." He told trying to make her look at the good thing about having a baby "You can eat all you want and you can just blame it on the fact that you will be eating for two now. People will give you even more special perks because your expecting and it's not like we wouldn't be able to take of them." He pats and rubs her leg before laughing "I got it n the first try I must be a good shot huh." Things were going through his mind about being closer, having birthday parties, having someone to be their while he works late and someone that will listen to all of his music and watch cartoons with. "So when are you going to take the test to know if your pregnant or not, cause I need to be there."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#153 Posted : 13 May 2014 13:37:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese looked down and laughed a little . "Well I mean ... maybe there are some perks ..." She smiled at TJ and rolled her eyes . "I thought the goal was to not knock girls up ." Of course like every other woman in the world , she thought about a baby girl of her own for a second . She had no idea what she'd name her but she would be so precious and cute and would probably grow up to become a singer just like her mom . Once TJ asked her the question , she snapped out of her head . "Oh well ... I have one waiting in the bathroom . I wanted to call your first ." She said quietly . A pregnancy test was waiting for her just feet away and the more she thought about it , the more she realized how it could change so much for her . She was off tour . And she wasn't planning on doing anything too big in the next 9 months that a pregnancy would hold her back from . Carrying TJ's child wouldn't be so much of a burden .
Offline freestylechamp  
#154 Posted : 13 May 2014 13:58:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It wasn't that bad and we can do it together." He was glad he was able to warm her up to the idea of having a child. "Well I didn't expect to knock you up on the first try but I'm glad I did though cause now I can spend more time with you." He said kissing her cheek. "Okay let's see if the world is ready for our baby." He said rubbing her hand. He didn't realize how much he looked forward to this until she had told him about it. He couldn't wait to find out and was getting anxious just waiting for her to go and do the test. "I will wait then Good Luck I guess," he sat in the room.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#155 Posted : 13 May 2014 14:29:37(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese glanced back at TJ as she headed into the bathroom and smiled at him . Inside , she did everything the box told her to do . It only took her a second and now she had to wait . The box said 3-5 minutes so she slowly washed her hands and waited . She sat in the bathroom and waited . She picked it up again and waited even more . Those 5 minutes seemed like an hour in her head . Then finally , the results showed up . She read it and then the box for clarification . Slowly she walked out the bathroom .
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 13/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#156 Posted : 14 May 2014 01:11:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ slowly waited for Aire came out and she was walking out. He started to look at her and figure out what happen in those 5 minutes. It was like years to him as he thought about all the things he was going to plan out with a baby in his life. The excitement was building and he was trying hard to keep himself under control. He walked over to her nervously as he tried to read her face and body for clues about what happen. "So?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#157 Posted : 17 May 2014 13:58:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire took a deep breath as she fidgeted with the pregnancy test in her hands , looking at the ground . Timidly , she shook her head . "Negative ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#158 Posted : 17 May 2014 14:09:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh," he said with a slight depress tone to his voice. He was once excited about the possibility but now that it won't happen he tried to hide his disappointment. He didn't know why after all they tour a lot not really spending any long periods of time together. Baby wouldn't solve anything it would make things more difficult. Still thoughts about Birthdays and nap time and even changing diapers flashed in his mind. He sighed but reached out and held her hand "That's okay I can always try again." He told her as he went over to the couch to sit down and waited for her to sit next to him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#159 Posted : 17 May 2014 14:18:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She knew he was trying to spare her feelings but Airemese could hear the disappointment in his voice . She was disappointed herself . Funny how minutes ago she was freaking out about the thought of pregnancy and then all of a sudden looking forward to it . "Maybe it was just a bad test . Maybe we should go to an actual doctor ." She said , siting next to TJ , putting as much hope in her eyes as she could . "Or , you know . Try again ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#160 Posted : 17 May 2014 14:29:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed the fact that they picked a bad time to start a family. Both of them were young a had a lot of growing to do. He snook his head no while looking at the test. "I don't mind trying again. It was kind of bad timing to have a kid now when we don't know how long we're going to be able to stay in the same city. Without one of us leaving to do a show or a tour." He kissed her forehead which he has gotten use to doing whenever he wants to calm down. He was thinking about the negatives now and their was more than enough to be worry about. "By the way I haven't seen Pearl lately where is she?" She was the cat that Aire found somewhere doing her tour. Talking about pets would get his mind off of the test and it would help stop the nerves if they would ever have a baby.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage