logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#121 Posted : 05 May 2014 12:38:18(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"If I knew what I wanted , we wouldn't be here ." Airemese took one and thanked the wife . She rolled her eyes . " You don't have to be petty about it , TJ ." She lit up the blunt , brushed her hair off her shoulder and took a hit . "I don't know . I'd probably be alone . I'm best when alone ."

Edited by user 05 May 2014 12:39:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#122 Posted : 05 May 2014 13:15:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
TJ coughed a little bit cause this weed was strong and smelled like rotted garbage. "I'm not trying to be petty but I just think it messed that she don't trust I wouldn't do something like that." He took another long puff and look at Aire and already was feeling a little buzzed. "So if you weren't dating me who would be the first guy you would have sex then?" Hes her as the wife clapped "Oh that is a good question, I wouldn't mind having sex with you, I never did a black guy before." the wife said smiling as the husband looked at her "Honey he was talking to her." "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe she wouldn't feel embarrassed if you said someone," She asked looking at TJ who looked at them "I don't know, maybe Sonaye?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#123 Posted : 05 May 2014 20:17:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"What am I , insecure ? I never said all of that . It's just a really convincing picture ." Airemese inhaled the weed again and this time puffed out rings . Also coughing a little , she took a moment to look at the blunt . "Sonyae ? This is your chance to reach for the stars and you stop at the moon ." She thought for a second . "Isaac ... or Deniel ." Aire shrugs . "But girls ? I'd do Nina again . Or Aikya . Probably at the same time ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#124 Posted : 05 May 2014 23:57:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed a little about her being insecure "Hey you said it not me," he looked at her when she talked about sonyae, and smiled a little bit. "That is the most realistic thing I could of sorry. if we are talking about anybody.....mmmm Serenty or Pixie would be a good one night story, Ohh A Threesome with the girls from Mi-Mi. I never had a threesome before." The husband laughed "You should try it though the most fun is with another girl when their are two guys they don't know how to plan and work stuff out as a unit, it just gets all messy." TJ took a few more hits at Aire talk about Nina. "That what I worry about that Aire is just going to leave me for Nina. You talk about convincing, They both live together, the both slept together before, they have history, their best friends, they look alike, and they share everything!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#125 Posted : 06 May 2014 00:16:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese gasped . "You would fuck Mi Su and Miki ?! Noooo !" She began to crack up . "They are too innocent ! I'm telling the world . I am tweeting that ASAP ." Aire nodded . "True . It's better with just girls . Men need 1 on 1 attention ." She let out a breath and shook her head . It as only a matter of time before that came up . "Well , first of all , Nina is in a relationship . And we've tried that whole thing out before . She's the best .. you know .. down low , but she's the most complicated person ever to be in a relationship with . We're just best friends . Calm your sack ." she giggles before taking another hit .

Edited by user 06 May 2014 00:35:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#126 Posted : 06 May 2014 00:41:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ started to laugh too "I'm a nice guy they could do worst, and I would share." he said talking about Mi Su and Miki." The wife chipped in with the threesome. "I didn't find it all that hard you just need to get them direction because every time it is two guys and a girl one of them always tried to go for the butt and it is irritating." TJ looked at her and at the husband "She says that but I feel all second fiddle. I'm the boyfriend yet I get the seconds of her time. "They do tours together, they have a show together. I feel like if I just show up one day they going to be on the floor naked. 1) because I don't they would try to make it to the bed room and 2) because it was in the heat of the moment." the husband laughed smoking smoke. "If you walked in on them having sex I don't thing you would be mad." TJ nods his head " Oh I would try to get in first and then I would be mad depending if they let me in or not."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 06/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#127 Posted : 06 May 2014 02:11:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed as she pulled out her phone and quickly tweeted it . She passed him her phone and read it out loud . "@KiddCanAmaze wants to have a threesome with Mi Su and Miki . HE WANTS TO UNFLOWER MI•MI AS WE KNOW THEM . #ThisIsNotADrill ." She shakes her head . "I can't do butt stuff . Isn't that the leading cause of sharting ? Nooo ." She continued to smoke the weed and laugh . "I don't think that will ever happen . We'd at least try to make it to the couch . But seriously , never ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#128 Posted : 06 May 2014 02:22:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ bust out laughing looking at her phone as she read the tweet out loud. "You just going to put me on blast like that huh." he said handing her back her phone and going to his phone to tweet back. During everything on twitter and the weed. He forgot what he was angry for, he knew he was mad coming in but he couldn't think of way he was so mad. The husband smiled "Not if you do it right, you can feel really good with things up the butt." TJ laughed even more as his wife looked at him "PAUSE! Nothing is going up my butt that is a no go. I don't care how attractive, how plan on doing it. We'll be done." He think looked at Aire," Yea you keep saying it, but I'm not going to be satisfied until I mark my territory so people know maybe we can do a sex tape."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#129 Posted : 06 May 2014 02:43:19(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese was still shaking her head . "That's an exit . Not an entrance ." She laughed at the husband and wife . Aire was taking another hit as Kidd talked about the sex tape and choked for a little . "What ?!" She said , coughing .
Offline freestylechamp  
#130 Posted : 06 May 2014 03:04:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed at her reacting while the wife smiled "That is a good idea, we have few tapes ourselves and it is a good way to act out somethings." TJ moved closer to Aire "So lets go and make a sex tape Airemese, We are going to go at it until you have a pregnancy scare."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 06/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#131 Posted : 06 May 2014 03:40:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed . "Noooo . Do I look like Kim Kardashian to you ? My shower rod isn't stronger than ANYTHING ." She took another hit . "So this was the plan all along ? To get me high and make a sex tape ." She giggled . "But the sex part sounds good ." She grinned . "Just noo tape ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#132 Posted : 06 May 2014 04:11:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ nods his head taking one last hit. " Nope, but if sex the end result I'm all for it." He said standing up and going over to her. "Oh if you guys need a room, you can use our back room," The husband said as the wife added "Don't break anything," smiling.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#133 Posted : 06 May 2014 09:11:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese got up and thanked the couple . She headed to the back room with TJ . It was weird and all , being in a stranger's house and being willing to have sex in one of their rooms but she has missed TJ . And it has been 5 months . Once the two got to the room , she closed the door behind him and grinned at TJ . "Sex tape , huh ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#134 Posted : 06 May 2014 09:31:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

“Oh you know it, All rappers get a sex tape at some point.” He told her. She closed the door and he pulled her onto the clean make up bed. “And since we are being honest, I want that couple outside to hear us, to the point where look back on today and get worry about getting knocked up kind of sex.” He took his shirt off and was already working on her shirt. Eager wasn’t a strong enough word to say how excited and ready he was. With all the talk about sex and stuff, he wanted to get primal, animalistic. The words the wife said to not break anything made him wanted to rough up everything. Encase anyone forgot who was in a relationship.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#135 Posted : 06 May 2014 10:32:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese giggled as TJ pulled her onto the bed . "Mm , if you want me to scream for you then you gotta put on a performance ." She said smirking , giving him full control . Airemese helped TJ as she practically ripped her shirt off and started on her pants . After removing them and kicking her shoes off , Aire wrapped her arms around TJ and began to kiss him , starting at his lips and then sucking on his neck . Aire's never seen TJ so rough before and it did nothing but turn her on . Her underwear were damp from their talk and they were getting even wetter now . "I want you . Now ." She said , fiercely unzipping his jeans .
Offline freestylechamp  
#136 Posted : 06 May 2014 12:26:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ knew how to perform and was going to give her the show of all shows flipping her on her back and attacked face and neck with kisses. sucking to created hickies that will last long enough people would question if someone hit her on her neck. Stripping her of her underwear and getting on top his hands roamed and pressed her bared skin against his. He quickly finished taking everything off and proceeded to mark his territory squeezing and pulling her breast. kissing her stomach making his way down. He grabbed her ankles as he got on his knees and lifted her ankles by her head. It was clear that this wasn't going to be love making this was going to be fucking and that what he intended to do making sure she nice and ready before he plunged in deep and went at a slow full thrust pace before speeding up.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#137 Posted : 06 May 2014 12:45:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese was already breathing heavily as TJ was giving her hickies , flipping her and undressing her . By the time he was thrusting in and out of her , she was already moaning with her eyes closed . "Fuuck ," she whimpered . Her ankles being by his head added even more pleasure , her flexibility coming into play . The faster he went , the louder her cries of satisfaction .
Offline freestylechamp  
#138 Posted : 06 May 2014 13:39:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

hearing her moans drove him to do more. Kissing her longer moving his hips faster pulling her waist closer. Soon it was reaction with nothing planned. Even if he could of planned something with the way she was going he wouldn't be able to hear himself think. He turned her over to lay her stomach as he got a handful of hair whispering in her ear. "I told you this was mine when we went to that hotel room. I told you and you better not forget either." He reached a rhythm again where he would slightly pull on her hair and slap her ass. He would constantly get her in all types of flexible positions going hard and working up a sweat for the both of them

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#139 Posted : 06 May 2014 14:14:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Toxic waves crashed over Aire as TJ pulled her hair and whispered in her ear . She inhaled sharply every time her ass was smacked . They could definitely be heard in the next room and probably throughout the house as the two grunted and moaned . "I told you to make me believe it ." She managed to whisper in between breaths . Airemese clutched the sheets of the bed once TJ went harder and put her into different positions .
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#140 Posted : 07 May 2014 04:20:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ was merciless as he kept moving past the waves of pleasures hitting him. Untiring as they did it on the bed, then put her on the floor. Lifting her up in the air with her legs wrapped around him. Pushing her to the wall, up against the door, and holding on the counter, the foot-board at the bottom of the bed, and the closet doors. Even when his legs got tired from stand up he say lay on the floor and had her do most of the work slapping her ass in shape to keep that same neck breaking pace. He could feel it that he was going to explode. he thought he might warn her for it, but decided not too and kept going.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 07/05/2014(UTC)