logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#161 Posted : 17 May 2014 14:53:47(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Aire shrugged a little . "True ." She calmed down a little when he kissed her . Airemese knew there was so much she was supposed to do in this whole year overall--not to forget the fact that she's been working on her swimsuit body since January--a baby wouldn't be exactly the best idea . But that didn't take her mind off the possibility . Maybe they should consider it seriously in the fall ... no , winter , when it's all cold and everyone just wants to stay inside . "Pearl ?" She widened her eyes . "I almost forgot !" She ran into her room and unlocked the bathroom door . It was Pearl's secret little room . Airemese walked out with Pearl in hand . "I've been having to hide her . This hotel is the closest to the hospital but have one of those shitty 'no pets' rules ." She let Pearl onto the ground to roam around the room .
Offline freestylechamp  
#162 Posted : 18 May 2014 06:07:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
TJ watched as she went into the bathroom and went over get Pearl. he smirked "So I hope you taught her how use the toilet cause if you didn't you might have a problem." He wondered what she did with Pearl's poop and also what is how is she going to handle being with his sister's dog. "You know you could have stay with me, you know." he petted Pearl's head and she seemed to really like him. Either that or she could smell the dog on him every time he goes home. "Hey do you want to meet my other family. Remember my friend who passed away his brothers and sisters are in town for the summer. You want to come over and meet the kids to find out if kids like you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#163 Posted : 01 June 2014 13:33:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It was a good night and now he was on his way home with coke. "So did you enjoy yourself? what have you been up too." He asked her as they where in the car on the way home.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#164 Posted : 01 June 2014 13:39:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Yep . It was actually a really fun show . Plus we opened , which made it even better ." She smiles . "Oh well nothing . Just going back and forth between the hospital and practice for tonight . You ?
Offline freestylechamp  
#165 Posted : 01 June 2014 13:53:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Just a lot of writing and recording for the mixtape." He said pulling up to his house. "How is your dad doing?" He open the door tmto his home and it was still small but not as neat. To be honest he has been working nonstop as an escape for him and that what this was. It actually hurt him when he realised he wasn't going to be a dad. Though his relationship with his father is okay he wanted that experience and that closeness that it would have brought with it.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#166 Posted : 01 June 2014 14:05:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese got out of the car and took in a deep breath . "Better ... I guess . He's conscious now ." She paused for a minute after entering the house . "Now I have to find someone to catch him up to the latest ... events before someone else does ." As Aire got settled into the small and tidy house , she did a 360 , taking it all in . It had such a cozy feel to her , one a family would have . She kind of wanted that with TJ . A marriage , a kid , their own little cozy house where all types of dysfunctional events took place . It wasn't something that would happen anytime soon though . "I've never noticed how much I liked your house ." She smiles .
Offline freestylechamp  
#167 Posted : 01 June 2014 14:15:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He chuckled a little at her liking the house. This was the first house he could afford. Though he was able to fix it up it meant a lot to him as his first house. He went into the kitchen to get some popcorn "Yea, it a nice place it is just missing something." He replied as the snack was in the microwave. "Why don't you find us a movie to watch cause I'm sure not much is going to be on tv." He said coming back and sitting beside her. He would much rather be here then at a party where they would just do what he feels now as a normal thing. Drink, and Dance.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#168 Posted : 01 June 2014 14:21:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She looks around at his front room and finds his remote . "What is it missing ?" Aire asks , turning on his TV . "Are you kidding ? Late night TV is the best ! The travesty of the people who couldn't make it daytime at it's prime !" She says , flipping through the channels . She then stops and looks over at his DVD collection . "That is unless you have Love & Basketball sitting around here ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#169 Posted : 01 June 2014 14:34:53(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well for one thing it is messing is a pool in the backyard. But the most important is even though it is small I would like it if it had room for someone to move in. " he was trying not to be cheesy and cliche saying it needed a woman's touch which was all his way to get Aire to live with him. "You think I want to see a chick flick about basketball..." He then point to that DVD in the middle of his collection. "Girl you better be lucky your cute and know I like basketball. "

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#170 Posted : 01 June 2014 14:59:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Coke smiled to herself a little as he talked . "Well , I mean , I don't know about that pool but I guess I can always make a few arrangements ... stay over here for a while and whatnot ." She shrugged , not trying to make a big deal out of it all . "PAUSE ! You just tried everything my life stood for !" She grabs the DVD and pops it in . "You better be lucky Pearl got caught and now the hotel is kicking me out . Because if not this relationship would've been over . I would've taken our award and left you here with your pool-less house ."

Edited by user 01 June 2014 15:03:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#171 Posted : 01 June 2014 15:13:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Don't base your life on a movie like this. It is Hollywood and that never works out. The friend that is always their for the girl is never the one the girl likes and he was already getting married how you just going to come in and mess with his life like that. That like we are close to getting married and my ex girlfriend plays a game with me and I tell you 'You know what Aire, I think I'm going to give her one more try.' I would put money that you wouldn't like that." He said as he pleased play on the movie

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#172 Posted : 02 June 2014 22:11:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Hell no I wouldn't like that !" She laughs . "This would turn into an episode of Criminal Minds if that happened . I know people . But his ex didn't and that's all that matters ." Airemese walks over to the couch and sits down , laying on his shoulder . "The movie is on now so shhh ." Aire says , grabbing a handful of popcorn and eating them one by one .
Offline freestylechamp  
#173 Posted : 03 June 2014 01:50:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

he watched the movie and ate some popcorn as well. Soon the movie was over and it was well past midnight. "So, your spending the night tonight is there anything you normally wear to bed?" he said turning the dvd player off. and getting up to get ready for bed he had a lot to do tomorrow. "And you have any weird sleeping habits I should know about like kicking in your sleep. I don't want to wake up and have my leg blue."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#174 Posted : 03 June 2014 02:23:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese yawned as the movie ended . She looked down at her clothes and noticed she still had on her gown . "Do you have a t-shirt I could wear ? I would burn up in this dress if I slept in it ." Aire laughed to herself . "This is the first time we've spent the night together , huh ?" She shakes her head . "Nope , I sleep like a baby . Do you snore ? Because that could be a potential issue . Can't be chopping logs while I'm getting my beauty sleep ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#175 Posted : 03 June 2014 02:39:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I don't snore though I have been known to drool." he said going into his room and getting one of his old t-shirts. "You know guys love it when they have their girlfriends wear their old clothes." He changes out of his own clothes and came out in his own sleeveless t-shirt and his boxers. He gave her the clothes she asked for and blushed a little as she changed. It wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked before, but seeing her undress was still exciting.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#176 Posted : 17 June 2014 04:33:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC : I know I'm super late lol .

"You drool ? Uh-uh . You gotta keep your mouth closed tonight ." Aire laughed as she grabbed the shirt . "Why do you think I'm putting it on ?" She grins . "Can you help me with the zipper ?" Airemese asks , lifting her hair up and out of the way of her dress while putting it into a messy bun .

Edited by user 17 June 2014 04:35:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#177 Posted : 17 June 2014 04:57:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: It's alright

TJ looked at her with a smirk on his face. "Oh stop it it's not like you haven't touch my spit before." he comes over and helps her with her dress unzipping it. As she put her hair up he wrapped his arms around her from behind. lightly kissed her neck and rested his head on her shoulder. He didn't want to say anything he was happy that she was here with him. He would stand her all night if this night wouldn't end but he had to be more realistic. After a few minutes he let her go and kissed her cheek. "Alright lets go to bed, and I see if I got stuff to make breakfast tomorrow."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#178 Posted : 17 June 2014 05:36:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese smiled to herself and hooked onto TJ's soft hands . Everytime TJ so much as touched her , a warm feeling took over her body . Even after all this time , that spark still felt brand new . When he let go of her she turned around and grabbed his hands . "You're worried about breakfats already ? Just come to bed , you can worry about that in the morning ." She said , tugging him towards his bed . She threw on his tshirt and plopped unto his bed .
Offline freestylechamp  
#179 Posted : 17 June 2014 06:42:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ smiled as she pulled him to his bed "I have the tendency to look ahead, so I can plan out for it." he got in the bed with her, looked at her "You ever look ahead and see where you want to be? do you think I'm including in your future?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#180 Posted : 20 June 2014 04:33:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese rolled next to TJ and looked at him , thinking of how she should answer his question . "Well ... to be perfectly honest ... having a family with you is the only thing I see in my future . Right here in a small little cozy house . I've already done everything and seen all , you know ?" Aire smiled lightly . "It's the only thing I can still ask for ."