logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 12 January 2016 02:08:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Artist: Lincoln
Title: Bang The Drum
Genre: Pop, Dance-Pop
Length: 3:43
Writers: C.Hudson, L.Keaton
Producers: Shellback
Label: Permanent Reminder
From The Album: Sorry To Interrupt

Bang The Drum is the debut single from British pop singer/songwriter, Lincoln Keaton - professionally known as simply Lincoln. The track serves as the lead single from his upcoming debut studio album which is titled "Sorry To Interrupt". Both the single and album will be released via Permanent Reminder Records, whom Lincoln signed a one album deal with back in early 2015. The track was originally set to be released on November 30th 2015 but after careful consideration, Lincoln's team decided to push it back until the start of 2016 in order for it to stand out on its own and not fizzle out among the big Q4 releases. "Bang The Drum" was produced by Swedish record producer, Shellback, who makes a few appearances on Lincoln's upcoming album. The track was written by Lincoln alongside critically acclaimed songwriter and fellow pop star, Christopher Hudson, best known for his work with The Stat Nerds. The song was one of the first penned for the album, being created back in May 2015 after a successful first meeting and writing session between Keaton and Hudson. The creation of Bang The Drum marked a turning point in the whole process of the album after Hudson and Shellback worked closely with Keaton to help him improve and explore his writing skills as well as introducing him to a more energetic, dance pop sound which would then go on to play a major role and shape the rest of the album. Lincoln spent the following days recording the song in Tileyard Studios, London and was immediately sent off for mixing after discovering its true potential. Lincoln has stated that he and his team knew for quite some time that Bang The Drum was going to be pushed as the first single due to its radio friendly nature as well as infusing many elements explored throughout the album in one song, making it a great taster and introduction.

The single has also been noted for its advertising campaign which has caused "#BangTheDrum" to trend worldwide on Twitter every day for the past four days leading up to its official release. Lincoln first posted a black square image with the words "Bang The Drum" written in a blue and pink neon style font on his Instagram page. No more was said other than the included Bang The Drum hashtag. Eventually, many well known public figures began to post the exact same image and message on their Instagram accounts. These acts include Dustyn Blue of Weekend fame, Chaelin of CMBD, upcoming singer and rapper Anaísz as well as popular teenage actor Aaron Styles. It is believed that the mentioned stars alongside many others will be making cameo appearances in the music video for the song.

Lyrically, the track tells the story of Lincoln's dislike for a fellow male love rival and his horrible, disrespectful ways. It is believed that the song is set in a school environment due to Lincoln being 17 years old and the references to the mass number of people who flock to the "bad boy" described in the song. While Lincoln has feelings for someone in the song and possesses all the great qualities his rival lacks, he still finds himself getting the cold shoulder in favour of the other guy's rebellious ways. The phrase "Bang The Drum" has both a literal and figurative meaning, although it's the latter one that Lincoln has highlighted most. Banging the drum refers to an alarm call sent out by his nemesis which brings everyone flocking to him. He says "jump" and they ask "how high?" every time he "bangs the drum". The song also refers to Lincoln's rival as a "bit of a one man band", meaning that he can literally allure people by doing something as simple as banging a drum, not playing it properly as such.

"Bang The Drum" is a dance-pop song that runs for a total of three minutes and forty-three seconds. The song's rhythm is influenced by the sounds of the 1980's dance music. The song has a quick tempo of 122 beats per minute and is composed in the key of E major. It has been applauded for straying away from the more brash, maturer sounds of his contemporaries and exploring an unapologetic 80's inspired feel good pop sound. Alex Fletcher of Digital Spy said; "Lincoln's already and unfairly being pitted against all the other young pop males but while the likes of Austin Nimmo, Kato, Weekend, The Stat Nerds, Johnny, Elyar and Alec Cole are trying to stray away from the "na na na, hey hey hey" type pop songs in order to seem more "credible" and appeal to a larger audience, little Lincoln appears to be embracing it and already carving out his own style while providing us with a breath of fresh air and a sense of youth and innocence." Peter Robinson of PopJustice also received the track before its worldwide premiere and was positive in his review, calling it "a short, sharp jolt of classic, perfect pop," before adding "it's probably one of, if not the most effervescent pop song by a young male artist in recent years". Ariana Bacle went on to commend not only the song but Lincoln and his team; "It's a genius move. The blatant 80's influence harking back to the likes of Cyndi and Whitney will evoke feelings of nostalgia among the parents of the lusting teens who'll be playing this on repeat, while he cleverly and sneakily gains older fans in the process. The message of treating young females with respect and ultimately trying to chase the big bad guy away in the end can only be commended by all and is one for the whole family to enjoy. The lack of obscenities and abundance of catchy hooks is also hard to fault".

UserPostedImage

He bangs the drum and I watch them all run

Knew that he was all wrong from the start, had a feeling and couldn't shake it
The strong, silent type, from head to toe in the finest, making quite a statement
You fell for him, weren't the only one, just look at the long line of replacements
He pulls you in, takes everything that he wants and drifts off just like a vagrant
Yet they still all come every time he bangs the drum

Playing it loud and playing it proud, doing his all to pull in the crowd
Just hope he knows it's a long, hard fall down when wearing such a heavy crown

I know I'm nothing like the bad boy, who does it so well
But under that mysterious daydream, he'll unleash living hell
I could take you to places that you've never been
I could show you so many things that you haven't seen
The shoulder to cry on, old faithful, yet I'm nothing but a flicker
When it comes to him, nothing else can fit inside the picture
We could be golden, some kind of bliss, forever my number one
But he slicks his hair back, bangs the drum and it's his way you run

So he says that he's a bit of a one man band and wants to write you a song
Scoring out the name of the other victims, doesn't the melody sound like the last one?
I'm walking you home, trying my best to console while he's out having his fun
You deserve the best of everything, it pains me to see you come so undone
Still, everyone runs when he starts to bang the drum

You say that you're strong enough to make it through whatever
But when he breaks your heart, who always helps piece it back together?
You're not stupid, just hooked on his medicine, claiming to make things better
"Someone like me" is standing right here and there's a few things bad boy could learn
There's no room for a part time lover, don't ever become his same old safe bet
Kisses and cash make for good smoke and mirrors but you've got to start off with respect

When I bang the drum, you should watch him run
When I bang the drum, I'll show just how it's done
Hey!

Can Be Compared To:

Edited by user 24 December 2020 03:56:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 12 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 12/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 12/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 12/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 12/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/01/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 12/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 12/01/2016(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/01/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/02/2016(UTC), 2001clay on 23/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 12 January 2016 02:50:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Erica: so this is what all this drum banging was about.

Nina:personally,I'm disappointed it wasn't full of double entendres and basically a new "anaconda". And isn't this Kato,love?

Erica: that's horribly racist. Kato is clearly the rival he is singing about.

Chloe_zoe: I think it's about paul from the wonder years.tell me Lincoln doesn't look like Kevin Arnold.

Erica and Nina: shut up,Chloe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/01/2016(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#3 Posted : 12 January 2016 03:44:49(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Groups: Registered
Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
JohnnyCarter: Great work Lincoln! I really like the music and the theme, it's something different and really catchy! I'm excited to see the video man! I wish you the best😃
thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 12 January 2016 03:53:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Anaísz: This so lit omg. It sounds so friendly and bubbly and I really admire the thought behind it. Hopefully, that chick knows whats good for her and she chooses you. If not, kick her to the curb ;)

Ooc: This is better than I thought. I was thinking how a song titled that could go but this is better than what I imagined lol. Great job as usual :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#5 Posted : 12 January 2016 08:25:20(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Clara: One day people will notice that bad boys really are overrated compared to someone genuinely sweet. For you, Lincoln, I think it might be soon because this song is just swell so I'm sure people will start to take notice. I know I did!

OOC: Good job I like the concept of the song and all the testimony in your last paragraph was a nice touch.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 13 January 2016 04:36:33(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
AliyaRose: This is a really really fun song. And, I agree. Bad Boys are really overrated! I can imagine listening to this in the car, so good job with that! It's also nice to hear something more innocent from a 17 year old, everybody else is singing about stuff I don't even want to mention.

Edited by user 13 January 2016 04:37:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/01/2016(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#7 Posted : 13 January 2016 08:31:31(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: OMG FINALLY THIS IS WHAT THAT BANG THE DRUM THING WAS ABOUT THIS IS SO GOOD IT'S SO CUTE AND CATCHY YOU'RE SO TALENTED AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO NEXT NO MY CAPS ISN'T BROKEN I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED THAT WE ALL FINALLY KNOW GOOD JOB :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/01/2016(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 15 January 2016 20:27:47(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Valentina: Ohhhh so you're the drum banger! Well, the song lyrics beg to differ actually, but ya get what I mean heheh. SO I think it's easy for people to see you as a young, pretty boy and automatically compare you and say you're like all the other, I admit I did that, sooo I'm sorry cuz this is a great lil pop tune and the fact you had a hand in writing it is super impressive - cause not only is songwriting hard, but you did a fuckin good job. Keep on keepin on, boy! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 15/01/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 18 January 2016 23:33:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: so this is what all this drum banging was about.

Nina:personally,I'm disappointed it wasn't full of double entendres and basically a new "anaconda". And isn't this Kato,love?

Erica: that's horribly racist. Kato is clearly the rival he is singing about.

Chloe_zoe: I think it's about paul from the wonder years.tell me Lincoln doesn't look like Kevin Arnold.

Erica and Nina: shut up,Chloe.

Lincoln: I still don't know who Kevin Arnold is, haha! Thank you for listening to the song. Even though it's not a new Anaconda and I'm not Kato, I still hope that you enjoyed it! :D

Originally Posted by: JohnnyBBB Go to Quoted Post
JohnnyCarter: Great work Lincoln! I really like the music and the theme, it's something different and really catchy! I'm excited to see the video man! I wish you the best😃

Lincoln: Thank you soooo much for checking it out. The music from the 80's really influences a lot of my work and I'm glad people are taking a liking towards it. Wasn't sure how well it would go down. Not long until the video now! :D

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Anaísz: This so lit omg. It sounds so friendly and bubbly and I really admire the thought behind it. Hopefully, that chick knows whats good for her and she chooses you. If not, kick her to the curb ;)

Ooc: This is better than I thought. I was thinking how a song titled that could go but this is better than what I imagined lol. Great job as usual :)

Lincoln: Thank you! I really appreciate your support. Hoping you like what's to come next. A lot more bubbly, fun tracks on the way! We'll see what happens to me, the rival and the girl in the video :P

ooc: The original version of this song was purposely bad but I lost the song. Couldn't be bothered to change the artwork that I had saved so I kept the title and turned it into something completely different haha.

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;429615]Clara: One day people will notice that bad boys really are overrated compared to someone genuinely sweet. For you, Lincoln, I think it might be soon because this song is just swell so I'm sure people will start to take notice. I know I did!

OOC: Good job I like the concept of the song and all the testimony in your last paragraph was a nice touch.

Lincoln: Thank you so much, Clara! That is very true. Bad boys (and bad girls) can be entertaining for a while but at the end of the day, we all deserve someone who will treat us right. Every single of us do :)

ooc: Thank you very much. Really happy that people are enjoying the concept I created for such a straight-up pop song. You never know how people are going to react to a song that's intended to be "radio friendly" :)
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/01/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#10 Posted : 18 January 2016 23:43:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
AliyaRose: This is a really really fun song. And, I agree. Bad Boys are really overrated! I can imagine listening to this in the car, so good job with that! It's also nice to hear something more innocent from a 17 year old, everybody else is singing about stuff I don't even want to mention.

Lincoln: I am happy to hear that you enjoy the song. That's what I really wanted from my debut. Aside from the storytelling lyrics, I wanted to create something that people can sing along to - people of all ages! There are many wonderful artists of a similar age who I admire but a lot of the themes in their music just don't represent who I am so I wanted to come out with my own sound and message :)

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: OMG FINALLY THIS IS WHAT THAT BANG THE DRUM THING WAS ABOUT THIS IS SO GOOD IT'S SO CUTE AND CATCHY YOU'RE SO TALENTED AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO NEXT NO MY CAPS ISN'T BROKEN I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED THAT WE ALL FINALLY KNOW GOOD JOB :)

Lincoln: MY CAPS LOCK ISN'T BROKEN EITHER BUT I ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO REPLY IN CAPS WHENEVER I SEE A MESSAGE LIKE YOURS! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR KIND WORDS, LAYLA. I REALLY APPRECIATE HEARING SUCH THINGS FROM A TOP POP STAR LIKE YOURSELF. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT OUT MORE MATERIAL! NOT LONG LEFT! :D

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Valentina: Ohhhh so you're the drum banger! Well, the song lyrics beg to differ actually, but ya get what I mean heheh. SO I think it's easy for people to see you as a young, pretty boy and automatically compare you and say you're like all the other, I admit I did that, sooo I'm sorry cuz this is a great lil pop tune and the fact you had a hand in writing it is super impressive - cause not only is songwriting hard, but you did a fuckin good job. Keep on keepin on, boy! :)

Lincoln: I can't believe that you are commenting on my single! I covered your song Pantomime on YouTube and it caught the attention of what is now my record label! I owe a lot to you and that song. I don't shy away from all the comparisons. A lot of young male artists today are who inspired me and seeing them all succeed gave me that push to pursue my dreams, so no need to apologise for thinking the same. I take it as a compliment! I co-wrote this song with Christopher so I can't take all the credit but I agree, songwriting is hard! This didn't come easy to me, haha! Thank you so much. Your words really mean a lot to me :)
UserPostedImage

Online BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 19 January 2016 12:11:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

[PART 1/2]

UserPostedImage

The video starts with an exterior shot of a high school. The grounds look well kept and judging from the lack of uniform, it is already apparent that this is possibly a school in the US. All of the students seen outside the school appear to be very prim and properly dressed for school. The tweeting of the birds, beautiful weather and calm nature of the students set a relaxed atmosphere. It then cuts to inside the school hallways and it's a different story. The clinic white and grey colour scheme and lack of decoration make it seem like a rather dreary place to be. Even the blend of colours worn by all the different types of pupils seem to be washed out in the dullness of the corridors. Kevin [Lincoln Keaton] can be seen taking books out of his locker. He is dressed in a far more formal attire than the rest of the students, in a white shirt, black tie and dark trousers complete with freshly polished leather shoes and a smart haircut. He takes a sip of water, which the camera focuses on to show off the VOSS water logo on it. A playful, innocent sounding voice can be heard in the background. The American accent proves that this is indeed set in the US.

"Kevin!" Benjamin [Dustyn Blue], a petite yet eye catching blond boy waves and makes his way through the crowd. He is wearing a light blue/purple hoodie with tight ripped jeans, graffiti styled baseball shoes and is holding onto a Hype "intergalactic" designed backpack.
"Hey, Benji!" Kevin calls out and waves over to his friend. It then cuts to someone, who is wearing Nike Air Jordans, sticking out their foot, causing Benjamin to trip and fall down on the ground. The camera pans up and shows two stereotypical jock bullies. One is extremely tall, overweight and red in the face while the smaller one is more muscular, attractive and has a scar on his left cheek. What they both have in common is the fact that both actors playing them appear to be in their mid 30's at least, which pokes fun at many other shows and movies who cast people that are way to old to pass off as teenagers. "Knock it off!" calls Kevin. The bullies hold up their hands and laugh before walking off, deciding they've had enough for one day.
"Yeah...knock it off...punks!" Benjamin scrambles back to his feet and calls after them, only gaining confidence when they're out of sight. He does a ninja kick into thin air then picks up his bag and hastily moves towards Kevin in case they decide to double back. "Hey, Kevin! Did you hear that Colt Jackson was elected to run the student council?"
Kevin's eyes widen and he slams his locker shut before leaning against it. "Wait? What!? When was this decided? The debate isn't until this afternoon. How could he have possibly been elected?"
Benji shrugs and holds up his hands. "Yeah but he's Colt...plus his family and the principal are pretty tight. No need to waste time on counting votes, I suppose. Wh-why are you dressed like you're running for Congress?" he asks, pulling on the sleeve of Kevin's crisp white shirt.
"I was hoping to lead the student council..." Kevin sighs and pulls out a piece of paper from his folder, most possibly his election speech or policies before scrunching it up, defeated at the mention of Colt's name.
Benjamin purses his lips and plays with the straps on his bag, swaying gently side to side while he tries to change the subject. "Oh...wow...uh....s-sorry about that....I...um......Hey, I saw a pigeon with one eye today!" Benjamin gives a big smile but it's not enough to cheer up Kevin.
The pair walk over to the trash can and Kevin speaks as he discards his speech. "With him in charge, this is going to be one hellish year. I swear to..." Kevin stops in his tracks when he looks up and sees Marie [Anaísz] walk down the hallway towards them.
Benji spots this and has known about the attraction for a long time. "Ask her out, already!" he whispers, giving Kevin a nudge in the back during the process.
Kevin sighs and continues to speak while the camera focuses on Marie, clearly a popular girl, smiling and meeting other students. "I will, I'm just...trying to find the right moment."
Panning back to the boys, Benji rolls his eyes. "You've liked her since you were both five years old. Go for it." The blond reaches over and pulls of flier off of the wall. It reads "King's Wood High Annual Charity Ball". Benjamin stuffs the poster into Kevin's hand. "Here's your excuse. Now go!" With a push from Benji, Kevin stumbles right into Marie's pathway.

Before Kevin has a chance to say anything, Marie springs to life and hands him booklet after booklet. "Hey Kevin! Here's your Biology notes back. I'm all caught up. Thanks again for lending them to me. I really don't know what I'd do without you." Marie smiles and fixes her hair as well as her bag strap which is slipping down her shoulder.
Kevin smiles and tries his best to hold all of the booklets without dropping any. "Oh, no problem. Kevin looks down at his feet and clears his throat before finally deciding to go ahead and ask her to the dance. "Listen...uh....Marie? I was...uh....I was...." Suddenly, a roaring of a motorcycle can he heard from outside and everyone bursts into a frenzy. Students start pushing past the group of main characters as the noise of the engine continues to growl.

"Colt!" Marie exclaims, wide eyed and excited. Kevin just raises an eyebrow in disbelief. Marie rushes outside with a bunch of other students who are all shouting the same name. Some pupils make it outside to the parking lot with Marie while others standing in the cafeteria, looking out from the full length windows. A mixture of male and female students (and staff!) all gather round for the arrival of this Colt, apart from Kevin and Benji.

Outside, the sun bounces off of the motorcycle helmet that Colt is wearing. Marie approaches his bike and rests her hand on his arm. "Hey Colt." she says, biting her bottom lip and trying her best not to blush.
Taking off his helmet, Colt [Aaron Styles] smirks and pulls Marie in, wrapping his hand around her waist. "Hey babe!" The pair kiss and it briefly cuts back to Kevin who is standing at the window and drops all of his papers. Switching back to Colt and Marie, the bad boy is now off of his bike and walking slowly with his arm around Marie. "You still on for the dance this Friday?". Everyone takes a step back, creating a pathway for the King and his latest Queen Bee of the school.
"Of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world." Marie is all smiles and holds onto Colt's hand.

Back in the school, Kevin stands with his mouth wide opened, purposely over acted for comedic effect. "When did....when...when did this happen?!!!!" Benji stands behind him and shrugs, looking rather worried.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The music begins, building in volume and is also slightly extended to allow time for the titles to appear. Lincoln looks out of the window and points towards Colt, as if targetting him. The words "Lincoln. Starring in..." appear and the frame briefly freezes. It then shows Colt, turning his head and seeing this gesture from Kevin. He narrows his eyes and another freeze frame happens while the title "Bang The Drum" appears on the screen.

During the intro chant, the bell rings and it shows everyone rush back into the school and make their way to class. Colt and Marie remain at the same steady pace though.

Knew that he was all wrong from the start, had a feeling and couldn't shake it
The strong, silent type, from head to toe in the finest, making quite a statement
You fell for him, weren't the only one, just look at the long line of replacements
He pulls you in, takes everything that he wants and drifts off just like a vagrant
Yet they still all come every time he bangs the drum

During the first verse it shows the door of a Geography classroom which belongs to "Mr Halliday". Entering the classroom, the teacher [Scott Rose-Hilton] appears to be lecturing just Kevin while he sings with his feet up on the desk. He is on the far left hand side of the class, next to the windows while everyone else is gathered around Colt's desk. Marie is sat next to him while everyone other gathers around. Benji doesn't appear to be in this class. Colt is holding up his phone, a gold iPhone 6 Plus, possibly showing his classmates a video. They all appear to be laughing and all over Colt. Even the teacher does not mind. He is turning a blind eye and is only focusing on Kevin, who is in turn glaring over at the group across the room. Marie looks up and catches Kevin's eye. She smiles halfheartedly and tucks her hair behind her ear, looking down at the floor and breaking away from Lincoln's eye contact. The music is briefly interrupted by Mr Halliday yelling at Kevin.

"Feet. Down. Now!"

The teacher pushes Kevin's feet down and Colt can be seen stifling his laughter as the pre-chorus plays.

During the chorus, a montage of daily school morning can be seen. No matter where Kevin is, all he can see and hear is Colt and his brainless army as well as Marie who he knows deserves better and is probably uncomfortable deep down. In the cafeteria, the dinner lady splats a rather questionable meal down on Kevin's tray and just when he thinks he can't see anything worse, he turns to see Colt and Marie feeding each other grapes at the nearest table. It then cuts to Art class where the pair are messing around with the paints, helping each other out with their work on the canvas and playfully wiping paint on one another. While Marie goes off to get more supplies, Colt is seen sitting on another girl's desk, stroking her arm and then winking. Kevin witnesses this. We then move on to the hallways again, where we see Colt smiling away and nodding along with a group of teachers who appear to be praising him highly. Kevin is overlooking it all and Colt catches his gaze, drawing daggers at him before smiling away again to his educators, as if butter wouldn't melt. Kevin shakes his head and opens his locker, only to find Benji stuffed in it, most probably by the bullies seen earlier on. He smiles inside the locker and hands Kevin his VOSS water again.

Kevin pulls Benji out and helps dust him off. He shuts the locker and looks back over at Colt. "What's the big deal with this guy anyway?" Kevin asks, totally bewildered while Benjamin shrugs. The music slowly fades away and numerous cut scenes of characters and real life celebrities talking to the camera, explaining exactly why everyone loves and obsesses over Colt follows.

The first person we see is the Geography teacher from earlier, Mr Halliday. He is perched on his desk. Rather than any work on the chalkboard behind him, a faded game of Hang Man can be seen. "Ah, Colt. He's not exactly the nicest or the brightest kid in the class. I mean, he mixes up "their", "there" and "they're". Who does that!? I'm not even an English teacher, I'm Geography but come on! Who doesn't know that?! He passes all the tests with flying colours though. His parents are VERY rich and VERY powerful people. Do you like my new watch?" Mr Hailliday raises his wrist and turns it side to side, showing off a Rolex watch. He nods towards the camera and motions the cameraman to come closer.

The whole screen changes to look like the interface of Instagram. A mouse hovers a video and clicks play. In the video, Cosma Mendoza can be seen, laying on a sun lounger, recording this video from her phone. "Colt Jackson discovered even more flattering angles and lighting techniques to take the perfect picture of your face, butt and dishes of pretentious food. I didn't think it could be done." She pauses for a moment and starts to tear up, clearly feeling Colt's impact. Cosma takes a deep breath and wipes a tear from her eye with her thumb. "I mean part of me is so angry because he's stealing all of my likes and followers online. He's wearing that filtered InstaCrown now. I can't stay too mad though because I admire him. I'm so envious and in awe...why didn't I think of all of those? His photos are going viral. What am I supposed to do now?!" Cosma tightens her eyes and rests a hand on her forehead. The video cuts off before she bursts into tears.

Andrea is then seen leaving a hotel wearing a long white fur coat and with shades on. The TMZ logo appears on the screen as the pop star is hounded by the paparazzi. Lots of squabbling and flash photography fill the scene. "Andrea, Andrea! Is it true that Colt Jackson has out twerked you!"
Andrea holds up her hand and pushes her way through the crowd with her security, trying to make her way to a limo. "Can y'all get that camera out of my face?" One of her team open the door for her and Andrea gets inside the back of the limo.
One of the paps call out; "We have it on video! You can't deny it any more, Ms Mason!"
Andrea then rolls down the window, shades still on and finally decides to address the issue. "Fine! OK! I didn't think anyone else could shake it like I could but...there you go. Some little kid, who I can only imagine is the second coming of Jesus has managed to twerk circles around me. I'll be back and better than ever. Y'all hear me?! Out of my way, I'll be late for my implants op!" Andrea rolls her window back up and the vehicle fires up before speeding away, causing the reports to bounce back.

It returns to Mr Halliday now sitting at his desk, hands clasped together. "We have an arrangement. Colt "passes" his tests and he keeps me sweet." He reaches over and pulls a "World's Best Teacher" mug into frame. It's black and white colour scheme and Comic Sans font make it look extremely cheap but apparently this is his pride and joy. He taps on the mug as he talks about it. "See these, they aren't just given to anyone. You have to earn these babies!"

The next celebrity we see is Eilidh, who is stood in a bedroom filled with entirely pink contents. It looks like it belongs to a four year old princess in training but is more than likely just Eilidh's own room. She claps excitedly and bounces on the spot before delivering her lines with a little giggle in her voice. "This one time, Ozzy and I took the little Roo and Rocco to see Colt. He was the sweetest and kindest man ever! He had this long beard, a big FAT belly and lovely red suit. It was in the middle of a mall but he had his own house inside of the mall with reindeer and stuff...oh and snow too! Colt is so cool, he can make it snow inside! He asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said a new scooter. Guess what was waiting for me on Christmas morning? Colt's the best!" Eilidh laughs and hops on a pink scooter, trying to ride it around the room but only manages to move a few inches before hitting off a dresser and discovering that the room is far too small. "Dang it!"

Billy Khan is seen sitting in front of a plain white background. It's as if he's trying out for a role, doing a test screening before they decided whether or not he's suitable. On his lap there are a few pieces of paper, possibly a script which he has to read from. Perched on his stool, Billy starts to talk to the camera in his usual animated manner and certainly not diluting his thick Cockney accent for anyone. "Oh mate, where do I start with Colt? His vocal runs completely blow mine out of the water! I am nothing, NOTHING compared to the KING. I sound like nails on a chalkboard in comparison to Colt. Secondly, have you seen that hair? I might as well do a Britney Shears. I'm just not worthy. Oh and his Twitter? He could even...." Billy scrunches his face up and looks over the script before turning, looking "behind" the camera, as if addressing a director. "You know what, I can't do this. I can lie about the other stuff if I'm being paid for it but no amount of money will make me move from my Twitter throne. Who you trying to kid? I run that website. Nah, sorry, I'm out. Get someone else to do it. Deneil or Sayyid can say these lines. They look like me and will do it for less. I can't...I can't say these blasphemous words." Billy throws his script away, picks a bag up off of the floor and pushes the camera before walking away and shaking his head. He tuts off camera before it moves onto the next celebrity.

We return to Eilidh once again who is playing with the ends of her hair and narrowing her eyes, rethinking everything she said about Colt before. "Wait...I think I'm getting Colt mixed up with the Easter Bunny." She raises an eyebrow and places a finger on her bottom lip.

UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 19/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 19/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/01/2016(UTC), PANIC! on 19/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/01/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 20/01/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#12 Posted : 19 January 2016 12:11:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

[PART 2/2]

So he says that he's a bit of a one man band and wants to write you a song
Scoring out the name of the other victims, doesn't the melody sound like the last one?
I'm walking you home, trying my best to console while he's out having his fun
You deserve the best of everything, it pains me to see you come so undone
Still, everyone runs when he starts to bang the drum

During the second verse, it shows two teams of boys entering the gymnasium. Kevin's team is in yellow while Colt's team are in white. While the teams enter and throw sinister looks towards one another, shots of Lincoln/Kevin singing alone in the locker room intersect. Cutting back to the gym, Marie can be seen entering at the top of the stairs, quietly standing in the doorway to watch the game without being spotted by the boys' teacher. She smiles down from the seating area and Kevin smiles back only to find out that Colt was behind him and he wasn't the one she was looking at. Colt pushes past Kevin, making sure their shoulders connect before giving him a dirty look.

The music then fades and it shows the teams lined up. Their teacher, Mr Burke, [Dominic Brown] blows a whistle to catch their attention before giving them a small lecture. "Same rules apply to dodgeball like any other game. You must understand, appreciate and abide by the rules of the game. Respect the integrity and judgment of game officials, aka me! Respect your opponent and congratulate them in a courteous manner following each match whether in victory or defeat. Be responsible for your actions and maintain self-control. Do not taunt or bait opponents and refrain from using foul or abusive language. Oh and for the love of God, fat kids, stop purposely getting hit by the ball so you can stand out. You need this class more than anyone." He throws the ball up in the air, only for Colt to catch it first. The song begins again as the game is in play.

Just when it seems like it's about to burst into the anthem like chorus, Kevin is smacked right in the face with the ball, courtesy of Colt, who is standing less than two feet away from him, making the head shot in close range and definitely on purpose.

It then cuts to Mr Burke standing outside of the gym with the ball in his hands while the teams can be seen heading back to the lockers in the background. "Colt is a real special kid. Lots of potential. I mean, the kid has more swag than me. How many people can say that? Some of y'all may be judging my skills as a teacher after that little altercation between Kevin and Colt. Now, Colt was totally in the wrong for hitting him with that amount of force from such a small distance but are Kevin's parents the ones buying me these dope shoes and helping me pay my rent? No. I don't think so." Mr Burke shakes his head and throws the ball towards the camera.

Kevin is seen walking down the hallways in his original outfit, looking rather sweaty and red faced after the smack. A female voice can be heard off camera. "Jeez, Kevin, that looks like a nasty slap." Kevin turns to see Rhia [Aikya Balan] emerge from the shadows in front of the dingy janitor's closet.
Kevin holds onto his face while he explains what happens to the mysterious girl. "Colt got me in dodgeball. Wait...Rhia? You still go to this school? I thought you graduated ages ago? I haven't seen you around for a while." He raises an eyebrow and tilts his head to the side, trying to make sense of it all. Someone with such a striking appearance is hard to miss in the hallways.
"I like to lurk in the shadows," retorts Rhia in a deadpan voice and not giving Kevin much else to work with.
"Oh...Oh, OK..." Kevin nods and looks from side to side, hoping something else will distract him and end this conversation.
Rhia steps further into the light and holds onto one of Kevin's hands. "If Colt's bothering you, I could help out. I can supply you with some protection. I'll give you a discount since you let me cheat off all of your English tests."
Kevin takes a step back and looks rather confused "Wait, when did I...?"
Putting a finger to his lips, Rhia shushes Kevin and looks around to make sure the coast is clear. "Shhh! Enough talking. Time for some action." Reaching into her overcoat, she pulls out a brand new frying pan. It's base shines in the light as she showcases it at different angles. "A few swings of this, he won't be bothering you any more."
Kevin's eyes widen. "Whoa. Thanks but no thanks. I'll go for a different method, Rhia. I don't need a criminal record!" He chuckles nervously and raises his hands, hoping that she doesn't use it on him for refusing her services
Rhia shrugs and hides the frying pan in her overcoat again. "You know where to find me if you change your mind," she says, before seemingly disappearing into the shadows again.

An extended instrumentation of the song plays, a section which isn't included in the official audio. It is being used to break up all of the dialogue within the mini movie. While it plays, the camera pans all throughout the school, showing most of the students outside. It appears to be a different day as it's lunch time yet again and when we see Kevin walking down the corridors, he is wearing a new outfit, identical to the one on the single's cover. He is walking through the school while the teachers are in the staff room and students are enjoying their lunch break. He walks past a classroom and doubles back when he hears voices. Kevin peers through the side of the door only to find Colt and Hayley [Chaelin] sitting along in the room.

"Hayley, can I ask you something?" Colt smirks and traces his fingertips over the top of the table.
A doe eyed Hayley perks up and shows off her pearly white teeth, a bit too excited; "Of course I will!"
"You...you don't even know what I'm going to ask you though." Colt's eyes shift around, hoping he hasn't made a mistake as Hayley appears to be a tad...over enthusiastic.
"Oh, well, sure...go ahead," she says with a nod, waiting, hanging on Colt's every last word.
The school's bad boy plays it shy and acts as if this is all new to him. He shifts around in his seat and clears his throat before saying what he has to say."I've noticed you in class for quite some time now and I was wondering if...maybe...you'd come to the charity ball with me on Friday. As my date?"
Hayley jumps up out of her seat. "YES! Really?! Oh this is...this is...this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Ever." Hayley cuddles Colt and his eyes widen, realising that she is very much unhinged. Meanwhile, Marie joins Kevin at the door. He tries to move her away but curiosity gets the better of her. "Kevin, what's going on in there?" She eventually pushes past her friend and sees Colt and Hayley kiss in the Chemistry classroom.
Moving away from the kiss, Colt smirks and looks at the love-drunk Hayley who can barely stand on her own two feet now. "Great. I'll pick you up whenever I feel like it." When Colt turns, he sees a hurt Marie standing in the doorway with Kevin behind her looking disgusted.

After school, Marie is sat behind the wheel of her stationary car while Kevin is in the passenger seat and Benjamin is in the back. "How could he?! I must be so stupid! It's all my fault." Marie slams her horn and runs a hand through her hair.
"You're not stupid and it's definitely not your fault. Guys like Colt, they don't deserve someone as great as you. He's just too dumb to realise what...what treasure he had. It's his loss. He doesn't even deserve your tears, Marie." Kevin unbuckles his seatbelt and puts an arm around her to comfort her while Benji offers a tissue.
Marie takes the tissue and waves it around. "Oh, stop."
Even though she might not want to hear compliments, she sure as hell deserves them alongside some reassurance so Kevin isn't going to stop there. While Marie dries her eyes, Kevin continues to comfort her. "No, I'm being serious. You deserve someone who treats you with respect. Someone who appreciates you and goes above and beyond when it comes to showing you how much you mean to him. By the way, that motorcycle isn't even his. It's his dad's. Sweaty 45-year-old, midlife crisis man butt sits on that seat too. Somehow it seems a lot less cool."
Everyone in the car laughs and Marie wipes away the last of her tears. She turns to him and tussles his thick hair, causing it to stand up on end. "Kev, you always know how to make me smile. I can't wait to find someone like you!" Kevin balls up his fist and bites down on his knuckles, just wanting to highlight the fact that he is everything she's looking for. No matter how blind Marie is, right now still isn't the best time to make a move.

As the chorus plays again it switches to Kevin's bedroom. Marie and Benjamin are also there. All three of them are dressed in laboratory coats, complete with goggles and rubber gloves. Marie sits on the bed surrounded by textbooks and notepads, scribbling away. Kevin stands over a desk, looking at what appears to be the blueprint of the high school. He is studying it intensely and occasionally focuses on some of the other maps and plans he has pinned on his wall. Meanwhile, Benji is messing around with a chemistry set. The empty box is next to it, clearly saying "Hasbro" which makes it all seem a little less serious and returns to the comedic approach of the video. Benji motions the other two over. As Kevin and Marie surround Benjamin, he places a stirring rod into a beaker of green gunge and pulls it up, stretching the goo out. After it gets the nod of approval from the others, Kevin turns and looks at his wall. In the centre of the plans there is a picture of Colt, making it clear that this is all an attempt to take him down. That gunge is for him.

The instrumental of the song plays again as it returns to the school the next night, which so happens to be the charity ball. The gymnasium has been turned into a lovely ballroom. This isn't a regular school party. They really have gone all out to decorate the place. All of the males look sharp in their tuxedos while the girls look beautiful and elegant in their long, flowing ballgowns. Kevin stands behind a table in a tuxedo, serving punch to the guests while keeping an eye on Colt and Hayley who are on the far side of the room, conversing. As Colt likes to think of himself as a bit of a performer, he has his guitar at the ready. Hayley makes an attempt to touch it but Colt quickly snatches the instrument from her.

Kevin pours a cup of punch for a couple and then raises his phone to his mouth once they've moved away. It is also an iPhone 6 Plus only in black. "You ready?" he asks in a quiet voice as if operating a sting.
It cuts back to Benji, who has the same phone only in white. "Oh, I was born ready, baby!!" He and Marie appear to be behind the stage, holding on to a variety of ropes. The small students appear to be struggling to keep a hold of the huge ropes as whatever is tie to the end of them must be extremely heavy.
Suddenly lots of clapping fills the hall and Colt is seen walking up to the stage with his guitar at the ready. "Looks like he's ready to perform. Stay alert." Kevin hisses into the phone and watches Colt's every move. The song begins again but only briefly. Colt looks out of the stage and waves at his adoring audience. He catches Kevin's eye and glares at him, only for the death stares to be returned alongside a smirk from Kevin.

Colt sits on the stool and brings the microphone closer to him "Hey everyone!"
The audience cheer and a few wolf whistles can be heard. Kevin roles his eyes and Colt blushes. "This is a song, I wrote for a very special little lady. This one goes out to you, Rhia." We then see Rhia's eyes widen as she points to herself, clearly not expecting the dedication. She emerges from the shadows at the back of the room while Hayley's jaw hits the floor. She grabs her purse and storms out of the hall. Colt smirks and points towards Rhia. "Ain't nobody quite like you." A spotlight shines on both Colt and Rhia as the song enters the bridge.

You say that you're strong enough to make it through whatever
But when he breaks your heart, who always helps piece it back together?
You're not stupid, just hooked on his medicine, claiming to make things better
"Someone like me" is standing right here and there's a few things bad boy could learn
There's no room for a part time lover, don't ever become his same old safe bet
Kisses and cash make for good smoke and mirrors but you've got to start off with respect

After the first strum of his guitar, we see Lincoln smile and then it cuts to Benji and Marie let go of the ropes simultaneously. They violently travel upwards and the whipping noises they make from behind the curtains, cause Colt to look up. Cans of green slime pour out from the ceiling and cover the teenage heart breaker from head to toe. This time, Kevin is the one who has to hold back his laughter but there's no point. By now, the entire room is in hysterics, even the members of staff. Colt violently throws his guitar down, causing it to smash and enters a temper tantrum like a little toddler. Mr Halliday and Mr Burke escort the livid teen from the stage and ot of the hall. Even from outside, Colt can still be heard screaming his lungs out. "I am suing! I am so suing! Get your sweaty hands off me! Do you know who my parents are!? They could buy this school! They could buy everything and everyone in it! There's going to be a lot of paperwork! I promise that!.......I want my mommy!"

The lights come up and Kevin slowly makes his way to the stage. He picks the microphone up from the ground and taps on it to make sure that it's still working. The chorus of Bang The Drum suddenly erupts and lifts everyone's spirits again after quite a dramatic scene. Kevin/Lincoln rocks out on stage while everyone on the floor dances to the song, partially covered in the gunge and doing the wackiest dance moves which contrast greatly against their rather "proper", elegant attire. Benji and Marie are seen dancing behind the stage while Kevin leads the party out front.

During the outro of the song, Kevin jumps off of the stage and into the audience. He crowd surfs while they throw him up in the air on occasion. Even the teachers and the rather strange Rhia can be seen joining in on the fun and passing Kevin around as he is adored by the crowd. Once the outro reaches its end, Kevin is thrown up once more and the camera zooms into his eye before it abruptly cuts to black. The credits role.

UserPostedImage
Lincoln Keaton as Kevin
Aaron Styles as Colt
Anaísz as Marie
Dustyn Blue as Benjamin
Scott Rose-Hilton as Mr Halliday
Chaelin as Hayley
Aikya Balan as Rhia
Dominic Brown as Mr Burke
Cosma Mendoza as Herself
Billy Khan as Himself
Eilidh Greene as Herself
Andrea Mason as Herself

After the credits role, Kevin is seen leaving the school with an arm around Marie. He gives her a kiss on the lips, suggesting that the two finally got together. Kevin and Marie walk out of frame. It then cuts to inside the school, showing the messy and deserted gymnasium were the dance was held. The two older bullies who appeared at the start of the video can be seen again. They are heading towards the exit of the gym before turning back after hearing a noise behind them. It is Benjamin, who has knocked over a cup when trying to leave. He holds onto the straps of his bag and looks nervous. The smaller, muscular bully pipes up: "Hey, small fry!" He laughs and nudges his friend, as if egging him on to hurl an insult as well. "Looking for Dr Evil, Mini-Me?" The plump, red faced bully doubles over at his own joke and has to lean against his friend for support. Benjamin just nods and looks down at his feet before taking off his school bag. He opens it up while the pair cackle away and pulls at a frying pan. By this time, the bullies have looked up and are now wide eyed, totally terrified. Benjamin yells. "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" The bullies make a run for it as Benjamin pursues, frying pan in hand.

Hey!

The screen fades to black for the final time and the words "2016 Permanent Reminder Records" appears before the video comes to an end.
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 19/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 19/01/2016(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/01/2016(UTC), PANIC! on 19/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 19/01/2016(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 20/01/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 20/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/01/2016(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 10/02/2016(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#13 Posted : 20 January 2016 02:45:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Jake: Man, the budget.

Chris: Shhhhh, don't speak it will kill this wonderful moment

Sarah: This was a really well put together video, for a young talent.

Chris: Guys the moment, just let the video breath

Jake: Man lets just hope this guy doesn't flop

Sarah: they are really pushing him to be the new face of the company

OOC: All I can say was when are you doing classes so I can learn about wonderful world of role playing?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/01/2016(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 20 January 2016 10:31:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Okay this was great and very fun to read actually lol. I love the creativity, the actual thought put into this video and the concept. There are rarely videos on here but this is absolutely one of my favorites (that isn't my own ;) ). I thought it was gonna go Carrie for a second but I realize Lincoln is pretty PG :P This was really well done and thank you for letting me be apart of it! I always love when we can collaborate on projects together.

Anaísz: Yeah, remember when I said that girl was stupid for not seeing how amazing you are? That was totally me! So thank you for letting me grace the screen with you and all of this talent (still can't believe I was in a video with Dusyn Blue, Aaron Styles, Andrea, Dominic Brown, Scott Rose-Hilton, and Billy Khan) like this is a squad goal! I loved, loved, loooooved the video and still loving the song. This was my first video ever and I can't believe it, let me go turn down for a second because I am still so hyped!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/01/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 23 January 2016 01:25:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Epic work here! It was really worth the wait and I'm so glad you decided to have Aaron be apart of this! Like I told you, this video gives me the "Hit Me Baby One More Time" vibes for some reason and I don't know if you were going for that but nonetheless the execution of the video was superb along with the cameos from fellow famous folk. It literally seemed like those big budget music videos and was a really good way to bring Lincoln out with a bang. There were numerous parts that made me laugh because of the cheesy undertones that went perfectly with the initial idea of the video, once again, give yourself not one but two pats on the shoulder for a job well done Carmel :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/01/2016(UTC)