logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 25 October 2021 08:30:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Welcome to the Premiere party of Unkillable, Since this is a sponsored event you see a lot of promotional stuff from Netflix and the show itself with Pumpkins carved with the Netflix logo and posters of the cast from the show. There are drinks, Music, and a stage where they are running a Costume fashion line where people can come up and see who has the best Costume. You can either introduce yourself here or on the red Carpet, come in and enjoy yourselves.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 26/10/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 25 October 2021 09:36:02(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17955 time(s) in 10436 post(s)
erica,mariko,and gretchen walk in arm in arm in arm.

erica:ooh corporate event.

mariko: that means goodie bags *rubs her hands together in anticipation*

gretchen: you think they will give out free subscriptions?

mariko: how...how do you know have a subscription.

erica: chloe changed her password and i refuse to buy my own out of sheer principle.

gretchen: im refusing to buy an account in solidarity. as hokage,i have to set an example.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3 Posted : 26 October 2021 00:31:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6110 time(s) in 2660 post(s)
Chris, one of the main writers on the show, came to this event to work not so much as play. Seeing the girls come in in Halloween costumes He laughed as he saw them come in. He walked over to Mariko and Erica "What's up guys, I'm glad you all could make it to the event. Chicago should be here soon but please help yourself to some drink, some of the cast members are here and enjoy."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 26 October 2021 01:57:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17955 time(s) in 10436 post(s)
Erica tips her hat to chris with a very old west sounding,"howdy". She tries to not draw attention to herself trying to pull the half shirt down so nothing is shown. She gives Mariko s dirty look. It was very clear who picked the costumes this year. " I really hoped the show does well."

"Very brave having us both here with an open bar" Mariko muses. The Kobayashi sisters could certainly put away the drink. Though out of the two, Mariko definitely held it better. "Oh. I don't think I have met your Chicago.".

"Oh. I bet you two are adorable." Erica coos while Gretchen approaches.
Gretchen doesn't drink alcohol and wants Erica to cut down. She brings two cokes over for herself and Erica.

"Here you go,sweetie. Oh, hai Chris." Gretchen says this like tommy weiseu. "Congratulations on another season."

Erica nods her thanks before taking a sip and licks her lips. "I think they're watering down the drinks here."

Gretchen smiles and shakes her head "not carrying you out of here tonight."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 26 October 2021 04:28:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8625 time(s) in 2703 post(s)
Kara Romero, Bada$$ Morales, Maliah Aguilar and Cara Zayn head over towards the free bar having just enjoyed the screening of the show. The group grab their drinks and check out the venue before finding a table for them to sit, they seem in high spirits following the show as they drink and chat with each other. They make a couple of comments to each other about some of the guys and girls that have caught their eye, playfully joking with each other as the drinks begin flowing. Kara and Morales seem to be in the party mood already, with Maliah being a more measured and less impulsive person she seems to be the quiet one of the group. Cara Zayn on the other hand has the most experience at these industry parties, she knows not to peak too soon. She casually drinks and observes early on, she spots Mariko and Erica at the other side of the room and smiles to herself. It was always likely that she’d bump into people that once played a large role in her life, she expected that at this point having been around for some years now. Previously this would have turned her a little anxious, but she felt at ease in this moment.

Ashford York grabs himself a beer from the bar and begins mingling with various people, mostly quick hello’s and catch up’s. He stops and chats with Madison and Alexis Brooke for a quick conversation as the two girls find themselves sat at the bar with their drinks, just taking in the different costumes and vibes, Madison looks at Ashford and does a pose so that he can take the entire outfit in, “Hey, man. What do you think?” she asks him as she greets her friend, “Honestly, mad props to anyone that even attempts to pull off the Princess Leia gold bikini costume.” He says to Madison with a kind smile, before playfully turning to Alexis and joking, “But come on Alex, no points for originality on the Harley Quinn costume. Had you have gone with the jester garb, you’d have certainly won my respect. But this, come on. You’re better than this version.” she playfully gasps and punches him in the arm, “Ash, you better not fuckin’ test me tonight. I may not have the mallet but I’ve got the fucking baseball bat.” she says as she playfully swings the bat before putting her arm around him and bringing him in for a hug, “It’s so fucking good to see you, buddy. It’s been too long.”

The three members of Orion walk into the venue, Boa and Circuit find them a table to sit at while Bellows heads to the free bar to grab the drinks. He returns to the table and places the drinks down, observing the room and searching for familiar faces before sitting down next to his two cousins, “Man, it’s fucking burning up in here.” he says as he takes a mouthful of his drink and continues observing the different costumes, Boa and Circuit seem less starry eyed and interested in things. They keep flipping between conversations and their phone screens while Bellows continues to observe and search for familiar faces, he was certainly the most charismatic and sociable of the trio. The other two preferred to play it a bit more cooler.