logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#141 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:19:44(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Paradox wrote:
weird atomic reactions deep down the sea combined with some more stuff I cant really explain or complain created life and then natural selection happened. It's not like some guy woke up bored and decided to make tiny versions of himself and watch em fight

Yes, i know, it has to be logical and scientific, but something must've created the beginning. Somehow, all of this must've been started.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Raphaela  
#142 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:23:56(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
Yes, i know, it has to be logical and scientific, but something must've created the beginning. Somehow, all of this must've been started.

Call the first atom god.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline Mt. Epic  
#143 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:25:46(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

But how was the first atom created? Get my question now?
UserPostedImage

Offline Paradox  
#144 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:26:10(UTC)
Paradox

Man

Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

They do, god's particle or something

Mt. Epic wrote:

Well, it wasnt, it has always been there and will always be there, it is not some white bearded guy who amuses himself with suffering

Edited by user 06 November 2009 11:28:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline Raphaela  
#145 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:35:31(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Mt. Epic wrote:

If god created the first atom, who created god?
I own:

Offline forkboy  
#146 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:35:43(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

The first atom was created during the early minutes of the universes existence when everything was very hot, hot enough for electrons and protons to come together to form Hydrogen atoms.

Of course, then you ask where they came from and the answer is that subatomic particles come together to form them, read about the Standard Model if you want to know more.

Where THEY came from, the honest answer is we don't know. Yet.

Of course, we also don't know where a god has come from. It's precisely the same thing, we cannot, with any certainty, know what happened to kick the universe off.
Offline forkboy  
#147 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:39:49(UTC)
forkboy

Paradox wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

They do, god's particle or something

Sort of. The so-called God Particle isn't actually the first atom, but a subatomic particle. And one that we don't have any proof of. The oft (recently) talked about Higgs boson is the supposed God Particle, and is theorised to give mass to atoms. Or errrr...something. Particle/quantam physics is complex and I'm merely a layman.

But it should be said that Peter Higgs rather dislikes the idea of the God Particle as the name for his theorised particle.

Edited by user 06 November 2009 11:40:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mt. Epic  
#148 Posted : 06 November 2009 11:48:08(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

forkboy wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

The first atom was created during the early minutes of the universes existence when everything was very hot, hot enough for electrons and protons to come together to form Hydrogen atoms.

Of course, then you ask where they came from and the answer is that subatomic particles come together to form them, read about the Standard Model if you want to know more.

Of course, we also don't know where a god has come from. It's precisely the same thing, we cannot, with any certainty, know what happened to kick the universe off.

But how was its creation able to have been made? Existance couldn't have just started up like that.
UserPostedImage

Offline forkboy  
#149 Posted : 06 November 2009 12:23:05(UTC)
forkboy

Mt. Epic wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

But how was its creation able to have been made? Existance couldn't have just started up like that.

I answered this. WE DON'T KNOW.

That's the one of the wonders of science. A willingness to admit when it doesn't have the answers.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#150 Posted : 06 November 2009 12:32:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Mt. Epic wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

God made the universe that's why. Every single detail of it.
Offline The Nimrods  
#151 Posted : 06 November 2009 12:45:37(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
I hate threads like this.I know the answer to all. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION AND DON'T FORCE YOUR BELIEFS ON ANYONE ELSE UNLESS YOU'RE A FASCIST OR WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Gildermershina  
#152 Posted : 06 November 2009 21:48:18(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

Including AIDS and cancer.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
#153 Posted : 06 November 2009 21:59:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Raphaela wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Call the first atom god.

Of course, there are always those who disobey. Blame Adam and Eve. God loves you anyway.

Edited by user 06 November 2009 22:15:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Gildermershina  
#154 Posted : 06 November 2009 22:25:27(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Of course, there are always those who disobey. Blame Adam and Eve. God loves you anyway.

I blame god for planting the Tree of Knowledge, covering it with tasty fruit, placing it right in the middle of the garden, and then telling them not to touch the tree, not to so much look at the tree, never to eat its fruit (do not eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge? Sounds a lot like do not trust science to me) oh and by the way, this snake here will be trying to tempt you to go eat the fruit, just ignore him or else there will be dire consequences, well good luck, I'm off for a walk - oh and by the way, right now I'm actually walking round in the garden, so just bear in mind that if you guys have sex, I'm probably watching from the bushes. What the fuck? Talk about setting us up for a fall. They call that entrapment.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Thorgrim  
#155 Posted : 06 November 2009 22:53:04(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

All this bullshitting is making me hungry.
#156 Posted : 06 November 2009 23:13:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Why did God plant the tree of knowledge? Well, if you read the bible it was done to see if Adam and Eve were obedient. Now, to why the real reason he did. He is God, if he doesn’t want us to know something he won’t. Does it mean he hates because of it. No, God Loves all of his children. Science is bull***, why do you think we can’t know everything, God only allows certain things to be known. That’s why when someone says “I think there might be an alien living outside this world”. Well unless God wants us to know, it will never be revealed. As to why there is Aids and Cancer blame Adam and Eve. If one pays so does the rest since we are all technically from Adam and Eve. It is God world, and I think his definition of Love is much different than yours.

Now on, to the people who need the “proof”. I don’t need to prove anything to you because I can’t. Let’s say you were to feel the Holy Spirit. You feel it and then after the prayer is done you don’t feel it anymore. You run like a maniac and you tell your friends, Oh my god, I just felt the Holy Spirit. If they were ignorant about Christianity they will look at you like you’re crazy. How can you prove what you felt? The good thing about God is that unless you choose to want to feel the Holy Spirit, it is completely up to you. That’s why I said I cannot prove it to you. Because, you only have to power to see the “proof”.

Ok now on to me. I am a Christian but I don’t act like one. I have actually been un-active from church because my family is in Puerto Rico and I hate going to church by myself. However, I do plan to live the Christian life style, whether it means that my music will reflect on it. I am wrong, and if God were to come right now I would go to hell.

Now onto Gay people. I am gay. If God loves everyone he does loves gay, but does it give me the right to “be” homosexual. I don’t know, I’m still confused about it. Rules are rules and if I have to follow them to be safe (go to heaven) then eventually I will have to give up that and leave it. Which is sad, I love being gay.

Like Nimrods said, this thread is an unnecessary thread. If I made “Gays are they alright” it would be a major problem. If I made “UK are they alright” it would be another major problem”. And yes it would be, if I would of never said this just now and made a thread like that people would go all crazy on me. Now if you call your-self open minded put yourself in my shoes when I say that. Everyone believes what they believe and no debate will really be happening on threads such as this one. It’s more like “um no matter what you say I know what I believe”.
Offline Raphaela  
#157 Posted : 06 November 2009 23:20:11(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Science is bull***

Yeah, sure, because medicine is total bullshit.
God gave those people diseases, so why bother searching the cure anyway? He wants them to die, let them die.
I own:

#158 Posted : 06 November 2009 23:26:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Raphaela wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Science is bull***

Yeah, sure, because medicine is total bullshit.
God gave those people diseases, so why bother searching the cure anyway? He wants them to die, let them die.

Look at what is in bold on my previous post.
Offline Raphaela  
#159 Posted : 06 November 2009 23:29:59(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

I try to respect every religion and thoughts that go against mine.
But this is a debate, I know the chances of changing someone's mind is pretty small, but we're just talking.
We're just exposing why we believe or don't believe in something, because we need reason to do so.
We're evolved beings that are able to discuss and communicate rationally, I don't see why we shouldn't.
I own:

#160 Posted : 06 November 2009 23:45:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Raphaela wrote:
I try to respect every religion and thoughts that go against mine.
But this is a debate, I know the chances of changing someone's mind is pretty small, but we're just talking.
We're just exposing why we believe or don't believe in something, because we need reason to do so.
We're evolved beings that are able to discuss and communicate rationally, I don't see why we shouldn't.

Well we should keep Religion off-limits. Talking about it and debating is a whole different thing.