logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1 Posted : 10 April 2010 16:19:32(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
UserPostedImage
(ooc:i love all these old hotels on biscayne blvd.you'd never know they were populated exclusively by prostitutes up until about two years ago.)

our heroes are relaxing at this horrendously seedy,yet fashionable hotel in miami.erich is loading up the bong,while karoliena plucks absentmindedly at her bass.

erich:you seen rob today?

karoliena:nah.he's probably over at dennys.you know he cant go a day without eating their bacon.

erich:ugh,i dont know how he eats that shit.it's like eating used motor oil....only with less pork.

karoliena:pork is nasty anyway.a pig is a dirty animal.

erich:so's a chicken.they eat their own poo,ya know.

karoliena:true.but i was raised to stay kosher,and it kinda stuck.

erich:i didnt know you were jewish.

karoliena:i'm not.but my parents wanted to be on the safe side.in case jesus came back.

erich: but i thought jews didnt believe in-

karoliena:i know,i know.dont ask.my parents were a bit kooky.they werent going to let a little thing like theological ideologies get them down....you gonna light that or not?

*the two pass the bong around,and are now enveloped in a thick haze.both literally,and figuratively.*

erich:hey,you ever wonder how popeye gets his shirts on?

karoliena:what?

erich:yeah,i mean think about it.his forearms are like,totally fucking huge.but his shirt sleeves are itty bitty.it just cant be done.

karoliena:hmm,you're right.the physics alone are mind boggling...unless he wears a spandex shirt or something.

erich:you suggesting popeye wears spandex shirts?! *visibly offended*

karoliena:not at all.maybe just the sleeves are spandex.it would stretch over his massive arms,and wick moisture from his armpits.that's rather important,as you know he would pit the hell out his sailor suit while kicking bluto's ass.

erich:i bet he wears old spice.it's got a boat on the front of the package.

*rob comes in,holding a newspaper*

rob: *gasping for air,with bits of bacon all over his face* look,they reviewed our show! *reads aloud* " i was unfortunate enough to catch the opening act.some band calling themselves "atomic war bride".while not terrible,i wouldnt even call them decent.i guess they were supposed to be some sorta 1950's themed act or something.they certainly ripped off chuck berry enough."

erich:what an ass.

karoliena:i know.they didnt even mention how cute my dress was.it's hard to find a pretty polka dot dress nowadays...much less wear it while straddling a bass!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Bobby Cairo  
#2 Posted : 12 April 2010 23:18:37(UTC)
Bobby Cairo

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Bobby Cairo: Ahh...my old rival the War Bride has once again emerged from the billowing cesspool known as "my hammy".

[Cairo performs the air quote gesture with its translucent hands to emphasis that quip.]

Bobby Cairo: Hess, I can assure you that when I finish asserting my dominance over your mind, body and soul you will wish that you had stayed underground...FOREVER!

[The earth shakes violently under Cairo's high-top sneakers. Cairo cackles like a madman and gestures demonstratively with its hands, indicating a power trip or possibly an epileptic seizure.]

Bobby Cairo: Just kidding! Seriously how are you guys? I haven't seen you since that show at the Biscayne Bowl when the SWAT team raided the place and confiscated our stash, not to mention my arsenal of automatic weapons. That was a real bummer, man.

Edited by user 12 April 2010 23:20:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 13 April 2010 13:21:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich:i think that was my sister.a week or so after our stash was nabbed,erica was trying to sell me an ounce for like 30 bucks.she offered to toss in a rifle for an extra 50.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 21 April 2010 14:17:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

after a long weekend of groupie abuse,rampant chemical intake,wreckless disregard for human life,and managing to play some music along the way,we find our heroes at their actual job:a seedy sex shop nestled on the outskirts of south beach,miami.it is here they slog away the week.waiting for friday evening,amidst a rainbow of rubber thingies.erich and karoliena are sitting on stools behind the counter,watching people pass by the store.

karoliena:god,this is sooo fucking boring.i cannot remember the last time we had anyone come in here.

erich:meh,i could care less.doug pays us the same amount if we sell 10,00 dildos,or a single 25 cent condom.

karoliena:true,but it sure would make the time pass by. *sighs and props her head up on her elbow*

erich:*produces a bottle of cisco from under the counter,and starts drinking it* breakfast of champions.

karoliena:doug's gonna bust you again.you know he can smell that shit all the way across town.

erich:yeah right.you ever seen him here on a monday? *takes a big swig*

karoliena:good point,gimme some of that liquid crack.you know i saw him take a dildo home,and put it back out for sale,like 3 days later?

erich:ew.

karoliena:i know.it's totally gross.

erich:did anyone buy it?

karoliena:sure.remember that weird guy who bought "midget nuns from venus"? he bought the used goods.

erich:what a bastard,i really wanted that movie.doug and his blasted "put the customer first" policy.it was the last known copy.

karoliena:*looks at her watch,then around the vacant store* DEFEND THYSELF! *grabs absurdly large dildo off the shelf,brandishing it like a sword*

erich*combat rolls off his stool,grabbing a "weapon" of his own* i shall send you to the depths from which you came,foul harpy!

the two commence to battle a battle that makes the lord of the rings films look like an elementary school fight.the store is now in complete disarray.the dirge of battle is broken by the telephone ringing.erich gets in a good strike when karoliena turns her head.

karoliena:god dammit! you hit me in the eye?! what the fuck is wrong with you?? *on phone* hello?.........yeah,let me get him.erich,it's for you.

erich:who is it? everybody knows i dont use telephones.you ever seen "goodfellas"? the fuzz is tapping the phones!

karoliena:*still on phone* he says he doesnt use phones.....hmmm,really?!

erich:who is it?

karoliena:some girl claiming to be your sister.

erich:oh..that changes everything.*takes phone* hiya erica!.....that was karoliena........you could say that........oh yeah,she is.*laughs*.

karoliena:*chucks rubber phallus in erich's direction.nailing him in the crotch*

erich:*doubling over in pain*...she just hit me in the balls with a dildo......ok,ok,it's not that fucking funny.......yeah,we still got the band together......really?......sounds great,we'll be there when we can.....yeah,you too.later *hangs up the phone*

karoliena:you got a sister? you never said anything about that.

erich:*gulping down the remaining cisco* take the pain away,you budget minded booze.yeah,i've got a sister.but not a sister like you know.she is my sister in bob.one day i'll tell you the tale,but not today.

karoliena:i won the dildo war.so what else do we have to do? tell me the story *brandishes a new "weapon"*or else.

erich:these are fruits you must not taste.on another note,you wanna visit holland? erica invited us over to play with her band.

karoliena:holland?! you mean the holland? as in legal drugs and rampant prostitution?

erich:the very one.

about this time doug bursts through the door.
UserPostedImage

doug:what the fuck is going on in here?! i leave for 3 hours,and come back to this??? erich,you better clean this shit up,or you're fired!

erich:*under his breath* again?

doug:i'm serious as bed bugs in a whore house! you clean this disaster up,right now! karolyn,repackage this and put it back out for sale. *hands karoliena some sort of.....object,that can only be described as looking like a toaster with wings*

karoliena:.....ok *grimaces as she slides it back into it's package*

doug: *rummages about in the cash register* and god dammit! what did i tell you two about drinking on the job?

erich:um,that was other kids,sir.we were lead on by the treachery of others.

doug:that's it,you're fired.get your ass outta my shop!

erich:can i have my bottle?

doug:sure.*hocks a big loogie into the bottle* drink up.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Bobby Cairo  
#5 Posted : 22 April 2010 10:59:55(UTC)
Bobby Cairo

Man
United States

Bobby Cairo: Mhhmmmmhmmmm...Erica Hess. The she devil, high priestess, incarnate herself! I spent a year with Erica in Amsterdam one night. Before I met my dashing bride Suenaga, Erica was the apple of my eye. Alas I was not man enough to tame her. We had hot passionate sex for many hours but Erica craved something more from me, something that I was not prepared to give her. She craved the very essence of my being. She craved...jambalaya!
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 22 April 2010 14:41:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:for sure.you know how hard it is to get decent jambalaya in holland?

nina:we'd have better chances of finding rocking horse poop.

ooc:now comes the post i shoulda made at the first of this thread.

let's get to meat the atomic war bride:

based in: miami florida,usa.but currently looking for a way out of this hell hole.

genre:psychobilly (add it as genre,carl.you know you want to.)

influences:
the meteors
reverend horton heat
demented are go
deadbolt
the krewmen
guana batz
frantic flintstones
elvis
buddly holly
chuck berry
ernest tubb
johnny cash
carl perkins
dion and the belmonts
stray cats
jerry lee lewis
screamin jay hawkins

sounds most like:

members:

UserPostedImage
erich hess (guitar,vocals)
a local loony.rumored to be the product of a female elvis impersonator and a turkey baster.before tuning to music,erich was a staple of the miami scene....mainly in the form of janitorial duty at county parks.as it sits now,erich will be working off his community service hours until he is 67 years old.drunk n disorderly isnt just a misdemeanor,it's a way of life for this gent.musically,erich is influenced by the playing of scotty moore,jim heath,and captain sensible.

UserPostedImage
karoliena verlinden (upright bass,vocals)
karoliena is the real musical force behind the war bride.she solely writes the music and shares vocal duties.an import from belgium,karoliena fled her home country after an unfortunate incident involving her father's chocolate factory.needless to say,people were not pleased with a real life "crunchy frog"....or "lark's vomit".in one lousy prank,she went from chocolate heiress,to penniless bass player in a crap psychobilly band..

UserPostedImage
Cadillac rob (drums)
rob and his trained monkeys hold down drum duties.having a gaggle of drumming monkeys is the secret to the war bride's signature drum sound.people have described rob and his monkeys' drum sound as "like a ferrari at full hum".rob also has an unholy appetite for denny's bacon.it's thought this is all rob ever eats.is this where he gets his powers of animal communication? nobody knows...and rob aint talking.

Edited by user 23 April 2010 13:24:39(UTC)  | Reason: how could i forget to put screamin jay in there?!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#7 Posted : 22 April 2010 15:04:12(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
That's some crazy shit right there.

-Scott
Black Gold Reign
Offline troy211619  
#8 Posted : 22 April 2010 19:22:11(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
This is fucking awesome shit!
-Troy Mascenon(Reckoner/Frontman)
OOC: Nice playbys! Especially Irwin!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 23 April 2010 13:30:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:steve was great.
also,seeing as i'm using pics from "crybaby" happy b-day to john waters!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#10 Posted : 23 April 2010 13:32:25(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
OOC: Yeah, the drumming monkeys were, fucking unique!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage