logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 13 July 2010 03:57:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Stage times

Stacey Walton - 7:15 PM

*Cosmic Beauty Contest* - 8:45 PM

UserPostedImage

[size=8][color=violet]

Edited by user 13 July 2010 03:58:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 13 July 2010 05:20:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
STACEY WALTON SET

UserPostedImage

The lights went down on the Koko Club venue in London and out stepped Stacey Walton a small girl in stature but unexpectedly big in voice, She has traditional punk rock credentials and it’s clear that pitch perfect vocals aren’t on her agenda as she begins singing. She belts out a couple of covers, London Calling and Left Of The Dial both songs are from punk bands with iconic frontmen, she however was not intimidated by the songs and the crowd seemed to enjoy it, “I hope you enjoy the fuckin show tonight, I’ve got five songs to play for you and then I’m going over to the bar, feel free to buy me a couple of drinks.”
She then started into the aforementioned London Calling, before playing straight into the slower Left Of The Dial, “This is the best song ever written in my opinion, enjoy.”

“I’m gonna play a couple of my own songs now, this next one is called, Where Do You Go When Your On Your Own.” She plays into the typical 3-chord punk song, it’s fast paced but she manages to keep up.
She stops to take a drink out of her can of lager.
“I’ve been influenced by Steven Tyler a hell of a lot, not just the music but the lifestyle, I wanna fucking be that guy you know, maybe not the 60 year old version but definitely the young Steven Tyler, This is my tribute to him.” She begins the song with an impression of Tyler’s iconic screams into the microphone and begins playing Rip Up The Rulebook.
Again the crowd are up for it and they‘re jumping along in enjoyment, the cheers are almost deafening.
Her final song of the night was one of her own songs, I’ll Give You A Good Time. It’s a sexual song and throughout the song she often rubs her body in a seductive manner. The song comes to an end and her set is over.
“That’s all from me tonight, hope you liked it, next up is CBC or some shit like that, like anyone fucking cares, Like I said before, I‘ll be at the bar all night.”

SETLIST
London Calling (The Clash Cover)
Left Of The Dial (The Replacements Cover)
Where Do You Go When Your On Your Own
Rip Up The Rulebook
I'll Give You A Good Time

OOC: I know it's a bit short. Sorry about the lack of detail.
Offline genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 13 July 2010 06:24:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

(OOC: Awesome RP man, cheers. Dont worry about the length. mines isnt that long either.)

*Cosmic Beauty Contest* - 8:25 PM

After Stacey Walton takes leave of the main stage….the PA starts pumping out various pop-punk classics, which the decent(ish) sized crowd are cheerliy bopping along to, as the roadies and various techs ready the stage for *CBC*

Backstage

Four of the five members of *CBC* are standing in a small, tight huddle in the middle of a large dressing room. Boston Andrews seems to be the ringleader as he leads the pep talk.

Boston Andrews - Woooo! This is our first show in the UK guys. You’re nervous, I’m nervous, but we know what we gotta do, and we know we got what it takes to do it! Lets get out there! Let’s fucking rock! C….B….C!!

Meanwhile, the inimitable Cassie Summers sits in the corner on a large white sofa, smoking a cigarette and shaking her head at the other members of her band.

Cassie - Bunch of fags! Just fuckin relax douche haha…I’ll fucking rock! You know I will.

Onstage

The houselights dim slightly and a hushed silence washes over the crowd….before the lights come back on, and the PA starts playing the same pop punk tracks again, cue groans and sarcastic boos from the crowd.

After a couple of minutes the lights dim again, and this time the stage lights flash pink and purple for a few seconds. A loud whoosh is heard from the stage, and the four musicians from *CBC* take to the stage. Boston Andrews walks to the front of the small stage and blows kisses to the crowd, the others wave and Jeffey sits quietly behind his drumkit.

Jeffey counts in four quick beats and the band launch into a purely instrumental version of Green Day’s “American Idiot”…the crowd sings along loudly…who needs a vocalist? As the song reaches a climax, Cassie Summers bounces onto the stage with energy and vigour, grasping her mic and smiling from ear to ear, an innocent and sweet smile that echoes excitement all around the building.

Cassie - Good evening London! We are *Cosmic Beauty Contest* and this song is called “Cons-Piracy”.

A couple of people in the crowd cheer, but for the most part the crowd is pretty oblivious to *CBC* tracks and they receive a scowl from Cassie as she spits out the vocals to the poppy tirade against anti-piracy of music. The song is a mash of happy power chords and an upbeat percussion section, and it seems to go down well.

Cassie - Woooo. Thanks guys! So are you all feeling good tonight? Yeah? Course y’are, Cassie Bitch has graced your country with her presence, haha. Seriously though, this country is not for me. Im an LA girl and I love the sun too much for this. (Some booing echoes around the Koko) What? This is the first time I’ve been here, people wanna know what I think. Ha!

Boston Andrews shakes his head as he plays the opening riff to “Honesty…thy middle name is slut!” a track which Cassie bounces around stage singing along to, evidently some sort of self portrait that she takes great pleasure in glorifying. After this, they take a quick break before playing Bowling For Soup’s “Bitch Song” (with “cleverly” modified lyrics) and then their own “Mindblow” (again, unsurprisingly about oral sex. Whilst the song goes into a solo, Cassie imitates the fellating of her mic…Jeffey throws a stick at her…she throws the mic at Jeffey.

UserPostedImage
During “Mindblow”, before all of the equipment throwing commenced

Cassie - So I bet you all saw that. This asscrack sitting in the back of the stage fails to realise that I have the mic, not him. You may not know it, but Jeffey and I do NOT get on. He is a little pansy ass cock hungry idiot, and he constantly undermines me…anyway, this is for him, it’s called “Jeffey is a faggot!”

A few people in the crowd (mainly guys) appear to be strangely warming towards the cold hearted bitch and cheer at this retort towards Jeffey, who sits at the back looking a bit hurt. Regardless however, he counts in the beats and starts playing along to the choppy riffed rant as Cassie sings, with venom about how much she hates people “bringing her down” and “disrespecting who I am”. At the end of track she stops and laughs (“Oh my god! I cannot believe he actually played it! Dude you are such a fuckin fag!”) before curtsying to the crowd and throwing water at them.

Cassie - So…ummm, what? Hold on! Boston wants me to thank Casey Walton? Oh…you said Stacey? I don’t care…whatever, yeah she was here a while back, whatever. Fuck’er, shes just a fake Cassie anyway. She knows it too, wherever she is!

They play Paramore’s “Misery Business” before Cassie completely slates Paramore, 2, 3, 4 times, and then *CBC* play another two of their own tracks, as yet unnamed, but future album tracks.

Cassie - Ok, so we got time for one more song tonight only! I’m sorry guys, I am….but you know what? The night itself isn’t over. No no no…someone in this building is gonna fuck me tonight…am I right? Yeah I am, I hear ya hahaha. Let me see. How about this guy right here *she points at a guy right at the front of the crowd, who has his arm around a girl next to him*. You want some sweetie? Forget her, come on… *she moves closer and the angry girlfriend sticks out an arm and tries to grab Cassie*

UserPostedImage
Cassie laughs it off as an enraged girlfriend lunges at her

Woah doggy! Back….bad bitch! Calm down! Ok *sweetly smiles* this next song goes out to Joshy Firecracker and Bri Kildare…but first a message for Bri….don't take it personally...I just got it, that's all *mwah*

The crowd cheer and come alive as one at last as *CBC* fire straight into their popular debut single, “Yeah, I see you…bitch!”. Cassie is in the crowd, out the crowd, on top of speaker stacks, standing on the drums (Jeffey pushes her off), and allowing the crowd to sing back to her as loud as they can!

(Slowly)It's only a matter of time,
What was once your's now will be all mine
You wanna hit me
You wanna kick me
But deep down you know it's not my fault
You're a bitch!

COME ON SING THIS CHORUS WITH ME!!

I can see you staring over here (see you stariiing)
It's all just so very very fucking clear (very very, fucking cleeeaaar)
Why can't you see? (seee)
Your boyfriend wants me? (meeee)
All it takes is weed and coke and beer
You're a bitch!

I can see you staring over here (see you stariiing)
It's all just so very very fucking clear (very very, fucking cleeeaaar)
Why can't you see? (seee)
Your boyfriend wants me? (meeee)
All it takes is weed and coke and beer
You're a bitch!

Cassie - Wooooooo! London! You guys have been great! I have been amazing! Thank you, and we’ll see you all super soon. Hugs and kisses all around! Especially you *winks at the same guy again, and the girlfriend lunges for her again. Cassie laughs, blows her a kiss and leaves the stage*

The crowd stand quietly for a sec as the house lights come back on….no one really knows what to make of what they have just seen…they all hate Cassie, but damn, that was exciting stuff!

Setlist

American Idiot (instrumental Green Day cover)
Cons-Piracy
Honesty…thy middle name is slut!
Bitch Song (BFS cover)
Mindblow
Jeffey is a faggot!
Misery Business (Paramore cover)
New track one
New track two
Yeah, I see you…bitch!

UserPostedImage
Offline old.gregg  
#4 Posted : 13 July 2010 09:33:03(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I managed to get to the gig and it was great! Hah, Cassie, you sure know how to put on a show!
- Jakey Comatose
-
Offline cappstv  
#5 Posted : 13 July 2010 09:47:57(UTC)
cappstv

Groups: Registered

Mr. Capps: I made the show. Except a review soon.
UserPostedImage Mr. Capps - Reviewer
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 13 July 2010 13:35:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:stacy's set was great.she almost makes me want to disregard my intense hatred of aerosmith.i stuck around for cosmic beauty contest's set until i got tired of ogling cassie and the rest of the girls of that band.

karoliena:uh,only the singer is a girl.

erich:for real?! no way.

karoliena:yup.at least that's what their bio says.

erich:oh....cause i kinda rubbed one out while thinking of the guitarist.

karoliena:it's an honest mistake.wot,with their matching hair cuts and all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 13 July 2010 19:06:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

old.gregg wrote:
I managed to get to the gig and it was great! Hah, Cassie, you sure know how to put on a show!
- Jakey Comatose

Cassie Summers: You know it sweetie. Glad you could check it out *winks*
UserPostedImage