logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#41 Posted : 30 January 2010 08:56:06(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Regan wrote:
01-29-10: Here it is. The full details on album 4. We are very proud of this record. It might show a little of a change in style and sound but it's still us. This isn't no Paul Reeves and Logan Spills with a drummer either. Well basically it is but Donnavon has provided some very badass song writing on this album with us. We've stepped it up alot since last time. I thought Donnavon would have a hard time switching from guitar to drums but he didn't! He pulled it off and for that he earns respect. We were having a troubled time trying to pick a single but we have now agreed on that "Morphine(For The Heart)" will be the first single. The single will be out on Feb 5th. Album we are aiming for Feb. 12th. If we can do that we should be good to go. It's got a couple of finishing touches then it should be done. Like I said before the album was produced by us and John Smith. We had some help from the New York City Orchestra Band on tracks 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 10. It was a good experience. I never thought any songs I or my band write would have an orchestra in it. It was actually inspiring. We'll have the single artwork later.

Machines:
01. Atlas
02. No i.d.
03. Morphine(For The Heart)
04. Line Drawn Separate
05. Sleeping Pills
06. The Only Way(Is The Wrong Way)
07. Angel Of Innocence
08. Miles Away(Under The Sun)
09. Start The Machines
10. Cut To The Future

Artwork:
UserPostedImage

-PR
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline gumba  
#42 Posted : 30 January 2010 18:09:34(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I've got a feeling in my waters that this will be fucking amazing. My waters are seldom wrong.

- Clint Walkingshaw
Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline Regan  
#43 Posted : 01 February 2010 15:30:22(UTC)
Regan

Man

Thanks! We were inspired by you guys heavily on our last two albums.
-Paul Reeves

02-01-10: So since everyone has been so nice for the wait we have decided to release our first single early. As of right now you can purchase or listen to "Morphine(For The Heart)" starting right now. The album is done and we want to thank everyone who was involved with it. It sounds mind blowing seriously. The album will be released on February 9th. So stay tune! The tracklisting has another track from "Machines" called "Start The Machines". It also has a cover we recorded of "Special-K" originally done by the band Placebo. You can buy the single here

Single tracklisting:
01. Morphine(For The Heart)
02. Start The Machines
03. Special-K(Placebo Cover)

-PR
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#44 Posted : 03 February 2010 16:32:32(UTC)
Regan

Man

Because of how much we all love you and can't wait anymore the release date has been pushed up to Friday! This Friday. Why not such a long wait? Because we don't care about making it famous or having number one hit singles we just like to make music and tour to play it in front of all of you! I've always had that attitude with music and always will.
-Paul Reeves
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#45 Posted : 06 February 2010 10:30:40(UTC)
Regan

Man

It's here! Machines has been released and we are so proud of how good this record sounds. It is a mixture of electronical experimental music mixed with some mathcore like off of our first cd. Surprised? Logan and I wanted to bring back our "heavy" side just to prove we can still write some pump fisting music. Now not the whole album is heavy. Theres some pianos, keyboards, and everything else under the sun. I feel like this is my bestest work yet and it's only going to get better from here.

01. Atlas[Reeves]
02. No i.d.[Spills, Rich]
03. Morphine(For The Heart)[Spills]
04. Line Drawn Separate[Reeves, Spils]
05. Sleeping Pills[Rich]
06. The Only Way(Is The Wrong Way)[Reeves]
07. Angel Of Innocence[Spills]
08. Miles Away(Under The Sun)[Reeves]
09. Start The Machines[Spills]
10. Cut To The Future[Reeves, Spills]

Notes:
Genre: Mathcore
Produced By: John Smith
Co-Produced By: The Waiting Room
All Songs Written And Performed By: The Waiting Room
All Lyrics By: Paul Reeves, Donnavon Rich and Logan Spills
Strings And Orchestra Arrangements On Tracks 1, 3, 6,7,8,9, 10 by The New York Orchestra Band
Recorded At: Fearless Studios in The Bronx, NY
Label: Molotov Records
The Waiting Room Is:
Paul Reeves - Vocals, Growl, Guitars
Logan Spills - Vocals, Bassist, Keyboards/Snyths
Donnavon Rich - Drums, Vocals
A Message From Paul:
"This album is to demonstrate if we don't change how our future will be. Protect the economy and be thankful for your life. I know we all are. We plan to release the next single "The Only Way(Is The Wrong Way)" on Feb 8th. So be on the lookout!

Love,
Paul."

You can buy the album right here!

Edited by user 06 February 2010 10:31:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#46 Posted : 20 February 2010 12:36:04(UTC)
Regan

Man

02-19-10: First thing first. "Machines" was just an album we've been wanting to do since we formed this band. We finally have it out but we know it isn't our sound. So therefore we have re-entered the studio and we are recording a new album called "Darken The Day, Light Up The Night". It's very dark, experimental, and mathcore. We are having a lot of collaborations on the album and it is being produced by Regan Futrell. It'll be out in March but for now we can only wait.

After we release this album we plan to release a live album and a rarties album. While all that is happening we gonna take a short break since we have been on tour/recording/tour since our first album "Certainties" was released. We will be at Aftermath 4 and even at Mashfest so come and see us!

Nothing else really. New single to be released soon. Details on that soon. Cover art, tracklisting and everything will be up Wednesday night.

Love,
Paul Reeves
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#47 Posted : 08 April 2010 15:47:04(UTC)
Regan

Man

Been along time since an update!

First thing first. Will, and Frank rejoined the band and have been in the studio with us and back out on tour with us as well. "Machines" was just an experiment album and now we are back to where we left off at. The new album has finally settled down with a title of "Paradox of Hedonism". It was produced by Regan Futrell and to us is our darkest record we have done. Regan got us to develop a sound we never thought was possible. It isn't like "Machines" this is more like "The Grey Album" and "Define Gravity" but brings more of an dark alternative rock sound in this. It's still the band you have all came to love. We've been meaning to update the site but being on tour and in and out of a studio is very tiring and you find out you have no time for anything. The album is done and the first single will be released tomorrow! That's right. It's our treat for such the long wait. We were in the studio looking for that right sound and we found it. We recorded and re-wrote the whole album twice. But it's finally done and here is the tracklist:

Paradox of Hedonism
Tracklist:
01. Radiofrequency(Someone, Anyone?)[Feat. Tim Drik]
02. Bloodlines
03. Fallen From An Elevator With No Escape[Feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez]
04. Paradox of Hedonism
05. Butcher-Knife[Feat. Raven Comatose]
06. Fracture Fragments[Feat. Tim Dunn]
07. Hallucination/Interlude
08. Porcelain Skin[Feat. Jimmy Him]
09. Walking In Circles
10. The Breeze[Feat. Jakey Comatose]

Produced By: Regan Futrell
Label: Molotov Records

Single:
FREE OF CHARGE!

01. Fallen From An Elevator With No Escape[Feat. Ryan Ross Hernandez]
02. Fallen From An Elevator With No Escape[Alternate Version]
03. Radiofrequency(Someone, Anyone?)[Feat. Tim Drik]

The Waiting Room Is:
Paul Reeves - Vocals, Growl, Guitars
Logan Spills - Back Up Vocals, Keyboard
Frank Albern - Drums
Donnavon Rich: Bassist, Back Up Vocals
Will Dawn: Rythm Guitarist, Vocals

Artwork to come soon! Album will be released April 16th.

Second thing...If you haven't heard Fear have reunited. This doesn't mean the end to this band. It will however mean this will probally be the last Waiting Room album for a good while. At least until after the next Fear record and tour is completed. We've had a good time with this band but the journey doesn't end here for us. We will be back. We will be supporting Chimera in Tokyo! Heres the tour pic:

UserPostedImage

We'll be announcing more tour dates soon as well. So stay on the look out!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#48 Posted : 10 April 2010 15:02:04(UTC)
Regan

Man

Album cover!!!!!!!!

[img]http://yfrog.com/0vfrontdetailparadoxofpowj[/img]
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#49 Posted : 13 April 2010 15:05:37(UTC)
Regan

Man

Album out now. Check it out here.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#50 Posted : 14 April 2010 11:45:53(UTC)
Regan

Man

This might be alittle early but we are planning to release a three disc b-sides and rarities album this summer! We have over dozens of B-Sides and even more then thats on this tracklist but here it is. The so far name of the B-Sides album will be Connect The Dots.

Here it is. The exclusive. It will be awhile before this is release but we thought we would let everyone know we will release this this summer!

Connect The Dots: The B-Sides & Rarities Of The Waiting Room
Disc I
01. Angst(It's The New Scene)(Certainties)
02. Issues(Define Gravity)
03. Weightless(Acoustic)(Define Gravity)
04. Define Gravity(Define Gravity)
05. Letting Go(Demo)
06. i.d.(Define Gravity)
07. The Haunted(Live & Acoustic)(Define Gravity)
08. Let Sorrow Reign(The Grey Album)
09. Life On Acid(The Grey Album)
10. Song For Robert(Acoustic)

Disc II
01. The Frost(The Grey Album)
02. Honolulu(Never Coming Home)(The Grey Album)
03. Special-K(Placebo Cover)(The Grey Album)
04. Fallen From An Elevator With No Escape[Alternate Version](Paradox of Hedonism)
05. Give Them Your Heart, Then Back Stab Them While They Are Not Looking!('Paradox of Hedonism)
06. Aircontrol(Paradox of Hedonism)
07. Atlas(Acoustic)(Machines)
08. Travel-East(Acoustic Solo Demo)
09. I Am The Arsonist(Acoustic)
10. Fucking Kill Me(Paradox of Hedonism)

Disc III
01. Atlas(Demo)
02. Shade Of Change(Machines)
03. Underneath The Bridge(Machines)
04. The Breeze(Live & Acoustic)
05. At Last The Night(Paradox of Hedonism)
06. Fuck Condoms(Paradox of Hedonism)
07. Anyone?(Certainties)
08. The Siren Call(Paradox of Hedonism)
09. Sinking At Subzero(Live)
10. Digital Breakdown(Machiens)

()=What session of album recorded they came from.

Also the new single "Walking In Circles" has been released! We are already in talks of another album but that will not see the light until after we tour and after Paul and Logan are done touring Fear but there will be another album and this band plans to keep making music long as possible so dont think the band is breaking up because they are not by a long shot!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#51 Posted : 16 April 2010 16:48:15(UTC)
Regan

Man

We want to thank everyone so much! The album reached number 3 across the world and is currently at the top of the charts in the U.S.! Walking In Circles is becoming a successful single and we are so honored to get all of this praise! We surely did make a good album and with this excitement the next single will be "Porcelain Skin" featuring the incredible Jimmy Him. This track is a very ambient and more laid back song off the record. I like it. It will be released as a doube single and the other song to be released as a single is "Bloodlines". It won't be released until May 1st but as time goes by we'll post artwork and the other B-Side to it. We are extending our tour dates we have and are orgainizing a tour right now. We kind of want to open up for Regan Futrell on his solo tour but we are looking to do our own headline tour so we don't know about that yet. Once again thanks to everyone who was involved and the fans!
-Paul Reeves
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#52 Posted : 21 April 2010 10:55:02(UTC)
Regan

Man

Third single "Porcelian Skin"/"Butcher-Knife" has been released!

The double single "Porcelian Skin" which features Jimmy Him and "Butcher-Knife" which features Raven Comatose has been released! It has a B-Side of "Sinking At Subzero"(Live). The album went platinum the other day and we still plan to release one more single if not two more!

Tracklist:
01. Porcelain Skin[Feat. Jimmy Him]
02. Butcher-Knife[Feat. Raven Comatose]
03. Sinking At Subzero[Live!]

Buy it here!
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#53 Posted : 17 May 2010 06:49:19(UTC)
Regan

Man

Haven't update this in awhile but Paradox of Hedonism has sold over 4 million copies and we want to thank everyone who was involved with the album. Other then that we have release a new album called "Red Sky Season" and two singles from it "Republica" and the new single which was released today called "Corpses Ashes". We are indeed unsign and plan to release all of our music for free for now on because we believe thats how it should be. So you can download these three things here:
Republica[Single]
Red Sky Season[6th Studio Album]
Corpses Ashes[Single]

We are extremely pleased on how this album came out. We wrote songs during soundcheck and recorded them right away because they sounded so good. We were influence by At The Drive-In, and post-hardcore bands from the New York area we have recently discovered. We plan to extend our tour dates to this winter when logan and i put a new cd out with our old band Fear. We also plan to release that B-Side album which will now be a four-disc B-Sides album. We plan to record a new album this winter but also plan to release live album during our hiatus. We will come back and it will be good! Also on the Corpses Ashes single we released a new demo of a Fear song we recorded called "Crawling" so be sure to check that out! That's all for now. And the free downloads are on us! ;)

P.S.
Forgot to mention this but the album was produced by our good friend and brother John Smith who helped us out on "Define Gravity" and "Machines". He is an incredible producer and we really wish he would hurry up and get his band In The Arms Of Sleep back on track because he can write some good ass songs and has an incredible vision for music! We can't wait to see what he comes up with on the new Casting Thin Shadows album with the whole band.

Love,
Paul Reeves
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Regan  
#54 Posted : 08 June 2010 04:32:40(UTC)
Regan

Man

Our third and fourth single have been released.

Leukaemia was released when Jakey Comatose announced he was done with music for the time being. The song is about him and his battle with his disease he had.

Leukaemia
Artwork:
UserPostedImage

Tracklist:
01. Leukaemia
02. The Breeze[Feat. Jakey Comatose]
03. Pulserate
Buy here.

In The Wool
Artwork:
UserPostedImage

Tracklist:
01. In The Wool
02. Underneath The Bridge
03. The Only Way(Is The Wrong Way)
Buy here.

The tour is over but we are orgainizing a U.S. tour with Quarantine and a bunch of others but we only plan to be at the U.S. dates before Quarantine go on their world tour. More news later.
thecerebral_collection:
Offline Laurelles1  
#55 Posted : 08 June 2010 04:35:29(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Wow dude. Just when I thought you couldn't get any better, you do. Awesome!

OOC: By the way, is "In the Wool" a play on "Dyed in the Wool"? Lol, just wanted to know xD
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#56 Posted : 08 June 2010 09:17:29(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Always one of the better bands out there, you guys have had an impact on the way I approach writing for sure. Maybe a little info in case you wanted it, 'In The Wool' is wayyyyy better when you shoot 2 speedballs and just sit out in the rain and cold. Something about the experience is simply mind numbing.

-Luke Haley
Junkhead
Offline erich hess  
#57 Posted : 08 June 2010 14:15:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:this music could save the whales,if only they had ears.

karoliena:whales have ears,you dumb shit!

erich:yeah,right.like they could deftly move in the ocean with some fucking clarke gable ears sticking off their heads.

karoliena:they have ear holes.i've seen it at sea world.

erich:i've seen a seal wear a pirate hat at seaworld.that doesnt mean it's real.whales with ears would clearly be easy pickings for whaling ships.

karoliena:i hate to say it,but you smoke too much of that shit.seriously.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline ALX  
#58 Posted : 08 June 2010 14:22:50(UTC)
ALX

Man

erich hess wrote:
erich:this music could save the whales,if only they had ears.

karoliena:whales have ears,you dumb shit!

erich:yeah,right.like they could deftly move in the ocean with some fucking clarke gable ears sticking off their heads.

karoliena:they have ear holes.i've seen it at sea world.

erich:i've seen a seal wear a pirate hat at seaworld.that doesnt mean it's real.whales with ears would clearly be easy pickings for whaling ships.

karoliena:i hate to say it,but you smoke too much of that shit.seriously.

Christopher: I'm with you Karoliena. I have a ton of trouble keeping these two *points thumb at Warren and Ryan* from doing something stupid while drunk...or high in Warren's ca--

(crash!)

Chris: Don't touch that you idiots!
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline erich hess  
#59 Posted : 08 June 2010 14:24:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
karoliena:i know.it sucks being the responsible one.i swear one of the days i'm going to let him drown in his own...or someone elses vomit.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline PANIC!  
#60 Posted : 08 June 2010 14:39:13(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Well I will ignore all those meaningless side-commentary. Anyways, props to The Waiting Room, any band that writes a song about one of the greats ever to step into the music industry is great in my book. I haven't gotten a chance yet to listen to the album or that specific single, with my mind-bubbling schedule, but I'm sure it is just as good as the previous work from the band. I'll be sure to check it out soon."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage