logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages«<123124125126127>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#2481 Posted : 10 March 2021 06:53:36(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
"Okay, I'll make some breakfast," Kyle said walking to the kitchen and making breakfast with eggs and pancakes "You do want some bacon or sausage."

"Sausage is good" say Ella as she walk down with robe
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2482 Posted : 10 March 2021 07:47:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kyle finished cooking and set the two plates in front of them with eggs, pancakes, and sausages for the both of them. He grinned at her and said grace "What do you have planned for today?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2483 Posted : 10 March 2021 07:52:15(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Kyle finished cooking and set the two plates in front of them with eggs, pancakes, and sausages for the both of them. He grinned at her and said grace "What do you have planned for today?"

"Well nothing for right now" she says while she eat the food "Oh my god this food is amazing"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2484 Posted : 10 March 2021 11:18:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh, you have a rare day off, that new." Kyle smiled as she said the food looked good. "Well I had to learn how to make something in the group we would take turns making food. so I would normally handle breakfast." He started to eat his food "I don't have anything plan either do you want to spend the day together?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2485 Posted : 10 March 2021 11:28:38(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Oh, you have a rare day off, that new." Kyle smiled as she said the food looked good. "Well I had to learn how to make something in the group we would take turns making food. so I would normally handle breakfast." He started to eat his food "I don't have anything plan either do you want to spend the day together?"

"yeah & oh i just realize that i have a studio with someone tomorrow so do you think you could make it to studio tomorrow" Ella says while she finishes her eat "So um what do you want to do today we can go to the mall"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2486 Posted : 10 March 2021 12:21:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Studio tomorrow and Mall today? We can do that I going to have to stop by my house and get some things for when I spend the night over here you know." Kyle laughed, even thought they hung out this was a spur of the moment thing when he came over last night. "I don't really have any plans."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2487 Posted : 10 March 2021 12:27:42(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Studio tomorrow and Mall today? We can do that I going to have to stop by my house and get some things for when I spend the night over here you know." Kyle laughed, even thought they hung out this was a spur of the moment thing when he came over last night. "I don't really have any plans."

"Oh ok well let me get dress & get everything together before we head off the door" Ella smile at him before going to her room to get changed. then she come down after finish getting ready "Ok i got my mask, phone & everything & are you ready?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#2488 Posted : 10 March 2021 12:33:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yep take your time," He said as he started to clean the dishes from the breakfast as she got dressed. When she got back he put on the same clothes he had on yesterday. "Alright so my place first and then the mall." He made sure he had his keys and phone before they got ready to leave "What do you want for dinner?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#2489 Posted : 10 March 2021 12:40:48(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

"Yep take your time," He said as he started to clean the dishes from the breakfast as she got dressed. When she got back he put on the same clothes he had on yesterday. "Alright so my place first and then the mall." He made sure he had his keys and phone before they got ready to leave "What do you want for dinner?"

"Ok your place first then mall got it" Ella got her keys too just in case "hmm i don't know surprise me"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2490 Posted : 27 June 2021 00:48:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8575 time(s) in 2688 post(s)
Back in late May, Dale Dunn pulls up to the parking lot of the record studio where up and coming young artist Ava Tuffin is working on her music. Having been relatively absent from the music industry for a couple of years he found the offer from Ava’s label to lay down some guitar parts a good opportunity to ease back into a world that had messed him up the first time around and this was a low-key venture for him where he wouldn’t be front and center and thrust into the excessive world that he was unable to deal with as a starry-eyed teenager. Now in his early twenties, he still had that abrupt edge but a little more life experience to fully take a crack at being the rockstar that he had envisioned in his teenage years. But that chip on his shoulder definitely remained.

Dale shut off the engine and sat for a couple of seconds in the driving seat of his vehicle before heading out of the car, he placed his phone in pocket and opened the boot of the car and grabbed guitar case which held his signature Pink customized Schecter PT Guitar, his messy blonde hair almost draped over his eyes and his tattooed arms on full display in his sleeves t-shirt. He walked over towards the entrance of the building and placed his guitar against the wall as he pulled out a pack of cigarette’s and his phone from his jean pockets.
He unlocked his phone and scrolled through the contacts before pulling up Ava’s details, it made a couple of rings before she answered, “Hey yo, Ava.” He says in his Australian/America hybrid accent, as she responds, “Yeah, I’m outside of the studio right now.” He says briefly before Ava continues, despite her not being on speakerphone, her voice can still be heard to any passers-by, “You wanna come out here and let me in?” he says with a slight inflection in his words that would almost suggest a stifled laugh. “Alright, see you in a sec.” he says before ending the call.

He places his phone back in his pocket and lights up his cigarette as he waits for Ava to come outside and let him into the secure recording studio building.
Offline 2001clay  
#2491 Posted : 27 June 2021 01:00:20(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Back in late May, Dale Dunn pulls up to the parking lot of the record studio where up and coming young artist Ava Tuffin is working on her music. Having been relatively absent from the music industry for a couple of years he found the offer from Ava’s label to lay down some guitar parts a good opportunity to ease back into a world that had messed him up the first time around and this was a low-key venture for him where he wouldn’t be front and center and thrust into the excessive world that he was unable to deal with as a starry-eyed teenager. Now in his early twenties, he still had that abrupt edge but a little more life experience to fully take a crack at being the rockstar that he had envisioned in his teenage years. But that chip on his shoulder definitely remained.

Dale shut off the engine and sat for a couple of seconds in the driving seat of his vehicle before heading out of the car, he placed his phone in pocket and opened the boot of the car and grabbed guitar case which held his signature Pink customized Schecter PT Guitar, his messy blonde hair almost draped over his eyes and his tattooed arms on full display in his sleeves t-shirt. He walked over towards the entrance of the building and placed his guitar against the wall as he pulled out a pack of cigarette’s and his phone from his jean pockets.
He unlocked his phone and scrolled through the contacts before pulling up Ava’s details, it made a couple of rings before she answered, “Hey yo, Ava.” He says in his Australian/America hybrid accent, as she responds, “Yeah, I’m outside of the studio right now.” He says briefly before Ava continues, despite her not being on speakerphone, her voice can still be heard to any passers-by, “You wanna come out here and let me in?” he says with a slight inflection in his words that would almost suggest a stifled laugh. “Alright, see you in a sec.” he says before ending the call.

He places his phone back in his pocket and lights up his cigarette as he waits for Ava to come outside and let him into the secure recording studio building.

Ava pull up to the studio while she driving her car Nissan after Her label give her own car as her gift. She got out of her as she greet herself to Dale as she offered him a handshake “Hi I’m Ava that my label was talking about” she say with her American accent
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2492 Posted : 27 June 2021 01:17:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale looks across the parking lot as the car pulls up and the young artist steps out, he takes one final drag of his cigarette and exhale's the smoke into the air as she wanders over towards him. He didn't know too much about her, but on first impressions he thought she was the typical suburban all american girl type. He thought, she looks like she's a little too innocent to be associated with him but if her label thought it was a good idea to hook them up for some recording sessions then he assumed they knew what they were getting themselves into.

He looks at her and nods as she introduces herself, "I'm Dale ... you're shorter than I expected." he said with a smirk, "Good to meet you." He extended his arm for a handshake. He wasn't crazy about professional matters and much preferred play over work but knew he was here on behalf of her label, plus he was getting paid which was all the motivation he needed to remain professional, at least until he had figured Ava out a little more. "Yeah, your label said they wanted me to listen to your demo's and see if we can add some guitar?" he says quizzically, "Add a little edge to your music?" he said with a smile. He could only base his opinions on first impressions, but he was intrigued to hear what sort of voice Ava had.

"D'you smoke?" he says as he pulls his cigarette packet out of his pocket and offers it to her, therapy sessions over the past few years had indicated that he doesn't always come across as the warmest of people on first impression, something he was working on and the offering of a cigarette was an ice-breaker he had been encourage to take on board in an attempt to endear himself on first impression, something he struggled with early on in his music career which led to open doors being closed on him early on.
Offline 2001clay  
#2493 Posted : 27 June 2021 01:39:36(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

“I don’t smoke but I drink beer instead & here is my demo” she says as she did awkward handshake but suitable while she contained not to smoke & she got out her phone as she go to music & search for her song from demo titled “Unknown song #1” & she found it & played the demo for Dale as you can heard her vocal were sounded like Billie Eilish almost but different as it heard her vocal was cries & loud range at the same time as Dale was impressed but the song is nice however it needed some edge to this song. After the demo was finished she ask him to see if he like it or not “So um what do you think” she says while she try not to look nervous as she acting like she is professional
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2494 Posted : 27 June 2021 02:45:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“That’s all good.” Dale says as he places his pack of cigarette’s back into his pockets, “I like a beer. More of a Tequila or Whiskey man, myself. though” He says with a friendly smile. He listened to the song from her phone and nodded along with it as it went through, there were definitely modern pop elements to the song as he suspected but could see himself finding a guitar breakdown that would fit the song, “It’s good, man.” He picks his guitar up as it rests against the wall and gestures towards the entrance door to the building. “We can go inside and play around a little with the mixing board if you’d like, we can definitely add a little guitar to it and see what you think?”

He followed behind her as she made her way into the building, using her own pass to get access to the recording studio room. It had been a while since he had been in a professional music setting but he felt strangely at ease with it despite his reservations. His first impression of Ava was a generally good one, he could see that she was a sweet natured girl and a little starry eyed to the whole process of being a popstar but she seemed cool enough to hang.
Offline 2001clay  
#2495 Posted : 27 June 2021 03:10:44(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

“That’s all good.” Dale says as he places his pack of cigarette’s back into his pockets, “I like a beer. More of a Tequila or Whiskey man, myself. though” He says with a friendly smile. He listened to the song from her phone and nodded along with it as it went through, there were definitely modern pop elements to the song as he suspected but could see himself finding a guitar breakdown that would fit the song, “It’s good, man.” He picks his guitar up as it rests against the wall and gestures towards the entrance door to the building. “We can go inside and play around a little with the mixing board if you’d like, we can definitely add a little guitar to it and see what you think?”

He followed behind her as she made her way into the building, using her own pass to get access to the recording studio room. It had been a while since he had been in a professional music setting but he felt strangely at ease with it despite his reservations. His first impression of Ava was a generally good one, he could see that she was a sweet natured girl and a little starry eyed to the whole process of being a popstar but she seemed cool enough to hang.

She was relief after Dale like the song while she almost went daydreaming on him & she say “Cool let just go in” Ava couldn’t stop look at Dale after her first impression of Dale is that he is so down to earth & has that swagger that kinda bit of her a little but in the good way. She felt at ease when he around but she remain in focus as she trying to record the final version of the song “So I see you have your guitar but there something you should that I can play guitar as well” says Ava as she notice that he had pink guitar
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2496 Posted : 27 June 2021 04:38:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He nodded as he followed Ava into the studio, he placed his guitar case on one of the leather sofa’s and had a quick look around the area admiring the plush recording booth and state of the art mixing desk. It had been a while since he had even set foot in a recording studio but he enjoyed being there but likely wouldn’t show it as he wasn’t one to give too much away in terms of emotion.

He nods as Ava says that she can also play guitar, quickly turning around to the sofa and opening the case to showcase the pink guitar, he lifted it out and handed it over to Ava, her small stature while holding the guitar was slightly amusing to him as he stifled a smirk. He grabbed a nearby wheely-chair and placed it behind her, “Sit down.” He offered and gestured to the chair, “Let’s see what you got, kid.” He said with a slight grin.
Offline 2001clay  
#2497 Posted : 27 June 2021 04:54:17(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

He nodded as he followed Ava into the studio, he placed his guitar case on one of the leather sofa’s and had a quick look around the area admiring the plush recording booth and state of the art mixing desk. It had been a while since he had even set foot in a recording studio but he enjoyed being there but likely wouldn’t show it as he wasn’t one to give too much away in terms of emotion.

He nods as Ava says that she can also play guitar, quickly turning around to the sofa and opening the case to showcase the pink guitar, he lifted it out and handed it over to Ava, her small stature while holding the guitar was slightly amusing to him as he stifled a smirk. He grabbed a nearby wheely-chair and placed it behind her, “Sit down.” He offered and gestured to the chair, “Let’s see what you got, kid.” He said with a slight grin.

“Ok” she accepted to the chair as plug guitar up to the amplifier as she modified the sound “Watch & learn” she say with her confident tone as she started to play his guitar really well as she did a little bit riff as it sound simple a little but good. After she finished she gave him back his guitar as she waited for his approval
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2498 Posted : 27 June 2021 05:08:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale sat back on the sofa as Ava plugged the guitar in and took her seat, he smiled a little as she said “Watch and Learn” and enjoyed her sudden burst of confidence. He listened to her play and was surprised at her ability which was certainly of a higher standard than he would have expected, especially considering he didn’t even know she could play guitar at all. “Are you fucking kiddin’ me, girl?” he says before he stands to his feet as she finishes playing. “What the hell do you need me here for? Do your label know you can play like that?” he asks.
Offline 2001clay  
#2499 Posted : 27 June 2021 05:23:17(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale sat back on the sofa as Ava plugged the guitar in and took her seat, he smiled a little as she said “Watch and Learn” and enjoyed her sudden burst of confidence. He listened to her play and was surprised at her ability which was certainly of a higher standard than he would have expected, especially considering he didn’t even know she could play guitar at all. “Are you fucking kiddin’ me, girl?” he says before he stands to his feet as she finishes playing. “What the hell do you need me here for? Do your label know you can play like that?” he asks.

Ava look disgusting after he say “Do your label you can play like that” but she try her best not to show the angry look as she try to explaining to him “Well honestly my label already knows that I can play like that but they don’t want me to play because I not doing it the right way so that why they wanted you” she tried to cheer him up as she did amazing impressions of her boss as she mocking him

Edited by user 27 June 2021 05:35:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2500 Posted : 27 June 2021 05:39:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale sits back in his chair, he could tell she had something to get off of her chest and was happy to sit back and let her. He knew there were certain things in the industry that were a little fucked up, with this new information he assumed her label didn’t want her playing guitar on the track because she’s a girl and they likely want her to come across as a pop princess. “Do what the fuck YOU want!” he says assertively, “If you want to play guitar on your songs, do it. Because once they put you in a specific box, it’s gonna be really difficult to get out of that.” He felt passionate about it, “And you’re good, like you can fucking play!” he says, reassuring her as he leans back on the sofa.

He looks over at her as she starts to cry a little, he shakes his head, “Sounds like your ex fucked you up a little.” He says unsympathetically before looking around in his rucksack attached to the guitar case.