logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages«<124125126127128>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#2501 Posted : 27 June 2021 05:44:41(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3544 time(s) in 1268 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Dale sits back in his chair, he could tell she had something to get off of her chest and was happy to sit back and let her. He knew there were certain things in the industry that were a little fucked up, with this new information he assumed her label didn’t want her playing guitar on the track because she’s a girl and they likely want her to come across as a pop princess. “Do what the fuck YOU want!” he says assertively, “If you want to play guitar on your songs, do it. Because once they put you in a specific box, it’s gonna be really difficult to get out of that.” He felt passionate about it, “And you’re good, like you can fucking play!” he says, reassuring her as he leans back on the sofa.

He looks over at her as she starts to cry a little, he shakes his head, “Sounds like your ex fucked you up a little.” He says unsympathetically before looking around in his rucksack attached to the guitar case.

“Yeah Um let just forget about my ex okay & I’m sorry if I yell at you i mean this is not my best start” she wipe her tear of her eyes as she try to hide & she try to remain calm “I mean to be honest I not happy with my own life &” she pause it before she could say anything as she grab her pencil & her notebook “wait a minute I gotta changed the songwriting from songwriters team & don’t tell them that I change the song because that demo I play for you just sounded like a bullshit already! Oh my fucking god your fucking genius” she says as she found her masterpiece

Edited by user 27 June 2021 05:56:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2502 Posted : 27 June 2021 15:57:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8542 time(s) in 2676 post(s)
“Girl, you went from zero to sixty in half a second.” He says as he watches her try to compose herself, he wasn’t the type of person to throw an arm around someone and try to make them feel better. He sits back as she looks like she’s about to open up and quickly scrawls down some words on her notebook. He listens before offering his advice, “Songwriters are all good but if you want your music to really connect, you’ve gotta take control of that process.” He thinks silently for a moment as he watches her manically scrawling words down.

“Look, you clearly don’t need me here to play guitar on your songs. You should stand up for yourself and tell your label that it’s your music you’re doing it your own way.” He takes his guitar and packs it away, running his hand through his hair as he turns back to Ava. “There’s a club down the street. I say we scrap this recording session and go hang out there.”
Offline 2001clay  
#2503 Posted : 27 June 2021 21:23:17(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

“Girl, you went from zero to sixty in half a second.” He says as he watches her try to compose herself, he wasn’t the type of person to throw an arm around someone and try to make them feel better. He sits back as she looks like she’s about to open up and quickly scrawls down some words on her notebook. He listens before offering his advice, “Songwriters are all good but if you want your music to really connect, you’ve gotta take control of that process.” He thinks silently for a moment as he watches her manically scrawling words down.

“Look, you clearly don’t need me here to play guitar on your songs. You should stand up for yourself and tell your label that it’s your music you’re doing it your own way.” He takes his guitar and packs it away, running his hand through his hair as he turns back to Ava. “There’s a club down the street. I say we scrap this recording session and go hang out there.”

"& There it is finish!" Ava is finally finish her writing in 50 seconds before she could speak "Look i'll tell you what we'll do it together as we play guitar together while you tell me what to play cause really i can't play unless someone tell me" she did the Debbie Ryan thing from TikTok. Before she could say anything she got call from producer saying that they won't be able to be there at her recording studio due to working with someone else as they told her to wait until 3 days or so while Ava hang up the phone as she scream but compose as she have a bad day "UGH! You know what we'll doing recording session tomorrow cause i'm probably gonna need 1 cigarette & we'll going to club or whatever so get you stuff & let's go also where direction to the stuff that you talk about" say Ava as she grab her stuff & her car keys
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2504 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:00:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale watched on as Ava quickly modified her song, he nods at her as she talks about Dale coming up with a guitar part and teaching her how to do it, he much preferred the idea of Ava standing up for herself and playing guitar herself on her songs rather than having him come in and lay down some guitar parts. He watches as she answers her phone and see’s the frustration on her face as she talks to her producers. “You really aren’t having a good day, huh?” he says after she screams out in frustration and explains that they can’t get their recording session done today.

He stands to his feet and grabs his guitar, “Sounds good to me” he says as he follows her out of the recording studio and down the corridor and out of the building. He walks over towards his car and places his guitar inside before locking up. He turns back around and heads back over to Ava who’s now standing by her own car, “The club’s just down the street. It’s a good idea to just leave the car’s here.” He says as he see’s her getting ready to into her car, knowing that if they’re drinking there’ll be less temptation to drive if they leave their car’s at the studio.
Offline 2001clay  
#2505 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:04:29(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale watched on as Ava quickly modified her song, he nods at her as she talks about Dale coming up with a guitar part and teaching her how to do it, he much preferred the idea of Ava standing up for herself and playing guitar herself on her songs rather than having him come in and lay down some guitar parts. He watches as she answers her phone and see’s the frustration on her face as she talks to her producers. “You really aren’t having a good day, huh?” he says after she screams out in frustration and explains that they can’t get their recording session done today.

He stands to his feet and grabs his guitar, “Sounds good to me” he says as he follows her out of the recording studio and down the corridor and out of the building. He walks over towards his car and places his guitar inside before locking up. He turns back around and heads back over to Ava who’s now standing by her own car, “The club’s just down the street. It’s a good idea to just leave the car’s here.” He says as he see’s her getting ready to into her car, knowing that if they’re drinking there’ll be less temptation to drive if they leave their car’s at the studio.

“I don’t know if I should leave my car but are you sure this is safe to leave it here?” Ava says with questionable tone
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2506 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:08:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale shrugs his shoulders, "You can take it to the club if you'd prefer?" he says, gesturing towards the car. "The club's literally just down the street."
Offline 2001clay  
#2507 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:15:09(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale shrugs his shoulders, "You can take it to the club if you'd prefer?" he says, gesturing towards the car. "The club's literally just down the street."

“Hmmm I mean we can just leave the car here & we can just walk down the street” she quickly lock the car & put her car keys in her pocket as she lead Dale away as they walk as she hoping he know what he doing as she notice the club he was talking about “Oh so this is the club you talking about”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2508 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:23:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale nods in agreement, “You don’t want to be another statistic.” He says to her in a playfully assertive manner, knowing that it wouldn’t have been a smart decision to bring the car, he wasn’t sure if she would be drinking alcohol but he knew that he would be. He walks down the street with Ava beside him and lights up a cigarette, handing the open packet to Ava to offer her one.

He nodded as she pointed out the club just off of the highway, slightly hidden down an alleyway, “Yeah, this is the one.” He could sense a slight nervousness in Ava’s voice as it didn’t look like the classiest of clubs, “We’ll be fine in here. I know the guy who runs it. You’re alright with strip clubs, right?” he asks as he leads her towards the entrance of the club. It was early afternoon, so wasn’t exactly full of people.
Offline 2001clay  
#2509 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:30:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale nods in agreement, “You don’t want to be another statistic.” He says to her in a playfully assertive manner, knowing that it wouldn’t have been a smart decision to bring the car, he wasn’t sure if she would be drinking alcohol but he knew that he would be. He walks down the street with Ava beside him and lights up a cigarette, handing the open packet to Ava to offer her one.

He nodded as she pointed out the club just off of the highway, slightly hidden down an alleyway, “Yeah, this is the one.” He could sense a slight nervousness in Ava’s voice as it didn’t look like the classiest of clubs, “We’ll be fine in here. I know the guy who runs it. You’re alright with strip clubs, right?” he asks as he leads her towards the entrance of the club. It was early afternoon, so wasn’t exactly full of people.

“Um no I don’t do strip club” say Ava as she keeping eye on him while she let him lead the entrance inside of club & she is a little bit skeptical but at ease a little bit so she in between & she ask him when they get to the bar “So do you want me to pay for your & my drink?”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2510 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:39:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale nods, “That’s alright, we can go upstairs. That way you’ll not have to watch them.” he had a feeling this may be relatively new to her, but he knew the people that worked at the club pretty well, so knew that they’d be discreet. It wasn’t exactly great for a new popstars image to have stories of her going to strip clubs, Dale on the other hand didn’t care for image. He walks with her into the club and to the bar, “No, you’re fine. You don’t need to pay for anything.”

He shakes the hand of the guy behind the bar and looks back at Ava, “Does Vodka and Coke work for you?” he asks, before giving a gesture towards the bartender for him to get some drinks. “Frankie, a booth upstairs if you’re cool.” He says before leading Ava upstairs to the quiet enclosed area. The sounds of the bar below were slightly drowned out which made the upstairs area an ideal place for people to sit and talk without having to shout. It was generally used for questionable business deals.
Offline 2001clay  
#2511 Posted : 27 June 2021 23:44:29(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale nods, “That’s alright, we can go upstairs. That way you’ll not have to watch them.” he had a feeling this may be relatively new to her, but he knew the people that worked at the club pretty well, so knew that they’d be discreet. It wasn’t exactly great for a new popstars image to have stories of her going to strip clubs, Dale on the other hand didn’t care for image. He walks with her into the club and to the bar, “No, you’re fine. You don’t need to pay for anything.”

He shakes the hand of the guy behind the bar and looks back at Ava, “Does Vodka and Coke work for you?” he asks, before giving a gesture towards the bartender for him to get some drinks. “Frankie, a booth upstairs if you’re cool.” He says before leading Ava upstairs to the quiet enclosed area. The sounds of the bar below were slightly drowned out which made the upstairs area an ideal place for people to sit and talk without having to shout. It was generally used for questionable business deals.

“How do you know that Vodka & Coke is my favorite drink” Ava shock as she didn’t know that Dale knew her favorite drink “I’ll take Vodka & Coke, & do you want the same drink that I had” says Ava
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2512 Posted : 28 June 2021 00:53:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale laughs a little as Ava states that he had guessed her favourite drink, “Just a lucky stab in the dark.”, he nods at the bartender, “Whiskey neat for me too, buddy.” He says as he ushers Ava upstairs to their private seating area. He pulls out a chair for her to sit down at a table with an assortment of drinks waiting and sits down opposite her. He takes one of the glasses with what looks like whiskey and has a drink before setting the glass back down onto the table.

“You alright with this place? I know it’s probably a little sketchy for you. You don’t exactly seem like the excessive type.” he says with a friendly smirk, despite being only 23 years old, he had already lived a life that was a little out there, despite starting out initially as an alternative rapper he felt a connection to the typical rockstar lifestyle which had been one of the reasons why his career didn’t progress the way it maybe should have.
Offline 2001clay  
#2513 Posted : 28 June 2021 01:02:12(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale laughs a little as Ava states that he had guessed her favourite drink, “Just a lucky stab in the dark.”, he nods at the bartender, “Whiskey neat for me too, buddy.” He says as he ushers Ava upstairs to their private seating area. He pulls out a chair for her to sit down at a table with an assortment of drinks waiting and sits down opposite her. He takes one of the glasses with what looks like whiskey and has a drink before setting the glass back down onto the table.

“You alright with this place? I know it’s probably a little sketchy for you. You don’t exactly seem like the excessive type.” he says with a friendly smirk, despite being only 23 years old, he had already lived a life that was a little out there, despite starting out initially as an alternative rapper he felt a connection to the typical rockstar lifestyle which had been one of the reasons why his career didn’t progress the way it maybe should have.

“I’m kinda alright with this place but still cautious of some but it fine” says Ava as she only drink Vodka & Coke since she was 18 year old at that time but now she is 19 year old “So tell me how does it feel to be signed to record label?” Says Ava as she wanted to know more about Dale
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#2514 Posted : 28 June 2021 02:55:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Dale accepts that on the surface it’s potentially an unsettling place to hang out, “It’s an alright place. The regulars can get a little wild sometimes. But you’ve got nothing to worry about, just relax a little.” He understood that she was new to this world, but figured in the music business, she was likely to have to deal with some very sketchy people. He sits back as she asks him about signing a record deal with Studio60 Records, “It’s alright, they’ve made it clear that I’m considered a risk so I don’t know how long I’ll be at that label but I like to make the most of every opportunity that comes my way.” He says before looking at Ava, “How about you, you’re pretty new to this whole world, right? How does it feel to be a signed artist?”
Offline 2001clay  
#2515 Posted : 28 June 2021 03:07:33(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Dale accepts that on the surface it’s potentially an unsettling place to hang out, “It’s an alright place. The regulars can get a little wild sometimes. But you’ve got nothing to worry about, just relax a little.” He understood that she was new to this world, but figured in the music business, she was likely to have to deal with some very sketchy people. He sits back as she asks him about signing a record deal with Studio60 Records, “It’s alright, they’ve made it clear that I’m considered a risk so I don’t know how long I’ll be at that label but I like to make the most of every opportunity that comes my way.” He says before looking at Ava, “How about you, you’re pretty new to this whole world, right? How does it feel to be a signed artist?”

"Amazing really! I was on my way home from auditioning for lead role of movie called How To Humiliate Brittany Nelson then i heard it on the radio that Mr DJ Hurricane own his label Ruff Round Records & if people had what it take to be the next stardom then prove yourself to him so i went into his office almost walking unannounced but still try to get his attention & started to sing for him & then next thing you know i got signed to his own label & i was extremely happy when i got home & had a tear of joy so that how i got signed" Ava was done talking until she had more word to say "Oh & then i was ask if i would be able to be on Tika Mays tour "Unfinished Business" due to Aubrey is not gonna be able to be in North America leg but she will be doing in European leg so my label want me be on the next level high & that is it" Ava catch her breath from talking as she got her drink & started to take a slip

Edited by user 28 June 2021 11:07:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#2516 Posted : 22 October 2021 10:24:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
It has just gone 3 o'clock in the afternoon and Micah is clocking off his shift at Subway. What was meant to be a temporary job has now become his regular routine and only source of income. It's hardly fulfilling or intellectually stimulating for a brainbox like Micah but it pays and he really can't afford to leave the place, not with his current financial situation. Jobs around here are scarce and, despite just scraping by, Micah is one of the lucky ones to actually have employment. He's grateful for this job but it's still rather bleak. Making hundreds of sandwiches for picky eaters is hardly enthralling. The dreary grey skies and near-constantly drizzling rain of the British autumn time doesn't help matters either. The short hours of daylight is also a bitch. Micah leaves home early in the morning when it's still rather dark and by the time he clocks out, the skies are dimming yet again. He spends the hours of natural light stuck being a counter.

The Subway store is empty bar one skinny guy in a tracksuit sitting in the far corner, munching on a sandwich. A young female worker, kitted out in the fabulous bright green Subway uniform stands behind the counter, ready to take over for the dinnertime rush as Micah potters about behind her in his black coat and beanie hat, itching to leave and preparing to face the bitter winds outside. "Sammy's going to come by with another delivery of meatballs but could take him like 45 minutes to get here so just bear in mind we don't have many left right now." Micah informs his colleague about the devastating meatball shortage and is ready to take off but has to do a double take after briefly looking up at the door. His father, Erich Hess, steps in announced and nonchalantly. Micah can't quite believe it. No prior warning or announcement, just his slightly estranged, famous American father turning up to his place of work on a rainy Thursday evening.

"Uhhh, hope you're looking for me or this is really awkward!" Micah pipes up from behind the glass counter, which practically comes up to meet his chin. Micah certainly didn't inherit Erich's height for sure. "Hi, it's been a while!". Micah smiles as Erich approaches. It's clear that Micah's now totally comfortable with Erich's presence and existence. It was difficult at first and even though they're still hardly tightknit, they do seem to have a natural and easy bond now. "Are you wanting something to eat? It's free. Staff privilege and all that!"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#2517 Posted : 22 October 2021 10:57:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
erich hess had been in a strange sort of limbo as of late. those closest to him had known the rekindling of the romance between himself and his first wife,ada, did not work out. outside of doing shows,he had kept a low profile. he wasnt a teenager anymore and the fact his friends had settled into stable relationships was not lost on him. outside of erica and karoliena,nobody else had really known and erich was one to keep up appearances. real life didnt matter. the only thing that mattered was his fans went home happy. the myth was kept up,everyone was happy. he had no real want of cavorting with people,but dustyn had invited him to a housewarming party. it would be bad form not to go. he already had a near gallon of laudanum to get him through that. nobody would be the wiser. while dustyn was his adopted son,erich had a real one as well. erich thought of himself as shitty to micah,but he could've just as easily went on to ireland without so much as a visit. but... erich assumed if it ever got out that he went to ireland and didnt visit micah,hed be a bastard. too much time had passed and the two didnt know each other. erich didnt know even if micah wanted to see him. he knew he had no urge to see his own father,so why should micah?

erich took a drink from his flask before entering the subway where his only begotten son worked. the wild turkey burned as it traveled down his throat and lit the fire of self worth. he inhaled and put on the smirk of confidence and entered the store. erich glances briefly at the other employee the shop. fuck,he didnt want to talk to her. he closed is eyes and tried willing her away to no avail. " heyo,my boyo! how's tricks? while i am all for taking from the man,i will have to pass. i figured it'd be shitty to not swing by and see you if i am in the neighborhood" he says brightly. " you know,maybe slip me a bit of that grilled chicken in the guise of a handshake."he says to micah with a wink. he then glimpses the other employee with a look that says : " you saw nothing"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2518 Posted : 22 October 2021 11:34:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Micah is happy to see Erich. Shocked but happy nonetheless. They don't have the bond that comes with the two decades worth of a father-son relationship they missed out on but they get along just fine. Micah also enjoys the fact he still has family out there, despite not knowing all that much about Erich and his other offspring. Losing his mum, not growing up with any siblings, having multiple 'father figures' drift in and out of his life, Micah often struggled with a sense of belonging. While he and Erich still have a long way to go, Micah still takes comfort in the mere knowledge that he has a full flesh and blood father. "I'm good. You?" Micah smiles and nods his head. The reality is that he's far from good but he's not about to unload all of that. "It's great to see you! I was just clocking out. You came just in time." The vowels sounds and phrasings of Micah's heavy eastern English accent sound so much like his late mother's it's uncanny. He may be Erich's son but he couldn't get further from his father's southern drawl if he tried.

Picking up a little paper tray, Micah begins to scoop up some grilled chicken for Erich. He notices the glimpse Erich gives his co-worker and laughs softly. "Don't worry about Mae. She sneaks pepperoni all the time."

"Hey! YOU sneak pepperoni!" Mae playfully launches a disposable glove at Micah. If Micah wasn't so beloved and didn't get along easily with everyone, it'd seem as though there was a little flirty rapport between the pair.

"Think you'll find I can't eat pork, you liar!" Micah chuckles and hands Erich his free chicken before binning the discarded glove. It's all fine and well amusing each other on a boring shift but he's aware all hell would break loose if a manager came in and spotted the glove on the floor. Micah just saved Mae's sandwich making career.

Another customer comes in and takes Mae's attention aware from the estranged father and son. Micah leans over the counter and lowers his voice as he speaks to Erich. "I'm leaving so is there any place you want to go? We can just chill back at mine or...?" Micah shrugs and zips his coat up as far as it'll go, preparing for the October cold.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2519 Posted : 22 October 2021 12:03:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
"fair to partly cloudy." erich answers in response to micah's question. he gives a little shrug to accompany the answer. the world could be ending in fire and kaijus emerging from the ocean and the inflection would be the same. it was always good to see micah. it was odd to think this man shared his genes. it was easy to see that in marlena as she was still a child. this man,however...maybe could buy his own liquor in the usa. erich didnt remember if micah was above or below 21 years of age. in any case,he couldnt see much of himself reflected back in micah's face. there was a hint or two of the mother,but erich assumed perhaps it was more grandparents whom micah took after more. than goodness erich didnt see much of his own father in micah. though there was a slight bit of erichs mother in micah's mannerism.

erich looks from micah to mae before smiling slightly. there was some cuteness between them and it made erich happy. he wasnt going to say much when they were together. this was micah's scene and not his. he takes the chicken and folds it neatly in a napkin. he wasnt out to cause trouble since a customer was in here. who knows if the person was crabby and call the corporate office because someone gave chicken without a bread or something. bread was out anyway. up at dustyn's,there was sure to be guinness flowing and that was like eating bread,right?

erich considers a nifty quip in his son's favor towards mae,but decides against it. he didnt know these people or how they related to each other. besides,last he knew,micah had someone. "want to go? need to go? " erich asks as he adjusts his own coat. he was too cool to button it up and it wasnt like the thing really provided much warmth anyway. it was really just for looks. after all,what was erich if not a stereotype of a 1950's greaser out of a movie? "nah.could always go for a drink,though. you need any errands ran?" erich asks and hits the unlock button on the car keys. cars didnt seem to be all that popular in the uk,so if micah needed to do some shopping or whatever,erich was available. the car was a rental,so far and away from erich's usual vintage cadillac. he wasnt sure how the roads were going to be to dustyn's place,so it was a range rover. a range rover which erich already assumed he'd end up paying for. he was bound and determined to see if the vehicles were still safari ready.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/10/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2520 Posted : 23 October 2021 07:30:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Micah is relieved when a customer comes in and takes Mae's focus off of him and his father. Not that he's ashamed of having Erich as his dad. Micah would just rather not get into such a story as he's about to clock off work should Mae ask what their relation is. It hasn't cropped up often but whenever Micah gets to know someone new and they ask him about his personal life, it feels odd explaining his situation. It sounds so farfetched and he's aware of it. He doesn't wish to come across as boastful about having a famous father, nor does he wish to sound like a liar telling an extremely tall tale. Most of the people who find out this information tend to have a lot of questions or give Micah a look which practically brands him as a loon. Thankfully, Mae's too busy working on this guy's six inch to ask any questions.

When Erich suggests that they could go for a drink, Micah feels a pang of worry in the pit of his stomach. He really doesn't have the funds to be buying drinks on a work day, especially with the prices in TORY Britain these days. "Oh yeah, that'd be great." Micah smiles softly at his dad, not wishing to come across as standoffish, cheap or a killjoy by refusing to go for a drink. "We'll just need to swing by my place so I can change first, that OK?". Micah doesn't wish to sit in a pub wearing a bright green polo shirt while smelling of meatballs. The idea of spending time with Erich over a drink is lovely and he can just about afford a round or two but he'll definitely feel the pinch. "There's a nice pub not too far from mine called Chapman's. Nice and quiet. Not sure if that's your thing though."

Micah says goodbye to Mae and pushes a segment of the wheeled counter forward in order to let himself out. He looks at Erich's attire and furrows his eyebrows. "Aren't you freezing walking about like that?". Micah's winter coat and beanie hat really makes Erich seem underdressed for the weather in comparison.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 23/10/2021(UTC)