logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages«<126127128129130>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2541 Posted : 27 October 2021 08:56:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
erich glances from his son to the barmaid again. he gives a little gesture with this head indicating it's a toss up. "poor thing probably has to in order to get these pensioners to part with a....whatever you guys use for dimes. i just hand people bills and accept the change. they could be screwing me." he says with a shrug. he knows theres a pound coin,but other than that? no clue on the coins of the uk. as long as the bills were right when given change,erich just assumed the rest would be. so who knows how much erich has been shorted in life. it probably was strange for micah to learn his mother wasnt always the homebody sort. she was once partying it up every night and running with a wild crew. though it seemed she later kept the partying but probably not in as good of spirits. erich briefly sighs and pushes his bourbon sightly away. maybe this wasnt the best drinking topic. "maybe it was for the best, you know? the life isnt for everyone. i dont think she had the right kind of damage to stay in it." erich doesnt elaborate but everyone he knew had some major flaw to where they couldnt make it in normal society. the most quote unquote normal person he knew was karoliena. even she took near micah's entire lifespan for her contempt of most people to dissipate.

as micah speaks erich looks at his glass and traces his finger around the lip of it. erich figured he may as well tell micah he has another blood relative still out there. "i guess it would be a strange thing to have thrust upon you. you have a grandmother too but i havent spoken to her since...2009? maybe? my moms still kicking around in miami." erich was about to demonstrate what she was like but realized it would be a rather heartless gesture. erich planned on downing his drink in one go but thankfully does not. his eyes widen slightly when he realizes that he and micah both have alcoholic mothers. "marlena does. you sorta came into my life around the same time my ex wife reappeared. deans a baby so i dont think he cares. " erich laughs and picks up the drink and takes a sip. erich hadnt even wanted children and here he was with three. erich places the drink down and shrugs a little before speaking. it hurt hearing micah thought he had no one. as someone who got into entertainment just to avoid loneliness for those few moments on stage,erich understood the feeling. "well,i'm here. so you have that. i kinda planned on being a bastard to you when i first heard of you. toughen you,make you hate me until eventually it became like samurai revenge story. but i guess i cant."

"oh you have to see it at least once. you know how we all think the uk is london? i promise you the usa isnt all new york or bumfuck texas. its a fucking trip,man. we'll have to do it sometime. like a coast to coast run. stopping to see every silly roadside attraction we can find. you can be the designated driver. " erich says,getting excited. talking about doing things and seeing stuff was his bag. he modeled himself after dean moriarty,and that meant go go go. when micah questions how citizenship in erich's situation works,erich raises a finger and replies, " exactly. make it hard for those fuckers. on paper,i'm a citizen of malta. i own a house in walden new york. but um..i have no reason to live there anymore." erich says with a lowering of his eyes and a sip of his drink. "its usually the duke or hotels for me. i'm on the road so much,why bother with a stationary home?" he asks,finishing the drink and setting it down on the coaster. while the band was on the road a lot, karoliena would fly back home to be with her family every other day. erich had no attachments,so he held court in hotel bars around the globe.

"really!?" erich asks when micah says he's never been to ireland. that was a big difference between the usa and uk. it probably was less than a thousand miles from the south of the uk to the top of ireland. even before being a musician,erich had traveled a thousand miles from home. "i could probably squeeze a turd and have it go coast to coast here. i've been to dublin,but BEEN in like the musician's sense of the word. i was at a venue there and then left directly after. it's expensive,i'll tell you that. no wonder leprechauns have pots of gold. " erich laughs and runs a hand through his hair. he liked dustyn but his experiences in ireland left him much poorer. erich looks up and smirks at the assessment of billy. "hes a fucking moron is what he is. a damned shame he hasnt killed himself by now." erich laughs a different sort of laugh and sort of clears his thoughts before speaking. "if you want space to breathe,i could take you on the duke sometime. a little day trip or so. everyone needs to see what things are like when all you see is water. its humbling to know how small you truly are.." erich says near wistfully.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2542 Posted : 27 October 2021 10:40:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"I don't even know what a dime is so..." Micah shrugs and laughs. Of course, he has heard of things like dimes, quarters and so on but has no idea of the actual value. He drinks his pint again, this time taking bigger gulps as he works his way through it. This is going to be the first of many so no need to sit and savour this one. Not wanting to fall down the rabbit hole of his mother's mysterious life and all the shit he's had to endure, Micah just sighs and taps on the table. "Ah, well. There's no point in wondering what could have been. Believe me, you can drive yourself crazy going down that road. The amount of nights I'd lay awake and think about all the 'what if' situations. Hellish. Can only focus on the now, really." With that, Micah drains the rest of his pint. He doesn't speak with any bitterness but there's a definite confidence and certainty there. It's not as if he's just trying to gloss over things for Erich's benefit. Micah's evidently sat with a lot of this stuff for a long time and reached a point where it doesn't eat him up like it used to.

"A grandmother too? That's...that's something. My mum's mother died when I was about 5 or 6. Kinda fuzzy memories of her for the most part now but I remember loving her and enjoying my visits to her place. I remember she used to live at the very top of a tower block. I loved it. My mum would have a heart attack every time I'd go to the balcony." Micah laughs softly and a very small smile appears on his face, a mixture of happiness and sadness. He's grateful for the memories of such a carefree time but then the reality sets in that neither his mother or grandmother are here anymore. Hell, even the tower block was demolished in 2012. "I don't mean to pry but, how many times have you been married? As you can see, I haven't hit that milestone yet." Micah smirks and shows off his ring-less fingers. He doesn't wish to be nosey but it'd be nice to know more information about his actual father. Upon learning that Erich planned on being a bastard to him, he scoffs and shakes his head. "Probably would have saved yourself 100k if you did go down that route. Glad you didn't though."

Micah finishes his pint not long after Erich drains his own glass. "You want the same again?". Most people usually go for the same and don't mix their drinks up too chaotically but this is a man, which Micah has just learned, who is apparently a citizen of Malta, doesn't bother with 'stationary homes' and trots around from hotel to hotel. He's evidently not very predictable. Micah? He'll stick to another beer. "I suppose a home that travels with you is handy and far superior to one that's only slightly bigger than an office cubicle." The idea of living on a ship and not having a solid place of residence is an alien concept to Micah but he's still well aware that it's a few steps up from the way he's living.

At the mention of Erich's turd analogy, Micah grimaces and holds back his laughter. "Wow, what a sentence! Don't know you extremely well and now I've got a mental image of you shitting by the coast. Lovely." Micah rubs his eyes and chuckles as if physically trying to erase the image from his sights. He takes note of Erich's opinion on Billy, sensing that he's not really joking around. Wanting someone to kill themselves is a bold statement. "Oh! Well, uh...that's...heavy." Micah laughs and looks over to the television but the video has finished and it's some boring ad about car insurance now. "Well, I hope you have fun in Ireland at least!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#2543 Posted : 27 October 2021 11:41:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i assume our cents is like your pence. our pence was a lame radio host who somehow became vice president." erich muses. hes heard the term, so and so amount of p,so it probably was similar in value to cents. though who knew what the british coins were called? erich nods slowly in understanding as micah speaks. there was a lot of what ifs,but any of those scenarios would change the present. so it was best to muddle through.

it was nice to hear micah had a warm,if short memory of his grandmother. it was cute that micah's mother would panic over the potential of her pride and joy falling off a baclony. erich's younger childer had been on the duke a few times but rarely on the deck. sure there was the falling factor,but there was any number of rusty bits and bobs everywhere but the lido deck. "she sounds sweet. i cant say i ever met her." erich replies with a look out the window. its not like micah's mother ever met erich's mother either. probably best she didnt. erich wasnt keen on anyone meeting his parents. "your grandmother hebmuller is more like the kind of grandmother you see in old las vegas movies. pumping quarters into a slot machine with one hand. drink in the other." erich says looking at his empty glass. it was rare for him to us the surname he was born with. he didnt think enough of his mother to include her in the hesses. erich grins when micah asks about his married life. it was a good change from the memory of people that were no longer here. " married? twice. first to the woman you would know as erica hess. we wanted that myth that the white stripes band had. were we lovers? siblings? both?!" erich laughs at the memory of a very young erica and erich doing such a commitment to a bit. "then there was ada. marlena's mother. this time was a real marriage. i wasnt really ready to be a father then. so,she left me. i wasnt married to selene,we just made baby jesus cry. fast forward a bit and ada was back in my life but too much had happened. she had her life,i had mine and the two dont really cross anymore. so now? free as a bird." erich says making a long story sort of short. he figured he may as well answer the questions that would be asked before they were. "well, dont rush into marriage unless its for a great joke that only a small group of people would care about." erich tells micah with a wide grin. "you got anyone in your life,or are we two wild and crazy guys on the prowl?" erich asks,now taking the opportunity to learn more about the man across the table from him. "oh,micah. you sweet sweet man. you think i cant waste some money. better it goes to you than buying rusty pieces of shit vehicles. soviet era rocket trains still dont come cheap." erich smirks. the man was a sucker for anything weird and outdated. the more dangerous the better.

"i would love another. more of the same,please. unless by chance they have absinthe." erich says hopefully. it was a long shot,but it never hurt to ask. beer made him feel full and he had to save room for dusyn's party. there probably was going to guinness by the gallon. if it wasnt cold out,erich would suggest taking a bit of a smoking break outside. but...he was a little cold to be honest. also,in a flare of fatherly concern,erich did think that micah should be careful. he came from a line of alcoholics. "the duke was also a rusty piece of shit i had to have." erich grins,referring to his love of pricey yet dilapidated machines. in the ship market,the duke was dirt cheap. in dollar amount? it was still over a million. "i figure it all evens out though. the duke is home,a music venue,transportation,and a studio. everything i will ever need." erich clearly loved the machine. the ship had become as much a part of him as a limb or something.

erich cackles at the response of micah. "well,i'd have the butt facing upwards,i gotta arc the thing. you guys have hills and stuff here. i'll never clear the scottish highlands if i dont get like 75 degrees of angle on it." he says partially serious and partially not. mainly because he wasnt sure about that angle. he'd have to get some people to work on that calculation. "sure is heavy." erich says and basically just leaves it at that. he couldnt elaborate as to why. it simply wasnt his story to tell. "never be afraid to cut people out of your life. you owe nobody anything." erich says with a little shrug,putting the topic to bed. "havent seen dustyn in a while. so it should be good." erich says with a slightly less excited sound than he normally would use. the billy talk reminded him of the one issue he had with dustyn.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2544 Posted : 27 October 2021 13:52:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"There's 100 pence in a pound. A pound is like the dollar. Well, in theory anyway. People keep messing up the actual value though." Micah tuts and shakes his head at the mention of the former Vice President, clearly not a fan. "You know, I used to question what the world was coming to when I looked at all the politicians our countries have had recently but then I look at the demons who had power in the 80's and way before. Seems like it has always been a shit show. I miss the blissful ignorance of childhood." With the story of his grandmother, it seems like Micah had a great childhood despite what he unknowingly had against him. It may have not been a very typical upbringing but it certainly wasn't traumatic in any way. He may have many questions now but at least he's not carrying any childhood scars around.

Micah just nods as he hears the description of his paternal grandmother. He doesn't wish to comment on someone else's mother, especially if he's never met the woman or witnessed the true dynamic between her and Erich. She also sounds like a less fun version of his own mother so he has no room to comment. Hearing that Erich has been married twice makes Micah feel like he already knows him so much better. It's information he'd be privy to if he grew up with Erich as a regular son. Makes him feel a little more included now. "Made who cry?" Micah quips, chuckling away to himself. In all honesty, he doesn't even know if Erich remembers that he's Jewish so the joke may go over his head. "Seriously though, it's cool that you've been married. It's nice that you've found people to share your life with. I'm sorry that it didn't work out but I'm sure you have some great memories...and some wonderful kids from it all too." Micah grins and cups under his face to give himself a rather angelic look.

It's fascinating to learn more about his father and the important people in his life. Even though Erich's relationships are hardly the greatest love stories ever told, it's still great to know more personal details about him. Unfortunately, this means it's now Micah's turn to dish up the tales of heartbreak. "We're two wild and crazy guys on the prowl!" Micah reaffirms Erich's statement, revealing that he's also single too. He nervously taps on the edge of the table for a moment before plucking up the courage to talk about the situation. "Don't know if you'll remember but I had a girlfriend called Millie. She's the one who I shared accommodation with and who ran off with our roommate, Tom. That was a lovely conversation to get back to after a long day of lectures." Micah looks around to make sure nobody is within hearing distance before leaning across the table and lowering his voice. This isn't something he wants all of Chapman's to know. "You see, I've always wanted to wait until marriage before...you know...and it seemed like Millie was always on the same page. I thought we had a real special bond and understanding. I genuinely believed I would marry her one day. Two peas in a pod." Micah leans back in his chair and drops the hushed tones in his voice. "Turns out she and Tom had been fucking for three months before I was told." Micah speaks about this situation with the same bite in his voice as Erich when referring to Billy.

"I admire your determination and the thought process behind crapping in our waters. You know what? I hope you succeed!". Micah chuckles and stands up, collecting the empty glasses. He can tell by the tone of Erich's voice that he shouldn't press that Billy button so decides to gloss over it and get more drinks instead. "Be back in a minute."

Not 10 seconds after Micah gets up, a silver haired man in chef overall comes to the table with the food. "Here you are, sir. Enjoy your meal." While not as attractive as the busty barmaid, the cook still carries the same welcoming demeanour as most residents of the pub. It appears that Micah ordered a more traditional fish and chips for himself as opposed to Erich's steak and chips.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2545 Posted : 28 October 2021 08:11:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"we probably borrowed your system. its 100 cents to a buck back home. we aint doing the metric system,so fuck right off with that. you'll pry our feet and inches from our cold dead hands!" erich states with a smirk. when he was young,he remembered a supposed future date of converting to the metric system...erich can remember a time before cell phones were common. its safe to say the conversion to metric is never going to happen in the usa. " ah to be young and innocent again. my father adored all those demons of the 80's. if reagan would've conceived a child with thatcher... " erich makes an explosion gesture with his hands as he speaks. "dear old dad would've just exploded with pride right then and there." erich laughs rather bitterly. he disliked the man greatly,but appreciated the humor of his existence.

"oh come on,micah. you know jesus. whitest guy in the middle east. as a baby he was super offended by fornication. but was totally down with eating pork. so it kinda works out." erich grins to micah. he couldnt forget micah's heritage. it was a wild coincidence that the first two children erich help make were jewish. who knows,perhaps erich had a thing for the chosen people and didnt know it. " so are you like...practicing or not?" erich asks while leaning back in the chair to get comfortable. " ada wasnt like super strict with it. but would observe some customs of the faith. i think it was more identity with her rather than any religious thing. same with marlena." erich says while wanting,but refusing the urge to ruffle micah's hair. " yeah. i got some good kids out of the deals. " he replies warmly to micah. it was getting less strange being around the man as time passed.

"careful. there are people that are far more into the two of us than you want to think." erich warns micah with a knowing nod. "seriously. dont look it up on the internet." erich laughs and drums slightly on the table in amusement,at least until the conversation takes a more serious tunr. erich listens as micah tells about thoroughly modern millie and his frown gets deeper as the story goes on. "christ." he starts. the situation had to be heartbreaking for micah. " that would be a fine how do you do. what a little weirdo. who wants to belt out the name tom while in the throes of passion? that is just god damned awful though. three months? these rat bastards smiled and talked to you for three months while...grrr!' erich is at a loss for words so eventually it just becomes a growl. on one hand,he did understand how what happened happened. one spends enough time with someone and things tend to happen. micah's existence was proof of that. but he understood also the heartbreak that came when something you thought was forever..wasnt. he sighs and looks out the window momentarily. he couldnt see much as the dark outside mainly just reflected the scene of the pub." you probably heard it before but, the pieces you give to people never come back. whatever you loved about them before is still there, sometimes all you can do is focus on that and move on." erich says to the window before looking back to micah. this was for micah as much as it was for himself. erich did have some thoughts on the elephant in the room and tried to bring it up as casually as he could. " so..did she feel the same way about...that? maybe its the circles i've been in,but that mentality isnt all that common these days. thats sort of a big ask for someone who doesnt think that way." erich says as tactfully as he could.

"been doing it for a while. havent had the duke's plumbing repaired." erich replies with a wink as micah goes off for refills. erich pans around the room just seeing what sorts of people had arrived or departed. it looked to be still the same crowd. in a way,this is the sort of place erich would like to live. just waddle himself down here every night and hang out with the old people until he was one of the old people. but,he also knew he couldnt stay in one place for very long. he liked the chance for slow paced life,but he like the bursts of chaos that went with loud and wild places. he looks up at the cook who brings the food. " oh thanks! looks amazing. i could eat the south end of a north bound polecat." erich says excitedly. damn,should have got the fish. erich hated sharing food,but he was going to make an exception and propose a trade of bits of steak for bits of fish.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2546 Posted : 28 October 2021 10:40:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Micah swiftly returns with another beer for himself and, surprisingly, Erich's absinthe. Chapman's doesn't seem like the establishment to provide such a refreshment but alas, here it is. Though the barmaid did give Micah a funny look when he asked for it. "Here you go. Oh, food's here!". Micah places the glasses down on the table as he takes his seat again. "I have absolutely no idea what's in the contents of you glass but...enjoy!" Micah chuckles and takes a sip of his fresh pint, pulling his plate closer towards him. Food and alcohol definitely makes the conversations feel more relaxed and informal, something which Micah has always wanted to be around Erich. They have always gotten along but this is the first time Micah doesn't feel guarded or even remotely awkward. It's nice.

When Erich asks if he's practicing his faith, Micah gently nods. "Yeah, I am." He listens to his father speak of Ada and relates a lot to her reasonings behind her practices. "Yeah, I'd say it's an identity thing for me too. It's probably the only constant in my life. There's a comfort element to it." Micah pauses to eat some of his chips before continuing to explain his religious views to his father. "It's for me, at the end of the day. I'm not one of those religious nuts who forces it on everyone and thinks terribly of people who don't have my views. It's a personal thing. Gets me through at times. Don't get me wrong, the rational part of my brain questions and dismisses a lot of things. I'm not blindly following. I choose to keep the faith. I know my mum would be happy about that too." Micah eats a piece of his fish before tapping the side of his pint glass with the end of his knife. "Drinking alcohol is fine but getting drunk isn't encouraged. Maybe I'm not totally by the book." Micah winks and continues to eat. As he cuts into his food, it's apparent that he is left-handed just like Dustyn.

Micah giggles, scrunching up his nose and shaking his head as he hears about the seedy tales on the internet, well aware that there's an odd 'ship' going on. "Trust me, that's one of many reasons I'm not really active on Instagram and Twitter. I get the weirdest messages. You have odd fans. One sent me a drawing which, uh...well, I'm sure there's laws against the content. Appreciate how generous they were when drawing me though!" Micah laughs and drinks some more beer which is definitely a great pairing for his traditional pub food.

As he's asked about Millie again, the giggling gradually fades out but he still doesn't seem to mind talking about the matter. "Yeah, she was totally on board. That's what made the revelation even worse. I really thought we were on the same wavelength. Nobody pressured anybody into anything. I was upfront right at the beginning and she was fine with it. In fact, she said it made her like me even more." Micah exhales through his nose and shrugs as that's evidently not the case anymore. "I know that with my faith and the no sex before marriage stance I'm not exactly a typical 20-year-old in 2021. I have my reasons. It's not some cult thing or quirky outlook I've adopted for the sake of it. I..." Micah looks around, scoping out the place before lowering his voice and leaning back over again. "I just have a lot of respect for women and I also want to protect myself. I want to really be sure before I...do anything. I've seen people get hurt." Micah's voice trails off as his head drops a little. The penny soon drops that this is probably due to Micah's lecherous mother. He grew up watching her go through several heartbreaks as well as being privy to some of the nasty things said about her. Micah is a handsome, smart, respectful young man who could easily pick up the ladies. It's clear that he's purposely denying himself of things for his own protection and not just doing it to seem like a 'nice guy'.

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2547 Posted : 28 October 2021 12:40:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich's eyes light up at the gentle glowing green of the absinthe coming towards him. now this was all coming to together! before the glass even makes it to the table erich has produced an absinthe spoon,sugar cube and even a bottle of water from his jacket. a water bottle that was still very cold somehow. he grins like a little kid when his birthday cake approaches. "you wonderful man. i dont know how you did it,but you did! thank you." erich perches his nose over the edge of the glass and takes a whiff. "mm smells like la fee. they may have had it left over from that time when it was popular. i hope theres the rest of the bottle." erich bristles with optimism as he gets to work on balancing the spoon and what not. "this will put hair on your chest and lead in your pencil" he explains as he pours the water. he chuckles a little and adds, "its actually pretty light tasting and far from what you would think it would taste like."

of all things erich thought they would discuss,religion wasnt anywhere on that list. but it was nice that they could. he liked micah's opinion on it all. seemed perfectly reasonable. erich was perfectly fine with religion as long as it wasnt expected of him. erich took fork in one hand,knife in the other ,and cut a piece of the steak. properly juicy and manly looking. if he still had his whiskey,he'd look the part of one of those people that apes the worst parts of the 1950's. "that seems like the way to do it. i know the orthodox version has some really intricate bits to it. she explained it to me once but..well,the years of drug abuse has to have some effect,right? in one ear and out the other. pfft, forgotten. you gotta keep mom happy. especially if theres an after life. dont want to meet a pissed off mom." erich gently teases micah. he would like to believe in an afterlife where one could see their loved ones again. but his mind couldnt really go there. erich's eyes follow the sound of the knife of the glass. "well,first off. left handed? devil's work! and two. two beers and you're drunk? maybe we need to go to weenie hut jr" erich teases his son a little more robustly now. still all in good food. erich couldnt see the man ever getting falling down drunk or making an ass of himself. father unlike son. "myself? hmmm... maybe some sort of buddhist? some of the philosophy fits i guess. " erich says with a shrug. the word atheist carried an image of a debate me,bro asshole and erich wasnt about that.

erich has to concentrate on not guffawing and spewing steak every where when micah talks about what hes foind on the internet. " you can blame your adopted brother,dustyn for THAT section of fans." erich tells micah firmly,using his fork to punctuate the point. "before getting in with him? atomic war bride fans were just greasy fucks and bettie page imitators. now? well,youve seen the element dustyn has brought in." erich laughs and lets out a long exhale. it was nice to see outside the psychobilly bubble. but years of playing seedy clubs doesnt prepare you for fan art and fan fiction. on erich side,absinthe isnt the best to eat anything with. so he uncaps his bottle of water and sips. it was the first time erich mentioned the unoffical relationship with dusty. which he assumed micah had to know,it was popular among those....artists.

erich was glad his son wasnt a horny little asshole like he was at that age. he wasnt sure if he could really tolerate that mentality anymore. it made erich feel good that micah had a good head on his shoulders. certainly better than the one erich even currently had. "whew" erich says and shakes his head,now taking a drink of his absinthe. the taste lingered after the swallow. "that...that..is wild. sounds like totally out of the blue. i am fucking sorry as hell that happened to you." erich says with a sad smile and almost a pat of micah's hand. this doesnt manifest as more than a slight lift of erich's hand before it rests back on the base of the glass. "true. you definitely dont want to leave damage in your wake." erich says,now looking out the window. granted,if erich followed frankie's advice and just relaxed,micah wouldnt exist. erich lead a very different life to micah,especially when younger. if there was an actual garden of earthly delights,erich set up a campsite on the grounds. this wasnt so much a male thing in erichs mind though. the hess clan comprised of mostly women and most had their time in the land of debauchery that would make a porn star blush. "im sure there is someone out there for you. nobody i know of course." erich says with a laugh. "that would be damned weird. wish you luck though. two times married was enough for me to learn my lesson." erich jokes but he obviously still loves and respects ada. the quickest way to earn a block from erich on twitter or instagram was to insult his ex wife.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2548 Posted : 28 October 2021 15:51:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Micah watches Erich partake in the absinthe ritual, perplexed by what is going on. Seems a bit too finnicky for a drink. Micah isn't well versed in the land of alcohol, however. Very rarely will he stray from the safety of beers and ciders, for various reasons. "So what's all this about?" Micah asks with a nod towards the water and sugar cube. A pint of lager isn't as elaborate. The drinks are great visual representations of their personalities. Erich's flamboyancy and sense of adventure can be summed up in this exotic green liquid. Micah's sensibility and simplicity is expressed in the trusty pint. "I don't know, it looks a bit too..." Micah squints and examines the absinthe a little closer. "I actually looks like some sort of Halloween drink. I'm sure it's not great for kids though." Micah chuckles and delves into some more of his battered fish.

This isn't the first time Erich has brought up drug usage. Micah has made a mental note of it on several occasions. It's not his place to warn him about the dangers. Erich's probably well aware of them all. Micah also doesn't have the right frame of mind to ask about the drug consumption either. Losing one parent to an addiction was bad enough. He'd rather not know the full extent of Erich's consumption, for the time being at least. He glosses over it and focuses on a much lighter topic - religion. "Lately I've been less up front about my religion though. There's been a spike in anti-Semitic attacks in England this year. There's also the rather jarring matter of Israel and Palestine. I'm not about hatred at all but I worry that some people may get the wrong impression if I'm open about my beliefs." Micah sighs softly, looking down at the few remaining chips left on his plate. It's a fucked up world for sure. Micah looks down at his hand, surprised when Erich makes a remark about his usage of it. "Oh, yeah. Well spotted! And I'm not drunk...yet." Micah winks and raises his pint glass to his lips. He tries his best to be a good boy and stick to as many practices as he can but it's not everyday you're estranged American father rocks up in Ipswich. "Buddhism? Cool. Absinthe helping you achieve enlightenment or does it only add to your suffering?" Micah smirks and takes a forkful of his remaining chips.

This also isn't the first time Erich has mentioned Dustyn either, another thing Micah has locked in the memory bank. Thankfully, it's not a dark subject matter so he feels free to talk about it. "You adopted a pop star?" Micah asks with a slight head tilt and arch of an eyebrow. There's no end to Erich's colourful adventures it seems. "Guessing he must mean a lot to you? I'm fairly sure he liked one of my tweets before. I'm assuming he's a nice guy?". Micah hopes that he doesn't come across as nosey asking all these questions. If this is his family, albeit estranged and world famous, he'd like to know as much as he can to feel that sense of belonging.

On the topic of Millie and that Tory prick Tom, Micah appears to be glugging his beer in bigger gulps as if needing the Dutch courage to push through it. With his religion, respectful views and politeness, Micah doesn't seem the type to ever get mad but it's clear that these people grind his gears. He's not outwardly aggressive by any means but the tension is still there. His tone becomes a little sharper and his body language changes, often crossing his arms and looking more closed off whenever it circulates back around to Tom and Millie. "Yeah, totally out of the blue. A whole relationship going on under my nose. They then wanted to get a place of their own and I couldn't afford to keep the accommodation we were sharing at the time so...that was that." Micah shrugs and drinks more of his beer before staring down into the swirling contents of the glass. "You were right earlier. Tom really is a shit name." He laughs and rests his glass down on the table, wanting to bring some humour back into the conversation. Nothing more depressing than a sorrowful drinker.

When Erich reassures Micah that there's someone out there for him, he smiles warmly back at his father. "Thanks, dad." Immediately Micah screws up his face and sighs, looking rather annoyed at himself. "Shit, sorry. I wasn't...I wasn't thinking." This is the first time Micah has called Erich 'dad'. Throughout the course of the night, Micah has consciously not referred to Erich by any title or name. 'Erich' seemed too disrespectful to his legitimate father but 'dad' was clearly going to be awkward. It was a title that had to be earned but, with the money and emotional support Erich has shown tonight, Micah thinks that his father definitely earned his stripes. Micah's aware that such a title holds weight and he fears that it could immediately change the dynamic, probably for the worst. It just rolled off his tongue. Micah has no issue in accepting Erich as his father now. He's more worried about Erich's reaction to that. "I'm really sorry."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2549 Posted : 29 October 2021 10:56:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"hmm?" Erich asks,looking up from stirring the sugar into the drink. You were asking for a fight with Erich if you set the cube on fire. That was bullshit for bullshit absinthe drank by bullshit people. "Oh,This? Good absinthe is very bitter so you gotta add sugar. The water helps dilute it and..well,this one doesn't do it well. But the water should displace the oils and the drink clouds from green to white." Erich explains with the tone and cadence of someone teaching a class.
Once it's satisfactorily mixed,Erich places the slotted spoon on a napkin. "I find I drink less when sticking with this. The ritual takes time and the water fills me up and makes me far more hydrated the next morning." He finishes with a little shrug. There was a sort of method to Erich's madness. "Beer is just too heavy for my delicate sensibilities. Makes me pee like a Joshua Grimmie date." Erich laughs at his own joke. He liked Joshua and had no clue about the Urban myth,but that didn't stop him from mentioning it. If Erich had an urban legend,he'd do everything to play up to it and would expect others to as well. "Are you kidding, Micah? Kids love the stuff. Can't keep Marlena out of the stuff. We had to get custom made juice box versions." Erich says as seriously and naturally as he said anything else.

"A legit concern" Erich nods. " I wouldn't want to worry about that on top of all the normal asshole things about people. Scratch most any conspiracy and oops,it's anti semitism. I feel I knew Ada pretty well and never once did I see her try to run the world. She didn't even have the Rothschilds on speed dial. I mean,c'mon. that is just first day stuff there. i dont think i know you well enough to expect an honest answer if you know anything of this. " erich jokes to micah. while it wasnt a joking matter,erich did wish to lighten the mood a bit. erich had became very aware of such things during his marriage. any sane person wouldnt read the youtube comments to an atomic war bride video around the time of the divorce. there was a small but vocal group whos support erich did not want. erich takes another bite of steak and holds his finger up while he finishes chewing. "you cant get too drunk. i damned sure dont remember my way home from here. if its up to me,we'll just break into that garage we passed and we'll sleep it off there. father and son breaking and entering. there's an activity they dont teach in parenting classes!" erich warns micah with a wide smile. erich had a terrible sense of direction. especially when he hadnt really been paying attention to the route they took to get here. erich takes a drink of water before drinking his absinthe thoughtfully. "well. i try not to attach myself the quality of the absinthe i have available. i couldnt tell good absinthe if there wasnt bad absinthe to compare it to." erich says with a fairly good impression of alan watts.

it probably was a strange thing if one really thought about it. dustyn was pretty much an adult when erich took him under his wing so to speak. erich was almost surprised it took micah this long to question it. erich takes a long drink of his drink before speaking. "yeah. he does mean a lot to me. hes a kind man. a bit too kind at times,but the world needs more kindness. way back when,he kinda of reminded me of myself. myself before all of...this." erich makes a gesture to encompass the direction his life took. " maybe its better now,but dustyn didnt exactly get on with his own father. when i was a young man,i didnt either. there was an..incident and my neighbor took me in. i was nearly an adult but randy treated me as a son and i guess i wanted to return the favor to the world at large. dustyn was the one i guess." erich says with a shrug. it was a convoluted story but probably important. "so to carry on the tradition, you're going to have to despise me,micah and find an older man to take you in. i dont count as im related." erich chuckles and raises his glass to micah.

erich feels helpless seeing the clear pain his son was in. maybe there was a certain comfort in being single." that is so crazy. no clue why people dont just buck up and say whats on their mind and end things." erich says in support of micah. " like,yeah it still hurts but it takes the sting of betrayal out of things." erich had never done such a thing. technically, selene and himself hadnt spoken for months when things rekindled with ada. so erich didnt and assumed nobody else would consider it cheating. if it wasnt micah,erich would suggest a sitcom level scheme to make it seem like micah moved on and was now dating starlets. but,it probably would be out of character for him anyway. "well..if misery loves company,my most recent relationship failed because i wasnt good enough for her family. dont blame her for choosing fortune over me." erich chuckles and tries to cheer micah up. " besides tom waits,i cant think of any cool toms. i doubt this cat measures to tom waits" erich states. toms werent welcome here. this was going to be established as a rule.

it was a bit of a start to hear the word dad. it wasnt that erich was uncomfortable hearing it from micah. erich didnt feel he deserved it at all. one good night didnt really erase the entirety of micah's life. erich couldnt say if things would be the same if he had known about micah's birth. modern erich wouldnt have vanished,but who knows what circa 2001 or so erich would do? he was a shithead at one time,so it was possible. erich laughs it off and waves his hand in hopes of putting micah at ease. "micah." he sighs,now placing his hand on micah's and looking him in the eyes. "you know you were supposed to wait until screaming i learned it from you,ok? i learned it by watching you before calling me dad for the first time." erich chuckles and removes his hand and gives micah an unsure gesture with his hands. "i aint going to stop you if thats what you wish. you can call me erich if you want. if you feel i earned dad,then well..it's your place to dole out that title. i dont know your drinking habits,so lets see how you feel in the morning." erich finishes his drink and set it down with a small clank. "dont call me daddy though, you're too damned old for that!" he laughs and sighs in contentment with the situation. maybe he did feel some connection with micah. he wanted the best for him,in spite of barely knowing him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2550 Posted : 01 October 2022 12:05:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

It has just gone 9pm and the cosy vibes are setting in as Camillo sits under the huge, warm, comfortable covers on his bed next to his boyfriend Chris. The two lamps on the bedside tables on either side are all that's lighting the room as the dark autumnal night sets in outside. With the pillows propped against his shirtless back and donning his rather smart looking reading glasses, Camillo looks over his script for the millionth time today. The mug of hot chocolate next to him sits ignored and grows colder and colder while he's engrossed in the lines. With filming beginning next week, Cam is feeling the nerves. "Chris..." he begins in his heavy and adorable Italian accent. "Will you still love me if the critics tear me apart when this film comes out?". Camillo chuckles and pushes his glasses up into his hair before turning his head to face his boyfriend. He drops the script in his lap and reaches out to take hold of Chris' hand. "Oh, I really don't like being nervous, my love. Got to be one of the worst feelings ever. It's kind of alien to me." It's true. Camillo is not that easily shaken. Whether it's being calm and collected or forceful and assertive, Camillo usually knows how to handle himself in any situation good or bad. Very rarely does he not know what to do with himself and this upcoming role is one of the few times his mind has been all over the place, running riot with fear, doubts and anxiety.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2551 Posted : 01 October 2022 13:15:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris has his back turned to Cam as he is going through the lines, this is something that while on the outside Cam showed posied beyond his years as an artist and a celeb it is easy to forget that Cam is still somewhat new to fame. He has always commanded the stage when it comes to working and this was no exception so Chris didn't have any doubt in his mind that the movie would be a success. Cam would be a big part of that success, so hearing his multi-talented, award-winning boyfriend ask him such a silly question confused him more than anything. He turned over and sat up in his onesies and put a hand on his chest "You are the most talented person out there. If anyone has anything negative to say I kick them in both shins, why would you think that I would love less?" hearing him talk about nerves and how nervous he was is something that he has felt even recently. He still gets anxious when he does music and would not have continued it if it wasn't for the people in the group. Lately, both me and Cam have been doing things out of our comfort zone but have also gone into each other's realm. "Babe, don't worry you will be a natural. Just think of it as a long music video with you playing the king of rock and roll. If you need any help you know I'm here for you, we can go over some lines and do some acting together."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2552 Posted : 02 October 2022 05:25:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

While Camillo has celebrated great achievements in the forms of #1s and music awards, he still has more moderate and humble success compared to many others within the industry. His music is released independently and appeals to a more alternative crowd. He's not exactly on the levels of Joshua Grimmie or Payton. This Elvis project will be his first big mainstream push. For the average Joe who doesn't listen to oddball electronica music, this will be the first time they discover Camillo and that's something that plays on his nerves. Cam gingerly runs his fingers along the top seam of the covers, toying with the material as he speaks. "I just want to make a good impression and entertain people. I like to make people smile and lift them out of reality." Chris definitely knows this for sure, having seen his 'Chicago Nobody' persona on stage. Cam certainly puts on a show. "But...I'm very aware that people are judging me already before I've even appeared on the screen. That's really scary and a lot to overcome. "Someone else should have played Elvis". "An Italian shouldn't play Elvis". "Elvis wasn't queer". I see those tweets a lot. They don't hurt me. They make me want to do an even better job in the role...but that's when all that pressure kicks in."

Camillo sighs and chuckles softly, shaking his head as he thinks about all the sad internet trolls. "Though I do like what you said earlier. I think I'd like to see you kick some people in the shins. Acting like Scrappy Doo for me. That'd be hot." Cam giggles and gives Chris' hand a reassuring squeeze before bringing it up to his lips for a kiss. "Thank you for your kind words, my love."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2553 Posted : 02 October 2022 08:39:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris for the most part was used to this pressure, the internet would be a cruel place, and he made his bones on how cruel it can be. "Cam, you are going to do fine, we have a saying on the internet, rule number 1. There is no such thing has "girls" on the internet, and another rule is don't feed the trolls, they need to be lock behind there cages and they will move on to the next thing if you just leave them alone." Chris remember what it was like when he debut and it wasn't the best option all around. There were a lot of people that thought it was funny and others thought it was terrible, and he should have stop. He could get 100 messages about how funny he was but it would always be those few messages that were negative that would always stick out. "You just need to do your best and go out there and kill it like you always do, don't have to worry about anything else."

Chris laughed "I loved that show by the way scrappy was a good pup. You just let me at them let me at them. I show them what is what." Chris laughed at him acting like scrappy doo. He knew how much this meant to Cam and also how this was going to bring a lot of people to him not just as a performer or entertainer but also as a musician. "Well you know that with movies, come a soundtrack, do you have anything planned for the soundtrack?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2554 Posted : 02 October 2022 09:28:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"No girls on the internet? Damn. I dread to think who I've really sent nudes to in the past." Camillo giggles and puts the script onto the bedside table, noticing his neglected cup of hot chocolate in the process. "Damn, forgot you made this for me. Sorry, baby." Cam takes hold of the cup and takes a small sip as he sits back up against his fluffy pillows. As he holds his mug, Camillo listens to Chris and can't help but smile as he hears such sweet words coming from his boyfriend. "I'm sure I will worry less when I get into the swing of things. It's just all the not knowing that's getting to me right now. Probably be different once I'm on set. Getting to dress up and sing? It's what I do best." Cam laughs softly and takes another sip of his hot chocolate. "Plus...I don't think my Southern accent isn't all that bad." Camillo mimics Elvis as he speaks, completely dropping his natural, heavy Italian accent with impressive ease. "See?" Cam grins and raises his eyebrows.

"I always loved Daphne. Fred wasn't all that bad either." Camillo chuckles and winks, giving an obvious nod to his bisexuality which he has always been aware of and comfortable with since a young age. When asked about the potential soundtrack, Camillo beams. "Well..." he begins, setting his mug to the side before turning on his side to face Chris. "I get to sing 'Can't Help Falling in Love' during a scene in the movie. That one is a definite. The company want to do some other songs for the credits and soundtrack album but there's some license issues so we're just waiting for that to clear up. Elvis songs are...well, they're very different to mine, aren't they?" Camillo laughs, knowing how much his modern, computerised and sexual songs differ from Elvis' old classics. "So, how does it feel to be sharing a bed with the King of Rock & Roll?" Camillo winks and places his hands behind his head, blowing a cheeky kiss towards Chris.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2555 Posted : 03 October 2022 11:16:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I won't be taking such pictures, honestly I don't think that dick is all that photogenic, it is a grower, not a shower." While Chris has been on the internet and has made some silly mistakes there he wasn't so bold as to have sent nudes or taken pictures of his dick online to have the world see it forever. "I mean if someone was to get nudes of me in my younger days priest will be having some wet dreams. I'm sure" Chris looked at the warm chocolate in a mug that said 'hope you step on a lego' written on the side of it, "My favorite mug too, you better be sorry," he said jokingly but he didn't mind it at all. Cam was quite the worker and he knew that when he is given a project he put all of himself into it Chris thought it was pretty hot when he is working on something and poke his tongue out. "Oh my word, I do declare you sir be giving me the vapors," Chris said in is fake southern accent fanning himself.

"I only like shaggy and scooby cause of food and snacks. I even wanted to see what that Scooby Snacks tasted like." While Chris smirked and gave cam a peck on the cheek, " Well, I do feel like it is a great honor and a blessing to be in bed with the king but I need to know just how you got the reputation of being a bad boy and people round town are thinking that you play the devil's music." While Chris did know a little bit about Elvis, he wasn't a fan of us his and didn't know much about his life only that he was a big star in his day and he died on the toilet, one of the worst ways to go a heart attack on the john. "I think you should put your spin on the music, it will be a good way to try and show people what you are all about with your music."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2556 Posted : 03 October 2022 13:56:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm just kidding, I've never sent out nudes before. Well, apart from that one time I sent that picture to you, my love." Camillo flashes a sly grin and winks at Chris as he refers to the infamous private photo. When they had to spend some time apart from each other during the height of COVID, Camillo once sent Chris an extremely explicit photograph to get his boyfriend all hot under the collar. There was a whole lot of throbbing and intimate pink areas going on. A seriously x-rated snap. "I think stepping on Lego is the second worst pain behind getting hit in the balls. Cute mug though." Camillo briefly leans over to take another sip before returning to Chris' side, shuffling a little closer to enjoy the warmth emitting from his onesie-wearing boyfriend. "Oooh, wonderful accent, my love. Maybe you could put on a wig and they can cast you as Priscilla in the movie with me." Cam giggles and puts an arm across Chris' waist, pulling him in for a little loving squeeze.

"I wasn't a fan of Shaggy. He was such a stoner. I don't condone such a thing!" Camillo looks from side to side with shifty eyes, obviously joking as Chris is well aware that Cam enjoys a naughty little joint from time to time. "Scooby Snacks did look great though even if they were dog treats. Wait. Do you think those were edibles?" Camillo chuckles as he begins to question his favourite childhood cartoon. Well, his favourite English-speaking show. He grew up watching many Italian cartoons that Chris has never heard of in his life. "Put my own spin on Elvis' music? I appreciate the faith you have in me, my love, but Southerners already hate me for being a gay immigrant. If I tamper with Elvis music, they will kill me!". Camillo laughs and rests his chin lightly on Chris' shoulder as he holds him close, appreciating the fact that he has such a wonderful and supportive partner. "I totally want to make out with you right now." Cam slips into a fake accent again as he relays the very American sentence.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2557 Posted : 05 October 2022 09:06:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It was quite the spicy picture that was for sure and I have been blessed to receive such a rare gacha pull. 5 stars for sure." Chris remembers when Cam would have Chris take sexy pictures of himself and a lot of it was some spicy stuff that would appear more on Brazzers than Only Fans. He still has those pictures saved but it isn't anything that could be on his phone or something that could be hacked or leaked. The internet is undefeated when it comes to snooping so it is better to have everything off-site if you want to not let others know about it. "I think that was what those bastards secretly planned all along. Not to build stuff just to leave a piece or two extra off to the side that you forget about until you step on it. You ever notice that there are always a few extra pieces in sets that just magically disappear until you step on it?" Chris laughed as Cam praised him for his accent, he has seen enough southern shows to have a decent idea of what a southern bell would sound like "As great as that might be, I gave up my dress-wearing days after missing out on being the next member of SYNCO."

"I would not be surprised if they were edibles knowing that it was a cartoon I'm sure they didn't think too far ahead about it." Chris liked cartoons growing up but he didn't really watch a lot of them growing up but the ones he was able to watch he did enjoy a lot a lot of them were old-school cartoons though. he wasn't a big fan of newer cartoons like one on Nickelodeon or the Disney channel. Chris looked at Camillo and smirked "Well I'm not going to stop you," Leaning hin closer to Cam without getting close enough to have lips touching.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2558 Posted : 05 October 2022 09:43:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"5 stars, yes? Can I get that in writing? Will you leave a Yelp review? Camillo De Marco's peen: 5 stars, would recommend!" Cam giggles and briefly leans back over towards his bedside table, turning a little knob on the base of the lamp to dim the room. It feels even cosier now plus he actually wants to be able to see his boyfriend's handsome face. Switching it off completely at this time of night would have the entire place in darkness. "It's a conspiracy theory for sure, my love. Though it'd give me an excuse to kiss your foot better if you stepped on one." Camillo softly smirks and winks. He loves absolutely every part of Chris from head to toe. He'll take any excuse to place his lips on him. "Damn. You would've been so hot in SYNCO. Just think, if you made it into that band, you could've been working very closely with Billy!" Camillo flashes his eyebrows quickly and gives Chris a playful nudge on the shoulder. Weekend formed SYNCO and Camillo's well aware of Chris' fondness of Mr. Khan.

When Chris inches closer, Camillo smiles and cups the side of his boyfriend's face. He simply looks into his eyes for a few moments, stroking Chris' cheek and gazing upon him lovingly. "I love you, baby." Camillo then moves in for a kiss, placing his hand on the back of Chris' head as they tenderly lock lips. As the kissing grows more intense, Cam brings the covers even further up to aid the cosy and intimate vibes, wrapping them up all snug as they make out. Cam's hand moves from Chris' hair to down and around his partner's neck. He's not choking him but making sure to hold him in place as their tongues massage.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2559 Posted : 06 October 2022 11:59:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris smirks "I don't want to tempt the RNG gods so I'm just going to say my fortune was very good. Enjoyed the ride, but now I'm looking for alternative costumes and the new seasonal drops of Cam peens." As the Room gets darker with Cam dimming the lights the two of them feel like they are in their own little bubble than just a room in a bed. "I think you just want to just kiss my feet, regardless. Can't blame you though, I been told that I have really nice feet and toes for a guy."

Chris kissed Camillo back as they made out on the bed. Chris has always been open to displaying signs of affection and Camillo has always been the sweet lovey type. After a few kisses and Cam holding his head in place, Chris was feeling hot and heavy and had to push Cam away for a little bit so he would be able to catch his breath. "Down boy down, we both have a busy day tomorrow, and now isn't the time to be smashing cheeks."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2560 Posted : 06 October 2022 12:38:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I do want to kiss your feet, you're right. I want to kiss every inch of your body all the time, my love. Only reason I don't is because we sometimes have jobs to do and I also don't think it'd be appropriate to start kissing your body in the middle of Walmart or Taco Bell." Camillo giggles and them comically furrows his brows and narrows his eyes. "Who's been complimenting your toes? Is there a pervert around? Is someone trying to steal my man? Do I have to go Crazy Cam?" Camillo jokingly waves his fist in the air. He's just playing around and not the jealous type at all. However, Chris is aware that Camillo can be very hot-headed when push comes to shove. The 'Crazy Cam' name didn't come from nowhere. He definitely has that Italian fire in his blood.

After Chris pushes him away, Camillo giggles and strokes along Chris neck and collarbone very lightly with his fingertips. "I'm very sorry, my love. It's your fault for being beautiful. You have very smash-able cheeks. I do too if I'm being honest." Camillo winks and laughs softly before running his hand through Chris' hair. "Do you want some more intimate time or do you want me to switch the light out? I don't mind, my love." Cam smiles at his boyfriend and places a gentle kiss on his forehead.
UserPostedImage