logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<279280281282283>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#5601 Posted : 29 May 2013 10:38:07(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"i cannot wait to see him again." erica says with a big smile. "he is so kind and happy for us.such a proud grandfather he will make." erica shrugs a little. " the same reason erich and ada have never adopted. our reputations are not the.....best." she says uneasily. "people probably assume we are always on drugs or drinking or fucking." she says quietly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5602 Posted : 29 May 2013 10:47:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya nods. "He will always be there for us. Maybe I can ask him to move to the USA so he can be closer to the baby and visit us sometimes?" She smiles at Erica. "No....no they would never take our baby. People only need to spend one day to see how much we love each other. This would show them how we will be the best parents. You should not worry."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5603 Posted : 29 May 2013 10:55:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"or we could spend time in russia! i want our baby to know where it came from....i guess we can visit japan too.briefly." erica says. it has been several years since her parents were killed,but she has little urge to ever see japan again. she listens to natalya and smiles as she speaks. naty always could put a positive spin on things. "you are right,natycakes. we are totally responsible and can do this. this will be longest 9 months of our lives!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5604 Posted : 29 May 2013 10:58:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya nods and holds Erica's hand. "Yes, we will take her to Japan and Russia. She must know about all of her heritage that comes from both of her mommies." She nods. She knew it would be hard for Erica to go back to Japan, but she gives her a look that tells her it'll be fine, squeezing her hand gently. "It's going to be the longest nine months, but at the end of it we will have the greatest gift on earth. There is no one else on earth I would ever have wanted to do all this with. But with you it seems perfect."

OOC: Energertic Erica in your sig makes me smile every time I see her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5605 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:05:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles then full on cracks up. "i guess we better swing by canada,too!" she keeps snickering as she squeezes natys hand back.if there was anything that would get her to go back to japan,it would be her wife and child. "me too,naty. everything is just perfect and..just..eee!" she squeals and then sighs contentedly." i love you so much,natalya." she says very seriously.

ooc:i had to replace the other one. scared brenda song was all i could think of. this one just oozes happiness.i....i also love the song it is from.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5606 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:16:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya pauses and then smiles. The one thing that she thought likely to make Erica feel left out was if Sam was always present as the father. She knew he had to be involved in some way, but she wanted Erica to know that she was number one to the baby - she and Natalya. "Yeah, Canada too.." she says. When Erica squeals, Natalya laughs and kisses her too. "I love you too, Hitomi Kobayashi. More than anything."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5607 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:24:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" come to think of it,i dont even know where in canada sam is from! i am horrible. we will say vancouver,i hear it is pretty there. " she says,already picturing she and natalya taking this baby everywhere. "little kobayashi will be a very well traveled baby." she giggles and grins at natalya. "i love you,natalay kobayashi!." she cuddles next to natalya,loving hearing her actual surname after natalya's name.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5608 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:30:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yes, we will get her a little baby passport and make sure she always knows where she comes from. That is the most important." She smiles. "Wouldn't it be cool if we gave her a Japanese name too? I think about names a lot." She lays down and cuddles against Erica. She smiles when Erica says her full name, happy to at last have taken her wife's real name.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5609 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:37:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"we will have to get a little hello kitty case too. mariko has one and it sooo cute." erica is smiling broadly. all this talk about the baby is making it feel very real to her finally. she strokes natalya's hair lovingly. "that is too funny,natycakes. i was thinking of a russian name! svetlana is very pretty,if stereotypical." she giggles." you have any suggestions for names?" she wiggles with excitement.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5610 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:46:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Awwwwww that sounds the cutest thing I ever heard. A tiny suitcase for the baby. It will be the best." She smiles and rests against Erica. "Russian names are too....angry. I like the one name so far....Takara. It means treasure in Japan."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5611 Posted : 29 May 2013 11:58:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i do hope we have a girl.if not,we are going to have the campest boy ever!...or he'll be the most popular boy at school with two hot moms!" erica giggles. "true. if i didnt know better, "natalya" sounds like a russian dominatrix....rowrz!." erica thinks for a while. "takara is beautiful,natalya. we have to go with that! it also wont be so japanese that people will give her weird looks. " erica starts to cry a little.very touched that natalya would want such a name for their baby.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5612 Posted : 29 May 2013 12:06:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"It will be a girl. I will try my hardest to make a girl I promise. Can you imagine trying to bring up a boy as lesbian mothers. Every night we would hear "Moms, my 400 friends want to come to dinner tonight..." we would never get peace and have to face stupid comments. A girl would be much better." She smiles and kisses Erica. "Yes my name makes me sound like I have attached a car battery to a ballsack at some point." She giggles. "It is a beautiful name, and it is part of her mother's past. It would be the perfect name for her, even if she will not look Japanese." Natalya hugs Erica tightly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5613 Posted : 29 May 2013 12:15:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica makes mystical hand motions over natalya's belly. "beee aaaa gggiiiirrrll" she says,kissing natalya. "i am so sorry for...earlier.i was being so stupid." erica admits,never feeling closer to two people than she does right now. "maybe if we have a boy,neither of us will age well,and nobody will think dirty things about us?....who am i kidding? two girls kissing is still two girls kissing." she says,shaking her head. erica looks askew at natalya,when the ballsack battery is mentioned."well.....have you?" she asks with a smirk. "she will have a japanese last name,maybe we should give her a russian first and use takara as a middle?" erica asks,fearful that natalya might end up feeling left out by compensating for her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5614 Posted : 29 May 2013 12:23:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya giggles when Erica chants at her stomach. She joins in before she laughs too hard to say it any more. "Yeah, you know we would just have too many dudes around here trying to get a picture of us kissing. It would be the worst." She lays back and kisses Erica's cheek. She was glad Erica felt more comfortable now about the whole thing. It made her feel a lot easier about it all. "Do not be sorry Hitomi. But do you see what talking can do?" she asks with a smile. "I have never attached a battery...I was not this kind of stripper. I slap a few men in the face but no car batteries." She smirks. "I want to have her name Japanese though....it will make me happy. I am a Kobayashi now....I want to embrace it all."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5615 Posted : 29 May 2013 12:32:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i do,natycakes.i just didnt want to say anything.i was scared of looking silly or bitter to you." erica says,slightly sad she was so petty at times. "i cant thank you enough for doing this for us.seriously. you deserve like a medal or something. "she kisses natalya's cheek and on her belly. erica smirks as well. "i never used a car battery,but i did use a cattle prod and a dog's shock collar during my dominatrix time." erica laughs, the idea seeming totally absurd now. erica nods. "ok,takara it will be.i just do not want you to end up feeling left out....i bet she will look just like you. russians are strong people,so i imagine their genes are too!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5616 Posted : 29 May 2013 12:46:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

She smiles softly. "I would rather have learned about your issues here than at the doctor. But no matter. We know now and it is all out in the open and fine." She smiles again and kisses Erica on the neck gently. "I always forget you used to do dominations to the men. I bet they were terrified." She giggles. "I liked when you did this to me." Natalya smiles and shakes her head. "I will not feel left out. She will look like me. Russia is a strange country where blonde hair can be a dominant gene over darker shades." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5617 Posted : 29 May 2013 12:53:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica nods. " i really just assumed you knew." she shrugs. " but you helped me so much,you need your own talk show." she says holding natalyas head as her neck is kissed. "that feels so good." she whispers. "not really.i think it was pure novelty for them. a tiny japanese girl who poked them with sticks and called them names. i never....you knowed." erica wants to make sure natalya knows she never had any sexual contact with her clients. "russian genes sound a lot like japanese ones. if my pregnancy would have worked out,you would swear the father was japanese as well. we are...dominant." she giggles at the relation to dominatrix.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5618 Posted : 29 May 2013 13:01:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya gives Erica's neck a little lick and giggles. "Well I certainly can see how that would be a novelty. I bet they were terrified when you started though. You can be quite vigorous when you are in control." She smiles and laughs. "Yes, I envy Asian genes as well. It's like they just dominate the gene pool and take over," she giggles. "Genghis Khan would be proud of Asian genes in the modern world."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5619 Posted : 29 May 2013 13:09:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica bites her lip and shivers a little.she wraps her arms around natalya and smiles at her. "i only do that with you,natycakes! in my dominatrix days,i mainly pretended to be bored,i read magazines and what not. these guys paid me to ignore them." she shakes her head and giggles. happy to have provided a service that seems bizarre and useless. "yup,he'd be happy that no genes can seem to dominate them.maybe it is better we cant procreate on our own. our baby would explode from genetic mishap." erich laughs ,picturing the product of natalya and herself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5620 Posted : 17 August 2013 10:32:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica had spent most of the day getting ready for the upcoming tour....ok,paying people to get ready for her. she made the hard decisions.....how much hello kitty could she get away with? it had been awhile since her blow up at natalya,which made for a clearer head. she was going to be nice,and even...but not back down like she always did. she sent natalya a message to meet her at the special little room at the very front of the ship. it might have held anchors at one time,but now? it was a breezy and airy room with bamboo lawn furniture. she sets out the fresh limeade and sits cross legged on the deck chair. she is wearing one of natalya's shirts and some cargo shorts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage