logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<282283284285286>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#5661 Posted : 20 August 2013 01:43:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya smiles and sniffles a little. "I love you lots Erica. Even if I am a bitch to you. I do not want to be anymore." She looks down and touches her bump. "Yes, she is getting very big now."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5662 Posted : 20 August 2013 01:59:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17952 time(s) in 10433 post(s)
Erica inhales and holds it for awhile before letting it out slowly. "You can be,naty." She says carefully,not even liking to agree that Natalya is a bitch at times. " I guess it is just easier to hurt the ones we love.i probably have my own moments of golden bitchhood." She puts her forhead against Natalya's. " yup. I think Takara is going to be tall,like you." She grins softly. " I do love you,natycakes. Please never question that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5663 Posted : 20 August 2013 04:11:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya nods and smiles a little at Erica. "I love you too Erica. Even when I have been bad to you, I never even stopped loving you not for one moment. I always love you forever. I promise." She holds her hand. "I wish Takara could look like you. She would be so beautiful."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5664 Posted : 20 August 2013 04:28:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles and dries her eyes. "I know,natycakes.that is why I put up with it,I knew you loved me so much." Erica holds both of Natalya's hands,giving them little kisses. " you are sweet. But we need a little blonde princess. Nina got one out of her marriage. I want one too!" She laughs while stomping in mock outrage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5665 Posted : 20 August 2013 05:09:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles a little softly and lays down, resting her head in Erica's lap. "She will be mommy Erica's little princess. You will be her favourite, I can tell." She grins up at her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5666 Posted : 20 August 2013 05:21:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica gathers Natalya's hair into a ponytail,making it sleek and then letting it fall back loose. Repeating as necessary. " nope." She giggles shaking her head. " mommy naty will be the keeper of the milk. Takara will be a greedy little thing. I see how she acts up if you eat something she doesn't like." Erica laughs,caressing Natalya's face." We are so going to be good at this mothering thing,huh?" She grins.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5667 Posted : 29 October 2013 03:59:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It's midday on the duke. Erich hess is dutifully going from room to room,clearing out the free range firearms that litter the ship. With fatherhood looming,it's best to make the ship as baby safe as it can be. Even if the likelihood of Ada or their baby ever setting foot on the hess clan's prized ship is low. He tosses an archaic looking pistol into a wheeled bin and pushes it down the halls. The squeaking cart echoes through the empty ship. He makes a pit stop at the tiki bar,flipping the swtich as he enters. The power flows,bringing the bar to life. Recorded bird calls blare and lights flicker on.

" mojito,James!" Erich says as he sits at the bar.

"Right away,sir." He says in a different voice. He reaches over the bar and grabs th mojito makings and starts crafting. "So..is sir enjoying the cruise so far?" He asks himself.

"Yeah. It's ok. It's not exactly a Hawaiian sex tour or anything. There is a shitload of fireArms laying about." Erich says in his normal voice,with a Hint of exhaustion.

Erich slides himself the fresh mojito. " here you go. This will brighten your spirits."

"Much obliged,James." Erich nods. " it sure is dead around here." He motions to the empty room.

"Yes. Most of our guests departed for shore. It once was so lively here,something always going on.new sights to be seen... Now the elegant duke quietly rusts." Erich says sadly. "Refill,sir?"

" sure." Erich nods and mixes another mojito. " as a passenger I had some grand times here. Probably the best times of my life." Erich stares into his glass and puts on his Tom jones record. He squeezes the lime into his glass and hums along.

A few minutes later,he speaks again as the bartender. " sir does know the ship is all fueled up and ready to go. A simple mouse click,and off you go." He tells himself,as if trying to convince himself to take the ship out for a cruise.

Erich thinks for awhile. Longer than a man pondering leaving for parts unknown and who seems to taken to speaking to himself should. "Nah. My home is here in New York now. My traveling days on the high seas are over. " erich drinks his drink slowly.

"Sir sounds....unsure about his current lot in life." Erich tells himself,picking up a glass and wiping it. "Or unhappy."

Erich plays with the little umbrella in his glass. " no! Well,not exactly. I just miss "it" you know? The unpredictability, the lack of having to please anyone. Having to concern myself with anyone."

" that sounds like a pretty lonely existence.if I may,sir." Erich say in the bartenders voice,which is oddly soothing. Like a British mr Rogers. " if you are living to please no one,or being concerned for anyone....doesn't that mean no one is concerned with you? Sir has it pretty good now. "

Erich nods in agreement. "Wait..weren't you convincing me to leave just a few minutes ago?!" He looks up,startled.

" you crazy mother fucker. You are speaking to your inner monologue. You know the entire time how you feel. You just wanted to speak those feelings aloud. To anyone. But you have no one you can share that kind of talk with. So,you have been talking to yourself." Erich says,writing out a bill for the drinks and giving it to himself.

"Good point. I guess that is it. I am lonely in this. I cannot tell Erica any of this,as it would go right back to Ada. I can't tell Ada as she will take it totally wrong... I am fucked." He looks at the bill. "15 dollars!!? Put it on my tab."

"I am sorry,sir. We do not offer credit here." Erich says in an openly hostile tone.

"Fine,you bastard!" Erich says,shaking his fist. He slams down a twenty and storms off. " I hope you fucking choke on it!"

Erich turns the lights off and walks down the empty halls. The hall is completely dark and the sound of erich running into things is clearly heard. He Cackles and sings " I love a challenge! A challenge for mmmeeeeee!" At atrocious. Volume. Elvis,the patron saint of rockabilly and Erich's personal metaphysical companion appears and shakes his head. "The boy finally cracked....dammit. Now I owe buddy holley 5 dollars! Who would have thought sobriety would make him stranger?!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 29/10/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#5668 Posted : 20 March 2014 02:00:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It was anything but an ideal day aboard the duke. It was grey and gloomy out. The sea was kinda rough too. But that didnt stop nina from taking her morning walk around the deck. It was good to be here,but she missed the city... A grocery store was nice.. Erica pretending to be a shopkeeper was fun,but not the same. She hums "fire starter" as she walks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5669 Posted : 20 March 2014 02:18:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor and Virginia had been standing near one of the edges, looking over the side of the boat for a little bit now. Virginia had originally wanted to because she liked to look at the choppy waves when the boat hit them, and although Castor was against it at first since it had been kind of a rough morning - sailing wise - he let her look over the side anyway with him hanging on to her arm just to make sure nothing pushed her over. But after a few minutes of staring over the side of the boat, even he had become a little hypnotized by the way the boat crashes through the waves, and was now still in one place, watching them. A large wave crashes against the front of the boat, and Castor lets out a little, "Ooh," while Virginia giggles. He looks up, momentarily awaken from the hypnotizing power of the sea, and immediately sees his wife walking the boat. "Hey, there's Nina," he says quietly to Virginia, which also wakes her out of her daydream, frantically looking for her step-mother.

"Hi, Miss. Nina!" She calls loudly in her high, child voice, waving.
Offline erich hess  
#5670 Posted : 20 March 2014 02:34:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina smiles as she sees Virginia and her father. She loved the two of them together. She half expected castor to refuse the offer to come on the ship. She could remember when he was rather scared to be on it. That was near an eternity ago, before they were married..before she knew of Virginia. The high pitched squeal of Virginia makes her laugh. She loved the little girls excitement over everything.

" Virginia,love!" Nina calls back with a wave. She briskly jogs over to her family.she bends slightly to kiss Virginia's cheek and then stands on her toes to kiss castors cheek. " and mr castor." She says,formally. She was still as taken with him as ever,she wraps her arm around his dreamily.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5671 Posted : 20 March 2014 02:49:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

When Nina wraps her arms around Castor's, he leans down and kisses the top of her head softly. Virginia's smile widens. She loved both of her parents - Castor and Nina - and she loved seeing them together. She was far too young to remember her birth mother and what she was like, but she had come to assume that Nina was her real mother, and that parents love each other forever, no matter what.

"Mrs. Castor," Castor says back to Nina jokingly, giving her a small smile. He still felt the same way about Nina today that he did the first time he met her. People used to always talk about how perfect of a relationship Sam and Nichole had, but in Castor's opinion, he and Nina had the best relationship out of the group. Especially now.

"Miss. Nina, are we going anywhere today?" Virginia asks as she looks back out at the sea. She had become used to the sporadic stops at different countries throughout their travels on the ship, and looked forward to every one.
Offline erich hess  
#5672 Posted : 20 March 2014 03:09:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Always,ill be miss castor." Nina agrees. Maybe everyone felt their relationship was going to last forever. But she knew. Especially in comparison to the the train wrecks all around them. They were doing it right. She and castor were pretty much as perfect as two people could be together. " I really didnt think you were going to be for this whole nomad thing. Its kinda bonkers." She giggles and squeezes his arm.

She smiles down at Virginia. She knew the little girl well enough to see she was content with her life. Nina was glad to be part of it. Castor was a perfect father,but there are something's a father can't understand about girlhood. She places her other hand on Virginia's shoulder. "I don't think we have any real plans as to where to go. We just pop in wherever we feel. I think we are off the coast of France. Should we swing by for some bread?" She makes a yum sound.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5673 Posted : 20 March 2014 04:31:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Virginia frantically nods and smiles when Nina asks her if she wants to go to France. In her mind, France had to be the most beautiful place on earth, with a bunch of poodles and fancy clothing, like how they display it on cartoons. Castor knew this, and knew that Virginia would probably be disappointed once they got to France, but he thought she should probably see what it's like anyway. "Yes, can we, please?" Virginia asks, looking out over the ocean like she would be able to see France in the distance.
Offline erich hess  
#5674 Posted : 20 March 2014 04:44:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina smirks at her daughters exuberance that is offset by her politeness when asking to go. "Of course,we can miss Virginia. The bread is soooo good. We will eat until we are fat little round people. Your father will have to roll us around town." She grins back to Virginia she sends Chloe a text saying "France. Make it happen." . Chloe was the captain of the day. Being captain mainly meant wearing a cool hat and staying in the control room. Everything was automated. Nina gives Virginia a wink as the ship starts its turn. " so,castor. You ever been to France?" She asks excitedly. She wanted Virginia to see everything she could.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5675 Posted : 20 March 2014 04:54:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Virginia giggles and then runs off to go find Ada and Marlena to tell them where they were going to excitedly. Castor laughs a little as he watches his daughter, and then turns back to Nina. "Yeah, Nichole and I went to France once. It was... you know, French." He laughs. "I didn't get to see Notre-Dame or the Eiffel Tower or anything like that, though. Nichole was pretty against doing anything that would make us look like tourists."
Offline erich hess  
#5676 Posted : 20 March 2014 05:26:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

As Virginia scampers off,nina can't help but laugh. The kid had so much energy. "We have about 2 hours!" Nina calls after Virginia,cupping her hands around her mouth.nina places castors arms around her waist and looks up to him. " Ive been a few times. Chloe lived out in the countryside. I half expected her to bust out with "provincial life" or whatever that bloody beauty and the beast song is. " she laughs a little. Chloe did live out in the least "France" of all France,it seemed. " I guess we will have to make up for lost tourism,love. We should take Virginia everywhere and get all sorts of photos! Like real tacky tourists! We should go to fine restaurants and unabashedly put ketchup on things." Nina grins. She hated to admit it,but she still felt the need to mark her territory anytime Nichole was mentioned.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5677 Posted : 20 March 2014 05:56:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Uh, the song is called Belle, Nina, and it's the best song in the whole musical," Castor says back, both jokingly, but very serious. He had seen his fair share of Disney movies with Virginia, and Beauty and the Beast had to be at least one of his favorites. He nods when she says that they'll need to make up for lost tourism. He wanted Virginia to see all the landmarks of France, even if it was 'touristy.' "Hopefully she won't be too disappointed by the fact that France isn't exactly the way television and cartoons tries to make it out to be."
Offline erich hess  
#5678 Posted : 20 March 2014 07:50:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina looks at castor silently for a few seconds before giggling. " you are going to make someone a good girlfriend one day,mr drake. You know that?" She obviously jokes with her husband. " such a good daddy. Watching all the princess movies." She finally says seriously. "Thats why I love you and Virginia's relationship. It's just how it should be." She nods chef head firmly. ",we better find a troupe of stripe shirted and bereted accordion players,right love? I want this to be magical for the little girl. What girl doesn't love France?" She says the last part dreamily And slightly on her tip toes. " we should sing the belle song too."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5679 Posted : 20 March 2014 08:11:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor laughs and nods. "I just need to find a boyfriend who appreciates an unnatural amount of information about Disney princesses, and cabaret. True love and all that shit, right?" He smiles and kisses Nina softly. They were perfect together, despite what anybody else might think. "Definitely. In fact, I think we need to find a troupe of striped-shirted, beret-wearing accordion players that can play Belle. We'll act it out. I'll be Belle, of course." He winks.
Offline erich hess  
#5680 Posted : 20 March 2014 09:33:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina cracks up. "you may find that quite the chore,castor.i think you'll just have to play headmaster of all disney songs to me. whats your opinion of "painting the roses red?" she asks with an arched eyebrow. when she is kissed its all nina can do to not jump castor right then and there. he certainly had the whole nina attraction package for sure. but they were in semi public and there were more children around,so she restrained herself. she settled on pretending to straighten castors tie....as if it would ever be crooked. "you as belle....what does that make me,love? lae fou?" she smirks and tried to mimic his grating voice. she coughs profusely.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage