logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<283284285286287>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5681 Posted : 20 March 2014 09:39:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"Alice in Wonderland's 'Painting the Roses Red?' I mean, it's Alice in Wonderland. We've done too many drugs to say anything bad about it and not feel like we're offending some god," Castor says back with a laugh, looping his arm around Nina's waist and smiling. "Ugh, please don't ever do that voice again..." He says, shaking his head. "You can be Belle. Just please. Never again."
Offline erich hess  
#5682 Posted : 20 March 2014 10:25:58(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17952 time(s) in 10433 post(s)
nina makes like she is shocked. "why castor drake! you know we have never done anything of the sort! we are two classy,and upstanding citizens. with your dapperness and my...well,im from the land of posh accents,even if i dont possess one myself...." she gives castor a quick peck. "ok,no more shrill voices,love. i probably sound like eric idle in drag." she spots the coast on the horizon and jumps slightly. "you like this rusty old ship? or should we stay in a fancy hotel,the kind where we should be bloody ashamed at the tab we run up?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5683 Posted : 20 March 2014 10:38:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Right, of course, I'm sorry. We've never done anything of the sort. I was confusing us with another couple. My mistake," Castor says back sarcastically with a laugh, looking around quickly to make sure that Virginia wasn't around. She was young, but she had been around Castor, Nichole, and Nina enough to understand sarcasm, even at a young age. She takes Nina by the arm and walks them over to a couple of deck chairs, sitting down on one of them and bringing her down on his lap. "You know I could give or take this old ship... But Virginia loves it. I don't think she would want to stay in a hotel."
Offline erich hess  
#5684 Posted : 20 March 2014 10:51:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina cant help but let out a girly giggle. she adored when castor treated her....well,like a woman. she eases down on his lap and instantly throws her arms around his neck and kicks her shoes off. "i know you do,love. the sacrifices you make for that little girl. she does love it here.i can see why,she is like the big sister to some sort of sam fischer multiple wife cult.i have my theory he was involved with marlena...she looks canandian." she says,with a comical scratching of her chin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5685 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:10:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor shivers at the thought of Sam having something to do with Marlena. He liked the guy and all - they got along fine when Sam and Nichole were together - but ever since they broke up, some sort of unjustified dislike for Sam had come out of Castor. It was just his protective attitude over Nichole, but he knew that he would kill somebody if they ever hurt her again. Luckily, Nichole and Erica seemed unhealthily dependent on each other, so he didn't think he'd have to worry too much about Erica leaving her. "I think Marlena just looks German," he tried to counter. "All babies look alike to me. They all look Canadian to me." He laughs.
Offline erich hess  
#5686 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:20:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"true. she does have that whole teutonic thing going on. at least she is brilliantly engineered." nina giggles at the idea of erich and ada sweating over an old style drafting table,designing their baby. " all babies look like...babies to me,love. you could drop marlena,taraka,and the shade triplets into a pen....if not for the size difference? could tell them apart.'" nina twirls castors hair before asking. "so.who did virginia look like as a baby7? you or evil urusla?" nina sneers the name ursula and moves her fingers like tentacles. "its a shame we cant make a pasty cockney baby of our own." she laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5687 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:24:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor laughs and runs his hand over his hair. It was an awkward question to answer, although he knew the answer to it. "She looked like Marie," he answers, nodding. "She still does, actually. A lot. I mean, obviously the blonde hair didn't come from me." He lets out a small, uncomfortable laugh, not sure how safe of a topic this is.
Offline erich hess  
#5688 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:34:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina scrunches up her nose. seeing castor awkward was...well,awkward. he usually was the king of cool under all situations.she gives castor a little smile and an assuring kiss. "what? you mean you havent been dying your hair this whole time?!" she says,putting her hands to her cheeks. nina sighs contentedly,looking towards the door virginia ran into. " marie was beautiful,then.i may be biased,but virginia is the prettiest child i have ever seen." she gives a confident laugh,not wishing to make castor feel any more uncomfortable than she already had. he was still intensely private about some things in his life. but as a rule,nina respected that. "i am not jealous of marie,castor.i am grateful for her. she gave me a kick ass daughter and you." she grins widely. "dumb broad.didnt know what she had."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5689 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:42:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor gives Nina a small smile when she tells him that she's not jealous. That was a major relief. Although he definitely wasn't planning on making of habit of talking about Marie around Nina, it was nice to know that it wasn't a topic that would set off any fights. He also looks towards the door that Virginia ran through and sighs. "Yeah, she really didn't," he says back when Nina comments that Marie didn't know what she had. "I'm really happy that Marie left, though," he admits. "It's not like Virginia was ever without a mother figure. She had my mom, and now she has you. And Marie was... a very selfish person. Virginia wouldn't have learned anything good from her. Not like what she learns from you."
Offline erich hess  
#5690 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:51:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina lights up at the mention of castor's mother. "oh i love that woman. of course,i feel totally inferior to her when it comes to mothering virignia,but..." she gives a lighthearted shrug. "thats like saying one is inferior to bruce lee. the woman is just so wonderful to virignia." nina loved miss drake. she was motherly,yet completely off the wall. the art she made for their wedding was one of nina's most prized things.nina blushes deeply. castor always knew just what to say to make her lose whatever train of thought she had. "oh stop,love. she was well on her way before i came to the picture. though i think marlena may give us a run for who's going to turn out least fucked up out of all these kids...."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5691 Posted : 20 March 2014 11:57:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Castor smiles when he hears Nina talk about his mother. He loved that they got along so well. That would be a huge deal breaker if they didn't. "Marlena? Really? I would say that Marlena came out already a little fucked up." He gives a small laugh. "No, out of all of them, I would say that Virginia is going to be the most well-adjusted one... Or at least the one needing the least amount of therapy."
Offline erich hess  
#5692 Posted : 20 March 2014 12:13:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" how do you figure,love? ada and erich seem to have really got their shit together. hell,they wont let erica alone with their baby. that says wonders for them" she laughs a little laugh.it broke her heart about erica,but she knew her well enough to know she was still unbalanced. not that she would hurt a baby,but she certainly wasnt the best person to be around one. "virginia is destined for great things. hopefully not music. i wouldnt recommend this to anyone,love. im hoping something like erotic literature.completely useless this day and age,but rather sophisticated." she laughs loudly at the idea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5693 Posted : 21 March 2014 05:05:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Yeah, they have their shit together now, but then still. There's some of that stuff that sticks, don't you think? Maybe Marlena absorbed some of it in utero. You know? Before Ada told Erich that she was pregnant." Castor laughs a little and shrugs. It wasn't a big deal, it's not like there was an actual contest to see who's kid was going to turn out better. "Please, no, not erotic literature..." He shivers again, the idea of his little daughter ever doing anything like that bothering him. "What about an actress? She could be a great actress..."
Offline erich hess  
#5694 Posted : 21 March 2014 05:27:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina nods and adjusts herself on castors lap.she loved sitting on his lap,it was just dirty enough,yet completely innocent. " you bring a good point,love. That's the kind of crazy that sticks. Lovely people,but pretty much poster kids for bedlam.." She laughs and wonders if they make baby straight jackets. In all likelihood,all these kids were going to be fine. Everyone is damaged to an extent. Nina frowns in an exaggerated manner. " come now,love. You don't want Virginia drake to be the next....hell if I know. There has to be someone who writes the bloody things.. Danielle Steele?" She laughs madly. " god,my mother read the hell out of those things.. Actress is fine. I think she would be good at it already. She's a mature 7 year old.....though all child actors are screwy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5695 Posted : 21 March 2014 08:35:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"She can be an actress, and then when she eventually gets bored with that, we'll let her be a singer in a cover band. She'll be like Macaulay Culkin, but she's always stay cute. She won't look creepy when she's older, like him." Castor nods, finding this plan for his daughter sufficient, although he knows that Virginia will probably do whatever she wants, and ultimately will do anything that her father doesn't want her to do. He sighs.
Offline erich hess  
#5696 Posted : 08 April 2014 23:39:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica whistles as she washes dishes...or tries to whistle. She never could whistle,so it mainly comes out as a sputtering sound. That doesn't stop her from enthusiastically trying though. Occasionally she will spray water out the window and into the ocean. She has to do her part to refill the ocean. She gently places the last dish in the strainer and sighs deeply. She picks up her glass of orange juice and drinks it greedily. "No scurvy for me,thank you very much!" She says to nobody in particular.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5697 Posted : 09 April 2014 00:53:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole lays her head down on the kitchen table and sighs, her notepad and pencil laying next to her. She had been trying to write her third album, wanting to get it out before the end of summer, but it was becoming much more difficult than she thought. Her second album had been her baby, her Mona Lisa, all of her creative integrity poured into one album. She didn't want to be a disappointment to her fans, but she was already feeling like this next album wouldn't live up to the Vile Hour name at all. Being with Erica was helping, though. She was a constant inspiration. And although many people would say that Nichole didn't actually love Erica at all, they were absolutely false. Nichole adored Erica to her very core - she needed her, probably more than Erica needed Nichole. Just watching her clean dishes made Nichole happy. "Will you pour me some orange juice, darling?" She asks, pushing the notepad away from her. "Maybe put some vodka in it?"
Offline erich hess  
#5698 Posted : 09 April 2014 01:46:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica grins happily,even though her back is to nichole. She loved hearing her voice. Speaking or singing,it didnt matter. To use a terrible analogy,takeshi's death was the final nail in the coffin. She had her closure,and built a protective wall around her previous life. She was plunging headlong into her life with Nichole now,and everything she did just tickled Erica. " of course! Fresh squeezed this morning,and from organic oranges!" Erica squeaks as she pours the carefully strained juice. She hated pulp it made her sick to feel it on her tongue. "No grey goose vodka. You know how I feel about marketing hype." Erica adds sternly. She fills about half the glass with some mystery vodka. She stand behind Nichole and places the glass in front of her. " here you go,coleykins!" She says brightly. She gives Nichole's shoulders a gentle massage. She could see the strain the work was putting on Nichole,but didnt want to see. Nosy. Nichole was far more of an artist than she,so she did not want to get in th way. " you've been at that for hours. Damn your sense of quality,huh?" She giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5699 Posted : 09 April 2014 01:47:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica grins happily,even though her back is to nichole. She loved hearing her voice. Speaking or singing,it didnt matter. To use a terrible analogy,takeshi's death was the final nail in the coffin. She had her closure,and built a protective wall around her previous life. She was plunging headlong into her life with Nichole now,and everything she did just tickled Erica. " of course! Fresh squeezed this morning,and from organic oranges!" Erica squeaks as she pours the carefully strained juice. She hated pulp it made her sick to feel it on her tongue. "No grey goose vodka. You know how I feel about marketing hype." Erica adds sternly. She fills about half the glass with some mystery vodka. She stand behind Nichole and places the glass in front of her. " here you go,coleykins!" She says brightly. She gives Nichole's shoulders a gentle massage. She could see the strain the work was putting on Nichole,but didnt want to see. Nosy. Nichole was far more of an artist than she,so she did not want to get in th way. " you've been at that for hours. Damn your sense of quality,huh?" She giggles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5700 Posted : 09 April 2014 01:50:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage