logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<5051525354>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1021 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:01:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Castor jumps out of the RV and helps Erich unload equipment.

OOC: Her boyfriend just killed himself. I'm afraid she'll be a bit of a buzz kill. Hehehe.
Offline niggajones  
#1022 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:02:39(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Sam laughs at Nichole's joke. "Perhaps later. If you're good."
Tony, Rob and Jeff grab their guitars, leaving Neil to struggle unloading his drum kit.
Sam jumps off the bus. "So we just set up and start playing?"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1023 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:06:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smiles and follows Sam off the RV. She giggles, pointing across the park, where a large group of fans mingled. "We start playing when they tell us they want us to."
Offline erich hess  
#1024 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:07:57(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erich nods his approval of castor's help. " much obliged.cough syurp? " he offers. "a little dxm is just what the doctor ordered."

erica waits till most the people are off the van,and then confronts nina. "nina....maybe you should cut that sort of stuff out...it..it's not cool now that we arent together."

nina nods and hugs erica. "you're right,love. consider it done...lets get out there.i dont want castor thinking i am making out with you."

erica giggles. "ew no. you're all straight now."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1025 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:12:40(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam sets up his microphone and yells "HELLO WINNIPEG!" , the passersby look scared, although a couple fans applaud. Tony picks absentmindedly at his guitar. "We're up last. Because I want to get nice and drunk before we start playing. So whoever's goin' up first, might as well get it over with."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1026 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:15:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole and Castor look at each other.

"We'll go first," Castor volunteers and Nichole nods.
Offline erich hess  
#1027 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:16:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles. "pop that cherry vile hour!" she laughs hard.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1028 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:19:38(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam gives Nichole a peck on the cheek. "Good luck. Our crowds are notoriously rowdy - last time, one of them followed us home and exposed himself to my mom."
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1029 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:28:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole gives Sam a quick kiss before situating herself behind her keyboard. Castor pulls Nina close to him and kisses the top of her head, then joins Nichole behind his own drum set.

"What's up, Winnipeg?" Nichole asked calmly into the mic, and she recieved a roar of excitement. "Ah, shit... That's what I like to hear..." She says, playing a couple notes on her piano. "Well, we're Vile Hour--" There's some more cheering. "And we're here with our best friends," She motions to the rest of the group, which recieves even more cheers and applause. "And we're here to ROCK YOUR FUCKING ASSES OFF."

Nichole started playing their first song of the night, Whispers of Grandeur, one of their more well-known songs. A few people in the crowd clearly sang along with the song, which made Nichole absurdly happy. Castor was, as always, dramatically playing the drums, pouring with sweat by the end of the first song.

Nichole grabs the orange juice carton that she had brought up on stage with her and took a huge drink of it. "I'm so fucking punk rock," She said with a laugh as she threw the empty carton out into the audience.

They played a few more songs, some of them more well known that others, until they died down, getting to their last song.

"Alright... This song is on our new album, which is coming out on the 15th." Roar of energy errupted from the audience. "Heh, yeah, it's gonna be badass... Anyway, because this is a song that's never been heard before, we're going to calmly ask you to not record it or anything like that, cool?" She said as she began playing the first few notes of the song. She stopped suddenly and pointed at a man in the crowd. "Turn off that FUCKING VIDEO CAMERA, GOT IT?!" She screamed with a look in her eye like she was going to kill him, watching him until he put down the video camera. Then her normal beaming smile returned to her face as they played the song.

Yeah!

Don't turn, and look at my eyes now
Turn, and take your final bow
Go, kid, get your fucking stuff

You've always been facing the wrong way
Facing towards running away
Go, kid, get your fucking stuff

Always been facing the wrong way, sweetie
Always been facing the wrong way
You're gonna get your fucking stuff

You are radioactive decay
Take the rest of your shit away

Ooh, ooooh, ooh...
Oooh, oooh... ooh...
x5

I'll throw your stuff in the streetlights
And give my love the last rites
I'll throw your stuff out the window
Just go home to your bimbo

That car in my driveway?
I'll flip that fucker sideways
Fucker sideways, fuck her sideways
Drive it into the highways

That car in my driveway?
That car in my driveway?

Edited by user 06 November 2012 13:29:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
niggajones on 06/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 06/11/2012(UTC)
Offline niggajones  
#1030 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:37:43(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam gives Nichole a giant hug and kiss. "That was fuckin' awesome."
Offline erich hess  
#1031 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:39:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina smiles and kisses castor's chin. "good luck she whispers."

erica,karoliena and nina take the stage. chloe joins shortly after,wiping her mouth. nina and erica look at each other,utterly disgusted.

UserPostedImage
erica singing

the girls nod to each other. chloe counts "1.2.3.4!" and the harlots start. it's been months since the band has performed,and they come of as a rusty,yet still lethal mechanical shark.the band starts off with lawn gnome vengeance of a third grade nature. a surreal sort of song that is loud,nasty and fast. the crowd looks skeptical that this might be a joke after the superb vile hour set.

erica speaks into the mic, "ok...not big classic harlots tunes fans....this one is new. "building igloos out of blocks of cheese." the song starts off slow and plodding. it builds in intensity until it becomes a dirge of pure noise. erica seems to be saying something important,and jumps up and down a lot while saying it.but her voice,combined with a crap mic foil any message she is trying to convey.

the harlots conclude with a cover.a pretty spot on cover of the ramones. "kkk took my baby away." after the song,the harlots link hands and bow. "thanks for coming! we love you!" they say in unison and leave the stage. except for karoliena. she remains and plucks a jazzy bassline while the rest of atomic war bride comes astage.

offstage,nina runs up and jumps on castor. "fucking hell,you make playing drums HOT"

ooc:yes,i cant write live rps. gimme a sec for the war bride one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/11/2012(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1032 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:46:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Thank you, lover," Nichole says back, jumping up and getting the bottom half of Sam's cheek with a kiss. "I hate being so short..." She says with a bit of a pout on her face.

Castor and Nichole both watch The Harlots, screaming the loudest of the crowd for their friends with Nichole dancing around to every song they played.

After the set, Castor catches Nina in his arms and kisses her cheek. "You make EVERYTHING look hot, baby," He says back, kissing her all over her face.
Offline niggajones  
#1033 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:50:18(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam lifts Nichole up to kissing level and kisses her. "It would be weird if you were really tall. I'd be intimidated."
Offline erich hess  
#1034 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:51:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
erich hess

erich joins karoliena on stage and gives her a long kiss. the crowd cheers them on. rob later appears to take his drumming post.

"hey you canada people! we're tv's atomic war bride and we are here to serve up steaming piles of psychobilly!" erich announces while chugging another bottle of cough syrup.

karoliena's bass starts the song and the war bride opens with a crowd favorite, "colon cats,attack!" an instrumental that has become near synonymous with the new era of pyschobilly. the crowd gets into it and the pogoing commences.

baby,you can drive my hearse is next. for this song,erich and karoliena switch positions,so karoliena is at the main mic. this song is everything colon cats is not. it's far slower and reeks of the phil spector girl group sound,in spite of only karoliena singing. her voice is strong enough to carry the song. erich's typically twangy guitar is subdued and barely noticeable.the crowd cheers,but are hungry for something more lively.

erich and karoliena look at each other and erich plays the opening notes to tom dooley and the crowd erupts. erich and karoliena finish the set with karoliena sitting on the bass and plucking it. "night folks. "acts of hate are up next!" erich say as the leave the stage.he pokes karoliena in the butt with his guitar neck and she turns bright red.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1035 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:55:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina hugs castor tight. "thanks so much castor!" she kisses his neck and rather enjoy his sweatiness. "i love you more than you'll ever now.you sexy fucking drummer,you!"

erica hugs nichole. "you did fan fucking tastic,coleykins! that was the best show i've ever seen!" she quickly lets go of nichole. she feels very self conscious about any sort of contact between them when sam is present.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1036 Posted : 06 November 2012 13:57:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Gahhhhhhhhh....... I see Johnny Depp and I cream myself immediately.

"Woooooooh!" Nichole screams, jumping up and down for Atomic War Brides. "I love you!"

Castor chuckles and claps for his friends.

Nichole wraps her arms around Sam's waist and gives him a kiss for good luck. "Go get 'em, tiger." She says with a wink.
Offline erich hess  
#1037 Posted : 06 November 2012 14:05:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:he makes up for my total lack of music rp skills.

erich grins at nichole. "we could hear you over everyone.and you know how rowdy winniepegians get."

erica and karoliena hold hands and shout "ACTS OF HATE IS GREAT.IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT,GO SUCK A GRAPE!"

nina returns from the bus with two bottles of water and handfuls of swedish fish for her and castor.she drops a swedish fish down her shirt. "that one's your's ,love!" she says to castor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1038 Posted : 06 November 2012 14:05:54(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

UserPostedImage
sam rocks out

Acts of Hate takes the stage/non existent stage area and tunes their instruments. Sam grabs the mic. "Winnipeg, we are acts of hate! Give another round of applause for Atomic War Bride, The Harlots and Vile Hour - they're good people!" the crowd roars with approval. Neil throws several of the bands "Smoke Meth and Hail Satan" shirts into the crowd. Sam looks into the mass of people crowded to watch them. "I want you guys to make a fuckin' circle pit - it doesn't matter where we are or what venue we play, there's gonna be a fuckin' circle pit! Let's fuckin' go, because this song is called Mechanical Christ!"
The band kicks into the song double time, furiously tearing through their death metal anthem. After the song they play through several more from their new album, each song getting more approval than the last. Finally, Sam takes his Cannibal Corpse shirt off and wipes the sweat off his brow with it. He throws it over to Nichole. "Here's a souvenir babe." He grins. "Alright, wall of fucking death, let's go. Come on, seperate!" The crowd splits into two seperate entities. "Alright, when the fucking music starts, run towards each other, and fuck this place up! Let's call all the fuckin evil, dead, unholy fuckin spirits out of this goddamn park, lets summon satan, we will skull fuck christ on a pile of bibles! Now fuck you! This is 'Deluge to Cleanse the Sinners!"

"Blood begins to spill from an open sea, dead bodies churn within the tide!"

The band roars through the rest of the song and end the show by knocking over all the amplifiers and throwing drumsticks into the crowd. "Thank you, motherfuckers, we're acts of hate!"

SETLIST
1. Mechanical Christ
2. Faith Illusions
3. Catechization
4. Hideous
5. Godless Skies
6. Mark of Cain
7. Cataclysm
8. Deluge to Cleanse the Sinners
thanks 2 users thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/11/2012(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/11/2012(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1039 Posted : 06 November 2012 14:11:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Once again, Nichole is the one screaming the loudest, loving watching Sam. She catches the shirt and holds it close to her heart as she watches him. "Love you," She whispers as he gets off stage, wrapping her arms around him.
Offline erich hess  
#1040 Posted : 06 November 2012 14:12:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica drags herself out of the pit area.she is missing a shoe and her shirt is torn off her shoulders. panting she gives sam and the boys two thumbs up and collapses on the ground. "i'm too fucking old for pits."she says quietly while face down in the grass.
erich and karoliena hold her down and pinch her butt. erica shreiks "quit it! seriously! it fucking tickles,stop it!"

erich meets the band off stage/by the rv and shakes his head."i dont know how a straight edge mother fucker can conjure such fucking energy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage