logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<168169170171172>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3381 Posted : 11 December 2014 09:56:02(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Groups: Registered
Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Tom Orgsen to release new project soon?

Forgotten Legacy...the brand new project from the Swedish metaller?

T

Some images have leaked in a swedish metal webiste. An user claims that The Enlightened's frontman is working on a new project known as Forgotten Legacy. He wrote that Orgsen has been working on this project for several months and that it's based on Historical and Mythological facts, about, for example, the greek gods and different wars and battles through the human history.

T

Tom Orgsen has studied History in the Stockholm University and now holds a professor degree. He said several times he's a fan of history and mythology, he describes himself as a 'great reader of every type of Literature'.

He confirmed that The Enlightened will return with a new album for Early 2015, but the user of the Metal forum claims that he'll be doing both things: 'The Enlightened's album is coming but this project too...This Forgotten Legacy is an old idea from him.'

Leaked image from the project

A swedish journalist of the Metal Head Magazine wrote on his twitter: 'It's going to happen, this exciting project from Tom Orgsen IS coming, you'll see!' and then he sent another tweet: 'He has been working on it for a long time, it's a history-based album, from Greek mythology to the WWII.'

Is this true?...What do you think?

Edited by user 11 December 2014 11:14:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 8 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 11/12/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/12/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/12/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/12/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3382 Posted : 11 December 2014 11:42:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum & Coke Announced for XLIX Superbowl Halftime
UserPostedImage

Rum & Coke, as long rumored, will headline the halftime entertainment at February's Super Bowl, the most-watched U.S. sporting and television event, according to an announcement by the NFL on Sunday. The 22-year-old duo joins the likes of Madonna, Beyonce and Prince to perform at the NFL's Super Bowl halftime show, a 15 minutes interlude that receives more views than the actual game itself.

The "Hotels" rapper and singer have been hinting at it all week with pictures of dance rehearsals on their Instagram accounts and now the National Football League has officially announced the 2015 performers. This year's Super Bowl averaged a record 112.2 million viewers on network Fox, while the halftime performance by singer Bruno Mars and rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers drew 115.3 million viewers, according to Nielsen. With their massive following—both of their Instagram's making up a total of 110 million followers—their 15 minutes will most likely receive record-setting viewership. Additionally, they have 80 million fans on Facebook. Don't think for a second that the NFL didn't consider this.

"Looking forward to lots of Pepsi commercials," Comments Coke, who is.. well, named Coke. Let's not forget about her 2013 Gucci commercial that had us more excited than any Scandal sex scene. Tune in February 1st, 2015 to see for yourself if the duo will be able to live up to their luscious expectations.

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 11/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/12/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 12/12/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3383 Posted : 11 December 2014 13:50:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: I've never known people to base viewers from Instagram and facebook followers. Also, you do realize like 80% of those are spambots and multi accounts?

Hayden: And to Tom, if you mention a swastika, you get bonus points.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 12/12/2014(UTC), kandii on 12/12/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3384 Posted : 12 December 2014 22:46:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: I've never known people to base viewers from Instagram and facebook followers. Also, you do realize like 80% of those are spambots and multi accounts?

Hayden: And to Tom, if you mention a swastika, you get bonus points.

Coke: They're just statistics from a popular form of social media lol don't get those panties in a knot 😅

Edited by user 12 December 2014 22:47:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#3385 Posted : 16 December 2014 12:55:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
TROUBLE IN BOY BAND LAND
RUMOURED INFIGHTING BETWEEN CHRISTOPHER & DENNIS PUSHING "NERDS" TO BOILING POINT

UserPostedImage

With a highly anticipated album in the pipeline and after celebrating a number one single as well as a member's successful stint on CBB4, you would think that The Stat Nerds would be the four happiest guys on the planet but according to many sources that is unfortunately not the case for the handsome quartet. With growing egos, short tempers and a popularity contest suddenly breaking out between members, it looks like the Nerds could be heading for a very public and rather nasty split which many fans are fearing.

There have been numerous rumours circulating in regards to infighting since the moment they stepped onto a scene but like every other pop band, male or female, many of these have just been tall tales in order to get lips moving in the media and throughout fanbases. Weekend, The Dolls, 4U, The Titans, The Zone and SYNCO all allegedly contain members who just cannot get on and naturally, The Stat Nerds were also brought into the equation. To the general public the four-piece boy band have always seen eye to eye on the surface but it is the devoted fans who always dig a little deeper and have seemed to continuously follow the alleged feud between Christopher Hudson and Dennis Shaw (both pictured above). Many people believed that if there were to be a troublemaker within the band it would have been "wild" Jerry Holmes, the second eldest behind Hudson. Holmes has been the centre of controversy multiple times due to his explicit, highly sexual messages he has posted online yet according to fans and people who work close with The Stat Nerds, Jerry has a lot of love for his band mates and comes across as rather approachable and humble in person. TV favourite Christopher Hudson is a different story on the other hand.

He won the hearts of millions during his time on Celebrity Big Brother 4 this year, coming in second place in part of the closest ever reality TV show vote in British history but it appears that behind closed doors the monkey ears are replaced with a pair of horns. During his time on the show, many stories from Hudson's performing arts school alumni came out of the woodwork, all of which stated that he was "a nightmare to work with" and that he came across as very "arrogant" and would constantly put others down by insulting their appearances and performances. Despite the stories, Christopher went on to reach the final and land a presenting and solo recording deal. Since the subject of Christopher's alleged "diva attitude" came to light, many tales of Hudson clashing with his band mates have began circulating. Some of these include Christopher allegedly refuses to record in the same studio and travel in the same car or plane as the rest of The Stat Nerds. He has also apparently asked for a raise, demanded he stands either in the centre of all group photographs or closest to the camera and reportedly belittled and yelled at band mate Brian Bodkin after forgetting his lyrics during a rehearsal. There have also been allegations made which say that Christopher has swore at young fans and refused to take pictures with a group of disabled children at a charity event because he didn't like how his hair looked that day.

Well, Dennis Shaw has apparently had enough of his antics. At first it was just rumoured that the pair had fallen apart. Both Hudson and Shaw have been hailed as the best vocalists and most attractive in the band according to fans which allegedly started a bitter rivalry between them. However, when Dennis unfollowed Christopher on Twitter over a week ago, The Stat Nerd fans hit the panic button. As you are all well aware, an unfollow nowadays is equivalent to a middle finger raised in the air at the other person. On the social networking site, Christopher can still be seen making an attempt to interact with Dennis, favouriting and retweeting many of his posts but Shaw remains adamant and continues to ignore Hudson's attempts of a reconciliation. The clashing of heads is supposedly pushing the band to breaking point. It has been said that Jerry Holmes has been rather distant with the band and rarely shows up for meetings while youngest member Brian Bodkin is seemingly feeling depressed as he has to listen to the constant fighting. No member has officially spoken out on the issue but with all of the stories circulating on top of the Twitter altercation, it's quite clear that it's not all rosy in boy band land.

What do you think? Do you believe that Christopher does have another side to his personality and causing a rift or is this yet another story just blown out of proportion to deliberately install fear into fans?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/12/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 16/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3386 Posted : 16 December 2014 13:06:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
mariko:i call bullshit. christ was one of the most loved people in the big brother house. after weeks of being cooped up inside a house with someone,you really get to know someone. i never got the diva vibe from him at all.daisy liked him. and if daisy likes you,you are doing something right. i think it is all this dennis person's fault. chris is an angel and has the monkey onesie to prove it.

erica:if i didnt know better,id think mariko wanted to fuck chris.

mariko: oh he is adorable,but not my type. i had fun with the housemates i was attracted to. that is good enough for me.

erica: vara doesnt really count. it not like you two hadnt... *ahem* before.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3387 Posted : 17 December 2014 12:10:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Queen Alexis: Oh shiiiit! I am grabbing the popcorn! Chris is the best looking in the band, Dennis might be the best vocalist but tbh they all don't have that solo "spark" to be anything without each other. Boys, get it together if this is true!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 17/12/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3388 Posted : 17 December 2014 14:46:07(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
SYNCO Countdown 2014's top 10 biggest moments, top 10 favorite songs this year

2014 has been a huge year for many artists including SYNCO who've picked up their first two awards released a number 1 album and two number 1 singles along with a few other achievements however SYNCO aren't here right now to talk about their achievements this year they're here to talk about their favorite moments from other artists, favorite songs and up and coming artists they thing will take over in 2015

UserPostedImage
Nicole, Naomi, Layla, Jamie, Alex

The girls are all sat together in five chairs with five microphones staring at the camera before they each go down a line introducing their self "Hey I'm Nicole I'm Naomi I'm Layla I'm Jamie and I'm Alex and we're SYNCO 2014 was a huge year for so many reasons people broke records and reached new heights but not all of these moments were good ones there was also a bunch of amazing songs from both new new artists and already established artists today we're here to count down our top ten favorites from each of those categories starting with moments

TOP 10 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF 2014

So for number 10 on this list we're going to big brother we're talking about Big Stacks aka Tyron's melt down now I don't like starting things out on a bad note but this was easily one of the most memorable moments it started with Stacks arguing with a few of the housemates and ultimately stabbing himself then being carried out only to return and walk off sadly things didn't get much better after that Tyron had an interview after the show where he spoke of his personal demons the interview took a bad turn and that's pretty much that I really hope that things get better for him and that he finds happiness and peace soon

For number 9 we're going to a more recent moment that I think will be pretty memorable I'm talking Edward Barat's new single Unholy Ones now some of you might be thinking "What the fu...heck Naomi it's a song" yes it is a song however the lyrics are the reason this is hear obviously Edward Barat is an out and proud gay man but this is the first and only time this year that we've heard a man singing a sexy love song about another man I'm not saying that this will change everything in the lgbt community but it's a step forward for it and artists who are part of it Edward is showing here that you don't have to censor yourself to be a mainstream artist love is love and all that stuff and the proof is the success the single has had debuting at number 1 on both the digital and AirPlay charts so congratulations Edward

so for number 8 we're going over to the Fan Choice Awards more specifically the Suzie and Carmen this was the first year that the fans got to pick both of the hosts and boy did they do an incredible job with this Suzie and Carmen are both successful people but who knew putting them together to host an award show could be so fun they sang they handed out awards and most memorably here Suzie got proposed to congratulations by the way

On to number 7 the closing down of the top labels North Hill Records it's crazy because at one point North Hill, Studio60 and Chaos were the big three when it came to labels like the holy trinity of record labels the closing was most likely due to what had happened between the owners Ryan Ross Hernandez and Nadia Berry which was a pretty sad moment on its own here's hoping all of the artists from that label find new ones and the two are ok

Speaking of Nadia Berry her and GirlSpice come in at number 6 that's right the biggest girl group of ever announced that they'd be reuniting for a tour AND album now I don't know about you but GirlSpice are definitely one of our biggest influences all of us have looked up to them for years and probably will continue to for years to come the four piece have opened doors for ladies in the industry and breaking records for some time now and who knows maybe a SYNCO/GirlSpice collab is somewhere in the future hit us up girls

And we're halfway there number 5 belongs to our girl Izzy now Izzy has done so many memorable things through her entire career sadly I can't name every single thing but let's head back to the Fan Choice Awards which was definitely Izzy's night she was the female nominated for the most awards that night only to tie with Dominic Brown and she won a majority of them including the prestigious Fan Favorite Award so congrats to her

Speaking of Izzy for number 4 we're back to the FCA's Isabel's performance at the Fan Choice awards now there were a lot of amazing and memorable performances that night but Isabel had the honor to close out the show and boy did she do it giving an amazing performance with amazing choreography, stunning vocals and a whole lot of sexiness which had to silence all two of the haters that she has

And for number 3 we're returning to Big Brother which had a lot of memorable moments like Ashley bathing with the garden hose, Big Stacks being hit with a frying pan and getting stabbed as we mentioned earlier however this moment involved the finale where the younger cousin of Glamazon Nova was crowned the winners beating boy band member Christopher Hudson for that title

And now to number 2 a lot of sad things happened this year but I don't think any of those things come anywhere near the death of Erica Hess' ex Natalya who was pregnant at the time luckily the baby was fine apart from being kidnapped however she now stays with Erica however I couldn't imagine what she went through coming home from a normal day to see your partner in what could only be described as a scene out of a horror movie

And here we are at number 1 with one of the most shocking moments in the music industry I'll get right into it Riot! In the Boulevards breakup it broke the heart of fans all around the world since the band was arguably the most successful rock band in the past few years hopefully we'll one day see a return with all of the original members but for now hoping is all we can really do

TOP 10 SONGS OF 2014

So starting out with number 10 we got Edward Barat once again with Unholy Ones the song has a different sound and excellent vocals it also helps that the song as said before is one of the only songs this year where a man speaks about another loving a man which is definitely a big deal in the music industry plus it doesn't hurt that the song is currently number 1 on two different charts
http://www.therockstarga...W-SINGLE.aspx#post402642

And onto number 9 which is going to my girl Mercedes with her single Bounce which is a little anthem to all Her critics now not only did she write a song that most artists can relate to but she did it with style, an amazing sound and an incredible voice people often compare her to the likes of Tisha or Stephanie Fierce but she showed she's her own woman and artist here and damn was she amazing doing so
http://www.therockstarga...s&t=11823#post388825

Okay in at number 8 is a song that didn't do amazing on the charts or make a huge impact really but The Zone's Let's Let Go has to be one of the catchiest songs of the year and they did it without their former leader Chris Adams now I know a lot of you are thinking I'm crazy but the boys sound great on this track especially Jason and this is just a song that can get stuck in your head forever maybe with some promotion it would have done a little better
http://www.therockstarga...s-Let-Go.aspx#post375190

And now to number 7 it's the guy that every girl wants and every guy secretly wants to be you guessed it Kato with Don't Have To Say A Word this song is in our opinion one of Kato's best the sound is amazing and just the thought of Kato getting all jealous and defensive over you is enough to get any girl excited sadly he's taken ladies by the equally attractive Victoria Black but you can always pretend the song is about you
http://www.therockstarga...y-A-Word.aspx#post395192

Number 6 goes to my favorite French bed burning hipster Florian LeFerve for his recent single A Study Of Life and Death in the 21st Century as Perpetuated by Greed and Hunger damn that was a mouthful anyway this song is amazing it has this very dark sound to it the lyrics are incredible Florian killed it with this one he might not be too happy about being on here but oh well you're on here and your song is incredible
http://www.therockstarga...d-Hunger.aspx#post402967

And number 5 goes to two people that we happen to flove a whole lot Kourtney and Isabel with Space now I think Mandy Williams said it best this is definitely THE breakup anthem for the end of 2014 maybe all of 2014 that's just goes amazing this track is these girls obviously have a a lot of chemistry because they go together better than peanut butter and jelly I don't think that you'll be getting this song out of your head for a long long long time but good luck trying
http://www.therockstarga...usic-com.aspx#post400106

We getting steamy with number 4 which is going to Cassie Valentine, Dominic Brown and Kidd Amaze with Choke and damn this song had me choking from my thirst Dominic Killed that opening Cassie slayed my life with her parts and Kidd just murdered it the song is sexy lyrics are sexy the people are sexy this song was my song is still my jam whenever I'm getting ready to go out or when I'm in the car
http://www.therockstarga...PREMIERE.aspx#post396895

Okay so number 3 goes to in Alex's wirds three badass women for the most badass song every yup it's The Pretty Little Freaks and Jennifer Armstrong with One Of The Boys now 2014 was an amazing year for women so many songs came out showing that women can be just as independant and strong and sexual as boys however no so his as woman empowering as One Of The Boys the title says it all the lyrics in this song are amazing the girls all go together amazingly and this song deserves to be in the top three
http://www.therockstarga...s&t=11766#post387772

Up next Amy Meyer comes in at number 2 with Stars whenever i hear this song I can't help but get emotional I'm not completely sure as to why but there's something about this song that keeps my eyes from staying dry it could be the way she sings the sound the lyrics all of the above who knows ha but yeah Amy along with Riot! Came in at number 1 on the most memorable moments of 2014 and she almost took the song literally so close but number 2 is still pretty good in our books
http://www.therockstarga...l-Single.aspx#post392435

And now for OURS number 1 song of 2014 drum roll please... Okay fine don do it screw your drum roll!....excuse me anyway number 1 goes to Isabel for Rule The World Isabel showed a completely different side to herself on this track showing a sexy, confident side that I personally knew was hiding somewhere in there but she seemed to shock everybody else with this one the production is stunning Isabel sounds great I'm in love with the confidence in the lyrics and she definitely deserved to be number 1
http://www.therockstarga...w-Single.aspx#post373352

"Thanks for watching our top ten favorite moments and songs of 2014 remember these are our opinions and nobody else's please feel free to tell us if we missed anything and give us your opinion merry Christmas and happy New Years from us to you"

ooc: Thanks for reading through all of this hope you all enjoyed it and sorry if I left out anybody it's been a really great year from what I've seen for RP's anyway you ALL did amazing even if you didn't make this list here's hoping 2015 is even better :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/12/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 17/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 17/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 18/12/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 18/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3389 Posted : 17 December 2014 23:02:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: aw. Even their reviews are cute. It has been one crazy year. A lot of which,I'd be happy to forget. But on a happier note, Takara is happy and healthy. She's my little goodwill ambassador. She is love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
mebeme101 on 18/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#3390 Posted : 19 December 2014 02:38:30(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
I Went On A Date With Indie Rocks Poster Boy: PURE's Ryan Williams
Anna Villiot met up with Ryan Williams to talk about his love for music, PURE, philosophy, god and drugs

UserPostedImage
(Anna Villiot and Ryan Williams)

The man that has become infamous for his 'disappearing acts', agreed to meet up for a coffee and several hundred cigarettes, to talk over the past year and the year ahead. Often outspoken, Williams has gotten himself into a lot of trouble in the past, even with his fellow artists. Back in his Misery Loves Company days, then drummer Josh Heyler spoke out about Williams' dominating ego, which he couldn't let go off. Times have changed since then, he's grown his hair out long and changed his entire wardrobe to black and white clothing. An unusual candidate for poster boy for little tweeny boppers, Williams has a habit of disappearing for months on end, without so much as a tweet update. It was quite hard to tie him down to an exact time for this, but, alas we arranged our 'date' and he showed up promptly.

By the way, this interview got a little flirty, which is why we decided it we would just be better off calling it a date.

As soon as you sit in a room with Ryan, you can't help but feel small beside him - despite his modest 5ft11 stature - as he breezes through the room with an air of confidence. Even I started to feel a little weak at the knees for the guy, and i've been his friend for the past five years. It's not unusual at all for Ryan to turn up to an interview stoned as fuck, however, today I think we're in the clear. "Yeah, i've caught back a bit.". There isn't a thing I could say and he wouldn't have an opinion on, which is a massive factor into why he gets himself into trouble so often.

In a mild afternoon in New York City, sitting at the tables outside Roundhouse Cafe, cigarettes and coffee in hand. We were ready to begin.

So, it feels appropriate for me to ask this, when was the last time you went on an actual date?

Christ. I have no fucking idea. I would say, the last proper date I went on was probably around August or September. I'm not a datey kind of guy. I'm much more like ah, hey, let's do something reckless that we might regret. I always feel like their perfect for getting to know someone. You actually like, find out way more that way than just pissing about with a fake smile pretending to be someone you're not. I don't know, I say that but i'm the lonely heart. Wow, that sounded very 2006.

Ah man, truffles and flowers not always enough?

I have never bought a girl chocolates and flowers. Ever. Fuck, i'm lying. My prom was the only time I did it. Even then I didn't buy them, my parents insisted on picking up the expensive bunch for her. Didn't bother me, I was taking my best friend, she didn't expect much.

UserPostedImage

Any woman on the go currently?

Ah, I don't know. That sounds really bad. I've been gone for a while and kinda dropped all my communications.

Rehab?

Actually no. I have no idea why everyone keeps asking me that, I'm not that bad. Them fuckers in The Stat Nerds probably snort more shit than I do. Speaking of, Weekend, the blonde one, i'm pretty sure he's the one that had the cocaine addiction. People forget that very easily. We're all labelled cunts and bad role models for our way of living, then the most lucrative artists in the world are all at it too. I shit you not, 60% of them are on something.

Changing subject slightly, I'm sure it won't be hard for you to sweep her off her feet again?

Oh this, uh, maybe. I mean, I don't know. I actually don't know what to say. This date is going very well.

Sorry, sorry! What kind of music have you been into recently?

Uh, I've been listening to a lot of shoegaze really and big 80's drum beat bands. I think for me personally, at the minute im really digging Cocteau Twins. I've always been a fan but only recently have I gone back and listened to their entire discography and wow, fucking incredible. A lot of electronic music too, uh, Thundercat is a guy out there at the minute making really dope beats. Can I get away with saying that?

Cool with me, you work it.

Ah good. You ever hear people saying something and think, 'what a cool bastard'. Then you go to say it and everyone in the room looks at you like you've got a dick on your head. But yeah, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Echo And The Bunnymen, Sonic Youth, Slowdive.. i've been blasting out their music recently.

UserPostedImage

If we were on an actual date right not, what song would you have playing for our first kiss?

Cool question, I like where this is going. I think I would go for something like 'Birthday' by 'The Sugarcubes'. It's a song that screams freedom and youth, and when you're sharing a kiss, you do feel young again. You feel like nothing else in the world matters, only these couple of minutes. Also 'Pictures of You' by 'The Cure'. I reckon that would be really nice. It all depends on what kind of kiss really and what I wanted it to mean and show. It's crazy the logic behind kissing.

You're very passionate about love and lust.

I am because it's so sentimental for everyone. It's crazy how much those things dominate everyone's life in some shape or form. Everyone is searching for love, maybe not actively, but in the end they want love or to be loved. Lust is like the devil on the other shoulder. It sometimes tricks us into believing the sex is love, but it's not. It's quite a beautiful concept. Fighting for love in lust. I don't know, i'm just obsessed with that whole feeling of 'true romance'. Just meeting someone on any random day, and in that moment you would do literally anything to be with them. It's romantic.

Do you believe in God?

I don't and i'm kinda jealous of those who do. I would love to have someone to talk to at night before bed, rather than getting seriously fucking baked and writing really bad music. I don't think jealous is the right word, envious, maybe. I was brought up in a Christian family, but from about the age of 15 I stopped giving. The idea of having a God is nice, but I'm way too sceptical to let myself be convinced.

If there was a god out there, im sure he'd accept you not believing in him.

Exactly.

I hear you've cut back on the weed? Or has it just been replaced by other substances?

I've tried to. But I haven't really to be honest. The past 3 months when I went back home to just get away form everything I smoked a lot. But i'm clean today if that helps. I mean there's a difference between getting really high and being a couch potato doing fuck all. I manage to combat that and put it into a creative mouth. The day that I couch around after smoking is the day i'll quit.

UserPostedImage

Do you remember the first time you got high?

Ironically, yes. I was about 16 and in my friends house. We got this legal high shit called 'XO', and man, it melted my entire brain. It opened my eyes to a whole new world, which i'm forever thankful for. But yeah, me and three other dudes were just sitting laughing together for about 40 minutes, nobody spoke, just constant laughter. It was scary as fuck, but really fucking fun at the same time.

This had to come up at some point. Night Moves, will we see it released soon?

Ha. Yeah, i'm surprised we got through this long without it coming up. TO be honest, i've stopped talking about it publicly now because people love to shoot it down. People love to doubt you and make you feel like shit. We have been rubbish sticking to a release date, but people need to realise that it's only been 15 months since our last album hit shelves and we've released 4 brand new singles in that time. However, plans are in place for it to be released soon. Again, not setting a release date until it's complete because it isn't. That's the truth. We constantly taken songs out and recorded new ones. We've even changed producer and brought a good friend of mine George Celestin who's changing the sound up really well. You will hear it.

Yeah a lot of people speculated that you all fell out and scrapped it.

Yeah, that's total bullshit.

Are you working on anything else at the minute?

Not really. Hands are pretty full with PURE and helping Alex (Ward) out with his Last Light project, which is sounding so fucking sick. Everyone better jump on his hype cause he is making music that nobody else can come close to at the minute. I love the guy.

What does the New Year hold for Ryan Williams?

AH, we're looking to get a tour out after the new year in support of the album, I think you'll have to wait til about March time before that happens though. But who really knows. Plans change very often, may be doing something else pretty big soon, you'll just have to wait and see.

UserPostedImage

Well we're about done. If this was a real date would you be picking up the tab?

Probably.

Probably?

Well, if I feel like it went well then, yeah. If it didn't, depending on the reason why, then probably. Right now, im definitely picking it up, this has been a wonderful morning. Now everyone is aware of my dating secrets they could combat it all though. Big call.

Then Ryan ran off to conduct more interviews and hit the studio with his bandmates in an attempt to get the album wrapped up.
retired x
thanks 7 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
erich hess on 19/12/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 19/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 21/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2014(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3391 Posted : 23 December 2014 07:56:16(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
TISHA JACKSON COVERS THE JAN 2015 ISSUE OF LATINA MAGAZINE

UserPostedImage

Cop a gander at Tisha Jackson on the January 2015 cover story of Latina Magazine! The cover was Jackson’s first Latina cover. In the new issue the entertainer talks about her thrity three days spent in a Suffolk county jail, her troubles being accepted by the Latin and African-American communities, and her love life with rapper Drew Westbrook, and her new album 25. The issue hits new stands tomorrow, make sure to get a copy!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
erich hess on 23/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 24/12/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/12/2014(UTC), kandii on 27/09/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3392 Posted : 24 December 2014 10:21:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS: THE DOLLS ANNOUNCE THIER OFFICIAL COMEBACK!
UserPostedImage

It's the news all The Dolls fans have been waiting for, as today it was confirmed that the girls will be making a comeback in the new year after an almost year long hiatus.

We last heard from the group back in March when they released the final single from their debut album 'Dollhouse', this song is also the last song to feafeature former member Elle Mills who quit the group after fighting with their management over sound direction of their new album, which is now set from a 2015 release without her.

As for new music the girls will be releasing their new single which was confirmed today to be called 'High On Your Love' which was written by member Lacy Brown, we can only imagine this song in her mind is about her boyfriend Stat Nerds member Brian Bodkin, the groups new single will see a January release.

As for a new album we might have to wait just a little while longer, the girls were scheduled to release their much anticipated second album early next year, but due to Elle's departure from the group, all the songs that had recorded with Elle no longer have any use to the group, so they are starting a fresh with a whole new album, which will see a release late next year.

Fear not however, despite having to wait for their second album a little longer, the girls have got six songs ready to go that are not gonna feature on their album, as they are experimenting with a new sound, these six songs the girls will be packing onto an EP which will bridge the gap and wait for the new album.

The question that is on critics lips however is, will the group be able as a four piece to achieve the same success that they did as a five piece?, we'll have to wait and see when the girls release their comeback single and the comeback EP next year.

But we are just looking forward to new music from the group period, we are sure that we are not the only ones that have been waiting forever and a day for the group to release new material, we are sure many have been waiting, let's just hope it has all been worth waiting for!

Keep your eyes out for the premiere date of their comeback single 'High On Your Love' which is scheduled for a January release, the girls are expected to reveal the official date soon.
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/12/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/12/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 24/12/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 24/12/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/12/2014(UTC), Welat65 on 25/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 25/12/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3393 Posted : 24 December 2014 10:34:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich:good to see that one girl's chemo is working. her hair is finally coming back and look at that smile. thats right,kick that cancer's ass!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 24/12/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 24/12/2014(UTC)
#3394 Posted : 27 December 2014 09:04:59(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Exclusive Interview with Bill Owens!
The lead-vocalist, bassist and leader of Aeons.

Aeons at the Studio

Here we are with british musician, vocalist, graphic-artist and producer (a crazy polymath...) William 'Bill' Owens. He's actually the leader, lead vocalist and bassist for progressive metal band, Aeons that are going to release their expected debut album, A Journey Through The Innermost this January.

Innermost

What can you tell me about the album's sound and lyrical themes?
Bill: Well there're abstract sort of esoteric lyrics but there're extremely personal subjects too. I don't like to be too transparent when it comes to the lyrics...The album sounds evil to me. It sounds pretty dark, but deceptively so. It's not so obviously there. I can't really put my finger on what kind of music it is. Obviously some of the songs are super heavy, but it's really all over the place, we're very influenced by progressive metal but we have a lot of other elements of orchestral, neo-classical and symphonic music, other things of extreme or sludge metal and some type of hard rock and power-ballads. We're excited about offering varieties, we didn't want to make a monotone album. We have to go all over the place with it or we're not really happy with it. I think the album sounds super cool, evil, and trippy, and obviously extremely heavy.

Do you feel the pressure from the fans and critics? Are you thinking what are they going to say before the release of the album?
Bill: Mmmm...I don't think we have a lot of pressure...You know? I ask myself and the other guys for the 100%, I want to have the best album possible but I'm not thinking 'Oh! Will the critics like that thing?' I don't care, I make music for me, and then I'm happy when there's people that likes it. I don't enjoy when people tag the music like 'you are a progressive metal band and if you make a less-heavy song you are sell out', what's that shit? I really like exploring different sounds and influences, If you tag yourself or your band as something you'll suffer limitations, I don't want to restrict our creativity because we're getting out of the 'limits of heavy metal'. I never compose thinking 'mmm, this is not heavy enough', I don't care about that. So, pressure doesn't hurt me, haha! The thing is that we're a new band, this is going to be our debut album...Things change when you're a established and followed band.

Bill

Have you been suprised by the great reception of your singles? You had a lot of unexpected radio airplay and sales.
Bill: Well, yeah...I wasn't expeting to sell some millions of copies with our first singles, it's really incredible. Our first single Dreaming In Clouds became a hit song, and topped the radio charts, that was really unexpected. But it's awesome, it's great to reach to a massive public, and thanks to that we now have a record deal.

You signed with Songs To Love And Die By just some days ago, why you decided to release your first two singles independently?
Bill: I don't think that was a decision, haha...No, we really didn't go to any label or send any demos to anyone. We made everything by ourselves for the first singles, everything and it was funny ha! But we realized we couldn't keep doing that...It's fuckin' hard to self-release an album, so we decided to accept the offer from the label, I think it was a great choice. We just want to concentrate on writing and playing!

Bill

How can you get the time to work on your own band? You've been working as a producer a lot this months!
Bill: I love producing, really, I love it. Working with bands like The Enlightened and Penetralia is incredible. This last days have been difficult, I had a lot of work with Penetralia, that was my priority, I ask for the 150% of the guys so I have to give the best too. After working in the studio with Penetralia, I returned to my house to work on Aeons. It was exhausting, but I'm really proud of both things. I think I did a good job with the boys, their In Fear, Faith And Flaws will be one of the best albums of the next year, I'm sure of that, they're really great. And I'm totally happy with A Journey Through The Innermost, I've been thinking on this album for a very, very long time and now we have it finished, it's a great feeling! I'm restless, I can't be doing anything haha!

I read in interviews that you have been thinking a lot about mortality and death.
Bill: I always think about death. I think about it all the time, every day. I think about that constantly I guess. It’s probably unhealthy to a degree to be honest with you.

Bill

Why?
Bill: It's a morbid curiosity with the big question: What happens? I guess I shouldn't be so obsessed with it. I'm just interested in how people deal with it because you can't talk to someone that's gone. You can jump to all sorts of conclusions based on nothing. There's just no evidence of anything. But it forces me to try to live a certain way or try to live a certain way. Or have a good time all the time, haha!

That's a bit weird...
Bill: I am weird, 'strange' is my middle name!

Well, Bill thank you for your time and good luck with your album...Do you want to give a final message to our readers?
Bill: Thanks for the interview, and to the fans: thanks for your support, you're amazing, and get ready...Come with us to this journey through the innermost!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 6 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 27/12/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 27/12/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/12/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/12/2014(UTC), Welat65 on 27/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3395 Posted : 29 December 2014 04:04:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

James: Really admire Bill for what he has done for metal and even alternative music as a whole. Congrats on all the success, its deserved.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 29/12/2014(UTC)
#3396 Posted : 29 December 2014 09:36:56(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
James: Really admire Bill for what he has done for metal and even alternative music as a whole. Congrats on all the success, its deserved.

Bill: Thanks for the kind words man! I appreciate it!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
Offline C4AJoh  
#3397 Posted : 01 January 2015 21:03:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
CULTURE UNCUT - PROFILING; FAITH BROWDY + CARA ZAYN
As 2015 quickly approaches, Culture Uncut has noticed a lot of questions arising within the music industry which we’ll all be looking forward to seeing answered. We’ll be profiling some of the people that the eyes of the industry could be looking on throughout the early stages of the new year, starting with the new pair in charge of ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ in the form of ‘Faith Browdy’ and ‘Cara Zayn’

UserPostedImage

One of the more surprising stories of 2014 came a little over a month ago when pop-punk hero ‘Amy Meyer’ all but relinquished her role at her label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’, leaving it in the hands of both ‘Faith Browdy’ and ‘Cara Zayn’. As you’d have expected it caused some worry for those artists at the label as someone with a wealth of industry experience like ‘Amy Meyer’ was no longer taking part in the day-to-day management of the label and leaving it up to two people will minimal label experience. But the evidence suggest a bright future for the label and the two people in charge of the label, Culture Uncut sat down with the pair.

It’s certainly been an interesting end to the year for the both of you, were you surprised to be thrust into the position you were both placed in with the label?

Faith: Uh, yeah, definitely. I certainly didn't start 2014 thinking that I was going to make one of the biggest jump in my career later that year. That's not to say I don't totally love it. Cara and I make a really great team, and we've been rocking it so far. I don't think I could ever say I regret this change. I've already gained a lot of experience and made a lot of connections with the artists we work with - which is what I've been wanting to do all along anyway.

Cara: Yeah of couse! When I was brought into the label, it was more of a learning experience type of thing, mostly pr and promo stuff and a little scouting. I did not expect to be given the opportunity to be essentially running the label alongside Faith. It’s been an incredible experience so far though, getting the opportunity to really find out what the music business is all about, the good and the extremely sh*tty things about it. But I feel like I understand why artists make certain decisions and I feel like I can see which artists in the industry are doing things on their own terms and which ones are not, which is certainly an interesting thing to observe.

What was the deciding factor in you both saying yes to the offer to run the label? There was a lot at stake when you were handed this opportunity.

Cara: Yeah, it was a little scary taking the label on. But I’m all about creating opportunities and taking opportunities when they come to you and really making the most out of situations that fall your way. I think the fact that Amy trusted the both of us to be able to not only run the label but put our own stamp on the label was a deciding factor, I mean if she believes in you then you must have something inside of you for her to feel that way. Maybe she saw two people passionate about music in the same way as her, maybe she saw two people who could have the same business mind as her or just two people with the same drive and determination as her. Either way, it was an easy decision to make.

Faith: Well, you don't say no to Amy Meyer. *laughs* But really, it seemed like a clear, positive move. The stakes are high, but not high enough to keep me from going after this with everything I have. It sucks that so many people have counted us out already, but really, that's just makes me want to work harder. We're two business and music savvy people. And we're willing to prove that over and over again, if that's what it takes.

You’ve already showed that you’re looking forward with three new signings, can we expect more signings coming in the near future?

Faith: If we find somebody that we think would be a good fit for Songs to Love and Die By, then they'll definitely be hearing from us, but we're focusing a lot on our already-signed acts as well. We have a pretty great roster, with Edward Barat and Aeons and Arianna Harley... The list just goes on. We're making sure that our current artists feel like they're getting the attention they deserve, as well as looking for new acts to join our fun little family.

Cara: Yeah, it’s not necesarilly about having a giant roster with hundreds of the biggest names on the label, for us it’s about creating a roster with artists and bands with a vision, drive and work ethic. I think we were lucky to step into a label with such amazing acts already signed and the people we’ve added to the label will only continue to show that we are label that supports those unique musicians who are willing to put in the effort to make their own vision a reality. We’re always open to new signings, but like Faith said, we’re delighted with what we have and we’ll be looking to give all of our attention to those and hopefully give them the tools to get their music our to their audience.

What would you be looking for from upcoming bands and artists looking to catch your attention?
Faith: Hard-workers, definitely people who seem like they have a real drive to create their art. And also, acts who have a sound of their own - not just some cookie-cutter band that releases the same sound as everybody else. I think so far, Songs to Love and Die By have done a great job of signing artists that have their own thing going on - their own niche in music genres, so to speak. We're going to keep that going.

Cara: Yeah, I think I’d be looking at ability and drive mostly. People who are looking for longevity rather than five minutes in the spotlight. We want artists and creaters rather than people focused on just being famous. We want people with their own uniqueness, we don’t want people who just want to sound like their favourite artists, find your own voice and run with it, that’s what we’d like to encourage.

Who would be your dream signings for the label right now?

Faith: Oh, man, we already have so many good artists signed, it's hard to think of who we don't have. I mean, of course every label wants their own Isabel Merjos. But we have our own Julia Volkova; we have our own Miami. You know? No other label can say that they have acts like that. We have dream signings, like, RIGHT NOW. But... we wouldn't mind getting a few others. *laughs*

Cara: We have a roster full of our dream signings, so we’re sorta lucky in that sense. But in terms of potential additions, I’d prefer to find those musicians and bands who are travelling up and down the country, playing in sh*tty little concert halls and pubs and clubs and see where they can go. Of course there’s names in the industry right now that we’d look at and go ‘wow, I’d love to work with them’ but there’s more to be gained from finding the next undiscovered diamond in the rough and seeing them flourish in front of your eyes.

Are there any other projects that you’ll be looking at trying your hands to in the new year?

Faith: Oooooh, you'll have to wait and see! I never kiss and tell.

What have been your highlights of the year?

Faith: Personally, what's going on right here has been the highlight of my year. I had been having a pretty awful year up until I was asked to join the Songs to Love and Die By crew, but working with Cara and Amy and Christian and Elise... It's exactly what I've been wanting to do for a long time. Everybody at the label has been really great. And all the people who haven't been that great about Cara and I running the label now? They can just suck my dick. *laughs*

Cara: Getting the opportunity to work at this label, getting the chance to work alongside Amy and Faith and everybody else has been the highlights. Proving ourselves every single day has been great and knowing that the future is looking really great. Also seeing my buddies band make it and seeing this renaissance of alternative music has been a major highlight, finally seeing rap and hip-hop move away from beefs and diss-tracks and becoming something with meaning and real artistry has been very exciting too. I don’t think the industry is as f*cked as some people make it out to be, there’s real reason to be exciting, just some people prefer to focus on the sh*tty stuff instead of the incredible stuff that is currently out there in the industry. But 2015 is gonna be so much better still.
thanks 9 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 01/01/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/01/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/01/2015(UTC), Mckenzie- on 04/01/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/01/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3398 Posted : 14 January 2015 05:14:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

CINZIA RICCI SET TO HEADLINE 'ROCK IN RIO: USA' !

UserPostedImage
Ricci set to put on a showstopping performance at legendary festival!

"Comeback in full effect!" The fans or "lovers" (as she calls them) of Dance superstar Cinzia Ricci can rejoice today as news has official hit that she will be headlining Rock In Rio's newly revamped endeavor "Rock In Rio: USA" to celebrate the festivals 30th anniversary! The news can be confirmed through the festivals official website with a banner of Cinzia on the main page reading "Lovers.....lets get lost in desire". Rock in Rio, the world's biggest music festival, has joined forces with MGM Resorts International, Cirque du Soleil and Ron Burkle (The Yucaipa Companies) for the festival's U.S. debut in Las Vegas this May 2015 with non other than Cinzia Ricci headlining weekend number two of the very prestigious event and quite frankly their biggest event thus far. This year, the 40-acre festival grounds will be located just north of Circus Las Vegas on the corner of The Strip and Sahara Avenue, the capacity for each event will vary, but can reach as many as 80,000. The initial structure of the festival grounds will include restrooms, and other basic operational items but the festival itself will feature six stages, street scapes representing Brazil, U.S.A. and the U.K., a ferris wheel, a zip line and a VIP area but most of, the live music. With Cinzia Ricci headlining, you will be in for one hell of a show as Cinzia always puts on show stopping performances every time she hits the stage and her infectious dance beats and vocals fit perfectly on the grounds of a festival like Rock In Rio. If audiences reach up to 80,000 this year it will mark the superstars largest audience since selling out Stadio Olimpico (capacity 72,700) in her country of italy in 2012 which was one hell of a feint for the EDM songstress.

Cinzia, who rose to prominence in 2011 has become one of the most notable musicians in our time. After releasing her last album in 2012, Ricci took a two year hiatus from music following a nasty break up from rumored fiancee Alex Van Roy (DJ Cloud) who was also the singers manager and DJ. With two years in the books of absolutely no new music and the early months of 2014 spent rather quietly with fans often calling out for her arrival finally got a taste of what they were waiting for when Cinzia Ricci pounced back onto the scene in November of 2014 releasing the critically acclaimed dance monster "Burning Desire" which skyrocketed to the top of the charts at #1 giving Ricci her 6th number one single and showing that Cinzia did not lose an announce of starpower since taking a break from the industry. Furthermore, Ricci also went onto put on a showstopping performance at Fall Festival three months ago, with many festival goers calling it the best of the night. Most recently, Cinzia is revving up to release her next single "Strength" which features long time friend and fellow musician, Magie. This festival appearance will most likely be in support of her upcoming third studio album tentively titled "What I Have Became" which is slated for a release this year. The album will be follow ups to two majorly successful albums "What You've Been Waiting For" and "Ride Of A Lifetime". So if you were thinking about attending Rock In Rio: USA weeks ago, now you definitely should get your tickets as soon as possible as we can imagine tickets are set to start going quickly now that one of the worlds biggest names has been announced as a headliner!

What do you think of Cinzia being announced as a headliner for Rock In Rio: USA? Will you be attending? And all in all, do you think Cinzia will give yet another strong performance as she always does? Sound off below!

Edited by user 14 January 2015 05:15:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 14/01/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/01/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/01/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/01/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/01/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 23/01/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3399 Posted : 14 January 2015 05:42:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: why is cinzi winzi wearing my grandma's drapes as an outfit?

Nina: the rest of your grandma's upholstery wasn't stylish enough,love?

Erica: I'll have you know my grandmother was VERY stylish. She was miss Osaka! She made her own outfits and everything!

Nina: really? Mine just talked about the blitz and how she'd have liked a night with one of those Luftwaffe pilots.....and felt slighted by the queen and wanted to stick it to her,by having it stuck to her.

Erica: makes sense to me. So,we going to see this woman do her thing?

Nina: no! My grandmother died in 1989. Gross!

Erica: no! Cinzia. It's in Vegas. You know you love Vegas.

Nina.it is one of Americas more demure cities,love. Yes,we will go and shake our ass to this Italians beat.

Erica: good. I Think we will get some little shorts too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 14/01/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3400 Posted : 14 January 2015 23:28:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: why is cinzi winzi wearing my grandma's drapes as an outfit?

Nina: the rest of your grandma's upholstery wasn't stylish enough,love?

Erica: I'll have you know my grandmother was VERY stylish. She was miss Osaka! She made her own outfits and everything!

Nina: really? Mine just talked about the blitz and how she'd have liked a night with one of those Luftwaffe pilots.....and felt slighted by the queen and wanted to stick it to her,by having it stuck to her.

Erica: makes sense to me. So,we going to see this woman do her thing?

Nina: no! My grandmother died in 1989. Gross!

Erica: no! Cinzia. It's in Vegas. You know you love Vegas.

Nina.it is one of Americas more demure cities,love. Yes,we will go and shake our ass to this Italians beat.

Erica: good. I Think we will get some little shorts too.

Cinzia: See ya there! :)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage