logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<161718
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#341 Posted : 30 December 2022 10:46:23(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
OOC: LMAOO the neglect Boo hoo!

For the first time in Airemese's life, she was satisfied with where she's at in her career. She had been working hard for the last 6 years to make a name for herself by going solo and 3 #1 albums later, Aire had finally solidified her legacy. With the release of her latest, DNR, she knew it would be the last album she released for a while. Airemese was excited to get back to living her life and focusing more on her personal relationships but before she could do that, she still had one more big hurdle to get over: Rum & Coke's The Family World Tour. There were talks of a new Rum & Coke album being prepped for release with yet another North American leg being added to promote the record but for now, she was only scheduled to tour until August 2023 and then she was presumably free for a while.

Currently, the second leg of Aire's tour was over and she wouldn't be due back on the road until February next year. This gave her a little bit of time to breathe as well as reunite with her busy album for a few weeks before she had to go back on tour. There were a few other things that still had to be done while she was on her "break" but she had finally found the perfect time to slip away and catch a flight back to California. Aire wanted to surprise TJ so she didn't let him know that was going to be back in town ahead of time. She had gotten ahold of his schedule and planned to pop up at the Compton's Performance Art Academy. Aire would try her best not to be too much of a distraction of course but she was really excited to be able to see her husband again. It had been so long.

Airemese made sure she was looking extra good today. Her hair was pinned up and she was wearing a colorful floral Dolce & Gabbana dress that hugged her slim frame and showed off her minimal curves. She did her best to dress modestly since she knew she'd be around a younger crowd today but she still had a little but of cleavage showing for her man to enjoy. The outfit was pulled together by a pair of red heels and red earrings in the shape of a rose. Without making a sound, she walked into the same room as her husband while he was distracted and stood quietly behind him.
Offline freestylechamp  
#342 Posted : 30 December 2022 11:20:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd rub his face as he has been here for some time, he heard all kinds of stuff, and while a lot of it was mediocre at best and terrible at worst he saw one person come in with all kinds of instruments attached to himself as he tried to be a "One Man Band" when he couldn't get the right note for one instrument let alone three. All of this was really tiring but he kept powering through.

When Coke came into the room was during the time the one-man band was clanging away. After he stops he blushes a little "Um, I'm sorry. Thank you for letting me perform and uh," TJ looked at the young guy and turn around to see Aire there. He grins a little but he is trying to be professional. As the guy leaves TJ gets up and gives Aire a hug and kiss "You surprise me, has hell frozen over?" he normally was the one to do surprises. Always keeping people on their toes and never getting comfortable knowing he might spring something up on them. "What are you doing here?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#343 Posted : 30 December 2022 11:54:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire could barely contain her excitement. When TJ finally turned around she smiled and blushed so hard. "Suprise!" She exclaimed as she squeezes and kisses him back. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt I just wanted to see you so bad! I'll sit here quietly while you finish this up and I'll tag along while you complete the rest of your schedule.
Just think of it as take your wife to work day." She says, sitting down and putting on her serious face. "NEXT!" Aire screamed at the top of her lungs before giggling to herself. She always wanted to be an American idol judge. She was about to have a lot of fun with this.
Offline freestylechamp  
#344 Posted : 30 December 2022 12:16:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tj laughed as she did her whole "Next" call out for the next talent. "Bring your wife to work day huh? Okay, but the guys are going to be distracted for sure." People came up one at a time and by the time he was done he thanked everyone for coming out and that if that whoever impressed to most will be in contact with them at a later date. Once all the contestants were gone and people were cleaning up he rubbed his head and sighed. "I feel your mom having to go through creative people. We are a strange bunch." Tj was in casual clothes but it was still something that looked like business, he had been wearing thin-frame glasses as his eyesight has gotten a little worst over time. he had a black polo sweater with dark blue slacks and some retro Jordan 7s. "Is there everyone that stood out to you? I found the guy that was acting was really acting for you than for me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#345 Posted : 30 December 2022 12:31:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese had thought sitting through auditions would be a lot more fun than it actually was. Since she didn't want to be rude and laugh in anyone's face, she just ended up being bored out of her mind. Still, she was so happy to be around her husband for once that she did not mind at all. Once they wrapped up the last audition she thanked the gods that it was over. "Wooh! That felt like forever." She said as the room cleared out. "Strange, indeed." Aire agreed, laughing with TJ. Lately, Tj had been going to Anniken more for business advice and Anniken was more than happy to help. They've always gotten along but it still made Airemese happy to see them getting even closer than before.

Aire took a good look at the man she married bit her lips. He was as fine as ever and she loved his sense of style. She couldn't help but think of how lucky she was to be his wife and vice versa. They were a good looking couple. When he asked for her opinion on the candidates and she shook her head no. "Sadly, I don't think any of them have what it takes. But either way, I know you'll find some new talent soon!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#346 Posted : 30 December 2022 12:48:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ smirked as he looked at his beautiful wife. "Be honest you thought you were going to be the Simon Cowell and just roast people on their lack of talent, If I knew you were coming I would have set up a buzzer for you." Tj followed up with her saying that he would find new talent soon. "I hope so, I really should be pushing this business more than what I have done. Speaking of business? how long are you going to be here before you go back on the road? I need to make plans based on how long you are going to be here, do something really close like go on a date or something." It has been a minute since they have been together and he wasn't going to miss out so he wanted to get as much as he could before she had to go back on the road."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#347 Posted : 30 December 2022 13:11:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"A buzzer would've been lit! You have to invite me the next time you have one of these things. Next time no more Mr. nice guy, we're roasting everybody." She said with an evil smile. Airemese was a nice girl but she definitely had a bitchy side that she liked to unleash every now and then. "Don't get caught up in the woulda shoulda couldas, I think you've done a really good job running your own label over the years. It's great to see you're making it more of a priority this year, though. You're so multifaceted, you put your all into mastering a new side of yourself and once you conquer it, you don't let up." Aire supported TJ in everything he did, including his basketball ventures. She loved that he was such a capable man and everything he did was fascinating to her. "You can deny it all you want but I just know you're gonna go into politics any day now. When you're the President and I'm First Lady...Total World Dominance."

When TJ asks how much time they have she takes a minute to think before responding. "Well, I still have a few meetings and a photoshoot or 2 to take care of but we have...maybe a month and a half before we hit Oceania." Aire explains. "I hope that's enough time. Where were you planning on taking me?"

Offline freestylechamp  
#348 Posted : 31 December 2022 01:25:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tj just started laughing at the thought of her really going to town. Leave it to Aire to turn something that is supposed to be boring and stuffy and make it into a show and performance. "I'll make sure next time we do scouting we set it up like a show so it wouldn't be boring. We'll need another member to even things out with you being the strict judge and me being the middle-of-the-road kind of guy." Tj didn't have any ideas of when he was going to do this again but it would be something to look forward to again. "Me multifaceted, what about you, singer, songwriter, actor, fashionista, what are you going to do next? Cure cancer and end world hunger? Be the first female president? I have no problem giving you the presidency, I'm more than happy being the first man." He didn't see himself in politics and would rather be away from all the red tape and the double-speak needing to go through all those meetings.

"a month and a half isn't that long, we have so much to catch up on. What about right now we go and get something to eat, I can cook for you, or we can go to one of those high-end restaurants I think there is a good steak place downtown we can eat and plan out what we going to do."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#349 Posted : 31 December 2022 12:35:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I was born in Canada, baby, they're going to tear me apart if I try to run." Airemese laughs, grabbing TJ's hand as they walked out of the building. When he asks her what they should do, she answers almost immediately. "A high-end restaurant? You know me so well." Aire's favorite thing to do was spend money, especially if she could get a good meal in the process. "I know it's not a lot of time but don't worry, we're going to make every second count. I'll have to go away again but before you know it, I'll be back and then I'll really be all yours."

Offline freestylechamp  
#350 Posted : 31 December 2022 13:12:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Shit, You mean to tell me you don't want to be the president of Canada, Canada's thing is prime ministers though huh? We can fake the American stuff, people thought Obama came from Kenya, I'm sure someone can create some fake docs and boom Born in Cali, even have the medical records, so I don't think the born in America is the one thing that would hold someone back if they have the money to run" TJ got into the car and the driver took us to a steakhouse that was downtown known for there good meals and presentation. When we get to the restaurant the guy goes in and sets up the table so when everything is really he comes back to let us know that we have a table away from people so can just have a good time without worrying about people being too close. "I could have cooked and you were quick on the whole 'eat out somewhere fancy,' For a long time TJ has always been frugal, and while he can go spend on high ticket items or things he has always been cautious to never go back to being broke or struggling for money.

As the two of them sit down Tj orders some champagne and some starter stuff cause he hasn't eaten all day. "So we're in California, their things we can do here or we could take a trip somewhere else in the world to experience something new and exciting? what are you thinking we should do?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#351 Posted : 31 December 2022 13:29:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed. "Geez, I had no idea you were a criminal mastermind. We just might have to put this plan in motion. If those records ever stop selling, we know exactly what to do." She laughed. Aire spent the whole car ride with her head on TJ's chest and her eyes closed. Once they arrived, she smiled big as she got her first glimpses of the restaurant. "Ooo this place is nice." She said quietly to TJ. "I love your cooking but I dont want to put you to work, you just got off!" Aire nods at the waiter and follows him as they're directed to the secluded table. She sits down with TJ and lets him order for her. "The last thing I wanna do is take another flight. That damn tour has traumatized me. I'm dying to be around nature again. You know Cali has some really good trials and deserts. Lets go hiking or..." Sh gasps as an idea pops into her head. "Camping! People camp in the desert, right? I wanna do it, I don't care."
Offline freestylechamp  
#352 Posted : 31 December 2022 14:15:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Hey, by any means right?" Tj said giving her a wink. He didn't mind cooking it was one of the things that he enjoyed doing but he knew that she wasn't just leaving him in the kitchen over a hot stove after working. "Cooking for my family isn't work." He was thinking about all the things they could be he never thought she would mention camping. He couldn't help but feel a little worried about her going to a campsite. "Camping? like camping, camping? In the desert, where there's no water, or wifi, or toilets? you don't want to start off just a little extreme? We can do it, I just want to make sure you know what you are getting into, you have a way of jumping without thinking,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#353 Posted : 31 December 2022 14:34:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"No cooking for you. I would much rather have you sit back while I feed you a hot meal in a nice restaurant." Aire smiles, carressing his hand on the table. "Okay, you're right, maybe not camping camping." She laughed. "You know they have glamping now where you can camp in luxury. That means water wifi and toilets, of course. We can rent a nice estate in the desert for a couple of days and go hiking every morning. Does that sound a little better?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#354 Posted : 02 January 2023 09:52:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah, glamping. that's...something," He didn't know much about glamping but it sounded pretty fancy. "We could try that and I can get some camping gear just so you can what's the word, "experience" camping. To make it interesting we could make a bet and the loser does whatever the winner wants for a day?" By this point, the waiter returned and prepared the drink and food. "What is the style going to be like for the photoshoot? is that a bring your husband to work day?" Tj was a little excited already looking up some homes in the desert that he can book for a week. It's not every day that Aire asks for something so when she does he wants to try to get it done for her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#355 Posted : 04 January 2023 07:03:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese lit up at his plan. "Oooh, all that sounds perfect. Now I can't wait! When do we leave?" Once the food arrived, she thanked the waiter and began to eat off of her plate. The food was delicious. "Well, one photoshoot is for the cover of my next single, another is just promotional and the last is a secret. The themes aren't anything special, I just have to show up looking fabulous as usual."
Offline freestylechamp  
#356 Posted : 05 January 2023 12:23:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You know, I love the fact that you are so eager to lose. Don't even know how to make it in a house by yourself but you're confident you can get through camping is so adorable," Tj said while looking at homes out in the desert. He seemed to have found one or two that could be interesting. "We can leave this weekend, stay for a week or two and then come back for your photoshoot. We still need to do shopping if we are going to do this challenge, we are going to need some gear." He was also pretty excited about this trip. After finishing eating TJ was pretty full "Do you want dessert or something to go? after this we can just chill at home. Relax for a while. Unless you want to stop by somewhere else."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage