logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#21 Posted : 03 December 2013 07:33:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
TJ helps her up to her feet from the couch and spins her around a little. Not being able to see made it so she had to trust him and follow his lead with the faith that he wouldn't do anything bad. He stopped her from spinning and guided her to his bedroom. His bed was the most expensive thing he had in his small condo it was a Queen size bed that was the biggest thing he could fit in his room. He has her sit on the bed and lay down. "Now don't move and don't take off that mask. I'll be right back."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 03 December 2013 07:54:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Airemese got up from the couch with TJ's help and follows his lead . When he sat her down on something and made her lay there before telling her to hold on , she figured maybe it was his bed . She lies there , waiting for him to come back in the room . " This is cozy . " Aire says to herself as the time passes , trying to forget the fact that finally trusting someone was a big deal for her .

Edited by user 03 December 2013 07:54:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#23 Posted : 03 December 2013 08:06:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He came back from the kitchen and asked her to sit up with a trey of food that he placed on the bed. "Alright I going to put stuff in your mouth and you have to eat what I put in there. This is a good thing for you to believe in me, that I'm not going to mess with you. Then again it will be fun to see you try to eat something nasty like toilet paper, or something nice like candy. Are you ready?" he asked her get the first thing for her to try.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#24 Posted : 03 December 2013 08:33:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese sat up . She listened carefully to what he said . " Toilet paper ? Hell naw ! " Her face began to cringe up , but then she remembered what this was supposed to prove . " OK , fine . But what will I win if I go through with this ? " Though she couldn't see , she grabbed for his hand . " I know what I'll do to make it up for you if I loose . "
Offline freestylechamp  
#25 Posted : 03 December 2013 08:46:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"If you win you can do whatever you can think of within reason, and I will do it." he told her "Now open up," He teased her by moving it around her lips before he push the white fluffy marshmallow into her mouth.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 03 December 2013 09:00:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese timidly opened her mouth . " I swear to the heavens if this is tissue ... " She says in her head . Once TJ finally puts the marshmallow inside her mouth , she chews on it slowly . " Ooh , I like this game . " She giggles after swallowing it . " What's next . "

Offline freestylechamp  
#27 Posted : 03 December 2013 09:32:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You like this game okay, remember that when feeling when I get you something you don't like." She was quickly getting into this game. He got the next thing that was hard and crunchy shell but juicy and warm inside this buffalo wing with a sweet and tangy sauce for it. "So how was that."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#28 Posted : 16 December 2013 11:27:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tj was on the phone with Aire on his way to her house. "So are you ready for me to meet everyone?" He asked as he was in his old car. Since last time she was able to open up more to him and now they agreed to meet with each other parents.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#29 Posted : 16 December 2013 12:02:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese smiles . " Yea ! " She says with a little laugh . trying to get rid of the butterflies in her stomach . " Are you ready to meet mine ? " She looks back at her parents , Dakari and Anniken . " Oh my god , what are you guys doing to my front room ? " She says in a whiny voice . " Hush . We're just feng shuing . It looks kind of cluttered . You don't want him coming over to see you house looking like this . " Says her mother , Anniken . Her father Dakari butts in . " This is the first time he's seen your house , right ? " He looked at her sternly . Airemese opened her mouth . " Uhh ... Yes . But not like that ! ... I'm on the phone right now ! "

Offline freestylechamp  
#30 Posted : 16 December 2013 12:24:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Alright I'll be there in a second." He said wondering if it was a good idea or his parents to meet her. They were in the back with his dad talking to his mom wondering what his son is doing with a singer and everything.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#31 Posted : 16 December 2013 12:45:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

" Ok , hurry before they start reevaluating my whole life . " She hangs up the phone and looks back at her parents again . " Oh god , what now ? " Anniken looks her up and down . " Are you sure you want to wear that ? " Aire rolls her eyes and throws herself on the couch .
Offline freestylechamp  
#32 Posted : 16 December 2013 12:54:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Ti pulls up to Aire's house and his dad spoke out "Whoa kid you got yourself a keeper here," His mother hit him in the arm "hush you. This is TJ's girlfriend not some hoochie mama. Right TJ," She glared at him. TJ knocks on her door wondering what is going to happen.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#33 Posted : 16 December 2013 13:13:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

As soon as they heard the knock on their door , all 3 of the Smith's rushed over to the door . " I got it ! " Said Anniken . " Nah , it's cool , go sit somewhere and be pretty ! " Dakari said as he gently pushed her back a little so he could get to the door first . " Noo ... noo .. noo !" Airemese yelled as she outran both of them . She made it to the door and and spun around their way . " I got it . " She caught her breath and she turned around and began to open . She put a big smile on her face . " Hi ! Welcome to my home . Come on in ... "

Offline freestylechamp  
#34 Posted : 16 December 2013 13:33:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jerome whistled looking at Aire as she opened the door and whispered "keeper" which TJ and his mom tried to ignore. "hey everyone this is my mom, Latoya and my dad Jerome." TJ smiled and hugged Aire and kissed her cheek lightly. His dad cough a little before TJ let everyone come inside. His mom was shocked at how big this place was while he dad went to see her father.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#35 Posted : 16 December 2013 13:55:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire hugged TJ back and smiled at his parents . " This is my mother and my father , Anniken and Dakari Smith . " She said as she pointed back at her two parents . Anniken also smiled and Dakari sized TJ up . " Oh , so you the one ... " He continued to stare at him as thy walked into the house . Once everyone was inside , Aire closed the door behind them . " Make yourself at home . " Dakari shook Jerome's hand . " Nice to meet ya . "
Offline freestylechamp  
#36 Posted : 16 December 2013 14:20:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jerome nods and shakes his hands "likewise, so Mr. Smith what is it that you do?" He asked trying to start conversation. His mom nods her head "This is quite the place you have here, could you give me a tour of it." She miled which left TJ with Aire's mom "It is nice to meet you ma'am," He said politely "Have any plans for the holidays?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#37 Posted : 17 December 2013 10:19:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

" I own a trail of successful businesses . And you ? " Asks Dakari . He already had a shot glass full of Scotch in his hand . Airemese takes his mother by the arm . " Sure . " She smiles . Aire does a little twirl . " Well this is the front room . More like the parlor , all of the entertainment is up here . " She leads Latoya up the stairs . " Nice to meet you too . " Anniken lightly smiles at him . " Plans for the holidays ? Not really . I've never been one to celebrate Christmas heavily . " Anniken led them to the couch in the middle of the room and handed him a glass of Red Wine . " I'd hate to make small conversation , we both know why we're here . " She takes a sip of wine before setting the glass down . " How much do you like my daughter ? " She asks gently .
Offline freestylechamp  
#38 Posted : 17 December 2013 12:23:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jerome nods "I'm a district manager of a car dealership on the east coast. It's not owning anything but a lot less risk, and I can always go somewhere else if things aren't going the way you like with no huge investment into it. We can't all be business owners," he then looked to him and laughed "No offense, I don't have that kind of capital." He sat down while TJ was asked the question. He was also curious about his answer. TJ nods his head and takes a moment to think. "More then like your daughter I really care a lot about her and want to know everything about her. She means a lot to me, and I want to be with her. She has dated a lot of guys in the past and I know you both met your fair share of them. I'm not going to say that things are going to be perfect between us, but their is nothing she could ask me for that I wouldn't go out and do the best that I can to make it."

Latolya nods a looks around "This is very nice, Airemiese how do you feel about my son?" She threw in to see what she would say. She could tell about body language and voice on what people are like by being in the hospital.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#39 Posted : 21 December 2013 08:07:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dakari laughed . " Nah man it's cool , I understand . I actually started at the dealership . Then I noticed how little I knew about cars and parted ways . " He said with a chuckle . Dakari plants himself next to Anniken and puts his arm over her and still manages to find away to stare TJ down as he listens . Anniken laughs at Dakari . " You are doing the most right now . " She says shaking her head . " Don't worry about him . He's being like this because , like you said , we have met a lot of guys . And we've heard the same thing time and time again . But out of all the guys , I guess I kind of have more faith in you . I don't know though , I'm just going off of what Aire tells me about you . " She smiles a little and then glances at Jerome and Dakari . " You two want some wine ? " Quila places 2 more glasses on the table and Anniken fills them with red wine .

Airemese is caught off guard when she asks her out of nowhere her feelings for TJ . Out of all the things she was prepared to talk about , she forgot to prepare herself for this question . " Um ... well ... " she says trying to figure it out herself . " I love him ... I guess ... " She takes a deep breath . " He's a nice guy and he's different -- you raised him right . I feel like something's there but every time I've ever said that it's always been the opposite . " She shrugs .
Offline freestylechamp  
#40 Posted : 22 December 2013 12:17:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Latolya smiled at her, "I was a terrible mother, they will tell you something different but I wasn't around when he was little like I should have been. But he must really like you cause I haven't seen him wanting us to meet his girlfriend." She then held her hand out and grabbed on to Aire's hand "If you decide that this isn't going to work then tell us now while I'm here. I take news better in person and I won't be mad I know what is like to take a break hell me and Jerome dated more away from each other than being together but being away showed me that he is the best guy for me. Just look after my boy they get to point where their girlfriends mean more to them than their mother's do."

TJ nods his head "Just one glass I got a lot of stuff to work on back home," Jerome said yes to the red wine as well and then looks at her father "If you don't mind me asking what was some of these people rich and famous. Tell us more about yourselves when did you guys get married and had a child and all that."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage