logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#41 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:03:42(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Airemese looked over at Latoya . " Aw, no you weren't . You might not have been around , but what matters is that you came back . That never happens these days . " Aire blushed a little when she talked about TJ liking her . She looked over the stair railing and downstairs and saw everyone sitting together . " Should we join them ? " She asked , looked back at Latoya .

Anniken hands everyone a glass of wine . " Oh , you aren't staying ? " She asked him . Dakota cleared his throat and budged in . " Good . Let the man tend to his work . You know Aire can be a bother when it comes to getting things done . " Anniken shook her head , " If you are not the most childish... " She cleared her throat . " We've been married for 26 years . Had a baby 21 years ago . That's really it . " She laughs . " What about you ? "

Offline freestylechamp  
#42 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:31:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Latoyla smiled at her she could notice that she did care about her son "Alright lets go down there and see how my son is doing with his test." As they made their way down Jerome nudged TJ "You should stay, spend one day with your family and make a good impression on the family," He then looked at Latoyla as he answer their question "Well I asked Latoyla to married me a bunch of times but she kept shooting me down so we never got married." She sighed as she wanted to not be here for when they asked this question. "Look I didn't want to get married, We were young when I had TJ I was like 19 at the time and a freshman at college, I was going to drop out but my mother told me that after all that hard work and money that we had to pay for it I was going to stay and get my degree," She sat next to Jerome "We been together for 20+ years though so why get married?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#43 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:56:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken looked back and saw Latoyla and Aire walking down stairs . "Come join us !" She says happily . " Oh . Well you two should get married . Like you said , you've been together for over 20 years . Why not ? Who'll get hurt if you guys do ? " She smiled at both of them . " You guys are a cute couple anyways . Gave birth to the most adorable son too . " She laughs and sips more wine . " You should just go for it . " Aire nods her head in agreement as she finds a seat . " Right Dakari ? " Dakari looked up from his wine glass , seeing that Anniken was trying to put him on the spot . " Oh yeah , most definitely . It's fun ... for the most part . "
Offline freestylechamp  
#44 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:18:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jerome looked at Latolya as if the ball was in her court if she wanted to finally do it or not, but she knew her extended family and his. "Marriage is not for me, we already had something like it when I told everyone I was pregnant." Jerome laughed taking a shallow of wine. "She is afraid of being tied down and things like that. She can't stand my last name either." "Latolya Wallace sounds silly to me." She told them. TJ laughed a little "if your wondering why I'm not Wallace what did you say mom." "I said why your my son when he carries a baby for 9 months and gives birth then he can name it." She said proudly

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#45 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:42:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken shrugs . " You guys should . You'd probably like it . But I understand . If you ask me , I think Smith was a nice add on to my name . It gives it that oomf ." She laughs . " You two sound like you have the perfect relationship . " Airemese says , admiring both of them . " yea if we ever have any type of offspring . Or like , even buy a dog together , Smith will be the last name we'll use . Hands down . "

Offline freestylechamp  
#46 Posted : 24 December 2013 10:55:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Latolya laughed "smith is generic but Latolya Smith sounds a lot better than Latolya Wallace." She placed her hand on Anniken "believe me we are far from a perfect relationship. He is just the only one who doesn't run away when I get mad." Jerome smirked a little "which is about every month. We been together for so long she just tried to find new things because we have gotten over all the old stuff. What about you two, Airemese is a wonderful woman you two in a nice house surely you two are more perfect than us." He asked them.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#47 Posted : 18 January 2014 06:58:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ sighed with the day finally over he can relax a little bit as his parents are gone. It would be easier if he didn't have to drive them to the airport with them gushing over her. He went over to Aire and smiled coming back to her house "I finally drop my parents off at their flight back home."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#48 Posted : 18 January 2014 07:13:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire smiled back at him . She was relieved all the parents were out the house finally , but she did like them . "Glad that's finally over . We can get things done now ." She wrapped her arms around TJ . " I think your parents are the first to actually like me . That's something new ." She says with a giggle .
Offline freestylechamp  
#49 Posted : 18 January 2014 07:27:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ wrapped his arm around her waist. "What are you talking about your amazing how could they not like you?" He kissed her lightly and then went over to take a seat with her. "So what do you want to do now that all the parents are gone?" He asked her thinking that their parents got along pretty well.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#50 Posted : 18 January 2014 07:41:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"You'd be surprised . According to the mother's of my exes , I'm a tramp ." Aire laughs as he takes a seat next to her. She shrugs . " I don't know . Maybe we should take these Christmas decorations down . And as in we, I kind of mean you ..." She pulled out her puppy dog eyes . "Pleeeease ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#51 Posted : 18 January 2014 07:50:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Your not the only one with mean exes, but a tramp huh oooh let me find out." He laughed but getting the eyes.He sighed looking at the stuff he had to take down but then he got a good idea "Alright but you got to do something for me for payment." He kissed her forehead and then went to get started

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#52 Posted : 18 January 2014 08:00:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese looked at him as he walked away . "What... no, you can't just walk away after telling me that without explaining what !" She laughs and hops off the couch , running after TJ . She gets in between him and what he's working on . "What will I have to do ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#53 Posted : 18 January 2014 08:13:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Aww what's the matter aire doesn't like surprises? you seem to love surprises when you were eating fruit blindfolded." he teased her "you wanted me to take stuff down didn't you. Maybe I should get what I want first then if you are going to be in my way like this," he said with a evil grin looking at her while trying to get decorations behind her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#54 Posted : 18 January 2014 08:24:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese throws her hands up and moves out his way , laughing . "Fine , do you . It beter be a good surprise though . I'll be disappointed if not ." She winks . She then skips off to the kitchen to fix herself something to drink . "Don't set anything on fire ... or drop it !"
Offline freestylechamp  
#55 Posted : 18 January 2014 08:39:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smiled and nods "You got it." he told her while smacking her butt as she went to the kitchen. It took him a while took get down lights and stockings. Removing the tree with a little help. Finding where thing was before christmas. Once everything was done he thought about what he was going to her now that everything was put away. He called out to her when he was done. "Alright I'm done now you ready to do what I want?" he asked and checked the time on his watch seeing it was still I'm the afternoon almost evening.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#56 Posted : 18 January 2014 08:54:59(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Upstairs in her room , Airemese was writing away in her journal . She was working on a script she was creating for a new show she was going to be working on with Nina . When she heard TJ call for her , she finished writing her sentence and then put the book down , rushing downstairs . " Finally ! " She laughed as she floated down each step , smiling at him . Aire walked right over to him . " OK , so what do you need me to do ?" She stood there hands behind her back .

Offline freestylechamp  
#57 Posted : 18 January 2014 09:08:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smiled and held his hand out for her "We're going to a shop that we'll both like." He waited for her to get ready and when she was they got into his car and he drove to a sex shop. "He parked the car and winked at her surprise we're going shopping." He open her door and they both went into the sex shop. In there he picked out all kindsof things for them to try. Costumes, underwear, toys.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#58 Posted : 18 January 2014 09:26:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally , when he said "shop" , Airemese thought , 'Oh , yay ! More clothes !' So she dressed casually in a tight t-shirt , skinny jeans and black pumps . As they pulled up to the sex shop , Airemese coughed and got out the car . She then began to laugh and blush . " Oh my god , TJ ! " She walked into the store with him and started to laugh even more . " Oh wow . I've never been to one of these before . "

Edited by user 18 January 2014 09:27:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#59 Posted : 19 January 2014 05:53:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed as she got a little embarrassed by being in a sex shop. "You never been in one of these before? I didn't know you were so pure Aire is kinda cute," he smiled at her and took her to some of the lingerie and costumes to try on. The fist thing he got her to try on was a sexy christmas outfit that was a small dress red stockings and a little Santa hat.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#60 Posted : 19 January 2014 06:04:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese shook her head . " No . Never even ran into one . I don't even know where to find them . " She laughed . As the two browsed the store , Aire looked around at everything . When TJ offered her the Christmas outfit she put it back . " Uh , no . Christmas is over . " She said with a laugh . She picked out a sexy kitten outfit and brought it to TJ . " What about this ? "