logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#261 Posted : 18 October 2014 23:25:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia let her hand exore now, taking it from around his neck and sliding down his abs to his thigh. She let it rest there as she continued the now passionate kiss. She didn't expect much from him but she had always been intrigued as to how he was in bed. She pictured him aggressive and controlling, also a bit show off and cocky like. She had her fair share of guys like that so she knew it was all about making it seem he was the one getting the best reaction out of her. She then unbuckled his pants and let them drop as he stood there, a clear bulge greeting her while she was getting more excited.

"I'm sorry. He's very....vocal." Layla says, elbowing Logan. "What, it was a harmless question. And he answered. I just didn't want him to get his hopes up or anything." Layla shook her head. "Stop, Logan. Don't be mean." She looked over at Mark, giving another apologetic stare then smiling. She thought Mark was handsome and sweet but she was almost sure thay he already had a girlfriend or had a type and it wasn't her. "Do you want some hot chocolate?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#262 Posted : 19 October 2014 04:22:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott starts to smile when Gia moves her hand lower, across his abs and onto his thigh. He kisses her again as he moves his hands slowly up her back, skillfully unhooking her bra and letting it fall off her arms. "Perfect," he says with a smile as he stares at her chest. When they kiss again he brings one hand up to gently tease her breast, knowing she would love that and feeling more and more turned on himself all the time. The way she moved and reacted to him told Scott thst Gia knew what she was doing and he liked that. Confidence was always a huge turn on in a girl. He hoped she would like confidence as well because Scott was as self assured as they come. As she unbuckles him and lets his pants slide down, Scott moves a little closer to her again, almost like he was challenging her. She was so intriguing to him and he knew he had to have her. "All yours," he says gently as he nods to his bulge, before kissing her neck and letting his hand rest on her chest again.

"Don't worry," mark says to Layla with a smile. "He's just trying to look out for you, I understand. It's pretty sweet that you have a friend like that," he smiles at her, trying to reassure her since she looked so worried. "No hopes up here," Mark says with a little laugh to Logan. In truth, he thought Layla seemed amazing, but he was too nervous to say anything, and he was certain that a girl like her would have a boyfriend anyway.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#263 Posted : 19 October 2014 07:25:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia smiled when he seems impressed with her chest. She kissed him again and then sighs as he kisses her neck. Like any person, she had her certain weaknesses and kissing on her neck was one of them. The warmness of his tongue sliding against her skin made her melt inside. She immediately moved over to the bed, falling backwards on it so he was on top of her. She then unbuttoned her skirt and slid them down her legs, kicking it off with her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him before moving to his neck now, softly sucking on it. She moaned softly as she felt the bulge seem to grow even bigger against her. She was laying there with only her underwear on now, both of them just inches away from feeling each other. "Are you sure this isn't a dream?" She said softly as she smiled, staring up at the ceiling. She was so close to him, her face just centimeters from his. It was almost as if they were a couple and this was just something natural between them. She enjoyed that feeling, no awkwardness or anything.

"Really? You're so cute...I'd imagine you'd have tons of girls on you every night." Layla smiled at him. "I guess you have a friend like Gia too then, the one who attracts all of the opposite sex's attention and you're just...there." She giggles a little. She didn't mind it to be honest, she was always shy around guys anyway. She almost preferred not being noticed or seen. Logan finished his beer, listening to the two of them. Mark seemed like an okay guy, at least he thought so. He could tell he wouldn't have to worry about anything with the two of them. Both of them were like scared deer when it came to flirting.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#264 Posted : 19 October 2014 09:29:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As Scott continues to kiss Gia on the neck, occasionally allowing his tongue to reach out and drag across her skin, savouring the taste of her, he brings his hand to her breast again, teasing it and flicking the nipple gently with his thumb. He smiles down at her and when sje falls back onto the bed, Scott happily obliges, falling on top of her near naked body as he still tried to drink in just how beautiful and perfect her form was. When she takes her skirt off, Scott smiles and looks down at her underwear, now the only item that she wore, the only thing keeping them from being together. He grins at her and then lets out a little moan when she sucks on his neck. Scott lets one arm curl around her and the other fall to the inside of her thigh as they kiss, pressed together with just two layers of thin marerial separating them. Scott kisses her with more passion as he reaches out and holds Gia's hand, moving it down towards himself as if he wanted her to touch him. "Better than any dream, gorgeous," he whispers to her. Scott longed for Gia now. The two were so hot for each other and he wanted to feel her, to know how she was. She challenged him in ways je never knew possible and now he wanted to prove himself.

Mark blushes when Layla calls him cute. "Nah. No girls for me. I don't think there's been a single Blood of Wecz girl fan who's been interested in me since I joined," he says with a shrug. "Yeah it's always Scott. Even the girls he doesn't like are still so crazy for him. I don't get it. I think he must be tired though. All those girls, can't be easy," he jokes, smiling at Layla. He found her to be not only insanely cute, but also easy to talk to and so sweet. It seemed like she was perfect, even if they had just met.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#265 Posted : 19 October 2014 10:02:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia tilts her head a little at his thumb grazing over her nipple and she bites her lip. She kissed the side of his neck and then continued sucking on it, hoping she'd leave her mark in a way. Even if he were going to go back to the same routine, she at least wanted to feel like he was only hers and she was only his. She squeezes his hand when he holds it, using her other hand now to remove the last article of clothing he had on, feeling him rub against her. It made her moan again. She hadn't expected him to be so well endowed but she knew she was going to enjoy tonight. "You're too right," she says, "This is better than any dream I've ever had of you." She giggled a little and then kissed him, using her tongue to connect with his now. They were like two fires together, their passion being gasoline and making it hotter and hotter for them.

Layla noticed him blush and she smiled. "You're really cute when you blush.." She says softly and then she looks down, hoping she didn't seem like she was staring at him or anything. "Well, I'd prefer you over Scott any day." She meant it too. She didn't have an attraction to Scott, not like Gia did. She thought he was handsome but she had always liked Mark best. He also seemed to prove to be much more level headed and calmer than his friend. She felt like Scott would get bored of her since she wasn't like Gia. She wasn't as exciting but she was fine with that. Logan grinned at the two of them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#266 Posted : 19 October 2014 21:11:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smiles when Gia reacts to him playing with her breast. It was so hot the way she would moan and move. She was sexiness all over. He doesn't mind when she starts to suck on his neck, even though he knew she was trying to leave a mark. It was almost territorial, like she wanted other girls to know that she was there and he was hers. As she takes his boxers off, Scott smiles and pushes himself against the outside of her underwear, moaning as he feels the warmth against himself. "God, I need you," he whispers into her ear. He then moves and starts to kiss all the way down, starting with her collarbone and the centre of her chest. He then flicks her nipple with his tongue and takes it gently into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, before he moves lower, kissing her stomach and running his tongue around her belly button. Eventually, he peels off her underwear and smiles, she was even perfect down there. "What dreams do you have about me?" he asks, letting his ego be massaged a little more. He could see she was turned on. As he comes back up and they start to kiss again, their tongues exploring each other, Scott moans into her mouth. They were so hot together that it felt like this was meant to be. As they kiss, he brinfs a hand to her hip and gently moves his own hips forward, ever so slowly pushing into her.

When she calls him cute again, Mark smiles a little at her. "Thanks. I think you're really pretty," he says honestly, surprising himself along the way. Mark rarely ever managed to compliment anyone because of his own self conscious attitude and the way he felt like it would sound stupid coming out of his mouth. "Really? Well thank yu," he says with a smile. It wasn't often that anyone would prefer Mark over Scott. He was the brash cocky rockstar that all the girls seemed to fall over each other to be in love with. As they walk, Mark looks over at her. "It's a shame Canada's so far away. We could have went out some time...if you wanted," he says nervously. He was testing the waters, but it was stll a big step for him.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#267 Posted : 19 October 2014 21:28:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia squirms at the feel of him so close to her. He was teasing her, giving her a preview of what was yet to come and she only anticipated it even more. She laid her head back as he played with her nipple again, loving the feel of it and then watched as he started down her stomach, ending up at her belly button. All the time, she was running her hands through his gorgeous flowing hair. She smiled at how he had seemed to need her rather than just want her. It meant she was obviously doing something right and he couldn't deny her effect on him. The moment he finally pushes himself in her, she cries out a little, closing her eyes and taking in not only the feeling but the moment that they joined together for the first time. "Scott.." She called out, her voice sounding distant yet close.

Layla blushed at his statement and nodded her head nervously. "Y-yeah, same. I wouldn't mind at all.." She brings her hands together in front of her, holding them and looking visibly satisfied for some reason. Even if he hadn't really asked her out, at least he thought of her in that way to want to eventually. He even called her pretty which she had momentarily forgot. "And thank you, for calling me pretty....oh there's a diner we can eat at!" She was glad they had finally arrived but without even thinking, she grabbed his hand as they got closer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#268 Posted : 20 October 2014 01:28:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The reaction again to him running his tongue around her nipple was like heaven to Scott. "You've got some fantastic tits," he tells her as he gently squeezes the other one. Her body was perfect in every way, ideal for Scott, and he felt like he wanted to taste and feel every single inch of her, savouring every little last thing about Gia. As she ran her hands through his hair, he smiles up at her. This was different to any other tour lay that Scott had ever had, and he imagined that Gia knew that. She was different, far better and more desirable than the other girls, and the lustful look in Scott's eye was enough to tell her that. As he pushes into her slowly but surely, feeling the way she tightened and gripped him inside, Scott groaned aloud. "Fuck you feel incredible," he tells her as he holds his position for a second, just loving the way she felt inside. She was perfect. He kisses her again on the shoulder as he slowly pulls back and then slides deep into her again, pushing every inch of his hardness deep inside her as he almost shivered with intense pleasure, staring down at her body. "You ok?" he asks. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed it, which meant he felt this was special.

Mark smiles when Layla says she would want to go on a date as well. He had just been testing the waters, but her answer somehow gave him a bout of courage that Mark had never experienced in his life before. He smiles a little and then after a delay he scratches his head nervously. "Maybe....maybe we could...sometime then? I mean you don't have to...I just thought maybe," he says, rambling a little. When she points out a diner, he smiles. "Looks good," he says as he holds her hand
, squeezing it a little. This was a big step for Mark, but he liked it.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#269 Posted : 20 October 2014 07:32:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia groans softly when he pushes slowly into her and then stays there for a few seconds. He fit perfectly inside of her, like a glove on a hand. It took her all she had to not come then and there but she wanted to make it last. It would probably be the only time they would ever be together. She kisses his cheek as he starts to move, slowly and deeply, causing her body to tense up each time and her heartbeat to fasten. It felt like a dream, like she genuinely couldn't believe this was happening. When he asks if she was okay, she smiled, caught off guard by the generosity and concern he had for her. She expected to be treated like just another woman in his bed but clearly they had gone beyond that. "I'm perfect." She says softly and then leans up a little to kiss him softly as she moved her hips to slowly push him inside of her. She moaned against his mouth, not once taking hers off of his. Her hands were wrapped around him tightly now, not wanting to let go of him.

"Okay." Of course, in the back of her mind, she figured they would never see each other again and he was just being nice to her. She was sure another woman would come along and he'd be interested in her, forgetting about Layla. She smiled as they walked inside the diner, which was half empty except for two couples; one elderly and the other about middle aged. Logan walked to a table and sat down, leaving the other two seats for Layla and Mark to sit next to each other. She unzipped her coat, allowing the warm air inside to heat her up. "We always come here after football games and concerts."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#270 Posted : 20 October 2014 09:19:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The way that Gia gripped Scott inside felt like some sort of heaven. It was almost like she was made for him, and he loved it. Groaning at the pleasure, he presses his forehead gently against Gia's as he pushes inside her again. When she says she's perfect, Scott smiles down at her and nods. She wasn't just any old girl in his bed, this was different and he wanted to know that she was enjoying herself too. As she kisses him, Scott brings a hand to her cheek, gentle and sensitive as he presses his lips softly to hers. The feeling of his slow but deliberate thrusts caused him to tense up and moan against her mouth. Normally by this stage, Scott would be hammering into a girl as fast as he could, but this wasn't just a fuck. He wanted to savour her body and share this experience with her, to make it a night neither of them would ever forget. "You're so beautiful," he tells her as their foreheads press together again. Scott pulls back so he's fully out of her, and then he counts to five in his head before he pushes into her all the way again, loving the sensation as she welcomed him inside. "So hot..." he groans, bringing his hand to her side and running it up and down. "I've never felt someone so amazing before," he says truthfully. Scott had been with a lot of girls before, but nothing ever felt as sensational as this. He cursed the fact that they may never get to do this again, but it made him want to enjoy this night with Gia all the more.

Mark smiles when Layla says she would go out with him sometime. "Before we leave i should...like...maybe take your number then? That wau we could stay in touch," he says with a smile. He walks into the diner with them and looked Around. It seemed a nice place, and he liked the simplicity. Sitting next to Layla, he nods. "I can see why. I feel privileged to get to see your local," he smiles, before he holds her hand again under the table.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#271 Posted : 20 October 2014 11:49:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia wasn't genuinely used to this type of passion with someone. Usually, she wasn't cared for as much and she was just seen as another girl to screw but Scott had taken the time to appreciate her, even if only for a little time and she appreciated that. She gasped when he slowly thrusts inside of her. The feeling was enough to drive her crazy and since he was moving slow, she could take in each thrust and savor it for the few seconds it took. Even when he complimented her, it was as if she had never been complimented before, but she had. It just felt different coming from him. She kissed him and then tilted her head back as he pulls back from her. She bit her lip, not wanting to ever feel him leave her but when he pushed back into her, it made her moan loudly, an inescapable moan that seemed natural and just happened without a warning. She started catching the rhythm and moving with him so he wasn't doing all of the work. If there was anything to bed said about Gia in bed, she was never lazy. She grabbed a hit of his hair, not too tightly but so she had something to grab onto. "Stop complimenting me and fucking me so perfect or I'll come sooner than I want to.." She says jokingly and winks at him, another groan coming from her throat.

"Really?" She couldn't believe that he was asking for her number. She felt bad for thinking so lowly of him just a few seconds ago. "Okay, sure." She smiled and then couldn't help but to blush. It was just such a surreal night that she was afraid she'd wake up in the morning and none of it was true. "Where are you from? I mean, where do you live..?" Layla lets her jack rest on the chair she's sitting in and she loosens the scarf she was wearing. When he holds her hand under the table, she grips it, not wanting to let go. His hand, despite it being cold, was warm and a little rough. She imagined from all the guitar playing he did, but it fit perfectly against her warm and soft hands. Like they were made for one another to hold.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#272 Posted : 20 October 2014 12:33:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

This was totally not the type of sex that Scott was used to at all. Normally it would be a quick screw and then fall asleep but tonight felt like something that was supposed to be, with a girl who was more than just another girl. She made Scott not only feel wanted but needed, and he needed her in this moment as well. Each thrust into her was more than just sex, it was a connection between two people who felt a burning passion and desire for each other, and it made the pressure and intensity between them burn fiercely. As Scott would push forward, slowly feeling every inch of Gia caressing his hardness, he felt a wave of pleasure and electricity that was new even for him. When he complimented Gia it was different too. He wasn't just saying it for the sake of it, he was saying what he truly meant. When she started to move her hips against him as well, the rolling motion of her hips would force him even deeper inside her, and Scott moaned even louder, sure now someone would hear. He bit down gently on her shoulder as he tried to muffle his own moan. It would probably leave a mark, but Scott quite liked the notion that she would have a little memento of him for a day or two, much like when she had tried to leave a mark on his neck. When she joked with him, Scott laughs. It was a sign of how comfortable she was in bed with him that she could make a little joke. As he thrusts a little deeper to match her own movement, Scott kisses her neck. "I can't help it. You're just the perfect fuck. And maybe I want to feel you come on me. We could always keep going," he chuckles. Holding her hand, Scott moves to her ear to whisper to her. "Tell me how you wanna get fucked," he says, giving her some real power in this experience.

Mark looks absolutely delighted when Layla agreed to give him her number. "Awesome. We can definitely stay in touch and talk on the phone," he smiles.He had never gotten a girl's number ever before. He was glad Layla was the first because she was so cute and sweet he definitely wanted to get to know her more. "Me? I'm from Orange County but I live in Philadelphia now, for the band. How come?" Mark smiles again when she grips onto his hand. It was so soft and warm and definitely the best thing Mark had ever felt. Holding hands with her was the best feeling of his life. Just perfect. He smiles softly at her as he lets his thumb gently stroke the back of her hand. "This is so nice," he says honestly.

Edited by user 20 October 2014 12:49:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#273 Posted : 21 October 2014 12:55:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia smiles a little when Scott bit down on her shoulder, as if trying to hide his voice. She had always assumed he liked to come off as never bothered by anything but even he couldn't deny how good Gia was in bed. She bit down on her lip, the sharp pain only temporary as she felt pleasure right after it. She was always a little kinky when it came to sex so she didn't mind the bite mark. Truth be told, it was kind of what she wanted, something to remember him by. She smirks at him and kisses him quickly before he whispers into her ear, making her body shiver even more. She closes her eyes for a second and thinks. Even though she had had dreams about him, she never really considered their time together but the only thing she could think of was to go all out. She stares up at him. "I want you to fuck me in every position possible and make me come as many times as I can," almost giving a sly look as if she had really turned up the intensity between them. She tightens her legs around him as if to brace for his response which she didn't expect to even be verbal but just him going for it. She knew that he liked to show off so why not give him that time to do that? Plus, it meant an unforgettable night with the man of her dreams.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to feel like you have to or anything." Layla pushes a piece of hair out of her face as she nervously looks down at the menu that was in front of them. She was too nervous to eat, there were butterflies in her stomach now. Everything seemed too perfect, at least for the moment. "I just wanted to know more about you." She said softly and then smiles at him. It was almost like they had been a couple forever. They were both so nervous yet acted calmly. She giggles. "Sorry...it's just you're too perfect. I never imagined I'd know someone like you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#274 Posted : 23 October 2014 09:02:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The next morning, all was quiet on the Blood of Wecz bus after a very loud and passionate night which tested the sound proof walls of the bedrooms like no other. In the main bedroom compartment, Scott H and his lay of the night, Gia Rose, were fast asleep, which was strange in itself. Normally, Scott would have got rid of the girl he had slept with the night before by now, but last night had marked a change. Gia had really blown his mind with some of the most fantastic sex of his life, and he had enjoyed himself like he never knew possible. Scott had been completely in love with Gia's body in every way, and the two had screwed in every position imaginable for hours and hours, before they eventually collapsed into a deep sleep side by side, breathing heavily. Now, though, the two seemed far removed from that passionate and raw encounter. Now they were laid asleep, quiet and looking completely relaxed. Scott was behind Gia, laying with his arms wrapped around her as he gently breathed in his sleep, his head resting on her shoulder as the two remain completely dead to the world.

Elsewhere on the bus, it was a completely different story for the other budding couple of the tour. Mark and Layla had enjoyed a sweet but nervy first date in a nearby diner, before they had returned to the bus. When it turned out that Scott and Gia were still in the throes of passion, Layla hadn't wanted to leave without her friend, so Mark had asked her to stay the night. It was the first time that he had ever shared a bed with a girl, but he loved it. The two had lain holding hands as they talked for hours and hours about anything and everything, before they fell asleep still holding hands. It was a stark contrast to the other bedroom's activities, but it was sweet in its own way. Now, the next morning, Mark had woken up while Layla was still asleep. They were still holding hands, and he turns to face her, smiling a little. He couldn't believe that she liked him, and even if they hadn't kissed last night, he still thought he might have a chance. He told himself that he should kiss her today. He had to find the confidence from somewhere.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#275 Posted : 23 October 2014 12:41:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

It was morning time and Gia had spent the night on a tour bus with Scott. They had a night gilled with passion and fun so it was only fitting they slept like two logs the whole night. She was feeling as if she had been in her own bed and everything was completely normal. She smiles, feeling Scott behind her, holding her as if they were together. She knew it would be over soon but it felt so good. She groaned a bit as she was starting to wake up, lookong over at Scott and kissing his cheek and then slowly getting out of bed she walked to the bathroom, grabbing her clothes so she could change. She didn't want to but she knew she couldn't stay that long.

Layla was facing Mark as the two were holding hands. They had spent the perfect evening together and she never thought it would happen. She didn't want to leave Gia behind but she also wanted to spend more time with Mark. He was everything she wanted in a guy. She moved closer to him, cuddling up to him as she slept soundly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#276 Posted : 23 October 2014 22:28:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Gia moving had caused Scott to stir a little, and for a second he doesn't remember where he is. Just then, however, he remembers the passionate night between himself and Gia and he smiles to himself. When he opens his eyes and finds her gone, though, he sighs and shakes his head. He assumed that she had left after getting what she wanted, and he was quite disappointed in that, even though the shoe was normally on the other foot. Scott yawns and contemplates grabbing a cigarette, but then he changes his mind. He was quite down that Gia had just left without even saying goodbye, so he turns over and tries to go back to sleep. It was still early after all.

Mark lay awake for a while in his bed as he just watched Layla sleeping. She was so peaceful and looked so relaxed, so Mark smiled at her and gave her hand the gentlest of little squeezes. She was so sweet and perfect. When she moves to cuddle up to him, Mark was a little surprised, but he didn't mind. Trying not to wake her, he wraps his arms gently around Layla and holds her close to himself.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#277 Posted : 24 October 2014 01:10:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

As Gia had gotten dressed, she walked back into the bedroom, seeing Scott turned the opposite direction now. She figured he thought she had left but not yet. She smiled and walked over to him, getting back in bed as she generated some heat to him. She kissed his cheek again and smiled, "Wake up sexy." She giggled softly and then sighed. It wasn't every day she had moments like these, especially not with someone of his caliber. She wanted to spend some more time with him before they had to head home.

Layla smiled a little and yawned, opening her eyes. She saw Mark, almost as if she had forgotten he was beside her. "Sorry," she whispered softly, as if to apologize for being so close to him. She stretched a little, her jacket was now on the floor and she lay there in her jeans and pink sweater.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#278 Posted : 24 October 2014 01:58:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott is just starting to drift back to sleep, still a little annoyed, when he hears the door to his room opening again. When he feels someone climb back in beside him, he smiles, glad she hadn't left after all. He turns to face Gia and smiles at her, kissing her on the lips. "Morning, beautiful. Sleep well?" he asks, putting his arm around her. "That was pretty intense last night, huh?" he asks, brushing hair away from her face. They hadn't had a real chance to even talk about what happened the night before since they had both just collapsed in bliss and fallen asleep after their passionate night.

Mark smiles a little when Layla opens her eyes and then chuckles when she apologises to him. "Sorry for what? I'm very comfy here," he says with a smile. Still close to her. It was a moment in which Mark wanted to kiss her, but he was nervous. Really nervous. "How...how did you sleep?" he asks.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#279 Posted : 24 October 2014 19:43:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She smirks at him and nods. "Yeah it was. I had a lot of fun." Gia keeps cuddled up to him, feeling a sense of security with him even though they hardly knew eac other. She could somehow relate to him more than most people she was around 24/7. "Sorry I had to put your other groupies to shame." She giggled. She was more than confident in herself and she could te from his reactions last night that he wasn't used to someone like her.

Layla yawned for a minute, smiling afterwards. "I slept great, thank you. It is really comfy on here." They were only inches away from each other that she could practically feel the nerves from him. She too was nervous, wanting to kiss him but sure it would only make things awkward.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#280 Posted : 24 October 2014 21:31:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott smiles and gently strokes Gia's arm with his finger tips. "Me too. I can't believe how long we were at it," he says with a little chuckle. He pulls her a little closer as he enjoys being close to her. Despite the fact he had a lot of sex, it always seemed to be just a one night stand, and he missed being close to someone. Gia seemed like the sort of girl he could enjoy cuddling up to and spending time with. "Yeah, you kinda ruined groupies for me now," he says with a smirk. "None of them will ever live up to that. You were amazing."

Mark nods when Layla says she slept well. "Yeah, these beds are surprisingly good for like a bus," he laughs gently. After he speaks, there's a moment of silence wherein it's clear that the two wanted something, although neither knew it was the same desire. Mark smiles nervously, and he almost asked Layla if he could kiss her. But he knew that would ruin the mood. After a few seconds that felt like an hour, and somehow propelled by nerves, Mark moved forward almost instinctively. He had never done anything like this before, but he felt a connection with her and he didn't want to regret a missed chance, so he pressed his lips gently against Layla's, hoping he wouldn't freak her out.

UserPostedImage