logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<1415161718>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#301 Posted : 10 April 2015 20:08:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Yeah, it tends to not be like in the movies, buddy. If they showed how grim it is in real life, no one would ever want to see another movie again," he laughs and raises an eyebrow. He looks down when Riley apologises and shrugs. He might not have felt it anymore himself, but he knew what was going through Riley's head right now. "Nah, don't worry about it. I can buy some new ones any time I want if these are damaged. Or just shoot you," he jokes, pointing the empty gun at Riley and laughing to show that he's joking.

Scott looks over his shoulder at Billy and shakes his head. He didn't mind people coming round for a drink at all, and he actually found it hilarious that Billy was so comfortable with just deciding what was going to happen. "I only have gin and cider at my place, so be warned," Scott says with a little grin before he opens the door of the van and climbs in, starting the van.
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#302 Posted : 11 April 2015 19:42:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
Riley sighs and runs a hand through his hair as he tries to erase the image from his mind. For anyone experiencing that for the first time it's obviously going to have a huge impact on them but for Riley it's probably ten times worse. He's a good soul who hates to think of anything being harmed whether it's humans, animals or even the planet itself. "Can you promise...no more for today?" he asks softly, not wanting to seem pushy. When Scott points the empty gun at him, he forces a little smile and chuckle. Even though it's harmless, Riley's still not exactly fond of having a gun pointed at him for the first time. "I promise to stay clear of the shoes. I fancy the notion of living a long and fruitful life." Riley laughs as the three of them enter the van.

"Gin, cider, I don't care. I'm not fussy. As long as it gets me drunk then I'm not caring." Billy throws his cigarette away and climbs into the van, taking the middle seat. "Scott, I need a place to stay again tonight. My mate kicked me out because he walked in on me eating his girlfriend out. It's not my fault if he's crap at it. Women have needs. I have needs. He also should've knocked first. That's me homeless again." Billy kicks off his shoes and puts his feet up on the dash.

"Billy, you even drink Toilet Duck. We all know that you aren't fussy" Riley muses as he makes his way into the van, trying his best to joke around and forget about what he just witnessed. He doesn't offer a place for Billy to stay and keeps silent when that conversation crops up. Riley has let Billy stay with him time and time again but his long time friend has a tendency to steal, break things and bring strange girls and drugs into the house.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#303 Posted : 14 April 2015 07:53:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott laughs a little at Riley's request for no more murders that day and nods exaggeratedly. "Fine. Hand on heart, no more murdering today. We've got to be careful not to leave a trail of blood and brains wherever we go anyway. If you keep killing in the same way, it doesn't take people long to catch up with you." He pauses. "And I'm not talking police. If these bad bastards meet you, then you will wish the police were the ones that caught up with you," he winks.

"I thought gin would have been too much of a gay drink for a guy like you, Billy," Scott teases, knowing full well that Billy was into guys. Scott climbs into the van after him and takes a long drag of his cigarette before stubbing it out on the dashboard. He coughs a little and shakes his head. Scott laughs at Billy's story and shakes his head. "You're a fucking animal, Khan," he jokes. "You can have my couch then. But if you come anywhere near my cock, I might have to stab you in the face," he smirks. Scott didn't care too much what Billy did. He was a laid back guy and he knew that Billy had a respect for him that he didn't have for many people. When you were as cold and ruthless as Scott was, even your friends were a little careful not to get on your wrong side. When Riley climbs in, Scott decides to mess with him a little more, seeing if he was ready to joke yet. "Come on then, mate. Let's get out of here. Place is fucking riddled with criminals and killers," he winks, putting the van into gear and starting off down the road.

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#304 Posted : 14 April 2015 08:45:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley smiles when Scott says that there will be no more murders for the rest of the day. He automatically believes him and does not doubt his brother-in-law because that's the kind of person Riley is. He always sees the good in people. In a perfect world, Riley would have convinced is closest friend to lay off the murder and life of crime for good but back down on Earth he knows that it's just not a possibility. "Wait...if you're not talking about police then who are you talking about? Nobody's after us, are they?" Riley looks unsettled and looks around in his seat, behind him and out of the window.

"Too much of a gay drink? Mate, you know that I go in all directions. You should know that. Remember all the times we've had a girl over and you've woken up with a sore arse?" Billy winks and playfully nudges Scott. He has no problem with bringing up rather crude subjects as he barely has any social skills. It's not hard to tell he's a bit of an oddball as he sits there with his shoes off and no shirt on while rummaging through a bag of cocaine. "I can't promise that I won't go near your cock. I can't promise that you won't like it either." Billy doesn't even joke as he knows he'll probably try something on him later. He isn't bothered by Scott's threat of a knife to the face as they've had their scrapes before, usually resulting in one of them being rushed off to A&E. Riley knows not to cross the madman though. He just sits there, hoping that he gets out of here safely. When Scott jokes, Riley forces a little laugh as he suddenly realises that he is sharing a van with two killers. "Yeah...the sooner we get out of here, the better."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#305 Posted : 15 April 2015 08:03:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Riley asks about the people who would be after them after what they had done, Scott smirks. It was funny to him that Riley was still so naive about stuff like this, even after he had tagged along a few times. He lights another cigarette and blows out a long puff of smoke. "Let's just say that those weren't the people at the top of the chain that we just....put out. And the guys at the top will know where they were and who they were meeting. We may well have a little bit of a bounty on our head very soon. And I'm not talking chocolate and coconuts," he jokes, nudging Riley and laughing, clearly not scared of how severe the issue was.

Scott rolls his eyes at Billy's admission about his sexuality and laughs a little. "Yeah, I mean it's not like you ever talk about how much you love the cock," he says with a laugh, obviously being sarcastic. "I can promise you if you ever go near my arse though, you'll be wearing concrete boots within the hour," he smirks. He didn't mind making threats towards people as ruthless as him. Most of them could take it, Billy more than most as well. He looks over as Billy rummages in his cocaine. It was one thing Scott never did was touch drugs. The best drug dealers never did. If you held that power over the people with a dependency, it made you so much more than them, and Scott liked that. "Yeah well you've been warned," he says with a shrug as he listens to Billy talk about how he might try something later. Scott wasn't one for getting angry with people. He always kept his temper, even when he was killing someone or kicking the shit out of them. As they turn the corner and join the main road, he laughs. "Too right, it's a fucking jungle here."
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#306 Posted : 15 April 2015 09:44:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Riley's eyes widen as he listens to what Scott has to say. He thought that the murdering would be the worst part of the day but knowing that people could be after them now just makes it a whole lot worse. Riley makes a mental note to sleep with one eye opened tonight. It's just his luck. The first time he decides to tag along in ages is the time Scott and Billy decide to kill three guys and run off with all the money. Riley just meets up with them because they are his closest friends. He doesn't plan on getting involved in any drama although now he's learned that it comes hand in hand with them. "So...we could all die tonight? You don't seem too bothered." Riley isn't sure what to believe as as two friends don't seem fussed about it.

"You know me. I'm a very private person." Billy smirks as he continues to look through the bag, making sure that there is enough to last him for a good while. Although, Billy being the raging druggie that he is, he'll rattle through it faster than you can say "coke". With the amount of drugs and alcohol he puts in his system on top of his diabetes and all the violent fights he gets into, Scott probably prepares himself to hear that Billy has died every single morning. He's just so ruthless, carefree and totally flipped. He's funny, a good friend and very generous (although most gifts have been stolen) but you could never trust Billy with your life unlike Riley. Billy jokingly places his hand on Scott's thigh and gives it a little squeeze. "Concrete boots? Kinky. Oh and don't worry, I won't go near your arse. I know that you prefer tonguing mine." Billy laughs but keeps his hand on Scott just to let him know that even though he's joking so he can make Riley feel uncomfortable sitting with them, the opportunity is still there if he wants to take it. He watches as Scott smokes his cigarette and falls completely powerless to the smell. "Give us a drag, yeah? I'm all out."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#307 Posted : 16 July 2016 10:33:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
hop in the tardis and lets go back.back to the days where rednecks were in caves, banging sticks together, they was drinking homemade wine made out of elephant testicles and shit. These were the original rednecks, back in the Caveman Cromagnon Big Dick Days, the day that everybody had a big dick, all women had motors in their pussies, nobody had a job! It was a glorious time on the Planet Earth!*
so basically,london circa many years ago. these were the early days of atomic war bride. which wasnt even atomic war bride. it was called golgotha's churro stand. it was a psychobilly band that was basically just erich. saying he was in a band kept him from having to look for a job. because one day,golgotha's churro stand was going to take off. erich was in london because erica and nina needed to bum money from nina's parents. during this time, nina,erica and erich all sorta dated each other and anyone else they could fuck too.
being non interested in the politics of borrowing money,erich took out for adventure in london. it was his first time in england and he was really smitten by their white cider and pretty loose stance on public intoxication. erich walked down the street bold as can be,swigging from the plastic bottle. london probably was dangerous,but he was from miami. unless you pulled a gun on him,fuck off. erich sang a horrible rendition of the one hit harvy danger had,"flagpole sitta".

*If you know where this intro comes from,i love you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#308 Posted : 16 July 2016 11:17:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy Khan charges through the alleyways of London in the darkness, not wanting to stop for too long. Even though he practically lives out here and is feared among many other wild youths, he knows that it's still not wise to hang around these areas unless he's looking for a fight, which he isn't as he's already been involved in three within the last two hours. Now he's just looking for a place to lay his head for the night. Technically, Billy does have a home. His estranged uncle lets him and his younger brother Deneil crash on his sofas from time to time but Billy's wild temper usually leads to heated debates which in turn results in him either storming out of the house or being kicked out. Their uncle doesn't show much love either. He only keeps them for the night if the boys steal supplies for him or pay him what little money they have. Billy would much rather assert his independence and handle himself out here in the mean streets than sleep in a proper home if it comes with such a price. While his younger brother is sleeping safe and sound on a sofa bed, Billy is stumbling down dark alleyways with blood dripping down his head and with very little to his name. His tracksuit and shoes are well worn and everything else he owns fits into his pockets. That's all Billy has amounted to know. Such a good looking, talented and wonderful guy wasting his potential away and just a few more wrong moves away from becoming another statistic.

Heading out of the alleyway and into one of the streets, he hears Erich's singing and decides to move towards it. Most people would avoid an overly loud person wondering around in the middle of the night but to Billy, this crazy drunk is his best chance of surviving the night. He may know of a place Billy can go, he may even have some coins or food. Failing that, Billy has his trusted pocketknife at hand and can always just mug him if it comes to it. He stumbles towards Erich and stands under a street lamp which reveals his identity to Erich. With his golden brown eyes, gorgeous exotic mixed race looks and model-like bone structure, Billy has the blessing of insanely good looks (minus the blood running down the left side of his face) so he doesn't look as threatening as many other people in his position, which makes bystanders more likely to talk to him. He also has the bonus of being such a tender age. He's not some middle-aged junkie or criminal who had it all and lost it for good reason. He's clearly a young lost soul who's made a few bad decisions with nobody to really care for him or guide him on the right path. "Mate...mate...you got any spare change? A-anything? I'm homeless and...just...just...like...a-anything can help me, mate." Billy doesn't give the full sob story as he can tell that the gentleman is clearly intoxicated and it will be pointless to lay it all out for him. Getting straight to the point of asking, dropping in the fact that he's homeless and using his puppy dog eyes should do the trick. Billy also expanded, switching from the subject of money helping him to "anything" helping him as he sees that Erich clearly has alcohol and if he's willing to share it, Billy will certainly take it. He doesn't know the guy but he'll sure as hell drink from his bottle if it's free and helps get him through the night. After all, he's done much worse out here to survive in the past. When Billy talks, he sounds like he's popped a pill a while ago as he slurs his words ever so slightly. He's not actually on anything right now but as a casual user of anything he can get his hands on, there's always still a trace of something left in his system.

ooc: I have heard it but I admit I had to look it up for confirmation. Mojo Nixon? :P
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#309 Posted : 16 July 2016 11:56:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:see? your post sets the mood so much better than mine. yup. not mojo's best song. but that intro alone is great. there is a lot of mojo in the idea of erich's music.

Erich adds a little dance to his drunken singing. as always,life is just one big joke for him. in his mind,he should have been dead by 21. so being 2 years passed that? this is just gravy. it was late,he was drunk,he was probably a prime target. but he didnt care. even the toughest of english hooligans seemed charming to him. it probably was an american thing,to see your own nationality as the toughest and the rest as just secondaries to the throne. though truth be told,at this time erich could throw down with the best of them.a few passerby had a good laugh at erich's staggering and singing. he promptly gave the finger to these people and told them to fuck off. but they didnt take him seriously. looking like a stereotypical 50's greaser as seen through the 1970's lens of nostalgia had that effect.

"well god damn,even the bums in england are better than our american ones! " erica says in drunken amazement at billy. erich's southern accent either made him charming,or deducted about 80 iq points. in hiis drunken state,it was certainly the latter. erich considers for a second what usually happens when you reach in your pocket to give someone money: they quickly punch you and take your wallet. it only takes this happening once tp learn your lesson. not that erich would care. he didnt see english pounds as real money,he just didnt wish to be punched. "the fuck happened to you? " he asks motioning to the blood. he gives a little shrug and shakes his head. " sorry,man. im as broke as you are. i spent my last bit on this." he holds up his bottle. "but youre more than welcome to some." he sloppily holds the bottle out. erich was never stingy with anything. sharing a bottle with a bleeding bum from england? why not. cant be any more dirty than he is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#310 Posted : 16 July 2016 12:36:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"What you sayin', bruv?" Billy is confused when he first hears Erich's accent. The only Americans that he's heard have been on the TV and the did not sound as...well, American as this, or as drunk. Surprisingly with a vast array of different American accents often on the big screen, they are harder to understand in person or maybe that's just this gentleman and his drunkenness? Erich must also feel the same way about Billy too. Although he's from London, he doesn't sound as posh as The Queen. In fact, he sounds like an old Cockney street vendor and with the slight slur in his voice, he can't exactly be the poster boy for perfect enunciation either. "Bum?? The fuck?" he says, looking around at his bottom as he doesn't quite make the connection that the word means something totally different to Erich. Shrugging it off, Billy nods in acceptance when he hears that Erich has no cash. He was about to retreat back into his shadow covered alleyways before Erich offered the bottle out to him. Without hesitation, Billy reaches out a shaky hand with bruised and bleeding knuckles, and takes the bottle from Erich. "I...I was in a fight...or three..." he says, answering Erich's earlier question in regards to his wounds. Taking a few gulps of the white cider like it's tap water, Billy stumbles a little as he looses his footing when he puts one foot onto the road and keeps one on the sidewalk. "Thanks mate...you're...you're a good one," he says, offering what little is left of the bottle back to Erich. It's pretty obvious that the homeless guy doesn't encounter many people as kind as Erich.

Edited by user 16 July 2016 13:01:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/07/2016(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#311 Posted : 16 July 2016 13:00:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich doesnt know what a bruv is,but he figures its something like 'guv'. which hes heard many times on dragonquest and tv shows. erich has been close,real close to nina sangria for the past few months,so billy's unintelligible garble isnt that hard to understand. unless he busted out in rhyming slang,erich could probably pick it up. erich laughs so hard he doubles over at billy's interpretation of bum. erich couldnt help that the british got their own language wrong. he couldnt think of the right term for bum in the queens english. he was leaning towards jakey,but wasnt sure. he had read it in clockwork orange,but wasnt sure about using it in the real world. for all he knew that could mean he was up for butt sex at a quarter a go.erich was drunk,but not that drunk. erich lets his beloved cider go. this man probably needed it a bit more than he did. erich was well past drunk and probably still had some dxm from the bottle of cough syrup he downed earlier running though him. "a fight? did you lose? fuck it,lets go give it to them." erich pipes up enthusiastically. he was no stranger to violence,he wasnt that good at it.but he could take a punch long enough to get in a few of his own. erich ponders grabbing billy as he falls,but doesnt want to risk falling himself. he settles for readying himself to give cpr." think nothing of it,my man. im building up karma for when i really fuck up. i want the universe to owe me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/07/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#312 Posted : 16 July 2016 13:28:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Erich asks Billy if he lost the fight, he scoffs, a little insulted even. He's Billy Khan, he doesn't lose a fight but not that Erich would know that. "Nah, bruv. Billy doesn't lose," he says with a slight smirk as he unintentionally reveals his name to Erich. He doesn't usually tell anyone his name as it tends to give him more of a character and soul. Billy likes to remain anonymous to kind strangers and just go about his own thing. Deep down, it's really because he doesn't think he's worthy to be known on a first name basis with someone which is really saddening. He's said his name now so there's really no point in dwelling on it. When Erich takes hold of Billy when he stumbles, he immediately bats his hand away, maybe even a little harder than necessary, "Oi, fuck off!!". It was more of a reflex action than anything else. He wasn't expecting to be grabbed as he was too busy drinking and not paying attention to Erich's movements at the time. Plus also, Billy isn't used to people actually wanting to touch him without abusing him. For a moment he thought Erich was about to try something on him. When he realises he was only trying to help him regain balance, Billy clears his throat and brushes off his tracksuit top, "Sorry mate". Letting him more or less drain his cider, engage in conversation with him and even stopping him from falling, Billy susses out that this gentleman really is just a kind, albeit extremely drunk, stranger. "Sorry a-about the cider. Just...just real thirsty out here. If...if you want, I could always...uh....make it up to you, mate?" Billy says while making a subtle gesture with his hand, surprisingly suggesting some "fun". Being on the streets for so long though, it really shouldn't be surprising that he's willing to do things like this if it helps him get by. On one hand, there is absolutely no telling where Billy has been and what he has, so a little "fun" may not be the wisest of ideas. On the other hand, there is nobody around, this young man is clearly a very handsome chap and there's nothing quite like a drunken, no strings attached fool around.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#313 Posted : 16 July 2016 23:02:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich jerks his head around,wondering who this person Billy could be referring to was. In his mind the name Billy was synonymous with Billy the kid,famous old west outlaw. The idea anyone in England was named Billy seemed absurd. Erich would buy an Englishman named Bob,but he drew the line at a Billy. " the Fuck is Billy?" he asks drunkenly.
When pushed,Erich jumps back with fists at the ready. " if you want to fall in the street,I can fucking well help." he says aggressively. Erich was tolerant of many things,but being pushed wasn't one of them. Especially when drunk. Earlier Erich was a lot more fiery due to his being very unsure of his position in the great scheme of things. Plus,never being 'man enough' for his father,left him with a need to prove himself. Erich waves his hand. "Its ok. There is always more to be found. Bob Ross always provides for his followers." Erich states,as if this is completely normal. Erich was fresh off the acid trip that cemented the bond with Erica and himself . they both had a near religious vision of television painter,Bob Ross. When Erich realizes what Billy is offering in return for the drained bottle of cider,he runs a hand though his hair and shakes his head. " nah. Its fine man,really. Besides,I hear its salty and would only serve to make you more thirsty." he says with a chuckle. Erich would have turned male or female away in this situation.he just saw no beverage worth prostititing oneself for.....unless it was pre ban pernod absinthe. If Billy drained a bottle of that,someone's ass was getting tore up." c'mon,I'm sure we can get more. Five finger discount ". Erich slyly says while wiggling his fingers. He assumed anyone willing to trade sex for a little nip of booze wouldn't have a problem with petty theft.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#314 Posted : 17 July 2016 00:36:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is a little confused at first when Erich asks who Billy is. He thought he would have at least made the connection by now. "Oh...I am Billy. Billy is me.....I...I'm him...." he says, pointing to his own chest with his constantly shaking hand. There are many things which could explain the seemingly nervous looking twitch in his hand but as it's freezing cold in the early hours of the morning and his hands are cut to hell, those are probably the most plausible explanations. He doesn't ask for Erich's name as, in all honesty, he doesn't really want to know. Giving someone a name forms more of a bond and Billy is happy just to play "homeless guy and kind stranger". After Erich declines his little offer of a fun time, Billy feels a little embarrassed at first. Whenever he asks someone if they'd like to fuck around, they never decline. He doesn't really have any standards or shame but it's still weird to hear someone actually decline him. On one hand he's a little disappointed as it would certainly living things up and fill some time in yet another never-ending night. On the other hand, it's refreshing to know that someone wants to help him out of kindness and not to receive anything in return. "Well...i-if you need a-anything else...I don't have much but I can always steal something for you, mate. You name it. It's yours." Billy brings up the subject of stealing just seconds before Erich mentions a five finger discount. He smirks and nods, in agreement with Erich. Billy suddenly whips out a shining, sharp and dangerous looking pocketknife. "Should be easy getting our hands on something," he says, holding the knife in the streetlight. The homeless teen now suddenly looks rather threatening, more so than ever before. He very much has a dangerous weapon in his hands and won't think twice about using it.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#315 Posted : 17 July 2016 03:33:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh." erich says in surprise when the mystery of billy's identity is solved. as usual,erich seems to be in a perpetual state of amazement and bewilderment. so it doesnt take much to impress him. erich doesnt consider introducing himself. he is terrible with names and assumes everyone else is too. it takes at least a month before he can put a face to a name.by the end of the night he will have already forgotten billy's name. not that erich is oblivious,he would certainly be able to recall the face and place where he met billy,even as drunk as he was. names just werent that important to him. when billy makes an offer of stealing something for him,erich feels almost bad for turning billy down. this stranger seemed to feel the need to make him happy. and well,theft seemed the most dignified for all parties involved. "well,truth be told." erich starts,leaning in close. probably closer than intended due to the litres of cider he had consumed this evening. "well,i am in the market for something a little stronger than this..stuff." erich kicks the plastic cider bottle noisily into the street. "you know,something to make our heads zoom and and our balls corkscrew down the drain." erich says quietly,in case anyone would overhear. it just seemed like the conversation one should keep quiet. when seeing the knife,erich instinctively reaches for his backpocket. to really fit the greaser stereotype,he did carry a switchblade. silver with a black handle,much like any movie hood would carry. but...he forget he left in miami. he hadnt gotten the hang of smuggling drugs and weapons across borders just yet. so he didnt chance it. erich looks right and then left. here he was in the middle of the night,in a strange city,with a strange man who has a knife. oh,and said man is bleeding like a stuck pig and shaking like a poodle shitting in a peach pit. erich was out of clever language and considered his situation. this cat was probably pretty dangerous. fuck it,erich came for adventure and he found it. "its a shame there are no cowfields in london,we could probably get some quality shrooms here. like the fucking rolls royce of mushroom."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#316 Posted : 17 July 2016 05:21:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

When Erich tells Billy, or at least suggests that he is a casual drug user and is looking for something "a little stronger", he smirks. This dude is cool. If Erich is totally blind and cannot tell already, Billy is no stranger to the odd "pick me up" from time to time. Billy usually only gets the odd free pill through kind friends in a similar living position as him. Anything stronger, he has to pay for and usually that costs weeks worth of hard begging and looting. It's almost not worth it, almost. Unfortunately, Billy is a little strapped for cash at the moment. He's lucky if he has £4 in his pocket. Hadn't he had decided to buy himself a hot breakfast in a cafe this morning he'd have nearly the dizzying amount of £10 right now and even that isn't enough for anything one quarter decent. "Mate, I don't have enough for good shit but uh...I know where I can get it from. You fast at running and good at turning a blind eye?" Billy twirls his knife around in his hand and looks Erich dead in the eye, as if the guy isn't threatening looking enough. "Yeah...s-shrooms could be difficult to get. Not that popular around here....so....w-what else is your poison? You know, just so I know where to go...and who to cut," Billy laughs and swipes his knife across the air and to show that he isn't fucking kidding, he catches Erich's face with it. It's the tiniest of cuts, like a paper cut, on his jawline but nevertheless, he just broke through Erich's skin and drew blood without warning or an apology. Erich best keep an eye on him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#317 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:41:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dont think either of us in a position to be buying" erich chuckles. a friend who is willing to partake of drugs is a friend indeed. if you do drugs alone,that is sad. but if you are with someone? even a complete stranger? well,thats just good manners.future erich may spend money like its water: buying cars and forgetting where he parked them,buying derlict cruise ships,horrendously expensive watches for his girlfriend,that sort of thing. but pre fame? erich was lucky to have monopoly money in his pocket. he had the same spending habits,but a lot less to work with. if he could recall correctly,he spent his last bit of money on the cider they just drank. erich was never one to look down on the quote unquote homeless. he knew more than his share of punk rock people who considered selling out if one had a permanent address. being broke and making it,by hook or by crook, was a badge of honor. at billys suggestion of violence to get what they want,erich just shrugs and kicks the ground. "im not from this country. anything we do here doesnt count. we could pants the queen and nobody would care.." erich says with a grin. his logic is probably faulty,but he doesnt care. this mentality hasnt gotten in the way of fun yet. "hold up a sec." erich adds,bending over to make sure his shoes are laced up good and tight. they are some chuck taylors. one red,one black. looking at the state of them,this isnt a fashion statment. one just wore out and he replaced it with another colour. luckily someone threw a size 12 on stage one night. erich frowns at the assessment of what he is really after. the problem with hallucinogens is that they mostly have fallen out of favor with the average drug user. "well,fuck..i suppose lsd is out too. and i may as well forget about mescaline. what do you suggest for a newly arrived immigrant who is broke and who's alcohol buzz is wearing off. injectables are out.i cant stand needles." erich deferred to billy. he looked to be no stranger to drugs,in fact,erich wagers he is on some right now. at the cut to his face,erich jumps back and holds his face. "fuck! on the upside,at least we know that shit is sharp. a sharp knife is a safe knife." erich grins at this weird man. its a hard image to really grasp,a beautiful man who is...well a bit rough and ready. if billy got arrested,his mug shot would definitely go viral. if things got hairy with their mission,erich would have to resort to fists or whatever he found along the way.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#318 Posted : 17 July 2016 08:10:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy looks down at Erich's feet when he bends down to tie his shoes. He clocks the mismatched shoes and has a little chuckle to himself. He knows very little about this man but he can safely assume that he gives zero fucks, quite like Billy himself and he's loving it. "Oh cool shoes, mate. Red one looks fucking sick! You like mine?" Billy shows off his black Nike Air Jordans which, despite him living on the streets, he's really looked after. They have obviously been stolen or are a well preserved gift from someone who could afford them as there is no way that the guy bought these on his own. He's clearly got a big interest in shoes and it seems to make him loosen up and talk more while turning Billy more 'human'. He's not just a random homeless guy in the background. He's a real person with likes, dislikes, hobbies and interests like everyone else. Minus the blood and the face slashing aside, he seems like a nice enough kid. Billy listens to Erich when he talks about LSD and other hallucinogens. They aren't really Billy's thing but he knows that they are still in circulation. Billy's lucky that there are more amphetamines going around as those are his poison. Those and good old weed help take the edge off. Billy's even dabbled with cocaine and heroin but never really had the urge to try out hallucinogens, which his new friend clearly has a taste for. "I suppose I can track down some LSD, mate...I can't be too sure we'll get it though. What about MDMA? There's some bloke who's got it in bulk. Fuck knows why he's still on the streets though because the cunt must be minted with the amount he makes from it!" Billy then laughs and holds Erich's chin, tilting his head to get a better look at the little cut he made on his face. "Sorry about that, mate. Y-you shouldn't be wondering around here unprotected though. Some total fucking headcases around here," Billy says, genuinely thinking that he isn't one himself. "Stick with me, yeah? Not safe to wonder too far on your own". In spite of his total craziness, Billy does seem like a good soul in comparison to a lot of people out here. He'd never try anything with an innocent bystander. There are some people in this area who attack, mug and even kill whoever happens to be unlucky enough to cross their path. "Stay close Odd Shoes," he says, giving the stranger a nickname as he heads up a dark alleyway.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#319 Posted : 17 July 2016 09:15:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich was very practical in most things in life. if an object served its purpose,he was happy. he cared little for fashion or the fads of the world. in his mind jeans,a white t shirt and converse all stars stood the test of time. there was little else to really buy. "someone threw it at me." erich says,as if this is a normal way to acquire shoes.he lifts the red shoed foot off the ground and turns it in the light. it was the better looking shoe. the black one had the sides about to blow out and the remains of a sparkly sticker on the toe cap. he didnt follow trends,but he knew jordans didnt come cheap. so seeing this,to use a kind word: street urchin,with them,he had to ask. " do i even want to ask what you did to get a pair of those? they're probably worth more than my car." erich grins drunkenly. he could be right. the current automobile in erich's possession was a 1985 chrysler new yorker. not the most rockabilly of rides,and in poor condition. erich frowns slightly at the proposal of lsd being hard to find. it was to be expected. it was a rare animal even in the states. usually he had to buy it off some kid or some elderly hippy. still,it didnt make him happy. he lived in a world of weed and coke,and wanted the previous generation's drugs. "is that that shit that makes techno sound good and makes you wanna hug everyone?" erich says in regards to the mdma. he had never had it. mainly because the crowds that used it in the states werent his cup of tea. while he could appreciate music of any sorts,he refused to acknowledge a dj as musician. not his first choice of drug,but he was coming down and wanted anything to take him out of reality. it was erich's thought that the mind was something to be abused. if one could feed all sorts of drugs through ones mind and come out the other side,one had a mind worth having. erich doesnt flinch when billy touches his face. granted,it was the first time another male really touched his face,but erich's adopted father was gay. so he was no stranger to males touching each other. plus the thrill of robbing some one did sit well with him. in spite of his general good naturedness,erich wasnt above preying on those weaker than he. chalk it up to being a pissed off young man who bought into levayian satanism might makes right. "sounds good. you arent afraid to cut someone you sorta know. i dont think you'll hesitate to cut someone you dont." erich says with a troublemakers smirk. he really wished he still had his switch on him. it felt weird being defenseless like this. erich glances down on the ground and spots a bit of bit of discarded rebar from a construction site.. this would make a handy fist pack if things got nasty,or the ends could work well for hitting a pressure point. from the sounds of things,robbing a drug dealer...things were going to get nasy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#320 Posted : 17 July 2016 10:17:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Someone threw the shoe at you? Was it like...meant to hit you or...? I get things thrown at me all the time and it's not anything worth taking. Some people are so fucking rude, man. I ask if they have any spare change and I get fucking spat on and stuff. If someone chucked a shoe my way, I'd keep it. Well I'd smack them in the head with the shoe first, then keep it." When asked where he got the shoes, Billy knows that Erich even in his drunken state can tell that there's no way that he purchased them on his own. "Well, my little brother got me them. He's kinda like me regarding the living situation. It took him forever to save up for them. I had no idea he was going to give me them. I wear these with pride, man. Don't fucking step on them, yeah?!" Billy has a habit of sounding all cheery to severely threatening all in the one sentence. After warning Erich not to touch the shoes, Billy is all smiles the next moment. "MDMA is great but it's fucking sad taking it on your own. Take it if you want a buzz with your mates. Just don't get greedy with it. One of my mates out here overdosed on it. Fucking shame, man. I got this tracksuit from him though," he says while showing off the clothing he took from a dead body. "He would've wanted me to have it though so don't fucking judge, yeah?" Yeah, this kid is clearly insane. Heading up the alleyway, Billy smirks when he sees Erich pick up a bar. This guy is down for a fight too, which Billy likes. "Niiiice, mate. Can do some damage with that. Just don't get wise and try to use it on me or I'll fucking cut your little cock off and feed it to the stray dogs around here. Got it?" Billy points his knife towards Erich's crotch and then smirks before turning on his heels and heading down towards where the nearest dealer resides. It's obvious that this guy has to defend himself on a regular basis and is constantly on guard. "Wait there, Odd Shoes. Stand in against the wall, yeah?" Billy says while ushering Erich to the side before he disappears. Billy climbs through a hole inside a corrugated iron wall, round a corner and into the site of a dilapidated building meaning that Erich is out here in the alleyway alone. It's easy to feel sorry for Erich but Billy has the hard task of waking up a feral drug dealer from his slumber, haggle for a freebie or, more than likely, steal supplies and run for his life. After five minutes, muffled yelling can be heard. The shouting grows louder as each second passes until, out of nowhere, a long haired gentleman dressed in a dark green trench coat comes flying out of the hole in the wall with Billy in his grip. The pair yell and roll around before getting back on their feet, still not letting go of one another. Billy plunges his knife into the dealer's stomach but the guy retaliates with a slash of silver from his own knife. Blood sprays across the wall and Billy stumbles, holding his neck. From where Erich is, it looks like the guy just slit his new friend's throat.
UserPostedImage