logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<1516171819>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#321 Posted : 17 July 2016 11:26:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17929 time(s) in 10421 post(s)
"yeah. you'd be surprised what people do when you play out of fashion music." erich comments about his shoes. he had actually came to europe to make it big. rockabilly was dead in the usa. but in Scandinavia and Germany,it was still pretty big. erich got plenty of pennies thrown his way in the usa,but they honestly werent even worth picking up. after a weeks worth of shows,he might have fifty cents. erich thought it was sweet that billys brother would buy him such a gift. being a man who understand value,he would be far from billy's shoes. " not an issue,man. they are worth more than i'll see in two weeks." erich was a drunken and usually high minor criminal,but he appreciated hard work and effort. he wasnt the sort to break out a tricked out honda's window,but he woulc gladly cut a convertible bmw's roof to get what he wanted. he did live by a code,no matter how screwed up it was. "ill give anything a go,once." erich replied in the the way of billy's mdma experience. its not that he didnt feel bad for billy's friend, he just didnt live in a fantasy world of what drug use entailed. you fuck with the wrong shit and you die. it was simple as that. " he had good taste "
erich quips. thr truth of the matter was,he found track suits ugly. but he figured this was an american way of looking at things. "please. there are no little cocks here. id choke your mom and still have plenty left over for your grandma." erich laugh. part of being a male was that no matter what, you had the biggest dick of all time. not matter if that was true,or if the person you spoke to knew better. your dick was to drag the ground three feet behind you,even if you were 2 inches tops.erich follows billy's lead and presses himself against he wall. it was sort of scary sitting out here alone,but erich consoled himself with the fact that no one around here would have a gun. with a knife,he figured he would at least have a chance.when the pair bursts out of the room in a ball of flesh and blood,erich snaps into action. he can see his newfound friend is hurt and it was going to be up to him. erich pounces on the man and holds the small bit of rebar so that an inch or two protrudes from hist fist.straddling the unnown man,erich gives him three sharp strikes to the temple. being drunk and full of adrenaline,the world becomes a swirl of emotion. " you ok??" erich calls as he straddling the man and striking him about the head. no matter what happened,he was protecting someone. he was just in this. besides,tomorrow he could be back in the usa,there is no way he would be pursued there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#322 Posted : 17 July 2016 12:00:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19146 time(s) in 7603 post(s)
When Erich jokes about his cock being able to choke his mother and have some left over for his grandma, Billy raises an eyebrow and shakes his head. "Don't talk about mothers. I try to forget I have one. They lie, you know. They say that they don't have any favourite kids but they do. They sure fucking do and they certainly have their least favourites too." Obviously not all mothers are sent from the pits of Hell but Billy has obviously had bad experiences with family members, as if the fact that he's living out here at such a young age doesn't already suggest that. Billy's only real connection within his family is with his younger brother Deneil. Everyone else either hates him, is hated by him or they're terrified of it. He's clearly quite the character after all.

In the scrap, Billy drops his knife and was potentially about to be cut to pieces hadn't his new friend been there to take over and defend him. He watches as he's slouched against the wall, holding his bleeding neck while Erich beats the guy over the head with the rebar. Billy is absolutely delighted that the man can clearly handle himself and is far from a pussy. Hadn't Erich not known what to do, they'd be in deep shit as the dealer is clearly very dangerous. He even managed to get the better of Billy very briefly, which is no mean feet. After being struck on the head, the dealer falls to the ground. Billy wastes no time and picks up his knife. He lunging over and stabs him in the stomach while he's down, plunging it in as deep as possible and giving it a little twist for good measure. The dealer yells out in pain and Billy removes the knife. Leaving the guy with his thoughts for a moment (and to casually bleed out), Billy turns to his friend. "Does it look alright?" Billy tilts his head back to show the wound on his neck. He's extremely lucky as it's only cut through the skin but avoided his actual throat. There's quite a bit of blood on him now but it's rather superficial. Billy looks Erich up and down and then back at the man who is laying in pain on the floor. "Odd Shoes, give me...well, your odd shoes. Just trust me," he says, already taking his own ones off and cringing when his socked feet touch the damp ground.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#323 Posted : 17 July 2016 12:46:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"duly noted.im an only child,so i can imagine how it would be to have a sibling." erich quips. his own mother was a horrible alcoholic. she tended to drink to avoid erich's father.the man wasnt physically abusive,but he knew just what to say to cut his family to the core. erich would never claim his parents made him the way he was,but they probably did. he was never manly enough for his father. so in is early years erich would fuck anything that walked and amassed large amounts of firearms. he longed for the approval of his mother,thus the tumultuous relationship he would have with karoliena. any attention from a female,even pure abuse was what he craved. it was weird how billy was proud of a sibling's effort to give him shoes,yet dislike the parents that birthed them.

erich had been in more of his share of scraps. there was little like releasing the rage he felt against the world onto one single person. again and again he let the corner of rebar strike this man's skull. there was a point when the resistance of bone stopped. erich didnt care. the only thing that mattered was that he and billy made it out alive. he couldnt care less about the mdma at this point. it was a shit drug that he had little interest in. but it was either him or erich and billy. he was certain that nobody would be calling 999 after this erich falls back of the man in horror of what he has done to this man,he pants as he sees billy stab the man over and over. in the midst of it all,erich doesnt doubt the man is dead. fuck it.a few more drinks and a few more drugs and it will be forgotten. erich eyes the wound on bill and and shakes his head. "fuck,i dont know. it looks bad. but i guess if it was really bad,you wouldnt be able to speak." erich pants,lying against the wall. " my shoes?!" erich says in shock,but still removing his foot wear. hes never actually witnessed what he assumed to be murder,so he did as billy said. "you look bad,man..like really bad." erich says in concern
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#324 Posted : 17 July 2016 13:18:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy hands Erich his own shoes rather carefully then proceeds to put on Erich's. Granted, they are a little bigger than expected but they'll do. He ties up the laces as he's bent over, watching the dealer take some short and sharp breaths, clearly on his way out. Billy walks back over towards him very slowly and looking extremely menacing. Even when he's laughing and joking away, this guy has a constantly wild look in his eyes which makes you want to avoid a lengthy period of eye contact with him as it's rather unsettling. Billy stands over the man, one foot each side of his body. Crouching down, looking like he's straddling the guy, Billy grabs the collar of the dealer's shirt and pulls him up so they're face to face. "Where is the rest of your fucking stash?" Billy asks through gritted teeth as he uses his free hand to grab a little bag of pills out of the man's pocket. These will suffice for the night but while he's at it, Billy thought he might as well take the whole lot and make some money out of it. He's only trying to survive after all. The guy spits up some blood and lets out a cry of stutters, clearly unable to talk at all even though his life literally depends on it right now. "Can't fucking hear you??!! Odd Shoes, take these!" Billy throws the packet of pills to Erich and then lets go of the man's collar, shoving his head against the ground. Billy stands up and the man continues to mumble and whimper but that's not answering Billy's question so he's out of chances. Suddenly, Billy does one of the most gruesome things Erich may have seen and ever will in his life. As the guy squirms, Billy lifts a foot and stomps it full force right on his face, causing his nose to break on impact as well as blood to spray across the ground. Billy continues to stomp on him with one foot before getting bored and using two, almost as if the guy is a trampoline. Blood sprays, the most horrid sounds fill the alleyway and the guys head literally caves right in under the full weight of Billy...and Erich's shoes. There was no way he'd ruin his own ones for that. Billy exhales and hops off the dead body before untying the shoes and offering them back out to Erich. "Thanks for letting me use them," he says, casually picking bits of smashed skull and hair off of them like it's nothing. "Want to head to the park and take the pills in there? It's fucking ace being off your face and enjoying the open area. Ever been tripping while trying to ride a swing??!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#325 Posted : 17 July 2016 13:42:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich watches as his shoes probably end the life of some mystery fellow. erich wipes his chin in thought. these shoes were going to have to be discarded. having two different shoes was quite distinguishable. fuck.he could only hope that nina;s father had a spare set of shoes around. he has to say,he really wished he would have known thats whatt billy had planned. "holy shit...." he mouths silently,holding billy;s shoes. after tonight,he would have to leave england and quick. how could he know this billy character wasnt going to finger him? luckily he didnt know his name. erich runs his hand through his hair as he watches parts of this man's control unit spew across the concrete. erich's father was a cop in miami dade county,he had has seen more than his share of dead bodies,but this was the first one he saw up close and personal. it was awful to think about, but erich didnt know this person. for all he knew,he was a terrible person who needed killed. "i do wish you had told me thats what you had planned for my shoes! i just got the left one broken in." erich already made plans to throw the shoes into the thames and leave tomorrow. "cant say that i have. you want me to push you in the swing?" erich asks. out of sight,out of mind
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#326 Posted : 18 July 2016 03:02:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy shrugs when Erich says that he wishes he was informed of the usage of his shoes beforehand. To be honest, he doesn't really care. As long as it wasn't his own shoes that got wrecked he'll sleep well tonight - or at least as well as a homeless person can. Erich could keep the shoes if he wanted, Billy wasn't going to point the finger at him anyway. He doesn't see murder as something to boast about or really dwell on. It's just a regular occurrence for him and a way of survival. Erich helped him out, he's gotten away with murder before, so he's not going to make a big deal about this. "Well...that's if you really want to take the pills with me?" he says quietly, "I got the pills for you but that was just to return the favour. You don't have to hang with me if you don't want to, mate." Billy takes his shoes back and begins to tie them, crouched down just inches away from the destroyed corpse and not even flinching. It's a little odd that someone actually wants to spend time with Billy. Erich now has what he wanted so he doesn't need to be hanging around with the troubled homeless teen. Hell, he could easily use the rebar on him right now and flee the scene if he wished too.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#327 Posted : 18 July 2016 06:33:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich was a bit miffed about his shoes. not only did he link him to wrong doing,they were also a bit wet. erich had a half a mind to piss on billy's shoes,just so he would also have wet feet. but alas,erich's bladder was empty. there previously was a brick wall that needed erich's name written in whiz. erich wasnt too shaken up about what had just occurred. after all,he wasnt from here,so nothing really counted. erich gives a little shrug and goes through the man's pockets. he found only lint and a tamigotchi of all things. "the hell? is this some secret drug dealer thing? i really didnt think anyone still played with these things. it seems almost sad this little electronic creature is going to die." erich solemnly puts it in his own pocket. he would put the thing out of its misery in a quiet ceremony later. erich frowns down at his wet shoes. " why not? id be a sad bastard to use these things all alone. arent these pills all about bad music,worse dancing and just being with people?" erich asks,looking at their score. he'd never used the stuff and wanted the best time possible with them. "we'll have plenty of time to go our own way after the pills wear off. lets have some fun."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#328 Posted : 18 July 2016 07:22:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy scowls at the mention of a Tamagotchi, like he's got a personal vendetta against the little digital pets. "Fuck those little Tamagotchi bastards, mate. They're so fucking needy. Like, grow some balls and fend for yourself. Those little cunts wouldn't last a second in the real world. They want to try living out here. Let it die," he says in an unexpected fit of rage. You'd think you would have just insulted him and his entire bloodline with the way he reacted. There's no doubt that this man is crazed and has many issues going on inside the much wounded head of his. Still, he managed to give Erich some drugs free of charge so he's not all bad. When Erich states that he'd like Billy to join him in the taking of the pills, he smiles and again suddenly goes from looking like a complete psychopath to actually rather cute and cuddly in the matter of seconds. "Really? With me?" he asks in total surprise. Sitting in an damp empty park, taking drugs with a stranger at this bizarre hour is not exactly an invitation for tea with The Queen but it means a lot to Billy. Even the kind strangers who reply to him and help him out with a few spare coins or some warm food tend not to hang around him for too long. He's usually always wounded and his slurred speech doesn't exactly make him look very approachable and friendly. "OK...follow me".

After walking for about five minutes, jaunting up and down a serious of urine soaked alleyways and encountering a vicious fox which Billy punted about twenty feet, the arrive at the park. It covers a vast area and most of it is just used for strolling and taking in the scenery. There's very little areas for the children to play aside from one very small corner filled with the usual slides, frames and roundabouts then there's the lone row of three sings sat upon the top of a hill, which is where Billy is leading Erich. The rest of the park is filled with beautiful flowers, two ponds and a huge wooded area which covers the entire north section. It may be bitterly cold outside but the huge trek up the enormous and steep hill really takes it out of both of them, causing them to sweat and pant. "Fuck, I'm unfit, bruv!" Billy says as he reaches the summit, leaning against the side of the swings as he catches his breath. It was worth the climb though as it's a beautiful spot. Nobody will disturb them, they have swings to entertain them and the location allows them to see not only the entire park but out over the city too. Down in the alleys it looks very dank and scary but from here, the streetlights and the tall illuminated buildings out on the skyline really brings more life to the area. To help cope with the heat, Billy unzips and takes off his tracksuit zipper, revealing that he didn't have a t-shirt on underneath it. No wonder he was feeling the cold earlier in the night. It's not the only thing he reveals, though. On his bare torso, there are lots of scars and bruises. Most of them look like they've been caused by sharp blades. He still manages to look very attractive in spite of this but it's still sad to see someone so young in such a beaten state. "Odd Shoes, you like it up here?" he asks while tying the zipper around his waist with the sleeves. Billy sits down on one of the swings.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#329 Posted : 19 July 2016 01:45:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich listens to Billy rant about the tamigotchi. He himself was no stranger to berating inanimate objects. He would frequently tell potted plants they were being insolent. " one of them Fuck your sister or something,man? Look,This one has poo all over it" did h holds up the poor abused tamigotchi. It looks to be wailing and has six piles of poop around it. No dancing for this little fella. Erich nods to Billy 's question. Erich was social enough and wasn't ready to find his way back to Nina's parents house. Besides,He wasn't sure where it was. Things looked different at night and the only thing he had to go on was : it was a house in a row of other houses. Oh,and there was a pretty ugly dog outside." sounds good. We've come to far to part now. There's drugs to be taken and fun to be had. " Erich announces while jumping to stand on the base of s street lamps.the man has watching singing in the rain one too many times.

Erich was shocked to see a Fox. Even more so to see it booted. He assumed the area of London was devoid of life other then rats,dogs,and cats. Erich chucks his bit of rebar through a parked mazda's windshield. It really was the car owners fault,they should realize parking in the street could be hazardous. The car's alarm honks in protest,but the two pay it no mind. Erich oohs and ahs at the grounds of the park. He had always hated urban sprawl and felt at ease with grass under his feet. That being said, he was also huffing and puffing as they made there way up the hill. Hills were odd things for Erich. Florida is immensely flat. Walking up This hill felt like he was climbing a mountain. Erich looks at Billy's shirtless self in the dim light. " looking like Bruce fucking Lee over there. Its so cold out here, you could probably cut glass with those nips." Erich chuckles and makes a...nipple cutting glass sound. Its both squeaky and squishy sounding. It certainly takes skill to do this. Erich plops down in the dirt and leans against the poles of the swing. Thinking back,he was pretty sure a Benny hill sketch was filmed here. Sadly,he found England nothing like the Benny hill show. Women running around in lingerie wasn't an hourly occurrence. "Yeah,a welcome change from home. One can only take so much blistering heat . why look at this, my pomade is holding strong and not melting on my head. You are living the dream here,Bill bill Billy." Erich says rather pleased. He was s man of simple pleasures and was ready for pill popping. " Shit,I should have taken that cat's shoes." the dirt and blood had formed a pretty foul looking crust on his feet.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#330 Posted : 19 July 2016 02:40:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy likes to pretend that he doesn't like to be in the company of anyone aside from his younger brother who he loves dearly. He's hard headed and can get by just fine on his own, or so that's what he tells himself. It's easier to push people away as there is far less chance of being hurt on his own. Billy has suffered a lot of rejection in his life. His parents and two foster families couldn't handle him and when the going got tough, they bailed and left him behind. He's a big softy at heart and just wants to be loved, or even shown a few signs of friendship. Billy's always weary when people try to get close to him, questioning their motives, wondering if it's a good idea to let them into his life as he doesn't want them to hurt him. Even though Erich is just a stranger, who still hasn't revealed his name, Billy would feel upset if he were to turn out to be a total dick in the end as he's really liking the company. When Erich makes a remark about his bare chest, Billy laughs and stands on the swing set. He places his feet on the seat and grabs onto the highest points on the chains before beginning to sway gently as he stands up. "I'm not really feeling the cold after walking up that hill, bruv. Bet you didn't bank on knowing what my nipples and my belly button looked like when we first met, mate." Billy chuckles and looks down at Erich. "Fuck is pomade, Odd Shoes?" Billy had never heard of the word before and wasn't sure if it was an American thing or not. Erich seems like a pretty wild and spontaneous character so he might just be making the word up for all Billy knows. He watches as Erich looks down at the bloody shoes. Without warning, and rather impressively, Billy leaps from the swing while it's in motion and twirls 180 degrees mid-air before landing right in front of Erich, exactly where he had planned on. "There's a little pond down to the left. Want to go give them a dip to clean them? Popping pills and being covered in blood and bits of skull ain't classy, mate," he says in a very matter of fact manner, as if taking MDMA while shirtless in an empty park is considered classy.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#331 Posted : 19 July 2016 04:55:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich ponders Billy's question very seriously. He draws his knees up and rests his chin on them. Finally,he speaks slowly." oddly,I did expect to see your belly button before the evening was over. But your nipples? Never. Nipples are something to be protected and treasured. My own are like two graceful condors,gliding down a mountain." he says this with all seriousness. He is the sort that walks the line between being mad as a hatter and someone that just can't conform to social norms. "Hair stuff." Erich says looking up at Billy swinging. He digs his heel into the dirt s little. Dirt is some thing that Erich always pays attention to. Its pretty rare in Florida. At least good mud producing dirt like this. " its like Vaseline. Only less implied anal sex." Erich grins up at Billy. It was hard to picture anyone using Vaseline for anything else. Erich's mom used to slather it on sunburns,Fuck knows if it actually helped. But Erich knew he hated the smell of it. Erich jumps back and rolls three Times when Billy jumps off the swing. " Jesus,man! I thought it was the blitz all over again." Erich pants heavily.as a rule,Erich started out semi normal with people,then let the reigns free. Mainly just to see how much people would take before walking away. " capitAl idea. I hear this stuff makes you sweat like a pig. Though I don't think swimming in shoes is all that classy. Well..Maybe if I could incorporate a bow tie of some sort." Erich takes off running,well ahead of Billy before yelling over his shoulder "race you there!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#332 Posted : 19 July 2016 05:25:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy laughs and places his hand over his navel area, a little bit nervous now that Erich admitted to expecting to see his belly button tonight. He has no idea why or if he is joking. All he knows is that this man is insanely weird but in the best possible way, so there's probably 101 reasons why he expected to see his belly button. "You're fucking weird, bruv. I like you though. You know that you've got to get your belly button out too to make it fair though," Billy says with a chuckle. Obviously he's not really caring about seeing Erich's navel but he thought he might as join in on the random and spontaneous nature of his new friend. "Wait, people use Vaseline for butt stuff? Wouldn't that feel all....thick and sticky? I just steal some real lube from Boots if I want to get freaky. Not that I do. Total Virgin Mary here." Billy jokes, giving Erich a wink. The homeless teen appears to be more relaxed than ever before. The sense that he'll turn around at any second and stab Erich in the face is slowly fading away. He's developed more trust for his friend and isn't as on edge any more. "Well I was actually just thinking about dipping your feet in to clean them and washing the shoes separately. I...uh...I can't...swim. Don't fucking laugh, OK? I think it's only waist deep but I don't wanna chance it, mate. You can venture in if you want. Just don't complain if you brush against a dead duck or something." Billy laughs and as soon as Erich mentions racing, Billy darts off before his friend even has time to get to his feet. Use to running for his life and from the authorities, Billy has some speed and is already like 60 ft away.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#333 Posted : 19 July 2016 07:14:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" why thank you,sir. You're quite an entertaining cat too. I've got to say,I've experienced quite a number of firsts tonight." Erich was a bit of a stranger to the life Billy leads,and by tomorrow it would seem no more real than a dream. Erich licks his finger and holds it up to the air,nodding seriously. " winds from the north.I'll freeze my ass off if I remove my shirt." Erich says as if his mother was going to warn him he was going to catch his death. But,Billy did have a point. One belly button is just lonely. So Erich takes the Bottom edge of his shirt and brings it over and into the neck hole. This results in looking like he is wearing some Frankenstein bikini top. Erich gives a wiggle that wouldn't be out of place seeing buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs perform. " isn't something thick and sticky kind of the point? By yeah,that's my thought too. Afterwhile,it'd get hot and catch you both on fire. That shits made out of the same stuff gas for cars is. What's a boots? Like a fisting but with your foot?" Erich asks this rather scared of the answer.he considers himself pretty well versed in some acts,but feet...there? He was worried suddenly. The idea of not being able to swim was unbelievable to Erich. Water was always around when he grew up,so it was some thing you just did. " well,if you do fall in,I'll save you. You got the pillS after all. " Erich crackles with laugher. About 20 feet into the run,Erich is doubled over and gasping fro breath. The cider was sloshing in his stomach and his lungs were probably caked with enough bong resin to choke a moose.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#334 Posted : 19 July 2016 08:03:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy laughs looking at Erich's belly button. It's not that there's anything wrong with it, Billy just finds it so bizarre that he just asked a man who he barely knows to show off his navel area in the middle of a park at night. The gentleman also complied which doesn't make the whole situation any less strange. "Uh...nice?? I don't know what the rules are or what to say when another man allows you to see his belly button. Do I have to buy a "thank you" card or...?" Billy finds himself oddly fascinated by the sight before him and has to snap himself out of a trance-like gaze which was induced by Erich's wiggling. "Wait, what? Oh....Oh no! Not that! Boots is a pharmacy chain here. Huge stores. Where you get all your medicines, skin care, beauty products, condoms and they even have chocolate bars near the front of the store. Easy to just pick up and run."

Down by the pond, Billy sits at the edge of it, making sure his good shoes don't delve into the water. Rather than a typical, natural and muddy pond surrounded by overgrown grass and the smell of old water, this one looks man made and well looked after. The entire area surrounding the water is concrete and paved with lots of kooky designs. There are also floor lights dotted around the huge circular pond, illuminating the sparkling water as well as Billy's shadow as he's sat among them. It's clearly a lovely place to go with families to feed the birds that reside in it during daylight hours as well as to appreciate the beautiful scenery. It's not a place to hit up next too and wash bloody feet in but these two live life on the edge. "Sit your arse here, Odd Shoes!" calls Billy while patting the area next to him. As he waits for Erich to catch his breath and come over, Billy takes out the small packet of pills and fumbles it around in his shaking hands.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#335 Posted : 19 July 2016 23:46:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich shrugs and looks down at his belly button then at Billy's. He makes a little "hmph" sound in contemplation. "Well...I don't know sir. Is there protocol for such meetings of the belly buttons? I probably should have paid more attention In school..wait! Do I have to call yours a Billy button?" Erich asks in the same tone you would ask a landlord for reduction of rent.he continues to dance around before making his belly button sing with his hands. His song of choice? Wannabe by the spice girls. " boots sounds like Walgreens back home. Some even have attached liquor stores. None of the clerks are cute,so it's never a lick her store. " Erich speaks starting off as if he is speaking to Billy then trails off more into speaking to Himself.

Erich can be about as dainty as a buffalo in a geo metro,so he just plops his feet into the little pond. He was far too lazy to scrub his shoes clean and his feet were already wet anyway. So they may as well be wet with clean water. Eirch makes a face as soon as he sits and lifts up his left cheek. " I just Sat in duck poop.." Erich announces flatly. " we need some bread,I love feeding the little bastards." Erich makes his say next to Billy. He was rather anxious to try this drug. X with a strange homeless guy He just met,witnessed a murder someone....it seemed like an appropriate event. " can you take them without water? I'm pretty sure you don't want to drink this water." Erich asks,wiggling his toes in the water. The place was beautiful. He would have to remember to come back during the day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#336 Posted : 20 July 2016 04:15:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You know I used to think that it was actually called a Billy button when I was younger. Thought it was named after each individual person. That was until my little brother Deneil came along and then people started talking about his cute little "Billy" button. Have to say that I was...deeply, deeply upset when I found out that it was actually called a belly button," Billy says with a little smile of embarrassment on his face, recalling how young and gullible he was at one point in his life which is extremely hard for him to believe now. When Erich sings Wannabe, Billy can't help but hum along. It was a song that was with him throughout his childhood as well as the band themselves. Those were the good old days before everything went tits up. "You know, if I was ever in a pop band I know for a fact I'd be the fucking Scary Spice one. Although I'd probably take scary to a hole new level," he jokes, bringing out his pocket knife again and waving it in the air.

Billy flinches a little, not wanting his tracksuit bottoms or his good shoes to get wet from the splash that the ever so "dainty" Erich caused in the pond. "Not sure if the ducks are even out tonight. Can't see any. Wait...where do ducks even sleep? I've never seen on asleep. Sometimes there are big swans in here too but I hate them. They aren't pretty or cute, they're vicious big bastards. The come out the water, flap their wings and start hissing at people. Punched one in the face before. Big feathery cunt." Billy doesn't even appear to be joking as he makes this statement. The guy seems to hold the strangest grudges, from Tamagotchis to swans, nobody is safe from his wrath. Billy carefully unties and takes off his shoes, resting them to the side and stuffing his socks in them. He rolls up the bottoms of his trousers to just below his kneecap and dips his bare feet into the water. He winces in preparation at first, thinking it would be absolutely freezing but the water is actually at an OK temperature. "Yeah you can take them without water, if you don't mind swallowing it dry," he says, opening up the packet and places a small colourful pill in the palm of Erich's hand. "They can make you really thirsty during the trip. Can also cause vomiting, increases energy, lifts mood, increases metabolic rate and allows you to engage in intense physical activity. It's the fucking party drug, mate," Billy says casually popping the pill and remaining chilled by the pool as he waits for it to kick in. It can take around 15 minutes before it really gets going. Billy bumps his foot off of Erich's in the water purposely, just wanting a little bit of contact. It may seem weird but physical human contact is very few and far between for him these days, unless it's someone trying to kill him. He can't exactly turn around and give this stranger a hug so a little connection under the water will do, showing that he's cool and comfortable in his company.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#337 Posted : 20 July 2016 05:30:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"That is very adorable." Erich says warmly.it's rather Odd to think this rough and tumble man was once just a silly little kid. "I'm an only child..kind of. My...adopted father's daughter? " Erich says crunching up his face in thought of how to word what Jayne was to him. Erich turns up the intensity of his singing of wannabe whern Billy joins in out humming. Erich had always loved girly pop songs,and it was rare to find someone else who would join in. " stabby spice just doesn't have the same ring to it. Sounds like a seedy Simpson's version. I could join your pop group as greasy spice. I'd be the bad boy of the group with a heart of gold and a love of sailor suits." Erich had a weird fixation with sailor suits. There were loads of old paintings of little boys in sailor suits. He never wore one as a kid,so he reckons someone has cheated him.

"Maybe ducks are actually vampires and turn into people during the night. The legend of bats got started to mainly seem scarier." Erich suggests ,now wondering if its cat poop or possibly fox droppings. He knew Billy shouldn't have punted that Fox. He wasn't sure if he should be paying the price. But he forgave the Fox,how could a mere Fox know where a given person was going to sit? " swans are ok by me. By geese? Fuck those things. They love to bite you On the dick. Seems to be alp they are good for." Erich spats. Few avians raised his ire like geese. Turkeys were a close second. Erich nods his thanks and looks at the little pill in his Palm. None of those effects sounded like Hallucinations. Erich was hoping it wasn't like cocaine. He hated that stuff. It just made him want to feel productive. Yet with no boost of creativity. "Dry is good.I'm more than adept." Erich states before popping it in and producing some spit to swallow it. Erich sits there and waits for something to happen. It was rather thrilling. He had no idea what to expect or if he Could handle it. Erich grins and bumps Billy's foot back again,placing his foot on top of Billy's. "You have remarkably soft feet." Erich muses,not sure if this was effect of the drug or not. " wait...this isn't going to be like train spotting,is it? I don't want to Shit a bed. Waking up with an underage Scottish girl? Meh. But no poop."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#338 Posted : 20 July 2016 06:23:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ducks turning into people? Hmm. Well I guess that would explain half of the stupid duck looking faces all these girls have when they take pictures of themselves. That's still not a thing right? I haven't been online for like...a year and a half now. Is the internet still a scary place?" One of the things that Billy misses most is the internet and the media as a whole. He might see the odd story in an old newspaper in the streets but other than that he's pretty clueless about what's going on in the world. The uncle he occasionally stays with does not own a computer and has one of the smallest TV packages possible, so Billy is now pretty much in the dark. He has no idea if someone is planning on starting a war, who is number one in the charts or if Betty White is still alive. "Geese? Yeah, they can fuck off too. Birds in general, really. Peacocks are cool though. I like saying the name." Billy chuckles and watches as Erich swallows the pill without a care in the world. He's pretty sure now that this guy really is just friendly. There's no way he'd allow himself to get into the state that MDMA puts you in if he had some ulterior motives for Billy. "Soft feet? Well, thanks. Never had someone compliment them before. Suppose this is a night for a lot of firsts, though". Billy continues to rub his foot over Erich's only without the subtlety of earlier. He has no idea why he's continuing this but it feels oddly comforting. "Well...not going to lie, this pill can cause diarrhea but it's not that common. Also, if you feel it coming we're in a giant park so just take a little trip into the bushes." Billy laughs and lays back on the ground, placing his hands behind his head and looking up at the stars as he waits for it to kick in. He can already feel a slight difference in his body but that may just be the adrenaline of actually awaiting the rush that is to come. Billy continues to rub over Erich's foot and sighs. "Odd Shoes...I don't usually ask people this but...what's your name, mate? You're the first person to be this close to me for so long. You've even made me laugh. I'd like to know your name."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#339 Posted : 20 July 2016 23:47:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Hell yeah it is. Like do they really expect no one to know they are just covering up for their lack of full lips? That'd be like taking a real close up picture of your dick to make it look gargantuan. Personally? I'd make a model city and smash it like Godzilla," Erich says with laugh. "You ain't missing much,man. It still just porn and people fighting. Oh and cats. Lots of cats." Erich tells Billy while putting his hand in the water. Erich liked the slightly slimy feel of the algae under the lip of the concrete edge. Erich occasionally dabbled with the internets. It made him feel superior by not watching tv. " peacocks and blue footed boobies. The only acceptable birds. Well those and chickens. Yard bird is a tasty little nugget of flesh. They have Popeye's chicken in this country? That'll make you take a Shit on the next kfc you see. " Erich states as fact after getting lost on the tangent of chicken. Now he was getting rather hungry since the drunken tummy feeling was subsiding. "Welcome" Erich quips after Billy replies to his foot comment. In spite of things,Erich tried to keep manners. They were an increasingly rare thing these days. And it was nice to set yourself apart. He doesn't mind Billy's foot rubbing his. This whole night was feeling like a dark version of some movie like goonies or little rascals. Just two drugged up fellows bonding in a duck pond. "The runs,huh?" Erich says nodding his head. " clench tight little sphincter.clench tight! " Erich sings towards his backside. " that reminds me,wanna hear a funny thing? Give someone lsd and laxatives. They'll fucking swear they are melting." Erich laugh a loudly. To him the only thing better than taking lsd,was giving it to other people without their knowledge.most of the time he made sure they were in a safe place...unless he didn't like you.
" well,I can appreciate loneliness. Like old Dean Martin says,everybody needs somebody sometimes." Erich sings,in a surprisingly good Dean Martin voice.given his...eccentricity,Erich doesn't find many willing to tolerate him.so he does appreciate people who do. " Erich. With a ch,not a c or a k. " Erich says proudly,wiping off his hand to shake Billy's. It was odd hearing an adult ask ones name. Erich felt sort of rude for not intudcing him self earlier,but names just weren't important to him.Erich lies back on the paved ground and also look up at the stars. " feels like the fucking lion king,man. MufasA!" Erich laughs over at Billy. Erich wasn't sure if he was feeling anything,other than an intense fear of shitting himself. " are they duds?' Erich asks,concerned.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#340 Posted : 21 July 2016 01:32:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, sounds like nothing has changed," Billy quips with a little sigh as Erich updates him on the scary world of the web. He really misses it. Spending hours discovering stuff, brushing up on his knowledge and stumbling upon all the strangest yet most fascinating pages online helped Billy to expand his mind. He certainly didn't pay attention in school and nobody else was going to educate him so Google was his teacher for a long time. It's probably why he has a slightly warped view on the world. He misses the porn too, of course. Some of the stuff he witnessed blew his tiny little mind. The closest thing he sees to nudity nowadays is accidentally stumbling on a hobo having a piss against a bin. "Popeye's? What's that? Doubt we have any here, or at least in London. I know most of these streets and I've never seen one. I don't like KFC anyway. Don't get me wrong, I like the food. In fact, I love the food! It's just that the nearest one here kicked me out of the store for "cluttering up the place" when all I was doing was sitting at a table and eating chicken strips," Billy says, still sounding a little hurt after being ejected for seemingly nothing. Even though he simply wanted to eat and not cause anything, Billy's usual bruised, bloody and often intoxicated appearance can come across as unnerving and threatening so the manager of the establishment clearly didn't want him mixing with the other customers. "LSD and laxatives? I'll remember that one. There's a few little cunts around here that need to endure that sheer panic. In fact, I'd gladly do that to most people in this area. These streets aren't filled with many friendly faces if you haven't already noticed," Billy says with a hearty laughs as he continues to rub Erich's foot. He raises and eyebrow in surprise and nods along when he discovers Odd Shoes' real name. "Erich? With a ch? Nice. Wasn't expecting that. You look more like a....Wade or something. Erich is cool though." Billy smiles. When Erich leans in to shake his hand, Billy gets the wrong idea and gives Erich a little gentle peck on the lips before realising that his offered out hand is now pressing into his stomach. Clearly the guy was going for a handshake and not anything else. "Ah...ummm....yeah...that was..." Billy struggles for words and it also doesn't help that he can now feel the pill kicking in, making it hard to focus on what he wants to say.

Edited by user 21 July 2016 01:33:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage