logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#281 Posted : 30 October 2014 00:52:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Dustyn and Dallas sit in a bar not far from their university campus. What started out as a writing session for their original compositions for the music course has turned into a night of drinking, laughing and the occasional flirt here and there. While Dustyn and Dallas aren't officially an item nor even so much as went on a date, there is an obvious spark between them and they already have a close bond. They live down the corridor from one another in the student accommodation halls, attend the same course and Dallas was the first person Dustyn spoke to on their first day and vice versa. Dustyn is probably one of the most popular people on campus and rightfully so. He is a good nature, a brilliant sense of humour and style, friendly, upbeat and insanely talented. Dustyn is also very active within the gay community, often organising many events and is seen as "the voice". With his odd patterned, brightly coloured clothing, loud and infectious laugh and love for a good party, Dustyn is certainly hard to ignore. What he lacks in height, he makes up for it in character. A lot of these "loud" types often come across as attention seekers but not Dustyn. He is a genuinely happy soul and everyone can see that, hence why he is so loved. Everybody knows Dustyn. He gulps down the remainder of his third beer and giggles. "I'm never usually out this late. You is a bad influence on me, Conners." It's a clear lie considering half of the stories circulating in regards to Dustyn's wild late night antics. He might be all sweet and cuddly but according to some people, Dustyn gets up to a lot of "stuff". "You should totally come to my Halloween party. Everyone else is going to be there. I'd like to see you turn up....in a Borat costume." Dustyn laughs, sounding a little bit slurry.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#282 Posted : 30 October 2014 05:19:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Sitting in his favourite bar, Dallas was really in his element. Although he was at university to study music, he already had a band and knew that he would one day "make it" even if he didn't graduate. His attendance at university was more to make his parents shut up and so he didn't have to work some dead end job until his band got signed. However, in the few months he had been here, he had made some close friends, particularly on his course. University had opened him up to an all new kind of person who he never really met in everyday life - people like himself. His school hadn't exactly been filled with gay guys, and those who were were the sort of flamboyant types who he just knew were in it for the attention. In his music scene, it was a similar story, with rock's macho atmosphere leaving him as something of an outsider. Here, though, he had met a lot of people who were not only music lovers like himself, but were also gay and not afraid to hide it. He loved that, and although he had always said he would leave as soon as his band made it, but he wasn't so sure now. He had met Dustyn on the first day of fresher's week, and the two had hit it off and become very close ever since, although they had so far only been friends rather than anything else. Dustyn was the centre of all the parties, while Dallas was the cool quiet type that everyone loved because he was a great listener and had time for anyone. He takes a drink of his beer and starts to roll a spliff as Dustyn scolds him. "I guess this isn't the best time to deny the bad influence thing," he laughs, nodding down at the spliff. Dallas was always out late, and he loved being the last one home, no matter how tired he was. He had a reputation as a bit of a party animal. "Borat? What the fuck is that?" he asks, laughing. Dallas had only recently moved from the States, so a lot of the cultural references bypassed him. "I'll come...and I'll dress as...a unicorn," he laughs, spilling some beer. "Ah, shit."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#283 Posted : 30 October 2014 06:24:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Like Dallas, Dustyn is really in his element too. He has a strong passion for music, a very creative soul and also a major social butterfly. It's the perfect place for him to be. Back home in his small town situated in Ireland, he was known by everyone and somewhat of a local celebrity due to his regular busking throughout the town, charisma and involvement with the church, fundraising and local events. He was always getting involved in everything. He moved to England with his family around four years ago and made friends without any problems. Dustyn literally has thousands upon thousands of friends on Facebook. He's always meeting friends of already existing friends and meeting new people every time he goes out. Another reason why he is so popular is because, apart from Dallas, he's the only non-English person there and it adds an air of coolness. It's probably another reason why he and Dallas were drawn together. They are both "different" and stand out as the sole "American one" or "Irish one" in the course. "Borat? It's a shite film by a terrible comedian....and I use that term very loosely. Basically I wanna see you in one of those mankinis." Dustyn laughs in his usual booming way and watches Dallas roll the spliff. "Here, where you get that? Choking for one of those." Dustyn moves back a little when Dallas spills the beer so that it doesn't run right off the table and onto his beloved jumper. He picks up the bottle to stop the flow and giggles. "Silly arse!" Grabbing a napkin, he mops up the spillage. "Oh and if you is gonna come to the party dressed as the cutest unicorn ever or not, I should warn ya that Amy is gonna be there so best be prepared." Amy is a girl on the course who is rather oversexed, foul mouthed and on the larger side. Regardless of gender or sexual orientation, she'll be all over you even if she's stone cold sober. Many refer to her simply as "the fat slag". Not very charming but sadly an apt description. Being easy and a total bootie call, she gets a lot of action but genuinely believes it's because she is drop dead gorgeous and God's gift. "She keeps eyeing you up so you might get some action there." He laughs as he purposely tries to wind Dallas up.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#284 Posted : 30 October 2014 07:35:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Shite? I love the way you say that," Dallas laughs. "Shoite," he says in his best Irish accent, totally butchering the attempt. "I'll make a note not to watch Borat then, and I will definitely not be trying to find out what a mankini is. That just sounds dangerous." He picks up a beer mat and starts to usher the spilled beer onto the floor before he stands up and goes to get another one. It was a weird sort of place for Dallas, England. The students here were allowed to drink far younger than they were in the States, and boy did they take advantage of that. He certainly wasn't one to miss out, and since he arrived in the country, he could barely remember a time when he didn't have a drink in his hand. Returning to the table, he sits and takes another drink before resuming rolling his spliff. "This?" he asks as he licks the skin and finishes the spliff off. "I always have a little something in my sock drawer...other than the vibrator I mean," he jokes, before lifting the spliff to his lips and lighting it. The good thing about frequenting student haunts was that most of the staff knew them and no one minded if they would smoke some weed. As he takes a long drag, he looks at Dustyn through squinted eyes. "Oh yeah? What's she gonna come as? You know if you wrapped her in a sleeping bag she would just look like a used condom," Dallas laughs. He hated people who were uptight and thought they were better than they were. "Can't you just like palm her off on someone early? She keeps trying to grab my balls all the time and it's just uncool," he laughs. Dallas takes another drag and hands the spliff to Dustyn. "I think even if I was attracted to women, I could never get it up for her," he laughs.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#285 Posted : 30 October 2014 08:19:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn shakes his eyes and tries to hold in his laughter when he hears Dallas' very poor attempt at an Irish accent "Oh, Dallas please don't ever let me hear you do that ever again. Ever." Dustyn chuckles and nods along when Dallas talks about the mankini again. "Yeah, they isn't the most comfortable things. Not that I has ever worn one for a guy while extremely drunk. Totally never happened before." Dustyn winks and goes to get another beer, saying hello to the familiar faces he passes while on his way over to the bar. His words are a little bit slurred and his eyes are starting to glaze over now so it won't be long before he breaks out into the traditional Irish chants. He later returns with his beer as Dallas lights up his spliff. "I smoked the last of mine on Saturday. Oh, that's where I keep my vibrator too!" he exclaims, not exactly joking nor being very subtle about it. Dustyn covers his mouth when Dallas suggests that Amy should dress as a used condom. "Dally! I don'ts even wanna think about that. That is just...bleh!" Dustyn frowns and gulps his beer, trying to get the image out of his head. "Well I can't blame her for trying. You is very attractive if I do say so myself." Under the table, Dustyn moves forward and gives Dallas' thigh a gentle squeeze, half imitating Amy but also for his own satisfaction.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#286 Posted : 30 October 2014 09:34:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs at Dustyn's reaction and shrugs his shoulders when he hears him protest against his terrible accent. "Ah, ok, don't worry, I'll try not to do it again. I think I heard once that my family is Irish, like way back, but obviously I didn't inherit the accent," he says with a laugh. "I don't even wanna know what it is. It has half man and half bikini and I don't care how hot a guy is, he is never pulling that off," Dallas smirks, taking another long drink of his beer. "Hey what time was that lecture in the morning? I don't think I'm gonna make it there," he smiles. When Dustyn talks about his vibrator and doesn't seem to be joking, Dallas rolls his eyes. Dustyn was always way more sexual than he was. "I bet you do, dude," he says with a shake of his head. "Yeah, man she's just a tramp. She has one of those stamps to prove it too. I swear it says like "enter through other door"," he says, trying to keep a straight face. When Dustyn touches his leg, Dallas shakes his head and laughs. "Yeah, everyone wants some of Dallas," he jokes, taking another hit from the spliff.

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#287 Posted : 31 October 2014 07:10:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn fakes a gasp of horror when he hears that Dallas has Irish roots and yet still can't pull off the accent. "Part Irish and still can't do the accent? You ain't worthy. I can'ts say anything though because I has some Polish roots and I can't even attempt the accent. I can do a good Scottish accent though. My granddad was Scottish." Dustyn takes a sip of his beer while winking at Dallas. "I don'ts know, I think you could pull off a mankini. Maybe Amy could pull it off for you. She's gagging for your knob. Well she's gagging for everyone's," he jokes. When Dallas rolls his eyes, he laughs and notices how reserved Dallas appears to be when it comes to topics like this. "I is joking. I don't own a vibrator. I own a lovely big pink anal stimulator instead, you?" Dustyn raises an eyebrow and tries his best to hold in his laughter as he sips more of his beer. He's just trying to see if he can make Dallas squirm. Dustyn finds it hilarious but also a little strange when people she away from questions. Being autistic, his social skills are greatly different to the majority of people so if he gets asked a question, he's going to answer it truthfully whether it's with an outrageous, controversial, funny or mundane reply or anything in between. "Oh, she's been banged more times than a taxi door. Both of entrances need are probably gaping and in need of some draught excluders." He shudders, trying to block out that mental image. Dustyn realises his hand is still on Dallas' thigh and as much as he likes the contact, he thinks it's best to move his hand away so he doesn't creep him out. When Dallas takes a hit from the spliff, Dustyn eyes it up like a kid being presented with the sweets aisle in a shop. "Can I take a drag from that?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#288 Posted : 31 October 2014 09:02:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Well I'm part German as well and I can't speak that. What're you gonna do?" he jokes. Dallas was very American and nothing else and it meant that in his life until now he had never even left the country, so his understanding of other cultures sometimes left a little to be desired. "I've never even heard of Polish," he says with a shrug. "Scotland is cool though. I went there recently, to Glasgow," he says, pronouncing it "Glass-cow". "It's a cool place. He laughs and shakes his head before taking a long drag. "Yeah well she can be...what is it, gagging? She can be gagging all she wants she is not getting anywhere near me. I mean that with no offence, like. Jennifer Aniston could be stood there begging for me and I wouldn't be interested," he chuckles. When Dustyn asks him the question about sex toys, he takes a drink of his beer. He didn't want to seem uptight, but he wasn't as sexual as other people so he wasn't 100% comfortable with questions like this. "None, to be honest," he laughs. "I went into an Ann Summers store one week recently, and it was awful. I was scared by the wall of dildos. And when the guy asked if I was looking for something for my girlfriend, that was too much. I panicked and left." He laughs at his own stupidity. Dallas was cool in all other ways, and although he had had sex plenty of times, he still wasn't all that comfortable talkng about it. When Dustyn asks if he can have some of the spliff, Dallas nods and takes another hit before handing it to him. "Sure buddy. Sharing is caring, huh?" he winks.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#289 Posted : 07 November 2014 19:43:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh I wouldn'ts like to speak German, the accent scares me so much." Dustyn giggles. "So with all these different backgrounds, what is your religious views? Like I was raised as a Catholic but I don't know...lately it just all seems like, well a pile of bullshit to be honest. What about you? You...Jewish? You could always whip it out to prove me right or wrong," he says, nodding towards Dallas' crotch while laughing. "Glass-cow? Really Dally?" Dustyn takes another gulp of his strong beer, coughing a little after it goes down the wrong way. "Dying here," he says while coughing and covering his mouth. "Gagging is like extremely desperate, so much so that she's close to actually begging for it. You know you is part of the rainbow community when you'd turn even Jennifer Aniston away." Dustyn laughs when he hears about Dallas' encounter with the sex toys in Ann Summers. "Oh poor Dally. Can'ts say I've ever been in one of those shops. I can'ts imagine you being into all those toys and stuff anyway. You seem way too innocent and cute to be...penetrated." Dustyn laughs. A lot of people think the same of Dustyn, thinking that he is just too funny and cute to even be thinking about "dirty stuff" but if the Chinese whispers going around are anything to go by, Dustyn is not shy and retiring in the bedroom. "Thank you," Dustyn says as he takes the spliff from Dallas. He takes a drag and hands it back to him, exhaling. "So what's your plans for the rest of the night? Well, what's left of it anyway."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#290 Posted : 08 November 2014 06:13:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"German is a very harsh language. Like I don't think anyone ever said I love you in German. It would just sound like you were getting a lecture.or something," he says with a laugh. "My religious views? Yeah I'm an atheist. I think some of my dad's family are jewish and some of my mom's ar catholic, but I never believed any of it at all. Logic says it's all horseshit to me." He shrugs and then laughs at Dustyn. "Nah I'm still all hooded up down there. Uncut, I think they say. When Dustyn laughs at his Ann Summers story, he smirks and holds his hands up. "I'm not into them at all. It was for this girl's birthday, as like a prank," he smirks. "Yeah, I can't imagine ever being...penetrated. I mean...what? It seems sore as shit. I don't think I could ever," he laughs. When Dustyn takes the spliff, he sits back in his seat and looks up at the roof. "I have no plans. I'm happy to stay here. You?"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#291 Posted : 08 November 2014 10:01:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I just don'ts really like the sound of the accent. They just seem like they is angry 24/7. I can't deal with that. I'm too upbeat and breezy and that accent just kills all vibes." Dustyn laughs along with Dallas, really enjoying his company. Although he has a very large network of friends there are only a handful that Dustyn would actually really miss if they were to be separated for whatever reason and Dallas is one of them. While he likes everyone else, Dallas is probably is one of if not the one person he has the most in common with. "The most judgmental people I know are the ones that go to church every Sunday, believe me. Religion is a lot of crap and where I is from, it's still very...old fashioned and by the book. Not very lax and accepting at all, unlike a lot of other practicing Catholics nowadays. When I came out I was treated differently. Some forced smiles, others looked down on me but either way I knew they was talking about me as soon as I had my back turned. How was it for you...you know, coming out and stuff?" Dustyn finishes off yet another beer and giggles into the bottle. "Hooded up? I like that term. I might use that in the future. So yeah, I is all hooded up too," he says with another little giggle. "To be honest, it does get a little uncomfortable and the first time is a bit of a shock to the system but the pleasure....oh fuck. I've only went top once." Dustyn blushes slightly and looks at the clock. "Well they'll be chucking us out of here soon. Starving, buddy. Wanna see what we can find to eat and then...um...you want to...head back to mine, maybe? O-or yours...it's cool," he says with a small but warm smile.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#292 Posted : 09 November 2014 00:48:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I met a few happy ones when I was in Dusseldorf one weekend. And hey, they love beer, but yeah, that accent is just damn aggressive." He laughs a little and takes a drink. When Dustyn talks about religion, Dallas shrugs again. It wasn't something he ever gave much of a second thought to, in truth. "I don't know many religious people. I was brought up in the city and most people there were a bit cosmopolitan. It never got like small town or suburban church going. When I came out, I just told my buddy one day when we were playing Xbox. He looked at me and then asked why I paused the game. He said he always knew so it wasn't a big deal to him. My parents were alright with it, yeah. I mean I think my mom was a bit upset about never having grandkids, but she didn't mind about my sexuality really," he laughs. Most people who met Dallas would never guess he was gay. He didn't have any stereotypical mannerisms, and he definitely didn't have the fabled fashion sense either. He just dressed like a scruffy rock dude, and though he looked effortlessly good, most people would think he was straight. When Dustyn talks about sex, Dallas laughs. "I dunno, man. I mean the pleasure comes from my dick...I can't see how I get pleasure from that. It's not for me," he says, before taking a drag from the joint. He nods. "Sure, that sounds cool. I am not getting pizza, though. No offense, but you British wouldn't know pizza if it came up and fucked you in the ass," he says,winking and laughing before standing up.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#293 Posted : 09 November 2014 07:23:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Well where I was raised it was very religious, predominately Catholic. Not being stereotypical and saying all of Ireland is praying to Jesus and all the woman are named Mary because it's really not like that but my little community in Tipperary was almost like extremists." Dustyn laughs lightly. He can joke around about it now but back when he was in that environment it was very intimidating and even made someone as outgoing as Dustyn recoil. Being at university and having a fresh start in a new country is probably the main reason why he can be a little over the top and certainly not shy about his sexuality. He's making up for lost time and taking advantage of this freedom. "Your mate sounds cool. So do your parents, actually. My aunt Grace and one of my brothers, Reece, were like the only real support at home. Here though I can just be who I wants to be. It's brilliant." Dustyn smiles and plays around with a beer mat, tracing his finger over the patterns on it. Like Dallas, Dustyn doesn't have the stereotypical mannerisms. People obviously know he is gay because he makes no bones about talking about his sexuality but before he came out and the conversations were different, nobody would probably know. His fashion sense might be a little out there but he never wears anything too daring or somewhat feminine for people to look at him and immediately think, "well he's gay". "I get more pleasure from being fucked. If he hits the right spot with the right pressure and pace, it can even make you cum." Dustyn gives a mischievous little wink and stands up. "Hey, hey, hey, three things first, OK? One, I is Irish and not British. Two, I don'ts really bother with pizza anyway and three...." Dustyn looks down and tries his best to pluck up some courage in such a short amount of time. Although what he's about to ask is not explicitly saying what he has in mind, the question itself pretty much gives the idea away anyway. "You um...want to spend the night too? You don'ts have to though."
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#294 Posted : 08 April 2015 06:34:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Shit, shit, shit!" Riley exclaims as he leads the way out the old warehouse, dodging bullets and giving Usain Bolt a run for his money at the same time. He knew that standing by Billy would only lead to more chaos in his life. Riley has heard all of Billy's stories and has known he was trouble for years but lately he has found himself being sucked into Khan's fucked up life of crime and all the whispers and tales are now suddenly a harsh and scary reality. He has known Billy nearly all of his life but unlike the sociopath he calls a friend, Riley has remained pretty level headed in life. He has a wife, a kid, a decent amount of qualifications and a steady job. When Billy got involved with Riley's brother-in-law, Scott, it became a different story though. Riley found himself covering up for them, having to come get them out of sticky situations and even had to hide them for a while when things between them and a local gang got a little too heated. The thing is, Riley is a good soul and while he doesn't exactly approve of their life choices and all the crimes they have committed, he would never rat them out to anyone.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!!!" Billy yells as he fires bullets into the two remaining gangsters, having shot the first one in the chest. What was supposed to be a simple drugs deal turned into a brutal killing when unhinged Billy unexpectedly whipped out his gun. Even Scott was unaware of his intentions. It seems as though Billy wanted to keep the cocaine as well as the thousands of pounds they were going to receive in exchange for it. Drug dealing is not their usual forte. In fact, anything is really. Extortion, drugs, revenge killings, robbery, anything to keep the two psychopaths occupied will do. Scott seems to enjoy the money made from it all, dressing up sharply and making good use of his earnings. Billy on the other hand just love to get one over on people and enjoys the thrill from all of the bloodshed. Billy picks up both bags and follows his friends out of the old warehouse. "Bet they weren't expecting that!" he laughs, totally not fazed by what just happened. Meanwhile, Riley is leaning against the wall of an old structure, pressing his head against the cool surface as he tries to get over the shock.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#295 Posted : 09 April 2015 02:14:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Jogging out of the warehouse a few steps behind Riley, Scott looks decidedly more calm and calculated than his counterpart. With his short bleached hair slicked back, his shades on and his long black coat flapping in the wind, he looked like something lifted straight out of the Matrix, and he carried himself with the same sort of cool calmness. Unlike Riley, Scott had very little fear, but at the same time, he was far removed from the sort of psychopathy that drove Billy to do the things he did. Scott didn't do this because he had been sucked in or because he got a kick from it, he did it because it was a big money game and because the notoriety that came from the things he did thrilled him. His unflappable demeanour and the cold nature of his criminality earned him the nickname winter. As cold as ice and ruthless to boot. He was the rational thinker of the group, but at the same time he was as dangerous as it was possible for a man to be. As Billy appears outside the warehouse and guns down the last of the dealers, Scott looks across, his eyes obscured still. As they wait for Billy, Scott takes a cigarette from his inside pocket and lights it silently. As Billy reaches them, Scott looks across at the dead dealers. Unsure if he saw movement or not from one of them, he opts not to take the chance. He walks towards the body with purpose, reaching into his inside pocket again, this time withdrawing a shiny silver gun. Without missing a beat, he steps over the dealer and empties the clip into his chest, before turning and walking slowly back to Billy and Riley. "Better to be safe than sorry," he muses through a cloud of smoke.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#296 Posted : 09 April 2015 06:26:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy lights up a cigarette as he walks through the old rusting industrial estate looking as menacing as ever in his blood splattered clothing. He has always been ruthless and somewhat terrifying but lately he's been going too far even for Billy's standards. When he and Scott first met they became extremely close friends and literal partners in crime. Riley was even starting to be phased out of the equations. However, even Scott is starting to see how unreliable Billy has been lately. The hours of strategic planning Scott put in are just thrown out of the window as soon as Billy opens his mouth or picks up the nearest sharp object. "Did you see the look on that fat fucker's face when I whipped out the gun!? Half of his fucking cellulite went over the walls." Billy laughs as he takes a long drag from his cigarette.

Meanwhile, Riley leans against the wall still feeling rather queasy and it is showing on his face. The colour has drained from him and he's now in some sort of cold sweat. This was the first time Riley had witnessed a murder and he absolutely no idea how to handle it. "Scott...he just...he just..." Riley turns his head away and steadies himself against the wall again, trying his best not to throw up.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#297 Posted : 09 April 2015 07:16:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott should have been incensed at the fact that Billy had blown his planning literally all over the place, but he didn't mind too much. In the past he would have berated Billy, but he had become used to Billy acting as he just did, and at the end of the day they were all still alive and all still here to see another day, which was more than could be said for the drug dealers. He laughs gently at Billy's reaction to what he had just done. Scott could see that the murders had become like a drug to him, but he wasn't too worried. As long as he pointed him in the right direction and Billy only shot "bad" people, no one would miss them and Scott would get what he wanted in the end. "You would think a guy in his line of work would have been more prepared for the sight of a gun," he laughs.

Scott turns around when he hears Riley's breathing get a little heavier and sees his brother in law looking a little worse for wear. For Scott, the killings had become something of a part of the job, but he realised that for Riley it was still something totally new and unexpected. "It's ok, mate," he says in as sympathetic a voice as he can muster. "It gets easier. You kinda get used to the sight of blood. Just....don't tell Michelle what you saw, yeah?"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#298 Posted : 09 April 2015 08:58:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy nods in agreement with Scott, taking another long drag of his cigarette before passing it over to this psychotic counterpart. "I guess that he wanted to see the best in people or maybe he was just a thick cunt altogether? Either way, he didn't bet on dealing with someone like me." Billy laughs and takes one of the bags of off his shoulders and unzips it as he waltzes his way towards Riley. Billy grabs a handful of the banknotes, carelessly dropping some along the way. "So what are you going to spend it on? New suit? Tan your arse cheeks on some exotic land? I fancy buying a Twix myself." Billy stuffs some of the notes into his pocket and zips up the bag again.

Riley sees Scott and immediately rests his head on his best friend and brother-in-law's shoulder. Even though he has known Billy a lot longer, Riley feels a lot safer around Scott and feels like he can actually understand and sympathise with how he feels. All that goes on in Billy's head is chaos. He has no time to listen. "I won't say a thing...h-how can I forget about that though?"

Riley tries his best to steady and compose himself. Billy makes his way over, holding out the bottom of his blood splattered shirt while he picks away at it. "Fuck, I've got bits of skull caught in the material." That sentence is enough for Riley, causing him to throw up at Scott's feet.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#299 Posted : 09 April 2015 21:10:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As he's quizzed on what he's going to spend his money on, Scott takes a long drag from his cigarette and lets out a muted chuckle before shrugging casually. "You know me, more money than sense," he winks. "I am going to get myself a new car though. One of those 4x4 numbers. Blacked out windows. We might as well look like gangsters if we're going to go around doing shit like this."

When Riley puts his head on Scott's shoulder, he's quite taken aback, but he doesn't pull away. The two were quite close, but he didn't expect to see Riley this affected. He could barely remember what it was like to see someone die for the first time. It had been that long. When Riley asks how he can forget, Scott smirks. "It's not about forgetting. It's about desensitizing. The next time we come across someone who needs to check out, you can do the honours. It becomes easier after the first one," he says with a little nod. "The first one is always the hardest."

Scott looks at Billy as he walks over, laughing a little at his protesting about the fragments in his shirt. "It could be worse, man. You could be that guy," he says, pointing at the guy whose skull was entangled in Billy's clothing. "I....shit are you alright?" he asks, turning to Riley after he throws up. "Thank god you missed the shoes. These don't come cheap," he jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#300 Posted : 10 April 2015 09:22:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy nods along when Scott states that he's going to go all out and buy himself a new car. He envies the fact that Scott can actually drive. Billy can never seem to pass his test and more often than not, beats up his instructors in a fit of rage. Right now, they are all driving around around in an old white and rusting Ford Transit from the mid-90's with Scott at the wheel. "I'm hoping that you let us ride around with you. I enjoy our banter in our van. I'm not going back to getting the fucking bus. That's for scum and arseholes...and scummy arseholes." Billy takes one more drag of his cigarette while he casually watches Riley throw up.

"Sorry...I just...I have never...that was just...graphic." Riley catches his breath and finally manages to compose himself. Even though he is putting a brave face on it at the moment it's still playing in his mind. Riley doesn't like to make a big scene though and wants to move along as swiftly as possible. "Sorry if I got a bit of your shoes. They look like they cost more than I earn a year." Riley chuckles. "So where we off to next?" he asks as they approach their tattered yet trusted van which was parked around the corner.

"We're heading to Scott's for a drink." Billy says rather matter of fact without even conferring with Scott himself beforehand. Billy takes off his bloody shirt and walks around shirtless, totally not standing out like a sore thumb with all of his tattoos and fight wounds. Billy playfully smacks Scott on the backside before running ahead of him. "Designated driver. Get behind that wheel, bitch."
UserPostedImage