logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<5657585960>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1141 Posted : 03 November 2018 01:51:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Gretchen nods in agreement when Dusty says they'll be no bending over today. Her joking like this has gotten her into awkward situations. Especially if they agree to it. Awkward backpedaling would be in order.karoliena and Gretchen politely turn away and start going over dustyn's order so it isn't dead silent when dustyn is undressing. "If it'll make you more comfortable,I'll get naked too." Gretchen suggests. She knows being naked when others are clothed can be very weird. It was the hardest part of stripping when she first stated.

"I will not." Karoliena pipes up Gretchen is very serious and will join dustyn in nakedness. "But I won't be paying attention to you. I'll be reading my magazine." She calls over to Dustyn.she'd offer to leave,but that might make things even more awkward.

When Dusty announces he's ready, Gretchen's tone changes slightly more serious,but still light enough to make this as non threatening as she can. " Ok. Come on out." She announces and rearranges some lights in her work area. She also puts on a surgical mask. it's bright pink and has hello Kitty heads on it. She stands to help direct dustyn to where she'd like him to stand.she makes it a point not to touch him ,but merely guides him to stand where the light bathes his waist in almost daylight bright lights. "Before we really start. Would you be more comfortable is I kept it nice and fun,or didn't speak at all until it's over? I won't be offended if you want me to just knock this out and get you clothed again." She grins at dustyn. So far,not even looking at him other than his face . It's causal though, she's not forcing it.

Karoliena looks up,just see what he's doing with his hands. Yup. Just as she expected. It is so awkward to have hands when in this situation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1142 Posted : 03 November 2018 03:33:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Oh no...no need to get naked!" Dustyn thought that being the only one naked would be awkward but the more he imagines being naked with a woman he barely knows, the weirder the situation grows. He keeps messing around with his hands, making fists or tapping on his knuckles while he stands there with it all on display. Many fan fictions would start out this way and loads of Weekend fans would love to be doing Gretchen's job right now. Thankfully, there are no thirsty Weekenders in sight. "You can talk to me if you want to. I think that silence would make things even more awkward. Keeps me distracted, you know?" Dustyn doesn't want his mind to stray into dangerous territory. He would either get into his head too much and freak out...or think of naughty things and take embarrassment to a whole new level. "As you can see, I'm pimple free and I smell good so I know I'm not the worst client ever!" Dustyn giggles and then gives his underarm a quick sniff to double check. Yep, fresh as ever. He has a rather coconutty-vanilla scent to him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1143 Posted : 03 November 2018 03:57:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"whew. Thanks for not taking me up on getting naked too. The leather on the chair sticks to my butt." Gretchen giggles. She rolls around on the stool until she finds just the right spot. She enjoyed speaking with her clients. Being silent felt too much like work. Yammering away made it feel like you were merely fondling a friend. "Karoliena told you about pimple butt?! Yeah, I charged an extra thousand for each pimple I had to touch. J have no problem touching people's butts, balls,kitties,or nipples. But red inflamed pimples? I'll use two gloves,thank you very much! " She squeaks and pulls her mask down slightly to take a whiff. " Yum. I love vanilla. are you trying to seduce me,mr blue? Thanks,but we're both taken. " She smirks and grabs a sheet of material. " By the way,the mask isn't for smells. Some people....really like the close breathing in them. Ready? I'm going to have to touch you." She asks calmly. She didn't want to just go in to it.she anted dustyn to be fully aware of where she was going. "The first area will be right here." She places a gloved hand on her slightly below her own belly button to display where she will go first.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1144 Posted : 03 November 2018 04:16:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I usually only like nudity when it's with my fiance or if several pints of Guinness have been involved." Dustyn definitely is an Irishman stereotype. He loves his Guinness and his potatoes but draws the line at mixing them. Champ? Yes. Guinness mash? That's just wrong. "Yeah I was informed about the pimple man. Worst superhero ever. I'm all smooth and clean though!" Dustyn says, extending his arms and turning them to show off as much flesh as possible. He does have very soft and smooth skin. He giggles when Gretchen takes a whiff. "Seduce? I'm no hussy!". Hussy is one of his favourite words. Now that he's a little more relaxed, Dustyn is pretty much ready to get the measurements done. He nods when Gretchen says she's going to touch him.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1145 Posted : 03 November 2018 08:53:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiles to herself and gets deeper into her magazine. it was nice to see dustyn and gretchen were hitting it off. she thought they might. both have rather infectious personalities. now she could just sit back and let gretchen do her thing. this article on baking the best apple pie ever wasnt going to read itself.

"had a enough drunken nudity to last me a life time." gretchen quips. "i would try the potatoes though. that sounds great and heavy...." she tries not to giggle when saying heavy while dustyn was swinging free. it was hard,but she managed. her short stint on big brother had broken her from drinking. she hadnt had a drop since leaving the show. " i do thank you for being pimple free. i know not everyone is a perfect human. but when strangers are going to be poking and prodding you? you should try." she says as politely as she can. she slightly grimaces when the thinks that perhaps pimple butt was trying and it was usually worse. she cracks up laugh when dustyn says hussy. she stops and places her pen and material on the desk and lets the laughter roll. it was unexpected and it really struck her funny bone. "i always pictured a southern usa woman when i hear the word hussy." she composes herself again an goes back to work. she places the pen in her mouth and begins pressing the thin fabric to dustyn's body. occasionally she makes a little mark with the pen before placing it back in her mouth.she seems to be pleased with the placement of the cuts for the legs. " ok,dust,how low do you want the front cut? here?" she presses the material to where his waist normally is. "or...." she presses it very near where his penis just joins his body. at this point,gretchen figures she has free reign of dustyn's body and has her other hand holding the material right on his good bits." both are kind of extreme.we can go a little higher,but i dunno. with it being so low,it'll be very tempting." she says,obviously leaning towards the lower cut,but she knows that dustyn knows what dallas likes far more than she could ever guess.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1146 Posted : 04 November 2018 09:53:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Heavy, eh?" Dustyn asks with a smirk and a muffled chuckle, putting his hands on his hips and swaying slightly. It'd be wrong not to joke around when the material is right there. Dustyn is loosening up at least, being able to joke around now. The nakedness still isn't something he really enjoys - he's not Billy - but he's able to suppress it and look beyond it. Dustyn is a little bewildered when Gretchen starts to laugh hysterically after he speaks. What did he say? Was it his accent? Did he pronounce something wrong? Was she making fun of him?! When he finally realises it was the word "hussy" that tickled her funny bone, he's still confused. It's just a part of his vocabulary now. Everyone is a hussy to him. Still, at least she's not laughing at anything crotch related. "Oh there are many a hussy in Ireland and the UK too, Gretchen. Hussies everywhere." Might as well drag the funny out for as long as possible. When Dustyn feels the material press on him, his stomach leaks from the first form of real contact but he relaxes almost immediately. He looks up at the ceiling and purses his lips, trying to focus on anything other than Gretchen moving closer to his penis. "Well...I think Dallas would love the low cut but I'll be in chastity underneath. Would the belt show? I feel like it'd take the look off of things." Dustyn finally braves it and looks back down at what's going on between his legs.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1147 Posted : 04 November 2018 13:17:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"if we both start swaying,someone might get knocked out." gretchen snickers under her mask. while she was a professional,she was well aware of the dustyn mythos. when dustyn details the expanse of the hussy population,it really sets gretchen off. she cackles laughing,and waves her hand for mercy. "stop stop stop! i know i work in fetish wear,but you're going to make me pee myself!" she screeches. the noise causes karoliena to look over the top of her magazine.

"do i have to separate you two? because i will." she says in her most motherly tone. she rolls up her magazine and slaps it on her leg. "we're doing serious work here! dammit gretchen,focus on dustyn's dong like you are supposed to!....hussy." karoliena slowly turns the corners of her mouth up into a smile. she also finds the word hilarious. it sounds so anachronistic coming from dustyn.

gretchen almost puts her gloved finger to her lips in thought,but stops short of doing so. it would be terribly unsanitary. dustyn brings a good point on the the low cut interfering with the belt." yeah... that wouldnt do. wouldnt do at all" gretchen slowly agrees,using on of her free hands to draw where the belt would go in comparison to the underwear. "well,i guess we'll bring the front part of the belt way way down. the top edge will be rolled steel,so it wont cut into your skin...i think it'll work. the main event is around back,right?" she asks,placing the material back onto dustyn and drawing an x on the material she will cut away.. "next will be the...under bit. im thinking as snug to scrotum as possible,fanning out to cover just enough of your butt to be enticing." she suggests. wondering how dusty's going to react when she is up there in the undercarriage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1148 Posted : 02 December 2018 23:24:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn and Dallas have been married for just over a week now and the rush of it all still hasn't subsided. Despite knowing each other since November 2013 and becoming an official item in early 2014, the relationship feels new and exciting. The couple never really flatlined beforehand but this long-awaited marriage really injected a new lease of life into this pairing. It's a fresh new chapter in the book - filled with many unknowns. Dustyn can't help gushing over his hubby and it's the same for Dallas. Everything seems to be falling into place after the most turbulent decade of his life. From the abuse he received in Ireland to leaving home at 16, becoming a teenage parent, battling addiction and two abusive relationships, true peace of mind has been a long time coming. He's soaking up and appreciating every minute of this.

The trip to see Karoliena was another way of Dustyn showing his appreciation of his husband. Most of the items bought had him in mind. They aren't the kinkiest couple but they have their little vices and Dustyn wants to play around with them as a reward. Dallas made him the happiest man in the world when he put a ring on it so some sexy undies and nipple clamps is the least he can do in return for his husband. Dallas has no idea about the products other than the chastity belt to which he possesses the key to. Dustyn really wants to blow his mind and he believes the element of surprise will add to the experience.

In the hotel room, Dallas has also gotten down to his underwear and is sat on the bed while Dustyn straddles him. Dusty has pulled off his shirt, shoes and socks and is down to his trousers. Dallas kisses on Dustyn's small abs and naval while unbuckling his belt. Dustyn wants Dallas to pull down the trousers and be greeted face to face with Karoliena and Gretchen's sexy and expensive underwear. He can't wait to see how Dallas reacts to the fitted and provocative piece.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1149 Posted : 03 December 2018 09:13:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

marriage was fun so far for dallas and dustyn. nothing had really changed...other than cackling like mad whenever they referred to each other as "my husband". it was hard not to. life was perfect. it was dallas' opinion that everyone should do this. it was second only to the first meeting with dustyn on the happiness scale.

dalls looks up and smiles at his newly dubbed husband. he grabs the belt from the buckle end and snatches it. this artfully removes the belt in on movment and makes a satisfying snap! sound. the loosened belt and unbuttoned trousers were no match for gravity and down they went. ok,dallas helped a little. like global warming, sometimes gravity needed human help. with the trousers gone,he was greeted to under wear that were more form fitting than if they had just been painted on. the elastic part had the logo from summers time black and blues and it made dallas smile. "so,you single handedly put their kids through college?" he asks with admiration. he didnt know particulars but from what he had seen on twitter implied the company was not for the timid of bank account. he traces a finger down dustyn's abs to the waistband. it was a material he wasnt familiar with,but it made something beautiful even more appealing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1150 Posted : 03 December 2018 10:27:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn giggles and plays around with Dallas; running his hands through his hair, stroking his cheek and leaning down every so often to shower him with kisses. It's always playful between the pair of them. Even with some of the kinkier stuff he has in store for his husband, Dustyn still wants to make the night be all about fun. Turning full on dom-master S&M style wouldn't do it for any of them. They'd just end up laughing. When Dallas comments on his underwear, Dustyn smirks and watches his husband's facial expressions. He can tell that he loves them. "Oh yeah, they're the most expensive undies I own. After your net-worth, they rank as the second most expensive thing to touch my crotch." Dustyn giggles, unknowingly throwing a little shade at Blake and Adam's worth. He's a natural little diva so slightly bitchy comments don't even get a second thought. "Spending all that money just for them to look even better on the floor...weird," Dustyn says as he moves around and onto his back, slowly slipping them off and pinging them across the room from around his ankles. They end up on top of a lamp and not the floor. "Oh well...uh...they look even better on the lamp!"

Dustyn giggles and returns to his knees and straddling position, revealing that he's still in chastity. It's been around a month since the chastity belt went on - the only honeymoon item that Dallas was made aware of. It's been a long month. The locked dick actually didn't make much sense as Dustyn barely uses it. He prefers his deliveries to be dropped off at the back door instead. The highly expensive item was really just to add some more allure and heighten anticipation. Dustyn smooches his hubby on the lips before singing softly, unable to resist the chance to drop a Madonna song in. He has such a smooth yet strong voice like an old classic crooner. It's a shame he has to share a band with Scott Wellington. "Open your heart to me, baby. I hold the lock and you hold the key. Open your heart to me, darlin'. I'll give you love if you, you turn the key" Dustyn giggles and then looks Dallas dead in the eye after his mini performance. "You DO have the key...right?" he asks, his eyes then dropping down to his locked undercarriage.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1151 Posted : 03 December 2018 11:35:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas' punk rock roots werent that deep. pop punk is for the people who like to dabble in punk rock on the weekends,but dont want to go to work on monday with a safety pin through their nose. so he still appreciated the finer things in life. the fact that dustyn spent more than most people's entire worth wasnt that offensive to him. dallas actually found the idea the idea that in order to have punk rock cred one had to spend years living under a bridge and eating dog food to be silly. it was the 21st century. first world poverty meant something entirely different now. "it's like buying that double sided wrapping paper for christmas,dust. completely unnecessary,but cery appreciated. dallas comments as the undies hit the lamp. for a brief second,dallas thinks how many other pairs of undegarments have been draped across that lamp. it would certainly be in their best interest if karoliena and co used flame retardant material...or else this could get embarrassing.

in a perfect world,dallas would respond with an appropriate madonna lyric,but struck with the allure of dustyn,all he could manage was singing the the title of "justify my love." he vaguely remembered the video,which seemed appropriate right now. dallas was certainly ready for dustyn,but still wanted to play the game. his pre wedding bachelor party was actually hosted by erich and karoliena. they tried,dallas had to admit. karoliena had more than enough male models for her wares,but it just felt weird to dallas. dallas pats the bed and shakes his head.
"i dont have the key on me....maybe i lost it in the gideon's bible." dallas suggests. for his entire music career he was never usre if gideons was a brand of bible or a group of whackos who stayed in hotels droppiing off bibles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1152 Posted : 03 December 2018 12:07:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn forces a little giggle, not entirely sure if Dallas is joking or not about not having the key with him. He'll be surprised if he has forgotten considering how pent up they've both been leading to this moment but everyone has dim moments at times. That key better not be on their bedside table in London. "Dallas Esteban Conners...." he begins, totally making the middle name up. "You better whip that key out otherwise we won't be getting up to much and I'll have to make you Irish meals as punishment." Dustyn chuckles softly and starts to nuzzle on Dallas' neck, using the back of his hand to trail down his husband's chest and over his right nipple, knowing he likes the sensation. As he kisses on his neck, Dustyn very slowly starts to grind his hips and rub against Dallas as an incentive to find the key faster. "Madonna didn't make her 5th studio album, Erotica, released in 1992 AND a sex book to go along with it just for us to only kiss and dry hump on our honeymoon."

Edited by user 03 December 2018 12:15:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/12/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1153 Posted : 03 December 2018 23:54:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas cracks up at the made up middle name.. Esteban sounded correct,yet oddly bizarre. It made dallas think of the guitar infomercial guy who went by esteban." you're threatening to punish me by giving me potatoes and beer? Dust...i don't think you'd make a very good dom." Dallas chuckles,tapping his finger against the steel over dustyns crotch. Now he wanted beer and potatoes after their frolicking. Dustyns nuzzling his neck broke him from thoughts of tubers.it indeed felt good. Dallas held dustyn's head to his neck briefly." thats why i married you,mr conners. Your encyclopedia-like knowledge of madonna really turns me on." dallas reaches over and lifts the lamp off the nightstand. He had put the key there so it wouldn't be lost. The key,like the belt it belonged to,was a marvel of craftsmanship. It resembled a skeleton key,but had small teeth to engage the lock." i always wanted that book." dallas wryly smiles,slipping the key into dustyn's lock. He waits momentarily before unlocking him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1154 Posted : 04 December 2018 02:35:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn has a habit of randomly making up middle names. Whenever he was in trouble as a kid, which was a lot for no apparent reason other than merely existing, he was always called out by his full name; Dustyn James Kian Blue. "I don't think any of us could be a real dom. You can't even say no to Shay when he wants something. I doubt you could be someone's master of control for the entire night...although I'd definitely submit," Dustyn winks and gives Dallas another kiss. Dallas actually is the more dominant one in the bedroom but we're not talking Billy territory. "I thought you married me for my Irish champ?" Dustyn asks with a tilt of the head. His mash brings all the boys to the yard. "I married you so you could do all the hard and scary bits in video games." Dustyn giggles and then hops off the bed and onto the floor to allow Dallas to fetch the key.

"You're not touching my Sex book!" Dustyn says with a sigh. He has a copy still in its original foil packaging locked up in a trophy cabinet. They're rare now and much sought after due to the controversy it caused back in the day. A real collectors item. It is to be admired from afar. Not to be touched. "We could always write our own book one day." Dustyn winks and says this as Dallas unlocks him. He tosses the belt to the side, feeling a great release and almost immediately starts to...grow. It's always fascinating to watch given his proportions. "Free Willy!" Dustyn jokes before wrapping his arms around Dallas, making out where they stand. He moves a hand and pulls down Dallas' boxers from the back, letting his husband wriggle out of them himself. He feels the warmth of Dallas press up against him and can literally feel the passion growing. Dustyn starts to walk backwards to the bed, falling back onto it with slightly spread legs. "Let's do Karoliena and Gretchen proud," Dustyn says with a naughty smirk upon his face before adjusting his position and opening his legs ever so slightly wider to give Dallas a very intimate and erotic view.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1155 Posted : 06 December 2018 03:48:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Dallas thinks about the reality of being a dom. He just couldn't. Also the title made him think of vin diesel in the fast and thr furious. He'd only seen the first one,but that was enough for him." I'm sorry. I am firmly on board with shay's pro nugget stance. If that's wrong,i don't want to be right." he says pretending to be defensive. Going as far as crossing his arms and turning up his nose. Dallas returns dustyns kiss and lightly caresses his crotch. " champ,meat and potatoes...beer,potatoes and penis. Thats the irish way." dallas grins.dustyn might be serious. Dustin was no good when video games threw things with multiple limbs at him. Real life waa much the same. Dallas had dispatched many spiders in his time." we should have put something about mirelurks in the vows. Now im only morally obligated, not legally obligated to kill them."

" imma touch it when you're sleeping,dust." dallas jokes,wiggling his fingers. He wouldn't,of course. But he was practical and couldn't stand owning something that was unopened.the click of the lock and dustyn's suggestion are timed perfect. Dallas swings the key on his finger,admiring the freshly freed dustyn. " i dunno. All this chastity belts and what not. Hasnt Mapplethorpe fished this lake dry?" dallas asks while still spinning the key.this was indeed a whole new area for Dallas. He liked it,but it was different. When dustyn joins him,dallas. Lightly touches dustyn's inner thighs with his fingertips. "Shh. Don't mention them. The dark haired one scares me and the blonde one makes me think of the stack of porn i used to keep under my bed." dallas chuckles. Younger Dallas did try to over compensate . so he had quite a collection of porn under his bed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1156 Posted : 06 December 2018 07:28:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn almost fully trembles at the light touching of his inner thighs. It's one of his sweet spots for sure and the lack of intimacy the last month and a half makes this feel even sweeter. The fact that he loves Dallas to the core helps heighten the slightest of sensations. Fulling around with someone and having intimate areas aroused is one thing but when it's with someone you love everything feels far more euphoric. "Yeah touch me...but never my Madonna book," he says in an exaggerated breathy moan before giggling a little. Part of what makes him enjoy intimacy with Dallas even more is that they still find the time to joke around. A lot of others would find it distracting or a turn off but the pair of them have a similar sense of humour and they just get one another. "Straight porn hidden under your bed? Wow, you know all the right things to say!" Dustyn jokes again, giving himself a few strokes to pretend it was making him flaccid. With Dallas between his legs however, soft would never really be an option. He looks down at his husband and awaits his next month. Dustyn starts to run his hands over the soft white bedding, ready to grip onto it as whatever Dallas decides to do, he knows it's going to feel extraordinary. He has the magic touch...and tongue.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#1157 Posted : 30 December 2018 08:37:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn unlocks the door of his penthouse apartment, waiting for Erich after buzzing him into the building and confirming his identity with the security downstairs. He uses the time that it will take Erich in the elevator to try to put Shay into bed but the infant isn't having it. He's too hyper. The excitement of a late night visitor is too much for him to handle. He plays the sleepy game until his dad is out of the room and away from the bed but Shay is soon hot on his tail again. A rather tired Dustyn opens the door for Erich...with a fat lip and a pyjama clad miniature version of himself down by his side.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1158 Posted : 30 December 2018 09:21:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich had been semi in the area when dustyn contacted him. he and selene were in Pontarlier,france. the pair figured they should take their love of absinthe and bring it to the masses. they had been looking over shuttered and semi shuttered distilleries all day. so a hop,skip and a jump across much of france and then the english channe...and erich was at dustyn's door.

forgetting that dustyn had a child,and possibly sensitive eared cats,erich excalims "the fuck happened to you?!" as he sees dustyn's face. he notices dallas isnt around,so instantly assumes the worst. it isnt like dustyn doesnt attract these kinds of people. with the whole erica thing recently...erich was more riled than ever. "just tell me where he is." erich says hotly,already slightly switching his weight from one foot to the other.

ok,he also may have been a little drunk. one had to sample the wares,right? how else could one know the stills actually worked?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1159 Posted : 30 December 2018 10:04:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn just shakes his head in dismissal knowing that Erich is referring to Dallas. It wouldn't be the first time a lover has been too handsy with him. "It's not what you think..." he says quietly, trying to usher Shay out of the way. He should be in bed by now and Dustyn doesn't want him around for "adult" conversations. He already hates parading a bust lip in front of the child. "Come on, Shay. Bedtime. Daddy and Erich need to talk." Dustyn tries to scoot him along but Shay is having none of it.

"HI!" Shay says excitedly in the cutest little infant Irish voice. He's even outdoing Dustyn in the cuteness ranking. Dusty is sweet and adorable but a mini version? There's no competition. Shay wasn't much of a talker last time he encountered Erich. He's extremely hard of hearing and that was before he was at school. Shay seems to have come on leaps and bounds since integrating with other kids his age and being in a learning environment. "My daddy has a sore face! That's bad!" Shay exclaims. Dustyn just sighs and resorts to picking him up, resulting in a little squeal from him.

"You head on in to the living room Erich. I just need to deal with this one," Dustyn says in a strained voice as he carries Shay. The kid isn't even heavy, Dustyn's just not one for lifting. He's gay. In the living room, a ginger cat darts across the floor and hides under a table, away from the unexpected visitor. A few moments later, Dustyn comes back into the living room holding Shay's little hearing aid in the palm of his hand. He can't sleep with it as it creates feedback from even the smallest of movements in bed. Dustyn places it down on the coffee table and looks at Erich silently for a moment before bursting into tears. "I don't know what to do anymore..."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1160 Posted : 30 December 2018 10:48:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

on one hand erich was glad to hear it wasnt what he thought. he liked dallas well enough and was hoping he didnt turn out a bastard. erich gives dustyn a nod and enters the home,slightly calmer,but still more than a bit worked up.

erich smiles at shay and ruffles the small child's head of blonde hair.he rummages in his pocket,but doesnt have anything that would really be appropriate to give a child. he just hada few coins and a zippo lighter. dustyn probably liked his house and child in unburned condition. "hello,mr blue." erich tells shay in a formal tone. "its lovely to be in your home." he continues,and takes a little bow. "we'll make sure your daddy is ok." he says reassuringly and as bright as he could manage.

"righto." erich says to dustyn and heads on to the living room. the cat darting away drew his attention and being one that adores cats,erich is soon laying on his stomach trying to get the cat to approach him. he swears he saw jackson galaxy do this once. that was a man who knew his cats. he jumps up when dustyn joins him in the room. erich assumes dustyn has the hearing aid to ensure shay wont be doing any eavesdropping. when dustyn starts to cry,erich holds him close and quietly asks,"so what happened and ere you ok?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage