logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:32:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A DRAG (FEAT. @SUPREMEBURRITOSHADE & @SPITTERSAREQUITTERS

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Nothing gets Twitter riled up like award shows. Right now as these A and B-listers sit in the presence of each other, smiling and half-paying attention up until one of their names is called, there are millions of tweeters losing their cool by the millisecond and it's only the beginning of the show! Is your fave going to win the award the less0rs never had a chance winning? Did your kwin flawlessly snatch up all these nominations and but wont be called up once? Is your GOD a highly underrated no1curr and you plan on spending the whole night salty, attacking the credibility of the Fan Choice Awards? Some time tonight after your 4th or 5th Twitter war with some random, you are guaranteed to be so pressed that you run out of insults and originality. But today we have gathered famous tweeters like myself who you can follow @SpittersAreQuitters, yas at this shameless self promo and Dakota who you should already be following, lets be real, @SupremeBurritoShade who are gathered here today to vent with you before you relive these pointless issues yourself. Relating with you by stealing your fave's melodies, with audio so crisp you can hear Beyonce bleaching her skin.... whoops, I mean stealing the writing credits in the background, ladies and gentleman, presenting Now That's What I Call A DRAG!

Dakota take it away!

UserPostedImage

City That Never Sleeps Feed That Never Sleeps

Please tell me when you'll be online again
Because the scalping has only just began
I know you think you can log off and escape the truth
But boo, I have no life and neither do you
I know you're creeping around my page waiting for me to sign out
Wishing this was MySpace so there'd be a red light to let you know when I've finally tapped out
But there's no need, this is a feed that never sleeps
And baby, the scalping has only began

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
I gotta, gotta, gotta
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
Drag ha, drag ha, drag ha

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
I gotta, gotta, gotta
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh)
Drag ha, drag ha, drag ha

Unorthodox Life Unorthodox Tweet

You got the vocab and the potential to wig snatch
But do you have the delivery and persistence?
I want a type of troll that pops up from under the bridge and crosses every line
I follow too many people, I need you to stay at the top of my timeline

This unorthodox tweet, this unorthodox tweet
Shows me you have what it takes
(I believe-e-e-eve)
But if I follow you
(I believe-e-e-eve)
Will you make me laugh?
I believe-e-e-eve)
Will you speak the truth?
(I believe-e-e-eve)
Will you follow me back?
(Follow me-e-e-e)

Things Only People Who've Broken Something Pretty Understand Things Only People Who've Dragged Someone They Like Understand

Today you're saying shit
That sounds really stupid
You're misrepresenting our squad
So I'm not sorry I had to do this
Just promise you wont be pressed
Warping all of my words into mess
I wouldn't stand by if you were embarrassing yourself
You needed to be dragged

Tea and more tea
Collects on our feed
Everything I say, I mean
But please, don't unfollow me

Grind Exposéd

Everybody usually kisses up for shoutouts
Still can't believe that you actually called me out
And that you did, you came, you read, and you conquered my weave
Don't even know how you dug up that tweet from 2013

But read me a bit
Not gonna lie, I'm a hypocrite
Go and get those retweets, hell, even I'll favorite
Exposé it, go and read me for filth
Read me a bit

Play With Me Show the Receipts

Just stop with your lies
You really tried
You had me for a minute, hey
But now I see that you're really just a self righteous bigot
Can't you hear the crickets? (insert crickets)
We voted on your bullshit and it came out a straight ticket (mhmm)
Batting on a sticky wicket
If you're pulling me over, better show me the ticket

Show the receipts!
Don't get mad cause you're wrong, I tried to show mercy, mercy! (mercy...)
If you don't wanna learn the truth then don't come after me, baby! (oh oh)
Don't get mad cause you're exposed, I tried to show mercy, mercy!
Do your research before you tweet...

Tell Me Where It Hurts Tell me Where Is Her Edges

When I was a no1curr you followed me
Followed me out of nowhere
You were a loyal retweeter and you didn't know how to scalp
So I'm taught you everything
And here we are, she read you for filth, you're hoping to clapback
Just give me a minute to stalk her feed, this bitch is gonna get dragged

Tell me where is her edges (her edges)
Tell me in what directions to reach (we can reach together)
Tell me where is her edges (her edges)
Tell me something juicy about this beef (we can reach together)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 13 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 04/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#22 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:33:10(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha see's a hand waving in her direction, she looks, and see's its Aubrey and smiles. She blows a dainty kiss and waves back.

She then turns to Dominic, and responds, "Thank you daddy".

Tisha looks at Dom, "I'm gonna get a drink, you want one", she asks
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#23 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:34:15(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
The girls of SYNCO all clap for Austin and Weekend after they win their awards looking excited for the six of them after she then smiles at Austin after he accepts his award and hugs him "Congrats babe" she then hears Valentina and immediately recognizes her voice upon hearing it not that the two have met just from the interviews and live streams she's watched of course she usually joined the streams as a fan she hugs Val "OH MY GOD MAMI YOU LOOK SO FLY TONIGHT!" She says smiling before backing up a bit "Oh Val this is my boyfriend Austin, Austin this is my girlfriend Valentina" she says laughing at how weird the introductions sounded
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#24 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:35:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin finishes his drink and goes off to find the rest of his band. He had been supposed to meet Val here tonight but he hadn't seen her yet, and he was sure she would turn up at some point. When he finds Dallas and company, they're at the barrier between the celebs and the public, so he joins them in taking funny selfies with Juneau fans, signing boobs and all manner of other rockstar/fan fun.
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#25 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:37:21(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic nods. "Yeah, you know what I like." He then grabs her ass and kisses her on the cheek before sitting down in his seat, looking back at the stage to watch the show.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:37:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Amidst the darkness of the stage, a voice whispers:

- Don’t bless me father for I have sinned

Instantly the heavy guitars and drums break the silence revealing Julia stuck in a cross, the same cross with an arrow pointing down that we have seen on her most recent music videos. The cross is inside a platform, where Julia is stuck, they are coming down from the ceiling, while the first track “Get behind me Satan” already started and Julia is singing the first verse and chorus of the track stuck in this cross.
The stage scenarios has several other crosses with arrows pointing down, it also receives great amounts of Fog and Julia’s band mates are on the backside of the stage. Julia sounds husky and sexy, she sings the track with all her energy, she often looks at the sky, when she sing the choruses of the track, a bright light illuminates the cross where Julia is stuck, she looks at the sky in some sort of pray. When she ends the first chorus, the cross keeps on coming down and the dim red lights are back in setting a gothic and dark style for the performance.

UserPostedImage

At the end of the second chorus, the cross is already placed on the stage, during the bridge of the track, the while light comes back and Julia releases herself out of that cross, slowly, each hand and each leg at a time. She is wearing a black leather catsuit. While she was on the cross, there was a microphone positioned in front of her by a mechanical arm, she takes the mic out of this mechanical arm and starts to walk slowly to the center of the stage, closer to the edge. Once again, she’ll sing the acoustic chorus of this track, a red circle of light surrounds her while she performs it, and small crosses on the backside of the stage starts to get on fire, the moment all the guitars and drums comeback for the last chorus and lines of the track.
In the final moments of the track, two male wearing black cloaks, approaches Julia, putting shackles on her hands sticking the chains to the biggest cross on the stage. Julia surrenders peacefully as if she was waiting for them, when the track ends, and the lights shuts down, the only light at the stage comes from the fires of the small crosses burning, Julia whispers again:

- Don’t say you love me, ‘cause I’m not yours

The melodies for “I don’t believe in love” let the audience ecstatic, they start to scream and shout, the stage gets lighted up in blue and the main cross where Julia was at first stuck on it, begins to burns just like the other crosses on stage, the whole thing looks like an inferno. Julia is full of energy.
She keeps on moving from side to side, bouncing her body, showing her sexy walk and looks, her voice on pitch, she is on her best shape ever. The shackles with chains sticking her in the cross on fire are comfortably large for Julia move and use the space of the stage. The performance is fast and even more furious than the first song she performed. The crowd at the place sing along the sexy lines with Julia, no one seems to be sit, they’re all standing, jumping, screaming to the energetic rock and roll performance.

UserPostedImage

On the bridge of the song, a rain wets the stage, erasing the fire on the crosses except the main cross where Julia was stuck at first, this fire receives a treatment of light changing its tone to purple. Julia stands at the center of the stage, while surrounding her, several dancers begins to approach her, they’re all covered in some black painting, half naked, they come crawling as if they were demons or zombies, Julia holds the microphone nears her heart in alluding she is praying.
The final choruses of the track, sees Julia being surrounded by these dancers, they get closer and closer until they touch Julia’s feet and legs and they begin to stand getting even closer until Julia is done singing, the final riffs of the track accelerate, the lights at the stage gets crazy, and in a second they are all shut down.
For three seconds no sound and no light, until the last musical note of the track ends the performance, the same time, the stage is lighted up, revealing that the fire that remained before on the main cross at the stage is back at its original color, Julia is alone at the stage wearing nothing but a painting on her body, a painting of a cross with an arrow pointing down until her vagina. Her legs are half closed and her hands are lighted up as if she was crucified, but she is not stuck on the cross anymore, she’s rather at the center of the stage.

UserPostedImage

The stage got dark after the chocking imagery and the performance ends.

Set List
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#27 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:41:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Adam smiles back at Reese. "Hey, I am good just ya know to see the show, I totally didn't just come to see you" Adam laughs at his own joke. "Anyway how are you?"
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#28 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:41:47(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha walks out the aisle to get a drink. Heading to the bar she pauses to watch the last seconds of Julia's set. She claps loudly as it ends in awe. She then heads to the bar and orders a Vodka tonic for Dom and Jamenson straight up for herself. She heads back to her seat and sees Aubrey. She surprises her from behind, unable to give her a hug with the drinks in her hand, kisses her on the cheek and says,

"Hey girlie"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#29 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:42:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin smiles when he sees Valentina, he heard alot about her either on twitter and from Layla. He puts his hand out to greet her "I've heard so much about you Valetina, nice to meet you" Austin was always such a pleasant person to meet. He had a nice smile looking at Valentina with his arm around his girlfriend.

Cristina Lake is seen clapping for her good friend, Julia Volkova
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#30 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:43:04(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Val pulls Layla in for a hug and screams with excitement over finally meeting her after all these months, "THANKS! You look flawless, like ugh, stop putting me to shame, girl." She giggles at Layla's introductions and smiles at Austin, "Hi girlfriend's boyfriend! Uh... yeah, sorry for stealing your girl."

Val's eyes wander just for a second and she catches sight of Kellin for the first time and pulls Layla away by her hand as she runs over towards Kellin. "OKAY! My two favourite people, Layla this is my b-" she pauses and quickly corrects herself, "Friend, my friend! And Kellin, this is my girlfraaaand. By the way, you are lookin' fresh!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#31 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:44:42(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Though Adam's joke is a little bit on the cheesy side, Reese finds himself laughing along with Adam. "Oh, just peachy," he answered. "How are you?" Reese added, emphasizing on the last word.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline Famouss7x7  
#32 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:45:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

erica congratulates each member of the winning group with hugs. erica pulls an envelope from the back of her dress. its clearly not even the same type or size used by the FCA's. "thats weird..." she says with a confused look on her face. "my envelope says the harlots should have won that category..." she holds up the paper inside to the camera. it indeed says harlots in sharpie. the camera pans down to erica's feet which just happen to be kicking a sharpie off the stage. she shrugs and tosses the envelope behind her. "well,serenity. if i learned anything from our time on big brother...you prefer the sexy males to sexy females." erica pretends to wipe a tear and pouts. the crowd gives an appropriate "Awwwww" at erica's pout. erica pulls a fan out of seemingly thin air. " coming up is sexiest male! so cool it off,ladies." erica fans herself and then serenity.

Serenity laughs looking back at Erica "Unfortunately, I definitely prefer the MALES.....But I will always love youuuuuuuu Erica!" Serenity giggles and proceeds to start twirling Erica's hair. The jokingly flirty chemistry between Serenity and Erica is evident and is making for an enjoyable watch from the audience and the crowd starts laughing as Serenity looks Erica in the eyes. Serenity then turns to the microphone and starts speaking after she is fanned "We haven't even started naming the nominees and I am already heating up from all the hotties that are about to be named here tonight....even though some here aren't even the legal drinking age but we're in LONDON toniiiiight and I think it's 16 no? The crowd pops in cheer when London is called out with many in the crowd screaming "Yeah" in response to Serenity's question. She pauses for a moment before continuing on "and the nominees for Sexiest Male are......

Jerry Holmes
Kato
Deneil Khan
Aaron Styles
Jared Nevo
Billy Khan
Brandon Grey

After the nominees are called and the cameras pan back to her and Erica, Serenity is holding her hand on her forehead as if she had a fever "Wooooo, those were some really good looking faces huh???" The crowd pops in cheer, mainly the girls screeching, for quite a while. Serenity nods her head agreeing as she slowly picks up the envelope, looking inside with Erica. "And the winner for sexiest male issss...."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#33 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:46:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin is signing a set of boobs for some girl in a modified Juneau shirt that makes her cleavage stand out when he sees Val and Layla appearing out of nowhere. He panics a little and hides the pen he was signing with between the girls boobs, even though he was doing nothing wrong. He smiles at Val and raises his shades for the first time, only just realising how dark it had been in the arena wearing his glasses. "Well hey! Nice to meet you, Layla," he smiles, and then turns back to Val. "And you...it's been far too long," he laughs. "You look amazing," he tells Val, going in for a quick hug.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#34 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:48:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Erica chases the winner off the stage after their acceptance speech. " now scram! You're making my bisexuality flare up again."

Erica returns to center stage and stands next to serenity.she makes a drinking motion offstage and a stage hand quickly brings her a glass of water. "Water?! " she whines, "we have sexist female coming up next.we're going to need something stronger than water." she giggles. The stage hand comes back shortly after, this time bringing what appear to be two long island iced teas. " ok.now bring one for serenity." the audience laughs as alcoholism is always hilarious. Erica hands one to serenity and downs the other in one go. " whew. Now I'm ready! " Erica fixes her hair and adjusts her....ahem,girls. " sexiest female.while I don't think hosts can win this award,serenity here should be a contender. She always looks adorb." Erica claps as does the audience. Erica tossses the water from the first glass at the audience." ok,cool down,ya horn dogs! "

Serenity's eyes lights up when she sees the Long Island ice teas. "Oh my god, my favorite!" Serenity takes a sip, gulping it down and then taking a few seconds to gather herself. She begins laughing when Erica compliments her "Awwww, to be honest I think we were both snubbed here in this category!" The audience starts giggling as Serenity starts looking around the arena "WHERES DAMION HOLMES?? WHERE IS HE?" Serenity puts her hands on her forehead trying to scope the room better before breaking out of it and laughing "I believe Erica and I are the sexiest hosting duo that the Fan Choice Awards ever had to offer!" She claps for herself along with Erica and the audience joins. Serenity takes one more sip of the Long Island ice tea before continuing, adding a bit more of professionalism to her voice as she speaks "Although we probably aren't allowed in the category, these fine ...sexy young women are...so please give it up for the nominees for SEXIEST FEMALE!

Jamie Jackson
Chantal Hayes
Ezra Allen
Sabina
Julia Volkova
Cristina Lake
Magie
Isabel

The cameras flash back to Erica and Serenity and Serenity is fanning herself. "This deadly combination of Long Island ice tea and sexy women has me burning up here tonight!" She laughs "Let's make this quick Erica, I've got to take a quick bath in ice after I'm done with this one!" Serenity says that with a slight whisper in her voice, trying to make it come across as a secret although it isn't. Serenity jokingly smiles holding the envelope open with Erica and calling the name or. AND THE WINNER IS!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#35 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:48:26(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese is seen clapping for his friend Billy for winnkng Sexiest Male.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline Atonic Records  
#36 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:50:49(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
After Daraxi and Chaelin hear Billy won, they can both be seen mouthing the words "I would so ____ him if he wasn't gay"
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#37 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:51:38(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Adam smirks. "Your just peachy huh, well I guess that's good, you looking forward to the show?". Adam then smiles. "I am feeling ok I have been better not gonna lie Den and Britney are both ill so I haven't had any fun in a while, so I took this as my prime opportunity". He smirks and emphasizes on the word fun.

Edited by user 03 August 2015 05:53:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#38 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:53:05(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha heads back to her seat with Dom,

"Here's your drink sir", she says in a breathy voice.

Tisha hands Dom his drink and says,

"What are you doing after the show", Tisha asks Dominic
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#39 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:53:12(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla shakes her head when Valentina mentions Layla putting her to shame "No, no, no, no mami you and the banana guy slayed the entire red carpet" she says with a small giggle at the end then watches as Austin and Valentina interact with each other when Valentina mentions stealing Layla from Austin she laughs "Nooo there's enough of Layla to be split between you two" she smiles and rests her head against Austin's shoulder when Val introduces her to Kellin she noticed she started it off almost saying boyfriend she shrugs it off and doesn't mention it though because she didn't know if they were actually dating or if they were just keeping it quiet either way she was happy for her firend "Hi Kellin it's nice to meet you too" she says with a smile
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#40 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:54:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

As Aliyas name was announced, she heads over to the stage. She wore a shiny simple black dress and dark green heels. The screen behind her, has written 'Baby Boy' all over it, in colorful fonts. She was a little bit nervous, because this was the first time that she would perform infront of so many other musicians, but as soon as the chorus started, she forgot everything and showed off her amazing dance skills, which got joined by her dancers. One of the dancers, went up to her and positioned himself behind her. She started to grind him, which was choreographed. After the chorus, she pushed the dancer away, with a silly smile and continued to sing the first verse and the bridge.

I want you boy, boy can you handle it?
I want you boy, boy what you packin huh?
Get it, get it, baby, baby, get it, get it, take it from me

Tonight you gon' do it how I want it
Tonight you the servant I'm the queen yeah
Tonight baby you gonna take me higher?
Show me it, show me it, show me it yeah
Tonight I want it a little harder
Tonight baby you gon' give it all yeah
Tonight baby we gon' do it all yeah
We gon do it all yeah

I'mma tell you what I want, want, want
You betta back it up
Give it to me baby show me what you gon' do
What I want, want, want is what you got, got got
Uh huh uh

UserPostedImage

After the Bridge, Aliya felt a lot better, she was happy that the crowd seemed to enjoy it, atleast the fans. She wasn't so sure about the other musicians, but she couldn't see them, so she didn't really care. The fact that the fans seem to enjoy the show, made her more confident, which made her dance alot better, and much sharper. When she started with the chorus, she also 'grinded' on the air, making the same moves she did before, but this time without another dancer. She continued to sing the second verse, this time she stopped to dance and walked towards the crowd a little bit, with a huge smile. She also sang the Bridge in the same time.

Tonight we ain't goin' soft nah
Tonight I'mma bring my freak out
Don't stop until the sun comes up now
Yeah you got it I want it so I'mma take it now
You risin' up you like what you're hearin?
Baby wait til we get down to business
Tonight we both gon' go crazy, we gon' go crazy baby

I'mma tell you what I want, want, want
You betta back it up
Give it to me baby show me what you gon' do
What I want, want, want is what you got, got got
Uh huh uh

UserPostedImage

After the bridge, Aliya slowed down a little bit, because she got tired. Her singing got a little bit weak too, but it was nothing major, it still sounded good. Aliya continued with the chorus, this time doing slow moves, while her dancers do the exciting part in the background. After the chorus, she sang the last verse, where she showed a lot more emotion in the voice, her breathing got louder too though. After the verse, she sang the last time the Chorus, doing the grinding on one of her dancers again, who seemed to enjoy it alot. When the song ended, she stopped, and said 'thank you' to the crowd. She waved once and got away from the stage.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 12 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC)