logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:02:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

THE FAN CHOICE AWARDS V - THE CEREMONY - THE O2 ARENA - LONDON, ENGLAND

UserPostedImage

Who's Your Favorite?

UserPostedImage

"Brainstorm" by Artic Monkey's blares over the PA system as the massive FCA stage lights up the mighty 02 Arena in London, U.K. Powerful cheers are heard right from the start of showtime as fans exude their excitement and anticipation for what will be a great night. Right after the stage lights up, big pyrotechnics begin to ricochet throughout the arena introducing the show in high energy. The agile and swift "Brainstorm" flows perfectly with the opening of the show as cameras begin to pan around the arena showing a packed arena of fans and celebrities alike. On the stage, a colossal "FCA" stage prop rests on the center stage in red, white and blue paying homage to Britain. After the pyro's Erica walks onto the very shiny stage. in a rare showing of dressing nicely, she is wearing a simple white dress and her hair actually styled for once. she nearly skips across the stage,dashing any thoughts of her looking elegant right out of people's heads. an uproarious applause greets her as she takes the mic from its stand as the music cuts down very low. Erica bows deeply and then waves with both hands, mouthing the words "thank you."...or the mic isn't turned on. she scrunches her face up in frustration as she beats the mic against her free hand. then against her thigh. and finally against the podium. the audience finds this hilarious and fills the venue with echos of laughter. the laughter is cut short when the mic comes on and a squeal of feedback lashes out of the PA system.

"hellloooooo,is this thing on?" erica's blushed face grins. the mic bit was not part of the act,just erica not knowing how to operate typical machinery. "now that i've got your attention, WELCOME TO THE 5TH ANNUAL FANS CHOICE AWARDS!!!" erica squeals and jumps up and down as the audience goes mad with applause. "its hard to believe that not one year ago a nutty little imp who referred to herself in the third person,and everyone's favorite masturbatory aide took to this very stage. who didnt love carmen and suzie? it was a lovably weird choice of hosts. were they going to work together? or would they implode into the cat fight everyone hoped and dreamed for? well this year,the powers that be are doing it bigger! and Better! and...with ethnic diversity,i guess. i cant think of any other reason why I'm here. " Erica giggles along with the crowd. she starts to pace along the stage as she speaks.

"yes,tonight the fans have their say. they tell us which one of our creative stillbirths are worth listening to.... and which ones should go hang out with the zone." erica gives a big grin as a few people boo. erica continues walking back and forth slowly,warming up to the idea of being on stage without singing. " oh boo yourself.i could have said...hell if i can remember any of their names. the young guys who have shirt aversions." She gives a dismissive wave of her hand and many young females boo her even harder. "tonight the fandoms will go one on one in an all out battle royale. how do they do that? well im glad you asked. i brought a clip,i dont think it needs any set up." erica says,trying to hold in her excitement. the room goes dark and the big screen behind her plays:

The lights come back on and erica is now dressed like the presenter in the video. "what?! how the hell did this happen?.....oh yeah, this has been my costume for the past 12 halloweens." erica thoughtfully says with a finger on her chin. the joke is met with light laughter from the crowd. "what? im making this up on the spot here. its not like i can pull cue cards out of my kitty. i guess i could ask aikya to write my lines on a scarf or something." this line gets a little bit better of a response from her crowd. she walks back to the middle of the stage and squints at the bright spotlight on her. " izzybells will fight weekenders,rum and coke fiends will battle valentines,austies will duke it out with payton's...somethings. get back to me on that,payton. hit a sister up." Erica makes her hand into the gesture for a phone and looks into the crowd.

"oh,and mimi will singlehandendly take them all on. by this point there is what? like 30 girls in that group?" Erica places the mic back on its stand and leans on the podium. "well enough of that good natured ribbing. you know i love all you guys. the artists really matter.sure,we say the fans matter. but tonight is all about us. so push that seat filler out of the way,grab your swag bag,kick back a free drink...you cheap bastards" she says in a playful sneer while leaning over the podium accusingly. "help me welcome my co host. you know her. you love her. women want her and men want to be her. star of the stage, big and small screen,in high school she was voted most likely to be cuter than erica hess. oh you didnt know???? your ass better call somebody! .. its SERENITY SCOTT!!!!!" erica squeals and bounces on the podium

UserPostedImage

"ROOOOOOOOOOAR" As soon as Erica screams out Serenity Scott's name, a lion growl booms throughout the area. The FCA's theme music starts to blare throughout the venue again as flickering lights start to escalate throughout the massive O2 arena and the loud cheers are heard throughout the o2. As lights are fluttering throughout the arena, smoke starts to fill the stage and at center stage the large "FCA logo" that stands promptly on the stage corridor, slowly begins to open up.

The suspense is to die for and smoke starts coming out of the corridor with bright lights as fans continue to cheer. When the doors are fully opened, you can see an incredible mechanical lion making his way out of the doors. The gold lion with red eyes moves slowly out of the doors taking about 15 seconds to make it to his halfway mark. When he is halfway through, Serenity is finally seen standing tall on the robotic lions back as they come from the corridors. When she is seen, fans go wild for their co-host making her entrance. The diva is wearing an interesting yet bright "flame" attire

"FCAAAAAAAAAAS!" Serenity screams out as the cheers become louder. Serenity is holding on to a noose like string as she stands atop the animated lion for balance. When the Animated lion reaches the halfway mark to the podium, Serenity jumps down from the lion in the arms of a man standing inches away from the lion so she can reach the stage. She holds onto him and he spins her around. Soon as she reaches the stage, Serenity, shoots an eye over at Erica as she prances toward the podium, winking at Erica. She holds the mic up "WHAT AN INTRODUCTION, Erica! I'm totally blushing" She laughs blowing a kiss at her and joining her at the stage.

"WELCOME TO THE FCA's! It is an honor to be standing here in front of all of you with the ever so wonderful Erica Hess" Serenity motions her hands toward Erica playfully "Taking you through the night as we celebrate pop culture and of course all of you beautiful beings...the fans!!" When that is said, a large pop of cheer is heard throughout the arena with some laughs"We've got such a great night planned for all of you but before we do that, I've gotttt to introduce you to my friend Tito!" Serenity laughs pointing at the mechanical lion, "Everyone....say hi to Tito!" after that is said, few in the crowd scream out hi and a large roar is hard once more scaring some in the crowd and creating a chain of laughter. She laughs looking back at the crowd. "I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time so excuse me for acting like a complete psycho. But what's fun without a little bit of craziness so Erica and I are giving you permission to get crazy.... We want you to party and we want you to get shit faced alright?!" Serenity laughs "But not too, too shit faced. We're all going to pretend to be classy little chicklets tonight okaaaaay?" Serenity starts twirling her hair and walking around the stage "Just kidding, we all love a good time and Erica and I want you to have as much fun as you can tonight. FANS and CELEBS!" Serenity blows a kiss to the crowd before looking out at who is in the audience "I mean hell, I give it up to Damion Holmes. We've got some big stars in here tonight. We've got Weekend, who by the way will be hitting the stage TONIGHT!" When that is said, the crowd goes into a massive cheer "We even got Dominic Brown here, who single handedly can thrust his hips better than any man in this world!" Serenity giggles scoping the arena some more "Oh...I think I see Valentina Hart!" Serenity points at her and waves, the cameras shoot over to her and then back at Serenity, as she speaks into the mic "Can you give us a wave darling? Not too high though...we don't want to offend anyone with that under arm hair!" Serenity smiles giggling, obviously getting at the big twitter war that happened weeks before pertaining to Valentina and underarm hair. Serenity winks, skipping back over to the podium "I hope all of you know how to take jokes here tonight because we're just trying to have a good time, heheh and we will. She then looks back over at Erica "Boy this place is star studded studded tonight......right Erica?"

"it sure is, serenity." Erica says sweetly back to serenity,walking to stand next to her. "though i think you just out star powered us all with that lion! the rest of us are just plush garfields stuck to station wagon windows." erica dramatically says,placing a hand to her forehead. she pauses for laughter, but most people dont get the dated reference. so she continues. "yes,the stars are out tonight. oh,and the rest of the music industry is sitting out there in the seats. " erica jokes then laughs at her own words. " and you and i,serenity...we have them at our mercy. look at them just salivating at the thought that one of us,or one of our helpers,will call their name. except for izzy. you know she will just sigh and be like "another award? dont be surprised if i leave this in the bathroom." Erica says,giving a good natured imitation of isabel.

erica puts her arm around serenity's waist and looks her in the eyes." but...we dont just have awards,do we?" she says dramatically and mere inches from serenity's face. "we also have....performers!" erica says "performers" in her best high school drama teacher voice and dramatically releases her arm from serenity. " in fact,dont we have one coming up next?" erica asks serenity,throughly enjoying herself.

Serenity laughs looking at Erica when she brings up the Lion. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get to ride Tito tonight, he told me that he finds you sexy...." Serenity nudges Erica on the shoulder playfully. And another "ROAAAAAAAAAR" is heard from the back over the PA system causing laughter in the crowd. Serenity winks at Erica as its suppose to be an innuendo that the lion is into Erica. "Told yaaaaaaaaa, Tito wants ya!" Serenity laughs running her hands through her hair, looking at Erica and nodding when Erica brings up Izzy. "I know right, that girl is the epitome of perfect. But know who else is? Our pre-host Ezra Allen! " When Ezra name is spoken the crowd cheers and Serenity nods reassuringly "I am totally straight but that girl is one that would make me jump ship! If you know what I mean" After Serenity mutters those words she covers her mouth as if she never said it before quickly changing the subject and laughing..."But yeaaaahhhhhh uhhhhhh...give it up for her and Brandon for hosting an amazing pre show!!" Serenity is easily trying to change the subject and claps jumping up and down but the timing couldn't be any more perfect because right after that point Erica placed her arms around Serenity's waste. Serenity blushes a bit laughing "We sure do! And he is about to set the night off with an unforgettable performance! He's become one of the biggest rappers to walk this earth and he's smooth as can be. GIVE IT UP FOR KIDD AMAZE!!!!!!!" Serenity yells out his name as she places her arm around Serenity and walks to the back as the lights dim for the FCA's first performer of the night.

FCA INTRO - 8:00PM (3:00 EST time)
KIDD AMAZE - 8:10
BEST POP ARTIST ARTIST - 8:15
BEST BAND GROUP - 8:20
SEGMENT - 8:25
JULIA VOLKOVA - 8:35
SEXIEST MALE - 8:40
SEXIEST FEMALE - 8:45
ALIYA ROSE - 8:50
SEGMENT - 8:55
CARMEN V - 9:05
BEST SINGLE - 9:10
BEST ALBUM - 9:15
EILIDH - 9:20
SEGMENT 9:25
FAVORITE MUSIC VIDEO (presented by: MiMi) 9:35
WEEKEND 9:40
BEST PRODUCER - (Presented by: SYNCO) - 9:45
BEST RECORD LABEL (presented by: Cassie Summers)- 9:50
REESE HOLLINSWORTH- 9:55
BEST FEMALE ARTIST - (presented by: Dominic Brown) - 10:00
BEST MALE ARTIST - 10:05
MIAMI - 10:10
BEST SINGLE COLLABORATION - 10:15
BEST NEWCOMER - (presented by: Kourtney) - 10:20
AIKYA BALAN 10:20
SEGMENT 10:30
JENNIFER ARMSTRONG - 10:35
FAVORITE COUPLE - 10:45
FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS (presented by: Amy Jayne) - 10:50
SPECIAL GUEST PERFORMER - 10:55
SEGMENT 11:05
FAVORITE ROCK/INDIE ACT - 11:15
FAVORITE ROCK/INDIE SINGLE 11:20
VANITY - 11:25
FAVORITE URBAN ACT - 11:30
FAVORITE URBAN SINGLE - 11:35
SEGMENT - 11:40
FAN FAVORITE AWARD - ERICA - 11:45
SEGMENT - 11:50
SPECIAL GUEST HEADLINER - 11:55
ENDING

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:04:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
The show starts and their is a spotlight on the stage as a single man is up there but it isn't a performer, rather it is Michael Buffer the famous ring announcer with a black suit on and grey tie. He looks into the crowd as they get excited on where Kidd is going to come from. Finally once everyone has calm down a little he put the microphone to his lips and begins speaking in his classic voice.

UserPostedImage

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Welcome to the fifth annual Fan Choice Awards." he waits he the crowds pops to the sound of the event, "The first performance of the night is schedule for one fall, coming to stage, standing six feet zero inches, at a weight of 187 pounds and is the Most Amazing lyricist of World, Kidd Amaze!" Everyone cheers hearing his name called but he isn't there instead he shows up on the big screen behind him wearing a black boxing robe that is short and exposes his chest as he walks to the stage but Buffer continues "The Challenge is set, the Combater is ready, now everyone, Let get ready to RUMBLE!" He ends with his famous line as the spotlight slowly fades to bring in the Band.

UserPostedImage

He walks away as the band starts to play the beginning of Can't Stop Now, it hasn't been played since late last year but it a different feel to it with the live band doing the music and it shows just hows aggressive he is to come from the top of the venue and he starts walking his way to stage through the crowd with security close behind and in front of him it gives off the feel of like a big boxing fight that is ready to take place. Kidd has a headset instead on holding a mic but he changes the intro the Can't Stop Now to something that fixes with this electric atmosphere.

You Know, I been quietly working on my new Album,
Cause I feel like, People want to know,
what is it like to be a musican
So I figure I work on a handbook,
Life lessons, not a blueprint cause it varies
and this is an important lesson, Never Give Up
Never surrender, Never stop.
You keep moving forward, and when you see a wall
Hit it, until you bust through.

*Hook*

(There’s no way. No way. There’s No way
I’ll stop now)

Fan Choice you ready?

*Verse 1*
Smallest kid and came take over the room
Hitting grown men so hard that you hear a boom
MC knows of the trouble that loom,
They tried to stifle but instead I bloom
I came in with nothing but the clothes and car
Not knowing that I could really make it this far
While they stay the course and trying for par
I broke open the seal of the whoop ass jar
Stomping mudholes and crossing out names
Taking the biggest thug and leaving him tame
Or worst come to worst in a small puddle of shame

As he starts the first verse he going down the stairs and every now and then there would be guys in shadowy drapes trying to slow down and stop him from getting to the stage but he shakes the "attackers" off and keeps pushing forward. The stage is dimly lit but you can see band, which has become second nature to Kidd's performance and their is also a DJ, making sure everything goes on without a hitch.

They know it’s a game but I’m not to be played
With lyrical prowess you going to get sprayed
Cause this is my mission on a crusade
I put my heart and my soul into this shit
So you can imagine the time I have fits
Where nobody care if I make a hit
Pressure from sides that I should just quit
I can’t sell what I already gave
Working so hard could put you into your grave
This was all that I knew there wasn’t a plan
My dream was in reach just needed to close my hand
Ball to a fist and coming out with a homerun swing
And prove to everyone that this is more than my thing
So

By the end of the first verse Kidd finally makes it through all the people and finishes the verse and starts the hook with walking up the steps to the stages. As he hits the hook the lights flash on the stage and in the background the screen reads "No Way" in big white capital letter follower by multiple ways to say stop in multiple languages in smaller and more greyer text. Kidd comes from the right of the stage and gets to the middle of the stage as the hook ends he takes his headset off and drops the boxing robe leaving him with just his shorts and Sneakers and he goes into the second verse with the mic that is on stage waiting for him.

UserPostedImage

*Hook*

I’ll stop now)

I’ll stop now)

*Verse 2*
They thought I was crazy to try and make it myself
The gap was too big to cover without using their help
But there is a method to the so call “madness”
To pull strength out of all of my sadness
The time I would miss sleep just to write
The notepad I carried that I would define my fight
Shinning a light on what you all took granted
Leaving the people with a look at was slanted
And implanted the thought that my way could happen

UserPostedImage

When he gets to middle of the verse the the stage is bathe with dark red and red lights, he gets even more aggressive as he gets deeper and deeper into the song Krump dancing Crew Street Kingdom comes out on both sides of the stage and start kumping behind Kidd Amaze making a line on the left and the right of him as he finishes the second verse. Near the end white light flashes the stage on the end of every line to bring even more attention to it.

UserPostedImage

I tell you all stories in the my form of rapping
My struggles, My heartbreak, my failure and success
My stumbles and falls, my thinking process
It’s all right there but do have it to listen
Cause that is what it take to see the vision
Off of a mixtape I created a label
From standing in the back to now running the table
I own my own masters and people questions me still
Doubts of my work ethic, commitment and will
So what should have I done, maybe dream smaller
Go to record labels with a chain and a collar
Cause clearly my way isn’t going to pan out
Or you should invest in a scout
I mean with music to burn I gave a mixtape out for free
Name another rapper to do it like me
Cause

As the song end it doesn't go into the ending hook but goes into a new sound. A song no one has heard before as stage glows whites and cgi white feathers fall on the screen behind them. Someone then comes from the far left of the stage with a white top hat and cane and purple shades, It turns out to be Mariko Kobayashi and she is singing the hook of a never before heard song people go crazy wondering if who song is this.

UserPostedImage

(Hook)

I keep on moving
I got my dreams to carry me
I been through struggle
I hate the feel of misery
I got my bags packed
They get heavier everyday
I call on your name
Asking you to carry them for me

Kidd is in the middle of the stage now with mic and stand while Mariko does the hook of the song he waves his hands together and claps his hands over his head as she finishes the hook and then he grabs the microphone with the stand attached to it. Taking this moment to slow down the tempo from the up beat song from before.

This is my story, and I want you all to listen
This is my story, and I want all of you to listen,
pay attention.
See I got Issues, God knows my problems
He puts things in my way, So I can solve them
Cause if there was nothing for me to solve
then there would be no way for me to evolve
I would twice the ego but nothing to show
if everything was easy then I couldn't grow
Being bored with my life cause nothing would change
no matter what I could do I would just feel derange
estrange, from the people that never share my vision
had people close as family and music sparking a collision
divison in my ranks but thankfully I found you
See you put me in a place that I never even knew
You believe in me, when I didn't believe in myself
and was there when I needed help
So thank you!

I keep on moving
I got my dreams to carry me
I been through struggle
I hate the feel of misery
I got my bags packed
They get heavier everyday
I call on your name
Asking you to carry them for
me, me, me, meee,me, me, me
That's cause you bring the best out of me
bring the best out me, me, me, meee, me, me, me
That's cause you, bring the best out, A guy like me
Oh I,

Going into the outro of the new song with the stage bright with white light around him where he is black streams out and he slowly get lower down to the floor. saying "There no way, No way, No way, No Way". He finally disappears as the band keeps playing with flashing lights and the performance is over.

[center](Music)
(Can't Stop Now)

(Best Of Me 0:00-2:52 First Verse)

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 13 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:09:07(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic makes his way to his seat, just in time to catch Kidd Amaze's performance.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline mebeme101  
#4 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:12:35(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Nicole joins Alex and Naomi at their seats which were all together however there were two empty seats as Jamie headed out to the bathroom and Layla wandered around looking for Valentina and Austin

Carmen took her seat and watched Kidd Amaze performance she cheers throughout his performance standing up and dancing along with the songs as he finishes she yells out "YASS KIDD AMAZED US ALL" she then headed over to the bar

Bryce was sat in his seat the still in his banana suit he could be seen fanning himself with his hand as it was slightly humid in the suit
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#5 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:12:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Sitting at the seat next to Dominic is Tisha, she smiles as she see's him making his way through the aisle. She then continues watching Kidd Amaze performance.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#6 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:13:55(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese watches Kidd Amaze's performance, audibly gasping when Mariko Kobayashi came on. He's digging this new song so he rises from his seat and starts awkwardly dancing to it.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:15:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin was a bit late but made it into the award for the opening and for Kidd Amaze performance. He spots his girlfriend and walks up to her, "Just made it babe!" He smiles at her, moving in for a kiss.

Aubrey Mikkel is seen nodding her head and clapping for Kidd Amaze.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:15:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin off of Juneau comes into the arena and walks to the bar. He orders a virgin vodka and coke and then laughs at his own joke, before he starts to mill through the celebrities, looking to see who else was around tonight.
UserPostedImage
#9 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:17:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic applauds for Kidd Amaze's performance as he walks down the aisle. "Hell yeah, that's how you open up a show," he says out loud to no one in particular. He makes his way to his seat to see Tisha already sitting down. "Hey what's up. Didn't think you would be here."

Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:17:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Erica hops up and down. is clear she throughly enjoyed kidd's performance. "kidd amaze.everyone!" she screams and gestures towards the stage for one last round of applause. "that was so damned good,my nipples could cut glass and i nearly mounted serenity ." erica giggles. "its amazing kidd found the time to perform when not having wild sex with coke. last i heard,he impregnated her. so coke and her mom are pregnant...its like some weird ass father of the bride 2. only kidd is far more hip than steve martin will ever be. i dont know about you,but i know who i'd rather get randy with. and i dont mean the banjo player!" erica jokes and is met with laughter from the crowd. either her jokes are getting better,or the crowd is getting drunker.

erica gets slightly more serious and takes the microphone from its stand. "
its time for our first award of the night." she says,while looking down to gather her thoughts. as she does,some generic poppy music plays and erica start dancing to it.in short order she grabs serenity and involves her in her own...less than graceful dance. " it time for the pop act award...." erica finally says,pulling the envelope out of her shirt and holding it with serenity.

Serenity laughs dancing along with Erica, even she cannot get enough of Erica's wittiness as they begin moving out of rhythm to the music for a few seconds. But shortly after Serenity, with a bright smile on her face holds the envelope with Erica getting serious for the first time in the night. "Pop culture is such a pivotal part of every day life for each and every one of us and pop culture is EVERYWHERE.
Whether it be influenced in what we watch, and especially what we wear....." Serenity motions her hands down her flaming outfit and giggles twirling around. "Hell, pop culture made it possible for me to wear this and get away with it!" Serenity laughs at her own inflicted joke and it causes laughter in the crowd. She's pauses for a moment before continuing "But pop culture especially has an impact in we hear and these five soloists have been the epitome of pop music over the last year. Here are the nominees!

Kourtney
Isabel
Tisha Jackson
Austin Nimmo
Natasha Iver

After all the nominees are heard, the cameras pan back to Serenity and Erica, Serenity is clapping showing her pearly whites "Give it up for the amazing nominees!" She then looks at Erica's chest, speaking into at the podium "I bet those things are harder than titanium after all those those pretty faced nominees were called out!" she laughs, holding the envelope and waiting a few moments "Now it's time for the first winner of the night, drum roll pleaaaase". Serenity smiles as they begin opening up the envelope. "Annnnnd the winnnnner iiiissss......

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#11 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:18:17(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla smiles when she sees Austin she moves in to the kiss as well after they kiss she hugs him "Hey busy body you excited for tonight?" she says with a smile

Carmen still at the bar had ordered one vodka and orange juice she decided on only having one drink before her performance to get rid of the nerves however afterwards she planned to get so wasted that she'd forget the entire night
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#12 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:18:32(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
UserPostedImage

C.M.B.D made their way to their seats as the intro of the FCA's begin, they seamed to cool off from their Pre-Show performance and looked a little tired but yet amused by the opening ceremony. When Kid Amazed performance started they bobbed their head to the beat and laughed a little to the sexual dance move. They clapped and looked very interested in the performance.

Chaelin whispered into Daraxi's ear "He's cute isn't he?" she said laughing while Daraxi giggled are her comment.
UserPostedImage
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#13 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:21:55(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Reese looks around to see if there is anyone he knows to some extent. He spots Kellin from Juneau at the bar; they've talked to each other on Twitter often enough and he's long since considered him as a friend. He decides to head to the bar.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#14 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:22:10(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha excited to see him, gives Dom a peck on the cheek.

"I wanna be where ever you are."

Tisha then moves her body closer to him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:23:08(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Adam gets up from his seat to go get a drink, he looks around to see if he spots anyone he knows, he notices Reese dancing and laughs before walking over to him. "Hey Reese, your looking very dapper and awkward dancing in that suite" Adam then smirks at him and moves closer to him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:24:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the acceptance speech of best Pop Artist ,Erica clamps her hands over her chest with a shocked look on her face. "was it that obvious?" she asks loudly.when she takes her hands away,she has slipped what appear to be 3 inch nipple extensions. " all those sexy nominees AND you are really rocking that flame outfit.come give me a hug,serenity!" she says,holding her arms out and chasing serenity around the stage.the venue roars in laughter,which turns to slight disgust when erica pops the extensions out and flings them into the crowd. "there you go. someone is going to make a fortune on ebay tonight!"

erica slightly pants as she picks up the mic again. "jeez,all that blood running to my nips has left me drained. speaking of draining, life in a band is draining....what? that wasnt a good segue? its the best i got,folks. life in a band is like the worst family get together ever...only you dont get to go home afterwards and chances are pretty high that you've seen each other naked. being in group would be even worse. you dont have instruments to take your aggression out on,and everyone is trying to outsing each other. oh,and there is usually a line to get into the bathroom to purge the meal you guys just ate." the crowd does not appreciate erica's anorexia joke at all,but she grins widely anyway. she pats her chest again and shrugs. "im outta boob envelopes,you got the next one. serenity?"

When Serenity and Erica make way back to he podium it is clear that Serenity is having the time of her life and the crowd is certainly lively as ever after being chased around the stage for a few moments. After Erica makes her comparisons about being in the band, Serenity nods her head along with Erica, giggling with every joke that Erica makes. When Erica makes a slight joke about anorexia, Serenity widens her eyes as if Erica was crazy but continues to let Erica continue, when its her turn to speak she nods in response to Erica "Sure do babe!" Serenity picks up the envelope and before the nominees are read she speaks into the mic "It's certainly not easy being in a band since you essentially have to share not only the spotlight with them but many other things as well! I mean, you got tour buses, hotel rooms, studio time, and a whole list of other necessities that you have to split with other people. So there's so much respect going to these nominees today because they have rose to the occasion and are essentially the best sharers there are in the business! Here are the nominees for Best Band/Group!

GIRLSPICE
Weekend
MiMi
The Enlightened
SYNCO

When the nominees are done being called out, the cameras pan back to Erica and Serenity. Serenity can be seen looking back at Erica in a jokingly suspicious way grinning just to make sure she isn't chased again. When the audience is done applauding the nominees, Serenity speaks into the mic as her and Erica open up the envelope together. And the winner is.....!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:28:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aubrey Mikkel spots Tisha Jackson and waves at her.

After accepting his award, Austin Nimmo returns back to Layla and has a huge smile on his face "Oh wow, that was really not expected at all." Austin smiled throwing his arm around his girlfriend with his award in his hand. They sit down in the seat to continue to watch the award show

Aaron Styles is seen clapping for Weekend when they are announced as the winners of Best Group
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#18 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:28:49(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

"I see," Dominic smirks and moves closer to her to embrace her. "You look good girl."

Offline GirlSpice  
#19 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:29:16(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Val giggles to herself at the joke Serenity made earlier in the show, she was a good sport when it came to jokes and laughing about herself and could see the humour in it. She turns her head, her eyes scanning the arena to see who she could find. She then notices Layla walking around and almost interrupts the whole show with the volume of her call out to her, "GIRLFRIEND!"

Elsewhere in the arena, Vanity sits next to her manager, applauding Weekend's win with a smile on her face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#20 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:30:41(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Reese smiles when he catches sight of Adam. "Oh hey," he greets the other man. "How are you?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //