logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#41 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:55:31(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Groups: Registered
Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Pretending he didn't get the insinuation in the word "fun", Reese responds sarcastically, "Awww have you tried playing Scrabble?"
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#42 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:56:13(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Dominic takes the drink from her as he looks over at her. "Probably hit up a after party or something." He takes a sip of his drink. "What you got going on after this?"
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline GirlSpice  
#43 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:56:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Val gives Kellin a warm smile and gives him a big hug, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, so do you! And I know, right? I've been a busy bee tourin' here and there, yknow how it is," she says, flipping her hair, playfully trying to be a diva, but coming across awkwardly goofy instead. It was pretty impossible for Val to come across any other way. "We're playin' Pokémon after this, right? Good," she smirks, not giving him the chance to answer.

She turns her head to Layla and whispers in her ear, "I can't believe I just did that... he's hot though," glancing back at Kellin with a smile. "Oh my gosh you guys, I need to go find that banana dude. That outfit is fuckin everything."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Welat65  
#44 Posted : 03 August 2015 05:59:43(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
After her performance, Aliya went down where everyone was and took a seat to enjoy the show.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#45 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:00:04(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Adam laughs at Reese's joke. "very funny, I don't mean that kinda fun Reese, I mean that kind fun" Adam says smirking while motioning with his hands what he meant. "You can have fun with me if you like?" Adam says winking at him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#46 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:00:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
AARON STYLES PREVIEWS EVANGELION

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

When Aliya Rose leaves the stage, seconds pass before the camera's pan over to the main stage again. Opens goes the huge stage corridors as "Shine" by Aaron Styles and mister_b begins to play and a young male begins to walk out, it doesn't take long for massive cheers mainly from the females on the stage start filling the arena as Aaron Styles walks through the doors and out onto the podium. It's obvious that he's either presenting an award or at the show for yet another reason. You could tell from the look his face he was still gleeful and taken aback from being in a place with so many huge celebrities. Aaron is adoring his earlier outfit that he sported to the Fan Choice Awards which was a dark blue blazer and slacks to match, white shoes, and a gray dress shirt that he wore under the blazer. He also had a pair of black aviator shades on his face as he reached the mic. The girls in the crowd continue to cheer and he smiles at them, waiting for them to simmer down. Before he speaks he runs is hand through his glistening brunette hair so it sits atop perfectly as he spoke into the mic. Before Aaron even begins to speak, the Evangelion movie poster comes upon the FCA award show screens. This makes it obvious that Aaron is there to talk about his highly anticipated theatre release debut "Evangelion" that would be released in just over a week.

Aaron looks back at the poster as it comes up and he grins and smiles, showing his pearly whites while throwing a thumbs up sign when he looks back at the crowd speaking into the microphone. "A wise person once said "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." After Aaron is done quoting, the crowd begins to clap, as the quote is rather relate able and true and Aaron pauses for a moment before continuing on speaking legibly into the microphone "With that being said, picture yourself as young boy.. in a semi apocalyptic world who lost both of his parents in tragedy and now lives a lonely life in what is arguably an orphanage, but one day what would you do if you had the chance save the world? What if there was an arising threat that could possibly end your life and the entire universe? Where would you stand? With the help of something so futuristic, so out of this world to give you the strength you need to fight back ...would you accept the risk? Would you be a victim, or would you be a fighter?" Aaron starts looking around and some in the crowd call out to him before he continues speaking.He smiles, obviously impressed with the crowds connection with him. Aaron then continues to speak "That's one of the many questions that you'll be asking yourself if you go and see the upcoming new movie, Evangelion. I've had the honor to film the movie and I am here tonight to give you all an exclusive look!" Aaron yells out the last part and the crowd pops in cheer, he takes off his aviators as the arena starts to dim and the attention shifts to the screen "Here's an exclusive look at Evangelion, in theater's August 10th!"

When the preview is over the audience is cheering, Aaron has a large smile on his face as he speaks "Thank you, thank you all so very much" he pauses "Now before I go I want to exclusively thank every artist who took part in the Evangelion soundtrack that will be released on August 10th as well." Aaron pulls out a paper from his pocket that reads names. This is the first time anyone knows other than the acts themselves that have contributed to the Evangelion sound track. "Massive thank you to Aliya Rose, Aikya Balan, Hannah Beth, mister_b, Adam Black, My Own Violence, Riot! In the Boulevard, Johnny Carter, Medina, Marianna Banter and Reese Hollinsworth for contributing to the soundtrack!" Aaron takes the paper and folds it, throwing it back in his pocket [b]"Thank you all very much, I'll see you at the movie premiere! Have fun tonight!" Aaron says this and his music begins to play again. The crowd cheers for him, he waves and exits off the stage.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#47 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:00:54(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
"I was going to go back to my hotel, lay in bed. Relax", Tisha says suggestively to Dom.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#48 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:02:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When Val kisses Kellin's cheek, it's all he can do to not blush a little. He was obviously into her, and he was also incredibly shy at times, but he managed to avoid turning bright red. "I know the feeling," Kellin nods. "We finished touring in California like...12 hours ago," Kellin groans before laughing at her hair flip. "You are freaking adorable, by the way," he chuckles. When she asks about Pokemon, he nods seriously. "Oh yeah, I got it," he says, tapping his top pocket in his jacket. "That wasn't just rock hard pecs you could feel in there," Kellin jokes. "That was mostly 3DS."
UserPostedImage
#49 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:06:33(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic smirks, catching on to the hint she was throwing at him. "Oh yeah? That's cool. I think I'm going to stay out tonight so you can sleep easily and not worry about me. Just going to find some girls and just get into a little something you know," he says jokingly.

Offline Famouss7x7  
#50 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:08:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

CARMEN V - STILL TURNIN' UP #FANCHOICEAWARDSV

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
pictures from the performance

Sound alikes

After Carmen V is introduced she's seen standing in the center of the stage her back up dancers are beside her looking down at the floor her she's seen leaning against on of her backup dancers with her arm on the dancers shoulder holding a mic Carmen the brings the microphone closer to her mouth to speak to the audience "Fan Choice Awards you ready to do this right??" she yells at the audience the opening to her debut single "Do It Right" then begins playing her and the back up dancers begin doing the choreography to it with the "Na, na, na, na's" heard from a backing track begin playing along with the fun infectious beat she then stops as does the music as if on cue "Hold up, hold up if y'all wanna party with Carmen V-I-Lo then you better not tell nobody" the backtrack to her number 1 hit single "Tell Nobody" then begins playing as her and the girls do the choreography from the music video to the beginning before raising her hand signalling for the track to stop and on que it once again does as does Carmen and the girls "Alright so we know the rules t party with Carmen V now tell me are y'all ready to turn up?!?!" she yells at the audience hinting at a new song as she raises the microphone towards them they begins screaming she then nods and turns around

Carmen and her back up dancers are now facing away from the audience as the lights go out after this we hear a sort of drum sound playing throughout the arena the lights go back on but this time their darker the song is also a bit slower and smoother than the two previous high energy tracks that were playing we see Carmen and the two back up dancers swaying their hips to the music as they still face away from the crowd after the intro is finished we see the back up dancer to Carmen's left turn around then Carmen then the dancer to her right now all three are facing the crowd Carmen and the girls begin slowly and seductively walking towards the audience as Carmen begins singing the first lyrics of the song she's heard singing over a backing track the difference can easily be heard between her and the backing track as Carmen sounds a little bit out of breath from the high energy dancing earlier on the previous two tracks while her voice sounds fine on the backing track Carmen sings in a seductive smooth tone going along with the backing track and the seductive in sync walk the girls were all doing towards the audience as she sings through the first verse she then goes into the next part of the verse where the backing track is turned down and her actual voice is heard more though smooth she still sounds slightly out of breath the dancers begin clapping along with the beat as she sings this part after finishing it she goes into the chorus where each of them sway their hips Carmen's voice can still be heard more over the backing track as the girls begin swaying their bodies seductively to the beat and Carmen's smooth lower vocals

All night nobody can stop us
Bet they think they can but they don't know
Flex or don't we don't care
We don't turn down we turn high up

No we don't wanna quit it
We pregamed so damn hard oh
Bring the camera out
No filters
They're double tappin' so hard
We know

We are all too on
We might have some haters
But screw what they say yeah
We're putting on a show oh yeah
Everyone heavy breathin'
And when the music gets slow
We still turnin' up fo sho

The girls then switch sides as Carmen remains in the center she begins singing the next verse to the new single as the backing track makes a return we hear it more now than Carmen's actual vocals as the she stands still in the center the girls on her sides begins dancing we then see her go into the chorus once again doing that body sway/roll the three did in the first time after the chorus we hear Kidd Amaze come in through the speakers which is the backing track we then see Carmen and the back up dancers head off the stage and into the audience as she interacts with a few of the fans and celebrities as Kidd's part comes to an end they all head back onto the stage Carmen getting back into the center of the stage with the two backup dancers on either side of her she then sings the chorus once more doing that body sway/roll as she sings the chorus along with the backing track once more before the song comes to an end the audience then cheer as Carmen and the girls take a bow Carmen then brings the mic back up and speaks into it "Thank you Fan Choice Awards make sure to buy that on iTunes girls' gotta make her money!" she says before laughing and taking one more bow then heading off the stage

No we ain't ever gonna stop nah
Hashtag what you think about it?
Oh no we ain't even scared
We kill em, we kill em like lil Ter

We are all too on
Everyone heavy breathin'

Yea Carmen does the V stand for Vodka shots
Got haters face twisted they smelling something that rot
Ha, must be the lack of their victories
Go and check the tape on how I make exes history
Far from the memory out of sight out of mind,
You are rocking with best so naturally you going to shine
The way we turn up and break down
Have neighbors call the cops, shake down
Until they party with us
A new movement in Music we trust
Standing on top of it all, You know just who it is
Carmen tell everyone what happen when sugar meets Kidd.

We are all too on
Everyone heavy breathin'
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#51 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:10:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

At the side of the stage, a little face watches Carmen perform, and Eilidh applauds her, smiling when she's done. She knew she was next to perform and she was nervous.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#52 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:11:51(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha looks at Dom's shorts and notices it says BBC. She gives him a love tap on the right side of his cheek.

"And give them some of my big black cock, I think not", she says.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#53 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:12:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

The lights go dim following Carmen V's performance and the crowd is still cheering loudly. Out of nowhere the FCA theme music begins to play again and the spotlight rises. Serenity comes out from the back wearing a different outfit. This time, Serenity is adorning a light green dress that compliments her figure, the crowd starts cheering for her loudly and the spotlight follows her as she walks reaching the podium. Serenity has a large smile on her face, showing her pearly whites. When she reaches the mic, she taps it lightly twice just to make sure it's on. The FCA theme music quiets down and the camera's position in closely on Serenity as she holds an envelope and begins to speak.

"How's everyone enjoying the show so far?!" Serenity says this and the crowd responds with loud cheers, this makes her smile even wider "I had enough time to drift off to the back and change my outfit, because that flame suit was literally too hot... No pun intended, and it wasn't because of the long island ice teas" Serenity's candid attitude continues some in the audience to laugh. Scott flips her hair back, waits a few seconds and looks at the envelope before speaking some more. "Before I move on to the next award I want to just give it up for Carmen V! She is such a fierce latina firecracker I love it! Dios mío, she literally makes me want to dance from those catchy tunes" Serenity starts moving her body awkwardly to no music before getting back on track. "Right! Back to the award, the next award here today is for BEST SINGLE. There's just something about singles that is just massively important and makes this award here so coveted. A single is worth so much, it can be the soundtrack to a fans life...it can be an anthem...it can help you get over a break up or even make you feel sexy, bad ass or make you wanna...." Serenity winks and giggles hinting at a sexual innuendo. "You all get what I mean, that one song can be the introduction to what can turnout to be a really really good album or a really sucky one, but when you've got a good single...at least you've got that one thing to rest on when it's all set and done right? FANS LOVE SINGLES. But these are the best of the bunch" Serenity smiles "Here are the nominees for BEST SINGLE!

Aubrey Mikkel - "Photoshop Free"
SYNCO - "Come On, Get It" (ft. Kidd Amaze)
Isabel - "Muse" (ft. Eilidh Greene)
Reported Failure - "Hands"
Deneil - "Step It Up"
Valentina Hart - "Pantomime"

After the nominees are revealed, the crowd cheers. When they quiet down, Serenity is seen clapping as well. She waits a few seconds before opening up the envelope as her eyes light up reading the name. She speaks loudly into the mic "AND THE WINNER IS!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#54 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:12:16(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Val pouts a little as he mentions California, "Aw, Cali! I miss home. Looks like we've both been busy bees then, I'm back on the road soon, glad I could make it here tonight and see you though," she nods, giving him a smile. "Adorable? Eh, wouldn't go that far, buddy. Maybe just slightly decent," she laughs at herself, before she pokes the pocket of his jacket as he mentions his 3DS. "Ugh, yesssss!! I don't even know what's sexier to be honest," she jokes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#55 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:16:48(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic smiles when he sees Carmen up on stage, remembering the night they spent together. He then looks back at Tisha smirking at what she says. "So it's yours huh? That's news to me."

Offline Famouss7x7  
#56 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:16:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the best single winner leaves the stage, The spotlight switches over to Erica. She is on the opposite end of the stage. The woman misjudged the amount of time it would take serenity to present an award. So when the spotlight is on her,she has a face full of chili dog. Erica's eyes widen and she chucks the hot dog as far as she can. " I wasn't eating! Your mom was eating," she panics,trying to flick the chili off of her finger. She settles on licking it off her finger. " if there is anything that is symbolic of the music industry,it's the album." Erica says,her tone suddenly all business now. " an album is art. It's serious, it's the adulthood to the single's teenage years. This year's winner will certainly feel The weight of that on their shoulders. The nominees for best album are....."

SYNCO - "Our World"
Reported Failure - "Lie In"
Nova - "Morning After"
Cristina Lake - "Toxic Woman"
GIRLSPICE - "Crown"

Erica leans against the podium and looks up at the rafters. "Whew! All this presenting and cute banter is hard work. I need a break.how about you guys?" Erica sits down on the edge of the stage ,swinging her legs contentedly." our next performer is a special one.she's on one of hottest collabs this year, You've seen her on instagram.....usually in sideways pictures and wearing cat ears. She's the little girl with the huge voice......Eilidh!" erica squeals loudly . she then hops off the stage and takes a seat in the audience.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#57 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:18:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"If it's any consolation, it was raining there when we left..this morning..last night? I haven't got a clue. Time is like not even a thing to me right now," he says with a laugh. "You are? Another headlining tour again? You're in high demand, huh?" Kellin winks. "I'm glad too. It's been a long time since we hung out and it's always such fun," Kellin smiles. "Plus I need someone to catch some Pokemon I can't find and I've hear you're the girl," he adds with a laugh and a little playful nudge. "Nah, I would go with adorable," he smiles. When she pokes him, he laughs and shrugs. "I know right? It's like that time Dallas asked me if I prefer boobs or pizza...I think my mind exploded," he jokes.

Kellin smiles at Layla. "So how are you enjoying the show?" he asks.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#58 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:21:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron stayed next to his girlfriend and nodded to Kellin, almost feeling rude for not introducing himself "How are ya man" he throws his hand out for a handshake "I'm Austin". Austin smiles at Kellin and then looks to see what was going on in the show
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#59 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:21:11(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

I thought it was, Tisha says in a girly innocent voice.

"But how your glaring at that bitch on stage it could've been hers as well", Tisha says catching an attitude
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#60 Posted : 03 August 2015 06:21:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth comes back from the bathroom and takes a seat.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar