logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<34567>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#81 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:13:06(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Erica claps as Dominic leaves the stage. " Dominic loves the ladies,and the ladies love him." she giggles. " maybe you'll see him again in a second." Erica says with a shrug. She leans over the podium and taps the Envelope corner on it. " you know, sometimes it seems there are nothing but females in this business. Trust me,I've been with probably half of them." Erica says,giving her hair a little twist with her fingers . the audience finds this hilarious and laughter fills the hall. " it's easy to forget, people who posses penises also make music.it's like they don't know girls run the world or something. Anyways, the nominees are..."

Kato
Sam Thatcher
Dominic Brown
Austin Nimmo
mister_b

Erica opens The envelope very carefully. peeking inside, then up to the audience and back again. " mom always said sharing was caring. So the winner is:"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#82 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:14:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
As soon as Miami's name is called and the lights dim in the FCA arena, you can tell that the crowd was anticipating her arrival. They instantly start screaming as the arena goes dim. Immediately, eerie instrumental music is heard but still nothing is scene. Shortly after as the crowd continues to cheer "Miami" comes up on the FCA screens signaling that Miami was set to go up on stage. Backstage, Miami was already in place as her heart beat. The rap star always got the adrenaline rush whenever she entered the stage and it was no different at the FCA's. She stands in place with her name up on the screen, the cheers grow louder as stage lights come upon the stae along with smoke, with the stage lights comes on you see Miami standing in place on the stage. This causes the crowd into a larger pop in cheer. Eerie lke instrumental music is heard as the bright lights starts to unveil the stage. Miami has her head down, and the theme is clearly an all white affair. Miami is adorning an all white ensemble. Her top is a skin tight, turtle neck like shirt, tight white jeans and and heels. Her hairs is flowing down beautiful but is pinned a bit. Miami stands in the middle of a rectangular stage prop and when the lights fully hits the stage, the opening chords to Miami's upcoming new single "Pressure" is heard. The opening chords sounds like a serenade, a slow and beautiful opening sequence. Miami's opens her eyes and mutters the first words of the song. Her dancers around her, are acting as if they are depressed as they ride up from their posing positions on the crowd. The opening beat of Pressure are slow and like a rap ballad in the opening moments. Miami throws her arms up to the air as she starts rapping the opening lines to the song in the stage prop. The crowd is heard cheering and Miami raps legibly.

So much pressure
Don’t know if I should keep this a secret
But this moment I’ll definitely keep it
In this moment I'll definitely keep it

UserPostedImage

As Miami raps the opening lines of pressure as her dancers move around her slowly and pull themselves down to the ground, going along with the initial notion of the song. Miami raps about having pressure and so the dancers act if emotional and down as they sprawl around the stage. This instantly gives you the feeling of fighting doubt better and it helps with the quality of the performance. During the opening moments of the song, Miami's stays in the stage prop as the smoke comes onto the stage. The initial slow beats of the song continues as Miami raps camly about her earlier days in what seems to be a reminiscent track.

[Verse]
Feelin' like a QB, with a bad O-Line
Wonder how my town would be, with no Mi
Being hustled, like drugs in the trap
So much problems and that’s why I rap
People act like they’re my friend when they're not
Then go off saying that they keep it real
I feel right above the country, T dot
Feel like I’m bald cuz I wonder what’s the deal
The last thing I need right now is some hatin
Just do you I don’t mean masturbatin'
Last thing I wanna do is sell my soul to satan
I’m already going through my mental mayhem
I remember writing raps up in the lunchroom
Cuz sooner or later I knew I'd be high up like the moon
And soon my social life wouldn't have much room
I hoped my older friends didn't find out, imagine such doom

The crowd continues to cheer the catchy flow at the songs moves along for a few seconds, after the beat taps onto. The song quickly begins to pick up, the beats recoils and Miami starts walking off of the stage podium. She hits a heavy pose and then throws her arms up, exuding nothing but confidence as the song begins to build up. She doesn't completely walk down from the stage prop but instead moves with the beat, throwing in some choreography as the song starts picking up. It's clear that the song is not just a rap ballad but the track is preparing for something much more bigger and captivating. As the beats pick up lights start to flutter around the arena.

[Chorus]
I’m under so much pressure right now
Cuz right now I don't even measure right now
I hope I’m giving you some pleasure right now
Life is a nice lady don't mess with her right now

The song adds in a trap like beat as the song continues picking up buildup. A large swoosh comes along and enhances the beat and bursts into an uplifting and loud hip hop melody that shoots through the arena as Miami yells out pressure as she explains pressure having a toll on her and whether or not she feels as if she is good enough Miami raps clearly through the microphone The dancers stand up and continue to move around Miami. They then find their places next to Miami and break into choreog

Cuz right now I don't even measure right now (right now)

UserPostedImage

Miami raps with a strong echo and a second build up, this time sounding stronger as the track breaks into the chorus as her as the song breaks into a relentless, pulsating electrohop beat that creates a a high pitched synths that soar up down the melody that has the crowd jumping again as Miami walks from the stage prop and moves to the pumping the crowd throwing her hands in the air as her backup dancers join her as they throw themselves in a full out dance routine which includes Miami throwing her arms in the air and walking around the stage rapping. Miami has a fierce expression on her face as they dance around her.

Now I'm so damn high, all I do is work
All that pre-pre-pressure really fueled this girl
Running the game like Mike, I'm MVP of the mic
All that pre-pre-pressure really fueled the vice
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(sure-sure-sure)

[Verse]
I remember being asked what will be my career
I never would say anything really sincere
Didnt wanna tell em there’s a star in here
So I would say I wanna be an office worker
Feeling like everyone I meet is a future onlooker
I would hold a notebook and say it’s for school
They look inside of it and see it’s full of raps
I tell them that its poems, I know it’s uncool
But they know I wanna be a rapper who am I to fool?
Now I got everyone asking for a freestyle
Then I feel like I’m in the movie 8 mile
Come up with raps off the head, ya'll just brag
And poor guys bragging bout money makes me gag
Definition of a dreamer is me
Look in my eyes and you’ll see

At this point, the lights in the crowd are no longer pink and white but are now only white and going throughout the arena. Miami walks to center of the stage and her dancers follow her. Miami has never been a dancer but her pure confifence on stage makes for this to be a very fun performance to watch, the dancers sourround her as the beats slow down for the second verse of the song. Miami moves aroundthe stage so the fans get a chance to see her as the the song quickly turns into it's signature part when the chorus slows quite a bit and goes through a change with swooshing sounds and a new beat leaps out of no where with Miami's backup dancers following her and the track breaks into an even more hip hop heavy floor beat that could gets the arena going, and more fans cheering over the beats that come following the slow serenade.

I hope I’m giving you some pleasure right now
Life is a nice lady don't mess with her right now

Cuz right now I don't even measure right now (right now)

UserPostedImage

(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)

UserPostedImage

Ever been through a struggle?
Never easy but pick your head up after every stumble
Let the haters see you, smile and burst that hatah bubble
Cause there's always gonna be someone out there to love you
One day you'll reminiscence at the dark days you muscled
Now your stronger and your accustomed

(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)
(All that pressure)

After her dancers move with her, Miami goes up to her fans touching their hands as she continues rapping through the next chorus and bridge before returning to the back of the stage and touching her fans hands for the near ending of the song. Miami then makes her way back to the back of the stage where she poses at the end of the performance.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 14 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#83 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:16:44(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha claps for Reese. Mad at Dominic but waiting to see him walk on stage.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#84 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:17:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Deneil Khan sits at the bar on his own, feeling out of his comfort zone. He hates award shows, mainly because of all of the effort and arse kissing that takes place on the red carpet and at the after parties. Since he was nominated for a few awards this year and 2015 has been his most successful year, he decided to go but purposely skip the red carpet and avoid the after party (if there was one) at all costs. Of course he's glad to have won one of the biggest awards of the night, Best Single. However he still feels like he doesn't belong here. Deneil doesn't really know anyone, his brother is off to the hospital with Riley, he's wearing a fancy suit which he hates while holding a prestigious award in one hand and a can of Coke in the other. It's a very surreal moment. Part of him wants to leave but he doesn't want to come across as rude or up himself. He's just a fish out of water.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#85 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:17:58(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
After presenting and accepting his award, Dominic heads back to his seat. He watches Miami's performance, as she was one of the artists he wanted to see perform tonight, and enjoys the show as he sits back in his seat.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#86 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:18:15(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha stands up, rapping along with Miami, still mad at Dom, but awaiting him to hit the stage.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#87 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:20:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BEST SINGE COLLABORATION
UserPostedImage

Erica saunters across the stage to the center. she has her arms behind her back and a smile on her face. "the best things in life are done with other people." erica says while picking up a mic. " sure,sometimes its fun to do it all by yourself. after all,you know what you want more than anyone else does. but most of the times,its far more fun to do it with someone else." erica looks up to serenity,letting her eyes linger for a few moments. "and now,i wanna do it with serenity." erica says,gathering all her sultriness. the audience lets out a very loud "wooooooo". erica wags her finger at the crowd. "NOT like that! we have another award to hand out.

Serenity laughs shaking her head no and looking looking at the crowd as she speaks into mic. "We have SUCH a perverted crowd here tonight Erica, it's like they want us to get it on right here...right now!" Serenity runs her hair through her hair as the crowd laughs in response. "We certainly have another award to give out and it's for best single collaboration!" Serenity starts clapping as does the audience before continuing to speak "Over the last year we have gotten the chance to listen to, and enjoy some of the best team ups there is! As a fellow pop act, collaborations are a lot of fun. It's like, creating a baby....Not like that...but creating a baby with ..like...your vocals and writing skills and watching it flourish..."Serenity puts her hand on her forehead laughing. "Guys, I promise these are things I say only when I'm full of Long Island ice teas!" Serenity laughs "Whatever...I hope you cuties understand that analogy!" HERE are the nominees for best song collaboration!

SYNCO - "Come On, Get It" (ft. Kidd Amaze)
Natasha Iver - "Okay" (ft. Layla Sanchez)
Aaron Styles - "Shine" (ft. mister_b)
Dominic Brown - "Tell Me Where It Hurts" (ft. Jennifer Armstrong)
Isabel - "Muse" (ft. Eilidh Ward)
Aikya Balan - "DEVOURED" (ft.Rum)

After the nominees are announced, the cameras return to Serenity and Erica. They are both clapping, Serenity has the envelope in her hands with a smile on her face opening it slightly as she speaks into the mic. "Now let's see who conceived the best baby in the studio" she opens it fully, yelling out the name with a smile on her face "THE WINNER IS.......

UserPostedImage

BEST NEWCOMER - KOURTNEY

UserPostedImage

Kourtney comes out on stage to present the next award while one of her songs begins to play. Fans from the audience immediately begin cheering when they see her walk out. She had never presented an award before, and wanted to make sure she didn't mess up. She makes her way over to the microphone stand, carefully pacing her steps as she was a little nervous and didn't want to embarrass herself by falling. Now standing in front of the microphone, Kourtney smiles and waits for the cheers to die down a little before speaking into it.

"Hi loves. I'm here to present to you tonight the award for Best Newcomer. The lovely artists in this category have managed to make a name for themselves over the course of this year and have caught our eyes with their sweet, addictive tunes. As a former newcomer myself, it was exciting being nominated for this category and competing with the best of the best. I'm sure the nominees in this category feel the same, and are honored to be up for this award as well. All of you have really amazed me with your music and if I had to choose the winner it would be too hard. Luckily enough, I don't and instead the fans have already chosen. Right here in this envelope holds the winner, but first let's check out the nominees.

The nominees are..."

Carmen V
MiMi
Nova
Valentina Hart
Groove In Downtown

Kourtney smiles and gets ready to open up the envelope to reveal the winner as she speaks into the microphone.

"And the winner for Best Newcomer is...

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#88 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:22:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha kisses Dom on the cheek.

"Can we not fight tonight", she asks.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#89 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:24:37(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
"That's up to you," Dominic says as he lets her kiss him.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Famouss7x7  
#90 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:24:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Right after Aikya Balan was announced, a screen began to elevate from the bottom of the stage, hiding what was going on behind it as the mellow grayscale video, directed by Airemese Smith, began to play. A soft, groovy instrumental to Janis Ian's classic song, At Seventeen, said by Aikya to be "my life in one song", plays as the view pans over the vinyl. It plays for a while before Aikya reaches out her foot and stops the record from playing. But Aikya can still hear the melody in ehr head, the song continuing to play in the background, this time a certain excerpt from the song being repeated as if the record, which was supposed to stop playing, was scratched.

Their small town eyes will gape at you
In dull surprise when payment due
Exceeds accounts received at seventeen

UserPostedImage

As Janis Ian's voice echoes through Aikya Balan's mind, she gets up from her bed and heads right in front of the mirror across the room. She walks slowly towards it, staring at herself while she thinks about the lyrics. Next thing you know, she's humming along, and soon enough she begins to sing the song, Janis Ian's voice fading away as she sins her own version to the song. The song now becomes personal as Aikya recalls the memories of being homeless on the streets of New York City at the age of 17.

A brown-eyed girl in hand-me-downs
Whose name they never could pronounce
Fades into a life of pronouns
And had control over who screwed her around

I learned the truth at seventeen
That love was meant for the naive
That life was meant for make believe
And hope was to be misconceived... up until seventeen

These big wide eyes stare at you
Seeing what I didn't want to--

But suddenly, the video is interrupted and shuts off, when out of nowhere the mirror Aikya was looking through in the video appears on stage and Stephanie Fierce breaks through it. The roars of the crowd completely takes over at the sight of this unsuspected comeback. Stephanie Fierce looks as fierce as she always does once she starts strutting down to the front and center of the stage, singing the lyrics to her newest song that is being heard for the first time, Mother Mary, a song about a daughter trying not to lose her mother. It's a strange concept as Stephanie is singing as the daughter but is the mother that she's singing about. Performing the first verse perfectly, she approaches the front of the stage in the bridge of the song, beginning to belt out the words, looking furiously into the camera as she cries out the emotional lyrics.

You grew up fast and I'm just beginning!
It's just so painful to watch, yet the cycle's never ending!
You are who you are, but that's just what they molded!
Live how you live, it doesn't mean you have to be devoted!

UserPostedImage

I can't let you fall because I'm not going down with you!
Define better off! Where have I been without you?!
I am your seed, please, just please!
One day, we'll be!
One day you'll be!

UserPostedImage

Once the beat of the chorus drops, Stephanie Fierce and the background dancers immediately begins choreography that fits the hard-hitting instrumental perfectly. They all join in on singing this part of the song, the song starting to sound as if a huge choir in robes was singing it. It's easy to notice the way their moves resemble the act of praying, all of the trained dancers on the stage dropping to their knees, throwing their heads back and crying out to the heavens before they start rolling around and makes their way up to being back on their feet, bending their knees and folding their arms. Fierce sings through this whole routine, still managing to keep her breath, even as she whips her hair back and forth.

Tall enough, tall enough, to raise me
Tall enough, tall enough, to lift me up
Then who could look down on you? Not even you could doubt you!
Not even you could doubt you!
Not even you could doubt you!
Just let me help you be tall enough...

UserPostedImage

Suddenly the song stops and Stephanie Fierce and her dancers look at the audience, breathing hard signaling that their performance was over. Once again the crowd goes wild, even preparing to give her a standing ovation but their attention is distracted just as Stephanie Fierce folds their hands and looks up. At this moment, Aikya begins to ascend down from the ceiling to a platform that is rising above the stage Stephanie Fierce just performed on. Aikya's newest never-before-heard song, Something Like That, is about a mother trying to save her daughter from making the same mistakes she has, a concept just as strange as Stephanie Fierce's, Balan singing as the mother but in fact being the daughter that she's singing to. The instrumental to the song begins to play as she continues to elevate and soon enough lands on the stage.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

For a minute as Aikya gracefully stands there, microphone in hand, she looks like an angel sent down from heaven. But as horns come in out of nowhere and the introduction of the song ends, the white and gold robe is torn off of her body seemingly by a strong draft, illusioned by fans. Underneath her robe is a more revealing outfit, something almost a stripper would wear, which would definitely fit the theme of this song. When the robe is ripped off of her, she stumbles back a little but lands in a squat, ready to start the first verse of the song. Once she is cued in, she begins to softly sing, tensing up as she does her signature ticking moves, slithering around the stage to the reminiscent lyrics.

UserPostedImage

Mama's little girl, there's more to this world than Kens and Barbies
Sometimes Joes and Janes with a few bills to pay
And for you, there's nothing I wont do, sell my soul if I have to
In a love like this lines don't exist
Don't let them tell you no different, I'm a dancer who finds her own gigs
Or something like that
And when I make enough to leave your dad, please know that my reasons are valid
Or something like that...

UserPostedImage

As soon as the instrumental bridge takes over after the first verse and the chorus of the track begins, Aikya swiftly throws herself onto a man on the floor in front of her. The crowd lightly cheers, trying to show their excitement but at the same time trying to hear the quiet singer. She is carried on the back of the man, moving around on the floor magnetically. Though it looks to have a strain on both of them, it doesn't seem they can part. This continues during the whole chorus, with the man crawling and Aikya slumped over him. It isn't until he reaches the edge of the platform during the second verse when she slides off of him and holds onto him from behind while kneeling, singing softly into his ear.

Promise me that's something we'll never bring up
Promise me that you'll learn from afar the perils of love
Promise me in those times when your fiends win, you'll get back on your feet and never end up like me
Promise me that you'll settle for a real job
Promise me that you'll forget where you come from
Promise me in those times when your fiends win, you'll get back on your feet and never end up like me

UserPostedImage

Or something like that
Look, I've given into some drugs that might have convinced me to give up
But when you slit your wrist you tend to sober up, real quick

UserPostedImage

Once again after the dramatic change from verse to chorus, the choreography once again changes noteably. The short verse that comes before really sets the mood of things slowing down and approaching a steady pace but as always, Aikya does the unexpected and switches things up quickly. Once the beat to the chorus drops, the man grabs Aikya by the legs roughly, sitting her on his lap with just a flash of lights and change of instrumentation as his cue. Of course once the crowd sees things getting more sexual, you can hear them getting feverish in their sudden roar caused by the sense of being intrigued. The man suddenly lays back onto the stage and lifts up Aikya, who sensually lifts her legs in the air as if to tease. People get excited for this bit, already applauding her flexibility and training. Next thing you know, within the next 2 lines of the chorus, Aikya lands on the man's lap and dramatically throws her head back right on beat, making faces with her eyes closed, making the crowd even louder as she sings.

Promise me that's something you'll never have to know
Promise me that no matter how hard it blows, you'll keep holding on

UserPostedImage

Promise me in those times when your fiends win, you get back on your feet and never end up like me

UserPostedImage

I know that you'll probably take whatever it takes
But promise that you know the difference between a junkie and a slave
Promise me in those times when your fiends win, you get back on your feet and never end up like me

Or...

UserPostedImage

The bridge of the song comes on right after the chorus and suddenly it all goes black. This causes a really dramatic effect as the one word in the bridge's note is held for over 5 seconds right before the lights shut back on and blind everyone just before they realize that Stephanie Fierce is back on one side of the stage. On the other side of the stage is Aikya and Stephanie Fierce looks over at "her daughter" in disgust but then as it seems she begins to look in pain and in shame for being responsible. She begins to sing to her "daughter" the words of Mother Mary, using the words her daughter said to save her to talk the daughter out of hermistakes. Immediately she begins to belt out the lyrics. Seeing the obvious tension and the theatrical aim, the audience is suddenly pulled into the story and cries out when the man picks Aikya up and begins to drag her away. Aikya looks more helpless than ever, but she continues to sing the words of her mother in Something Like That. It becomes clear that both of these songs are not about the hope that was exchanged between a mother and a daughter but the shame exchanged between as they ignored each others words ad filled their relationship with disappointment and blame sharing. Aikya approaches the third verse in a more slurred, bitter voice, looking over at her mother who's completely losing it.

I can't let you fall because I'm not going down with you!
Define better off! Where have I been without you?!

UserPostedImage

They say when you don't love yourself, you just can't learn to love anyone else
Or some shit like that
But I don't go through this for nothing, I need you to become something
My life depends on it

UserPostedImage

In the midst of this strain, it's easy to feel both the mother's and the daughter's heart being torn apart and it only grows once the chorus comes back in. Their world's literally becomes a whirlwind when the man promptly throws Aikya up in the air and begins to toss and spin her as if she's a baton of sorts. Suddenly, goosebumps fly over the crowd and they stand up in awe to watch in anticipation. The question becomes whether or not Aikya's gonna fall and hurt herself for them as the man flings her around as if she's only 5 pounds. This happens repeatedly as Stephanie Fierce begins to scream for her daughter as her background dancers pulls her away and drags her off the stage. She manages to get one good line out of her mouth, praying that her daughter would hear her but it's obviously too late. The man just keeps on throwing her up in the air and there's nothing Aikya can do about it.

Promise me that you'll never end up like me

UserPostedImage

JUST LET ME HELP YOU BE TALL ENOUGH!!!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

And then suddenly, he drops hers and you can hear everybody else's heart's drop with her. Everyone in the room is silent as she lays, almost lifeless on the floor. Aikya gets up slowly, and breathes heavily into her microphone, saying the last line of her song before the performance fades out.

...Or something like that
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#91 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:32:28(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha stands to her feet for Aikya and Stephanie Fierce. She begins to cheer loudly for them both.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#92 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:33:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

SYNCO - YOU WANT THIS? FT. RUM VIDEO PREMIERE @FCAV

Sound Alike

UserPostedImage

The video opens up and the echoes of Layla's "Ooh's" can be heard as the screen fades in from black onto the girls of SYNCO standing in a black room dressed in all black as they seductively move their hands towards the camera as if motioning for the viewer to come over to them Naomi sings through the intro with adlibs from Layla added in the background

Oooh, oooh, oooh
Yeah so you want this? (oooh, oooh, oooh)
So you want this? (oooh, oooh, oooh)
So you want this?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The video then goes into a different scene this time we see Alex standing on a runway dressed in a leather top however the bottom of her utfit here can not be seen after she finishes singing the first verse we see Layla come in for the pre pre-chorus standing in the same setting posing as she sings and as people take pictures of her on the runway after her part is finished we see Jamie come singing the pre-chorus in the same scene her hair is up and she's wearing a gold top

No baby don't you tell me how to do it
You should know by now I can do it all
Boy I won't even lie once you get this
You'll never wanna quit, never wanna quit

Forget what you think I'm the hottest, the best that you'll get
But you should know right now how it's about to go down
I ain't one to stay

Baby believe me you ain't gonna wanna stop
Once you get a taste you'll be hooked for life

UserPostedImage

We then see see Naomi in the exact same scene we also see Layla standing behind her as she sings the chorus with Layla seen in the back adding the "Ooh's" and walking forward to Naomi as the people take picture and Naomi sings and poses for the cameras

You sure boy? (oooh, oooh, oooh)
Yeah so you want this?
Can't nobody do it like the way I can
So you want this, you want this?
You know this ain't goin' nowhere
Boy we ain't goin' nowhere
It's a one night stand
So you want this?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

We then see the camera go over to Jamie who is seen once again in the dark room with her hair down and with the black clothes the camera is zoomed into her face as she sings the second verse after finishing we see Layla in the same scene wearing black her hair once again curly standing alone in the black room as she seductively yet cutely does the pre pre-chorus after finishing her part we see Nicole who is now in the runway scene as she sings the pre-chorus we see her just singing fiercely and not really bothering to pose for the cameras

He already know I can ride it
Boy don't you worry just watch me now
Hope that you ain't lookin' for a wife though cause that just ain't me no it ain't me

Forget what you think I'm the hottest, the best that you'll get
But you should know right now how it's about to go down
I ain't one to stay

Baby believe me you ain't gonna wanna stop
Once you get a taste you'll be hooked for life

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After the verse and pre-chorus finishes we finally see all the girls together again in the chorus each standing on top of chairs with Naomi in the middle the camera quickly switches shots as they sing throughout the chorus through the first is of them standing on the chairs the second is of them standing and sitting in different positions on the chairs and the final shows them all sitting on the chair bending backwards before the chorus comes to an end and the rap comes in

Yeah so you want this?
It's a one night stand
So you want this?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After finishing the chorus we cut over to Rum who is in a similar scene to the runway however this one seems slightly bigger as Rum has a few back up dancers with her for her verse we see her and the dancers go through a few different well choreographed dance breaks as she raps her verse in the track in between these shots of her and the dancers we see the girls kick the chairs they danced on earlier back as the chairs begin to fall it cuts back over to Rum who is now finishing up her verse

Ah, heard you're wanting this
But I just might have to warn and shit
Put it down like I'm the Kong and shit
Make them feel like we can't coexist
I ain't nothing like them other chicks
Tryna rate me from 1 to 10
But compared to them other women
I got you thinking that the scale was rigged
Let me do my thing, papi, watch me work, I'ma get you on your feet
Got you on your knees with a nice lil smirk, how does it feel in the hot seat?
0 to 100 with a quick switch, even as a makeshift, I can take you there
Don't play dumb, I'll have you sucking on your thumb, building castles in the air
We're going for the long run, are you up for a little More?
Start on the bed end up on the floor, do you feel it in your core?
Fuck around and wake up sore, that's how we reap what we sow
Who cares if you saw some sparks fly or read the signs, go when I say go

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After Rum finishes her verse we see the girls once again in the black room this time rather than doing a choreographed dance like with the chairs they each do their own as Naomi sings through the chorus after finishing the first chorus they do the chorus once more however they're seen in a completely new scene as the video comes to an end they're all dressed in white dresses sitting on a couch in a different room where they each move seductively to the beat as they finish the final chorus and the song and video comes to an end at the cnap of the girls' fingers

Yeah so you want this?
It's a one night stand
So you want this?

So you want this?
So you want this?
So you want this?
Yeah so you want this?
It's a one night stand
So you want this?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#93 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:34:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin smiles and nods at Austin's suggestion. "I might just do that, buddy. I might do that." He smiles and then when he hears Val's name for an award, he cheers for her, clapping his hands.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#94 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:35:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage
As the FCA's continued, there was an ecstatic aura taking over the entire O2 arena as Jennifer was up next for her performance. It had been a while since she had last been on stage and it was her first awards show performing in years. Although Jen was more known for her vocal superiority over 90% of today's industry, she was never seen as much of an 'exciting' live performer. But, for the purposes of tonight, she was going to ensure that she'd change that with an exciting medley of her latest singles. She opted to start off with her first then go to her second with PLF and end with her somber Pop ballad as she was anxious for the response of it live. Jen wasn't much for costumes or expensive get up so she was settled nicely in her own personal outfit she had gotten from one of her favorite stores. Her bright pink hair was resting on her shoulders as she was doing vocal exercises before it was time for her to perform. She had an extraordinary voice but it had been damaged before and she didn't want to risk it again.

Right before the performance, Jen had gone through the routine in her head. It was clear that she was nervous and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for tonight but she also knew that she had to trust her direction and instincts as to what would make the performance better. Her edgy new look was already doing wonders for her confidence so she just had to knock the performance out of the park. Before she could even blink, it was time.

Jen was behind the screen, waiting for her cue to start. She had on an all black outfit that was a really punk rock style. She stood there with her microphone in hand, as she waited to hear the introduction for her. It seemed like her heart was pounding of excitement. She loved being on stage so the feel of it all rushing back to her was enough to motivate her to do her best. Once the introduction was over, the screen in front of her lifted up slowly as the lights were low. There was all but one light off and it was shining directly on Jennifer as she had her eyes closed. She stood there for a few seconds, just silent until she held the microphone up to her mouth and started ad-libbing the beginning of "Extra! Extra!" Behind her was a man sitting on a piano as the toned down performance started. She stared directly into the camera, singing the first verse and chorus, then jumped to the bridge. She then went ahead to the last chorus before finishing the song off.

UserPostedImage

Da, da, da, da, da
Da, da, da, da, da
Ooooh, ooh

"Let me hear you!"

I never tried to judge you
Never brought up your demons
My faith was so restored in us
Couldn't tell me this wouldn't last
Finally felt I was on top
Gave myself another chance
Everything I did you took for granted
As if it I'd never check

Don't worry about me baby, I let you think I needed a hero
In the end losing you made me lose zero

Extra, Extra, I see you in the papers
I hope everyone learns about, just how you came between us
It's past too late, to try to keep it quiet
Before you start to twist my words, extra, extra

Your love, fragile
Don't know how long it's been since I smiled
What a mess you've become, I'm so in disgust
Oh the mighty have fallen

And don't worry about me baby, you did the best thing ever

"Sing along!"

Extra, Extra, I see you in the papers
I hope everyone learns about, just how you came between us (Oh yeah, yeah)
Before you start to twist my words, extra, extra
Ohhh, extra, extra
Don't worry about me baby, extra, extra
(Don't worry about me baby, extra, extra)
Oooh

Extra, extra

Before she could blink, the band went right into the next track, which was her part in "One Of The Boys" which also featured the lights changing to a bright red color, almost resembling fire behind her. She encouraged the crowd to jump as the intro played and she then went into her verse. She started off singing in a lower register then gradually going up a note as the verse progressed. There was the anger and spunk in her vocals which set her apart from other performers. She was a powerful singer but she knew when to bring out her fiery side when needed. She was running up and down the stage, acknowledging the fans as well as jumping around and dancing a little. It was a very fun song to perform and you could tell just by watching her. The girl powered anthem was very frantic and crazy so of course Jen had to show that in her performance. She was really beginning to get back in touch with her rock roots but she was always leaning towards Pop in her music so for once, she felt like it was a strictly Rock style she had going on.

UserPostedImage

And it's sad that your eyes will never open
Still stuck in your chauvinistic ways
I'm not frightened, or intimidated
I've seen this story and know how it plays
Instead of acceptance you're just crying
About how much the times have changed
You don't believe in God but you're praying
Hoping that one day I fade

"Jump!"

Stereotypical attitudes
Mixed with narcissistic brains
Try to keep us locked up
But we're breaking all your chains (Oh)
All your chains (Oh)
No more of your old chains
I can see why you're shaking
You're just too scared to admit
You thought we'd cower to your mistaken manhood (Hey)
Your manhood (Oh)
You thought wrong

And now all you sound like is a broken record
So I will change your tune
You'll find out soon
Just why I'm still around
Now all you sound like is a broken record
You'll find out soon

We can play just like one of the boys
We can hang just like one of the boys
Mess stuff up just like one of the boys
We can be just like one of the boys

UserPostedImage

There's a brief instrumental between the bridge and the chorus and during this time, Jennifer is doing some slightly headbanging as she erratically shakes her head, hair going all over the place, and a smile resurfacing when she looks back up at the crowd. She holds the microphone away from her lips a tad as she belts out the next few notes, her voice sounding so soothing along a harsh and brash mixture of beats. When she's done, she holds her hand in the air after screaming the last note, yes screaming but in key of course, and she is visibly already working up a sweat.

And now all you sound like is a broken record
You'll find out soon
Now all you sound like is a broken record
You'll find out soon

And just like that, the lights change back to the blueish, dark hue of before as she walks to the microphone stand that was secretly put in place while everyone was focusing on her. There's a sound heard over the arena, a 'turning' noise. It symbolized a music box being turned until it starts playing "For You" and the crowd suddenly catches on before clapping along rhythmically to the beat. The backdrop had also changed into a full moon behind her. Jennifer looks out into the crowd, smiling, already pleased with her performance so far. Now she just needed to nail this one and she would feel happier. She takes a small breath before she puts her lips up to the microphone, her voice almost being in a whisper.

It's not a secret
But I hope that you keep it
And take it with you daily
These words that I am saying
I'll make it subtle
Something you can remember
I think that it's worth it
Put it all on the line, yeah

When I'm staring at the time, the seconds seem to go much slower than anticipated
And when I'm staring at the time and you're around, the seconds seem to try to keep me waiting

So down the line, I hope that you can see what I would do
Down the line, I hope that you can see this was for you
I'd take a bullet if it meant that you'd survive
Only time I feel is when you make me feel alive
So down the line, I hope that you can see this was for you

UserPostedImage

Once she starts the second verse, Jen decides to switch things up a bit instead of making it a predictable vocal performance. In the middle of second verse, she decides to switch notes, by going up another note for the line "wasting" and staying in this note for the rest of the verse. She then goes back to the original tone during the pre-chorus, where she ad-libs her alto like vocals and then jumps back in to the chorus. She belts it out, almost giving it the 'last chorus' treatment but it was just the precursor to what was about to come.

So this is everything
I'm giving you my everything
You can take it or you can leave it
In the end I still won't believe in
What people tell me
When they say my time is wasting
By hoping I won't be the same
As every unfamiliar face

When I'm staring at the time, the seconds seem to go much slower than anticipated
And when I'm staring at the time and you're around, the seconds seem to try to keep me waiting (ooh baby)

So down the line, I hope that you can see what I would do
Only time I feel is when you make me feel alive
So down (do-o-own the line) the line, I hope that you can see this was for you

Now comes the vocally challenging part that Jen decides to take for the Bridge. Again, instead of sticking to the normal, she decides to take things another step. The music completely stops and it's just Jennifer's vocals being heard as well as the raucous crowd cheering. But even they stop out of respect for her so her voice could be heard.

Ye-eah
I know It's not a secret
But I hope that you keep it, Cause I'm giving you my everything
You can take it or you can leave it

The seconds try to keep me waiting, ooh yeah

UserPostedImage

For the fourth line, she stretches out the word "it" and holds the note for a good 6 seconds, then speeds into the final line before heading into the chorus again. The music then joins her again, feeling like a tidal wave washing over the fans with her voice and the beat being joined together again. She decides to stick to most of the ad-libbing for this part, letting the back up singers take most of the main parts. She joins back in for the "I'd take a bullet if it meant that you'd survive" and then jumps back out, only to jump back in for the "you make me feel ali-i-ive" ad-lib. She then, for the first time, goes into a light and airy whistle note during the "for you" which of course amazes the crowd as they are amazed at the vocals of their idol. She actually finishes the song on that note, with the backtrack singing the final line of the song.

So-o-o down the line, I hope that you can see what I would do (what I would do)
Only time I feel is when you make me feel alive (you make me feel ali-i-ive)
So down the line, I hope that you can see this was for you

When she was finished, Jen opens her eyes and smiles a huge smile to the audience, thanking them and then waving at everyone. It was one of her biggest crowds yet so she was hoping to have left an impression on them. She then heads backstage, feeling very accomplished of her performance for the night.

Setlist
Extra! Extra!
One Of The Boys
For You
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 12 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 03/08/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/08/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 03/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#95 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:41:42(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Val comes running back off the stage with her award in hand, squealing with excitement as she gives Kellin a big hug. "Holy fuck, holy fuck," she keeps repeating to herself, "I'm scared to drop it, it's so precious!"

She turns to the SYNCO girls after watching the video on the big screen and smiles, "The slayage is real, can you teach me the moves sometime? Actually, best not... don't want my back goin' out before I hit the road again," she giggles. Val looks back to the stage for Jennifer's performance, a small smile on her face as she bops along, it was a real full circle moment to have an award in her hands while watching one of the artists that helped make her very first single such a viral success.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#96 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:44:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
As Val comes running at him with her award and hugs him, Kellin laughs, catching her almost mid air in her excitement and hugging her back. "You act like you're surprised. I told you you would own this show," he grins. "Congrats, Val! You deserve that award so much!" he says as he examines her award. He was really pleased for her since she had worked so hard this year.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#97 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:44:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Following Jennifer Armstrongs performance, Serenity Scott returns onto the stage for the next award. The cameras pan to Serenity and she is clapping her hands, the fans follow suit and do the same. She gets to center stage and speaks loudly. "GIVE IT UP FOR JENNIFER!" She claps for her again and the crowd does the same, the reception of Jennifer's performance is certainly a loud one and it goes on for quite a few seconds. Serenity holds a smile on her face and continues to speak "It really has been a wonderful night from start to finish with lots of performances, appearances and surprises and it's we're not done yet." Serenity grins continuing on as she looks at the envelope in her hands. She pouts her lips looking down at the envelope before continuing on to speak "Now I really hate presenting this next award." Still, with her pout on her face she holds the envelope up to the camera and it zooms in. It's the award for Favorite Couple. "This next award is simply a moment of awkwardness and intense loneliness for all the loners out there in the world. Including moi!" Serenity points at herself "You guessed it, it's the award for Favorite Couple!" Serenity yells it out and crosses her arms pretending to be angry, the crowd naturally starts cheering. "Give it up for the nominees who look the best together, show the best love connection and of course, have the best sex!" Serenity laughs as the nominees are announced.

Jason Ochoa & Kourtney Steele
Honor Wynter and Kai Rollins
Billy Khan & Jerry Holmes
Eilidh Greene & Oscar Ward
TJ Cousins & Airemese Smith
Amy-Jayne & Will.Rocca

After the nominees are announced. Serenity waits for the crowd to simmer down. She pouts her lips again, opening up the envelope and looking inside. Her face lights up as she yells the names out. "Awwww. This winner is....."

UserPostedImage

FAVORITE ACTRESS/ ACTOR- AMY JAYNE

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Amy is introduced to the crowd. "Here to present the next award is Fan Choice Nominated singer Amy-Jayne". Amy then walks out onto the stage in her attire which was the same as when she arrived on the red carpet, the look was casual the outfit consisted of a navy blue blazer with golden shell sowed onto it Amy also wore blue business style trousers, the outfit was topped of with silver shoes.

Amy then taps the microphone a few times to make sure it was working before she was handed the envelope with the names of the winner inside, Amy adjusted her blazer just to be sure she was covered and wasn't reveling anything unnecessary, she then taps the microphone again before she speak.

"Hello, I hope you are all having a lovely evening it's been a wild night so far right?, I hope everyone at home has been enjoying the amazing show, now onto the matter in hand, the next award is for Best Actor or Actress, I would just like to say all the nominees for this one all deserve some recognition because they are all triple threats and multi talented folk, the nominees for Best Actor/Actress are...........

Riley Hamilton
Aaron Styles
Isabel
Cristina Lake

And the winner is........"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/08/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 03/08/2015(UTC), PANIC! on 03/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 03/08/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#98 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:50:57(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
It was a surprise Val didn't accidentally knock Kellin out with the award with how excited she was, but she was pleased he seemed just as ecstatic for her. "Ugh, that means so much, man. Thank you," she says softly, trying her hardest to fight back the tears of joy. "Pokémon, Kellin and my first award, what an awesome night," she smiles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline mebeme101  
#99 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:53:03(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla smiles over at Valentina "You do not want to learn that choreography I nearly broke my back and leg just standing on the chair" she says still smiling but with a deep pain in her eyes she then sits back and gives off a more genuine smile "Also congrats on your award baby mama" She said still smiling she was happy that Val and Austin had won awards tonight her nights of endless voting did not go to waste Jennifer Armstrong just slayed her and they premiered a new video all was good in the world apart from Riley falling on the stage

Bryce now being a drunk banana stands on his chair after finally returning from the bar and cheers on Jennifer Armstrong then cheers on Kai and Honor "Y'ALL ARE THREESOME GOALS!" he then hears Riley announced and cheers for him as well

Carmen was sat at the bar once again she had performed and could now get as drunk as she wanted she wasn't driving anyway
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#100 Posted : 03 August 2015 07:53:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Billy walks back into the venue after being told that he cannot be in the high dependency unit with Riley. He hears Riley's name being called out for Best Actor and has absolutely no idea what to do or how to feel in that moment. He can see a few people looking at him and whispering. Billy just cuts through everyone and heads over to the only familiar face he can see right now, Jerry. The pair are currently "on a break" and not on the best terms but right now Billy needs someone.

"Hey..."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID