logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<1011121314>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#221 Posted : 03 August 2011 01:36:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: sure,it looks sweet and innocent,but that is a gang sign if i ever saw one. Izzy is head honch of the southside spades.a heart is just an upside down spade.i read all about this sorta thing on the internet.

Isabel: Yup, you figured me out Erich! :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 03/08/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#222 Posted : 03 August 2011 01:41:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: I dunno about gangs...but those 2 have the most sinister yes on the planet. Both of them :p
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#223 Posted : 03 August 2011 02:59:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Erich: sure,it looks sweet and innocent,but that is a gang sign if i ever saw one. Izzy is head honch of the southside spades.a heart is just an upside down spade.i read all about this sorta thing on the internet.

Erich: as an avid conspiracy theorist,not much makes it past me.

Karoliena: you can tell he is on the case,when he dons his tin foil hat.

Erich:i dont wear tin foil hats.you'll have the poor girl thinking im crazy.......they are hand forged aluminum with anti thought theft inserts. Jeez.get clue woman.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2011(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#224 Posted : 03 August 2011 03:01:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

Erich: as an avid conspiracy theorist,not much makes it past me.

Karoliena: you can tell he is on the case,when he dons his tin foil hat.

Erich:i dont wear tin foil hats.you'll have the poor girl thinking im crazy.......they are hand forged aluminum with anti thought theft inserts. Jeez.get clue woman.

Isabel: Whaat? Aluminum hats are awesome :D I used to make them all the time when I was a kid.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#225 Posted : 03 August 2011 03:54:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena: key words "when i was a kid". And i doubt you wore them to block "anti human" radiation from robot overlords.

Erich: if l ron hubbard can get people to buy his horseshit in droves,why cant i? Im far more charming,have a more believable story, and am better in the sack.

Karoliena: well,2 things....your craziness isnt used to sell anything. And how do you know he wasnt good in bed?

Erich: cmon.he was a science fiction writer.do issac asimov,george lucas,or gene roddenberry look like the sort to be known for their proeess with the opposite sex?

Karoliena:well....no.

Erich: i rest my case.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#226 Posted : 05 August 2011 01:50:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Hernandez just can't seem to resist?

UserPostedImage

Some more news is happening in the world of Ellie-Grace after we mentioned that she was looking for a producer for her debut album on Tuesday, it seems like there was one obvious candidate and despite his decision to head out to New York in an attempt to resist temptation, Ryan Ross Hernandez has seemingly back tracked as he reportedly contacted Ellie’s record label with the offer to produce her debut album, what’s more interesting is the fact that the guy is clearly attracted to the alt-country singer and his decision to work closely with her over the next couple of months is definitely surprising. Also what is it with this guy and working with female singers, he does have a good success rate, having produced Alicia Lena’s number 1 album, Waking Up and Riot In The Boulevard’s number 1 debut album.

However he has been one of the biggest supporters of the female singer-songwriter’s music and it seemed almost inevitable that the two would cross paths at some point, the question is, will Mr. Hernandez be able to resist temptation in the form of the 19 year old cutie? Only time will tell.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
PANIC! on 06/08/2011(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#227 Posted : 05 August 2011 05:09:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Brittany finally getting a break!

With her album being released late this month, and finishing the promo up for her new powerhouse song 'Bonnie's Redemption' projected to burn up the charts this week, recording artist Brittany Knox has finally gotten a break after booking an emergency vacation.

UserPostedImage
Brittany Knox & and her fiancee Jake Wilson getting all lovey dovey (awwww!)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Brittany getting kissy with the dolphins (so cute!)

Brittany seemed to be serious about the vacation, and she should be resting up for what looks like will be a big year following the HUGE anticipation of her sophomore album, Epoch, that stood at a strong #2 on Culture Uncut's - The Sound 2011 - most anticipated albums list of 2011, right behind Infinite & Minds project: Project; Prometheus - Dividing Divinity.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline PANIC!  
#228 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:14:59(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
A Love Triangle or Ryan Ross Hernandez Being a Womanizer?
UserPostedImage

Excuse us while we vomit. Someone in Ryan Ross Hernandez's camp is gonna get fired in a matter of hours. We're not allowed to say who exactly, but someone very close to the sensitive/douchebag singer-songwriter, has sent Culture Uncut some exclusive news following up our previous headline of Hernandez and up-and-coming alt-country singer Ellie-Grace Summers. We can now confirm that despite both their attempts to dismiss the rumor, well Ellie-Grace dismissed it, Ryan has declined to comment on the matter. Not only did music's resident ladies man pull as many strings as possible to sign up to produce her debut album, he also personally called her up to offer her a guest spot on his upcoming album, an offer which she accepted. The girl's not an idiot. If you are just starting off your career and one of the most successful artist's in business calls you to be featured on one of his songs, you obviously accept. We can now confirm that the duo in fact met for the first time, earlier this week at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, California, where Hernandez is putting the finishing touches on his upcoming album. Our source from RRH's camp tells us that the womanizer had his charm on the entire time. "He was making her laugh and complimenting her the entire time," our source says. Ryan even played her a few of his new songs, which everyone in the room took as a shock, "Ryan is paranoid about his music, he doesn't let anyone hear it until it's mixed and mastered, and is one of the most vocal artists against music leaking early. Yet with Ellie-Grace in the room he played her about four or five songs that will be included in his next album, some songs that he hasn't even previewed to his record label." So that's Ryan Ross Hernandez's game? Using his talents to get a girl. That's fucking smart if you ask us.

The meeting in the studio lasted a few hours, in between which he even ordered a light lunch for the two of them."He makes you feel like you're the most beautiful woman on the planet," says another source. "It's difficult for any woman not to fall for that." We can't say how much we wish this wasn't happening. Ellie-Grace, we know he is handsome, successful, funny, and a charmer. But please, don't let his big personality, smokey brown eyes, and beautiful love songs get to you. We have to think that's what he does with every woman he's with. "He loves women. He might be happy in the relationship he is in, but his style is having one girl in his pocket while looking for his next conquest." And we thought he was a douchebag already, before hearing all this!

This comes after last month, when we reported Ryan was trying to put his old ways to rest. It sounds like it was working until Ellie-Grace was brought to his attention. "Distance is one of the reasons why his relationship with Nadia Berry failed the first time around, and he's been able to resist temptation, but when he saw Ellie-Grace that was it." It even sounds like Ellie-Grace is his type of woman, or at least one of the many types of women he's attracted to, "He loves her whole look, she's blonde with light eyes, and legs that go on for days," We also think the fact that she's thirteen years younger than him have something to do with his attraction. She's nineteen years old, he's thirty-two.

Ryan Ross Hernandez arrived in London earlier today, and just as he was stepping off the plane, the story had been reported and he was attacked with paparazzi's. The musician stayed mum while exiting London Heathrow Airport, and hopped into a black SUV that was awaiting him. He is receiving heavy backlash from all angles. Maybe he should opt for what Katie Coyle did, and buy a ranch in Texas to disappear for a while. If this is the stress and anxiety he said he wants, then he is sure getting it now.

Edited by user 05 August 2011 06:15:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 05/08/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#229 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:21:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Stinson: On the off chance that members of GirlSpice and country singers read comments on Culture Uncut......Ellie Grace; let's just just say 2 things; 1. STINSON WAS RIGHT! and 2. lunch is most definitely off. And Nadia; Give Stinson a call babe....this Fernandez guy ain't good for ya!
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#230 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:23:20(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Chantal: Why am I not surprised? Oh, Nadia... silly cow. Whilst she's off with that scum bag lover boy for the next few days, all this stuff starts coming out.

Kimberly: WHOAAA! You don't actually believe it do you?

Chantal: Of-fucking-course I do! Don't tell me you're that thick as well...

Sophia: Awwwwww! I'm sure it will all work out in the end babes! Yayyyyy! Hehe!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#231 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:25:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: I don't believe it :/ Nooo way.

Hayden: And why not? She's beautiful and he's Ryan.

Isabel: She's not that type of girl!

Hayden: Well I didn't think Kennedy was that type of President but look how that turned out for him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Laurelles1  
#232 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:30:09(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. Shame. You had a good thing going there, Hernandez.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#233 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:32:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Laurelles1 Go to Quoted Post
Jason: I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. Shame. You had a good thing going there, Hernandez.

Stinson: Man's a fucking idiot. At least when I am genuinely WITH a woman, I can focus on her and be honorable. You sir, Mr Fernandez, are a fucking tool.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#234 Posted : 05 August 2011 06:44:31(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Yulia: OMG... people should start to take care of their own lives...
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline erich hess  
#235 Posted : 05 August 2011 07:23:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: mr hernandez lives life like a motherfucker.you gotta give him that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 06/08/2011(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#236 Posted : 05 August 2011 22:10:14(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
GIRLSPICE FORCE NADIA AWAY FROM RRH
UserPostedImage

It was an eventful day yesterday in the gossip world as news on Ryan Ross Hernandez and Ellie-Grace Summers' cosy little studio sessions were brought to the media's attention, but even if Nadia Berry chooses to not read the news going around, it seems that the rest of the GirlSpice members won't let her ruin their big comeback for new album Night Rider. "They've got a big stadium tour coming up, if Nadia ends up staying with him only to get heartbroken, she could easily go off the rails like she has done in the past, it could ruin the whole comeback" said a source close to GirlSpice. "They're desperate to make an impact and have got the public back on their side for now, they had a successful radio interview a few days ago and they're once again in demand with two upcoming headlining spots at Festival De Música, as well as the Aftermath Festival. The girls can't trust Nadia to carry on being led astray, they're concrete certain he's cheating on her and they won't stand for it, everything could be ruined if she ends up in a vulnerable state at the end of all of this."

The pair have been exchanging flirty tweets to each other on Twitter over the past week, looking forward to meeting up after time away from each other as Ryan has been working on his forthcoming album, whilst GirlSpice put the finishing touches on their new record and attended rehearsals. But it looks like their plans to spend some time together before the Chaos Awards have been pretty much ruined.

Seen as the serious and upfront member of the group, Chantal Hayes was the most vocal about not wanting the comeback to be ruined, and deemed Ellie's public Twitter apology as enough proof to do something. Chantal was then seen this morning with the other GirlSpice girls over at Nadia's London apartment, forcing themselves inside and forcing her to pack and come with them, Nadia was then seen out with her newly blonde locks, ready for this Sunday's Chaos Awards, but the GirlSpice songstress didn't seem too happy. "Nadia looked confused and slightly angry when she was seen walking back out with a full suitcase, the other girls were carrying the rest of her stuff, they seemed to just want to get her out and away as quickly as possible. They're determined to show her all of the news and turn her against him."

And so the drama continues...

Edited by user 05 August 2011 22:20:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 05/08/2011(UTC), PANIC! on 06/08/2011(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#237 Posted : 06 August 2011 01:46:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Lea wasting no time!

New recording artist who is quite the familiar face after appearing on both seasons of All Around The World as an interviewer proclaimed her spot in the industry earlier this week and is wasting no time releasing the title and artwork to her debut single entitled 'Sex.Money.Death' under powerhouse label: Tric Jam Records. Lea is looking to take the world by storm as the newest R&B&Pop femme fatale diva and is projected to rise straight to the top, look out for Lea!!!

Edited by user 06 August 2011 01:49:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline genocidal king  
#238 Posted : 06 August 2011 02:49:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Not sure if this is a closed story, but you can feel free to ignore this part if need be lol.

Katie Coyle offers RRH "A Place To Hide"

UserPostedImage

If anyone in the music industry knows what adverse media attention can be like, it's Katie Coyle. The 19-year old went through a torrid time at the start of the year, following a malicious campaign to "out" her at the hands of Chaos Online, and now says that Ryan Ross Hernandez and Ellie-Grace Summers have her backing, and has even offered Hernandez a place to get away.

"Whilst they are both clearly feeling a bit guilty about....something," Katie said, "I'm sure, from experience, that the story has been blown way out of proportion. Whilst I'm hardly one to offer advice on how to get through such matters, I can tell them what not to do, and that's let it get into your head." And who better to offer that advice? Two near death experiences and various freak outs left Coyle on the edge of insanity earlier in the year, before the "Naked on Paper" singer took time out to survey her life, and realised that she had to just relax. Now feeling markedly better, she feels that a man under pressure like Hernandez could benefit from the same.

"Ryan and I talk quite frequently", the pop starlet told us. "He's always been one of the people who was there for me, with advice, a helping hand and a nudge in the right direction. So if he needs anything in return, he knows where to turn. As Ryan knows, I just bought a massive ranch in the middle of nowhere. With acres of free space, I'd be happy to let him have a place to stay til it all blows over, or at least until he can relax a little. I think he needs to get away from the flashing lights and the glamour of the city for a while. So the offer's there. Should Ryan wish to come down here and chill, perhaps work on that track we've promised our fans, I'd be more than happy to help out."

With Hernandez being a true courtier of controversy throughout his career though, is he likely to accept?
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 06/08/2011(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/08/2011(UTC), PANIC! on 06/08/2011(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#239 Posted : 06 August 2011 08:20:24(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
And the Drama Involving RRH Continues
UserPostedImage

For the last 36 hours, Ryan Ross Hernandez has not been able to catch a break. Since we broke the story Thursday morning, just more and more negativity has surrounded the singer/songwriter. From the point we had a solid source tell us that Ellie-Grace Summers and Ryan Ross Hernandez had in fact met in Capital Studios earlier this week, and to an apologetic tweet coming from Ellie-Grace basically confirming that something happened between the two. We're guessing he charmed his way into her cocktail dress, making sweet passionate love to her in a sound booth. That sounds like RRH's style.

This morning the drama continued when the rest of GirlSpice's members basically took Nadia Berry hostage from her London apartment, getting her as far away from Hernandez as possible. But where exactly is RRH? We haven't seen him since he arrived in London yesterday, and we know for a fact he didn't visit Nadia at her apartment. Things have gotten so crazy that his management had to create a Twitter account to keep his fans updated with anything relating to his music.

We can now confirm that Ryan is not alone in the UK. As much as we would look to report he is with Ellie-Grace, he's not. We do know that pretty much everyone who works for Hernandez, including his manager, publicist, and personal assistant have all arrived in London to meet with the musician. "They're all there to try and calm him down; he's experiencing a bundle of emotions." They're heavily recommending him to disappear from the limelight for a little while, which is tough to accomplish when you're attending an award show, and headlining two festivals in the span of two weeks. His publicist postponed RRH's appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight, citing that the later date would work best for the release of his upcoming album.

Here is the reason why we along with half of the world dislike Ryan Ross Hernandez. With everything going on, he is still trying to be the hero and the villain. "He's sending e-mails, texts, and leaving voice mails to both Nadia and Ellie-Grace. He is doing everything his in power to get one of them to contact him back. He's not going to stop until they both listen to what he has to say." It sounds like he's just trying to secure himself at least one of them, when he just lost both. What's funny is that just last month he was telling GQ magazine that he hated people who cheated, and wasn't going to hurt Nadia as past boyfriends have. Well he seems to have done both, plus hurt an innocence 19 year old girl, all in a record amount of time.

Katie Coyle, who earlier today we reported offered Ryan Ross Hernandez "a place to hide," at her recently purchased ranch in Texas, we are being told that Hernandez called the young artist to surprisingly accept her offer. "He was greatly appreciative of the offer she made him, and everyone advised him that it's in his best interest to stay away from his homes in Los Angeles and New York City. He considers Katie a close friend and he's thankful that she is one of the few who support him in this time." At least he won't have any temptation in the middle of nowhere, Texas, but that all seems too late now.

We want to know what the hell is going on RRH's mind. Does he actually believe he can get both Nadia and Ellie-Grace back? Maybe he believes it's not cheating if she's in another country. We want to hear Ryan Ross Hernandez talk but it sounds like we won't be hearing from him anytime soon. "He's going to do his jobs at his scheduled appearances, go in, play music, and leave."

This isn't the first bit of controversy RRH has found himself in, most everyone can recall that distasteful interview he made to Rolling Stone when he was on the cover of Rolling Stone in February 2010. He was able to regain himself past that, but his publicists see this as a bigger deal considering that his largely female fan-base, could take Nadia's and Ellie-Grace's side in all this and cause them to not support his music. This however isn't fazing him, "He's not worried about music at the moment. All he cares about is fixing the scandal surrounding him."

How this all pans out in the coming days or weeks will have to be seen. We don't believe this will be something that will be leaving the headlines anytime soon.

Edited by user 06 August 2011 08:24:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 06/08/2011(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/08/2011(UTC), genocidal king on 06/08/2011(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#240 Posted : 06 August 2011 08:28:27(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Alex: Wow! Everything is getting really tense concerning RRH! What the fuck is actually going on!?
retired x