logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<6364656667>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline niggajones  
#1281 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:23:59(UTC)
niggajones

Groups: Registered
Man
Canada

Was thanked: 739 time(s) in 493 post(s)
Tony beckons Chloe over. "Hey babe. We just happened to be talking about you." Jeff nods, "Tony says he wants to marry you."
Tony grabs Jeff's bottle of laudanum and breaks it over his head. Although he's bleeding from glass cuts, Jeff only nods. "Worth it."
Sam plucks the beginning to 'death metal guys'. "I think that's an appropriate rev song for tonight."
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1282 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:30:57(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
chloe looks like someone just farted. "marry me? " she shakes her head. "why would you want to do that?....oh my god,you just want me so you can get united states citizenship! how could you tony?!" she then runs her hand over jeff's bloody head and licks the laudanum off her fingers. "karoliena is always greedy and wont share with me." she explains.

karoliena stops what she is doing. "sam....i am only going to say this once. but if things dont work out with you and nichole.fuck,even if they do. you playing that song makes me...squishy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1283 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:33:15(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony shakes his head vehemently. "I don't want to marry you....unless saying I don't want to marry you will make you mad. I mean, I love you, but why would we need to get married? Jeff is just being a dick."
Sam laughs. "I'll keep that in mind. I never knew i had the power to make women......squishy."
Offline erich hess  
#1284 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:39:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe smiles and hugs tony. "marriage is silly.i see no need for it. though if we did,would i have to convert to canadianism? because i dont know if i'm ready for that."

karoliena smiles." you must be doing something right.you got nichole dick whipped. you tamed her right down." karoliena cracks up.the laudanum provides a great mental picture of sam dressed as a lion tamer,cracking a large phallus whip at nichole. she is wearing a big feathery lion's mane. "something about metal guys playing my kind of music...very hot."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline niggajones  
#1285 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:42:23(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam makes a worried face. "Dick whipped? That sounds....unpleasant." Instead of taming Nichole with his dick, Sam has visions of being whipped in the dick. He looks terrified.
Tony shakes his head. "Uh, only if you want to live in canada. Don't knock it until you try it - our prime minister is a giant douchebag and yet, nobody cares. Plus, we have like the biggest cannabis culture hub EVER in B.C."
thanks 1 user thanked niggajones for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/11/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1286 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:49:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena takes some more laudanum. " i guess it depends on which end you're on. i kinda like it in a weird way. being slightly submissive from time to time has it's merits."

chloe's eyes light up and she jumps on tony. wrapping her arms and legs around him. "yes,yes a thousand times yes! i will marry you...providing we live in bc!" she squeals dramatically.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1287 Posted : 09 November 2012 13:52:51(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony tries to calm Chloe down. "Uh, okay, I promise that when we get married we'll live in B.C."
Jeff takes a hit of laudanum and giggles. "Dude, I totally just got you like, engaged. That's the funniest thing I've ever done to anybody."
Sam nods. "I wouldn't know, but, uh, it makes sense. Where are we?" Rob turns around from the drivers seat. "I think we're in Calgary. Wait, there's a park up there - let's just set up in the open and jam for all the Calgarians."
Offline erich hess  
#1288 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:01:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe jumps up and down. "yay. possible marriage in canada with weed and tony and metal. thanks jeff! you made my life great...but not as great as tony."

karoliena looks out the window." calgary is pretty." she nods. "lets do this! but looks like you boys get to do all the heavy lifting. nina and i are just little girls."

nina picks up a bag of guitar picks,while karoliena grabs A foot long guitar cable.

"chloe,be a dear and unload that head unit. you know,the big one,love!" nina commands.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1289 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:06:26(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

The band grudgingly begin to lug their equipment outside as a sizeable crowd forms to gawk at the sideshow. Neil bursts out of the bathroom and runs into the crowd, yelling "GO YALE! BOOLA-BOOLA!"
the crowd almost instantaneously disperses.
Offline erich hess  
#1290 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:12:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina and karoliena come out of the rv, carrying the bag of picks and cable. chloe is struggling to carry the amp head.

"i lug all these picks out here,and neil chases everyone away?! " nina throws the picks down laughs.

chloe drops the marshall head on her foot and yells loudly. "that fucking box bit me! owie! my foot!" tubes and shit go everywhere as the head smashes.

nina and karoliena go "oooooohhh" and point like school children.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1291 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:15:26(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Tony runs over and picks up the pieces of the head. "Chloe, are you okay?"
Sam shakes his head. "Well shit, that's great. Another piece of equipment busted."
Offline erich hess  
#1292 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:18:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

chloe breathlessly answers. "yeah,i think i am fine." she takes a step and falls over."shit! no i'm not! this tour fucking sucks! i got my lip busted and i think my foot is broken!"

nina puts her arm around sam."it's ok sammy.i think that one was mine." she whispers. "between you and me love.it wasnt a real marshall. it was a knock off from garshall."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1293 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:27:31(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam laughs. "Garshall? Sounds....fancy. We might want to start playing, before they riot."
'they' are perhaps 20 fans who are gathered around, watching the band set up like they're witnessing a 10 car pileup.
Offline erich hess  
#1294 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:34:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina snorts with laughter. "fancy for being bought in turkey from a pretty shady looking man. he had all sorts of bloody crazy shit. bender guitars,garshall amps.nicklebag darrel signature guitars... i wanted to buy the the entire shoppe out.i still wish i would have picked up the guitar. the box had a guy with a big ass mustache instead of a goatee."

karoliena waves to the crowd.the laudanum is well past kicking her ass and she is pleased as punch."good evening calgary!" she shouts to the small crowd. they give her the finger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline niggajones  
#1295 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:43:07(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

The head busted, the band decide to play an acoustic show, which suits them well because Neil is off in the woods trying to communicate with trees. Rob, Tony, Sam and Jeff pick up acoustics. Sam takes the mic. "Uh, hello Calgary. We're Acts of Hate, and these are our friends. Tonight, we're gonna rock you."
Tony begins to strum the beginning to "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight" by Spinal Tap, before Sam kiboshes it. "Nineties songs only, remember." Tony frowns and begins to pluck a somber, acoustic version of 'Christian Woman' by Type O Negative. Sam nods furiously. "YES! ...alright, this is a song dedicated to all the hot catholic schoolgirls out there - Acts of Hate love your hotness but hate your christian-ness!"

a cross upon her bedroom wall
from grace she will fall
an image burning in her mind
and between her thighs

the band kicks it into overtime....as hardcore as they can get playing acoustic guitars. Sam forgets some lyrics, so instead he just grunts in a deep, pete steele-esque voice.

a christian woman will serve or please
on her back, or on her knees
will she suffer eternally?
or internally?

she needs
corpus christi
corpus christi

from the woods, we can hear Neil screaming along. "CORPUS CHRISTI! BODY OF CHRIST!"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1296 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:47:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

Nichole dances around, listening to her boyfriend's band. "Yay!"
Offline erich hess  
#1297 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:49:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:the gang's all here!

karoliena take the mic. "hi,we're most of the harlots. it's so good to see you guys." she says drunkenly. she and nina had been doing jager shots a few minutes before.so that,coupled with the laudanum....yikes.

nina,chloe and karoliena also go acoustic. the perform a brassless,yet pretty good cover of the squirrel nut zippers, "put a lid on it." karoliena covers vocal duties,and even completely hammered she is fantastic.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline titleofusername98  
#1298 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:51:49(UTC)
titleofusername98

Man
Canada

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Jason and Matt watched from the wings, wondering how they'd follow it up.
"There's no way," figured Matt.
"Dude, we have this," reassured Jason. "Don't we, Shaun?"
"Da," he replied.

Clark and Jesse went back and forth on their guitars while the harlots played, just wondering how their first Canadian show would work.
UserPostedImage

THE DRUMMERS
(SOUNDS LIKE: RANCID, SUBLIME, THE TOASTERS)
Matt Holland (Vocals/Trumpet)
Jesse Dubinsky (Lead/Rhythm Guitar)
Clark Maxwell (Lead/Rhythm Guitar)
Jason Engarde (Keytar/Piano)
Brandon Johnson (Bass)
Shaun Olsen (Drums)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1299 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:52:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC:

Nichole leans over to Sam. "So... Nineties theme, I'm assuming?" She asks, trying to think of a good set list to make up.
thanks 3 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
niggajones on 09/11/2012(UTC), erich hess on 09/11/2012(UTC), titleofusername98 on 09/11/2012(UTC)
Offline niggajones  
#1300 Posted : 09 November 2012 14:55:39(UTC)
niggajones

Man
Canada

Sam nods. "Yep. The only rule is no 'Shiny Happy People'"
Tony begins to play the opening guitar lick to Beck's "Loser". Not knowing the lyrics, Sam let's Jeff ramble mindlessly into the mic for the song.