logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#101 Posted : 22 January 2013 07:21:58(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

NEW SINGLE FROM THE FORTHCOMING TENTH STUDIO ALBUM
PREMIERES TOMORROW
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Walton on 22/01/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/01/2013(UTC), mebeme101 on 22/01/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/01/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 22/01/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 22/01/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/01/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 24/01/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#102 Posted : 22 January 2013 10:03:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: Only you can wear that and look great, fierce and divalish! Love the title and the artwork, can't wait to hear it :)

OOC: Lol I always loved that picture of Lady Gaga, she's insane with her fashion XD
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 22/01/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#103 Posted : 23 January 2013 04:10:31(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Released: January 22, 2013
Genre: House, progressive house
Label: North Hill Records

CULTURE UNCUT REVIEW

With a little over a month to go until the release of Vanity's tenth studio album, "Piece of Paradise" gives us a further insight into what we can expect from the house-inspired record that shows a departure from the dark, depressing mood on previous album Good Mourning. After giving her fans a reason to be confident within themselves with the self-empowerment anthem "Brave" that was the first single which topped the download charts, Vanity's second single isn't as cliché or overused as a lyrical subject. The song describes two people that don't quite fit in with the crowd, but end up finding their piece of paradise by escaping from their current lives and living happily with one another. "It's a love song," she simply explains, "Love, happiness, dancing, that's what's on this record, because I wanted to sing about subjects that would make my fans feel happy and lift their moods."

With its synth-led beat full of thumping bass, "Piece of Paradise" takes on the same house sound "Brave" had, but imagine it kicked up a notch and sounding even bigger and better. "Piece of Paradise" sounds like a hands-in-the-air anthem you'd hear in a European club, and if that's what Vanity was going for, she's most definitely pulled it off once again. For an artist who's gone through her career with multiple different styles, she's often remained true to the pop genre, and although she's never strayed very far from it, she's always made sure to return with someone fresh sounding and a little more different each time. Has she got you dancing with the new track too?

Sounds similar to:

"Piece of Paradise"
(Written by Vanity)

Me and you, we've got nothing for us 'round here
We're just two little messed up individuals
Two hearts beating in sync with one another
And the same scars in all the same places
We've got a similar kinda fucked up humour
And a whole lotta baggage balanced on our shoulders
So we laughed till we cried, then cried till we laughed
And drowned all our sorrows in several bottles of wine

We've got the future in sight, let's run towards the sun
Baby, don't block my view, I'm loving the freedom
Cause I want to start over, I want a brand new life
Oh, I want it, I want it to be just me and you

Take my hand, why don't we run and jump?
Pack a suitcase full of hopes and dreams
And we'll search for a piece of paradise
Let's dive straight into the deep
Start a life purely for the two of us

We're the lonely ones who could never quite fit in
Just two fucked up kinda people
Who found each other through the worst of it all
And throughout all the name calling
I can see a new day dawning
The sun's coming up, and we're not letting go
Of our one chance to be happy

We've got the future in sight, let's run towards the sun
Baby, don't block my view, I'm loving the freedom
Cause I want to start over, I want a brand new life
Oh, I want it, I want it to be just me and you

We'll run away at midnight and never return
Leave our demons on the road behind us
Face forward, I don't ever wanna look back
Cause these nightmares have been haunting me
For far too many days, far too many nights
Calm the madness in my head and make it right
And you're that cure, sugar, so sweet like sugar
And we'll fall hopelessly in love, for richer or poorer

Oh, we'll search for a piece of paradise
And never look back...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 7 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
PANIC! on 23/01/2013(UTC), erich hess on 23/01/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 23/01/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 23/01/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/01/2013(UTC), Walton on 23/01/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 24/01/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#104 Posted : 23 January 2013 13:56:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Pixie: Amazing love, absolutely amazing! This song is truly a piece of paradise ;) I'm so excited to hear your new album and all your new material that I can barely contain my pixie dust inside me! :O
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 25/01/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#105 Posted : 23 January 2013 22:06:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: If I could dance I truly would. Vanity, you once again encapsulate all that pop is, was and should be. Once more, you show how unique you are. No one could be you, no matter how they try ;) Vanity transcends competition. Pop artists live on earth, she exists in Paradise alone ;)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#106 Posted : 24 January 2013 01:46:30(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I always said that you were a huge inspiration for my music career, you're so unique in a level no one will ever be and all of that is only because you have the most pure talent skills a singer can have!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#107 Posted : 24 January 2013 01:57:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica: this has become my soundtrack I to getting dressed in the morning. I sing into my hairbrush and jump on my bed as well. Vanity makes the world a better place,especially to dance on beds.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#108 Posted : 15 February 2013 07:41:56(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/02/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#109 Posted : 21 February 2013 08:42:40(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

VANITY DEBUTS NEW SINGLE "COME ALIVE" AT THE BRIT AWARDS
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

After the presenter introduces Vanity, the lights in the arena shut off, sending the arena into darkness. A mix of heavy breathing and a loud, thudding heartbeat is heard, before a single spotlight shines down onto Vanity, who is seen holding her decapitated head, acoustically singing the opening line to the world premiere of her new single, "Come Alive". A few gasps are heard in the audience at the sight, as Vanity sings as if she's in pain, walking slowly from the main stage and down the catwalk. The spotlight follows her while she moves, smoke beginning to fill the stage, multiple tall, gothic candelabras fill the stage, gravestones seen sprawled out everywhere.

"Dig through the dirt and mend my broken bones
Heal this heart that's slowly turned to stone
Pull me out and put me back together
I just wanna live forever
Wake the dead that's been buried inside
Cause I'm ready to come alive
In this life, I will survive
Oh, I'm ready to come alive"

After opening the song with the chorus without any backing, she walks back down the catwalk, her head still held by her hands as the house inspired electronic beat to the song kicks in. Once she reaches the main stage, a group of male dancers rise up from the graves and stand all around her. They begin a fast-paced routine while she stands in the center of them as she belts out the pre-chorus powerfully, showcasing her strong, impressive vocals for the section to the best of her abilities, building the song up before its chorus, still only a spotlight on them all.

"And the years of pain may be hard to forget
But darling, there's no point in holding onto regrets
Just hush and smoke on that cigarette
And exhale all the madness in your head"

The music stops and the arena is suddenly plunged back into darkness for a short moment, her heavy breathing is heard once again. Suddenly, a burst of colourful lights flash back on and Vanity's head is seen in its correct position, going straight into the song's euphoric chorus, full of hard-hitting bass, unlike its acoustic version at the opening. She joins in with their previous routine while her vocals remain strong, whipping her long hair energetically as she dances.

Bright lights of various colours continue to surround the arena as she moves into the second verse, seductively laying back on one of the gravestones while singing, the track remaining upbeat and dance-oriented within its sound. Her dancers lift her back up and on top of another gravestone, Vanity begins to walk across a row of them, before she jumps down.

Vanity is lifted back up for the following pre-chorus by her male dancers, placing her into the position of Jesus on the cross, her legs straight and arms out horizontally, one of her dancers holding her microphone for her as she sings passionately. She closes her eyes every so often to hold a note, once again showcasing her voice.

"You used to place flowers at my grave
And visited me on every holiday
Placed your lips to my headstone
And resurrected life in my bones
That dead feeling soon faded away
Colour washed away the grey
And I rose up to see another day

Like Jesus himself, give me eternal life
Wake me up and make me feel alive
But like Jesus himself, you gave me eternal life
And you woke me up, made me feel alive"

Vanity follows with the next chorus, beginning to fiercely strut herself down the catwalk of the stage while her dancers stomp behind her. They all begin a dance routine once again, Vanity joins in with them for a while, before they all drop to their knees by the end of the chorus. Vanity and her dancers look up to the ceiling for a moment, before she begins to sing a more simplistic middle-eight that adds soft, relaxed violins into the mix, her vocals a lot more gentle than what was heard previously.

"Brothers and sisters
Preachers and teachers
Mothers and fathers
Dreamers and believers
Sons and daughters
Let's all rise
And come alive
Let's all revive
And come alive"

As she sings, her and her dancers slowly rise to their feet in sync with the last few lines. There's a slight pause, and the song bursts into its final chorus, as her and her dancers move further down the catwalk and to the second stage where an energetic dance routine is performed for the final time, silver and gold confetti raining down onto the majority of the crowd as she sings. At the end of the song, fireworks explode all around the stage and everyone drops to their knees once more. They stay in position for a moment, before Vanity rises to her feet and blows multiple kisses to the crowd, before leaving.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 21/02/2013(UTC), PANIC! on 21/02/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/02/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 21/02/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 22/02/2013(UTC)
#110 Posted : 22 February 2013 08:05:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: Bitch you killed that shit! Had me almost losing my weave and shit!
GirlSpice on 22/02/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#111 Posted : 22 February 2013 08:08:32(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Fierce: Bitch you killed that shit! Had me almost losing my weave and shit!

Vanity: You make me orgasm on a daily basis.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
stephaniewazhere on 22/02/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#112 Posted : 26 February 2013 08:05:59(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Vanity is back with "Come Alive", the third single to her upcoming tenth studio album, The Sound of Living. The eccentric star claimed the track was "a story that shows a woman's life turning from its worst to the best", and if that wasn't already obvious enough from her performance at the recent Brit Awards, where she gave the world premiere of the track. Vanity appeared on stage with a decapitated head in a graveyard, before finally putting her head in its correct position and turning the haunting stage set into a giant party, whilst jumping across the tops of gravestones. It was memorable and had the majority talking, but maybe not so shocking, considering it's what we've all come to expect from the star.

The final single before the album's official release, "Come Alive" is the perfect uplifting house track that lyrically deals with Vanity's troubles and depressions, as she sings emotionally in the chorus, "Dig through the dirt and mend my broken bones / Heal this heart that's slowly turned to stone". However, she shows she's been through the worst and she's come out of it all as a happy, strong woman, following with "Wake the dead that's been buried inside / Cause I'm ready to come alive". Singing powerfully over a euphoric chorus of soaring synths and bass, the lyrics show that Vanity's now at a better place in her life, and she's finally feeling alive after the many struggles that she's faced. If anything, it shows mostly in the tone of her voice throughout the length of the song, opening the track sounding strangely cold and distant, compared to the final chorus where she sounds energetic and joyful.

"The whole message of this album was about celebrating life and being thankful for being alive, so I think this track really puts across that message. I was diagnosed with depression a while ago, and although it's been a long, tough battle having to deal with it, I finally feel that I can control it, instead of having it control me for a change. It's a great feeling, and what mostly inspired this song. For a long time, I was dealing with suicidal thoughts and just general fucked up things that were getting me down, it just made me feel emotionally numb and dead inside. Thankfully, I feel in control again, I'm full of joy, I'm excited, and I'm loving life, and I think music helped me to find that passion again with life in general. So I hope this song can help others too and get them through the worst of times, because making this song definitely helped me."

"Come Alive"
(Lyrics by Vanity)

Sounds like:

Dig through the dirt and mend my broken bones
Oh, I'm ready to come alive

I'm walking on, not looking back to yesterday
I'm tired of feeling betrayed and afraid
So lift me from this grave of haunting memories
I want you to take the past away from me
Cause this numb heart has its walls sky high
And this damaged mind tells itself a lie
Each and every day just to see the sun set

And the years of pain may be hard to forget
But darling, there's no point in holding onto regrets
Just hush and smoke on that cigarette
And exhale all the madness in your head

You used to place flowers at my grave
And visited me on every holiday
Placed your lips to my headstone
And resurrected life in my bones
That dead feeling soon faded away
Colour washed away the grey
And I rose up to see another day

Like Jesus himself, give me eternal life
Wake me up and make me feel alive
But like Jesus himself, you gave me eternal life
And you woke me up, made me feel alive

Brothers and sisters
Preachers and teachers
Mothers and fathers
Dreamers and believers
Sons and daughters
Let's all rise
And come alive
Let's all revive
And come alive

Available from next week on all formats.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/02/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/02/2013(UTC), erich hess on 26/02/2013(UTC), Moquel on 26/02/2013(UTC), Walton on 26/02/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 03/03/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 07/03/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 07/03/2013(UTC)
Offline Moquel  
#113 Posted : 26 February 2013 08:13:13(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Lelannd: SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAYEDDDDDDD! Honey, can I say how crunk I got during the bridge? The most part I adore Vanity is the honestly in the lyrics and the flow of them. It tells such an deep story that you can tell how you feel about it in your vocals and the arrangement. HONEY, you slayed it. I'm so excited for the new album, this single def got me on the edge to see what's next and how this album will sound. Bravo my icon, bravo. I think this is my favorite so far. Piece of Paradise is amazing as well. slayed, again? :)

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 26/02/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#114 Posted : 26 February 2013 08:19:30(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Lelannd: SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAY SLAYEDDDDDDD! Honey, can I say how crunk I got during the bridge? The most part I adore Vanity is the honestly in the lyrics and the flow of them. It tells such an deep story that you can tell how you feel about it in your vocals and the arrangement. HONEY, you slayed it. I'm so excited for the new album, this single def got me on the edge to see what's next and how this album will sound. Bravo my icon, bravo. I think this is my favorite so far. Piece of Paradise is amazing as well. slayed, again? :)

Vanity: You're an energetic one, aren't you darling? LOVE you, thank you so much for all the kind words! Keep doing your thing, sweetie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Moquel on 26/02/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#115 Posted : 26 February 2013 08:28:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: After what you went through last year, this notion of getting things back together, putting you back together, makes me smile so widely. It makes me feel warm inside. I hope you are getting back to the same happy person I once knew, because it can't be easy after everything you went through. And that's before I even get onto the song. What can I say? It's Vanity. Absolutely on the mark from you as always. You made me smile with your music tonight :)

OOC: Nice hat!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 26/02/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#116 Posted : 26 February 2013 08:34:22(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Vanity: That means a lot coming from you, Katie. Thank you very much, it feels great to finally be happy again and show that in the music. I'm glad the song hasn't disappointed you! I mean, not like I ever disappoint, right? ;)

OOC: She says thanks, she'll let you borrow it sometime. :p
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#117 Posted : 26 February 2013 20:26:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: There is absolutely no reason for anyone to not LOVE this single! No one makes a song like Vanity darling.

Edited by user 26 February 2013 20:27:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 28/02/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#118 Posted : 03 March 2013 01:00:53(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

01. "Brave"
02. "Dancing on Air"
03. "Beating Heart"
04. "The Unknown"
05. "Come Alive"
06. "Life"
07. "Animalistic"
08. "Piece of Paradise"
09. "Lonely"
10. "Neon Lights"
11. "Kissing Demons"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 6 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 03/03/2013(UTC), Walton on 03/03/2013(UTC), Moquel on 03/03/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 07/03/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/03/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 07/03/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#119 Posted : 07 March 2013 01:47:31(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Song: Dancing on Air
Album: The Sound of Living
Writer(s): Vanity
Genre: Pop, electro-pop, house, progressive house
Label: North Hill Records

Track two on Vanity's album is "Dancing on Air", one of the first songs that Vanity wrote for the album and inspired her direction both sonically and lyrically for the rest of the record. With its light-hearted, radio-friendly sound, Vanity proves that despite the experimental music she dabbled in for last album Good Mourning, she still knows how to craft an infectious pop song. With the entire album being written and co-produced by her, we get to hear Vanity back in full-on pop star mode this time round, with songs laced with catchy hooks and euphoric choruses, something that may have been missing on the last record. Except this time round, Vanity's out to prove in her music how much her life has changed since then, keeping the uplifting, positive energy that "Brave" starts as track one on the album, also released as the first single.

"Like a child needs its mother, I'm a woman who needs her lover," Vanity sings on one of the song's verses, sounding slightly sweet mixed with obsessive. But the song's lyrics are clearly meant to put out the message of a relationship full of joy, where Vanity is unable to get enough of her other half. Ironic, considering Vanity recently revealed she's been without a boyfriend for years, but she insists that the album is a mix between her current life and the things that she dreams of, clearly this song being the latter.

"This album is a mix of the happiness that I've found in my life, with the dreams I have at night of things that I wish I had. But they're joyful things, and there's a reason that I'm dreaming of them, and it's because it's some sort of missing puzzle piece in my life. I thought I'd rather not whine and cry about it in my music because I don't have all the things that I desire, but I thought I'd use my dreams to write songs as if they were reality, so I can create an album that's like my own little paradise. A record that I can listen to that takes me away to a state of happiness whenever I listen to it. It's more of an album for myself, and if anyone else likes it, that's a bonus."

"Dancing on Air"

SOUNDS LIKE:

One single touch, and I burst into a shower of sparks
I'll be your possession, claim me as your own and leave your mark
Cause I'm obsessed with you and I can't get enough
I'm hooked and need another dose of your love
And just when I think you've satisfied my craving
The urge comes back, boy, I need saving, I'm misbehaving
You smile at me, and I know no matter what you say
You wouldn't have it any other way...

It's the way you make me feel with this building desire
Oh, it's just the way you take me higher and higher
The way you send me floating without a single care
Oh, it's just the way you got me dancing on air
*Instrumental breakdown*
Dancing on air, dancing on air
Like a midnight drive with the breeze in my hair
You make me feel like I'm dancing on air

Like a child needs its mother, I'm a woman who needs her lover
My eyes are on you, and I wouldn't want any other
Oh, one single touch, and I burst into a flood of flames
Baby, you're the gold lining around my heart's frame
I'm forever yours, tattoo your name on my lips
Pull me in close and imprint your hands on my hips
I can tell that you're hungry for love, come eat me up
It's just my way of saying that I love you that much

My stomach twists and turns, we're a flame that burns
You tell me that I'm better than all the other girls
While I tell you you're better than all the other men
And you reply that you'll never let anyone ever hurt me again

*Instrumental breakdown*

(x2)
And it's so simple, and it feels so real
Let's drive to ecstasy, baby, take the wheel
Crash into my heart, let's have no regrets
And we'll make a love story that they'll all never forget

My stomach twists and turns, we're a flame that burns
You tell me that I'm better than all the other girls
While I tell you you're better than all the other men
And you reply that you'll never let anyone ever hurt me again

*Instrumental breakdown*

UserPostedImage

01. "Brave"
02. "Dancing on Air"
03. "Beating Heart"
04. "The Unknown"
05. "Come Alive"
06. "Life"
07. "Animalistic"
08. "Piece of Paradise"
09. "Lonely"
10. "Neon Lights"
11. "Kissing Demons"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/03/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 07/03/2013(UTC), erich hess on 07/03/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 07/03/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 07/03/2013(UTC)
#120 Posted : 07 March 2013 02:05:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: I can honestly say that this album is a lot more groovy than your last, I really loved your last, but there's something fitting about this new record, it brings a whole new light to your music! Loved "Dancing on Air" as well!

OOC: Always love your track by tracks!! Really amazing!
GirlSpice on 07/03/2013(UTC)