logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<574575576577578>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11501 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:16:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia looks up at him. "Sure." She then looks ahead of her. "If you're trying to get me drunk and into one of these rooms, you better think again. I'm happily married and can hold my liquor well."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11502 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:23:01(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Landon looks over and waves down the bar man, ordering two drinks. 'Drunk? Nah, I'm not trying to get you drunk at all. Just being friendly and stuff, you know?' He smiles to himself.
Envy /\/\/\ Stacey Pilgrim

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11503 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:32:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well, okay then." She looks over at him. "I'm Gia." She extends her hand out for a handshake and gives him a small smile. The bartender walks back over to them. "What can I get for you?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11504 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:35:43(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Landon smiles and nods, shaking her hand. 'Hi Gia. That's a bit of an odd name. Nice though.' He flicks his hair. 'My name's Landon. I'm in a band. No one knows us.' He looks at the barman. 'One rum and whatever the lady is drinking.'

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11505 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:39:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"An odd name? I think you're the first to ever tell me that." She chuckles a little. "It's nice to meet you Landon. Really? I keep attracting band members for some reason, must be in my blood." She looks at the bartender who nods. "I already know, coming up." He goes to fix their drinks. "So what brings you here all by yourself?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11506 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:45:27(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Landon laughs. 'Yeah it's quite unconventional. Like I've never heard of anyone called that. Is it Spanish? You look like you might have a little Spanish.' He sits down and takes a drink. 'Yeah, we're called Reckless Abandon. Actually for some reason it's all capped up so it's more *shouts* RECKLESS ABANDON!' He laughs. 'Really? You must just have the sort of look that guys in bands go for, I guess.' He smiles at her and then shrugs when she asks her question. 'My band are celebrating finishing some music. I was bored so I came here to drink away from them. How about you?'

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11507 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:50:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I think it's Italian or something, not sure if I have Italian in me anyway. I look Spanish? Please put on your glasses now." She laughs a little. "Oh, nice. I think I've heard of you a little. See, it's my job as a producer and label owner to keep my eyes and ears open for all musicians." The bartender sets their drinks in front of them and she takes a sip. "I guess, not sure if that's a good or bad thing." Gia smirks a bit. "I just came to get a drink really. It's been a while since I've had a nice glass of vodka."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11508 Posted : 09 April 2013 21:58:07(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

'Exotic. See mine is American. And by that I mean boring.' He smiles and then laughs. 'Well I dunno, maybe you're not Spanish. I just thought I could see some with the dark hair and nice dark eyes.' He smiles. 'You have? Or are you just saying that to impress me? I was sure there were people in my immediate family who are still to hear of us. What's your label called then?'
Landon takes the new glass and tries to slide his empty to the barman. It smashes. 'Damn. Well you know it must be a good thing. It means you're quite the looker.' He takes a drink of rum. 'Yeah I understand that.'

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11509 Posted : 09 April 2013 22:53:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I like your name, it's different than the ones I keep hearing. The 'Jake' and 'Alex' and 'John'. It's a change from the ordinary names around here." She takes another sip. "Oh my hair wasn't always dark, I dyed it. I used to have light brown then blonde. I like to change things a little." She laughs. "I'm not trying to impress you at all. I work at Studio60 Records." She laughs. "Good think you're not in sports or you'd fail miserably, and thank you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11510 Posted : 09 April 2013 22:58:46(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

He laughs. 'Thanks. When I was a kid, I wanted to change it to Liam. I knew a few cool kids called Liam.' He shakes his head. 'Oh really? Well I reckon you'd look just as hot with blonde hair anyway. Change is always good...' He smiles at her again. When she mentions Studio 60, he nods. 'Wow. Now I'm impressed. Even I've heard of that.' He laughs a little. 'Actually I do fail miserably at sport. I try to skateboard, but I have more bruises than veins.'

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11511 Posted : 10 April 2013 03:04:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Really? I don't like that name at all, sounds like the name of a douche." She laughed. "Thanks. Although, I was a mess with blonde hair. Darker hair seemed to make me more human like in a way." She smiles at him back then giggles. "You should be, it's the biggest music label going right now. It's a pretty big deal." She laughs again. "I sucked at sports too. Except physical contact ones, I loved football. I think I just liked hitting others."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11512 Posted : 10 April 2013 04:06:42(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

He nods in agreement with her. 'In retrospect, they were douches. All the Liam's. They just seemed cool when I was like 13.' He chuckles. 'You were a mess? How come?' He tries to hold eye contact with Gia and then smiles. 'Yeah it certainly is. You seem like a real success then.' Landon laughs. 'Really? I just liked skateboarding. I tried others but I was worse at those sports. I guess I should be thankful I can play guitar.'

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11513 Posted : 10 April 2013 05:56:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I've never known a good Liam. It's just a terrible name." She laughs. "I just had a lot of crap going on and stuff. I'm a lot more centered now." She looks at him before looking at her glass. "Thanks, I have been pretty successful. Music just comes naturally to me I guess. I have a good ear and I like exploring with different sounds. Just talking about it makes me smile." She grins widely before laughing. "I tried to skateboard, hit my ass, then decided it was stupid to me. Well, not stupid but it's not for me. I wish I could play an instrument. I've always envied people that have those special gifts."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11514 Posted : 10 April 2013 06:09:52(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

'Makes you wonder what's in a name right? I mean like does a good person become a dick as soon as they get called Billy Bob?' He laughs hard. 'That's pretty cool then. At least you managed to get it all sorted and get yourself on track huh?' Landon nods and runs his hand around the top of his glass. 'Well all I know is that if you've got to where you are in music there must be a reason. Studio 60? Fucking hell, you must be talented.' He smiles and laughs a little. 'I used to envy sports people before I realised how cool it was that I could play guitar. Also, being a musician makes people ten times hotter.' He winks at her and laughs.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11515 Posted : 10 April 2013 06:55:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Haha, I guess now. Then again, my father's name is Emmanuel and he's the sweetest guy ever and my brother's name is Nate and he's just as sweet. I always thought those two names were like gangster names." She laughs. "Yeah, luckily I had some help." She nods her head at the glass. "That and good friends." She shrugged a little. "I must be. We only accept the best." She winks at him playfully then orders another drink. "My husband plays guitar but he won't play it for me. I think he gets shy to sing in front of me or something. I personally think guitars are the sexiest instruments, that and drums."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11516 Posted : 10 April 2013 07:03:36(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

'You thought Emmanuel and Nate were gangster names? Tell me, do these gangsters you know dance and snap their fingers when they walk?' He laughs and winks at her again. 'I'm only messing. Hold on. Are you saying drink got you out of trouble? You should star in commercials for vodka!' He laughs again. He also orders another drink and then pays the barman for both of them. 'My treat,' he says to her. 'Yeah. I definitely agree. Guitarists are the sexiest. It's always the case.' He smiles.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11517 Posted : 10 April 2013 07:26:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia laughs. "I know, it's silly. Well, it's helped me through a lot of stuff that I've been through so I guess I am." She giggles. "Okay, thanks. I promise not to run up your tab here then. I need to head back home soon anyway. I'm already starting to miss my girls." She slides her empty glass to the bartender.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11518 Posted : 10 April 2013 07:36:13(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Landon laughs. 'Well I can vouch for the effictiveness of drinking. As well as snorting cocaine...or speed. I love not being as sober as default.' He chuckles and takes a big swig and puts it down for the bartender. 'Don't worry. I'd be a bit of a dick if I was to complain about buying drinks for a beautiful woman.' He smiles at her. 'Family, huh? That's disappointing. For me. I'm sure it's great for you.' He laughs.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11519 Posted : 10 April 2013 10:37:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia looks at him. "Oh, you did that stuff huh? I was never into drugs." She circles the rim of her new glass of alcohol and then downs it. "Thanks. Yeah, why is it disappointing for you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11520 Posted : 10 April 2013 14:10:47(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Landon nods and sighs. 'Well yeah, you know how it is. Bored teenager, large city, nothing to do. I just opted to make my own fun. Plus I had more pocket money than I should have.' He smirks. 'Oh I just mean I probably would have tried flirting a bit more if you didn't have a family.' He laughs.