logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<276277278279280>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#5541 Posted : 25 May 2013 06:14:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erica giggles and starts humming "the stripper." While holding natys waist and gyrating. "Yay free lesbian show!" She laughs. Seeing Natalya's eyes moisten,Erica takes a deep breath. " I am sorry nats. I will try to flirt with no one. I don't like seeing you upset... Even though your eyes turn the most wonderful blue right before you cry." Erica kisses her softly.

Erica laughs when Natalya covers her mouth. " I'll hold your hair if you get sick, I am that good of a friend." She laughs,then nearly falls down when Gemma is accused of stuffing." Not many would have a chance in that war. Maybe suzie,but yours are way nicer. Hers looks kinda cheap. Bo Bo brand boobs!" Erica laughs. She always has fun with her naty. "No mistress Erica until you get that baby out. For th next few months its is gentle cuddling" at the car Erica opens Natalya's door for her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5542 Posted : 25 May 2013 06:26:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya dances along with Erica to the song and then starts to laugh. "Oh no no no. I wasn't crying. I was just thinking about how perfect life has been with you . I was happy, not sad at all." She smiles and holds onto Erica's hand. "I promise."

She laughs. "Yes. I think Suzie is bigger than me. Its funny though. She has all that money....but it looks like she spent like 50 bucks on those things. Mine cost a real lot. I had to save up for a while for them. Maybe she got them in a cereal box!" She laughs. She and Erica always laughed in each others company, it was what kept them so happy together all the time and Natalya loved it."no more Mistress Erica....? Damn. Well you better bring it in 9 months time then. I'll need it by that time." She gets into the car and sighs a little, looking over at Erica. "I'm nervous. Let's go before I jump out and run home." She smiles a little.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5543 Posted : 25 May 2013 06:46:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica smiles widely when Natalya says she made her life perfect. She squeezes Natalya's hands tightly and nods. " you have no idea how happy you have made me. I couldn't even begin to tell you."

"Coca pebbles or fruity pebbles?" Erica giggles. " hers look very....hard. Yours...." Erica says softly while running a finger down the center of Natalya's shirt , "look as soft as they feel.maybe since you saved and appreciated them more,they rewarded you with nicer ones?" Erica laughs. " nope. No mistress Erica. We can have mistress Natalya." Erica says with a wink. "If you think you can hold me down."

Erica reaches over and holds Natalya's hand as they drive. Using her other hand to shift gears when needed. " you'll be fine,Natalya. I will be right there and won't let anything happen to you. You can do this!" Erica grins at her wife.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5544 Posted : 25 May 2013 07:00:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Same here Hitomi. Even when we got married I did never imagine I would be so happy as I am." She kisses Erica.

"I think maybe it was a budget brand. You know those cereals in Walmart in just the white plain boxes." She giggles. "Yes hers look very hard. I think even if she jogged with no shirt on they would not move like real boobs." When Eric's touches her chest, she smiles. "With how much you love them, it makes them be worth every penny." She grins. "You would lime Mistress Natalya? I did not know you liked to be controlled." She winks.

Natalya grips her hand tight. "I'll be OK. Just don't let me go when we're in there."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5545 Posted : 25 May 2013 08:32:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i love it so much when you use my name." erica whispers right before natalya's lips touch hers.

erica cackles most unsexily. "i love those boxes! they just say "rice cereal" in black letters.man,suzie would kill us both if she knew we were implying she had budget anything,much less her pride and joys." erica starts feeling bad about the attention she pays to natalya's chest,especially after learning about part of the reason she got them. "i do love them,naty.but please dont think that is the only reason i love you,or was even attracted to you in the first place." erica moves natalya's and makes her smack her butt a little. "i would LOVE mistress natalya.i bet your commanding voice is even sexier than you normal one."

"nats,i will even hold your hand while the doctor is...um..examining you. it will be like an awkward threesome." erica laughs. "you'll have to tell me where i am going,i have no idea where the office is."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5546 Posted : 25 May 2013 08:55:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs nastily. "Sometimes they just say cereal. It's like "take a chance you poor person.....who knows what is in this box of cereal "goodness"." She chuckles to herself and then she just shrugs as Erica mentions Suzie. "She is too nasty to everyone else. Maybe it is time that some times Suzie is being made to feel bad too?" She looks over at Erica as if seeking her approval for being nasty. When Erica mentions her boobs again, Natalya smiles and puts her hand on Erica's leg. "I know, sweetie, I know. Don't worry, I know that you love me." She smiles at her. "Mistress....Natalya....I like this. Maybe you be a Japanese spy....and I...interrogate....you in Russian, huh?" She sticks her tongue out.

Natalya pulls her phone out an looks at the map she has open. "I think it is near, just turn to the right on the next corner you are seeing."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5547 Posted : 25 May 2013 09:42:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"ive eaten more than my share of that cereal....and the ramen too. oh god,i hope it is what it says it is and not rat droppings held together with used condom squeezings." erica makes a face,and turns slightly green. "oh suzie can be pleasant.i wouldnt say nice,but i do kind of like her.be nice." erica syas,lightly patting natalya's thigh. "even though i shouldnt. she was terribly mean to nichole and said you were basically a cheaper version of her. what does she know? she wishes she was you." erica says with a smile. "ooh,i like that. tie me to a chair and.." erica swerves while driving. "later,later!" she says to herself with a giggle.

erica follows natalyas directions until they arrive. "oh,even your phone is cute." she squeals.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5548 Posted : 25 May 2013 10:01:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Ewwwwwwwwwww!" Natalya shouts when Erica mentions condoms and rats. "We don't have...any of those brands on the ship do we?" She waits for the answer with a look on her face that looks like she's going to be sick. She then shakes her head. "No. She used to be my friend and then she said I was a copy of her. What has Sweden ever brought to the world? Ikea! Pffffft! I hope she falls over and hurts herself on those rock boobs. She is just jealous because she is not me. And because no one wants her. She is always single." She cackles. Nat giggles when Erica swerves and decides to play a game. She reaches over and squeezes her thigh. "You must tell us everything you know....or I will be forced to...punish you," she says with the strongest accent she can muster and her most sultry voice.

Natalya smiles. "I get a Hello Kitty cover for my phone because now it is always remind me of you when I see it," she smiles and steps out of the car.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5549 Posted : 25 May 2013 11:18:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles madly at natalya's "ew" and her expression. "no,natycakes. i'll cheap out and go store brand on certain items,but i will NEVER buy those generic products again. before the harlots made it big,we may have eaten that.but,god as my witness,i will never eat generic again!" she says the last part in an exaggerated southern accent. " suzie swears EVERYONE is a copy of her.well,all the blondes at least. she even said pixie was a copy of her. yeah,if suzie is so fucking hot,why is she always single?" erica lets out an eep! when her thigh is touched."naty! im driving. you'll kill us both!" her giggling nullifies any seriousness this statement may have. "i'll tell you anything!...if you go slightly higher!" she laughs,as she is very ticklish on her thighs.

"aw,you are too sweet,natycakes!" erica says,running around to greet her on the other side of the car.she takes natalyas hand and walks with her,much like she would a fragile old lady.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5550 Posted : 25 May 2013 11:33:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles and nods. "Good. I could not keep my breakfast down if i thought I had eaten these things. I have never eat horrible food. My daddy Dobros always made sure we had nice stuff." She smiles. "Suzie needs to concentrate on Suzie sometime. Rather than me and Pixie and anyone else. Who would want to be her? She doesn't look like a real human being." Natalya giggles. She smiles at Erica's reaction and moves her hand higher up her thigh, going dangerously close to something that would be sure to make Erica crash. "I love to tease," she whispers into her wife's ear.

Natalya waits for Erica and grabs her hand when she comes around the car. "I'm so nervous...... Let's get it over with Eri."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5551 Posted : 25 May 2013 11:44:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i grew up less than punk rock." erica admits. "my father and mariko's father ran a nissan dealer in osaka. but after i became a musican?...well,lets just say living off horrible food is a punk rock rite of passage." erica sighs,wishing her father could have met natalya.she was very much a daddy's girl. "suzie is pretty,there is no denying that. but the way she thinks the sun shines out of her kitty is a bit off putting.she is no natalya,that is for sure! or even a pixie." erica inhales sharply as natalya's hand moves towards the erica zone." oh natycakes." she whispers,slowing the car to a crawl.she then puts her hand on natalya's.

erica locks arms with natalya and opens the door to the office. nervous herself,she doesnt even lock her car doors. "she will probably just say you are coming along nicely and give you some big ass vitamin pills that no woman in history has every swallowed." erica says,trying to sound brave. "oh...they will probably ask about the father." she says quietly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5552 Posted : 25 May 2013 12:02:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I just always see you as the spunky little punk rocker. Who would guess we both grew up like the princesses huh? Even when I am stripper still I was treated to a lot of meals in nice places. I have never eaten too badly." She sees Erica's expression change. "I wish I could meet your father and mother. They sound like they were lovely." She squeezes her hand, feeling sad and awful for mentioning her own father. "Yes....yes I have seen Suzie look pretty before.....I guess. But she is not special. Not to me." She smiles when Erica slows the car. Feeling naughty, she moves her hand across the Erica zone, applying some pressure as she grins and watches Erica's facial expression change. "I am a bad....bad girl Hitomi," she giggles.

Nat breathed deeply. "I will tell her the baby is fine and I don't need hr hand in me at all...." She shuddered at the thought. "I just want a quick check up." She pulls Erica close, and then stops abruptly. "The father! Oh....what do we say?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5553 Posted : 25 May 2013 12:13:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica shakes her head."nope.i was not born giving people the finger and with a safety pin through my nose. i think this is why we get along so well.we've been at the high points and low points of life." she giggles at the thought of naty stripping. "i bet you had all those saps eating from the palms of your hand.leading them around like little puppies."she smiles at natalya.erica has always loved the idea of strippers.promising men what never will be,just to part them from their cash. "my parents were wonderful.they would have just adored you.but..."she sighs. " i have your father now,and he is just as wonderful!" erica squeezes her knees together,locking natalya's arm between them . "you are the worst girl!" she says with a smile.

erica hugs natalya and looks up to be level with her eyes. "she has to examine you,naty.i think to make sure...things are in their right place. i am not sure as to why. but they always do it." she holds naty's hand tight."everything will be fine. this doctor probably sees a zillion kitties a day,granted,none as nice as yours,but still." she giggles. "if asked about sam...we will just tell her the truth....it was a one night stand at an acts of hate concert." she laughs. "no,we'll just say you were artificially...you know..fertilized." she makes a face,as it sounds terribly unsexy
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5554 Posted : 25 May 2013 17:39:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya laughs. "When I am stripling in England...I was making a lot of money. These men would always come to see me and I make 500 dollar some nights. They are so mesmerised by me. It made me sad but it was so easy to get their money." She smiles a little. "But now I would only ever strip for you. And it would be for free. And those promises I give out....they would always come true for you," she giggles and then shrieks when Erica's thighs grip her hand. "Oh no you have trapped me Eri! Is this because I am too naughty." She gives Erica an innocent look and bites the tip of her own finger seductively.

Natalya hugs Erica and closes her eyes. "I know....I know honey. I will be brave. For us and for the baby's sake." She takes a deep breath. "Yes...but only you are allowed to see my kitty. I will be nervous to show this to someone else and stuff." She squeezes Erica's hand and smiles. "If they ask about Sam.....we should deny all knowledge and we will just tell her it is our natural baby....that we made it without sperm, somehow." She chuckles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5555 Posted : 25 May 2013 23:57:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica grins. "i've seen your work.i do not blame them for dropping all that money just to see you. wouldnt it be funny if we've met before? i did frequent many places like that in england." erica leans over to kiss her. "i love those promises and i love you." erica squeals slightly,thinking of how happy she is with natalya. erica looks at her wife and gives a little shiver before releasing her hand. "that is exactly why! i trapped you for crimes against naughtiness! you get a suspended sentence though,it could cause us to crash!" she giggles.

erica gently touches natalya's stomach."we'll have to put your kitty on display for near nine months for the baby. by the ninth month,i doubt you will even care." she laughs,trying to make light of things. personally,she agrees with natalya. it is weird and she would totally hate a stranger rummaging around in there. " lets do that! it worked for mary and she was way less cute than you." she kisses natalya's lips softly. " but i doubt anyone will believe either of us are virgins!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5556 Posted : 27 May 2013 02:52:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya chuckles. "Believe me, sweetie, the show I put on for you is extra special. There is no one else who gets to see as much as you, or anything quite as sexy. You get all of Natalya - my best dancing." She smiles over at her. Natalya had danced for a lot of people, but she meant what she said, she made an extra effort when it was for Erica. She loved to see Erica's face as she watched her, and it made her happy to know she made her wife feel so happy. She giggles. "I am sorry. I did not want us to crash. I just wanted to see how you will react to me doing this." She smirks at Erica.

"This is true," Natalya laughs and kisses Erica back. SHe takes a deep breath as they walk into the office. She hated the smell of anywhere medical. The smell of antiseptic cleansing was actually quite soothing and reassuring - it was nice to know it was clean - but she had always associated anywhere medical with death, and she had convinced herself since an early age that she could smell it.

"Natalya Hess..." she says to the receptionist before signing some papers and sitting down.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5557 Posted : 27 May 2013 08:46:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"and you get hitomi kobayashi,and not just erica hess. hitomi is waay cuter and not as tough as erica." she giggles. around natalya erica doesnt have to seem hard and near crazed.she squeezes her hand tightly with her legs. "i didnt say you could remove it." she laughs.

erica looks around the office,very aware they are the only girl girl couple there.but she doesnt let it bother her too much,most probably think she and natalya are just friends. she holds natalya's hand protectively."you will do fine,sweetie. it is just a prenatal exam,you can officially freak out if you have to have a c section."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5558 Posted : 27 May 2013 09:26:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles. "I like Hitomi and Erica. Awwwww, you have two sides that both make me smile on every day of my life." She smiles as she looks at Erica. She never would have imagined a couple of years ago that anyone would make her this happy, never mind a girl. She giggles. "But Hitomi, what if we should crash and die!" She laughs but doesn't move her hand away.

As Natalya sits beside Erica, she feels quite self conscious. She notices some people looking at them, and she immediately feels like they are being judged. She grips Erica's hand tightly and tries to ignore the looks they are getting. While she was fine with people looking at them when they were out and about, she knew there was nothing "natural" about the way they had conceived, and in a way people were right to question them. She looks at the floor and then at Erica. "I know. I know, I'll be fine so long as you are here Hitomi."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5559 Posted : 27 May 2013 10:45:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica sits beside natalya in the waiting room and crosses her legs. she had no problem with people seeing them as "that lesbian couple" ,but her biggest fear was being labeled "the butch one". she smiles at the other expectant mothers in the room and holds natalya's hand with both of hers."if i could,i'd be laying on the bed next to while you give birth." erica giggles. "i am a minor celebrity,i wonder if i have that kind of star power? i doubt it,i cant even get us free drinks." she gives natalyas cheek a quick kiss. "fuck em. dont let them get to you." she whispers in her ear.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5560 Posted : 27 May 2013 10:56:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya gives Erica a little half smile. She was trying her best not to let all the other people looking at her get to her, but she was finding it hard. She squeezes Erica's hand tightly when a door just off the waiting room opens and a doctor in a lab coat steps out into the room reading a clipboard. She looks up at the mothers.

"Mrs Natalya Hess," she says, looking from side to side. Natalya stands and walks into the doctor's office alongside Erica, feeling that everyone's eyes are on them. As they walk into the room, she pushes the door closed, and the doctor looks up, her eyes going from Natalya to Erica and back again.

"Hello Mrs Hess. Mr Hess couldn't make it today?" she says with a little half smile at Erica.
UserPostedImage