logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#61 Posted : 31 July 2013 12:06:39(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Radio: LEARNING WHAT BITCH, HOW TO BE NORMAL? I'm not normal Honor, I'm perfectly fucking nuts, don't you know? 'YASSS DOLLS' is when I see something epic, YASSS dolls is to you mother fucker because you looked as hot as fire at the Goldies. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself sweetface. Oooo, Mrs. Wynter. (smiles at self)you are amazing when you want to be, I just hope you know Radio isn't here to be the mother sane, the calm. I did look good, thank you for noticing. love ya. :)

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 31/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#62 Posted : 31 July 2013 13:11:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Yasmine : Yay lol ! I would let you kidnap me any day Honor !

OOC : Yep , that was like the only good outfit she had . Unless something comes up before the FCA's , next carpet she's going to look a total mess lol . And I loved this . Had me about to split my sides !
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#63 Posted : 31 July 2013 17:46:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai Rollins: I hope your next shit is a hedgehog. And that's before I even read your blog.

Zac: I agree, Tony does look like a molester, but nothing short of plastic surgery is going to change that. We're glad we wore our caps now we made the list as well. Nothig complements a black bow tie and suave jacket like a snap back. Peace.

Katie: Awww thank you, honey :) I'm not a fashion person at all so I always hate having to guess what will look good. You looked awesome as well :)

Kai: I read it. HA! The ONLY people who looked good were myself, PURE and Anna Villiot. You are an absolute nonce. Choke, please.

Edited by user 31 July 2013 18:12:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 31/07/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 31/07/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 01 August 2013 02:45:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:wait....stop the presses...there is a hello kitty SNUGGIE?!!?! why am i not clad in one right now? what were mariko and i chopped liver? we didnt make it on either list?

mariko:well at least we arent on the bad list.

erica:we wore DRESSES how many times do either of us wear dresses? and we dont get noticed?

mariko:i wear dresses all the time.

erica:well arent you femmy fucking francine!

Honor: And you call yourself a Hello Kitty fan? :P Of COURSE I did not see your pictures so I have no clue what you guys were wearing :/

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Melva: if I was dressed so badly, then why did Sammy Griffin find me attractive in what I was wearing and kissed me. so in you bitch.

Amy-Jayne: I guess, I will buy something more expensive next time. :)

OOC - I love how to the point and harsh Honor is :)

Honor: Because he needed a new topic to write about for his next single, Melva. Since when do I go by Sammy Griffin's approval?

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Radio: LEARNING WHAT BITCH, HOW TO BE NORMAL? I'm not normal Honor, I'm perfectly fucking nuts, don't you know? 'YASSS DOLLS' is when I see something epic, YASSS dolls is to you mother fucker because you looked as hot as fire at the Goldies. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself sweetface. Oooo, Mrs. Wynter. (smiles at self)you are amazing when you want to be, I just hope you know Radio isn't here to be the mother sane, the calm. I did look good, thank you for noticing. love ya. :)

Honor: I'm sorry....was that an insult or compliment? I got confused halfway through..

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Yasmine : Yay lol ! I would let you kidnap me any day Honor !

OOC : Yep , that was like the only good outfit she had . Unless something comes up before the FCA's , next carpet she's going to look a total mess lol . And I loved this . Had me about to split my sides !

Honor: Yes!

OOC: It was really cute lol, like seriously didn't show any skin and managed to look good :P Thank you.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Kai Rollins: I hope your next shit is a hedgehog. And that's before I even read your blog.

Zac: I agree, Tony does look like a molester, but nothing short of plastic surgery is going to change that. We're glad we wore our caps now we made the list as well. Nothig complements a black bow tie and suave jacket like a snap back. Peace.

Katie: Awww thank you, honey :) I'm not a fashion person at all so I always hate having to guess what will look good. You looked awesome as well :)

Kai: I read it. HA! The ONLY people who looked good were myself, PURE and Anna Villiot. You are an absolute nonce. Choke, please.

Honor: I'm not...I don't comprehend that insult.

Lol, Zac, you'll always hod a place near and dear to me ;)

No problem Katie ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 01/08/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#65 Posted : 01 August 2013 02:51:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica: I guess I am not a fan of miss kitty.....I better hang out with keroppi now. We probably had our pics removed. Typical anti Japanese propaganda from ww2.

Ooc: yasmine did look adorable. Some women can really rock that....it's name escapes me at the moment.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 01/08/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#66 Posted : 01 August 2013 03:17:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: It's okay, you just had a slip up. We forgive you.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

erich hess on 01/08/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 01 August 2013 03:21:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai: The insult you didn't get....I was calling you a sex offender. You're welcome.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#68 Posted : 01 August 2013 10:04:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Fucking amazing and funny lol. Nice work here :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#69 Posted : 01 August 2013 16:34:43(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Melva: if I was dressed so badly, then why did Sammy Griffin find me attractive in what I was wearing and kissed me. so in you bitch.

Amy-Jayne: I guess, I will buy something more expensive next time. :)

OOC - I love how to the point and harsh Honor is :)

Honor: Because he needed a new topic to write about for his next single, Melva. Since when do I go by Sammy Griffin's approval?

OOC: HAHAHAHAH! Great response!! Ahhaha
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#70 Posted : 11 October 2013 07:33:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

This Week In Reviews

Yasmine - Bless Me (Remix) Ft. Stephanie Fierce - Single
UserPostedImage

I'm really excited to be dicussing this artist again, for the millionth time, because she is one of my favorites! Her name is Yasmine Kiambang and she will rule the world. She is a Malaysian Indie Folk/Rock singer who has already captured my heart just by existing. She recently released a track, a remix of Stephanie Fierce's Bless Me, which I will be honest, I'm not a huge SF fan at all. I probably can name....nope let's not play that game right now but Yasmine totally took this song and made it her own. I REALLY love the song now.

Everyone loves a good sex song, it's just common knowledge. More than 90% of the songs that top the charts are all about sex. The original song is about the lust and desire of a lonely woman and how a one night stand made her want to keep coming back for more (yum). Yasmine's vocals are so beautiful, I bet she could sing a song about shitting and it'd sound excellent. Her and Stephanie really mix well together, I hope to hear a collab soon. Maybe I'll like some of SF's work. But you know, she didn't rip off the song, she added in her own twist with her own lyrics, I love them! Yasmine's version of the lyrics is an epic battle between 3 people (not really) and she's in love with one but still with the other. So yes, a love triangle. I love that she went a different place with the song instead of just recording her vocals singing the same exact lyrics. I mean, this isn't the X-Factor. Even though she has a monotonic voice, it still captivates you and keeps your attention. I admit, probably not the most common collaboration but hey, it works. It made me like a SF song so Yaz must be magic. Can I call you Yaz? I'm gonna call you Yaz. Congratulations, you have earned your second perfect rating. PLEASE do not screw up, I'm putting all my faith in you for music (no pressure though).

Hightlight of the Song: Verses

Honor rates 'Bless Me (Remix)' 5/5

Yasmine - iTunes Festival - Performance
UserPostedImage

The second item I will be reviewing is a performance from, guess who, Yasmine. She performed at the iTunes festival, which is pretty impressive for a rookie. Her setlist was a total of 5 songs; 'Proposition', 'Toughen Up ( Doormat ),' 'I Wish You The Best', 'Thief' and, 'Losing My religion.' Which is my favorite? Trick question, I love them all! When she performs, she has this certain confidence/shyness about her that is so damn adorable. She doesn't even dance, lip sync, or starts twerking but I still wanted to watch her entire set list. That is what you call pure talent. First off, um she plays a ukulele. Who does that anymore? AWESOME people that is who. Each song is really beautifully written and performed. I think I'm in love you guys. But back to the performance, her range in the songs are unbelievable. You wouldn't think by looking at her that she could put some of these overrated artists to shame. The crowd definitely loves her, even she's surprised at the amount of love the fans are showing her. I believe she is focused on her music and while doing that, there's no bullshit around her. There's no questioning if she's talented, CLEARLY she is if you have ears. Now, maybe I would have liked for her to perform some more songs but luckily for her, that won't hinder her rating. Again, perfect, loved it, not a note or key out of place.

Highlight of the Performance: Entire Performance (Especially 'Proposition' and 'I Wish You The Best')

Honor rates 'Yasmine's iTunes Performance' 5/5

OOC: I apologize if it seems short :O Lol.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 11/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 11/10/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#71 Posted : 11 October 2013 07:46:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Yasmine : H-Kitty !!! Thank you soo much ! I absolutely , positively love and adore you for this ! If I could touch you through this computer screen , I'd hug you to death :D

OOC : No no , that was great ! And funny lol . Thank you so much, Tequila :)
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/10/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#72 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:20:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Quote:
"A remix of Stephanie Fierce's Bless Me, which I will be honest, I'm not a huge SF fan at all. I probably can name....nope let's not play that game right now"

Stephanie Fierce: Yeah, you know what's best for you because I will put you in your place.

I could honestly care less if you don't like me or you don't like the original, or any of my music. But good to know that you love the remix Ms. Wynter, because I happen to have produced that song entirely myself. All the chords, notes, all me. So as much as you want to take jabs at me, discredit me and claim you dislike me, I don't need you to..... Because at the end of the day

http://s13.postimg.org/8mg8g0mxz/11111.jpg

Also, I want to say this. When I wrote "Bless Me" it wasn't all about sex. The song was based on a true story, which you will know deeper about when the music video premieres. A woman who prostituted herself, and fell in live with one of her pimps and she could not fight against it. But congratulations to Yasmine, you're taking the world by storm girl, very proud of you and honored that you chose my song to cover!

Edited by user 11 October 2013 09:21:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#73 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:31:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
"A remix of Stephanie Fierce's Bless Me, which I will be honest, I'm not a huge SF fan at all. I probably can name....nope let's not play that game right now"

Stephanie Fierce: Yeah, you know what's best for you because I will put you in your place.

I could honestly care less if you don't like me or you don't like the original, or any of my music. But good to know that you love the remix Ms. Wynter, because I happen to have produced that song entirely myself. All the chords, notes, all me. So as much as you want to take jabs at me, discredit me and claim you dislike me, I don't need you to..... Because at the end of the day

http://s13.postimg.org/8mg8g0mxz/11111.jpg

Also, I want to say this. When I wrote "Bless Me" it wasn't all about sex. The song was based on a true story, which you will know deeper about when the music video premieres. A woman who prostituted herself, and fell in live with one of her pimps and she could not fight against it. But congratulations to Yasmine, you're taking the world by storm girl, very proud of you and honored that you chose my song to cover!

Honor: Ha, no I didn't name a song because I don't know a song by you. I could honestly care less how the song did on the charts, what does that have to do with me? Lots of bad songs have went to the top of the charts. Congratulations, you wrote the entire song yourself. I was mostly referring to HER voice as she was singing. I wasn't taking jabs at you or discrediting you at all, so you can stop getting your dick all twisted up lady. You haven't 'put' me in my place and never will. What are you going to do next, GIF me to death?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#74 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:46:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL She went there. Gets schooled so she turns to "I have a lot of money." Brilliant. Wynter, you are a cunt, but I applaud you for this.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#75 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:48:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Enjoy that "Bless Me" remix though, written and produced by Stephanie Fierce.

Yasmine : I wrote the remix ! But girls , just calm down ! It's not this serious guys . I love you both . Isn't that what matters ? :P

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#76 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:50:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Ha, no I didn't name a song because I don't know a song by you. I could honestly care less how the song did on the charts, what does that have to do with me? Lots of bad songs have went to the top of the charts. Congratulations, you wrote the entire song yourself. I was mostly referring to HER voice as she was singing. I wasn't taking jabs at you or discrediting you at all, so you can stop getting your dick all twisted up lady. You haven't 'put' me in my place and never will. What are you going to do next, GIF me to death?

Stephanie Fierce: Nope, but I AM gonna spend some of this one billion dollars in my bank account. What are YOU gonna do next? Blog me to death? You claim you don't know any of my songs, and honestly if you don't you must not listen to the radio at all, or you must be real life troll living inside a cave. Enjoy that "Bless Me" remix though, written and produced by Stephanie Fierce.

Honor: Oh, resorting to the 'this is how much money I have in my bank account' card now? Well let's see, I'm going to continue to be happy and not stress over one simple review, you might want to try that some time. I will enjoy the remix, at least you managed to do something right. Weren't you just a few weeks ago preaching how chart numbers don't define you? I guess shallowness does? Have a good night, twirl your billion dollar ass right on out of here :) *Waves*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#77 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:52:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL She went there. Gets schooled so she turns to "I have a lot of money." Brilliant. Wynter, you are a cunt, but I applaud you for this.

Stephanie Fierce: That was very weak, like your "career". Whoever you are.

Kai: I think it's great that you invested some of your billions in the 'big book of clichés'. Oh no, someone thinks I am a nobody because they don't have the depth of musical knowledge to appreciate something that isn't autotuned bullshit. Excuse me while I go around here and forget to give a fuck.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#78 Posted : 11 October 2013 09:56:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Oh, resorting to the 'this is how much money I have in my bank account' card now? Well let's see, I'm going to continue to be happy and not stress over one simple review, you might want to try that some time. I will enjoy the remix, at least you managed to do something right. Weren't you just a few weeks ago preaching how chart numbers don't define you? I guess shallowness does? Have a good night, twirl your billion dollar ass right on out of here :) *Waves*

Stephanie Fierce: Of course I'm gonna resort to that sweetheart, those billion dollars didn't just magically appear out of nowhere! I wasn't preaching about anything in regards to number, but to further prove my point, I could care less if you like the song, or any of my music. But you will respect me, and I will continue to put you in your place.

Honor: Let me know how that goes, the whole making me respect you. Last time I checked, my name was Honor fucking Wynter and I don't have to do a damn thing you say. You better go tell this to your followers and groupies because I'm neither, sweetheart. Put me in my place, I'm begging you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#79 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:01:40(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai: I think it's great that you invested some of your billions in the 'big book of clichés'. Oh no, someone thinks I am a nobody because they don't have the depth of musical knowledge to appreciate something that isn't autotuned bullshit. Excuse me while I go around here and forget to give a fuck.

Stephanie Fierce: BITH please. Sit that ass down! No matter how much you kiss her ass, you wont get deep enough to prove your point. None of the records I've done have auto-tune in them, let's not be delusional here. I don't think the Chaos Awards, would give me an Icon Award if my career was just based on autotune :)

Kai: I think the word you meant was "bitch", and believe me, I am kissing no one's ass. I mean, I literally have before, but I actually hate her. Ask her yourself. Did I say your records had autotune? Bit defensive there ;) And again.....you're just clutching at straws for what reason? Did I ever question your fame? No...no I did not. Do I care if you won a Chaos Award? Not even slightly. My point was that you went straight to the old "You are a nobody" jibe when someone had a dig at you. It's a bit of a tired argument ;)

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#80 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:05:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica: you know honor owned you when Kai says it.

mariko: this is really good.....if yasmine was not crazy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.